Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's your favorite Belinda Carlisle song?

Honorable Mentions: Do You Feel Like I Feel and Half the World

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2022 10:27 AM

For me, it's "Do You Feel Like I Feel?" It wasn't a hit, but it should've been.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 10, 2022 7:19 PM

Mad About You

by Anonymousreply 2May 10, 2022 7:33 PM

I quite like all those songs listed -- and that's it -- there's nothing else from her.

by Anonymousreply 3May 10, 2022 7:47 PM

I’ve never heard half of those.

by Anonymousreply 4May 10, 2022 7:48 PM

Mad About You is my least favorite of those listed. Everything else is definitely worth hearing though.

The slightly campy La Luna should be doing better.

by Anonymousreply 5May 10, 2022 7:53 PM

Heaven is a Place on Earth is my favorite with I Get Weak being my second favorite. Mad About You annoys me.

by Anonymousreply 6May 10, 2022 7:59 PM

Mad About You feels like a different artist. I much preferred the less conventional and more mature turn she took with her music after that.

by Anonymousreply 7May 10, 2022 8:03 PM

My top 5:

1. I Get Weak

2. Heaven is a Place on Earth

3. World Without You

4. Mad About You

5. Summer Rain

by Anonymousreply 8May 10, 2022 8:03 PM

I also like I Feel Free, In Too Deep, and her stab at a Cher/Believe comeback dance hit, All God’s Children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2022 10:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!