Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bradley James, Part 9

Continue discussion here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111August 20, 2022 7:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2022 10:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2022 10:42 PM

No one cares about this dude who was the second lead on a basic cable show targeted to 12 year old girls.

by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2022 10:48 PM

[quote] No one cares about this dude who was the second lead on a basic cable show targeted to 12 year old girls.

This is thread 9, so apparently someone does.

by Anonymousreply 4May 7, 2022 11:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2022 2:00 AM

he should play cap Britain

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2022 7:53 AM

The paywall thing is so annoying!

by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2022 8:30 AM

Back to LA so soon and being very upfront about it after months of silence on his socials - I reckon he’s going to be announcing soon he’s in a new role.

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2022 8:33 AM

R7, yeah, why was Part 8 paywalled so soon?

by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2022 9:44 AM

I don't know much about him other than he was on Merlin. Tell us more about him. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2022 4:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 9, 2022 12:45 AM

I wish I could have seen colin morgan nude in that theatre drama. Too bad he doesn’t show much nudity nowadays 😭😭😭

by Anonymousreply 12May 16, 2022 4:40 PM

R12, yeah, it's too bad that Colin hasn't gone nude since his theatre performance back in 2008 prior to "Merlin". And Bradley has never done a nude scene, either. Hopefully one day soon.

by Anonymousreply 13May 17, 2022 11:13 AM

Bradley having a great day with the AYHAD lads

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2022 9:40 AM

Is it just me or would anyone else like to see Bradley make his pecs dance/bounce? He certainly seems to have the pecs for it.

by Anonymousreply 15May 30, 2022 5:22 PM

Notorious pussyhound. Big Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 16May 30, 2022 11:11 PM

Spill the beans!?

Seems to be in serious relationship now…

by Anonymousreply 17May 31, 2022 3:50 PM

Bradley shared another shirtless pic and while I think it’s an old one, since he’s wearing the same outfit as he did for his bday pic in 2020, I’m still overjoyed he was willing to share something like this again.😁😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 2, 2022 12:37 PM

Direct link to R18's photo:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2022 9:38 AM

Any pics of him showing hole?

by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2022 12:48 PM

When are we getting Vikings Valhalla promo with Bradley?

by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2022 9:58 PM

R21 probably the end of 2022 or the beginning of 2023 since it releases somewhere in 2023.

by Anonymousreply 22June 7, 2022 4:30 PM

R22, it's frustrating that we have to wait that long.

by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2022 9:32 AM

Who’s bag do you think this is? From Bradley most recent post about the queens jubilee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2022 6:25 PM

Subtle way of introducing Mia!? Did she like/comment on the post?

by Anonymousreply 25June 9, 2022 6:18 AM

R25 she didn’t. She hasn’t liked his two previous posts either. Which is kinda odd. I would’ve expected her to at least like the shirtless pic, but she didn’t. The only way we know she’s semi active on insta is by the fact that her following count keeps rising almost daily and she sometimes likes a pic from a dog account (she might like more stuff, but I don’t keep track of that).

by Anonymousreply 26June 9, 2022 7:20 AM

I don't know her

by Anonymousreply 27June 9, 2022 7:26 AM

R25 Her previous behaviour showed she’s willing to use his popularity/fanbase to promote her show by using his photos when she’s posting about her upcoming exhibitions, so her not posting about it surprises me if it was meant to introduce her to us. Plus Bradley has never done so before with his previous gfs, even though he was about to marry Jay, he never posted a pic with her in it and never followed her.

by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2022 7:38 AM

R28 I noticed the same that she hasn't liked his last two pictures, but she liked the other ones he's posted since we found out they were dating. Trouble in paradise?

by Anonymousreply 29June 9, 2022 11:28 PM

It is a bit odd how she’s not all over his posts and the steady drip feed of photos etc has also dried up recently but that may be because there are no exhibitions to promote.

Bradley on the other hand - three posts in under three weeks, is he feeling alright?

by Anonymousreply 30June 10, 2022 6:43 AM

R30 well she does have an exhibition coming up in July in Milan. When Carl koystal announced it almost all the artists mentioned in that post, made a post about it themselves, but not Mia. It’s the reason I expected her to post a new pic about him, since that’s her style; post about her exhibition- about Bradley - about the exhibition. And she also has an exhibition coming up in London somewhere later on. So plenty of opportunity. So like R29 said, maybe there’s trouble in paradise. Maybe he finally realised how she more or less just uses him for his popularity, but now that his fans have turned against her, she doesn’t put out anymore.

by Anonymousreply 31June 10, 2022 9:55 AM

R31. Or maybe ,Bradley just got tired of Mia’s Dildo. I don’t think his hole could take it anymore, so he ran to LA without her. Probably still aching, with how stiff he appears in pictures 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 32June 10, 2022 2:18 PM

Or maybe they’re using their private insta accounts.

by Anonymousreply 33June 11, 2022 10:50 AM

R33. Bradley doesn’t seem like the type who would create another Instagram account for private stuff. All his close friends follow his main account. He wasn’t much of a social media fan to begin with, so it’s highly doubtful that he would suddenly create one right now to post his private pictures with mia. As for mia, she may have one, but judging by her attitude, she wouldn’t use just that to post about Bradley. She is more or less of an attention seeker. She doesn’t post much private stuff on her Instagram, but she clearly liked to show off Bradley there . They may be together, they may not be together. Who knows?? But its certainly weird that he ditched her to go on a trip to La. alone, most probably for a vacation, judging by how much time he spent there.

by Anonymousreply 34June 11, 2022 12:55 PM

I thought he’d gone to LA for work (fingers crossed ). And someone took that moody b&w shot of him during the power cut on what looks like a hotel balcony.

by Anonymousreply 35June 11, 2022 9:43 PM

Has Bradley deleted his most recent insta post celebrating the jubilee?

by Anonymousreply 36June 14, 2022 9:49 PM

R36 he did! I wonder why he deleted it.

by Anonymousreply 37June 15, 2022 12:16 PM

R36 it’s still on his Facebook page though

by Anonymousreply 38June 15, 2022 12:17 PM

Probably because Mia forced him to wear a butt plug throughout the whole event 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 39June 15, 2022 1:56 PM

I don't know her

by Anonymousreply 40June 15, 2022 10:31 PM

Maybe a dumb question but does anyone know if you can set a limit on how many posts it shows on your tagged page on insta or if you can exclude them from that page? I’m asking because every time mia is tagged in a post, the oldest one on the list disappears from that page. So I was wondering if that was deliberate.

by Anonymousreply 41June 15, 2022 11:06 PM

Bradley liked Mia’s latest post. My hope that their relationship was slowing down and/or crashed and burned have been shattered😩🥺😢.

by Anonymousreply 42June 16, 2022 11:07 AM

Why is he reposting old photos on Twitter. Does he have nothing more recent on his camera roll? It’s like he’s trying to be more active on socials but his heart’s not really in it!

by Anonymousreply 43June 16, 2022 5:54 PM

r43 he didn’t repost an old photo on twitter. He quote retweeted a post a fan posted about him

by Anonymousreply 44June 16, 2022 6:23 PM

Aha, I take it back!

by Anonymousreply 45June 16, 2022 7:24 PM

Bradley treated us with a new shirtless pic. I just wonder who the girl is in the other pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 21, 2022 6:16 PM

Does anyone think this is Mia?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 21, 2022 6:21 PM

Surely it’s got to be Mia! He’s teasing us about her what with the long distance shots and the jubilee handbag pics - otherwise it’d just have been the shirtless photo as per…I also think it’s her influence that is seeing him be way more active on socials than he’s been in ages.

And a first for Bradley formally putting her on his socials. He’s also busy liking her posts - what’s coming next I wonder!?

by Anonymousreply 48June 21, 2022 6:44 PM

This is him going public with his relationship…

by Anonymousreply 49June 21, 2022 6:51 PM

R48 I though it was because of her he stopped being so active. After all he went quiet around the time they got together. Plus the woman in this pic looks more blonde than brown.

by Anonymousreply 50June 21, 2022 6:51 PM

Her Italy show is coming up, time to start using his fan base

by Anonymousreply 51June 21, 2022 7:10 PM

Who else would it be, though, if not her? If it was nobody important we’d be shown a close up.

Agree it might all be to coincide with the Milan show. Nice bit of free PR.

by Anonymousreply 52June 21, 2022 7:39 PM

Might be one of his sisters. But I agree it’s most likely Mia. I just don’t want it to be her since it might mean it’s getting more serious and I don’t think she would be a good wife for him, since they don’t seem to have a lot in common and she seems to hate his favourite sport.

by Anonymousreply 53June 21, 2022 7:42 PM

Plus she seems to use him for his fame.

by Anonymousreply 54June 21, 2022 7:50 PM

I think it could be anyone but with the step up in activity for them this week, we are to assume it's her

by Anonymousreply 55June 21, 2022 7:51 PM

They’re both definitely ramping up things. Too much of a coincidence!

by Anonymousreply 56June 21, 2022 8:25 PM

Anyone see the zoom call he had with Newcastle and Stafford College students during lockdown? In it - right at the end - he admires a student’s poster, says he’d love to put same one up but (am paraphrasing) added ‘she wouldn’t let me’. Definitely implied he was living with someone.

by Anonymousreply 57June 21, 2022 8:32 PM

I doubt they were already living together. He went to answer his own doorbell and if they were already that far in his relationship I don’t think Mia would’ve agreed with him going on a fake date with Maura Higgins. Plus Mia doesn’t seem the type to keep quiet if she were in a relationship for that long. Since the first moment they seemed to have met she used him to gain publicity for her work.

by Anonymousreply 58June 21, 2022 8:36 PM

R52 do you think Mia would’ve gone on a long hike though? She doesn’t seem the sporty type so I don’t see her going out on such a warm day to go for a hike.

by Anonymousreply 59June 21, 2022 8:38 PM

His post today as well as his liking her last 2 posts was to talk her up to get eyes on her for her work. Mission accomplished

by Anonymousreply 60June 21, 2022 11:05 PM

R60 do you think their relationship is real or just as a deal? I can see what Mia would get out of it, but not Bradley so that’s one of the reasons I doubt about the validity of their relationship and it being fake.

by Anonymousreply 61June 21, 2022 11:45 PM

[R61] I think the Bradley we've seen over the years is very private and keeps important people to him private. And without fail, anything to do with Mia falls in line with something to do with her work. I don't think he's so blinded by affection to suddenly change how he keeps his private life private. There are several reasons I can think of for Bradley to go along with this representation but I think ultimately this is being done to give the new artist all possible avenues of attention.

I also think fans are not just falling into the promotion trap. I think the obvious attempts at using his fan base to boost the artist are turning people away. People may have spent today debating if it is her in the pictures but I would bet by tomorrow they will be moving on from this subject. Bradley doesn't have much rooting power lately and doesn't seem concerned with the dwindling interest in him.

by Anonymousreply 62June 22, 2022 12:43 AM

Is Bradley retiring from showbiz or what ?? Doesn’t seem to be involved in much projects lately. And valhalla was just a one-off thing that he isn’t even bothered with it.

by Anonymousreply 63June 22, 2022 6:55 AM

So the girl was Mia. She posted about it on her stories.😩😩😭

by Anonymousreply 64June 22, 2022 9:39 AM

Definitely agree his star is waning a bit. Shame, he had massive potential but seems to have different priorities/work ethic to really push his acting career.

Or he has a big announcement pending that stops him picking up new gigs?

by Anonymousreply 65June 22, 2022 10:30 AM

From Mia’s story. He seems comfortable enough to be shirtless around her. Who thinks they’ll end up married?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 22, 2022 4:02 PM

I think they’re very serious indeed!

by Anonymousreply 67June 22, 2022 5:01 PM

Am I the only one who hates her? It just seems like she only interested in what he is and not in who he is. And isn’t it weird how she always posts stuff about him whenever she has an exhibition coming up?

by Anonymousreply 68June 22, 2022 5:20 PM

I wonder if Mia shoves the dildo right upto the hilt, without any preparation, and Bradley enjoys the stretch and pain of it 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 69June 22, 2022 8:53 PM

He still has amazing pecs. I wish he'd show his ass.

by Anonymousreply 70June 23, 2022 2:08 AM

R65. Don’t think so. It looks like he has been pretty much doing nothing for these past couple of days. Otherwise he would have posted some behind the scenes pictures of his shows on Instagram, to keep the interest of his fans, which I am pretty sure most of them has lost interest in him at this point. So, either he is not getting anything, or is too whipped with Mia these days to look for something on his own. I think the 2nd reason holds more truth, considering he is now openly displaying his “affection” for her. Even going so far as to post a picture of her on his own profile, something which he hadn’t done for his previous relationships. Not to mention openly allowing Mia to post about him, and also liking those weird paintings of her.

by Anonymousreply 71June 23, 2022 7:17 AM

R66, does it look like Bradley shaved his chest?

by Anonymousreply 72June 23, 2022 10:55 AM

R72 it does. He might have shaved it a few days ago so you get those little hairs, but it seems shaved. Wonder if Mia demanded it. I also wonder if it’s because of her he still wears his beard.

by Anonymousreply 73June 23, 2022 11:02 AM

R73, one of the nice things about Bradley was his naturally hairy chest on 'Merlin'.

by Anonymousreply 74June 23, 2022 11:09 AM

I kind of loved how perfectly imperfect Bradley was during Merlin! He’s obviously a very good looking guy now and works out a LOT but I miss all the quirks that made him more than a stereotypically perfect actor looks-wise.

Probably just me though!

by Anonymousreply 75June 23, 2022 11:22 AM

R75. Agreed. Even though he looks hot and sexy right now, I kind of miss his looks from his merlin days . For me personally, that look held much more charm, compared to this right now. Not to mention, he seems to have lost his goofy and smiling personality and looks stoic now in most pictures these days.

by Anonymousreply 76June 23, 2022 1:33 PM

Does anyone know if Bradley actually looks happy in r66 ?

by Anonymousreply 77June 23, 2022 2:14 PM

I miss seeing him really smile and joke around in photos. I miss seeing a funny, relaxed Bradley who’s the centre of attention and being himself. Maybe if we get some Valhalla press junkets we’ll get to see that side of him again. All his photos are so staged or rehashes of old ones…

by Anonymousreply 78June 23, 2022 7:44 PM

I am pretty sure his threads are going to die down, if he doesn’t get another gig pretty soon. Just how much are people going to obsess over his mysterious relationship, anyway ??? We are already 6 months in 2022 , and so far no new projects announcement, no new photoshoots and no new interviews. He should take a page out of Tom Hopper’s book and get himself more involved out there.

by Anonymousreply 79June 30, 2022 7:15 AM

Totally agree although I suspect he’s just not that bothered about maintaining a profile.

by Anonymousreply 80June 30, 2022 11:29 AM

Bradley seemed pretty ambitious for a while after 'Merlin' ended. Eg. he moved to L.A. for a while and tried to get into American t.v. (eg. 'Damien'). So it's surprising he doesn't seem to be doing much these days.

by Anonymousreply 81June 30, 2022 11:42 AM

LA is so competitive though. Blond good looking guys are everywhere…

He’s also got loads of v well connected friends / peers whose careers are really taking off. I always wonder how that would make you feel (again assuming he’s bothered).

by Anonymousreply 82June 30, 2022 3:32 PM

Does anyone think he’ll join Mia in going to Milan?

by Anonymousreply 83June 30, 2022 3:40 PM

Oh he’ll definitely be in Milan. We’ll be getting lots of Mia posting…

by Anonymousreply 84June 30, 2022 6:10 PM

From Mia’s story. I kinda hate right now and at the same time wish I was in her place

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 3, 2022 7:26 PM

Wow, the new insta story from Mia. Very very cosy.

by Anonymousreply 86July 3, 2022 7:50 PM

I really think they’re going to be engaged soon. This is a huge step up in sharing pics. It’s really intimate! And Mia looks stunning.

by Anonymousreply 87July 3, 2022 7:53 PM

To be honest everything is still throwing me for a loop. Mia only ever posts about Bradley whenever something for her work comes up and in a lot pics Bradley either looks disinterested or slightly annoyed. He only ever looks happy in pics with her if it’s somewhere “public”. This also doesn’t seem like a recent pic, but more of a planned one. It can’t be taken today since it was only around 9 pm in the uk when she posted it and that seems too early for him to be pass out drunk. It’s also unlikely it was taken yesterday since it seems Mia was at a Adele concert (without him) and their clothes seem to indicate something more fancy and not a concert. Finally their positions and her hand are bothering me. It really seems like Bradley’s trying not to touch any part of her face except her forehead with his. And that hand on her chest is in a weird position and not the same skin tone as the rest of her body (even if you were to take shadows in account it doesn’t match). So while it certainly seems intimate, it also seems kinda staged.

Maybe I’m searching for things that aren’t there because I don’t want him to be intimate with her/marry her, but this whole relationship just seems slightly off to me and I hope I’m not the only one who feels that way.

by Anonymousreply 88July 3, 2022 8:46 PM

Did anyone notice she already took down that picture of her and Bradley from her stories. I wonder why….

by Anonymousreply 89July 4, 2022 2:19 AM

Who is this Mia? Can someone link her Instagram? TIA

by Anonymousreply 90July 4, 2022 2:38 AM

R90, here is the link to her IG:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91July 4, 2022 10:28 AM

Is anyone from Milan going to visit Mia’s exhibition gallery that is starting tomorrow. Who knows if Bradley is going to be there or not ??? It would be nice if someone can catch a pic of him if he indeed visits there. Atleast that might confirm the nature of their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 92July 5, 2022 6:59 PM

I think we’ll be seeing plenty of pics of him in Milan…

by Anonymousreply 93July 5, 2022 10:36 PM

R93. Hard to say, considering mia only seems to post about him only once per month and she used up this month’s quota. And Unlike La, Bradley doesn’t have any friends in Milan. So unless a 3rd party uploads a pic of him, we will never know. Because I am pretty sure Bradley himself won’t be posting about his whereabouts now, if he is indeed there with mia. Besides , looking at their pictures, it doesn’t scream much lovey dovey to me. More like mia shoving herself into Bradley.

by Anonymousreply 94July 6, 2022 4:02 AM

Is that a recent photo of Bradley with the Valhalla crew that Tolga posted?

by Anonymousreply 95July 7, 2022 8:52 PM

Nope. It says fbf. Flash back Friday. Probably from back when they were filming in Ireland.

by Anonymousreply 96July 7, 2022 9:31 PM

Does anyone think Bradley is going to get nude scenes in Vikings valhalla. Maybe not the front, but I would definitely like to check his glorious backside. But knowing Bradley, he probably won’t.

by Anonymousreply 97July 10, 2022 5:22 AM

R97, Bradley is certainly long overdue for an ass scene.

by Anonymousreply 98July 10, 2022 10:34 AM

Do you guys think that Bradley ever hooked up with Colin Morgan during the shooting of merlin ???

by Anonymousreply 99July 10, 2022 5:09 PM

Bradley posted a new pic on his social media. Wonde if it means he got the part, since he seems to be cutting the cake. Either that or he’s celebrating something else and by how fast Mia liked and commented it, it might have something to do between them.😩😞

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100July 14, 2022 12:53 PM

R100. Its still too early to celebrate about him bieng in James Bond. Considering production is still 2 years away. Maybe something to do with Mia, considering both seems to have posted something new just barely minutes apart from each other, and both liked the others pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 15, 2022 2:22 AM

It’s not my favourite shot of him - he looks very severe and it’s a bit ageing.

It’s probably a Mia in Milan thing. Bond is wishful thinking, sadly!

by Anonymousreply 102July 15, 2022 7:45 AM

But he wasn’t in Milan with Mia as far as we know. They almost always seemed to have dinner together and Bradley wasn’t at that dinner. So I doubt he was in Milan. Someone pointed out that the shirt he’s wearing in R100 as he did in R85. And that was taken before she went to Milan.

by Anonymousreply 103July 15, 2022 2:08 PM

Both their posts were also pretty much planned. She liked and commented on his just one minute after he posted and he even liked her dumb comment while he didn’t like azmajids comment.

And Mia posted only half an hour after he did and he liked the post. He only seems to like her posts when it tested to an upcoming or current show.

by Anonymousreply 104July 15, 2022 2:14 PM

Wow, very eagle-eyes on the shirt! They were obviously staying in a very fancy hotel if the two photos were at the same time! My sense is also Mia likes the finer things in life…yet Bradley, not so much!

by Anonymousreply 105July 15, 2022 2:51 PM

I’m sorry to ask this, but what is you guys’ opinion about Bradley’s relationship with Mia. Because I can’t decide if it’s real or fake. There were some moments which could be categorised as romantic, but a lot of it also seems planned/staged. And of course it’s kinda weird that he’s so open about it on social media when he previously was really secretive about his relationships.

So please if you wouldn’t mind. What’s your opinion and why?

by Anonymousreply 106July 15, 2022 3:28 PM

So Mia posted another story with a shirtless Bradley. This time they were in Devon. Wonder if they visited his mum.😩

by Anonymousreply 107July 19, 2022 5:24 PM

Another shirtless pic from Mia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108July 19, 2022 8:32 PM

Bradley just posted this photo on his IG Stories:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 20, 2022 10:20 AM

R109 What do you think it means he posted almost the same pic just a day after Mia. I’ve been talking to some people who think it’s to confirm they’re together, but why would he feel had to that? We pretty much all knew he’s dating her. Some of just believe it might be pretend, but we all know about them.

by Anonymousreply 110July 20, 2022 1:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111August 20, 2022 7:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!