Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

GQP Infighting: Beginning with F--kface Von Clownstick vs 'old broken down crow'. Everyday Treason Thread #52.

[quote]Donald Trump repeatedly called Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell an "old broken down crow" at a rally.

[quote]The former president stopped short of calling the Senate minority leader something ruder.

[quote]He told the crowd that former first lady Melania Trump would have told him off for using a curse word.

Wonder if Melania has scolded Lindsey Graham for frequent cursing during Senate committee meetings and floor speeches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580June 14, 2022 9:45 PM

Prior thread #51

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2022 3:36 PM

Girls, girls: you're both useless shit stains on humanity.

by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2022 3:38 PM

Can't we put both of them in a cage...

and toss into this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2022 3:42 PM

I'm loving "F--kface Von Clownstick" -- that's a new one to me and beats all the Cheeto and orange monikers. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2022 3:45 PM

Because Melania is oh so classy with her own language: “‘Oh, what about the children? That they were separated.’ Give me a fucking break.”

by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2022 3:48 PM

The skin surrounding McConnell’s eyes is so gross looking.

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2022 3:49 PM

Can't side with either Team Trump or Team Mitch. Be best if both lose badly.

by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2022 3:54 PM

yet spineless Mitch will still support Trump if he runs in 2024.

I am so sick of our country being held hostage by this man and the state of Kentucky.

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2022 3:58 PM

[quote] The skin surrounding McConnell’s eyes is so gross looking.

I want to know what's living in the pouch below his chin. He is completely grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2022 3:59 PM

He absolutely does look like he evolved from a turtle. I'm sure he carries a shell on his back.

by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2022 4:04 PM

[quote]Be best if both lose badly.

Poor Melania's BE BEST campaign. It died within days.

by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2022 4:10 PM

[quote]I'm sure he carries a shell on his back.

The man has never carried anything in his life.

by Anonymousreply 12May 8, 2022 4:22 PM

DEMOCRATS IN DISARRAY!

by Anonymousreply 13May 8, 2022 4:25 PM

CHUCK TODD IN DISARRAY!

by Anonymousreply 14May 8, 2022 4:27 PM

Good. Chuck's efforts to divide Democrats, and his failure to ask Republicans follow-up questions, can continue going down the can.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 8, 2022 4:38 PM

How will Chuck afford those great haircuts now that he's been demoted?

by Anonymousreply 16May 8, 2022 4:40 PM

Speaking of infighting, let Lauren Boebert and Majoie Taylor Green go at it.

Hand gladiator Lauren a sica, and gladiator Marjorie a trident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 8, 2022 5:53 PM

Drama queens Tucker & Lindsey are not fond of each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2022 6:02 PM

Roger Stone is banned again on a comeback attempt for a Twitter account. No intervention in Stone's behalf was taken by Elon Musk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2022 6:12 PM

Republicans in disarray!

by Anonymousreply 20May 8, 2022 7:06 PM

Governing wing vs the obstructionists

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 8, 2022 7:15 PM

R4 - Bill Maher started the "F--kface Von Clownstick" years ago during one of his Real Time monologues. I rolled. He was ripping a new one into Don Junior for being the ass he is. It was hysterical and appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 22May 8, 2022 7:24 PM

[quote] Bill Maher started the "F--kface Von Clownstick" years ago

Jon Stewart, not Maher.

by Anonymousreply 23May 8, 2022 7:33 PM

The turtle will still support Trump in ‘24 if he is the nominee. He has no spine. I hope his wife bites off his cock during oral.

by Anonymousreply 24May 8, 2022 8:29 PM

You think I would put my mouth on that thing?

by Anonymousreply 25May 8, 2022 8:40 PM

McConnell is one of the butt ugliest people I’ve ever seen in my life. He looks like a monster out of Doctor Who.

by Anonymousreply 26May 8, 2022 8:44 PM

[quote]As usual, the NFTs can only be purchased with cryptocurrently and Melania hasn’t specified how much of the proceeds will actually go to Fostering the Future and how much she’s pocketing for herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 8, 2022 9:35 PM

Michigan Republicans got rid of the election officials who certified Biden's win

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 8, 2022 9:46 PM

Trump's heartwarming Mother's Day message

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 8, 2022 10:40 PM

Mississippi Governor won't say if he'll ban contraception

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 8, 2022 10:41 PM

From r29:

[quote]He's mostly upset that Malaria and Baron are spending Mother's Day with Baron's father.

by Anonymousreply 31May 8, 2022 10:56 PM

Justice Alito should now be the subject of both a perjury investigation AND an impeachment inquiry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 8, 2022 11:15 PM

Whew gurl, the old white man SHADE of it all!

by Anonymousreply 33May 8, 2022 11:35 PM

R29 Was that a post on new social media platform Truff Sential (as pronounced by Donald Dump with a denture slip or an aphasia episode at the rally)

by Anonymousreply 34May 9, 2022 12:18 AM

Why does Mitch McTurtle’s facial expression always look as if he’s pushed a gigantic dildo too far up his butt and now it’s stuck?

by Anonymousreply 35May 9, 2022 12:43 AM

Even his smile is disgusting looking….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 9, 2022 1:20 AM

Republicans ruined this country.

by Anonymousreply 37May 9, 2022 1:26 AM

Yeah, Fuckface Von Clownstick is an oldie. My iPad doesn’t even try to autocorrect it.

by Anonymousreply 38May 9, 2022 1:31 AM

Mitch is too busy wrecking Elaine Chao's pussy five times a day to care what any of you think.

by Anonymousreply 39May 9, 2022 1:41 AM

r30...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 9, 2022 1:57 AM

Gossip about the freepers on the Supreme Court

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 9, 2022 2:23 AM

I've thought all along that Roberts was the source of the leak. It's the Catherine Trammell alibi, leaking it out and then claiming you're upset about the leaking.

At least we didn't have to see Roberts uncross his legs in the interview room like Sharon Stone.

by Anonymousreply 42May 9, 2022 2:49 AM

Melanie "telling him off" didn't stop him grabbing pussies.

by Anonymousreply 43May 9, 2022 2:56 AM

[quote]Even his smile is disgusting looking….

R36 That's a smile?

by Anonymousreply 44May 9, 2022 6:29 AM

[quote]Melanie "telling him off" didn't stop him grabbing pussies.

R43 When did this happen???

by Anonymousreply 45May 9, 2022 6:29 AM

^Why just yesterday on the golf course at Mar-a-Lago. The tingling sensation was immense. I give it 5 ladybugs it was so fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 46May 9, 2022 6:44 AM

Gym, how about you giving a briefing to the Jan. 06 investigation committee?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 9, 2022 6:35 PM

Trump's smearing doesn't exclude Mrs. McConnell who served as his Transportation Secretary for all but two of the final weeks of his presidency, Why didn't Trump intervene in Chao's questionable activities while he was President?

[quote]Trump, speaking of Chao, told the authors she is "not an innocent babe in the woods."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 9, 2022 6:56 PM

Trump gave a "no comment" about Mark Esper's claims that he wanted to bomb Mexico. He didn't even deny it!

by Anonymousreply 49May 9, 2022 6:59 PM

Trump Visibly Disoriented, Confused at Sick Rally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 9, 2022 9:49 PM

OMG R50, the dipshit MAGAts wading through the mud to get out of the fairgrounds at about the 7:00 mark had me rolling on the floor.

Those pigs would wade through a mudhole for their great god Trump.

by Anonymousreply 51May 9, 2022 10:29 PM

Does Trump not know that he is also an old saggy fart?

by Anonymousreply 52May 9, 2022 10:31 PM

Mark Esper's revelations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 9, 2022 11:05 PM

Great timing, Mark. What a patriot you are. Hope you sell a fuckload of books.

by Anonymousreply 54May 9, 2022 11:51 PM

Wasn't that fabulous, r51?

by Anonymousreply 55May 9, 2022 11:54 PM

Mark Esper said he never went on stage in praise of Trump. Here are three times he did

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 9, 2022 11:56 PM

[quote]Happy Mother's Day to all, including Racist, Vicious, Highly Partisan, Politically Motivated, and Very Unfair Radical Left Democrat Judges, Prosecutors, District Attorneys, and Attorney Generals,

It’s ATTORNEYS GENERAL, you dumb fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 57May 10, 2022 12:07 AM

Mark Esper is a boot-licking shithead and like with John Bolton and the others--I wouldn't pay a nickel for his book; however, I have zero doubt that Dump asked about bombing Mexican drug dens with Patriot missiles. (Which wouldn't work because he was too dumb to know that Patriot missiles are surface to air. Dump probably just liked them because they're called Patriot).

by Anonymousreply 58May 10, 2022 12:20 AM

OOPS: SCOTUS Leaker Increasingly Seems to Be Right-Winger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 10, 2022 12:50 AM

Fuck Miss Marco

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60May 10, 2022 4:56 AM

Trump still has rallies? I hope he runs because he’s a Little Loser

by Anonymousreply 61May 10, 2022 5:00 AM

OAN finally admits there was no widespread voter fraud after settling lawsuit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 10, 2022 5:09 AM

Why are the pro-lifers so obsessed with pregnancy? They don’t want to raise the baby, they just want to dictate that the baby must be born? Weirdos

by Anonymousreply 63May 10, 2022 5:13 AM

Do you all feel a true sinister element taking firm root in this country? Something is very, very wrong. This extremism from the Right has ratcheted up enormously. They are now openly wondering about educating all children (Abbott), punishing companies for their political views (DeSantis), Contraception (many), Brown V Board of Education (many), interracial marriage (many),and more. If they are willing to go there NOW, BEFORE an election imagine what they’ll do when they control the House, Senate, Presidency or all 3?

This element has always been here, but it seems like it’s now mainstream on the Right. WTF happened? It’s like 30% of the country were taken over by mass hypnosis.

by Anonymousreply 64May 10, 2022 10:50 AM

It's called a vast Right wing conspiracy, r64.

by Anonymousreply 65May 10, 2022 2:20 PM

They are 100% in with white power. This means pro-military, pro-life, smaller government (except military) and less taxes … but also anti-gay, anti-women, and anti-minorities.

by Anonymousreply 66May 10, 2022 2:49 PM

R64 It's been going on for 30 or so years with Republicans. They've increasingly embraced white nationalists and extremist religious types because their policies (no taxation for the wealty/corporations, zero regulations, and elimination of all government programs/agencies) are largely unpopular with the majority of Americans. Now they are emboldened because after years of dumbing people down with propaganda and no child left behind ('Is our children learning?' George W Bush) plus the fake populism of Trump and ginned up culture war BS, they have a solid 35-40% of people who are so messed up and confused that they'll support anything 'their side' proposes.

Book burning, no abortions and contraception, punishing corporations like Disney who want to be more LGBTQ inclusive, etc. This is the Republican Party 2022. Hell, they're not even secretive anymore about their plans to drown government in a bathtub (thank you closet case Grover Norquist). Senator Rick Scott (the one that looks like Bat Boy) put out a budget that they would just 'sunset' all federal laws every five years. THAT INCLUDES MEDICARE AND SOCIAL SECURITY. These people are batshit nuts and emboldened now. Get out and vote blue no matter who.

by Anonymousreply 67May 10, 2022 3:04 PM

The blue states need to start withholding their tax money from the federal government until we get representation equal to our actual numbers. I think we may have fought a little war about something like that once already and it may be time to start some more radical responses to this onslaught of evil and idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 68May 10, 2022 6:15 PM

Republican resigns due to sexual harassment claims

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 10, 2022 7:49 PM

^ the list

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 10, 2022 7:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 10, 2022 8:07 PM

Trump suggesting that Melania says ‘darling’ and ‘I love you so much’ must be up there with the biggest of his ten billion lies. She always looked as if she was about to projectile vomit when he was even near her. Which would certainly be my reaction. But then I’m not being paid to pretend. She is.

by Anonymousreply 72May 10, 2022 8:23 PM

I'm watching Nicolle talking to Esper. He's still Mr. Republican.

by Anonymousreply 73May 10, 2022 8:24 PM

[quote]The latter dig came as Meyers hypothesized that there are currently two types of former Trump aides: ones who insist they continued working for the twice-impeached former president to keep an eye on him but are willing to reveal everything they saw now in a tell-all book, and ones like Giuliani, who is generally just an open book — albeit a terrifying one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 10, 2022 9:18 PM

Alabama GQP primary poll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 10, 2022 9:22 PM

[quote] The law enforcement personnel on and outside the bus were white in photos and video accompanying thehornetonline.com’s account. Most, but not all, of the players and coaches on the bus were Black.

[...]

[quote] "To be clear," Allen wrote, "nothing illegal was discovered in this search, and all of our coaches and student-athletes comported themselves with dignity throughout a trying and humiliating process."

[quote] In a joint statement, Delaware U.S. Sens. Tom Carper and Chris Coons and U.S. Rep. Lisa Blunt Rochester termed the situation "deeply disturbing."

[quote] "No one should be made to feel unsafe or humiliated by law enforcement or any entity who has sworn to protect and serve them," the statement read. "That’s especially true for students who have sought out HBCUs like Delaware State University with a long history of empowering communities of color that have far too often faced discrimination and other barriers to opportunity."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 10, 2022 10:19 PM

"Nightmare story out of Texas, where an intellectually disabled woman is on life support after 10 days in jail without getting her seizure meds. She was arrested after biting her grandmother, who called police because she didn’t know who else to call."

[quote] Masten ended up in jail after she bit her grandmother after following a long day of seizures, Salinas told the crowd at the protest. When Masten’s grandmother called 911, Salinas said, it was because she didn’t know who else to call, and she expected Masten to get medical help.

[quote] The jail let Kelly Masten go without seizure medication, even though her family brought the medication to the jail, said Danny Masten, her father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 10, 2022 10:56 PM

Fake electors are cooperating in probe of Trump's election interference

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 10, 2022 10:56 PM

Lindz G. writes a letter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79May 11, 2022 12:20 AM

Psaki nails it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 11, 2022 12:27 AM

[quote}Lindz G. writes a letter.

To Daddy?

by Anonymousreply 81May 11, 2022 7:45 AM

^No Rose, it was to Santa.

by Anonymousreply 82May 11, 2022 9:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 11, 2022 9:37 AM

Dang it, one would think hearing "Lindsey tapes", it would be something titulating. Her emotional and allegiance flip-flopping is nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 84May 11, 2022 1:04 PM

^titillating

by Anonymousreply 85May 11, 2022 1:06 PM

Lady G's beef curtains have turned to jerky.

by Anonymousreply 86May 11, 2022 1:50 PM

Prime Minister Manchin strikes again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 11, 2022 3:40 PM

The Democrats are going full Zero Sum. This would have been a victory for the Republican Church and Manchin.

by Anonymousreply 88May 11, 2022 4:17 PM

The Democrats should do a stand alone bill legalizing abortion rights in cases involving rape, incest and in cases where the mother's life is endangered. Just that much for now. Put it on the floor and put it to a vote and let’s see where everyone (including Manchin) stands.

by Anonymousreply 89May 11, 2022 4:36 PM

Trump Attorney John Eastman wanted to throw out votes

Despicable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 11, 2022 4:37 PM

Trump wins again!

NY judge rules that civil contempt fining be lifted.

by Anonymousreply 91May 11, 2022 5:37 PM

Merrick Garland and Alvin Bragg must be positively giddy over this news.

by Anonymousreply 92May 11, 2022 5:37 PM

Unless Fani Willis, the Fulton County, Georgia AG, is able to prosecute Trump, he will slide-by on everything it appears.

Garland is not talking about it and is running out the clock. Bragg's decision looks quite suspect.

The DoJ has lost credibility in refusing to prosecute wealthy, white-collar, and high-level political figures, particularly Republicans. There is also too much silence about it from major Democrats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 11, 2022 6:29 PM

OP, You tried to make Fuckface von Clownstick as a nickname for Trump happen after Bill Maher said it once, but it never happened. Stop trying to make it happen!

by Anonymousreply 94May 11, 2022 6:34 PM

R94 sounds like my grandma trying to say something "cool".

by Anonymousreply 95May 11, 2022 7:13 PM

In secret recording, Lindzibelle attacks Trump and praises Biden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 11, 2022 7:14 PM

R94 r95 trolling

by Anonymousreply 97May 11, 2022 10:15 PM

Not so fast, R91. The judge

[quote] lifted the contempt order on Wednesday, but with a few conditions. Trump must pay the $110,000 fine, and should he not meet the conditions by May 20, Engoron will reinstate the contempt order and retroactively apply the $10,000-a-day fine. Trump must also by May 20 provide additional affidavits detailing efforts to search for records and explaining his and his company’s document retention policies, and a company he hired to help search for documents must complete its work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 11, 2022 10:18 PM

WTF. We have trolls in the Treason threads? WTF has happened?

by Anonymousreply 99May 11, 2022 10:25 PM

^Exactly. He said we'll suspend the contempt fine accruing further, *provided* you *promptly* provide the evidence previously sought, and stop dicking around. And pay the $100, 000 in contempt that's already accrued. I'm sure they have to pay the DA's reasonable attorney's fees in bringing the Contempt Motion, too.

by Anonymousreply 100May 11, 2022 10:26 PM

Those conditions are all well and good, but we’ve seen this story before and every time it ends with trump ignoring what he’s been legally told to do and suffering zero consequences.

by Anonymousreply 101May 11, 2022 11:13 PM

Dump and his spawn got off easy in the DC Inauguration fraud scheme. Their fine was less than a million. I wouldn't doubt that they get to write that cost off on their 2022 corporate taxes. When it's said and done, we the taxpayers likely subsidized their criminal schemes. He'll probably get to write off this $110K fine too.

by Anonymousreply 102May 11, 2022 11:18 PM

Pennsylvania

[quote]Several prominent conservative groups are lining up behind Pennsylvania Republican Senate candidate Kathy Barnette as an alternative to Mehmet Oz, the celebrity heart surgeon endorsed by former President Donald Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 11, 2022 11:40 PM

Texas Republican polling from Florida Politics:

[quote]Yet another single-state poll of Republican voters suggests Gov. Ron DeSantis would be the front-runner for the 2024 GOP nomination in a field without Donald Trump. And even with the former President in the field, the May poll from Texas’ CWS Research shows DeSantis as an increasingly strong runner-up, at least among 992 likely voters in this year’s Texas Primary surveyed between May 4 and May 10. Without Trump in the field, DeSantis was the choice of 56% of respondents, well ahead of two favorite sons. Sen. Ted Cruz had just 14% support, and Gov. Greg Abbott had just 10% backing, with all other names in single digits. Yet even when the former President’s name was included, Trump was not the choice of a clear majority. Trump mustered just 45% support, with DeSantis garnering 28%, a full eight points up from April polling from this same group. Ambassador Nikki Haley was a distant third, with 7% support, and Cruz and Abbott farther back yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 11, 2022 11:55 PM

Trump election lawyer John Eastman caught telling PA legislators to just "retabulate" vote for Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 12, 2022 12:25 AM

A judge blocked Ron de Santis's electoral map (the one that eliminated black districts) for being unconstitutional

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 12, 2022 5:27 AM

R106, I'm sure the Supreme Court will quickly take up the cause of justice to give DeSatan and the Repugs everything they want in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 107May 12, 2022 6:15 AM

HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT THE COURT IS POLITICAL R107! WE ARE TOTALLY NON-PARTISAN!

by Anonymousreply 108May 12, 2022 6:35 AM

Fired?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 12, 2022 11:12 AM

^The FBI needs to be on that one in a big way, right now.

by Anonymousreply 110May 12, 2022 11:55 AM

The Crazy Ones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111May 12, 2022 3:58 PM

R109, the ones who bitch the most about voter fraud are the ones doing it

by Anonymousreply 112May 12, 2022 4:00 PM

#letthemfight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113May 12, 2022 4:03 PM

Any politician that refuses to cooperate as a policy should loose their job. Thats what the job is. If i work at mcdonald's and refuse to cooperate I loose my job but a senator doesn't have to do their job?

by Anonymousreply 114May 12, 2022 4:03 PM

I can't remember which Fox person it was--Hannity, Tucker, or one of those crazy broads--but they were ranting a while back about how the Republicans needed to do more ballot harvesting.

Isn't this illegal? Taking people's ballots and just filling them out en masse for Republicans. Seems like the ones screaming about voter fraud are the ones doing exactly that.

by Anonymousreply 115May 12, 2022 4:15 PM

Every accusation is a confession.

Every. Single. Time.

by Anonymousreply 116May 12, 2022 5:14 PM

R115, I know Devin Nunes said Republicans can't win without ballot harvesting

by Anonymousreply 117May 12, 2022 5:21 PM

Then again Devin Nunes also sued a fictional cow.

by Anonymousreply 118May 12, 2022 5:23 PM

You're right R117, it was Devin that was talkin' bout ballot harvesting that I was thinking of. I wonder how he's doing over at the failing Troff Sential media empire...

by Anonymousreply 119May 12, 2022 5:42 PM

Jan. 6 committee has subpoenaed Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio, Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, Mo Brooks of Alabama and Andy Biggs of Arizona after they refused to sit for voluntary interviews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 12, 2022 5:49 PM

Unlike you or I, of course, lawmakers can just fight subpoenas until their party comes into power again.

by Anonymousreply 121May 12, 2022 6:55 PM

Rep. Katie Porter Goes After Trump, Uncovering Potential Bribery Scheme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122May 12, 2022 7:20 PM

CNN's S. E. Cupp on Jan 06 Lindsey. What's missing is capture of one of those notorious hissy-fits.

[quote]In this week's episode of "Unfiltered," SE Cupp breaks down the long and tumultuous relationship between Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and former President Donald Trump in the wake of new audio of the senator.Source: CNN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 12, 2022 7:21 PM

Gym:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 12, 2022 8:36 PM

What's going on in Florida?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125May 12, 2022 8:43 PM

Ballot harvesting is necessary in remote Native American areas where there aren't street addresses and no local post office.

BTW, it is more Community Ballot Collection than harvesting.

by Anonymousreply 126May 12, 2022 9:16 PM

Okay, but this wasn't on a reservation it was in Philadelphia....and this wasn't just ballot collection, he was having the ballots diverted to him without people's permission

by Anonymousreply 127May 12, 2022 9:35 PM

A member of the Oath Keepers threw his phone in the ocean so the FBI couldn't get ahold of it. He was convicted anyway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 12, 2022 9:37 PM

Daniel Dale

[quote] "Surging Pennsylvania GOP Senate candidate Kathy Barnette has a history of anti-Muslim and anti-gay statements. In many tweets, Barnette also spread the false conspiracy theory that former President Barack Obama is a Muslim."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129May 12, 2022 10:21 PM

Black and Gay Republicans are especially vicious/nasty people.

by Anonymousreply 130May 12, 2022 10:27 PM

But, ^^^ Oz says:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131May 12, 2022 10:28 PM

Republicans have made a concerted effort (through bribery) to attract minorities to run. They are going after minorities trying to radicalize them with radical minority candidates.

by Anonymousreply 132May 12, 2022 10:35 PM

That Pennsylvania race is a shitshow. Dr Oz versus a delusional black bitch.

by Anonymousreply 133May 12, 2022 10:43 PM

Those minorities are being bankrolled by a lot of dark money from very shady, bad people.

by Anonymousreply 134May 12, 2022 11:12 PM

R133, don’t I know it.

by Anonymousreply 135May 12, 2022 11:24 PM

Assuming Fetterman gets Dem nom, who does he have the best chance of beating?

by Anonymousreply 136May 13, 2022 12:24 AM

[quote]Those minorities are being bankrolled by a lot of dark money from very shady, bad people.

Bragg?

by Anonymousreply 137May 13, 2022 12:29 AM

R136, all the Repugs in the race seem crazy or phony (Hi, Dr Oz) to me.

by Anonymousreply 138May 13, 2022 12:41 AM

Melania has taken on the trump scowl @R27. Cuntess Fuckface Von Clownstick...looking as repulsive as the orange ape.

by Anonymousreply 139May 13, 2022 12:41 AM

[quote] "A Republican state house of representatives, a Republican state senate, a Republican Governor, a Republican Attorney General, and a Republican Secretary of State just jeopardized the integrity of Missouri's elections.

[quote] All while complaining about the integrity of elections!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140May 13, 2022 1:31 AM

Datalounge "heartthrob" and Senate candidate Lucas Kunce explains the baby formula issue:

[quote] Just 4 companies make nearly all baby formula that Americans buy. So what happens when the supply chain strains, government fails to act, and 1 of the companies gets 2 babies killed — all at once?

[quote] 50% of baby formula in Missouri is out of stock.

[quote] This is corporate manslaughter.50% of baby formula in Missouri is out of stock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141May 13, 2022 2:20 AM

Is Lucas Kunce a DL fave yet? If not, I will be the first to nominate him!

by Anonymousreply 142May 13, 2022 4:01 AM

More GQP voter fraud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143May 13, 2022 6:46 AM

It has always been Republicans who commit voter fraud. The media is almost completely silent on this. They literally tried to attempt a coup by, among many things, NOT count legit votes!

Yet some idiots here start threads asking, “Are you voting Democratic now?” “Are you disappointed in Biden and wavering on voting Dem?”

Focus!

by Anonymousreply 144May 13, 2022 10:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 13, 2022 11:39 AM

Lindsey's stern letter she showed on Twitter must have helped prompt Merrick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146May 13, 2022 2:52 PM

Merrick Garland is a worthless, spineless piece of shit. Talk about NOT meeting the historical moment. He should be fired and replaced immediately.

by Anonymousreply 147May 13, 2022 3:02 PM

^All day long, for over a year now, it's just been him with his feet crossed up on his desk, twiddling his thumbs, humming some Kenny Rogers song...

by Anonymousreply 148May 13, 2022 3:13 PM

Garland's level of productivity is a waste of taxpayer funds.

by Anonymousreply 149May 13, 2022 3:33 PM

Pence is rebelling against Trumpism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 13, 2022 4:21 PM

Fuck Alito

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 13, 2022 4:24 PM

[quote]“It is inconceivable that either Congress or voters in 1964 understood discrimination because of sex to mean discrimination because of sexual orientation, much less gender identity,” Alito said.

If you don't think this is a signal of tough times ahead for us, I don't know what to tell you.

by Anonymousreply 152May 13, 2022 4:29 PM

Alito condemning the votes of Roberts & Gorsuch on a gay-related decision in 2020 is almost unprecedented. SC Justices seldom attack the decisions of other justices, particularly those currently on the court. Alito was a force behind Citizens United, one of the worst decisions in U.S. judicial history. Not that long ago, Alito & Thomas co-wrote an article bashing gay marriage.

Alito is a right-wing zealot whose decisions are driven by politics. Thomas is his unethical sidekick with a MAGA activist wife who shows evidence she was a player/influencer in the insurrection.

Alito and Thomas need to go. The concern is more about ethics rather than conservative ideology. Alito's draft on repealing Roe vs Wade read like a vicious, scolding hit-piece.

by Anonymousreply 153May 13, 2022 4:57 PM

Months ago, Garland added a TON of DoJ prosecutors. The FBI has been particularly quiet.

My take: Garland will be dropping the hammer on a Trump Admin corruption investigation.

Massive. Hope he makes it political, as no one expects it, end of September. It will include members of Congress, both houses.

by Anonymousreply 154May 13, 2022 6:52 PM

I would give up it for R154.

by Anonymousreply 155May 13, 2022 6:53 PM

"My take: Garland will be dropping the hammer on a Trump Admin corruption investigation."

My take: Trump and all the rest get away with everything! I think the Dems are deliberately running out the clock. I don't know why.

by Anonymousreply 156May 13, 2022 6:58 PM

I would prefer for the Dump administration indictments to come down in late November or December, after the election. If high profile arrests occur, it will rally the MAGAts to the polls. Let them sit back and have a false sense of security. Besides, the GQP is eaten up with infighting, which could deter their turnout.

by Anonymousreply 157May 13, 2022 6:59 PM

If the DoJ had been subpoenaing documents from Trump and top cronies, we would be hearing from Trump, his lawyers, Fox News, etc., "witch hunt" and deep state, response delays, and resistance filings. None of that has been reported. For the groundwork, subpoenaed documents and FBI interviews with major figures in the know, would be ongoing for awhile now. Nothing along these lines have been reported.

by Anonymousreply 158May 13, 2022 7:38 PM

Garland is the new “Mueller.”

And we all know how that turned out.

by Anonymousreply 159May 13, 2022 7:40 PM

Trump is mad at Moscow Mitch because Mitch only kisses one of Trump's ass cheeks instead of both. The correct Trump ass kissing is to kiss both cheeks as most Republicans are aware.

by Anonymousreply 160May 13, 2022 7:49 PM

^I kiss both ass cheeks and get deep in-between there.

by Anonymousreply 161May 13, 2022 8:50 PM

From the Villages in Florida.

What do you expect?

[quote]Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and longtime Trump confidante Roger Stone will headline an upcoming event for Congressional candidate Laura Loomer. She is challenging U.S. Rep. Daniel Webster in the upcoming GOP primary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162May 13, 2022 9:38 PM

That stupid cunt Laura Loomer is running for office again?

by Anonymousreply 163May 13, 2022 9:48 PM

Well, to be fair, it's not like she could make a living as a street walker.

by Anonymousreply 164May 13, 2022 9:50 PM

Christ! She looks like the Saw puppet!

by Anonymousreply 165May 13, 2022 9:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166May 13, 2022 10:32 PM

Garland shows for a press conference on the shortage of baby formula.

Is that an indicator he has the investigation process of Trump in full gear?🙄

by Anonymousreply 167May 13, 2022 10:41 PM

R166 We know that well here.

by Anonymousreply 168May 13, 2022 10:57 PM

Moscow Mitch fell out of an Ugly Tree, and hit every branch on the way down.

by Anonymousreply 169May 14, 2022 12:29 AM

Thank you, Jen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170May 14, 2022 12:44 AM

Not gonna lie. I loathe anything to do with that channel. But I found the exchange between Psaki and Doocey kinda charming. It would be a bit closer to return to normalcy. Kinda like because of our jobs we have to "fight" but mutual respect. And thanks. Maybe we should start doing that more.

by Anonymousreply 171May 14, 2022 8:48 AM

#MoscowMitch

[quote]One of the most outrageous aspects of the news that the Supreme Court is likely to overturn Roe v. Wade is the fact that—despite what some conservatives would have people believe—a majority of Americans believe abortion should be legal in all or most cases and want to see the landmark decision upheld. But according to Senate minority leader Mitch McConnnell? It’s the high court’s job to issue rulings that fundamentally change life in a way Americans don’t want. Speaking to NPR, the Kentucky lawmaker claimed that the whole point of the Supreme Court is to make decisions that most of the country doesn’t agree with. “For the Supreme Court to on any issue, to reach a decision contrary to public opinion it is exactly what the Supreme Court is about,” he argued. “It’s to protect basic rights, even when majorities are in favor of something else, that happens all the time.” McConnell then chose to bizarrely point to the issue of flag burning, the prohibition of which the court ruled in 1989 was a violation of the First Amendment. “If you took public opinion polls on that issue, people would overwhelmingly support a legislative prohibition of flag burning, but the Supreme Court interpreted that as a violation of the First Amendment freedom of speech.”

Bad Ole Turtle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172May 14, 2022 12:30 PM

[quote]I would prefer for the Dump administration indictments to come down in late November or December, after the election.

November or December, 2028, would be an excellent target date to take a peep at all this.

by Anonymousreply 173May 14, 2022 12:50 PM

Call a doctor: affluenza threatens this kid's sanity!

[quote] A Citadel cadet from York County accused of participating in the Jan. 6 capitol riots in Washington D.C. is appealing a judge’s ruling forbidding him to go to Europe this summer on a study abroad trip that includes visiting a sensitive NATO cybersecurity site near the Russian border. At a May 3 hearing, U.S. District Court Judge Tanya Chutkan denied a request from Elias Irizarry, 20, to go to Estonia on a three-week school sponsored summer trip from July 11 to July 30 while free on federal bail. Ordinarily, defendants free on bond in criminal cases must surrender their passports and must get permission from a judge to leave the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174May 14, 2022 2:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175May 14, 2022 2:33 PM

A Russian missile needs to take out all four of those wastes of oxygen from the US Senate.

by Anonymousreply 176May 14, 2022 2:54 PM

Why didn't Mitch bring Miz Lindz along? She loves junkets.

by Anonymousreply 177May 14, 2022 3:46 PM

Poor Zelensky, forced to interact with Concern Collins, Moscow Mitch, and Box Turtle Cornyn

by Anonymousreply 178May 14, 2022 4:35 PM

You know there was a small rumor put out by some GOPers in the 2016 election that DT was hired by the Clintons to destroy the Republican party. All this infighting and division makes me say hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 179May 14, 2022 4:56 PM

All the rancid gas is leaking out of the bloated Trump balloon. His popularity and power are fading fast.

by Anonymousreply 180May 14, 2022 5:02 PM

Arizona's Andy Biggs

Krysten Sinema has defended him, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181May 14, 2022 7:03 PM

Republican establishment spends millions in PAC funds to keep insurrection activist, Mo Brooks, from winning Senate primary race.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182May 14, 2022 7:12 PM

Congressman Scott Perry of PA isn't discussed often. He's quite deep in the insurrection naughtiness, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183May 14, 2022 7:19 PM

Clarence & Ginni pearl-clutching:

[quote]Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.), rebuked conservative Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas for pearl-clutching over the groundswell of opposition to the court's likely decision to overturn federal abortion rights. “Let me ask this question of brother Thomas: Why are you such a hater?” Jeffries said during a House Judiciary Committee hearing Wednesday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184May 14, 2022 7:33 PM

If Kevin McCarthy defies subpoena, concealing Trump's crimes, he is guilty of misprision of a felony

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185May 14, 2022 9:18 PM

And then?

His asshole constituents re-elect him?

by Anonymousreply 186May 14, 2022 9:25 PM

Nothing happens with these people. Letting high-level GQP politicians and their top cronies escape justice from planning and instigating an insurrection is beyond baffling.

Garland has had the Meadows' defiance of a subponea referred to DoJ for 5 months and counting, and no evidence is shown he has done anything concerning taking action.

by Anonymousreply 187May 14, 2022 9:53 PM

It would be a shame if friendly fire took out that GQP delegation to Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 188May 14, 2022 9:53 PM

Hold on. Is Sinema advocating ANY reason why he shouldn't testify? That cunt is breaking the law then

by Anonymousreply 189May 15, 2022 1:30 AM

R189 The two major detailed articles from the Arizona Central are paywalled. Here's a Vanity Fair article referencing Sinema's comments about Biggs. It is contained in a new book.

[quote]It was at this GOP-heavy lobbyist event, reported for the first time in the book, where Sinema also mocked Biden, praised House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy, and defended Rep. Andy Biggs, the conspiracy-inclined House Republican who denied the election results and blamed the FBI for the January 6 attack on the Capitol. "I know some people think he’s crazy, but that's just because they don’t know him,” Sinema said of her fellow Arizonan. “I love Andy Biggs.”

[quote]Sinema's fundraising habits—and the ire it caused Democrats—is not new. At the height of Build Back Better negotiations last fall, as lawmakers were scrambling to find a path forward for Biden's social spending and tax priorities as well as the bipartisan infrastructure bill, Sinema left town to fundraise with business lobbies and corporate groups that notably were working against Biden's agenda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190May 15, 2022 2:01 AM

R190 That cunt always was a GQP plant. That's the only logical explanation of how one goes from Green party leftist to the most conservative Democrat ever who loves GQP insurrectionists. If I lived in AZ I'd be backing Ruben Gallego to primary this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 191May 15, 2022 4:05 AM

This fucking bitch again. Joe needs a little majority so he can tell this bitch just where to who.

by Anonymousreply 192May 15, 2022 4:13 AM

[quote]Will ANY of these motherfuckers pay any price?

They're rich, white and Republican, so no.

by Anonymousreply 193May 15, 2022 11:46 AM

Some GQP wackos are winning primaries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194May 15, 2022 1:06 PM

Don’t we want the more extreme, Trumpy, GQP candidates to win their primaries? We want complete psychos and witches running against the pro-democracy, Democratic candidates.

by Anonymousreply 195May 15, 2022 2:46 PM

[quote]We want complete psychos and witches running against the pro-democracy, Democratic candidates.

By the same token, a lot of people once wanted Trump to win the Republican nomination thinking he’d be the easiest one for Hillary to beat.

by Anonymousreply 196May 15, 2022 2:50 PM

I'm not a witch, I'm you.

by Anonymousreply 197May 15, 2022 3:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198May 15, 2022 5:03 PM

Lindz flip-flops again. Who is surprised?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199May 15, 2022 6:12 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200May 15, 2022 6:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 15, 2022 6:33 PM

Girlfriend's gotta pay for that coke somehow.

by Anonymousreply 202May 15, 2022 6:47 PM

MAGA non-interventionists are critical of McConnell's Ukraine trip. Putin has his supporters within GQP ranks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 15, 2022 7:26 PM

Bernie unloads on Sinema & Manchin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204May 15, 2022 7:34 PM

Leftover Trump steaks?

by Anonymousreply 205May 15, 2022 7:34 PM

Bernie is right... these two DINOs have no shame and have shown their true colors.

by Anonymousreply 206May 15, 2022 7:47 PM

[quote]Fuck JM and KS

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 207May 15, 2022 8:43 PM

I bet those are recycled Trump Steaks R201. Probably were found in some boxes somewhere at a Sharper Image store closure.

by Anonymousreply 208May 15, 2022 9:04 PM

The sad thing about that, R207, is that if Exxon or the Sacklers demanded those pics Joe would slather up his hole and Kirsten would harness up her biggest strap on without hesitation.

by Anonymousreply 209May 15, 2022 9:05 PM

SHARPER IMAGE CLOSED?????

by Anonymousreply 210May 15, 2022 9:06 PM

[quote] if Exxon or the Sacklers demanded those pics Joe would slather up his hole and Kirsten would harness up her biggest strap on without hesitation

I repeat.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 211May 15, 2022 9:07 PM

Kimberly Guilfoyle hawks her beef curtains.

by Anonymousreply 212May 15, 2022 9:29 PM

Junior declared he is engaged to Guilfoyle months back. He thinks he is getting a trophy wife. They deserve each other. It would be nice if they disappeared from the public view for a very long time. That won't happen as long as the media keeps a focus on Don Sr.

by Anonymousreply 213May 15, 2022 9:37 PM

What's with Gargoyle's jowl-y frownie face? She and Oleebia could be sisters. Is it a menopausal thing or bad plastic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 214May 15, 2022 9:47 PM

The kids are alright!

Agree that irrespective of anyone's position on the issue, her commentary is inappropriate for that setting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215May 15, 2022 10:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216May 15, 2022 10:40 PM

Does Melania still live in this country now that she is no longer first lady?

by Anonymousreply 217May 15, 2022 10:42 PM

Jealous gays... (Eye roll)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218May 15, 2022 10:54 PM

This may be the most direct, definitive question of the 2022 campaign season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219May 15, 2022 11:08 PM

Elise Stefanik and Kevin McCarthy are vile, loathsome creatures. They'd sell their own mothers for a nickel.

by Anonymousreply 220May 15, 2022 11:15 PM

r196, he was, and nobody knew beforehand that he was a Russian asset receiving direct help from the Kremlin.

by Anonymousreply 221May 15, 2022 11:26 PM

Melania teases she may be First Lady again.

The grifting doesn't stop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 15, 2022 11:30 PM

Vairst Koorvah needs to Be Silent.

by Anonymousreply 223May 15, 2022 11:33 PM

Miss Marsha, a NRA favorite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224May 15, 2022 11:41 PM

Now that McCain is dead, the NRA has nobody to champion the Gun Manufacturer's Death Lobby.

And them Marsha, Whattacunt Blackburn, shows up twirling her fire batons.

by Anonymousreply 225May 15, 2022 11:52 PM

Good lord, Elise...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226May 16, 2022 4:29 AM

Is Elise an old lesbian? Does she scissor with Zombie Nancy Kulp?

by Anonymousreply 227May 16, 2022 6:15 AM

Is there a frumpier cunt that Elise?

by Anonymousreply 228May 16, 2022 10:44 AM

Elise is a norther, younger Marsha Blackburn without fire-batons.

Marsha is an OLDER, frumpier cunt.

by Anonymousreply 229May 16, 2022 10:45 AM

I’m continually fascinated by how she can consistently say the right thing and still vote so horribly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 16, 2022 11:46 AM

Liz Cheney is old school neocon (think Bill Kristol) and globalist. Her brand of conservatism is genuine. Such is pro-trade and being interventionists when deemed desirable.

She definitely is NOT: MAGA antics, pro-Putin, anti-western Europe and NATO, see corruption as OK if it is Trump, exploits racism, buys into conspiracy theories, and anti-establishment governance.

She's with near all Republicans on spending, judges, taxation, corporate interests, etc. She's Mitch McConnell-like, without the pandering to the MAGA-right.

by Anonymousreply 231May 16, 2022 12:50 PM

{quote] Junior declared he is engaged to Guilfoyle months back. He thinks he is getting a trophy wife. They deserve each other. It would be nice if they disappeared from the public view for a very long time.

Yes, inside an airplane diving into the Atlantic or Pacific Ocean. Take your pick.

by Anonymousreply 232May 16, 2022 2:25 PM

When will there be a "roundtable" on DJT & his major insurrection cronies?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233May 16, 2022 5:16 PM

Paul Gosar

[quote]A review conducted by the nonpartisan watchdog Moonlight Foundation of the self-described fiscal conservative's spending shows he has spent more taxpayer dollars on travel than any other member of the House over the past five years -- an unusual amount of money spent by a rank-and-file member who has served in the minority for part of that time and has built a scant record of legislative accomplishments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234May 16, 2022 6:09 PM

I remember one of Gosar’s siblings on an MSNBC show stating that Paul had been majorly bullied when they were younger. And that a lot of his crimes in Congress were about being “part of the cool kids club” after basically being a loser. He’s the oldest sibling too, IIRC.

by Anonymousreply 235May 16, 2022 6:24 PM

^ A lot of these guys are just bullies who are taking it out on all of America

by Anonymousreply 236May 16, 2022 6:33 PM

This is Paul Gosar’s big opportunity to become the bully. He always saw himself as one of the victims of bullying.

by Anonymousreply 237May 16, 2022 6:35 PM

Gosar was a practicing dentist. Perhaps he is trying to enhance his self-esteem. Being a part of a coup d'etat (then denies it) effort shows he is willing to break laws and endanger others for a flawed, selfish motive.

by Anonymousreply 238May 16, 2022 7:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239May 16, 2022 7:42 PM

^ Happy for her

by Anonymousreply 240May 16, 2022 7:45 PM

Or Paul Gosar could just be nuts.

by Anonymousreply 241May 16, 2022 9:00 PM

also:

"DeSantis Claims State Will Assume Control Of Disney’s Special Government District, Not The Local Counties"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242May 16, 2022 9:19 PM

But, apparently, his adultery is ok?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243May 16, 2022 9:25 PM

Is that the same stupid fuck who said Biden had sex trafficking tunnels in the White House?

by Anonymousreply 244May 16, 2022 10:21 PM

I thought Republicans supported free speech...now they want to crack down on protesting

by Anonymousreply 245May 16, 2022 10:29 PM

R245 it’s almost, almost like they’re huge hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 246May 16, 2022 10:46 PM

[quote]Or Paul Gosar could just be nuts.

Didn't one of his siblings basically say that. That they never agreed with his views, but something has changed in his behavior the past few years that has suggest a change in his mental health.

by Anonymousreply 247May 16, 2022 11:28 PM

[quote]Didn't one of his siblings basically say that.

All of them have spoken out against him.

by Anonymousreply 248May 16, 2022 11:33 PM

[quote]All of them have spoken out against him.

I know they all spoke out against him, even in a campaign ad, but think at least one went a step farther since then and basically said he was crazy, not just a person with some bad ideas and bad intent.

by Anonymousreply 249May 16, 2022 11:41 PM

[quote] Paul Gosar's rhetoric and politics have left the Gosar family deeply divided, his brother said. Of the 10 siblings, he said six have spoken out against their lawmaker brother. Dave Gosar said three of his brothers, as well as their parents, who are Trump supporters, have stayed silent.

[...]

[quote] "What am I supposed to do as an American?" Dave Gosar asked. "I would encourage more people to speak out."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250May 17, 2022 12:03 AM

Updates in the Joel Greenberg/Matt Gaetz case

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251May 17, 2022 3:36 AM

^from r251

Jordan, DeSantis, & Gaetz

Revelations about any of them would not be shocking unless it was actually doing something for the good of the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252May 17, 2022 10:01 AM

Chuck Schumer

[quote]The Senate majority leader urged Fox News brass in a letter to “immediately cease the reckless amplification of the so-called ‘Great Replacement’ theory on your network’s broadcasts.”

If you have access to NYT:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253May 17, 2022 2:27 PM

R252 - the three douche-keteers

by Anonymousreply 254May 17, 2022 6:37 PM

Archive link to the piece at R253

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255May 17, 2022 6:42 PM

Dealing with the far right insurgency in Idaho - really good article about how crazy MAGAts have taken over there, by threatening and scaring off sane Republicans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256May 17, 2022 7:16 PM

Another indictment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257May 17, 2022 7:22 PM

Kristi Noem Nepotism.

[quote]Gov. Kristi Noem’s daughter, Kassidy Peters, got special treatment as she moved through a state licensing program for real estate appraisers, according to a draft report from a South Dakota legislative panel obtained by the Argus Leader. The five-page draft report found that Noem’s cabinet stepped in as her daughter repeatedly struggled to obtain her appraiser’s license, with the Labor Commissioner eventually getting a training requirement removed for Peters—“the first time the DLR Secretary inserted herself into any disposition agreement,” according to the lawmakers’ report. When Peters’ license application was nonetheless rejected, the head of the appraiser program, Sherry Bren, was called in to the governor’s mansion and told to bring specific examples of what the governor’s daughter had done wrong and specific instructions for her “so she is able to pass” in an unprecedented third bite at the cherry. Bren later sued for and won a $200,000 settlement for wrongful termination after testifying that she was eventually forced to retire. Peters, for her part, is no longer a certified real estate appraiser in South Dakota according to the Argus Leader.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258May 17, 2022 10:14 PM

New polls conducted post-SCOTUS leak show momentum for Dems. Remember, when Repugs say those polls aren't accurate, then I guess the polls showing Biden down are wrong, too?

by Anonymousreply 259May 17, 2022 10:21 PM

Horrifying. If nothing else, for the sake of the wife and six kids it is a blessing this douchebag is in prison.

May he rot in piss...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260May 17, 2022 10:37 PM

Lindsey & Newsmax

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261May 17, 2022 11:01 PM

Didn’t Eric Bolling get fired from Fox News for being a sex pest?

by Anonymousreply 262May 17, 2022 11:08 PM

R262 yes. They all are at that bullshit factory.

by Anonymousreply 263May 17, 2022 11:09 PM

Wonder if the Lady was sent dic pics & got lured to NM again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264May 17, 2022 11:31 PM

Did somebody ask for dick pics?!

by Anonymousreply 265May 17, 2022 11:40 PM

I come running when the dick pics are being shown!

by Anonymousreply 266May 17, 2022 11:44 PM

Purely so I can do scientific research regarding the male anatomy, mind you

by Anonymousreply 267May 18, 2022 12:05 AM

More on Kimberly Guilfoyle hawking 'MAGA' steaks that lost its Better Business Bureau accreditation.

Will pass on that meat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268May 18, 2022 12:23 AM

Where's the beef?

by Anonymousreply 269May 18, 2022 12:24 AM

YOU CAN'T BEAT OUR MEAT R268!

by Anonymousreply 270May 18, 2022 12:26 AM

Oh, Kimbo. It's like she does a political drag show anywhere she goes.

by Anonymousreply 271May 18, 2022 12:57 AM

Lawrence: ‘Fox News Has Blood On Its Hands’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272May 18, 2022 4:16 AM

Wisconsin fake electors SUED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273May 18, 2022 4:36 AM

More Trumpsters in deep shit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274May 18, 2022 5:01 AM

I keep reading and reading and reading things like the two posts above and yet have literally zero belief that any of it will matter at all. They'll all get away with everything.

by Anonymousreply 275May 18, 2022 7:25 AM

On a lighter side, "the Pence rule".

[quote]How our partners act when we’re not around, including whom they associate with, came up a few years ago when we all learned that former Vice President Mike Pence refuses to eat alone with women besides his wife — even for professional purposes. This became widely known as “the Pence rule.” Though few people accused Karen Pence of being abusive or controlling — critics were much more concerned about what this meant about Pence’s libido or the implication that he treated women and men differently at work — the discussion did raise questions of how much our spouses should be able to tell us what to do when they are not around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276May 18, 2022 5:04 PM

Trump administration unlawfully punished Lt Col. Vindman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277May 18, 2022 6:06 PM

Republicans blocked a bill that would block big oil from price gouging....they pretend to care about gas prices but they want gas prices to be high so they can blame Biden

by Anonymousreply 278May 18, 2022 6:07 PM

Guess the GQP is fine with the Chinese Communist Party after all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279May 18, 2022 7:05 PM

R278 The GQP assholes are also busily blocking any more Covid money from going out the door. So if there's another big surge in the fall, they can scream "WHY HASN'T BIDEN SAVED US FROM COVID!!!!" They are hoping and trying their hardest to have more waves of Covid surges.

Republicans are trash. Better get out and vote a straight Democratic ticket, people. Even for your school board and dog catcher races. Get rid of all Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 280May 18, 2022 8:15 PM

DOJ wants the 1000+ transcripts of witness testimony from the Jan. 6 House committee. Here's why

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281May 18, 2022 10:09 PM

More GQP voter fraud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282May 18, 2022 10:54 PM

Ted Cruz is facing an ethics investigation

Did people finally realize that he's the Zodiac killer?

by Anonymousreply 283May 19, 2022 12:14 AM

Laws limiting discussion of racism in schools are making it hard for teachers to discuss the Buffalo massacre

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284May 19, 2022 12:15 AM

As I hear, does Miss Marsha turn to posting on Twitter prolifically after a few drinky-poos too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285May 19, 2022 1:02 AM

Ted Cruz complaint:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286May 19, 2022 1:48 AM

Trump encouraging Dr Oz to cheat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287May 19, 2022 1:58 AM

Check out this article about Ted Cruz' college roommate. He hated him!

His name is Craig Mazin. He's an Emmy winning screenwriter. He wrote Chernobyl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288May 19, 2022 5:58 AM

In another interview, he mentioned that he hated Cruz on the spot. The moment he met him. When asked how he knew so quickly his response was, "Hey, it just saved me a lot of time".

by Anonymousreply 289May 19, 2022 5:59 AM

‘Madison Cawthorn foes who targeted him with a damaging nude video say Lauren Boebert is next on their hit list’

‘American Muckrackers PAC has "interesting information" about Boebert’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290May 19, 2022 7:03 AM

[quote]Ted Cruz is facing an ethics investigation

What is there to investigate. He has none.

by Anonymousreply 291May 19, 2022 7:50 AM

Bad link r290. I’d love to see that thing booted from Congress.

by Anonymousreply 292May 19, 2022 12:01 PM

R292, I am not r290; but here is an article about it from the Insider.

Fox has a more recent article on the topic, but I refuse to link Fox.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293May 19, 2022 2:19 PM

Ted Cruz's former roommate is hilarious. I think "Pathetic Since 1988" should be Ted's campaign slogan

by Anonymousreply 294May 19, 2022 5:04 PM

R293 It'll be fun and delicious to see this cunty whore get taken down. But it's another pure Red district, so they'll just elect some boring white Republican guy who will vote the party line with Qevin McCarthy. I prefer to have these lunatics because it shows how far off the deep end the Republican Party has gone (especially to those voters who are totally tuned out and don't pay attention until two days before an election).

by Anonymousreply 295May 19, 2022 6:07 PM

Jan. 6th committee has evidence that Republicans were giving reconnaissance tours

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296May 19, 2022 8:04 PM

I was just about to post about that, r296. Finally!

by Anonymousreply 297May 19, 2022 8:12 PM

[quote]Select Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-MS) wrote in a letter to GOP Rep Barry Loudermilk: "Republicans on the Committee on House Administration—of which you are a Member—claimed to have reviewed security footage from the days preceding January 6th and determined that '[t]here were no tours, no large groups, no one with MAGA hats on.' However, the Select Committee’s review of evidence directly contradicts that denial." The letter proposes a meeting during the week of May 23.

So we know how that's going to go:

1. Loudermilk ignores the letter.

2. The Committee issues a subpoena.

3. Loudermilk ignores the subpoena.

4. The Democrats lose the House in November and Republicans shut down the Committee.

5. Republicans who had a hand in the insurrection get off scot free.

by Anonymousreply 298May 19, 2022 8:20 PM

And Loudermilk filed a complaint against Dems for accusing him of leading reconnaissance tours. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299May 19, 2022 8:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300May 20, 2022 12:01 AM

I bet he'll claim "the libs" are behind this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301May 20, 2022 12:57 AM

Trump said Michigan's top election official should be executed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302May 20, 2022 1:16 AM

Wow, Mitch McConnell is trying to get rid of Mo Brooks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303May 20, 2022 2:35 AM

Bitch McMoscow knows or has heard something..1/6/21

by Anonymousreply 304May 20, 2022 3:06 AM

I can't think of any cabinet members from the last administration who could even consider this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305May 20, 2022 4:18 AM

[quote] Trump said Michigan's top election official should be executed

Totally normal, nothing to see here. Just another day in 'merica.

by Anonymousreply 306May 20, 2022 4:45 AM

Trump wrote handwritten notes to John Eastman, asking him to overturn the election

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307May 20, 2022 6:07 PM

CPAC head says we need an abortion ban to stave off "the great replacement"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308May 20, 2022 6:15 PM

[quote]4. The Democrats lose the House in November and Republicans shut down the Committee.

Let me fix that.

4. Before the 2022 Midterm the Democrats issue the report and give all the transcripts and evidence to the DoJ.

by Anonymousreply 309May 20, 2022 6:36 PM

[quote]4. Before the 2022 Midterm the Democrats issue the report and give all the transcripts and evidence to the DoJ.

5. Merrick Garland declines to pursue any legal action.

by Anonymousreply 310May 20, 2022 6:38 PM

And we shall see, r310.

by Anonymousreply 311May 20, 2022 6:39 PM

Ewwww, that hair!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312May 20, 2022 7:15 PM

Wait a couple of hours, and she'll be drunk and start tweeting verses from the Old Testament.

by Anonymousreply 313May 20, 2022 7:22 PM

GQP runs their very best:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314May 20, 2022 7:27 PM

I knew exactly who that was going to be about before I even clicked on the link, r312.

by Anonymousreply 315May 20, 2022 7:28 PM

Bill Barr to testify to J6 committee about Trump's crimes. Will he be a credible witness?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316May 20, 2022 9:35 PM

Has he Bill Barr been a credible anything?

by Anonymousreply 317May 20, 2022 9:37 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318May 20, 2022 11:54 PM

Conservative voter in George confronts Majorie Taylor-Green.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319May 20, 2022 11:58 PM

Will Matt Schlapp EVER come out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 320May 21, 2022 12:00 AM

Larry Ellison participated in the coup attempt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321May 21, 2022 1:00 AM

[quote] The Discord archive are more illustrative than the manifesto itself, because it’s what he actually believed, and not a knockoff term paper that plagiarized past mass shooters.

[quote] And, in it, one thing kept coming up:

[quote] The Buffalo shooter had a toothache he couldn't fix.

[quote] The Buffalo shooter apparently tried to get his bad tooth treated. He went to the dentist, and whatever the dentist tried didn’t fix it.

[quote] He didn’t, or couldn’t, go anywhere else. He alluded to insurance problems.

[quote] But instead of blaming insurance or himself, he blamed the Jews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322May 21, 2022 4:05 AM

[quote] In an interview with Politico, the following words came out of Cassidy’s mouth: “About a third of our population is African American; African Americans have a higher incidence of maternal mortality. So, if you correct our population for race, we’re not as much of an outlier as it’d otherwise appear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323May 21, 2022 4:16 AM

^ Douche

by Anonymousreply 324May 21, 2022 5:08 PM

Good news for Donald (and his future business prospects):

He is NOT among the nearly 1,000 Americans permanently banned from entering Russia.

Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Hillary Clinton and deceased lawmakers John McCain, Harry Reid and Orrin Hatch did make the list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325May 21, 2022 6:49 PM

The MyPillow guy sanctioned for his bogus lawsuit against voting machine companies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326May 21, 2022 7:45 PM

Giuliani testifies; friends of Stone are flipping; Ginni Thomas insurrects & Loudermilk gets quiet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327May 21, 2022 8:49 PM

Ginni Thomas & hubby have acted diligently to damage U.S. democracy. He deserves impeachment. She needs an indictment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328May 21, 2022 9:46 PM

Malice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329May 21, 2022 11:13 PM

Steve Schmidt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330May 21, 2022 11:21 PM

R329, I love it

by Anonymousreply 331May 22, 2022 1:25 AM

Republicans admit they want to cause chaos, not to make this better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332May 22, 2022 4:40 AM

Seditionist

[quote]Rep. Jody Hice (R) is leaving congress to run for Georgia Secretary of State, making the 2020 election the rationale for his run. If elected, he says, he’d decertify Joe Biden’s win; a move legal scholars say isn’t even possible. But it’s not stopping Hice, who’s trying to knock off fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger in the May 24th primary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333May 22, 2022 10:22 AM

From r332...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334May 22, 2022 2:54 PM

GQP still focuses on the important things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335May 22, 2022 3:22 PM

Supercut Of Ted Cruz Videos Shows What A Disgusting Liar He Is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336May 22, 2022 5:24 PM

[quote]IF YOUR ANGER at Fox News is directed toward Tucker Carlson, you’re focusing on the symptom rather than the cause of what’s wrong. It is the Murdoch family, which owns Fox News, that’s the biggest advocate in America for the “great replacement theory.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337May 22, 2022 6:11 PM

Infighting is still funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338May 22, 2022 7:50 PM

Yeah, "Dark Maga" really does sound like an especially clumsy name for a Star Wars villain.

by Anonymousreply 339May 22, 2022 7:56 PM

[quote] The Republican Party, for its part, is described by a slight majority as "extreme," a term Americans apply to the GOP more so than to Democrats, though neither really escapes the label. Independents are more likely to call the GOP extreme. The GOP is described as "strong" more often than as "weak," but it is also described by Americans more often as "hateful" than as "caring" — by double digits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340May 22, 2022 8:25 PM

R337 Why can't it be both?

by Anonymousreply 341May 22, 2022 8:28 PM

[quote]The GOP is described as "strong" more often than as "weak," but it is also described by Americans more often as "hateful" than as "caring" — by double digits

How often is it described as "un-fucking-believably stupid"?

by Anonymousreply 342May 22, 2022 8:29 PM

GA governor candidate wants to execute "traitors" - will she start with Trump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343May 22, 2022 10:05 PM

K. Taylor is very fringe and not bright. Her ass will lose. Kemp will win the GA primary in a landslide.

by Anonymousreply 344May 22, 2022 11:17 PM

Trump is calling for a civil war....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345May 22, 2022 11:28 PM

White supremacists are the real victims!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346May 22, 2022 11:29 PM

Nazis are out in West Hollywood

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347May 22, 2022 11:33 PM

Did she find a new gentleman caller from a neighboring state and it isn't in Georgia?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348May 23, 2022 12:05 AM

Disgusting Junior....again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349May 23, 2022 12:46 AM

Hopefully karma will kick in and Junior will get eaten by a bear

by Anonymousreply 350May 23, 2022 2:00 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351May 23, 2022 2:32 AM

Kari Lake (MAGA governor candidate in AZ) is batshit crazy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352May 23, 2022 2:56 AM

A racist anti-Semite was a speaker at CPAC. Wow, shocker!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353May 23, 2022 3:01 AM

How Trump's election lies have spread to state legislatures

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354May 23, 2022 3:05 AM

99.9% of Republicans are batshit crazy now.

by Anonymousreply 355May 23, 2022 3:08 AM

GQP craziness in Alabama

Mo Brooks surging in polls.

He had lost Trump endorsement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356May 23, 2022 11:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357May 23, 2022 12:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358May 23, 2022 12:24 PM

Incredibly sly r358.

by Anonymousreply 359May 23, 2022 12:28 PM

Kushner & Mnuchin

$$$$$$$$ cashing-in post-Trump administration

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360May 23, 2022 1:12 PM

Kellyanne on Jared, from her new book:

“There was no subject he considered beyond his expertise. Criminal justice reform. Middle East peace. The southern and northern borders. Veterans and opioids. Big Tech and small business."

“If Martian attacks had come across the radar, he would have happily added them to his ever-bulging portfolio. He’d have made sure you knew he’d exiled the Martians to Uranus and insisted he did not care who got credit for it. He misread the Constitution in one crucial respect, thinking that all power not given to the federal government was reserved to him.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361May 23, 2022 1:42 PM

[quote]Kellyanne on Jared

Impossible to identify which is more odious.

by Anonymousreply 362May 23, 2022 1:48 PM

[bold]Smellyanne: My Tortured Marriage[/bold]

[quote]Night after night, I would come home from a busy day at work ... While I was minding dishes, dogs, laundry, managing adolescent dramas and traumas, George would be just steps away from me, tucked away in his home office, plotting against my boss and me.

She left out "dealing with my tramp of a daughter who dances lewdly for quarters in the school lunchroom."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363May 23, 2022 2:09 PM

Tax the churches

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364May 23, 2022 6:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365May 23, 2022 6:37 PM

Florida police association endorses Lil' Miss Marco.

Rubio delivers his "law and order" comments at a Trump golf club.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366May 23, 2022 6:59 PM

^ Related from the Miami Herald:

[quote]“I don’t know of any other time when it’s been more important to support law enforcement across this country than it is right now. I think back to that summer of 2020, when it was in vogue among some to sort of go out and criticize and attack law enforcement, and talk about the need to dramatically transform it because of some instances in some parts of the country,” Rubio, a Republican, said at the Trump National Doral golf resort during a brief press conference on Saturday evening.

by Anonymousreply 367May 23, 2022 7:01 PM

Is kellyanne's cunt thread retrievable?

by Anonymousreply 368May 23, 2022 7:22 PM

r368, I remember a couple of those. The answer is no due to time lapse.

by Anonymousreply 369May 23, 2022 7:46 PM

Mnuchin and Kushner used US taxpayer monies to pay for "official" travel expenses- airplane, meals, hotels, per diem, and laid the groundwork, if not actually cut deals, for private gain.

But Deplorables are focused on a steak somebody on SNAP just put into their shopping cart.

The USA is chock-full of very stupid people.

Seriously, this country deserves to be circling the drain.

by Anonymousreply 370May 23, 2022 7:54 PM

Lindsey sticks his nose into a lot of nefarious activities.

[quote]According to The Washington Post, Ellison who committed $1 billion to Musk for Twitter buyout, was allegedly involved in a November 2020 call with Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Fox News host Sean Hannity, Donald Trump's attorney Jay Sekulow, and 'True the Vote' attorney James Bopp Jr, on how to overturn the defeat of Donald Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371May 23, 2022 8:01 PM

LOL

[quote]Instead of spending his time addressing the rise of hate-based extremism or the baby formula shortage plaguing America — you know, things elected officials are expected to spend their time figuring out — Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is keeping busy by wondering why so many female celebrities want to fuck Pete Davidson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372May 23, 2022 8:10 PM

Posted this a about 4 years ago but I'll do so again.

My co-workers and I were heading to one of the DC airports after attending a conference. Our hotel limo (large SUV) driver was very chatty in a nice way. I asked him if he ever transports famous people.

He said that when he isn't working for the hotel he transports Senators or other officials from the Capitol to the airport.

"Just yesterday, I took Senators Cruz and a couple of other senators to the airport." he said. "What's Cruz like?" I asked.

He took a few moments.

Then he said, "I've gotten to be acquainted with him from taking him to the airport many times. He's friendly, only he seems not to able just make regular small talk. He always talks to you like he's performing in a court room or something."

Now I know, and maybe you do, too, after reading that, why I believe reports that Cruz is deeply unpopular with fellow Senators, maybe even more by fellow Repugs, who have to interact with him all the time.

by Anonymousreply 373May 23, 2022 8:24 PM

Fred Wellman:

[quote] Shocked...shocked I tell you! A guy who gave out so many prescriptions they called him "the candy man," had multiple reports of drunk on duty, and got referred for multiple ethics breaches as an Admiral...misused campaign funds?! Who can you trust today?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374May 23, 2022 10:24 PM

[quote] I understood everything and asked what was happening.

[quote] He just said: 'It has begun,'" said Ukraine's First Lady in a rare interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375May 24, 2022 12:35 AM

r370 -

[quote]The USA is chock-full of very stupid people.

Yep, Della...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376May 24, 2022 2:47 AM

My fan has come after me again on the 2nd part of “Most Annoying Posters”. He claims he’s never posted in the “worst thread” on DL.

by Anonymousreply 377May 24, 2022 3:55 AM

Trump has another buddy who's an abuser

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378May 24, 2022 4:08 AM

Bored? Need to sober up? Can't sleep? Need an alternative to Lindzey on Fox's Hannity? Biting your nails for a Dr. Oz primary win in PA?

There's Lindell TV featuring Diamond & Silk with MAGA guests, Arizona politician Kelly Cooper and religious author Brannon Howse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379May 24, 2022 8:38 AM

Marjorie Taylor Greene says leave white supremacists aloooooone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380May 24, 2022 6:35 PM

More GQP election fraud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381May 24, 2022 6:39 PM

Huckabee-Sanders is highly favored to win the GQP primary today in Arkansas.

Arkansas dog owners, protect your pets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382May 24, 2022 6:53 PM

Sarah should never glide into anything

by Anonymousreply 383May 24, 2022 7:34 PM

David Duke and other white nationalists are praising Tucker Carlson for spreading the replacement theory

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384May 24, 2022 7:39 PM

[quote]Sarah should never glide into anything

Is there even enough crisco in all of the metaverse?

by Anonymousreply 385May 24, 2022 7:58 PM

Someone hacked Tucker Carlson's Twitter bio - lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386May 24, 2022 8:00 PM

Lachlan Murdoch is thrilled with the NewsCorp/Fox babe, Tucker Carlson. Tucker is age 53; Lachlan is age 50.

MAGAs and MAGA manipulators in their 50s are quite abundant. The Murdochs receive very little heat for their very profitable and extensive right-wing propaganda operation.

by Anonymousreply 387May 24, 2022 8:01 PM

I love Paul Rudnick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388May 24, 2022 10:57 PM

Rosie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389May 24, 2022 11:31 PM

Muthafuckas imagined Critical Race Theory being taught to kids and they immediately banned that nonexistent threat. Meanwhile, here we are again, in the aftermath of our annual school shooting and Republicans are gonna pretend like this is just an unstoppable phenomenon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390May 24, 2022 11:36 PM

SC 1st Congressional District ad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391May 25, 2022 12:46 AM

Perdue lost big time. Suck it, Trump

by Anonymousreply 392May 25, 2022 1:11 AM

R391 Love that!

by Anonymousreply 393May 25, 2022 1:20 AM

r391, that was awesome

by Anonymousreply 394May 25, 2022 2:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395May 26, 2022 12:00 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396May 26, 2022 12:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397May 26, 2022 12:06 AM

New reports coming out that Trump wanted Pence to be hanged and Meadows burned documents in his fireplace

by Anonymousreply 398May 26, 2022 12:07 AM

If trumps mother was an orangutan, Moscow mitches mother was a disfigured sea turtle.

by Anonymousreply 399May 26, 2022 12:10 AM

Trump said it.

[quote]Meadows left Trump in a dining room off the Oval Office and told colleagues in his own office that Trump “said something to the effect of, maybe Mr. Pence should be hung,” according to witnesses cited in the report.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400May 26, 2022 12:13 AM

Well we know Pence isn't well hung!

by Anonymousreply 401May 26, 2022 12:30 AM

DOJ/federal grand jury squeezing Trump's lackey lawyers: Rudy, Eastman, Ellis & Chesebro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402May 26, 2022 12:31 AM

Another day, another reason to be embarrassed to be an American.

by Anonymousreply 403May 26, 2022 12:31 AM

Damning reports about the Trump family and the Secret Service

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404May 26, 2022 1:26 AM

I'm glad that's being brought up R404. I remember seeing a request for bids for one of his properties in WVA (I think I saw it here on the DL), where more than 40 golf carts were needed for his Secret Service entourage. Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 405May 26, 2022 2:33 AM

There is the NRA convention in Houston this weekend. GQP politicians will be there to get their $$$$$ cuts of Wayne LaPierre's collected stash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406May 26, 2022 10:56 AM

From last December:

Yachts, mansions, Italian suits, and lies....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407May 26, 2022 11:00 AM

I’m protesting the NRA convention in Houston this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 408May 26, 2022 11:05 AM

Good FCI! I had mentioned in one of the threads that Houston was a fairly progressive city and should be able to mount a good protest. Get into some good trouble, my friend!!

by Anonymousreply 409May 26, 2022 11:53 AM

NRA doesn't allow firearms at their conventions but advocates people be armed "for protection" in schools, shopping establishments, churches, etc.

Good for you, FCI.

by Anonymousreply 410May 26, 2022 12:12 PM

Trump--Kellyanne dispute over Kellyanne's claim she told Trump he lost the 2020 election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411May 26, 2022 4:21 PM

Trump must testify in the NY civil investigation, his appeal failed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412May 26, 2022 5:20 PM

Ted Cruz runs away from a British reporter when asked about America's gun problems

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413May 26, 2022 6:24 PM

Locker room Gym:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414May 26, 2022 8:43 PM

Gym wants to know what the Committee knows to determine what lies he can still get away with in his testimony.

by Anonymousreply 415May 26, 2022 8:46 PM

Or Hot Tub Gym.

by Anonymousreply 416May 26, 2022 8:47 PM

Paul Manafort was working with a Russian agent who wanted to give Eastern Ukraine to Russia as late as 2018

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417May 26, 2022 10:42 PM

Ivanka is opening a new line of accessories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418May 26, 2022 11:18 PM

Arm the teachers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419May 26, 2022 11:19 PM

All of the top 5 GQP contenders in the Michigan governor race have been disqualify because of fraud. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420May 26, 2022 11:27 PM

Mark Meadows burns documents after meeting with Scott Perry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421May 27, 2022 1:10 AM

Is Betty Bowers still posting at the DL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422May 27, 2022 1:57 AM

Life begins BEFORE conception!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423May 27, 2022 3:04 AM

A former Kentucky legislator has admitted he knew his pharmacy was submitting improper bills to insurance programs, but didn’t stop the fraud. Former state Rep. Robert Goforth, 46, pleaded guilty Wednesday in connection with $2.7 million in excess billing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424May 27, 2022 12:39 PM

Bernie & Miss Lindz . Good grief, get something accomplished. Enough yapping before cameras.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425May 27, 2022 1:16 PM

Representation matters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426May 27, 2022 1:21 PM

R425, It will be streamed on Fox Nation and using a Fox News moderator, doesn't come across as a bipartsan approach. Bret Baier may indeed do a fair and respectable job, but it is directing an interested audience to a network long deep into GQP propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 427May 27, 2022 2:01 PM

GOP will always win the messaging war for this reason:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428May 27, 2022 3:01 PM

^Having only one door, and it is locked, and the fire alarm goes off after smoke from a real raging fire is detected; gezz, what could go wrong, Kevin?

by Anonymousreply 429May 27, 2022 3:58 PM

[quote]#TriangleShirtwaistFactory

They just want to take us back to when America was great.

by Anonymousreply 430May 27, 2022 4:20 PM

Lawrence: Republicans Don't Want You To Know The Truth About TX School Massacre

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431May 27, 2022 6:30 PM

A tweet from the company that manufactured the gun the shooter used

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432May 27, 2022 6:47 PM

A lot of politicians and celebrities who were scheduled to attend the NRA conference have dropped out....but not Trump, Ted Cruz, and Kristi Noem. They apparently lack the ability to feel shame

by Anonymousreply 433May 27, 2022 6:49 PM

Lyin' Cancun 'Lucifer in the Flesh' Rafael Cruz can eat all the boogers he wants. He's a horrible Senator and would be a disastrous President. He needs canceled yesteryear.

by Anonymousreply 434May 27, 2022 8:15 PM

Lady Ganga Tarot on the Federalists Society spinning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435May 27, 2022 9:36 PM

Paul Gosar goes more wacko.

The claimed the 18 y.o. Texas school shooter was a "transsexual leftist illegal alien".

Does Gosar believe the Buffalo shooter was an illegal transsexual leftist also?

[quote]Gosar announced to the world that the alleged shooter, 18-year-old Salvador Ramos, was “a transsexual leftist illegal alien.”

[quote]On Tuesday evening, he saw photos circulating in right-wing circles, taken from a Reddit account belonging to a transgender person who isn’t Ramos, and decided it was his congressional duty to immediately spread them far and wide on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436May 28, 2022 7:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437May 28, 2022 9:33 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438May 28, 2022 10:35 PM

No surprise here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439May 28, 2022 10:37 PM

I really like Liz Cheney. I have no idea why

by Anonymousreply 440May 29, 2022 4:08 AM

R440 Because even for a woman, she has Big Dick Face?

by Anonymousreply 441May 29, 2022 5:38 AM

A better report would be to hear that the NRA convention wore the Senatrix out. Her hotel suite, thanks to taxpayer funds, had so many gentleman visitors, mostly two at a time. Nevertheless....

[quote]At the same time, the NRA has weathered increasing instability, brought on by factors both internal and external. A power struggle began to foment inside the organization in 2019 after then-NRA president Oliver North accused current CEO Wayne LaPierre of money embezzlement. Although the NRA continued to secure the support of conservative lawmakers in pushing its legislative agenda, internal discord fractured the group. In spite of legislative wins, the NRA has experienced a massive loss of income in recent years. In 2018, The Daily Beast reported the NRA experienced a $55 million decline in income, based on its tax records from the year prior. The organization also recorded a decline of about 22 percent in membership dues that same year. More recently, between 2016 to 2020, the NRA’s revenue dropped 23 percent from roughly $367 million to $282 million, according to CBS News. Additionally, contributions from its members and private companies have slipped 15 percent during that same period.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442May 29, 2022 12:28 PM

January 6th Committee Forced To Drop Lawsuits Against Far Right Leaders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443May 29, 2022 2:56 PM

[quote] “I’m just a legislator, not an instigator. I’m not looking for a reality TV show. I’m looking to do the job.” — Don Coram

Infighting with an inbred Congresswoman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444May 29, 2022 5:40 PM

British people vote Donald Trump as the worst thing to come out of America

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445May 29, 2022 7:03 PM

Get Ready For Four More Years Of Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446May 29, 2022 7:10 PM

Dump was dancing to "Hold On I'm Coming" after his NRA speech. Hayes's estate put out a statement condemning it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447May 29, 2022 7:19 PM

From another thread.

Sarah HS is feeling her oats. And corn, and wheat, and rye, and...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448May 29, 2022 7:25 PM

Huck campaign theme call.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449May 29, 2022 8:03 PM

[quote] “While Eric Trump infamously claimed that the Trump Organization charged the Secret Service “like $50” when traveling to protect the president, on many occasions Trump properties charged the Secret Service above typical rates.” The documents also include the first publicly reported Secret Service charges for the Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery, which is owned by Eric Trump. The charges total $2994, adding to the running total of thousands of taxpayer dollars funneled to Trump properties, potentially for expenses incurred as part of advancing Trump family business interests.

[quote] The charges don’t stop at Albemarle. In 2017 alone, the Secret Service paid Trump’s Turnberry resort thousands of dollars as a result of Eric Trump’s business trips, and CREW previously reported that the Secret Service spent nearly a quarter of a million dollars on two trips for Eric and Donald Trump Jr where they visited Trump family businesses.

[quote] Donald Trump abused the presidency and turned it into his personal cash cow. It’s now even more clear that his family did the same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450May 29, 2022 9:05 PM

[quote]Donald Trump abused the presidency and turned it into his personal cash cow. It’s now even more clear that his family did the same.

I ask all you fuckers that are surprised to raise your hands.

by Anonymousreply 451May 29, 2022 9:09 PM

The Absolute Worst 2022 Republicans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452May 29, 2022 9:20 PM

Not gonna watch that video r452.

by Anonymousreply 453May 29, 2022 9:22 PM

Here’s Boobert reading her debate answers from a binder full of notes, at a debate where notes were prohibited.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454May 29, 2022 11:09 PM

Georgia DA Willis issues 50 grand jury subpoenas; is "weighing racketeering charges" against Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455May 30, 2022 3:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456May 30, 2022 5:29 PM

Trump is terrified of the prosecutor going after him for election interference in GA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457May 30, 2022 5:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458May 30, 2022 7:26 PM

Well, he does have a deep understanding of drug addicts.

by Anonymousreply 459May 30, 2022 8:05 PM

After most of the GQP contenders for Michigan governor were purged from the ballot due to fraud, the leading remaining candidate is.....a guy who stormed the Capitol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460May 31, 2022 2:06 AM

What Is Kevin McCarthy Hiding?: Rep. Lofgren

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461May 31, 2022 2:50 AM

Harassing election officials

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462May 31, 2022 4:03 AM

Trump is claiming Kemp's 50 point win in Georgia is due to voter fraud. Of course he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463May 31, 2022 8:11 PM

Frightening report about what the RNC is doing to subvert the next election.

“This is completely unprecedented in the history of American elections that a political party would be working at this granular level to put a network together,” said Nick Penniman, founder and CEO of Issue One, an election watchdog group. “It looks like now the Trump forces are going directly after the legal system itself and that should concern everyone.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464June 1, 2022 3:59 PM

R464, I'm scared

by Anonymousreply 465June 1, 2022 4:21 PM

Miss Marsha, the scholar from Tennessee, tweets:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466June 1, 2022 5:56 PM

R466, I love the responses to that tweet. 99% of them are negative 🤣

by Anonymousreply 467June 1, 2022 6:21 PM

The legal memo that a court ruled shows evidence of a plan to overturn the election

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468June 1, 2022 6:53 PM

This GQP insurrectionist asshole is running to be governor of my state

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469June 2, 2022 9:07 PM

H e will lose to Josh Shapiro he is too extreme

by Anonymousreply 470June 2, 2022 9:38 PM

Members Of The Proud Boys Infiltrate GOP Establishment In Florida

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471June 2, 2022 11:14 PM

Well Ron de Santis is basically a glorified Proud Boy

by Anonymousreply 472June 2, 2022 11:54 PM

Cancun Rafael makes a good chauffeur for the ladies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473June 3, 2022 1:20 AM

r473, I love it

by Anonymousreply 474June 3, 2022 2:01 AM

"TV stations in North Carolina pulled an ad by the campaign arm for Senate Republicans after they were informed it had a false statement and language about North Carolina Democratic candidate Cheri Beasley."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475June 3, 2022 2:22 AM

With J6 hearings to begin 6/9, we finally learn that DOJ is criminally investigating Trump. Why now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476June 3, 2022 2:52 AM

Several of the comments note that Congressman Steube is loading and handling all of the guns incorrectly on top of the inappropriateness of flashing them at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477June 3, 2022 4:16 AM

I am shaking with concern.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478June 3, 2022 3:26 PM

Another Trumpster indicted. Drain the swamp!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479June 3, 2022 5:05 PM

Large Marge goes all in for Christian nationalism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480June 3, 2022 5:24 PM

Paul Ryan says a lot of Republicans wanted to impeach Trump but didn't have the guts to do it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481June 3, 2022 5:25 PM

[quote] Really bizarre: “The man was identified as 53 year old Jerome Felipe out of Flint, Michigan. Felipe, who is a retired police officer out of New York, presented the USCP officers with a fake badge that had ‘Department of the INTERPOL’ printed on it.” Investigators are still working to determine the reason Felipe was parked near the U.S. Capitol.

[quote] Felipe is facing charges for Unlawful Possession of High Capacity Magazines and Unregistered Ammo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482June 3, 2022 6:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483June 3, 2022 6:48 PM

Run out of the GQP for supporting an assault weapons ban

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484June 3, 2022 8:52 PM

Trump aide Peter Navarro indicted for contempt of Congress; what's next for defendant Navarro?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485June 3, 2022 10:44 PM

[bold] GOP counterprograming to Jan 6 primetime hearings which begin June 9 at 8pm ET [/bold]

Lead by Gym, Elise, McCarthy & Jim Banks the talking points include "RNC Goals" and "Requests from [Trump]":

[quote] "Attack Nancy Pelosi's committee and its members, portraying them as partisan, illegitimate, and a distraction for real issues."

[quote] "Brand these as rigged hearings" and "Define Democrats being the real election deniers."

[quote] "Shape coverage on networks" and "conservative channels"; "Use studio so that when committee takes a break, we would stream on FPOTUS channels."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486June 3, 2022 11:21 PM

Pence aide warned Secret Service that Pence's life was in danger due to Trump's election lies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487June 4, 2022 12:32 AM

Yep. Pence knew what was going on. And he still did the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 488June 4, 2022 1:23 AM

[quote]I see what's trending and assume everyone now knows what Lindsey Graham calls Donald in private: "Miss Trump".

^From r483 link, a Mrs. Betty Bowers tweet.

Miss Lindsey knows and uses the jargon. Tinder “gurl” times in Mar-a-Largo.

by Anonymousreply 489June 4, 2022 9:31 AM

^tender

by Anonymousreply 490June 4, 2022 9:34 AM

Apparently Ali Alexander and the Proud Boys had a "kill list"

by Anonymousreply 491June 4, 2022 7:41 PM

Talking points Republicans are using to distract from Uvalde

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492June 4, 2022 10:23 PM

R492 see R486

by Anonymousreply 493June 4, 2022 10:30 PM

Sorry, I should say ^ R492 is relevant to R486.

by Anonymousreply 494June 4, 2022 10:34 PM

A bottle of water is bribery, but the GOP can give away gas...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495June 4, 2022 11:54 PM

These people aren't even bright enough to understand that senators and the president aren't responsible for gas prices

by Anonymousreply 496June 5, 2022 1:11 AM

God point, r496. GQP Senators are telling lies. And some of those are not bright enough either.

Then there is Marsha Blackburn who takes the cake with stupid comments:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497June 5, 2022 6:41 PM

Miss Marsha needs to wash, cut, and brush her messy hair. She can afford the gas to get to a hair salon of her choice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498June 5, 2022 6:55 PM

Miss Lindsey says send in the military retirees for school security:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499June 5, 2022 7:03 PM

Go Go Gohmert, watch 'em lie lie lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500June 5, 2022 7:09 PM

Oops: "good point"

by Anonymousreply 501June 5, 2022 7:14 PM

Trump allies wanted to seize voting machines

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502June 5, 2022 8:11 PM

[quote]Go Go Gohmert, watch 'em lie lie lie.

Screwy Gomer. Thank God he's out of Congress.

by Anonymousreply 503June 5, 2022 8:26 PM

Welcome to Texas, where we think books about race, feminism, and LGBT people are more harmful to kids than guns

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504June 5, 2022 8:38 PM

[quote] Plan A to overturn the will of the American people and keep Donald Trump in power was to use Executive Order 13848 concerning foreign interference in elections as a pretext to take over vote counting in swing states and flip the race to Trump. Like all dictators, Trump knew he needed his own executioners.

[quote] The idea was to use the military and USAID to administer these fraudulent recounts under the administration of Mike Flynn — who touts his experience taking over other countries and running elections overseas.

[quote] Draft Order Would Have Given Armed Trump Supporters Power to Seize Voting Data

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505June 5, 2022 10:46 PM

Texas, where both abortion and sex education will be outlawed. Those girls will not be told how to avoid getting pregnant. Boys will be boys attitude.

by Anonymousreply 506June 5, 2022 10:49 PM

Re: R505

[quote] This Memo for the Secretary of the Army ensuring that the Nat'l Guard would not be able to adequately respond to violence on January 6th is a smoking gun proving that the Secretary of Defense knew exactly what was going to happen & wanted it to succeed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507June 5, 2022 10:58 PM

^ very scary

by Anonymousreply 508June 6, 2022 12:17 AM

Schiff calls DOJ decision not to charge 2 Trump aides "deeply troubling"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509June 6, 2022 7:19 PM

Who was the "individual" who was communicating with the Proud Boys leader?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510June 7, 2022 1:32 AM

The wildest revelations from the January 6 Committee:

• Ginni Thomas repeatedly urged the White House to overturn the election

• Don Jr. shared a plan for declaring dad the winner while votes were still being counted

• Sean Hannity literally took orders from the White House

• Trump was ready to seize voting machines

• Trump said maybe Pence [italic]should[/italic] be hanged

• Mark Meadows burned sensitive documents in a White House fireplace

• Trump flushed sensitive documents down a White House toilet

• Trump may have engaged in a “criminal conspiracy"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511June 7, 2022 3:24 PM

[quote]• Don Jr. shared a plan for declaring dad the winner while votes were still being counted

Speaking of DJ, more proof that the GOP -- especially the Florida branch of it -- is irretrievably broken:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512June 7, 2022 3:27 PM

The Department of Homeland Security is warning of a "heightened threat" of domestic terrorism going into the 2022 midterms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513June 7, 2022 5:31 PM

GQP Cat Fight! Hiss!

Marjorie vs Lindsey

[quote]Lindsey Graham’s known for dancing back and forth on his support for ex-President Trump, and naturally, the far-right isn’t happy that the senator from South Carolina distanced himself from the Big Lie. It also didn’t bode well for Graham with the QAnon crowd when Graham was recorded while praising President Biden (although he took that gushing back). Fox News host Tucker Graham was horrified and angry while goading Graham as too ‘fraidy-cat to appear on this show. As for Marjorie Taylor Greene, well, you can imagine how upset she’s been at Graham. The congresswoman from Georgia was so very angry (according to Business Insider) that Graham wouldn’t support Trump pardoning the Jan. 6 insurrectionists. And this week, she raged against Graham for a over half an hour because she believes that she’s sold out to Joe Biden. She didn’t quite dox him (by giving out his personal number), but she did instruct her followers to call his office. According to federal lawyer (and Ron DeSantis detractor) Ron Filipkowski, Greene raged for a full 38 minutes and considered it an emergency podcast to do so. Remember when lawmakers didn’t podcast or tweet? Yeah, those days are over. Here’s Marjorie directing far too much energy at her perceived enemy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514June 7, 2022 5:37 PM

Miss Marsha, with the lovely hair, defends Putin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515June 7, 2022 5:49 PM

Florida undercounted Covid cases and deaths

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516June 8, 2022 3:50 AM

Color me shocked, r516.

by Anonymousreply 517June 8, 2022 3:53 AM

Trump's golf courses are breaking the law

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518June 8, 2022 4:55 AM

Lauren Boebert is being investigated for fraud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519June 8, 2022 6:50 PM

Hang the seditious fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 520June 8, 2022 8:06 PM

The Supreme Court ruled that border agents have the right to break into people's homes without a warrant...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521June 8, 2022 10:45 PM

House passed a bill banning people under 21 from buying automatic weapons. Only 9 Republicans voted for it.

by Anonymousreply 522June 8, 2022 10:55 PM

Elise Stefanik endorsed a guy who thinks Buffalo and Uvalde were "false flags"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523June 9, 2022 12:35 AM

She Helped Create the Big Lie. Records Suggest She Turned It Into a Big Grift.

[quote] A former PTA mom-turned-Tea Party activist, True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht has played a pivotal role in helping drive the voter fraud movement from the political fringes to a central pillar in the Republican Party’s ideology. Casting herself as a God-fearing, small-town Texan, she’s spread the voter-fraud gospel by commanding airtime on cable television, space on the pages of Breitbart News and even theater seats, as a new feature film dramatizing her organization’s exploits, “2000 Mules,” plays in cinemas across the country.

[quote] A review of thousands of pages of documents from state filings, tax returns and court records, however, paints the picture of an organization that enriches Engelbrecht and partner Gregg Phillips rather than actually rooting out any fraud. According to the documents, True the Vote has given questionable loans to Engelbrecht and has a history of awarding contracts to companies run by Engelbrecht and Phillips. Within days of receiving $2.5 million from a donor to stop the certification of the 2020 election, True the Vote distributed much of the money to a company owned by Phillips, Bopp’s law firm and Engelbrecht directly for a campaign that quickly fizzled out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524June 9, 2022 12:41 AM

Ron de Santis spokescreature gets busted for being a foreign agent

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525June 9, 2022 1:18 AM

With J6 committee public hearings set to begin, we ask: why has DOJ apparently chosen to go second?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526June 9, 2022 4:41 AM

Drama Queen tells it to Jesse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527June 9, 2022 7:41 AM

Again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528June 9, 2022 8:04 AM

Republican gubernatorial candidate arrested for Jan. 6th crimes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529June 9, 2022 5:19 PM

Lauren is Boeberting out of context again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530June 9, 2022 5:37 PM

Trump says Jan. 6 was the greatest movement in the history of America

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531June 9, 2022 6:10 PM

In disgusting pig news:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532June 9, 2022 6:23 PM

Carl is insane

by Anonymousreply 533June 9, 2022 9:26 PM

Water is wet.

by Anonymousreply 534June 9, 2022 9:28 PM

I love Jackie Alemany's cookie jar.

by Anonymousreply 535June 9, 2022 9:30 PM

Afore-mentioned cookie jar...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536June 9, 2022 9:39 PM

She is so gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 537June 9, 2022 9:47 PM

Isn't she, r537?

by Anonymousreply 538June 9, 2022 11:18 PM

Which GQP members of congress were shopping for pardons?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539June 10, 2022 12:43 AM

Trump told Chief of Staff that Hitler did a lot of good things...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540June 10, 2022 12:44 AM

At least 22% of Republican state legislators are affiliated with extremist groups like QAnon, The Proud Boys, and The Oath Keepers

Scary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541June 10, 2022 3:06 AM

[QUOTE] I love Jackie Alemany's cookie jar.

She lives in my neighborhood! I ran into her getting coffee around the corner and I told her that I loved her appearances on Nicole and she was really nice.

by Anonymousreply 542June 10, 2022 4:28 AM

She's best friends with my upstairs neighbor Kylie Atwood who report for CNN. Which neighborhood? She's really tall.

by Anonymousreply 543June 10, 2022 1:03 PM

U Street Corridor, R543.

by Anonymousreply 544June 10, 2022 1:19 PM

I guess Truth Social doesn't stand for "free speech" after all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545June 10, 2022 6:26 PM

Mo Brooks, Andy Biggs, Scott Perry, and Paul Gosar all sought pardons for their roles in Jan. 6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546June 10, 2022 6:42 PM

Florida now leads the nation in Covid deaths

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547June 11, 2022 12:05 AM

Death Santis

by Anonymousreply 548June 11, 2022 1:28 AM

^^^.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549June 11, 2022 1:30 AM

The Proud Boys are taking over the Florida GOP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550June 11, 2022 7:38 PM

Apparently no one else wanted it.

by Anonymousreply 551June 11, 2022 7:43 PM

Hannity pitched Trump on pardoning Hunter Biden to "help smooth things over" after the insurrection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552June 11, 2022 8:37 PM

Pardoned...for what?

by Anonymousreply 553June 11, 2022 8:48 PM

For offending Tucker Carlson.

by Anonymousreply 554June 11, 2022 9:29 PM

[quote]Pardoned...for what?

For being a Biden, and for being hotter than all of the Trump males combined.

by Anonymousreply 555June 11, 2022 10:24 PM

They sure do love to bring Hunter Biden into everything, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 556June 11, 2022 10:34 PM

For the big dick. Most Republicans have small dicks.

by Anonymousreply 557June 12, 2022 12:19 AM

All Hunter needs to do is become one of my gentleman callers, and be accommodated at any time. I'll then take care of the attacks on Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 558June 12, 2022 1:37 AM

Jarod Kushner's pardon palooza will be damaging to both Donald Trump and to Kushner himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559June 12, 2022 1:38 AM

Nazis arrested for trying to start a riot at a Pride event in Idaho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560June 12, 2022 4:06 AM

Trump raised $250 million by convincing his followers he was fighting voter fraud.....then used the money on himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561June 13, 2022 6:51 PM

Its a huge grift....what a bunch a rubes

by Anonymousreply 562June 13, 2022 9:58 PM

Coeur D’Alene is a racist hellhole

by Anonymousreply 563June 13, 2022 9:59 PM

Herschel Walker caught in another lie - this time claiming to have been an FBI agents

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564June 13, 2022 10:46 PM

R563, all those assholes are from out of state except for two, who are from nowhere near Cd'A. They travelled in. And its not a racist hellhole.

by Anonymousreply 565June 14, 2022 12:58 AM

GOP assclown/insurrectionist Doug Mastriano (who is running to be PA Gov) just hired Jenna Ellis. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566June 14, 2022 2:40 AM

Dr Oz lists his PA residence.....unfortunately it's a place that doesn't exist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567June 14, 2022 3:27 AM

Dr. Oz promised in a tweet Sunday to "end illegal immigration" if he wins the Senate seat in November.

Which is pretty rich, coming from a shareholder of a family-owned business (started by the grandfather of Oz's wife) that was sentenced to a record-breaking fine from ICE for hiring undocumented workers in 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568June 14, 2022 11:06 AM

Democracy, you in trouble, gurl:

District by district, state by state, voters in places that cast ballots through the end of May have chosen at least 108 candidates for statewide office or Congress who have repeated Trump’s lies.

The number jumps to at least 149 winning candidates — out of more than 170 races — when it includes those who have campaigned on a platform of tightening voting rules or more stringently enforcing those already on the books, despite the lack of evidence of widespread fraud.

The majority of the election-denying candidates who have secured their nominations are running in districts or states that lean Republican, meaning they are likely to win the offices they are seeking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569June 14, 2022 12:04 PM

[quote] The alleged gunman in last week’s shooting at a Smithsburg factory told police that he fired on four co-workers because he believed they were “pedophiles,” according to an arrest warrant filed in court. No evidence has emerged to support such a claim, and the charging documents did not provide any witness statements that explains any argument or altercation that preceded the gunfire.

[quote] Joe Louis Esquivel, of West Virginia, made the statement to police after his arrest on murder and other charges in the shooting that left three employees dead and a fourth critically wounded at Columbia Machine last week, according to charging documents made public Monday.

[quote] “The people I shot were pedophiles,” Esquivel told a deputy with him in an ambulance on the way to a hospital after the shooting, charging documents said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570June 14, 2022 2:28 PM

Again, r570, the pedo accusations are from Putin's playbook.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571June 14, 2022 2:39 PM

Trump Criticism Of Mail-In Voting Seen In More Sinister Context In January 6th Hearing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572June 14, 2022 4:45 PM

R570, is he a QAnon follower? They're obsessed with "pedophiles"

by Anonymousreply 573June 14, 2022 5:03 PM

Because of r571, r573.

by Anonymousreply 574June 14, 2022 5:10 PM

Georgia governor Brian Kemp received a big donation from Daniel Defense, the company that made the AR-15 used in Uvalde. Then he loosened gun laws

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575June 14, 2022 6:09 PM

^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576June 14, 2022 6:11 PM

Tom Cotton's running for prez in 2024, regardless of what Trump does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577June 14, 2022 6:31 PM

^ How much will he spend paying off his ex-boyfriend and buying up those pictures of him at JR's?

by Anonymousreply 578June 14, 2022 6:35 PM

Normalizing and rationalizing Trump.

NYT's Maggie Haberman is at it again. She never stopped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579June 14, 2022 8:16 PM

Thread #53.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580June 14, 2022 9:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!