Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebrities with dark energy

Not dark energy in a hocus-pocus way—rather, I mean celebrities that may appear relatively "normal" by most standards, but there seems to be something off about them, presumably stemming from dark shit in their past/personal/family life that has gone largely unspoken. I get this vibe from both Michelle Pfeiffer and Michelle Williams. Williams's facial expressions in particular have always resembled those of a vacant cult member who was locked in a sex dungeon for 20 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540May 28, 2022 7:57 PM

Johnny Depp duh

by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2022 5:23 PM

a vacant stare is dark energy to you?

I swear you're all fucking autistic.

Nah, motherfucker, it's anyone with a plastic smile.

It's exaggerated expressions because they're always "on"

by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2022 5:24 PM

Miss Bradley Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2022 5:24 PM

R2 that qualifies as well—I didn't say it was exclusive to vacant stares. Both can be suggestive of an underlying darkness

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2022 5:26 PM

Jake Gyllenhall has a very dark aura. I think he’s got secrets and he does all of these shitty movies to keep them locked away.

by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2022 5:28 PM

Paz de la Huerta

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2022 5:28 PM

Angelina Jolie. I'm convinced she's a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2022 5:29 PM

Celebs with "dark energy" need to suck up OP deep into their vadges. And let the teeth of their cunt devour her.

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2022 5:29 PM

G.E. Smith

Objectively handsome as a younger man, but something deeply creepy about him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2022 5:30 PM

Jim Carrey

by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2022 5:31 PM

Rebecca De Mornay

by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2022 5:31 PM

Jim Carrey was always gross. Poster boy for rapists and misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 12May 8, 2022 5:34 PM

Robin Williams was one of them... and when he lost that, started going for darker and darker roles. To many people that was the sign of him burning out.

They all develop patterns. . . because we watch them during their most functional states and the inevitable crash.

Ezra Miller is normal when he's self hating, but when he's not, we see a rise of disorder from him.

Jim Carrey is another that is more functioning when he's low than when he's high...

For Robin, it was the opposite... the more seemingly coked up he was, the more functional.

Same followed with Chevy, Murray, Murphy, Pryor, etc.

by Anonymousreply 13May 8, 2022 5:35 PM

K. West and Kim K. Black holes.

The funny thing is that she seems actually to be just a concrete-minded, uncreative bazaar-stall seller with a knack for commerce of one kind or another. Nothing is emotional because her heart is just a cash register drawer.

Kanye? The darkness of ego mixed with severe psychiatric disorders and lack of education (intellectual, emotional or otherwise). His talent is misdirected and crapped on, and his lowness of mood and bad judgment smell like a bad end coming.

Also, Beyonce and her husband. As soulless and grasping as the Trumps.

by Anonymousreply 14May 8, 2022 5:35 PM

I agree about Beyoncé. She’s creepy. Jay Z is ambitious but I think a real person.

by Anonymousreply 15May 8, 2022 5:36 PM

Something is off with this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 8, 2022 5:38 PM

Many politicians

by Anonymousreply 17May 8, 2022 5:38 PM

Bradley Cooper

by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2022 5:39 PM

When it comes to Queen Bey tread lightly. She is a goddess and one of the nicest celebs you'll ever meet.

by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2022 5:39 PM

What one sees with Beyonce is not dark energy; it's just plain dumbness.

by Anonymousreply 20May 8, 2022 5:41 PM

r20 agreed but the people that led her all her life... from her daddy to husband

we could have a much longer list of just dumb bitches though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 8, 2022 5:43 PM

Crispin Glover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 8, 2022 5:44 PM

Tilda Swinton

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 8, 2022 5:48 PM

Asia Argento

by Anonymousreply 24May 8, 2022 5:50 PM

R23 Tilda doesn't strike me as dark, just extremely artsy and possibly part-extraterrestrial.

by Anonymousreply 25May 8, 2022 5:50 PM

signore giorgio clooney

by Anonymousreply 26May 8, 2022 5:51 PM

[quote] just extremely artsy and possibly part-extraterrestrial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 8, 2022 5:52 PM

[quote]Something is off with this one.

Are you referring to yourself, OP, and your inability to post right?

Agreed, dear one.

by Anonymousreply 28May 8, 2022 5:52 PM

None of these people seem dark to me except Jolie and Depp/Heard.

by Anonymousreply 29May 8, 2022 5:52 PM

Joaquin Phoenix own this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 8, 2022 5:53 PM

Jared Leto. I have never found him attractive, his eyes always creeped me the fuck out. He has been rumored to be a creep for years and know for a fact he has an island cult with female followers.

by Anonymousreply 31May 8, 2022 5:55 PM

That's because all cats are gray in the dark, R29, even to other pussies.

If you don't find Kanye West a lump of outhouse manure mixed with fool's gold and scented with the moth balls of the closet we hope you receive better counseling in your next institutionalization.

by Anonymousreply 32May 8, 2022 5:56 PM

[13] Doesn’t every comedian give off dark vibes. Bill Murray, CK, Cosby, Ellen, Roseanne, Letterman, Carson, Jim Carrey etc

by Anonymousreply 33May 8, 2022 5:57 PM

Marilyn Manson.

Also, Travis Barker & Machine Gun Kelly. Both look like white supremacists.

by Anonymousreply 34May 8, 2022 6:01 PM

Ellen.

A DLer recently described her as looking like "an evil demented elf" and I found this description incredibly succinct and precise.

by Anonymousreply 35May 8, 2022 6:01 PM

Armie Hammer. Always seemed dead behind the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 36May 8, 2022 6:02 PM

Muriel

by Anonymousreply 37May 8, 2022 6:04 PM

Meg Ryan

by Anonymousreply 38May 8, 2022 6:04 PM

Michelle Williams has the same energy as Lea Michele -- given how both made someone's death they were involved or formerly involved with all about themselves... and still do.

and numerous d-listers (a few a-listers and several more between) of just being attention whores that center their publicity around people in their lives and milk it out for decades to come...

r33 Yeah, pretty much. Though oddly, those the most open about how sleazy they are in his personal life, such as Jim Norton, doesn't for a lot of people... even the more taboo shock humorists. Perhaps because they try to lead a double life where on stage it's anything goes or even in the media support radical positions but tend to present themselves as ultra conservative in their own lives.

by Anonymousreply 39May 8, 2022 6:06 PM

Kevin Spacey. Always weird pervy energy. Could def be a serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 40May 8, 2022 6:09 PM

Willem Dafoe, or is he just ugly?

by Anonymousreply 41May 8, 2022 6:09 PM

media, entertainment and corporate saviors is a good example, too.

We all know Oprah, the once worshipped goddess of the frau, was involved in a lot of shady shit... and surrounds herself with many even more shady personalities... also well known for using corpses as shields and self promotion.

by Anonymousreply 42May 8, 2022 6:09 PM

^ is=are

Goop anyone?

I'm surprised she didn't get as much shit for her anti-vax past.

by Anonymousreply 43May 8, 2022 6:11 PM

The Trumps, The Bidens, The Clintons, The Bushes.. these family dynasties that from all corners try to infest politics and not a single one of them untarnished, undamaged in some way.

by Anonymousreply 44May 8, 2022 6:15 PM

One of my fave celebs always dsys conjecture, especially of the supernatural, of someone you don't know is always a sign of one's own inner demons and self loathing.

by Anonymousreply 45May 8, 2022 6:18 PM

Aaron Spelling... not only for what he did to his own family but his long, long history and guilt by association is sleazier than anything that could be said about Hugh Hefner and Playboy (that also deserves to be on the list)

by Anonymousreply 46May 8, 2022 6:18 PM

Melissa Etheridge.

She often gets a pass because she's a woman and also because people aren't that vested in lesbian drama. . . and it doesn't help that all her exes are crazy but that should be evidence enough.

by Anonymousreply 47May 8, 2022 6:22 PM

R36, not that familiar with Aaron Spelling (asdie from knowing which shows he produced), what did he do to his own family?

by Anonymousreply 48May 8, 2022 6:23 PM

Charlie Sheen

by Anonymousreply 49May 8, 2022 6:25 PM

Meghan Markle. Yes, I know she's a bit overdiscussed here, but I feel she must be SCARY to be around. She's one of those people who always put themselves first, in any situation, at any cost. I feel truly sorry for people around her and especially her children. Source: I have a malignant narcissist mother who is very similar to her in vibe and personality.

by Anonymousreply 50May 8, 2022 6:27 PM

La Dunaway

by Anonymousreply 51May 8, 2022 6:29 PM

Certain DLers just lurvs this treacly "dark" theme.

by Anonymousreply 52May 8, 2022 6:29 PM

Billy Bob Thornton

Jonathan Rhys Meyers

by Anonymousreply 53May 8, 2022 6:32 PM

Johnny Depp, I don't know what I am getting but I see murder in his past. Hopefully is not that he killed someone or assisted in someone's demise, if you know what I mean, but it's bad juju that he desperately needs to get rid off...

by Anonymousreply 54May 8, 2022 6:34 PM

r48 control freak. He aimed for women he could control, when he couldn't.. he retaliated. One dumb broad gave birth to another dumb broad. . . both cut out from the family fortune when it ended. As to his many productions, a lot of their success depended more on the backstage drama than the shows themselves... which he was known for fueling, if not outright creating himself. Which, despite their success, many looked at as working on a Aaron Spelling show as the last stop before skid row.

by Anonymousreply 55May 8, 2022 6:35 PM

I don't know if Michelle Williams has dark energy but there's definitely something about her I don't like. One, she hangs around with that Busy Phillips, and second, when she won an award for playing Gwen Verdon, she didn't even thank Gwen or pay tribute to her.

by Anonymousreply 56May 8, 2022 6:37 PM

r54 given the ample rumours, more like date rape or being in the presence of. . . he wouldn't have to kill them. Most of them were already spiralling out of control with untreated mental health or addiction issues. He gets the most flak for River Phoenix because he died outside of club after Johnny claimed ownership, but there are many others that could be attributed as well. But you'd find him in the same category as a not so innocent bystander that did nothing to stop it and may have fueled the environment that led to it. Degrees of separation., He has more bodies attached to him than Hillary Clinton. . . but how connected he i sto them depends on your perspective... and it doesn't help that conspiracy nutters fuel the speculation to even more wild theories.

by Anonymousreply 57May 8, 2022 6:41 PM

Michelle Williams always seems depressed. If I heard in the news that she overdosed on pills tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised at all. She doesn't have a light touch for comedy at all. It's all depressing dramas.

Pfeiffer on the other hand just strikes me as a very private person who can be warm when she's around those she's comfortable with and she's done quite well in comedy before and has more range than Williams. You do get the sense that she's still trying to prove that she's more than a pretty face. That's always been her biggest obstacle.

by Anonymousreply 58May 8, 2022 6:41 PM

Dark energy? Dark nasty!

by Anonymousreply 59May 8, 2022 6:44 PM

John. Fucking. Mulaney.

by Anonymousreply 60May 8, 2022 6:46 PM

Goop is too stupid to be evil.

by Anonymousreply 61May 8, 2022 6:48 PM

R50 Also Chrissy Teigen, Hilary Baldwin, and Jada Plunket Smith - all minimally talented, desperate attention seekers willing to milk any intimate personal details for clicks. All married to more famous men.

by Anonymousreply 62May 8, 2022 6:51 PM

Michael Jackson and family.

Like the Kardashians, the creep factor was always there... just not as visible when they first came on the scene. (contrary to popular belief, the sex tape wasn't the Kardashian's first entry, it was self promotion via the athelete formerly known as Bruce. Even back then some suspected Pimp Mama K had married Jenner to break into celebrity. Which both her and previous husband got a bigger hunger for with the OJ trial)

The Jackson's creep factor became apparent when they started growing up and obviously, Michael going solo... while Michael himself - hindsight, of course, we can see all the red flags now....

similar to say Gary Glitter.

by Anonymousreply 63May 8, 2022 6:52 PM

Tom Cruise

by Anonymousreply 64May 8, 2022 6:52 PM

Melanie Griffith. She seems like a sweet person and quite down-to-earth for a celebrity, but also very wounded and world-weary—there is a sadness about her that is difficult to put your finger on.

by Anonymousreply 65May 8, 2022 6:52 PM

r61 But as a self styled guru, she promotes it to other women and using her connections became quite successful at it. When she started she was on par with Alex Jones when it came to environmental health.

by Anonymousreply 66May 8, 2022 6:54 PM

Co-sign the Kardashians. They are beyond creepy.

I also find that certain mumble rappers radiate dark energy.

by Anonymousreply 67May 8, 2022 6:56 PM

Kelly Ripa.

Years ago someone who did makeup for ABC described her as "a seething bitch".

Or maybe she's just hangry.

by Anonymousreply 68May 8, 2022 6:58 PM

Rue McLanahan. Ugliest cunt in the history of men. No girl can be that fucking ugly and not have a shit ton of evil in her loins.

by Anonymousreply 69May 8, 2022 7:00 PM

You're inaccurate and off with Pfeiffer. I don't see anything with Williams either. Are you some kind of misogynistic plant, OP?

by Anonymousreply 70May 8, 2022 7:00 PM

[quote] Kanye? The darkness of ego mixed with severe psychiatric disorders and lack of education (intellectual, emotional or otherwise). His talent is misdirected and crapped on, and his lowness of mood and bad judgment smell like a bad end coming.

Kaye West’s mother chair of the English dept at Chicago State. His father was one of the Atlanta Journal Constitution’s first black photojournalists.

[quote] West was raised in a middle-class environment, attending Polaris School for Individual Education[27] in suburban Oak Lawn, Illinois, after living in Chicago.[28] At the age of 10, West moved with his mother to Nanjing, China, where she was teaching at Nanjing University as a Fulbright Scholar.[29] According to his mother, West was the only foreigner in his class, but settled in well and quickly picked up the language, although he has since forgotten most of it.[30] When asked about his grades in high school, West replied, "I got A's and B's."[31]

[quote] After graduating from high school, West received a scholarship to attend Chicago's American Academy of Art in 1997 and began taking painting classes. Shortly after, he transferred to Chicago State University to study English. He soon realized that his busy class schedule was detrimental to his musical work, and at 20 he dropped out of college to pursue his musical dreams.

Kanye is a batshit crazy lunatic. He is not uneducated. You describe black people in ways that you would never describe whites.

[quote] Will Smith knocked the shit out of Chris Rock (official thread) Worst Oscars ever. The putative best actor winner assaulting a speaker who is a COMIC doing a joke about a woman who has to be "protected" by her husband Astonishing. Nasty ghetto trash. And don't pretend it's not all about stereotypes. Shit.

by Anonymousreply 71May 8, 2022 7:01 PM

Kelly Ripa strikes me as just another blue-collar, GenX bitch who got lucky in a low IQ industry.

Hers happens to be the talk show biz, but you can find her fatter, cuntier equivalent working in your local school district or DMV.

She happens to be slightly more dedicated to starving herself— but that’s really her only “talent.”

by Anonymousreply 72May 8, 2022 7:02 PM

Steve Bannon

by Anonymousreply 73May 8, 2022 7:06 PM

Nicki Minaj

A DLer said he worked with her before she became famous at a restaurant and she just radiated evil.

by Anonymousreply 74May 8, 2022 7:06 PM

Michael Keaton.

by Anonymousreply 75May 8, 2022 7:08 PM

There are different types of dark energy. Seth MacFarlane, Hugh Hefner, Matt Taibbi, and Charlize Theron all seem malevolent, cruel and cold.

by Anonymousreply 76May 8, 2022 7:13 PM

Andy Cohen. He looks like his soul stinks.

by Anonymousreply 77May 8, 2022 7:19 PM

Anyone on the type of reality show where they're stuck in a house or an island, e.g., Big Brother, Real World, Survivor. You've got to be a psychopath to live or thrive in that type of environment.

Good call on Andy Cohen. Psychopath.

Kim and Kris Kardashian must be psychopaths as well. Thriving on so much negative attention. Serious mental illness (Kanye and now Pete Davidson), bringing another generation of children into the chaos, rib removal (Kim), etc.

by Anonymousreply 78May 8, 2022 7:40 PM

I think Jason Bateman has some dark energy stemming from his time as a child actor. Prone to inappropriate rage.

by Anonymousreply 79May 8, 2022 7:41 PM

R79, you are on to something.

RDJ seems to be equal parts unspeakable darkness and consciously chosen optimism and lightness.

I find him endlessly fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 80May 8, 2022 7:46 PM

[quote] Charlize Theron seems malevolent, cruel and cold.

'I've Never Met A Nice South African'..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 8, 2022 8:03 PM

R65 sadness = DARK ENERGY??

by Anonymousreply 82May 8, 2022 8:05 PM

Benedict.

by Anonymousreply 83May 8, 2022 8:07 PM

Cheney.

by Anonymousreply 84May 8, 2022 8:09 PM

All celebrities are dork sided!

by Anonymousreply 85May 8, 2022 8:10 PM

r80 untreated mental health, addiction and the subsequent lasting impact of... is a lot of what we see as "darkness" in celebrities.

RDJ screams trauma to me and more the downward spiral of being in the public eye. Which I saw as more rebellious, stunted, in that way of "oh you think I'm fucked up? Let me show you how fucked up I can truly be" - I'm inclined to think his character in The Wonder Boys or Home For The Holidays isn't that far off from him. Albeit, both characters were more gay than not. . . and we can dissect those rumours to death on whether or not he's bisexual. But he's very much the stereotype non effeminate version of the gay str8 man. We'd likely have him quoted under the judgmental shop bottom thread. We saw a similar aspect with Tim Curry.

by Anonymousreply 86May 8, 2022 8:10 PM

Anjelica Huston has always seemed an exceptionally corrupt and evil woman.

by Anonymousreply 87May 8, 2022 8:12 PM

Hi, Mags! Love ya, miss ya, want ya.

Anyhoo,,,

It remember being about 10 years old and watching “Silver Spoons.”

I was uncomfortably sexually attracted to Jason Bateman.

I remember thinking “I shouldn’t be feeling this…” there was a strange darkness there.

by Anonymousreply 88May 8, 2022 8:14 PM

Riz Ahmed, dark energy but sexy at the same time, which is the most dangerous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89May 8, 2022 8:18 PM

I have always considered RDJ as the number one example of a gay man who decided more of his human needs would be met by aligning himself with a (hyper competent, fairly butch) woman.

No scenario is going to meet ALL of our human needs. We all have to maximize utility.

Even RDJ.

Does that make for some residual darkness?

Thank god, yes.

Once we lose that ambiguity in our culture and art, we’re truly fucked.

by Anonymousreply 90May 8, 2022 8:22 PM

Peter Thiel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 8, 2022 8:23 PM

OP, your family should hire a QAnon deprogrammer. Just a friendly suggestion.

by Anonymousreply 92May 8, 2022 8:29 PM

Rafael Cruz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 8, 2022 8:29 PM

Demi Moore. Ive never watched an entire movie with her as there is something disturbing about her that makes me think she's a very damaged person.

by Anonymousreply 94May 8, 2022 8:35 PM

RDJ. Stayed in a high-end chain hotel where I used to work. Came into the hotel bar with an all-male entourage. Did not look like it was business-related.

He was RUDE and loud.

One of his entourage (a twink) broke away and began chatting up my coworker (male bartender).

IMO, gay and rude (RDJ).

by Anonymousreply 95May 8, 2022 8:37 PM

R82 yes, darkness ≠ malevolence necessarily. Sadness is still dark. Melanie, like Demi Moore, has a similar woundedness about her.

by Anonymousreply 96May 8, 2022 8:39 PM

The Weeknd

by Anonymousreply 97May 8, 2022 8:46 PM

Agree with Johnny Depp

by Anonymousreply 98May 8, 2022 8:47 PM

Maybe what some of you would not call a celebrity, but well-known Trump ex-advisor Stephen Miller looks as if he meets the criteria.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99May 8, 2022 8:47 PM

OP= = one of DF's recently disgruntled resident lesbians

by Anonymousreply 100May 8, 2022 8:50 PM

Hayden Christensen

Lee Daniels

by Anonymousreply 101May 8, 2022 9:00 PM

A lifetime of darkness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 8, 2022 9:04 PM

Mia Farrow. She gives me the willies. Always has, always will.

And no, it's not because of Rosemary's Baby. It's something about the dead eyes and vapid smile. The superannuated "waif" routine. It screams "BPD."

by Anonymousreply 103May 8, 2022 9:07 PM

R102, Christopher Walken seems very self aware of the vibe he gives off, but it doesn't seem to be internalized.

by Anonymousreply 104May 8, 2022 9:09 PM

R97, for what it's worth, I know someone who has worked The Weekend and he said that he is an asshole and very rude. I'm not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 105May 8, 2022 9:11 PM

Susan Boyle

by Anonymousreply 106May 8, 2022 9:14 PM

R106, didn't she have some kind of breakdown shortly after she released her album?

by Anonymousreply 107May 8, 2022 9:17 PM

R2 Learn English

by Anonymousreply 108May 8, 2022 9:18 PM

Christian Bale

by Anonymousreply 109May 8, 2022 9:21 PM

DORKSIDED!!!

by Anonymousreply 110May 8, 2022 9:22 PM

R79- same with Ricky Schroder

by Anonymousreply 111May 8, 2022 9:25 PM

Rosamund Pike, Amanda Peet, Erika Christensen, Joaquin Phoenix. Creepy McCreepums, all.

by Anonymousreply 112May 8, 2022 9:30 PM

Does my testosterone have to hit rock bottom before I can awaken the highly sensitive darkness-detecting "darkdar" that all you witchy Marys possess?

by Anonymousreply 113May 8, 2022 9:36 PM

R107, I believe she went to the hospital for """"exhaustion"""".

by Anonymousreply 114May 8, 2022 9:58 PM

Bananarama.

by Anonymousreply 115May 8, 2022 9:59 PM

Years ago I read a weird interview in US magazine with Pfeiffer and she hinted at something, saying she would never give the interviewer the "full story". I think she was abused in some way, domestic? Who knows. I get creepy vibes from Michael Madsen and about 100 others.

by Anonymousreply 116May 8, 2022 10:17 PM

One of my best friends is convinced Laura Linney is evil although I don't personally see it.

by Anonymousreply 117May 8, 2022 10:19 PM

Justin Long. A sweetheart deal with the dark side is the only possible explanation for his success.

by Anonymousreply 118May 8, 2022 10:23 PM

Christian Walker

Omarosa

by Anonymousreply 119May 8, 2022 11:10 PM

R113 at least Acknowledges the human female to be more intuitive even though he’s a misogynistic asshole.

by Anonymousreply 120May 8, 2022 11:49 PM

Alfred Hitchcock.

by Anonymousreply 121May 8, 2022 11:55 PM

Scarlett Johansson. Ruby Rose.

by Anonymousreply 122May 8, 2022 11:59 PM

R121, beyond creepy

by Anonymousreply 123May 9, 2022 12:01 AM

Dolly Parton. Keanu Reeves.

by Anonymousreply 124May 9, 2022 12:02 AM

r121 Hitchock used to give Melanie Griffith a toy of a figurine of her mother in a coffin. She said Hitchcock was sick.

I think Griffith does seem wounded but she's also a survivor. And it looks like she's on good terms with all her exes (Steven Bauer, Don Johnson and Antonio Banderas). She also seems very close with her kids.

by Anonymousreply 125May 9, 2022 12:05 AM

Asia Argento.

by Anonymousreply 126May 9, 2022 12:06 AM

R126, are you also R24.

by Anonymousreply 127May 9, 2022 12:10 AM

Pfeiffer does not belong on this thread, she is shy but seems nice and unpretentious. Michelle Williams does always look sour, yes.

Robin Wright Penn .

by Anonymousreply 128May 9, 2022 12:15 AM

Asia Argento.

by Anonymousreply 129May 9, 2022 12:15 AM

- I imagine a naked, tearful Renee Zellwegger staring into a floor-to-ceiling length mirror each day. She tugs on an imaginary piece of fat on her flat, skeletal abdomen as she resists the urge to drink her sixteenth mug of coffee. She can't resist, however, and as she sits in front of her latest shit script, hands shaking, she knows she'll have to do it all again tomorrow.

- Matthew Perry lives in a perpetual blackout state. Overeating, over-drinking, over-drugging, over-purging ... just overdoing everything because of his addictive personality. Due to a twist of fate, he'll never have to work again. The Friends residuals will keep him deep in whatever his favorite drug/escape into infinity and beyond.

by Anonymousreply 130May 9, 2022 12:17 AM

Cher also said that Pfeiffer is intensely private. I think it was around the time Witches of Eastwick came out that Cher said that if Pfeiffer had come up to tell her that she had a kid that she had never mentioned before, that was no surprise because that's what Michelle was like.

by Anonymousreply 131May 9, 2022 12:17 AM

I don’t get a dark vibe from Pfeiffer in the slightest. Stephen Miller has dark secrets.

by Anonymousreply 132May 9, 2022 12:23 AM

Joaquin Phoenix is haunted by his brother’s murder .

by Anonymousreply 133May 9, 2022 12:29 AM

R80, I agree. And I also find him fascinating.

I think his issues stem from the fact that his father refused to leave him alone while making it plain he didn't much care about him.

Most abusive/neglectful parents choose one or the other.

Plus there's his time in jail and rumored assault while incarcerated.

The fact that he's never blamed other people for his behavior makes me respect him. No televised court drama for him.

by Anonymousreply 134May 9, 2022 12:35 AM

David Morse

JLo

Joe Biden

Bill Cosby

by Anonymousreply 135May 9, 2022 1:00 AM

Johnny Carson

by Anonymousreply 136May 9, 2022 1:10 AM

Hayden Panettiere and the Olsen twins

by Anonymousreply 137May 9, 2022 1:18 AM

Ahem…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138May 9, 2022 1:22 AM

R132 Puh-feiffer is just a vacuous bimbo with nothing to say or contribute. That ain't dark.

by Anonymousreply 139May 9, 2022 1:25 AM

Ellen Degeneres is from another planet. Planet Evil 👿. Cunty Sharon Osborne is its sister.

by Anonymousreply 140May 9, 2022 1:28 AM

R41 Aw, I like Willem. He was very nice and cool in person, same way as he comes off in interviews. He just has an uh, striking face.

by Anonymousreply 141May 9, 2022 1:35 AM

Adam Driver.

by Anonymousreply 142May 9, 2022 1:40 AM

Jodie Foster

by Anonymousreply 143May 9, 2022 1:41 AM

Lana Del Rey

by Anonymousreply 144May 9, 2022 1:44 AM

Nicole Kidman

by Anonymousreply 145May 9, 2022 1:45 AM

[quote] Adam Driver.

Dark side energy.

by Anonymousreply 146May 9, 2022 1:47 AM

Jimmy Caan

by Anonymousreply 147May 9, 2022 1:50 AM

Lorde

by Anonymousreply 148May 9, 2022 2:01 AM

Florence Welch

by Anonymousreply 149May 9, 2022 2:02 AM

The Skarsgard who played Pennywise. I can't be bothered googling his name or the correct spelling.

by Anonymousreply 150May 9, 2022 2:12 AM

Halle Berry. Insane. On medication.

Lady Gaga. Satanist.

Angelina Jolie. Full-blown sociopath.

Tom Hanks. Unspeakable offences.

by Anonymousreply 151May 9, 2022 2:17 AM

Paula Poundstone

by Anonymousreply 152May 9, 2022 2:24 AM

Olivia Wilde and Amber Heard give me sociopathic seductress vibes. I'm convinced they'll probably fuck anything or anyone who'll give them a leg up in the business.

by Anonymousreply 153May 9, 2022 2:24 AM

Sandy Duncan

by Anonymousreply 154May 9, 2022 2:25 AM

[quote]The Weeknd

Drake & Justin Bieber too

by Anonymousreply 155May 9, 2022 2:26 AM

Kevin Spacey

by Anonymousreply 156May 9, 2022 2:29 AM

Whitney Houston for sure.

by Anonymousreply 157May 9, 2022 2:30 AM

Fucked up may indicate some "darkness," but that doesn't make all those people truly evil.

by Anonymousreply 158May 9, 2022 2:31 AM

R150 Do you think lazy cuntitude is amusing?

by Anonymousreply 159May 9, 2022 2:34 AM

Azealia Banks

Elon Musk

Fred Armisen

Mel Gibson

Oh, wait. You said "normal" by most standards.

by Anonymousreply 160May 9, 2022 2:37 AM

r158 They're warding off possession by just doing enough to convince the demons they're not a pure soul.

by Anonymousreply 161May 9, 2022 2:37 AM

Pretty much any and all comedians.

But “dark energy” is what makes people interesting.

by Anonymousreply 162May 9, 2022 2:39 AM

Oh for fuck's sake, r161.

by Anonymousreply 163May 9, 2022 2:40 AM

Whitney came across all sweetness and beauty but she had major issues her entire life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164May 9, 2022 2:41 AM

R150 I read that after filming the particularly scary scenes in "It," Bill Skarsgard actually made sure the child actors were okay and tried to comfort them because he didn't want them to be traumatized. Hearing that made him sound like a nice person to me.

by Anonymousreply 165May 9, 2022 2:47 AM

You leave Willem Dafoe alone! He's a national treasure!

by Anonymousreply 166May 9, 2022 2:49 AM

Sandra Bernhardt

by Anonymousreply 167May 9, 2022 2:51 AM

Many people here are truly confused about what 'dark energy' means.

by Anonymousreply 168May 9, 2022 2:53 AM

Ezra Miller

by Anonymousreply 169May 9, 2022 2:53 AM

I always distrusted Mel Gibson and Tom Cruise, even before they flipped out, so I'm adding them to the list.

by Anonymousreply 170May 9, 2022 2:55 AM

R164 I’m not even really a fan but it was on TV last weekend (on BET Her) and I couldnt stop watching - it was really good.

by Anonymousreply 171May 9, 2022 2:55 AM

R160 I still remember Elizabeth Moss's remarks about Fred Armiesen after they divorced. She sounded horrified to even hear his name mentioned and said something about him being completely abnormal. I thought it was an unusual reaction by celeb standards. While occasionally you'll see Johnny and Amber melodramas, usually actors or actresses will manage to fake pleasantries about their ex , ie " While we are no longer married we are still amicable and I wish him well in his future endeavors" etc.

by Anonymousreply 172May 9, 2022 3:01 AM

James Franco, Rosie O'Donnell.

by Anonymousreply 173May 9, 2022 3:05 AM

[quote]Michelle Williams's facial expressions in particular have always resembled those of a vacant cult member who was locked in a sex dungeon for 20 years.

I think her dad scammed people out of lots of money

by Anonymousreply 174May 9, 2022 3:08 AM

Matthew Lillard

by Anonymousreply 175May 9, 2022 3:12 AM

Erin Moran

by Anonymousreply 176May 9, 2022 3:12 AM

The entire Bush family.

by Anonymousreply 177May 9, 2022 3:13 AM

Kelsey Grammer.

by Anonymousreply 178May 9, 2022 3:17 AM

BTW this was cadged from a L**st*ck A**ey thread.

by Anonymousreply 179May 9, 2022 3:18 AM

OP, check out the posts from "chumashj...@gmail.com" on this google chat page about the suicide of hunky 80's-90's actor Ron Marquette.

They're kind of rambling, but it looks like she's strongly implying that Michelle Pfieffer's sister Dedee killed Marquette, then arranged w/police help to have it declared a suicide.

"...I did everything to believe it was suicide but the more I saw and read the more I wished it was suicide ....folks it's simple I can prove it just tell dede to talk to me for five minutes and this matter will be cleared up once and for all and trust me I'll give nothing but respect but she knows I know and she probably thought I died or was out of her hair ....but sweetheart I'm just getting started over 20 years I've been silent I think the truth about my best friend deserves to be told that why dede called me and only me saying she was sorry my reply was dede what did you do her reply I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so sorry then she hung up !!!!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180May 9, 2022 3:31 AM

Here's an 8x10 of Marquette that the woman talks about ^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181May 9, 2022 3:33 AM

And here's his son's twitter page. Looks like he was trying to make a documentary about his father. And perhaps his mysterious death?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182May 9, 2022 3:36 AM

Fuck you, thread killer.

by Anonymousreply 183May 9, 2022 3:40 AM

All of them.

Except the ones who aren't.

by Anonymousreply 184May 9, 2022 3:43 AM

Steve Martin. I like him as a comedian and he’s hot but seems dark.

by Anonymousreply 185May 9, 2022 3:48 AM

Condi and Cheney.

by Anonymousreply 186May 9, 2022 3:51 AM

The kardasian Jenner clan. I think they’re just soulless idiots willing to do anything for a buck but what they represent in our society disgusts me and is very dark.

by Anonymousreply 187May 9, 2022 3:51 AM

Tina Fey

by Anonymousreply 188May 9, 2022 3:52 AM

Chelsea Handler

by Anonymousreply 189May 9, 2022 3:52 AM

Tara Lipinski

by Anonymousreply 190May 9, 2022 3:56 AM

Most of the celebrities in entertainment industry do not have the capacity of power for true evils.

by Anonymousreply 191May 9, 2022 3:57 AM

r163 Bless you, dear child. Your reaction warms the very serpents coiled around my nephilim heart.

by Anonymousreply 192May 9, 2022 3:58 AM

[quote]Anjelica Huston has always seemed an exceptionally corrupt and evil woman.

Aww, come on--there are many paparazzi videos of Anjelica on Youtube where she's unaware she's being recorded and is giving money to homeless people and/or conversing with normal folks in Venice Beach. She seems very down to earth and kind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 9, 2022 4:08 AM

Joaquin Phoenix but look at what happened to his brother and the weird cult his family was in. You can never full escape that.

by Anonymousreply 194May 9, 2022 4:09 AM

John Cusack is apparently the celebrity that most creeped Danny Trejo out. I never got that vibe from him myself, but I’m going to trust the insticts of the guy who’s actually worked with him, been around hardened drug dealers since he himself became one at age 7, and did time in San Quentin.

[quote] Aw, I like Willem. He was very nice and cool in person, same way as he comes off in interviews. He just has an uh, striking face.

Yeah, I know he can look creepy as hell when he has intense expressions, but everything I’ve ever read from people who worked with him depicts him as a sweetheart and consummate professional. Like Steve Buscemi, that’s one book you can’t judge by his cover.

[quote] I still remember Elizabeth Moss’s remarks about Fred Armiesen after they divorced. She sounded horrified to even hear his name mentioned and said something about him being completely abnormal.

I’m sure someone raised in a racketeering cult that worships celebrities and tried to infiltrate the US government is a really good judge of what is and isn’t normal.

by Anonymousreply 195May 9, 2022 4:09 AM

More Queen AH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196May 9, 2022 4:11 AM

Kate Middleton, it’s just something about her I can’t put my finger on… I might sound nuts

by Anonymousreply 197May 9, 2022 4:12 AM

Faye Dunnaway

by Anonymousreply 198May 9, 2022 4:13 AM

R197 I think what you might be getting from her is that she has NO energy of any sort. She truly creeps me out. Yeah, Mary! Whatever. She is utterly vibe-less.

by Anonymousreply 199May 9, 2022 4:35 AM

Julia Roberts

by Anonymousreply 200May 9, 2022 4:41 AM

Jesse James, the guy that Sandra Bullock was married to. The guy who collected Nazi memorabilia. I thought he had dark energy even before that Nazi stuff came out. Sandra Bullock is weird or a closeted lesbian or SOMETHING to have been married to Jesse James.

by Anonymousreply 201May 9, 2022 4:59 AM

Parker Posey has a dark energy, but more like world weary. But, she also has an innate sense of humour that balances her out.

She is a treasure.

by Anonymousreply 202May 9, 2022 5:02 AM

R193 I love Anjelica! She seems tough but not evil or wicked.

by Anonymousreply 203May 9, 2022 5:15 AM

Elizabeth Hurley

by Anonymousreply 204May 9, 2022 5:19 AM

Sara & Melissa Gilbert. . . cold, calculating, ruthless.

Not so much as kids to young adults but at adulthood, it seems like for both, something just turned off. . . or they inherited the family's legacy and sacrificed their former selves to it.

by Anonymousreply 205May 9, 2022 5:37 AM

The Arquettes - the wannabe hollywood dynasty that's always been fame chasing gutter trash. Unlike the Kardashians, they had some talent to appreciate but the family is even more dysfunctional.

by Anonymousreply 206May 9, 2022 5:39 AM

on that note, the cast of "Friends"

by Anonymousreply 207May 9, 2022 5:41 AM

Sharon stone

by Anonymousreply 208May 9, 2022 5:42 AM

Alyson Hannigan & Seth Green.

I know there's a lot of people that feel they fit this category especially given how both tend to stay out of controversies involving former castmates on Buffy and other shows. And others that are suspicious that they've steadily worked since they were kids which screams conspiracy to some people.

by Anonymousreply 209May 9, 2022 5:51 AM

Most celebrity are mentally unstable or psychopath. Most of the celebrities I met has the vacant eyes that you can tell they are dead inside. Instead of asking who has dark energy, try asking who is a normal person. It would be even harder.

by Anonymousreply 210May 9, 2022 5:54 AM

Elon Musk, Shia LeBeouf.

by Anonymousreply 211May 9, 2022 5:58 AM

Alec Baldwin

Viola Davis

by Anonymousreply 212May 9, 2022 6:00 AM

Charlie Rose always seemed to have a dark and negative energy.

by Anonymousreply 213May 9, 2022 7:22 AM

Jared Kushner, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 214May 9, 2022 7:36 AM

I think Angelica was surrounded by dark vibes from the people around her from childhood. I don’t think she is dark though.

Can’t believe no one has said Jack Nicholson or Roman Polanski yet.

My personal one is Michael Strahan.

by Anonymousreply 215May 9, 2022 7:39 AM

Courtney Love

by Anonymousreply 216May 9, 2022 7:41 AM

Mini Me Micky, Seinfeld et al.

by Anonymousreply 217May 9, 2022 7:43 AM

RDJ owns this thread. He always comes across to me as extremely arrogant, extremely damaged, extremely fucked up, intensely self-focused, and someone so internally breathtakingly angry they could turn on a dime. Not an attractive individual on any level. I suspect he knows and fears the fact that he's not an especially good actor, just an emotive one who can pour out the energy of irritation and annoyance onto the screen. I believe he harnesses his suppressed anger for his roles, but one pities his psychiatrist. My summary take: just a sour depressive very very angry turd who barely has it under control.

by Anonymousreply 218May 9, 2022 7:56 AM

Not to forget the obvious: Phil Spector.

by Anonymousreply 219May 9, 2022 8:01 AM

Most of the current crop of superstar rappers: Drake, Travis Scott, Lil Baby, Future, etc.

Which is strange because for all their hard lives ( and in some cases, deaths) the rappers of the past: Tupac, Biggie, Puff Daddy, Snoop Dogg, etc. didn't come across as having a dark energy.

by Anonymousreply 220May 9, 2022 8:12 AM

Mel Gibson. He creeps me the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 221May 9, 2022 8:17 AM

Kevin Spacey. That fireside video he uploaded after being fired was one of the darkest, creepiest things I’ve ever seen. Jack Nicholson has always had an evil vibe, too.

by Anonymousreply 222May 9, 2022 8:21 AM

Kyle Jenner. Dark, strange vibe.

by Anonymousreply 223May 9, 2022 8:22 AM

*Kylie

by Anonymousreply 224May 9, 2022 8:22 AM

Christina Aguilera. Nicki Minaj. Eminem. most of not all the Kardashians are like robotic soulless husks.

by Anonymousreply 225May 9, 2022 8:28 AM

Caitlyn Jenner

by Anonymousreply 226May 9, 2022 8:35 AM

Jada Pinkett Smith

Will Smith (after that slap)

Jane Campion

Benedict Cumberbatch

by Anonymousreply 227May 9, 2022 8:37 AM

I fucking hate Jada Pinkett Smith. You can tell that woman is a black hole of ego.

by Anonymousreply 228May 9, 2022 8:39 AM

Tom Cruise

by Anonymousreply 229May 9, 2022 8:42 AM

Yes, Michelle Williams can have placid cult member face. That is until it cracks and breaks like the glass of a mirror and her SOUL ESCAPES. Yes, Mary! WHAT an actress! She's very special.

by Anonymousreply 230May 9, 2022 8:47 AM

I see Angelina Jolie's "dark energy" as an affectation. Her father radiates the real thing.

by Anonymousreply 231May 9, 2022 9:07 AM

Sean Penn.

by Anonymousreply 232May 9, 2022 9:39 AM

All the Kardashians. Half the time they just vacantly stare like some creepy sex doll imitation in an attempt to be sexy and it's very off putting. Also how they straight up photoshop their young children to look whiter instead of just having children with white men.

by Anonymousreply 233May 9, 2022 9:56 AM

Snoop Doggy Dogg. Puff Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 234May 9, 2022 9:59 AM

What are the Tom Hanks unspeakable offenses?

by Anonymousreply 235May 9, 2022 10:04 AM

[quote]What are the Tom Hanks unspeakable offenses?

Bosom Buddies

by Anonymousreply 236May 9, 2022 10:12 AM

[quote]Sara & Melissa Gilbert. . . cold, calculating, ruthless. Not so much as kids to young adults but at adulthood, it seems like for both, something just turned off. . . or they inherited the family's legacy and sacrificed their former selves to it.

What family legacy? Weren't they both adopted from different women?

by Anonymousreply 237May 9, 2022 10:54 AM

Besides possessing dark energy, Riz Ahmed is a huge phony and a liar.

Here he's putting on one of his fake 'so-happy-to-see-you' faces during a press tour for Rogue One. He's definitely got crazy eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238May 9, 2022 11:00 AM

Riz during a live interview. This looks like he was trying to hypnotize someone in the audience.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239May 9, 2022 11:03 AM

[Quote] for what it's worth, I know someone who has worked The Weekend and he said that he is an asshole and very rude. I'm not surprised.

It's not like he hides how fucked up he is if you pay attention to the lyrics. Unlike say Selena Gomez or Ariana Grande.

[Quote] Alyson Hannigan & Seth Green. I know there's a lot of people that feel they fit this category especially given how both tend to stay out of controversies involving former castmates on Buffy and other shows.

Well Alyson did make an ass of herself by being "shocked" at SMG wanting Buffy to end after 7 seasons. And she's also rumoured to be one of Joss Whedon's flings. I think it's safe to say he has some dark energy.

by Anonymousreply 240May 9, 2022 12:08 PM

Tim Burton

by Anonymousreply 241May 9, 2022 12:11 PM

Billy Bob Thornton

by Anonymousreply 242May 9, 2022 12:24 PM

Casey Affleck has always had a creepy vibe.

by Anonymousreply 243May 9, 2022 12:29 PM

Yes...definitely both Afflect brothers. ^

by Anonymousreply 244May 9, 2022 12:32 PM

Joaquin Phoenix (sp)...and his deceased brother, River, had it, too. I'll add Martha Plimpton.

by Anonymousreply 245May 9, 2022 12:33 PM

*Affleck...

by Anonymousreply 246May 9, 2022 12:34 PM

Robert Pattinson

by Anonymousreply 247May 9, 2022 12:47 PM

Joaquin Phoenix

Charlotte Gainsbourg

Sean Penn

Roman Polanski

Ezra Miller

Madonna

Nicole Kidman

Asia Argento

by Anonymousreply 248May 9, 2022 1:52 PM

Charlotte Rampling

Spike Lee

Cate Blanchett

Judi Dench

Matt Damon

by Anonymousreply 249May 9, 2022 2:09 PM

John Waters

by Anonymousreply 250May 9, 2022 2:14 PM

Jack Nicolson always creeped me out. I have found that those that play evil roles and are really good at it is because they have it in them and it comes out in their acting.

by Anonymousreply 251May 9, 2022 2:23 PM

Jon Hamm.

He was the ringleader of the fraternity hazing that involved setting the guy's pants on fire, leading him around with the claw of a hammer beneath his genitals and beating him so hard he was left with a fractured spine and almost lost a kidney. He was arrested for his involvement. When Jon was asked about what happened he glibly said "it was a a bummer". These actions are not the stupidity of youth, these actions speak to major character flaws.

I think what is known about his drinking problem is just the tip of the iceberg.

by Anonymousreply 252May 9, 2022 2:28 PM

R248 i forgot to add James McAvoy - At first i thought he was cute then he did so many movie roles where he's a psycho perv and now i can't look at him without thinking he's a psycho.

(More or less the same thing i think about Charlotte Gainsbourg , she made so many weird film roles that i think there must be something wrong in her)

by Anonymousreply 253May 9, 2022 2:29 PM

RuPaul

by Anonymousreply 254May 9, 2022 2:30 PM

Mark Wahlberg

by Anonymousreply 255May 9, 2022 3:04 PM

Prince William, but IMHO he's so disciplined he'll never let the darkness show in public as long as he lives.

Charlize Theron. How could she not have a dark side, with her background? But she knows how to channel it into acting.

Bradley Cooper. There's a dozen dead sex workers buried in his back yard, and how he ever built a career as a sexy leading man I'll never know! He's repellent onscreen, he should never have been cast as anyone but a villain or "Mr. Wrong".

Sacha Baron Cohen. All his humor is based on cruelty, and he has a screen presence that's almost as sociopathic as Cooper's.

Every rock star from the 1970s and 1980s. If you didn't have that dark aura, you weren't cracking the music business.

by Anonymousreply 256May 9, 2022 3:12 PM

I'm going to throw in Heath Ledger here. Popular, nice-looking, lucky with the ladies, a wonderful actor. But he had demons. His separation from Michelle Williams & his daughter, among other things, led him to insomnia and a constant barrage of sleeping aids, some drugs and anti-anxiety experiences. So much so that it led to his death. According to reports - and who really knows - it was said Michelle was tired of his drug taking around their daughter. Weed was a common drug but I don't know if he was really into harder stuff. I don't think he adjusted quite yet to his celebrity; I think he thought of himself as just a regular guy and what was it about all of this fame that people were talking about. He never seemed comfortable at red carpet events. I miss his talent.

by Anonymousreply 257May 9, 2022 3:30 PM

Ed Westwick genuinely looks and exudes evil.

by Anonymousreply 258May 9, 2022 3:48 PM

Feel the dark energy radiating....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259May 9, 2022 3:48 PM

Jerry Seinfeld. Wolf in sheep's clothing. Dating a teenager at the height of Seinfeld (TV show). Poaches a newlywed woman off of an average Joe.

by Anonymousreply 260May 9, 2022 4:36 PM

Nicki Minaj is always angry about something. Her older brother is convicted for sexually assaulting an 11-year-old girl. NM's baby's father is also a sex offender.

by Anonymousreply 261May 9, 2022 4:38 PM

Dr. Oz's face definitely radiates dark energy.

Pastor Carl Lentz (Justin Bieber) looks like bad news.

by Anonymousreply 262May 9, 2022 4:46 PM

Ilse Koch and Vanna White.

by Anonymousreply 263May 9, 2022 4:47 PM

Pastor Lentz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264May 9, 2022 4:49 PM

Vanna White and her husband are mentioned in "You'll Never Have Sex in This Town Again." Definitely another side to Vanna than the dumb letter-turner.

by Anonymousreply 265May 9, 2022 4:50 PM

America's favorite serial killer: Dr. Drew.

Creepy motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 266May 9, 2022 6:43 PM

Fun fact The Weeknd used to be on welfare. I know someone who worked for a cheque cashing place in Toronto and he’d cash his welfare cheques there.

by Anonymousreply 267May 9, 2022 7:30 PM

Charlotte Rampling, Juliette Lewis.

by Anonymousreply 268May 9, 2022 7:51 PM

Yes to Michelle Williams.

Also Jennifer Lawrence, Seth Rogen.

by Anonymousreply 269May 9, 2022 7:56 PM

r62, As neurotic as she is JPS is actually a very talented actress.

by Anonymousreply 270May 9, 2022 8:38 PM

Frank Ocean

by Anonymousreply 271May 9, 2022 9:53 PM

Frank Ocean

Froylan Gutierrez

by Anonymousreply 272May 9, 2022 9:56 PM

[quote]Jerry Seinfeld. Wolf in sheep's clothing. Dating a teenager at the height of Seinfeld (TV show). Poaches a newlywed woman off of an average Joe.

Huh? Jerry’s fug dull wife was married to a NYC multi-millionaire whose family owned a lot of real estate and theaters, her ex-husband was hardly “an average Joe”. After she was married to this man, [bold]she [/bold]pursued Jerry at a gym.

That ugly plain woman clearly wanted a billionaire. WTF does she bring to the table, she copies others recipe books?

Jerry is an asshole. Straight men are incredibly stupid, especially rich straight men they seem to welcome golddiggers. Jerry could have had his pick, he chose [bold]her?! [/bold] Maybe she blows him like a Hoover?

At least, Shoshanna was very attractive and seemed cool. Never heard anything bad about her.

by Anonymousreply 273May 10, 2022 12:13 AM

R232 ITA. An acquaintance saw SP yelling and screaming at the poor supermarket workers in Palo Alto one time. Sounded like one of those people who barfs their anger all over everyone in sight and on an animal level you just know to get the hell away.

by Anonymousreply 274May 10, 2022 1:49 AM

Despite the fact that I lover her as an actress and will watch anything she is in- Definitely Nicole Kidman.

I believe a lot of the alleged shit that I have read about her dad- so that makes her entire family allegedly scary as fuck to me.

by Anonymousreply 275May 10, 2022 1:54 AM

[quote]Bless you, dear child. Your reaction warms the very serpents coiled around my nephilim heart.

Your smug pretentiousness leaves me cold.

by Anonymousreply 276May 10, 2022 2:29 AM

For those who watch old film noirs: Lawrence Tierney

He was very much like the creepy characters he played. And he scared the cast of Seinfeld when he played Elaine’s father.

by Anonymousreply 277May 10, 2022 3:30 AM

Tom Holland!

Thread CLOSED.

by Anonymousreply 278May 10, 2022 4:00 AM

Rose McGowan. She used to be on Politically Incorrect in the 90's and she was a real sourpuss and always very full of herself and not as smart as she thought she was. Then the Manson thing. Just a dark personality.

by Anonymousreply 279May 10, 2022 4:22 AM

This is an interesting thread. Actors play character that audiences are drawn to. Ultimately, the actors are nothing like those characters.

At least the good ones.

And when a fan meets an actor, they're longing for that actor to be someone kind, someone special, someone...nice. But in reality the actor has a dark ugly past.

Sad

by Anonymousreply 280May 10, 2022 4:27 AM

R270 No she isn't. What was she ever good in?

by Anonymousreply 281May 10, 2022 4:32 AM

G

by Anonymousreply 282May 10, 2022 4:39 AM

M

by Anonymousreply 283May 10, 2022 4:39 AM

who is JPS?

TIA!

by Anonymousreply 284May 10, 2022 5:04 AM

John Philip Sousa

by Anonymousreply 285May 10, 2022 5:44 AM

Jessica Chastain has probably sacrificed small children.

by Anonymousreply 286May 10, 2022 8:49 AM

Tilda Swinton is a Tory Aristocrat in faux avante-garde clothing.

by Anonymousreply 287May 10, 2022 8:59 AM

Ted Nugent

by Anonymousreply 288May 10, 2022 9:00 AM

Here's footage of Riz Ahmed in 2006 doing a rap battle for a room of teenage thugs, talking about gang-raping his opponent's mother (go to 1:12 part of the vid)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289May 10, 2022 9:18 AM

O.J. Simpson, of course.

by Anonymousreply 290May 10, 2022 10:18 AM

Sharon Osbourne

Eric Roberts

Bobby Flay

Mel Gibson

Kimberly Guilfoyle

by Anonymousreply 291May 10, 2022 12:21 PM

Paul Simon.

by Anonymousreply 292May 10, 2022 12:49 PM

Love his music but Jimmy Page.

by Anonymousreply 293May 10, 2022 12:54 PM

Allison Mack

by Anonymousreply 294May 10, 2022 1:00 PM

Heather Mack.

by Anonymousreply 295May 10, 2022 1:03 PM

This thread is mostly "celebrities I don't like, therefore they have dark energy."

by Anonymousreply 296May 10, 2022 1:07 PM

R284 Jada

by Anonymousreply 297May 10, 2022 1:26 PM

All members of Led Zeppelin.

by Anonymousreply 298May 10, 2022 2:44 PM

Ron DeSantis

His predecessor medicare fraudster and now senator voldemort aka Rick Scott

by Anonymousreply 299May 10, 2022 3:58 PM

Zachary Galifianakis Miles Teller

by Anonymousreply 300May 10, 2022 5:02 PM

Sorry, let me fix that:

Zachary Galifianakis

Miles Teller

by Anonymousreply 301May 10, 2022 5:03 PM

In their day, these three definitely had dark energy:

Frank Sinatra

Jerry Lewis

Steve McQueen

by Anonymousreply 302May 10, 2022 5:06 PM

Zach Ephron.

by Anonymousreply 303May 10, 2022 5:12 PM

Has alleged rapist and murderer Kirk Douglas been mentioned?

by Anonymousreply 304May 10, 2022 5:16 PM

Cr*st**n* R*n*ld*

Vile, rat-faced, sex-offending, egomaniacal, BPA-plastic scum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305May 10, 2022 5:20 PM

Ellen. Oprah. Dr Oz. Dr Phil. Hate all these bastards. So glad Oprah is only on cable.

by Anonymousreply 306May 10, 2022 6:01 PM

Shailene Woodley

by Anonymousreply 307May 10, 2022 6:03 PM

Taylor Swift. She comes across as so fake to me.

by Anonymousreply 308May 10, 2022 6:16 PM

R308 Her fans are as vapid and brain dead as she is. Girls today.

by Anonymousreply 309May 10, 2022 7:10 PM

Most of the film noir actors/actresses came across as at least formidable if not "dark".

by Anonymousreply 310May 10, 2022 7:17 PM

R218, I wonder why he is that way.

by Anonymousreply 311May 10, 2022 7:18 PM

Cara Delevingne

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312May 10, 2022 7:25 PM

Shirley Temple, Ann Miller.

Pierce Brosnan. Lassie.

by Anonymousreply 313May 10, 2022 7:28 PM

David Foster and his gold digger wife, Katharine McPhee.

by Anonymousreply 314May 10, 2022 7:30 PM

The Gerber/ Crawford family. All of them seem dead eyed and weird. John Mayer has something cold and repulsive about him.

by Anonymousreply 315May 10, 2022 7:47 PM

Dark recent first families: Trumps, Bushs - 2 sets, Clintons, Nixons, Kennedys

Not dark: Bidens, Obamas, Reagans (though not admirable, they were not dark), Fords, Johnsons, Eisenhowers.

by Anonymousreply 316May 10, 2022 7:52 PM

R316 Old Joe Kennedy really deserves a special mention, as does Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 317May 10, 2022 8:18 PM

[quote]Zach Ephron

Oh, [italic]dear[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 318May 10, 2022 9:29 PM

Norah Efron

by Anonymousreply 319May 10, 2022 9:39 PM

Photographer Terry Richardson.

by Anonymousreply 320May 10, 2022 11:18 PM

R103 I don't believe Mia is that dark, I think she is simply stupid.

by Anonymousreply 321May 11, 2022 4:53 AM

Princess Charlotte.

by Anonymousreply 322May 11, 2022 5:52 AM

That Swedish prince. What's his name? Has anyone mentioned him yet?

by Anonymousreply 323May 11, 2022 6:08 AM

Jeffree Star

by Anonymousreply 324May 11, 2022 6:10 AM

Joel Osteen and wife.

by Anonymousreply 325May 11, 2022 6:12 AM

[quote]Jeffree Star

Borderline energy!

by Anonymousreply 326May 11, 2022 6:30 AM

Isabelle Huppert

Judy Davis

by Anonymousreply 327May 11, 2022 6:31 AM

Prince Jefri.

by Anonymousreply 328May 11, 2022 6:33 AM

Joe Jackson (father to Michael and Janet)

by Anonymousreply 329May 11, 2022 6:46 AM

[quote] That Swedish prince. What's his name? Has anyone mentioned him yet?

Ooh, I love that weird kid. Best Royal child in the planet. I personally call him Damien.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330May 11, 2022 7:38 AM

Nicole Kidman

by Anonymousreply 331May 11, 2022 9:31 AM

I like Stephen Fry but he has a somewhat dark energy about him.

Leonardo DiCaprio over the past 10-15 years has a dark, closer energy in contrast to when he was younger.

Also don’t like to say it, as he’s so loved over here, but David Jason, British actor from Only Fools and Horses has a dark vibe too.

by Anonymousreply 332May 11, 2022 10:40 AM

R312 Cara Delivigne has the most unfortunate case of resting bitch face I think I’ve seen. She just looks evil in just about every picture every taken. Bless her.

by Anonymousreply 333May 11, 2022 10:43 AM

The crazy buggy eyes always give Riz away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334May 11, 2022 11:49 AM

ALL those phony preachers begging people for money are evil and dark.

These preachers are nothing more than grifters under the guise of 'holy' men and women.

t's pathetic that so many people are so fucking ignorant, they actually think by sending these bastard preachers money for "miracle water" and other such crap, they will magically get a huge wad of money or the high paying job of their dreams. These are the same assholes who continue to believe Drumpf's lies.

by Anonymousreply 335May 11, 2022 11:54 AM

R334 never have I understood the physical appeal Riz has to people, especially on DL.

He looks like the chagrined bastard son of that delusional racist wetbrain Anthony Cumia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336May 11, 2022 12:54 PM

Emmy Rossum

Despite her horse laugh Julia Roberts

by Anonymousreply 337May 11, 2022 1:32 PM

It has recently come to my attention that Azealia Banks’ name belongs here

by Anonymousreply 338May 11, 2022 1:45 PM

Nick Cave

by Anonymousreply 339May 11, 2022 2:00 PM

God, that girl, Cara Delevine, could only be uglier if she let her mustache come in. Ugly ass little pig nosed. Dykey af. I saw she's friends with Fiona apple lol. Because of course, right? Talk about another one who hit ugly at fuckin full speed. Good god, is she just starving?

by Anonymousreply 340May 11, 2022 2:13 PM

[quote] Rose McGowan

"He was really sweet"

by Anonymousreply 341May 11, 2022 2:30 PM

Recently been in the headlines but Frank Langella has always exuded a dark quality

by Anonymousreply 342May 11, 2022 2:51 PM

Chris Reeves was definitely evil as fuck. His Superman was devil spawn. George Reeve was an angel though.

by Anonymousreply 343May 11, 2022 3:07 PM

The Knack guys (My Sharona). Something sleazy about them.

by Anonymousreply 344May 11, 2022 3:09 PM

Anyone who ever had anything significant to do with Nickelodeon! kids' channel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345May 11, 2022 3:26 PM

Vera Farmiga.

by Anonymousreply 346May 11, 2022 3:55 PM

Iqbal Theba

He even looks demonic.

by Anonymousreply 347May 11, 2022 4:10 PM

John Cusack seems like a humorless guy and up his own ass, but apparently Danny Trejo was straight-up creeped out by him. I also head Cusack treated Neve Campbell like shit (maybe even beat her) and made one of his girlfriends get an abortion.

I must say, Cusack looked creepy in a zoom interview from 2-3 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 348May 11, 2022 4:14 PM

Lady Gaga. She's too quick to pat herself on the back for "all" the "good" she does and we all know, whenever someone is trying too hard, it's to hide what a soul sucking parasite they are.

by Anonymousreply 349May 11, 2022 4:49 PM

Definitely Jimmy Page. Very odd man. He's also a control freak.

Page has been accused of being a Satanist, a secret leader of the OTO, who knows. Page has admitted he was interested in Aleister Crowley since he was a teen. When he became wealthy, he tracked down limited edition Crowley books as well as purchasing Crowley's Scottish home Boleskine House. However, Page spent less than a month in that home, it was always under some sort of construction. Page asked a friend to live there, the friend and his family spent more time there than Page ever did. Boleskine House was sold many years ago.

On the other hand, Page seems decent when it comes to certain responsibilities. Page still supports all his adult children.

Jimmy with one of his daughters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350May 11, 2022 4:53 PM

Kitty Carlisle Hart

by Anonymousreply 351May 11, 2022 5:57 PM

Jennifer Garner is a nasty, social-climbing mean girl in soccer mom clothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352May 12, 2022 12:15 AM

Danny Masterson and Bijou Phillips exude evil.

by Anonymousreply 353May 12, 2022 12:30 AM

Billie Eilish

by Anonymousreply 354May 12, 2022 1:05 AM

Eilish has the same energy as Kristin Stewart, which isn't dark, but... blank. They're both weirdly lifeless.

by Anonymousreply 355May 12, 2022 1:08 AM

Noah Emmerich

by Anonymousreply 356May 12, 2022 1:49 AM

Noah Emmerich

by Anonymousreply 357May 12, 2022 1:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358May 12, 2022 5:09 AM

DL icon Deb Winger

by Anonymousreply 359May 12, 2022 5:12 AM

[Quote] Chris Reeves was definitely evil as fuck. His Superman was devil spawn. George Reeve was an angel though.

Out of the Superman actors i would say Henry has dark energy around him. But it's a shame Dean has turned into such an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 360May 12, 2022 5:25 AM

Kirk Douglas and his pal Burt Lancaster had very dark, angry auras, especially when they were young. And Douglas came to be suspected of serious crimes, and who knows what Lancaster got up to when he was a young rough traveling with the circus.

But at least Lancaster's dark aura was sexy!

by Anonymousreply 361May 12, 2022 6:46 AM

Henry Cavill does have a dark vibe actually…

by Anonymousreply 362May 12, 2022 8:20 AM

I always thought Armie Hammer exuded evil from his pores even before Cannibalgate.

by Anonymousreply 363May 12, 2022 8:20 AM

Toby Maguire

by Anonymousreply 364May 12, 2022 11:41 AM

R359 She is no fucking icon but yes she her very dark energy, probably obtained from her past lives.

by Anonymousreply 365May 12, 2022 11:48 AM

[quote]I always thought Armie Hammer exuded evil from his pores even before Cannibalgate.

Me too!! After watching CMBYN (the first Armie movie I ever saw) I actually posted online asking if Oliver was a psychopath because he gave me psychopathic vibes in that movie! I couldn't understand what Elio saw in him. Turns out I was seeing Armie's true self even through his so-called acting.

by Anonymousreply 366May 12, 2022 12:56 PM

Jimmy Page

by Anonymousreply 367May 12, 2022 12:59 PM

Agree about DiCaprio. The "modern-day" version of him creeps me the fuck out. He's so fake and eerily robotic.

by Anonymousreply 368May 12, 2022 2:20 PM

Henry Cavill has no vibe! He's blanker than anybody alive. Ain't nothing to that boy.

by Anonymousreply 369May 12, 2022 3:58 PM

Agree with r369. Cavill is blank.

by Anonymousreply 370May 12, 2022 5:59 PM

If Henry could pull off a darker vibe, he'd probably have a much more interesting career as dashing but creepy sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 371May 12, 2022 6:06 PM

Hammer and Cavill always struck me as white-bread lifeless blanks onscreen, I was astonished that Hammer turned out to have hidden evil depths! Who knew! Maybe 366 did, but I didn't!

I have no idea why some people's inner selves register on screen and others' don't, but in Hammer's case maybe the blankness was because the last thing he wanted was for the camera to see inside.

by Anonymousreply 372May 12, 2022 9:55 PM

I think it's totally hot that Hammer was a real life cannibal. Would've been awesome if he ate a million LA girls. He'd be the greatest cereal killer of all time.

by Anonymousreply 373May 12, 2022 9:59 PM

R7 Jolie is a classic borderline. They are just as crazy. she was abandoned to the attic by her mother for the first tow years of her life. Kids abandoned by their mothers often turn out to be borderlines. Another good example is Diana, Princess of wales.

by Anonymousreply 374May 13, 2022 1:07 AM

I think people often get borderline personality disorder mixed up with narcissistic personality disorder or antisocial personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 375May 13, 2022 1:23 AM

[quote]He'd be the greatest cereal killer of all time.

Lol! Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 376May 13, 2022 1:26 AM

I meant to write cereal as Hammer would be eating those white bitches all day as cereal, and lunch, and dinner.

by Anonymousreply 377May 13, 2022 2:26 AM

32, you are a poet. I hunger for your wisdom.

by Anonymousreply 378May 13, 2022 2:36 AM

R375 There is a big difference between psychopaths and borderlines. Borderlines and narcissists are emotional vampires, especially borderlines. Psychopaths are not generally emotional vampires. They are con artists without a conscience but they usually mainly want to take your money. If they manage to rob you by deception and know they have gotten all they can they don't tend to stick around, they move on to the next mark. Borderlines are the "I hate you don't leave me" horrible vampires and narcissists are extremely vengeful.

by Anonymousreply 379May 13, 2022 3:48 AM

^^^I think Jolie is a combination of the narcissist and borderline. Very dark energy.

by Anonymousreply 380May 13, 2022 3:50 AM

Lady Gaga the train wreck who works with known child molesters and simulates rape live on stage with them, then tries to make herself the face of rape awareness right after, slapping all of those truly abused by people like those she supports.

by Anonymousreply 381May 13, 2022 3:51 AM

My mom and sister and close cousin are all borderlines. They were not ever "emotional vampires". They had certain specific things they had in common. Being attracted to fucked up, abusive assholes? Yes. They all had that.

by Anonymousreply 382May 13, 2022 3:51 AM

Borderline is for better or worse pretty much meaningless at this point at least in common usage.

by Anonymousreply 383May 13, 2022 5:30 AM

Olmec Head.

No. He’s just fucking retarded.

by Anonymousreply 384May 13, 2022 12:19 PM

[Quote] Hammer and Cavill always struck me as white-bread lifeless blanks onscreen, I was astonished that Hammer turned out to have hidden evil depths! Who knew! Maybe 366 did, but I didn't!

I thought they did fine in The Man From Uncle. But i'm also not surprised a sequel never materialised.

by Anonymousreply 385May 13, 2022 2:29 PM

Bea Arthur

by Anonymousreply 386May 13, 2022 2:34 PM

Dean

by Anonymousreply 387May 13, 2022 3:20 PM

The Property Brothers strike me as serial killers. I'm convinced the reason they buy and renovate so many homes is so they continually have new places to bury the bodies of their victims.

by Anonymousreply 388May 13, 2022 4:06 PM

There is almost no one on TV I hate more than the awful Property Bros. One is uglier but they are both gross.

by Anonymousreply 389May 13, 2022 4:12 PM

That thing with R. Kelly from a few years ago tells you all you need to know about Lady Gaga. She knew he was scum and didn't care as long as the media left her alone.

by Anonymousreply 390May 13, 2022 6:11 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391May 13, 2022 6:12 PM

R390, she received a pass since she pretends to be one of the downtrodden "regular" folks.

by Anonymousreply 392May 13, 2022 6:12 PM

Dicaprio has been wound up tight for the past 15-20 years. My theory is that he's terrified and paranoid that someone is going to breach their NDA.

by Anonymousreply 393May 13, 2022 6:20 PM

Couldn't he just say they were bitter exes lying to hurt him? The only person who could really blow the lid off is Haas, and at this point I don't think Leo needs to have any worries about his loyalty.

by Anonymousreply 394May 13, 2022 6:54 PM

Neil Patrick Harris

by Anonymousreply 395May 14, 2022 12:37 AM

R393 R394 Leo was surrounded by pedophiles in his youth. Could explain the dark energy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396May 14, 2022 2:39 AM

Bryan Singer

by Anonymousreply 397May 14, 2022 4:03 AM

MacCauley Culkin. Used as a cash cow by freaky parents. Being abused by MJ was the cherry on top. Very damaged person.

Victoria Beckham, Vlad Putin, Serena Williams

by Anonymousreply 398May 14, 2022 7:33 AM

Lance Armstrong

by Anonymousreply 399May 14, 2022 8:05 AM

Dawn Fraser

by Anonymousreply 400May 14, 2022 8:25 AM

Bette Midler

by Anonymousreply 401May 14, 2022 8:28 AM

Vicky Beckham is the poster girl for resting bitch face. She could never smile and look natural.

by Anonymousreply 402May 14, 2022 8:32 AM

Ezra miller

by Anonymousreply 403May 14, 2022 8:35 AM

Ed Weswtick

by Anonymousreply 404May 14, 2022 8:40 AM

Zoë Wanamaker

by Anonymousreply 405May 14, 2022 8:55 AM

From the title I knew this thread was all about the Clooney Loon.

Poor thing.

I would shed a tear for her if she had a shred of human emotion.

by Anonymousreply 406May 14, 2022 9:09 AM

Martin Short. Too much of his comedy is just cruel.

by Anonymousreply 407May 14, 2022 9:10 AM

R407, I agree, and I think he's awful in that prescription card commercial on tv at the moment. They should have stuck with Martin Sheen who was funny and charming unlike Short, who is unfunny and obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 408May 14, 2022 9:41 AM

Speaking of rancid comedians, Frankie Boyle from the UK is vile and twisted. Hopefully he’s not known elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 409May 14, 2022 9:43 AM

Corey Fucking Feldman.

by Anonymousreply 410May 14, 2022 11:33 PM

I think there's a difference between people like RDJ, whose "darkness" reflects horrific abuse, and that of some of the others cited above who just seem to be odious people.

by Anonymousreply 411May 15, 2022 2:06 AM

Kevln C0stn3r and wif3. I feel like the wife is the type to berate the help.

by Anonymousreply 412May 15, 2022 4:03 AM

[quote]Kevln C0stn3r and wif3. I feel like the wife is the type to berate the help.

This isn't LSA, you don't have to post celebrity names in code. Are you new here?!

by Anonymousreply 413May 15, 2022 10:55 AM

R413 LSA has way more complicated code names than that 😆

by Anonymousreply 414May 15, 2022 11:07 AM

Lassie

by Anonymousreply 415May 15, 2022 11:10 AM

R340 Pig nosed? Nah

by Anonymousreply 416May 15, 2022 1:27 PM

Keith Moon. I guess trashing hotel rooms was funny back then? It doesn't seem so funny now.

by Anonymousreply 417May 15, 2022 3:18 PM

many comedians do, of course. Many actors pretend to be dark and deep but really are laughably pathetic. I love how Johnny Depp thought he was so artsy and deep in his ridiculous texts. Fame and idolatry end up making some of these people think they are brilliant. As far as dark, that could fit Depp. Dark bc he is an addict. So, any addicts tend to be darker. Joaquin Phoenix, definitely. He was in a cult as a child after all. Crispin Glover, yes, perhaps. Michelle Williams is very regular and not at all dark energy. Many actors are just boring without someone feeding them lines or making them interesting, but occasionally one comes along with a certain something. Kevin Spacey is dark. And this question is dumb

by Anonymousreply 418May 15, 2022 3:23 PM

They are tampering in DARK-SIDED stuff!

by Anonymousreply 419May 15, 2022 3:24 PM

Brian Jones (former Rolling Stone who died)

All of Led Zeppelin

Vince Welnick

by Anonymousreply 420May 15, 2022 3:25 PM

R396, Imo DiCaprio only developed that "dark energy" after Titanic. Before that, he seemed fairly normal to me.

I doubt he was sexually abused as a 20 something megastar.

by Anonymousreply 421May 15, 2022 8:29 PM

Carrot Top. Someone mentioned him in the Celebrities with Nice Energy thread. I guess we all perceive people differently. Anybody with that 'roided-out appearance gives off bad vibes, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 422May 15, 2022 8:33 PM

Prince Andrew Mitch McConnell John McCain's Daughter Kirk Cameron Any Mayor of NY Sarah Jessica Parker Connor Jessup Ronan Farrow Willie Geist Elon Musk, of course

by Anonymousreply 423May 15, 2022 9:12 PM

Pete Davidson, of course.

by Anonymousreply 424May 15, 2022 9:23 PM

James Spader.

by Anonymousreply 425May 15, 2022 9:34 PM

Ed McMahon.

by Anonymousreply 426May 15, 2022 9:51 PM

I don't get dark energy from Clooney. I get boring, serious energy from him.

I've had doubts about Depp ever since he got involved with the West Memphis Three.

by Anonymousreply 427May 15, 2022 9:56 PM

[quote]Carrot Top. Someone mentioned him in the Celebrities with Nice Energy thread. I guess we all perceive people differently. Anybody with that 'roided-out appearance gives off bad vibes, IMO.

His eyebrows are especially frightening.

by Anonymousreply 428May 15, 2022 11:13 PM

David Morse owns this thread. Got non-specific bad vibes watching him play "Boomer" as a kid. And then he played a creepy character in 12 Monkeys and that sealed it.

by Anonymousreply 429May 15, 2022 11:32 PM

Kiefer Sutherland owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 430May 15, 2022 11:51 PM

Is there any truth to the Tom Hanks conspiracy bullshit? I doubt it somehow.

by Anonymousreply 431May 16, 2022 1:18 AM

R352, I was googling 'snuck' when a p.a. (who I hope got a raise for getting that dictionary out so quickly) produced the proof Conan needed.

I've always found Jen Garner to be a 'deese dem and dose' type person in terms of HER education. That quirkiness is an act.

Not a big of Conan's -- terrible interviewer, whined when he got Tonight Show taken away from him; he wasn't good! and then he goes and bumps George Lopez's talk show off the air.

But good for him.

by Anonymousreply 432May 16, 2022 1:30 AM

Kobe Bryant

by Anonymousreply 433May 16, 2022 1:37 AM

Stephen Collins

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434May 16, 2022 1:49 AM

I don’t think Conan has dark energy.

He does have prissy, privileged white boy energy.

Why are the Catholic boys always so fucking prissy?

by Anonymousreply 435May 16, 2022 4:30 AM

R421 Bob Villard, Leo’s manager when he was a minor, was convicted of transporting child pornography and sexually abusing a minor.

This interview is from 2006 and Leo doesn’t come across dark here. It honestly sounds like some of you people wish he died after Titanic came out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436May 16, 2022 5:18 AM

R435 East Coast males tend to be prissy in general. Almost bitchy in some ways.

by Anonymousreply 437May 16, 2022 5:22 AM

R436 Leo used to be charismatic and even somewhat warm in interviews and arguably a little camp, too. That changed about a decade or so ago. You can see it in most pictures of him now. It’s like something died inside of him and he wears a mask. I don’t know it’s a dark energy, but a deadened one. I don’t know what happened to him but it’s sad.

by Anonymousreply 438May 16, 2022 7:26 AM

Scott Morrison

by Anonymousreply 439May 16, 2022 7:36 AM

Scott Morrison

by Anonymousreply 440May 16, 2022 8:02 AM

Cardinal George Pell

by Anonymousreply 441May 16, 2022 8:03 AM

R438 I want to say this change happened around Inception? Leo was still charming and warm when he was promoting Revolutionary Road with Kate Winslet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442May 16, 2022 10:02 AM

It's really fucking stupid that someone must look an an interior actress like Kristen Stewart and say she's lifeless. No it's just how some people are. It's in the eyes or you have to look closer. With -all- the crazy acclaim she's gotten youd think that maybe they'd think they were missing something or that the actresses behavior is just closer to the vest. Though she did do batshit Tammy Faye type things with that Diana.

by Anonymousreply 443May 16, 2022 10:11 AM

R443 KStew is just really [italic]really[/italic] stoned.

by Anonymousreply 444May 16, 2022 10:19 AM

R444 I think she's electrically alive on film but then again my face is blunted too so I guess wtf do I know.

by Anonymousreply 445May 16, 2022 10:21 AM

[quote]All of Led Zeppelin

Not true. Never heard any weird shit about bassist/keyboardist John Paul Jones, except he cheated on his wife while on the road. Then again, most rockers cheated on their wives and long term GFs during the years Led Zeppelin were popular.

Most musicians and celebrities cheat on their wives and partners. If that's the worst they do, well.....

by Anonymousreply 446May 16, 2022 11:31 AM

Christina Crawford

by Anonymousreply 447May 16, 2022 2:12 PM

R436, I know about Bob Villard. Just because Leo worked with a pedo doesn't mean he was abused by him. He had very protective parents.

And he certainly wasn't sexually abused by Villard, or anyone else, at some point after 2006 when he was a grown-ass man and one of the most powerful people in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 448May 17, 2022 12:00 AM

There WAS a noticeable change in Leo's demeanor after Titanic. I agree he could still be charming, but he didn't seem like the same guy to me. I think it was probably him trying to come across more masc.

I agree that there was another change that happened at some point in the late 2000s. Now he's like a freaking robot. I can barely listen to/watch him anymore.

When I first noticed it, I wondered if he was on strong psych meds that changed his speech patterns/movements. But I don't think that's it. It seems deliberate to me. He's very "on", and every gesture, every word seems rehearsed.

by Anonymousreply 449May 17, 2022 12:09 AM

R448 He had such protective parents that let him spend alone time with a whole pedophile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450May 17, 2022 1:04 AM

This press conference about Django Unchained is interesting. When answering a question, Leo already has that slow way of speaking, flat intonation and overall pretty serious demeanor. I'd say it's not as bad as what I've seen from him post-2015, but he already comes across as boring and overly controlled. However, at around 0:30 you can see him make eye contact with Don Johnson and throw him a mischievous grin, and there are a few other moments where he seems genuinely amused by something one of the others said.

Like I said, that flat affect in interviews is put on, for whatever reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451May 17, 2022 1:05 AM

It’s the same thing with Beyoncé. She used to be more open and show more personality early in her career, and now she gives us nothing.

by Anonymousreply 452May 17, 2022 1:07 AM

R450, Excuse me? How does that photo prove he spend alone time with Bob Villard? How do you know one of his parents wasn't there?

by Anonymousreply 453May 17, 2022 1:07 AM

R453 This photo was taken by Villard. Christopher Pettiet (on the left) died of a drug overdose in 2000 at the age of 24. It’s been confirmed Villard sexually abused Pettiet and there’s a creepy letter he wrote about Pettiet after his death in which he mentions managing all three of them. You guys are going on about how dark Leo is and yet are adamant that he wasn’t a victim of sexual exploitation or abuse when he was literally surrounded by pedophiles as a minor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454May 17, 2022 1:11 AM

R454, You didn't answer my question. HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT LEO WAS ALONE WITH VILLARD? How you do know one of his parents didn't accompany him to that photoshoot, or all the other photoshoots with Villard?

Look, I'm not saying Leo was never abused, be it by Villard or someone else. It very well might have happened. What I'm saying is, 1.) it's not proven and people shouldn't jump to conclusions and 2.) imo possible childhood sexual abuse he might have suffered doesn't explain the "dark" vibe I get from him. As I said, in his early days he seemed like a fairly normal, well-adjusted, fun-loving guy to me. If he was a victim of abuse, he hid it well. That "darkness" I see in him came much later, when he was a grown man in a very powerful position.

by Anonymousreply 455May 17, 2022 1:28 AM

R455 Villard was known for photographing his clients at HIS house unsupervised. That’s how he was able to abuse and exploit so many minors. The effects of unresolved trauma can last into adulthood. Leo has clearly never dealt with his trauma which is why he rarely looks happy and is so emotionally stunted.

by Anonymousreply 456May 17, 2022 1:36 AM

Jeffey Dahmers. Something very off about him.

by Anonymousreply 457May 17, 2022 1:39 AM

The circle of Fred Armisen, John Mulaney and Bill Hader from those SNL days all strike me that way. Bill Hader I really like but he has a dark depressive side along with the light one, I'd seen glimpses even before Barry. All 3 have also had shock divorces which make me think the person behind closed doors is different from the comedy schtick.

by Anonymousreply 458May 17, 2022 2:16 AM

[Quote] Bill Hader I really like but he has a dark depressive side along with the light one, I'd seen glimpses even before Barry.

Bill dating Rachel Bilson was so random.

[Quote] It’s the same thing with Beyoncé. She used to be more open and show more personality early in her career, and now she gives us nothing.

Bitchy Beyonce was fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459May 17, 2022 3:13 AM

Roseanne Fucking Barr. Even before she became a far right nut job I could never stand her and her hideous nails-on-a-chalkboard nasal drawl.

by Anonymousreply 460May 17, 2022 8:53 AM

Quentin Tarantino and Jamie Kennedy. Both creepy weirdos. Kennedy is even anti-vax.

by Anonymousreply 461May 17, 2022 8:26 PM

Howard Stern

by Anonymousreply 462May 18, 2022 4:23 AM

Sylvester Stallone

by Anonymousreply 463May 18, 2022 4:38 AM

Jennifer Jason Leigh

by Anonymousreply 464May 18, 2022 8:00 PM

R428 peak hypercapitalist fear-dreamism is Vince McMahon honestly...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465May 19, 2022 7:58 PM

Tommy Lee Jones (who I find fascinating) pretends to an incomprehension of even the simplest question in interviews and seems profoundly insulted that he has to endure them. His irascibility is legend. I wish I knew what happened to him! Or maybe I don’t, since he was intelligent enough to get a scholarship to Harvard and yet plays these games with people luckless enough to have been assigned to sit down with him to do what all participants fully realize it is PART OF HIS EXTREMELY WELL-PAYING JOB TO DO.

by Anonymousreply 466May 19, 2022 8:05 PM

Kevin Spacey has always had a real dark, creepy, rapey vibe.

by Anonymousreply 467May 19, 2022 8:51 PM

R466 Agree. I remember Will Ferrel and Kristin Wiig were doing an actually pretty funny bit at the Oscaars one year, and the camera flashed to Tommy looking like he wanted them to die. Very stern, lol

by Anonymousreply 468May 19, 2022 9:54 PM

I loathe Kristen Wiiger and Tina Fey. Who doesn't want those horrid unfunny cunts to die. In the worst possible way.

by Anonymousreply 469May 19, 2022 9:56 PM

Not really "dark" energy, but I feel like Taylor Swift is a much bigger bitch than she pretends to be in public. Her strong reaction to jokes made about her dating life is so ridiculous and disproportionate to the "offense". Remember when Tina Fey and Amy Poehler made fun of her at the Golden Globes? Her response to that was to tweet a Madeline Albright quote " there’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.’ I'm pretty sure Albright was referring to more serious things than Taylor's love life but hey, what do I know?

by Anonymousreply 470May 19, 2022 10:10 PM

Sacha Baron Cohen came up on another thread, and he creeps the fuck out of me! Very chilly, closed, screen presence, at best, but when he gets to make his own "humor" films almost all the humor is cruel. He wants other people to reveal themselves and open themselves to public humiliation, while he enjoys the downfall of others and reveals nothing of his real self. I really suspect him of being a sociopath.

Not that his creepy ass isn't right for some roles. When "Les Miz" came out, some people criticized his performance, saying he didn't get the maximum amount of fun out of the role. Which is true, in a lot of stage productions "Master of the House" is the big bouncy fun number and is played for laughs, but that can be a problem. When the character re-appears later on, it's best for the show as a whole if the audience doesn't see him and think "Hey's it's the fun guy", for the drama to have the most impact they should think "Oh no, it's the horrible guy who enslaves and sells children!". And Cohen was the horrible guy who sells children.

by Anonymousreply 471May 20, 2022 5:10 AM

Julia Gillard

by Anonymousreply 472May 20, 2022 6:17 AM

R471 Some of his satire was quite funny but I never liked him because he is a hypocrite. He makes movies to show that Americans are selfish and stupid assholes ( true much of the time I'll admit) . But he himself is an asshole so the undercurrent of " Aren't these people simply dreadful" moralizing in his films gets old quick.

by Anonymousreply 473May 20, 2022 8:39 AM

Norm MacDonald seemed vaguely evil to me.

by Anonymousreply 474May 20, 2022 8:43 AM

Penny Wong

Kristina Kenneally

Caty Gallagher

by Anonymousreply 475May 20, 2022 8:44 AM

R475 who are those people?

by Anonymousreply 476May 20, 2022 8:47 AM

R476 If you were Australian you would know.

by Anonymousreply 477May 20, 2022 8:49 AM

R474 who didn’t love Drunk Uncle Norm?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478May 20, 2022 9:41 AM

Maggie Gyllenhaal.

by Anonymousreply 479May 20, 2022 9:48 AM

Jessie J seems haunted and a bit empty, but hearing her story she’s had kind of a rough time, which explains it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480May 20, 2022 9:51 AM

Taylor Swift also looks bad and hyprocritical for working with David O. Russell.

by Anonymousreply 481May 20, 2022 9:52 AM

R481 so does Margot Robbie.

by Anonymousreply 482May 20, 2022 11:28 AM

Fucker Carlson. Most Repugs.

by Anonymousreply 483May 20, 2022 7:17 PM

No one's said Lorne Michaels yet? I'm surprised.

by Anonymousreply 484May 20, 2022 8:30 PM

Penn Jillette

by Anonymousreply 485May 20, 2022 8:56 PM

Maggot Gyllenhaal needs to die. Pronto. Most evil cunt to ever cunt.

by Anonymousreply 486May 21, 2022 12:05 AM

R486 details plz.

by Anonymousreply 487May 21, 2022 3:58 AM

R484 oh shit. To quote a favorite movie of mine”he’s the price of fucking darkness.”

I still like him in a weird way, though.

by Anonymousreply 488May 21, 2022 4:08 AM

Mia Farrow.

by Anonymousreply 489May 21, 2022 4:10 AM

PRINCE****

by Anonymousreply 490May 21, 2022 4:11 AM

R489 Is Woody Allen & Sun-Yi.

by Anonymousreply 491May 21, 2022 7:19 AM
by Anonymousreply 492May 21, 2022 11:05 AM

R490, love his work, but I agree. Prince had a dark energy.

by Anonymousreply 493May 21, 2022 2:45 PM

[quote]Prince had a dark energy.

I think Xennial was just correcting their previous post, but agree that their was a darkness to Prince. He liked to write using the good vs. evil theme, but I suspect he was living it as well. Sometimes it's hard to tell whether someone is an asshole playing the role of a kind person, or a kind person playing the role of an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 494May 21, 2022 3:00 PM

R494, IK was joking, but I also do think Prince had dark energy. It informed the music and was pretty much integral to his art, so I'm not trashing him in any way. I don't think I would have cared to be part of his circle, however.

by Anonymousreply 495May 21, 2022 3:05 PM

I've heard stories of Prince being absolutely awful to people, apparently excused by him being a musical genius.

by Anonymousreply 496May 21, 2022 3:06 PM

Sinead O'Connor said Prince threatened to beat the shit out of her. I believe her.

by Anonymousreply 497May 21, 2022 3:18 PM

[quote]Sinead O'Connor said Prince threatened to beat the shit out of her. I believe her.

She also said he put heavy things into a pillowcase and started hitting her with it, and that she looked at his eyes and his irises disappeared, followed by him chasing her around the neighborhood in his car after she escaped. I think something went down, but I think her memory of it sounds a bit fantastical.

by Anonymousreply 498May 21, 2022 4:09 PM

Sharon Osborne.

by Anonymousreply 499May 21, 2022 5:32 PM

Sinead O'Connor has dark energy, too.

by Anonymousreply 500May 21, 2022 6:05 PM

Victoria Beckham

by Anonymousreply 501May 21, 2022 6:06 PM

Ya think, R500?

by Anonymousreply 502May 21, 2022 6:37 PM

R502 Well, she hadn't been mentioned yet.

by Anonymousreply 503May 21, 2022 6:56 PM

Over five hundred posts and not one vote for Priyanka Chopra?

by Anonymousreply 504May 21, 2022 7:10 PM

I don't think Priyanka has dark energy, but she definitely has desperate energy. Marrying a Jonas brother? Yup. Desperate. Promoting skin bleaching creams? Also desperate.

by Anonymousreply 505May 21, 2022 7:31 PM

[quote] Sharon Osborne.

She does come from a family of musical agents.

by Anonymousreply 506May 21, 2022 10:25 PM

[quote]Taylor Swift also looks bad and hyprocritical for working with David O. Russell.

Are we saying the same about Christian Bale and Amy Adams, who have both worked with him twice?

by Anonymousreply 507May 21, 2022 10:38 PM

"Sinead O'Connor said Prince threatened to beat the shit out of her. I believe her."

She's 2-3 times his size and batshit crazy! In a locked-cage death match, I'd bet on her!

Unless her mood disorder was in a downswing, of course.

by Anonymousreply 508May 21, 2022 10:43 PM

I think the batshit crazy on each size would cancel out, though her weight advantage would probably trump his greater maneuverability in high heels.

by Anonymousreply 509May 22, 2022 5:45 AM

Those Harry Potter kids.

by Anonymousreply 510May 22, 2022 8:00 AM

R510 I only really get that vibe from Tom.

by Anonymousreply 511May 22, 2022 8:28 AM

Katie Perry.

by Anonymousreply 512May 22, 2022 10:22 AM

Katie Laing.

by Anonymousreply 513May 22, 2022 11:12 AM

Riz Ahmed.

This man is a compulsive liar, is super creepy, uses anyone and everyone. Including his wife, a woman he barely knew before marrying her, he thought she'd help his image. Lies about being working class. e

Riz is a possible sexual assaulter. Previous to his Oscar nomination for the Sound of Metal film, his powerful team supposedly managed to bury all the sexual assault allegations. On the other hand, he's been abandoned by a lot of his high profile showbiz and creative field friends, in both Europe and the US.

Basically, he's a very weird manipulative evil man. He's such a good actor, few of his fans see through his fake calculated image.

by Anonymousreply 514May 22, 2022 2:18 PM

R514, he always looks creepy to me. It's the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 515May 22, 2022 3:05 PM

Allan Ladd

by Anonymousreply 516May 22, 2022 4:05 PM

Everyone looks bad and hypocritical for working with David O. Russell,. but especially Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 517May 26, 2022 1:24 PM

The dark dark dark Republicans.

Mitch McC…etc

by Anonymousreply 518May 26, 2022 4:40 PM

There’s something I can’t put my finger on about Fred Armisen. He’s funny and I love him in Portlandia, but his eyes have some kind of darkness to them. Maybe that’s why Elisabeth Moss described her short marriage to him as traumatic, awful, and horrible. He seems like a person who will gather info about you in the early stages of a relationship only to use it against you later in the meanest take down possible without batting an eye or feeing a hint of remorse later.

by Anonymousreply 519May 27, 2022 1:33 AM

Sally Field. There’s something dark and ominous about her.

by Anonymousreply 520May 27, 2022 1:38 AM

Charlize Theron, Lara Logan,Peter Theil, Elon Musk

by Anonymousreply 521May 27, 2022 1:41 AM

My contractor works for Charlize a lot and adores her. She makes him lunch every time he’s over there, and she even remembered his birthday and had a present waiting for him. There’s nothing dark about her whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 522May 27, 2022 1:42 AM

Nevertheless, R522, she projects dark energy on the screen, and given her background I can see why she'd have that aura.

Having a dark side doesn't make a person evil or horrible, a person can decide to live ethically even if they've been through living nightmares, or carry darkness inside. A person can be very aware of all the evil and horror in the world, and decide not to be evil and horrible themselves.

by Anonymousreply 523May 27, 2022 2:01 AM

Maybe r523, she’s certainly been through some shit, but according to him she’s basically a super chill hippie these days. Enjoys lighting up a blunt and hanging by the pool when he’s over there.

by Anonymousreply 524May 27, 2022 2:05 AM

Someone told me Hilary Duff is surprisingly really dark and sadistic in real life.

by Anonymousreply 525May 27, 2022 2:14 AM

R525, it wouldn't surprise me. I'm wary of these sugary-sweet "wholesome" types.

by Anonymousreply 526May 27, 2022 2:31 AM

The idea of a “dark and sadistic “ Hilary Duff makes me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 527May 27, 2022 2:35 AM

R525 while the image is amusing as r527 points out I actually believe it. She used her social media to harass the guy living next door to her in NYC for smoking cigarettes that she could smell. She even named him and sent her boyfriend after him. What she failed to mention is that the complex allowed smokers. Creepy entitled little psycho.

by Anonymousreply 528May 27, 2022 3:13 AM

[quote] Sally Field. There’s something dark and ominous about her.

You don’t like her. You really, really don’t like her. Do you?

by Anonymousreply 529May 27, 2022 3:17 AM

John Mayer. His eyes are cold and cruel. Call me crazy but... I'll add Christie Brinkley. Something about her seems hollow, empty and unnerving. Great skin care routine though! Not exactly a celebrity but Jonathan Franzen makes my skin crawl. Maybe I'm just still pissed because critical raves convinced me to waste money on his shitty overrated book.

by Anonymousreply 530May 27, 2022 3:25 AM

Hillary Duff, Sally Field and Christie Brinkley?

by Anonymousreply 531May 27, 2022 3:27 AM

R531 the most dark-sided people often hide behind the most agreeable personas.

by Anonymousreply 532May 27, 2022 3:30 AM

Christie Brinkley's face is pulled so tight, with a seemingly bolted-on joker-esque grin, that it's hard NOT be to creeped out by her.

by Anonymousreply 533May 27, 2022 3:37 AM

R525 I believe it. Look at this Instagram post of hers making light of Sharon Tate's murder while she was on the set of The Haunting of Sharon Tate, playing the title role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534May 27, 2022 3:39 AM

Yeah I thought it was common industry knowledge that Hilary Duff is an absolute terror to work with? I’ve heard this several times. She gets off on making people feel small.

by Anonymousreply 535May 27, 2022 3:41 AM

I worked with Haylie Duff, who was super chill. One time she requested a coffee with cream, "the skin tone of Halle Berry". I thought it was funny, but apparently that whole family is racist. So that tracks.

by Anonymousreply 536May 27, 2022 4:08 AM

R525 you could probably say that about most Disney actresses.

R536 Haylie sounds tacky as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 537May 27, 2022 3:38 PM

I once dated a guy who wanted his coffee "blacker than Obama". Good lord he hated the blackies.

by Anonymousreply 538May 28, 2022 5:52 AM

David Morse

by Anonymousreply 539May 28, 2022 2:48 PM

R538 and fuck you too.

by Anonymousreply 540May 28, 2022 7:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!