Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Royal Shitstuff Thread Pt 2

Oh oh! School attended by Danish prince Christian accused of bullying and abuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 5, 2022 9:28 PM

[quote] On the Danish royal family’s Instagram, Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary say: “As parents of a child who goes to Herlufsholm, we are deeply shaken by the testimonies that emerge in the current documentary about the school. It is heartbreaking to hear about systematic bullying and about the culture of abuse and violence that many have been a part of. That is completely unacceptable. As parents, we expect the school to effectively ensure a culture where everyone is safe and part of the community, and we will in the coming time follow the changes that are obviously necessary”.

by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2022 6:13 PM

Btw, thanks Muriella for closing the former thread. Biaaaaaaaaatch. <3

by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2022 5:07 PM

So, what the fuck's going on at Christian's school?

by Anonymousreply 3May 10, 2022 7:32 PM

The Daily Mail just got caught doctoring a Meghan Markle picture. They enlarged her jawline and changed her complexion while adding neck wrinkles. It makes her look angry. The original photo is nothing like the doctored one. The UK is fucked up lol

by Anonymousreply 4May 10, 2022 7:41 PM

R4

by Anonymousreply 5May 10, 2022 7:45 PM

Meghan Markle is fugly and ageing horribly, deal with it, Markle cunt @ R4.

by Anonymousreply 6May 10, 2022 7:46 PM

Will Fredrik and Mary pull their son out of the school? Was he a victim or a perpetrator of said bullying?

by Anonymousreply 7May 10, 2022 9:56 PM

If anything, probably a victim. Because if he were one of the perpetrators, his parents would probably have decided to refrain from PUBLICLY adressing the entire thing.

by Anonymousreply 8May 10, 2022 9:59 PM

I doubt a prince will be a victim. Teh. again, the kids looks notjing like hi parents and looks like he might have fallen off the Dutch Royal Family's turnip truck. His head is gigantic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 10, 2022 11:21 PM

I dunno r9. Prince Charles got bullied and insulted by his peers in boarding school.

But he sure had a lot for them to work with 😆.

by Anonymousreply 10May 11, 2022 1:18 AM

R9 is alluding to Mary having had it off with some hot Dutchie who ultimately impregnated her.

Mary!

... Granted, Christian doesn't look like, say, Frederick, who is rather a gnome. (A cute-looking gnome, tbf, a gnome nevertheless.) But Queen Margarethe used to be fucking tall before starting to 'shrink' due to age. And in terms of his facial features, he probably takes after the maternal side.

by Anonymousreply 11May 11, 2022 7:12 PM

Prince Henrik wasn’t ugly in his younger years. But he was obviously a friend of the royal chef…he ballooned.

by Anonymousreply 12May 11, 2022 11:18 PM

What is Charlene getting out of that marriage?

I mean, she must get something -- ANYTHING -- out of that marriage, out of Fat Albert respectively.

by Anonymousreply 13May 12, 2022 11:57 AM

r10 his father sent him to that poor -kids aristo school because his gay uncle wanted him used to saying yes or no without causing a fuss. Phillip's goofy ass decided to send the heir there to compensate for his shitty parenting, which equated to the staff raising Charles.

You can't place a royal prince that's not been properly socialized with a group of rough boys that act like they live in a Juvenile detention center and expect things to run smoothly.

by Anonymousreply 14May 14, 2022 6:52 PM

I'm just sad that so many frumpy girls will be taking over kingdoms in this next generation. I'm excluding the Spanish royals who have produced beautiful princesses. Other houses seem to just leave them with the royal chefs.

by Anonymousreply 15May 14, 2022 6:54 PM

^Ingrid Alexandra of Norway and Elisabeth of Belgium look just gorgeous. So does Victoria of Sweden. Please go fuck yourself, lol.

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2022 7:41 PM

R15 I think Ingrid Alexandra of Norway is very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 17May 20, 2022 8:59 AM

Maxima goes skydiving!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2022 12:19 AM

CP Mary curtsies to Queen Maxima! I love this shot. Looks like Mary is about to pull Maxima down to her knees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2022 5:12 AM

Oops. The curtsy is the second shot in the link.

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2022 5:12 AM

Where are the tiaras, ffs.

You've got them so wear them.

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2022 8:30 PM

Here's the tiara parade for Princess Ingrid Alexandra's 18th bday yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2022 9:19 PM

Those tiaras are pretty meh.

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2022 9:30 PM

How old is Ingrid Alexandra's unfortunate looking brother?

Can they marry him off to Catharina of the Netherlands or Elisabeth of Belgium?

Estelle of Sweden is too young for him, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2022 9:33 PM

Princess Elisabeth's dress is ultimate crap. Seriously, wtf is this shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2022 9:36 PM

The dress Ingrid Alexandra wore was previously worn by her mother Mette Maritte. I also thought it was not great. Good color tho.

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2022 11:38 PM

The Dutch royal family have released their annual summer photos.

Crown Princess Catharina Amalia isn't bad looking but she's HUGE. The redhead middle sister Princess Alexia most resembles her mother Maxima. The youngest daughter, Princess Ariane has always been the plainest but she's now looking a lot better than I've ever seen her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 24, 2022 3:23 PM

The Dutch princesses are all very attractive but it is a family of Giantesses. I don't like looking directly up WAs crotch in this shot. He needs better hand placement.

by Anonymousreply 28June 24, 2022 6:25 PM

One of my favorite tiaras comes from Belgium - The Laurel Wreath Tiara. It can turn into a necklace too.

Queen Mathilde is one of my favorite royals too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 24, 2022 7:58 PM

I like Crown Princess Elisabeth of Belgium. She's not a great beauty but there's something sweet in her face and how she presents herself. She seems like a shy and kind person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 24, 2022 8:06 PM

I like her, too, R30, but that dress was a mistake. Not because it's a more modern style, but because that dress wears her and not the other way, it's way over the top. Stuff like that can be worn at some prom night but not at a state dinner.

by Anonymousreply 31June 25, 2022 5:23 PM

Elisabeth at her first solo event. She tries hard but I don't think she succeeds here. The ringlet hairstyle is outdated and she should have had her hair up with that hat. The slit in her sleeveless coat dress kept coming apart and she had to hold it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 25, 2022 6:02 PM

When she's standing and walking, that dress look great on her. When she's sitting and can't do anything about exposing the knees due to the dress's design - ahem, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 33June 25, 2022 6:10 PM

From certain angles, Elisabeth looks like her grandmother, Paola.

by Anonymousreply 34June 27, 2022 4:37 AM

The Danes pull Christian from his boarding school with tarnishes reputation. A strong move. Good for them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 27, 2022 6:56 PM

Willem-Alexander and Maxima are in Austria these days.

No idea what's going on in this pic. Perhaps it's better not to know, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 28, 2022 2:12 PM

Love Maxima's outfit she wore yesterday. But those red leather gloves (she's still wearing one in the pic) must have been terrible to wear, it was fucking hot here yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 28, 2022 2:14 PM

Today's outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 28, 2022 2:18 PM

"Thank God I don't have to wear those silly blue and yellow national outfits like the girls. Hurry up and get this shit over with so I can go back to my room and plan my future coup for the crown".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 29, 2022 3:11 PM

I like Maxima's recycled gown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 29, 2022 5:26 PM

^It looks great!

What a shame we didn't get to see one of the Royal House of Orange's tiaras, though. I guess they didn't want to make too much of a fuss. Nevertheless, Maxima rocks these grand tiaras.

by Anonymousreply 41June 29, 2022 5:40 PM

Max looks like she’d be a lot of fun.

by Anonymousreply 42June 29, 2022 7:18 PM

R41 - Maxima wore this tiara in Austria this week. I like her white off the shoulder dress. She doesn't care about her Rubenesque shape. She just goes for it! She's self confident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 29, 2022 7:29 PM

Maxima's outfit is a little tamer today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 29, 2022 7:50 PM

She rocks that tiara with the HUGE pearls, I'm a fan.

by Anonymousreply 45June 29, 2022 8:08 PM

Crown Princess Elisabeth of Belgium was at the Catholic University of Louvain today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 30, 2022 3:50 PM

Prince Nikolai of Denmark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 3, 2022 7:55 PM

Nikolai's younger brother, Prince Felix of Denmark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 3, 2022 7:56 PM

The brothers did their first joint interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 3, 2022 7:56 PM

Prince Vincent should have a growth spurt like his brother Prince Christian. They are only five years apart in age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 3, 2022 8:09 PM

Queen Sonja Of Norway is 85 years old today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 4, 2022 5:59 PM

Leonor of Spain looks like she's put on weight while she was away at school. Her face looks swollen. She may be going through an awkward teenage girl phase.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 4, 2022 6:37 PM

^ It's just the hairdo that makes her face look fuller than usual.

by Anonymousreply 53July 4, 2022 6:43 PM

R53 - she's had the same hairdo for years.

by Anonymousreply 54July 4, 2022 6:46 PM

No, she didn't. She has been wearing her hair loose for quite a while now.

by Anonymousreply 55July 4, 2022 7:05 PM

R50, Vincent might take after his father. Christian is really tall. Frederick is a gnome compared to his eldest son.

by Anonymousreply 56July 4, 2022 7:06 PM

Leonor looks strikingly like her grandmother, Sofia, imo.

by Anonymousreply 57July 5, 2022 12:28 AM

^ Hopefully not her paternal aunts.

by Anonymousreply 58July 5, 2022 12:37 AM

Leonor of Spain looks much better with her hair up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 5, 2022 12:45 PM

Charlene of Monaco attended her first solo event since returning to Monaco.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 5, 2022 1:16 PM

R59 which is quite hilarious given the fact that Leonor's younger sister was named in honour of Sofia aka The Bitch Queen.

by Anonymousreply 61July 5, 2022 1:19 PM

Yes Leonor favors her father and her cunt grandmother. She is very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 62July 5, 2022 9:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!