Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Royal Shitstuff Thread Pt 2

Oh oh! School attended by Danish prince Christian accused of bullying and abuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163November 19, 2022 6:27 PM

[quote] On the Danish royal family’s Instagram, Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary say: “As parents of a child who goes to Herlufsholm, we are deeply shaken by the testimonies that emerge in the current documentary about the school. It is heartbreaking to hear about systematic bullying and about the culture of abuse and violence that many have been a part of. That is completely unacceptable. As parents, we expect the school to effectively ensure a culture where everyone is safe and part of the community, and we will in the coming time follow the changes that are obviously necessary”.

by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2022 6:13 PM

Btw, thanks Muriella for closing the former thread. Biaaaaaaaaatch. <3

by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2022 5:07 PM

So, what the fuck's going on at Christian's school?

by Anonymousreply 3May 10, 2022 7:32 PM

The Daily Mail just got caught doctoring a Meghan Markle picture. They enlarged her jawline and changed her complexion while adding neck wrinkles. It makes her look angry. The original photo is nothing like the doctored one. The UK is fucked up lol

by Anonymousreply 4May 10, 2022 7:41 PM

R4

by Anonymousreply 5May 10, 2022 7:45 PM

Meghan Markle is fugly and ageing horribly, deal with it, Markle cunt @ R4.

by Anonymousreply 6May 10, 2022 7:46 PM

Will Fredrik and Mary pull their son out of the school? Was he a victim or a perpetrator of said bullying?

by Anonymousreply 7May 10, 2022 9:56 PM

If anything, probably a victim. Because if he were one of the perpetrators, his parents would probably have decided to refrain from PUBLICLY adressing the entire thing.

by Anonymousreply 8May 10, 2022 9:59 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 10, 2022 11:21 PM

I dunno r9. Prince Charles got bullied and insulted by his peers in boarding school.

But he sure had a lot for them to work with 😆.

by Anonymousreply 10May 11, 2022 1:18 AM

R9 is alluding to Mary having had it off with some hot Dutchie who ultimately impregnated her.

Mary!

... Granted, Christian doesn't look like, say, Frederick, who is rather a gnome. (A cute-looking gnome, tbf, a gnome nevertheless.) But Queen Margarethe used to be fucking tall before starting to 'shrink' due to age. And in terms of his facial features, he probably takes after the maternal side.

by Anonymousreply 11May 11, 2022 7:12 PM

Prince Henrik wasn’t ugly in his younger years. But he was obviously a friend of the royal chef…he ballooned.

by Anonymousreply 12May 11, 2022 11:18 PM

What is Charlene getting out of that marriage?

I mean, she must get something -- ANYTHING -- out of that marriage, out of Fat Albert respectively.

by Anonymousreply 13May 12, 2022 11:57 AM

r10 his father sent him to that poor -kids aristo school because his gay uncle wanted him used to saying yes or no without causing a fuss. Phillip's goofy ass decided to send the heir there to compensate for his shitty parenting, which equated to the staff raising Charles.

You can't place a royal prince that's not been properly socialized with a group of rough boys that act like they live in a Juvenile detention center and expect things to run smoothly.

by Anonymousreply 14May 14, 2022 6:52 PM

I'm just sad that so many frumpy girls will be taking over kingdoms in this next generation. I'm excluding the Spanish royals who have produced beautiful princesses. Other houses seem to just leave them with the royal chefs.

by Anonymousreply 15May 14, 2022 6:54 PM

^Ingrid Alexandra of Norway and Elisabeth of Belgium look just gorgeous. So does Victoria of Sweden. Please go fuck yourself, lol.

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2022 7:41 PM

R15 I think Ingrid Alexandra of Norway is very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 17May 20, 2022 8:59 AM

Maxima goes skydiving!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2022 12:19 AM

CP Mary curtsies to Queen Maxima! I love this shot. Looks like Mary is about to pull Maxima down to her knees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2022 5:12 AM

Oops. The curtsy is the second shot in the link.

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2022 5:12 AM

Where are the tiaras, ffs.

You've got them so wear them.

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2022 8:30 PM

Here's the tiara parade for Princess Ingrid Alexandra's 18th bday yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2022 9:19 PM

Those tiaras are pretty meh.

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2022 9:30 PM

How old is Ingrid Alexandra's unfortunate looking brother?

Can they marry him off to Catharina of the Netherlands or Elisabeth of Belgium?

Estelle of Sweden is too young for him, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2022 9:33 PM

Princess Elisabeth's dress is ultimate crap. Seriously, wtf is this shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2022 9:36 PM

The dress Ingrid Alexandra wore was previously worn by her mother Mette Maritte. I also thought it was not great. Good color tho.

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2022 11:38 PM

The Dutch royal family have released their annual summer photos.

Crown Princess Catharina Amalia isn't bad looking but she's HUGE. The redhead middle sister Princess Alexia most resembles her mother Maxima. The youngest daughter, Princess Ariane has always been the plainest but she's now looking a lot better than I've ever seen her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 24, 2022 3:23 PM

The Dutch princesses are all very attractive but it is a family of Giantesses. I don't like looking directly up WAs crotch in this shot. He needs better hand placement.

by Anonymousreply 28June 24, 2022 6:25 PM

One of my favorite tiaras comes from Belgium - The Laurel Wreath Tiara. It can turn into a necklace too.

Queen Mathilde is one of my favorite royals too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 24, 2022 7:58 PM

I like Crown Princess Elisabeth of Belgium. She's not a great beauty but there's something sweet in her face and how she presents herself. She seems like a shy and kind person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 24, 2022 8:06 PM

I like her, too, R30, but that dress was a mistake. Not because it's a more modern style, but because that dress wears her and not the other way, it's way over the top. Stuff like that can be worn at some prom night but not at a state dinner.

by Anonymousreply 31June 25, 2022 5:23 PM

Elisabeth at her first solo event. She tries hard but I don't think she succeeds here. The ringlet hairstyle is outdated and she should have had her hair up with that hat. The slit in her sleeveless coat dress kept coming apart and she had to hold it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 25, 2022 6:02 PM

When she's standing and walking, that dress look great on her. When she's sitting and can't do anything about exposing the knees due to the dress's design - ahem, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 33June 25, 2022 6:10 PM

From certain angles, Elisabeth looks like her grandmother, Paola.

by Anonymousreply 34June 27, 2022 4:37 AM

The Danes pull Christian from his boarding school with tarnishes reputation. A strong move. Good for them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 27, 2022 6:56 PM

Willem-Alexander and Maxima are in Austria these days.

No idea what's going on in this pic. Perhaps it's better not to know, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 28, 2022 2:12 PM

Love Maxima's outfit she wore yesterday. But those red leather gloves (she's still wearing one in the pic) must have been terrible to wear, it was fucking hot here yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 28, 2022 2:14 PM

Today's outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 28, 2022 2:18 PM

"Thank God I don't have to wear those silly blue and yellow national outfits like the girls. Hurry up and get this shit over with so I can go back to my room and plan my future coup for the crown".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 29, 2022 3:11 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 29, 2022 5:26 PM

^It looks great!

What a shame we didn't get to see one of the Royal House of Orange's tiaras, though. I guess they didn't want to make too much of a fuss. Nevertheless, Maxima rocks these grand tiaras.

by Anonymousreply 41June 29, 2022 5:40 PM

Max looks like she’d be a lot of fun.

by Anonymousreply 42June 29, 2022 7:18 PM

R41 - Maxima wore this tiara in Austria this week. I like her white off the shoulder dress. She doesn't care about her Rubenesque shape. She just goes for it! She's self confident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 29, 2022 7:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 29, 2022 7:50 PM

She rocks that tiara with the HUGE pearls, I'm a fan.

by Anonymousreply 45June 29, 2022 8:08 PM

Crown Princess Elisabeth of Belgium was at the Catholic University of Louvain today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 30, 2022 3:50 PM

Prince Nikolai of Denmark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 3, 2022 7:55 PM

Nikolai's younger brother, Prince Felix of Denmark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 3, 2022 7:56 PM

The brothers did their first joint interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 3, 2022 7:56 PM

Prince Vincent should have a growth spurt like his brother Prince Christian. They are only five years apart in age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 3, 2022 8:09 PM

Queen Sonja Of Norway is 85 years old today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 4, 2022 5:59 PM

Leonor of Spain looks like she's put on weight while she was away at school. Her face looks swollen. She may be going through an awkward teenage girl phase.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 4, 2022 6:37 PM

^ It's just the hairdo that makes her face look fuller than usual.

by Anonymousreply 53July 4, 2022 6:43 PM

R53 - she's had the same hairdo for years.

by Anonymousreply 54July 4, 2022 6:46 PM

No, she didn't. She has been wearing her hair loose for quite a while now.

by Anonymousreply 55July 4, 2022 7:05 PM

R50, Vincent might take after his father. Christian is really tall. Frederick is a gnome compared to his eldest son.

by Anonymousreply 56July 4, 2022 7:06 PM

Leonor looks strikingly like her grandmother, Sofia, imo.

by Anonymousreply 57July 5, 2022 12:28 AM

^ Hopefully not her paternal aunts.

by Anonymousreply 58July 5, 2022 12:37 AM

Leonor of Spain looks much better with her hair up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 5, 2022 12:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 5, 2022 1:16 PM

R59 which is quite hilarious given the fact that Leonor's younger sister was named in honour of Sofia aka The Bitch Queen.

by Anonymousreply 61July 5, 2022 1:19 PM

Yes Leonor favors her father and her cunt grandmother. She is very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 62July 5, 2022 9:28 PM

The King of Jordan's daughter Iman is engaged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 6, 2022 1:45 PM

What's the scoop on him. Last name sounds Greek!

by Anonymousreply 64July 6, 2022 6:33 PM

R64 - FYI - Jameel Alexander Thermiotis was born in Caracas, Venezuela, in 1994 and is of Greek descent. He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration and is currently working in finance in New York.

by Anonymousreply 65July 7, 2022 2:16 PM

The Grimaldi women wearing an array of beautiful fashions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 9, 2022 5:28 AM

Princess Alexandra of Hanover looks lovely!

by Anonymousreply 67July 9, 2022 6:00 AM

I just realized Charlene wasn't there. I guess I was used to not seeing her, but she has been out and about a lot recently. That's too bad, this was a big event. Maybe her issue is with Caroline or something? Stephanie wasn't there either.

by Anonymousreply 68July 9, 2022 12:26 PM

Isn't it well known that Charlene and her sisters-in-law don't get along because of Caroline and Stephanie being pissed off that Charlene, due to being the wife of Fat Albert, outranks them

by Anonymousreply 69July 9, 2022 12:50 PM

R69 It seems like something they ought to work out, at least publicly, for the sake of the firm.

by Anonymousreply 70July 9, 2022 12:57 PM

They isn't "the Grimaldi women", r66, they're Princess Charlotte's children and their spouses.

R68, Charlene wasn't there because she's mentally ill. As you say, Stephanie wasn't there either. Were her kids there? I doubt Charlotte and Stephanie care that Charlene "outranks" them, whatever that means in Monaco. They've been aware all their lives that their brother would marry one day.

by Anonymousreply 71July 9, 2022 1:28 PM

Sorry, I meant to say Princess Caroline. Must be confusing her with the little Briton.

by Anonymousreply 72July 9, 2022 1:30 PM

Actually, I confused Caroline with her own daughter. Should stop posting from the sofa.

by Anonymousreply 73July 9, 2022 1:32 PM

An entertaining article about the Kents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 9, 2022 6:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 9, 2022 10:14 PM

Why did I think he was dead?

by Anonymousreply 76July 9, 2022 10:21 PM

R71 Yes, I know 'they isn't' technically "the Grimaldi women," I was just using an umbrella term. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 77July 10, 2022 2:06 PM

R77, the "umbrella term" was then followed by a list of those who were were absent, as though they had been deliberately excluded from/chose not to attend a specifically Grimaldi event.

by Anonymousreply 78July 10, 2022 3:36 PM

What is the point of being so literal-minded and pedantic on a gossip board, and over something so trivial?

by Anonymousreply 79July 10, 2022 10:59 PM

What you talking about, r79? This is a royals thread.

by Anonymousreply 80July 10, 2022 11:08 PM

Maxima was in San Francisco today. She went to the Castro, hung out with some other queens, and had a drink at the Twin Peaks bar, aka "The Glass Coffin."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 7, 2022 4:36 AM

The Orange girls are an interesting trio. You’ve got the heiress who struggles with weight and does everything she can to disguise it, including wearing flowing fabrics and adopting a long hairstyle to minimize her moon face. Then there’s the hot middle sister who seems to have Maxima’s vivacious personality, who has all the perks of being a princess and none of the burden of being the heir. Then there’s the youngest one who looks a bit like a Downer lol

by Anonymousreply 82September 7, 2022 6:08 AM

is it me or is there something vacant looking about the two Spanish princesses? It’s like they’re pretty, but nothing is going on behind their eyes.

by Anonymousreply 83September 7, 2022 6:14 AM

Leonor has the potential to be a beauty - there’s something funny going on with her teeth but I’m sure that it’s being worked on.

Sofia is taller but that’s about all that she has going for her - rabbit-faced like her namesake paternal grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 84September 7, 2022 7:32 AM

I'm really liking Charlene of Monaco these days. She's so tall, glamorous and regal, with that air of mystery. I hope her recovery is real.

by Anonymousreply 85September 7, 2022 10:04 AM

Wilem-Alexander was supposed to be on the Bay Area trip, but canceled due to pneumonia. Isn't this an odd time to get it? Covid-related?

by Anonymousreply 86September 7, 2022 10:33 AM

One good aspect of the Dutch royals is they know when to hang it up. So Wilem-Alexander will in 20 years or so time give way to his eldest daughter and let her have a good run.

by Anonymousreply 87September 7, 2022 10:11 PM

My fascination with Princess Charlene continues. Look how elegant she is. Wouldn’t it be nice if she was really all better?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 12, 2022 11:06 PM

The Queen of the Netherlands bizarrely showed up in Texas. She had a meeting with Hot Wheels Abbott which Wheelie Bin was ecstatic about! He let the cameras come in to see her paying homage to Texas' King. THEN she asked why abortion had been banned in Texas which is an infringement on women's rights. Abbott immediately regretted the invitation. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 89September 12, 2022 11:09 PM

R89 Weird thing for a queen to do.

by Anonymousreply 90September 12, 2022 11:16 PM

Queen Maxima is an Argentine and I assume she has been following news stories of Abbott's harassment of migrants too.

by Anonymousreply 91September 12, 2022 11:21 PM

Queen Sofia is a cane faced, homophobic old slag.

by Anonymousreply 92September 13, 2022 12:24 PM

Queen Sophia was never pretty either, yet because of her connections she was a great catch.

by Anonymousreply 93September 15, 2022 12:37 AM

Her brother was very handsome though. And her nephew used to be hot, don't know what he looks like now.

by Anonymousreply 94September 15, 2022 12:47 AM

Felipe is so handsome, but his mother and sisters are homely. Isn’t one of the sisters mildly mentally disabled?

by Anonymousreply 95September 15, 2022 12:52 AM

His mother has a lovely set of perfectly matched grey teeth.

by Anonymousreply 96September 15, 2022 12:55 AM

Maxima has a lot of personality but there’s something de trop about her. The flashy clothes, the Christy Turlington “best time of your life” open-mouthed smile…we get it, you’re vivacious.

by Anonymousreply 97September 15, 2022 5:55 PM

De trop? Is Maxima unwelcome?

by Anonymousreply 98September 15, 2022 6:03 PM

It appears that DL favorite Princess Charlene will attend QEII’s funeral alongside her husband Prince Albert II. Look for chic black minimalism, perhaps not even a strand of pearls.

by Anonymousreply 99September 16, 2022 10:00 AM

I bet Grace had some fabulous pearls, but Caroline has probably long since snaffled them.

by Anonymousreply 100September 16, 2022 11:16 AM

Grace got a set of pearls with diamond clasps from Prince Rainier when they got married. Pretty and contemporary, but modest sized compared to what the Dutch and British royal Houses own in their treasuries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 17, 2022 11:16 AM

Grace really did a nice job of being Princess. She was a natural.

by Anonymousreply 102September 17, 2022 11:20 AM

Grace - unlike Meghan - was a major movie star. She was used to getting massive amounts of attention and praise. She'd won an Oscar and been Hitchcock's muse. Meghan was a nobody who suddenly got very famous overnight and it went to her head.

by Anonymousreply 103September 17, 2022 11:26 PM

Caroline looks rough.

by Anonymousreply 104September 18, 2022 7:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 19, 2022 1:30 PM

Oh interesting, when you post a link from the verboten newspaper, your own comment disappears. I had written, Maxima's okay, just so earnestly effervescent. In the funeral photos she looks uncharacteristically subdued in black, and her mouth is literally contorting to not do her usual "I'm here and I'm fabulous!" open-mouthed movie-star smile.

by Anonymousreply 106September 19, 2022 1:33 PM

Maxima looks good. Nicely tailored coat (coat dress?)

by Anonymousreply 107September 19, 2022 5:56 PM

Margrethe caught COVID at QE2's funeral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 22, 2022 9:59 PM

She's no doubt double vaxxed and boosted so all she'll get is the equivalent of an annoying cold for a week. Paxlovid wraps COVID up quick.

by Anonymousreply 109September 22, 2022 10:02 PM

And Margrethe is a heavy smoker too? She’d better be careful….

by Anonymousreply 110September 23, 2022 8:31 AM

Sad Last Days: Queen Margrethe II of Denmark

by Anonymousreply 111September 23, 2022 8:57 AM

Years ago there was a TV series in France starring Marthe Keller playing a princess who went to France to work anonymously as an archeologist on a dig. There she met a fellow archeologist, a Frenchman. It was based on Margrethe's romance with Henri which captured the French's imagination. The French are big royalists despite chopping off Louis XIV's head. For years there was a popular weekly magazine about royals the world over: Point de Vue. Maybe there still is.

by Anonymousreply 112September 23, 2022 3:53 PM

Americans are also fascinated with royalty, r112, despite also having a revolution to get rid of their own.

I'm not sure why that TV show means the French are big royalists, though.

by Anonymousreply 113September 24, 2022 12:10 PM

Americans seem to care more about the BRF than the continental royals or royals in other countries…most of whom are more accomplished.

by Anonymousreply 114September 24, 2022 12:55 PM

R113 not the TV show, the weekly magazine. They always had a lot of coverage of the Count of Paris, the pretender to the French throne.

by Anonymousreply 115September 24, 2022 3:31 PM

What royal family is considered to be the most boring? Luxembourg?

by Anonymousreply 116September 25, 2022 3:00 AM

Well, Luxembourg had that juicy divorce with Princess Tessy a few years ago, and the salacious rumors that Grand Duchess Maria Theresa is a Cuban cunt of the first order who terrorized her staff.

by Anonymousreply 117September 25, 2022 4:58 AM

I’d go with Liechtenstein- very rich and very Catholic but no scandals to speak of.

by Anonymousreply 118September 25, 2022 7:12 AM

Liechtenstein had the first black princess in a European monarchy, yet you don't hear Princess Angela endlessly whining or trying to make herself the centre of attention.

by Anonymousreply 119September 25, 2022 9:10 AM

And then there was the unexplained death of the young, handsome and possibly gay Prince Wenzel, youngest brother of the current ruler of Liechtenstein. Maybe Liechtenstein isn’t so boring after all.

by Anonymousreply 120September 25, 2022 9:47 AM

Didn’t Wenzel allegedly die from auto-erotic asphyxiation?

by Anonymousreply 121September 25, 2022 10:14 AM

Christian has his mother small eyes and big nose. The Danish crown couple kids are not the best looking.

by Anonymousreply 122September 25, 2022 12:26 PM

Mary’s attractive but Fredrik is nondescript in appearance.

by Anonymousreply 123September 27, 2022 5:48 PM

I stumbled across this interview with Princess Madeleine and her husband Chris O'Neill. It's quite cute. I do feel bad for someone being born a shower pony who is not made for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124September 27, 2022 7:30 PM

Queen Margrethe has changed the rules in Denmark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 28, 2022 2:50 PM

Princess Madeleine is so vibrant. She just glows.

by Anonymousreply 126September 28, 2022 2:56 PM

I love Madeline. She's got the part in, part out thing down pat. Queen Margrethe will cut a bitch! I'm loving this drama in Denmark too!

by Anonymousreply 127September 30, 2022 4:18 AM

I love Princess Madeleine. She had forged her own path. Pity that other heir spares can't get it together like she has. It's not that hard! Build a life of your own, come back to support your family when required. Don't be messy. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 128September 30, 2022 4:29 AM

Madeleine married a wealthy man. He refused to take a title.

by Anonymousreply 129September 30, 2022 2:04 PM

Every day is a good day for Raine!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 2, 2022 9:41 PM

Christian has his mother's looks, unfortunately. Pity. His dad is a cutie and would have had gorgeous children had he married Katja like he wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 131October 2, 2022 11:27 PM

So gratifying to see every family, Royal or otherwise, has the equivalent of a Prince Joachim or Prince Harry. Entitled, insufferable cunts.

Joachim is whinging from St. Tropez, no less.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 3, 2022 6:36 PM

Joachim's appearance takes after his mom.

by Anonymousreply 133October 3, 2022 7:18 PM

Denmark has managed to take the title for royal gossip away from Meghan and Harry.

by Anonymousreply 134October 5, 2022 11:24 PM

Fredrik has a very lopsided head and face. Did they use forceps on him during his delivery?

by Anonymousreply 135October 10, 2022 1:29 AM

I think that this qualifies as royal shitstuff - originally in the UK Telegraph, link below is the archived version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 10, 2022 1:40 AM

Who's the next monarch to die? I bet King Harald. He's looking pretty rough.

by Anonymousreply 137October 10, 2022 6:01 AM

Harald has cardiac issues. Not long for this world.

by Anonymousreply 138October 10, 2022 4:15 PM

Harald also had bladder cancer at one point, I wouldn’t be surprised if his cancer reappeared elsewhere. He looks ghastly.

by Anonymousreply 139October 10, 2022 6:09 PM

Same goes with ex-sitting Kings Juan Carlos and Albert. They don't look so great either. Princess Beatrix will be around for a while. Queen Margrethe's chain smoking will catch up with her eventually.

by Anonymousreply 140October 10, 2022 6:21 PM

King Harald uses crutches and canes to get around.

by Anonymousreply 141October 11, 2022 4:12 PM

Queen Max brought out one of her ‘big guns’ tiaras for their state visit to Sweden. See the giant diamond in the center, that’s nothing compared to the 30+ carat blue diamond that tiara was designed to hold.

I’m also impressed with Princess Sophia of Sweden. Sketchy past, but keeps a low profile and plays the princess game perfectly now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 12, 2022 12:24 PM

What do we think of Maxima? On one hand I like her flamboyant style, on the other I sometimes think she’s too into it.

by Anonymousreply 143October 13, 2022 12:00 AM

I saw a video of Maxima peddling a bicycle on the palace grounds in bright orange high-heeled ankle strap shoes, laughing while she was doing it. She doesn’t take herself so seriously and neither should anyone, she’s having a ball.

by Anonymousreply 144October 13, 2022 12:09 AM

Maxima has supposedly helped Queen Mathilde of Belgium with her wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 145October 14, 2022 1:56 PM

Queen Mathilde has a kind, soft face but she has very wise hips despite the fact that she’s not in any way obese. She needs a dresser who understands that. She always looks a little stuffed and lumpy around the middle to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146October 14, 2022 2:51 PM

She’s built similar to Michelle Obama r146. To me, anyway. Short waist, wide hips and long legs. You have to be careful with a shape like that.

by Anonymousreply 147October 14, 2022 5:10 PM

Was watching a documentary on Henry VIII. I hadn't been aware of how tenuous the Tudors' hold on the throne was and Henry was paranoid that someone with a stronger royal connection would usurp him. Which is why he spent his time chopping the heads off nobles with royal blood, chopping off the heads of wives who couldn't produce a son so there would be a Tudor heir and promoting commoners to high positions like Wolsey and Thomas Cromwell.

by Anonymousreply 148October 14, 2022 7:33 PM

Everyone's raving about Maxima's pink evening gown with tiara on the state visit t I Sweden. She looks fantastic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149October 15, 2022 8:54 PM

The Stuart and Braganza Tiaras are my two favorite pieces of royal bling, followed by the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara. Queen Silvia rarely pulls out the Braganza because it gives her a headache.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 15, 2022 9:06 PM

Märtha Louise will no longer represent the Norwegian Royals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 8, 2022 10:40 AM

She will probably make more money on her own.

Is she still with that shaman con man?

by Anonymousreply 152November 8, 2022 6:18 PM

The Grimaldi twins are the cutest moppets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153November 19, 2022 12:43 PM

Meanwhile Stephanie is sporting the Dorothy Hamill 1977 cut. Looks OK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154November 19, 2022 12:45 PM

What a poor photo.

by Anonymousreply 155November 19, 2022 12:59 PM

… in this thread’s first post.

by Anonymousreply 156November 19, 2022 1:00 PM

I keep seeing "they can't be political" all the time about the BRF. Meg uses as an excuse. What they cannot do is be partisan. Queen Victoria got into a lot of trouble for this. They absolutely can support issues. Most things are political, but there are things that all the major political parties support and the royals are free to support such causes. Meg lied saying she couldn't be an activist as Cam is a big activist against domestic violence and Sophie against rape in war.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157November 19, 2022 1:07 PM

Diana was borderline political at the end, but I always liked how she tended to the sick and dying. That to me is the unambiguously worthy cause of all.

by Anonymousreply 158November 19, 2022 1:16 PM

Diana did a photo or two and spent 9 months of the year on holiday, skiing or tanning.. I think junior son and his wife are the same

by Anonymousreply 159November 19, 2022 2:13 PM

tending to the sick and dying is the most crazy fucks do..at what point did she ever do that arewipe? r158

by Anonymousreply 160November 19, 2022 2:17 PM

English please, R160?

by Anonymousreply 161November 19, 2022 4:07 PM

R159 Well she showed up at bedsides of the elderly, hospice patients, sick children etc. She paid attention. It's something.

by Anonymousreply 162November 19, 2022 4:08 PM

Diana went to hospices to visit AIDS patients. Meanwhile, Meghan Markle wrote messages of support on bananas for hookers.

by Anonymousreply 163November 19, 2022 6:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!