Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fred Savage FIRED! For Inappropriate Conduct

Kevin Arnold, what have you done???

EXCLUSIVE: Disney is severing ties with Fred Savage following multiple complaints of misconduct in his role as executive producer and director on the freshman ABC comedy series The Wonder Years, produced by 20th Television, part of Disney Television Studios. The allegations were investigated, leading to Savage’s dismissal. The Wonder Years, a reboot of the beloved 1988 series, which starred Savage, has not been renewed for a second season yet but remains in contention.

“Recently, we were made aware of allegations of inappropriate conduct by Fred Savage, and as is policy, an investigation was launched. Upon its completion, the decision was made to terminate his employment as an executive producer and director of The Wonder Years,” a spokesman for 20th Television said in a statement to Deadline, declining further comment.

Details about the nature of the allegations are unclear but I hear they included verbal outbursts and inappropriate behavior. Deadline has reached out to Savage’s reps for comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238March 10, 2023 9:12 PM

Nobody is safe, I tell you.

by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2022 12:55 AM

R1, safe from what? Fred Savage?

by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2022 12:56 AM

Which twink did he make a pass at?

by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2022 12:56 AM

Savage has been the subject of misconduct accusations in the past.

In 2018, actress Alley Mills came forward with claims that the cancellation of the original Wonder Years followed a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against her co-stars Savage (then 16) and Jason Hervey (then 20), which she said was settled out of court.

The same year, a crew member on Savage’s Fox series The Grinder filed a lawsuit, accusing the actor of attacking and harassing her on the set of the series in 2015. At the time, Savage called the allegations “completely without merit and absolutely untrue,” while 20th Television, which produced the show, said that, after an investigation into the claims, found no evidence of wrongdoing by Savage. That lawsuit also was eventually settled out of court.

by Anonymousreply 4May 7, 2022 12:56 AM

He can get inappropriate with me, anytime.

by Anonymousreply 5May 7, 2022 12:56 AM

He gave me surprise anal and wiped his dick on my Egyptian cotton sheets. The little fucker,

by Anonymousreply 6May 7, 2022 1:00 AM

WWWS

What would Winnie say

by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2022 1:01 AM

He used to flash Peter Falk during filming of Princess Bride. Savage wouldn't wear his pajama bottoms or any underwear. Thank God Peter could turn his good eye away from the little perv's actions.

by Anonymousreply 8May 7, 2022 1:03 AM

Another nice Jewish boy accused.

by Anonymousreply 9May 7, 2022 1:03 AM

In an interview with Yahoo, Mills, who played the show’s matriarch, says that while shooting in what would be the series finale in Whittier, Calif., the cast didn’t know if the show was going to be renewed. She said it was because of a “completely ridiculous sexual harassment suit that was going on against Fred Savage.” She goes on to say that Savage “is the least offensive, most wonderful, sweet human being that ever walked the face of the earth…So I just thought it was a big joke and it was going to blow over.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 7, 2022 1:06 AM

[quote]safe from what? Fred Savage?

Well played, r2.

by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2022 1:07 AM

“ Some innocent people can get caught up in this stuff. It’s very tricky. It was so not true,” she said. “It was my [costumer], and I don’t care if she’s listening. I probably shouldn’t be telling this, but I don’t care because it’s so long ago and it’s gotta be over now.”

The costumer’s name is Monique Long. In 1993, she filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against then 16-year-old Savage, who played the show’s star Kevin Arnold and then 20-year-old Hervey, who played his older brother. Long accused the actors of verbally and physically harassing her. Because of this, Long claimed she wasn’t able to do her job properly and was fired.

An undisclosed out-of-court-settlement was reached and the lawsuit was dropped. Mills said of the settlement: “I just thought this was a joke. You know, they bought her off, which really made me mad. That was incorrigible that the network did that; they should never have paid her off. They wanted to avoid a scandal or something, but it made them look guilty. You know, you don’t pay someone off when there was no crime, you just fire the girl.”

by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2022 1:07 AM

Creep

by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2022 1:07 AM

Another one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 7, 2022 1:08 AM

Blow me, bitches!

No, I mean really. I like a good blow job.

by Anonymousreply 15May 7, 2022 1:08 AM

Who knew Fred Savage was such a perv?

by Anonymousreply 16May 7, 2022 1:08 AM

One of the accusers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 7, 2022 1:09 AM

He’s married with 3 kids? He aged pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 18May 7, 2022 1:10 AM

I've heard rumours about him for years so this isn't surprising.

by Anonymousreply 19May 7, 2022 1:12 AM

Asians are super sneaky. I don’t trust this accuser. Only Filipinos are bigger liars.

by Anonymousreply 20May 7, 2022 1:13 AM

Horrible reporting. In OP's article, they make it sound like Alley Mills was accusing him of sexual harassment. But if you click on the link, it shows the real story that R10/R12 relayed.

by Anonymousreply 21May 7, 2022 1:13 AM

Does he have Jungle Fever?

by Anonymousreply 22May 7, 2022 1:14 AM

Jason Hervey is the smarmy one. Can’t stand him.

by Anonymousreply 23May 7, 2022 1:16 AM

Alley Mills is related by marriage to the founder of Breitbart. Enough said

by Anonymousreply 24May 7, 2022 1:17 AM

It’s not rape when she’s Republican ^

by Anonymousreply 25May 7, 2022 1:18 AM

Alley Mills seems awful. “You just fire the girl”??? How the fuck would she know if the costumer was telling the truth? Jason Harvey seems like a douchenozzle who was more then capable of sexual harassment. And Fred savage likely learned from Jason and other men on the set.

by Anonymousreply 26May 7, 2022 1:18 AM

No, it's not enough said. Say it.

by Anonymousreply 27May 7, 2022 1:18 AM

Alley Mills was married to Republican asshole Orson Bean.

by Anonymousreply 28May 7, 2022 1:21 AM

R4 it was not Alley Mills who accused him, it was costume assistant. Mills called the lawsuit "completely ridiculous."

by Anonymousreply 29May 7, 2022 1:21 AM

R29 blame the article

by Anonymousreply 30May 7, 2022 1:21 AM

He should have been gay like his brother.

by Anonymousreply 31May 7, 2022 1:28 AM

[quote] Asians are super sneaky. I don’t trust this accuser. Only Filipinos are bigger liars.

She’s Asian? I know the last one was.

by Anonymousreply 32May 7, 2022 1:30 AM

does anyone have any gossip on Ben savage? Never been linked to woman or married. I was surprised when I saw him on the reboot. He seemed so gay and he didn’t seem like that on the original Boy Meets World Series.

by Anonymousreply 33May 7, 2022 1:32 AM

Wow, this isn’t the first time he’s been accused and now that he’s been fired after another accusation, they must have found something substantial this time.

by Anonymousreply 34May 7, 2022 1:32 AM

A teenage Ben Savage is on camera getting his ass groped by Michael Huffington, Ariana Huffington's ex husband at one of those Marc Collins-Rector underage hot tub parties. I am positive if the brother was hoing himself to perverts when he was a teen, that Fred probably participated in it too.

by Anonymousreply 35May 7, 2022 1:38 AM

I am hungry for lemon bars. 🍋

by Anonymousreply 36May 7, 2022 1:40 AM

He always seemed like he had aggressive short man syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 37May 7, 2022 1:42 AM

Why can't men control themselves either sexually or emotionally? They're either sexually inappropriate or raging assholes. Is it all socialization? Hope they learn their lesson soon and start teaching that lesson to their sons while they're at it.

by Anonymousreply 38May 7, 2022 1:57 AM

I’m more Brad Savage than Fred Savage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 7, 2022 2:33 AM

Fred Savage is surprisingly cute.

by Anonymousreply 40May 7, 2022 2:35 AM

What's Fred Sausage like?

by Anonymousreply 41May 7, 2022 2:37 AM

I hope he's Ok. And I hope Ben's providing him 2 With some head relief.

by Anonymousreply 42May 7, 2022 2:37 AM

I bet he’s a hot, nasty fucker in bed.

by Anonymousreply 43May 7, 2022 2:39 AM

R10, no one tries to finger fuck the "matriarch", do they

by Anonymousreply 44May 7, 2022 2:40 AM

Why would she have a customer on set? Was she selling things at work?

Five minutes later: Ooooh, a customer! That makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 45May 7, 2022 2:40 AM

More like Fred Nasty!

by Anonymousreply 46May 7, 2022 2:41 AM

Another Fred Savage sex scandal where he doesn’t cum on video. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 47May 7, 2022 2:41 AM

He's a mess.

by Anonymousreply 48May 7, 2022 2:42 AM

I’d ride the fuck out of Savage

by Anonymousreply 49May 7, 2022 2:44 AM

Savage shows up out of nowhere on the "Open Secret" documentary about pedophiles (men / boys) in Hollywood. He's arriving at a pool party for men / boys. Someone (a man) grabs his (Savage's) ass, IIRC, as a "hello."

by Anonymousreply 50May 7, 2022 2:47 AM

Verbal outbursts! Oh my stars!

by Anonymousreply 51May 7, 2022 2:49 AM

[quote] A teenage Ben Savage is on camera getting his ass groped by Michael Huffington

Link?

by Anonymousreply 52May 7, 2022 2:50 AM

Two things: (a) Who knew that after all this time Kevin was the butthead? (b) If I remember correctly, Fred showed up on an episode of Boy Meets World as a professor who sexually harassed Topanga.

by Anonymousreply 53May 7, 2022 2:52 AM

R52, poster is referring to the "Open Secret" documentary, which had been posted (in full) on YouTube. I've seen it (the grope). I would have posted "Open Secret," but it's no longer up on YouTube.

Here's a short clip where Leo DiCaprio shows up on the doc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 7, 2022 2:54 AM

Also R50 is talking about Ben, not Fred.

by Anonymousreply 55May 7, 2022 2:57 AM

No, R55, it was Fred on "Open Secret."

by Anonymousreply 56May 7, 2022 2:59 AM

Actually, R55, sorry, it was Ben. I can't tell them apart, apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 7, 2022 3:02 AM

Remember Jason Harvey is also friends with Scott Baio, so no surprise is he’s a creep. He always came off as an asshole, starting with his role as the kid who has Pee Wee Herman’s bike.

I vaguely remember Fred Savage getting into trouble during The Wonder Years.

by Anonymousreply 58May 7, 2022 3:07 AM

R10 The way dad has his legs spread in that photo with his bulge showing is very hot.

by Anonymousreply 59May 7, 2022 3:09 AM

Dan Lauria, who played the Dad, seems like a decent person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60May 7, 2022 3:11 AM

Jason Hervey is a psychopathic, violent drunk

by Anonymousreply 61May 7, 2022 3:14 AM

[quote] Fred Savage FIRED! For Inappropriate Conduct

Unlikely. Fred took the sexual harassment seminar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 7, 2022 3:18 AM

[quote] WWWS. What would Winnie say

Danica McKellar has converted to evangelical Christianity and has signed up to the GAC network.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 7, 2022 3:20 AM

Seriously?!? When will this bullshit end.

by Anonymousreply 64May 7, 2022 3:20 AM

R63 Has she played Kirk Cameron’s chaste love interest yet?

by Anonymousreply 65May 7, 2022 3:22 AM

Fred has a big dick, doesn’t he?

by Anonymousreply 66May 7, 2022 3:31 AM

Frank Langella, now Fred Savage. Who's next, Kermit the Frog and Big Bird?

by Anonymousreply 67May 7, 2022 3:31 AM

He was always nagging us about 'tardiness' and 'attendance'. He's not sensitive to our mental health!

by Anonymousreply 68May 7, 2022 3:37 AM

Fred come blow your horn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 7, 2022 3:39 AM

I hope each and every one of the victims find the strength to heal and move forward in life doing everything they can to resemble a Kardashian as much as possible for as long as they live

by Anonymousreply 70May 7, 2022 3:54 AM

If someone whose distant ancestor was a blacksmith has the last name Smith, does that mean that Fred is the descendant of the local village savage?

by Anonymousreply 71May 7, 2022 4:47 AM

R10, R59, Dan Lauria was hot as the daddy, a raw masculine sexual vibe, he came across as naturally sexy to me at that time, I like the pose in R10 pic too. I'd climb up into his lap and cuddle and allow my hands to roam.. Yummy. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 72May 7, 2022 5:35 AM

I think Fred is hot as fuck. Too bad he's a creep if these stories are true.

By the way, I found this entry in the reader comments section at OP's link:

[quote]I’ve been working production for 20 years. I was very naive in thinking that movie sets were a fun place to be – some are – but my first revelation was how angry the wounded people were.

[quote]There were all these rules: don’t speak to Mike Myers (he didn’t smile once unless the cameras were rolling. Same with Helen Hunt, and J-Lo, and Jonah Hill, and Vince Vaughn). Producers (especially female producers), were awful. Directors (Michael Bay) – so insecure, he would snap at the smallest things. Like go to a 10 in anger. The anger reserved for once in a lifetime. Not sure what happened to him in high school. And no one could do anything. The crew used to say “in any other walk of life, he’d get his head punched in”. I had never seen anything like it. And then it just became the norm. J-lo throwing a crazy fit because the sink in her trailer wasn’t big enough (we had to get a trailer with a bigger sink. The sink was the same size, we just told her it was bigger. That’s when I realized it had nothing to do with the sink – something was triggered in the monster in law.

by Anonymousreply 73May 7, 2022 5:42 AM

Disappointing accusations, especially when it's someone we like or admire. But Fred Savage looks good at 45, he's still cute. :-)

by Anonymousreply 74May 7, 2022 5:52 AM

Was he related to Diane Savage?

by Anonymousreply 75May 7, 2022 6:04 AM

Anonymous 2 on May 6, 2022 8:57 pm He could not direct his cameras competently in a multiple camera show. His frustration would build and eventually he lost his temper. Nothing stopped him from dressing down his target in front of the crew and cast. Loud and crude I agree, finally it caught up with him.

Not A Fan on May 6, 2022 9:00 pm Worked with him – he directed a few eps. I was Showrunner. He made an actress cry, threw a chair across a room and was a total prick. I offered multiple times to send him home and hire a replacement. He is a total dick.

by Anonymousreply 76May 7, 2022 6:08 AM

R63 How sad. I thought Danica had more sense than that since she’s a mathematician.

by Anonymousreply 77May 7, 2022 6:20 AM

[quote]does anyone have any gossip on Ben savage? Never been linked to woman or married. I was surprised when I saw him on the reboot. He seemed so gay and he didn’t seem like that on the original Boy Meets World Series.

I’m 99.9% sure he’s gay. He’s posted pro-gay stuff on his IG and he’s also posted a picture of himself standing in front of a gay bar (you can see the rainbow flag hanging outside).

by Anonymousreply 78May 7, 2022 6:23 AM

[quote]Dan Lauria, who played the Dad, seems like a decent person.

R60 After reading this thread and realizing how the rest of the original cast are either right-wing assholes or just plain creeps, it seems that Dan is the only likable one with any common sense.

by Anonymousreply 79May 7, 2022 6:27 AM

If even the sweet little Jewish boy from The Wonder Years is a sex pest, what hope do we have as a species? Why are ALL men disgusting and unable to exercise self control? Hopefully evolution makes a swift course correction and just eradicates the Y chromosome altogether.

by Anonymousreply 80May 7, 2022 6:29 AM

* All STRAIGHT men.

by Anonymousreply 81May 7, 2022 6:30 AM

Yeah, R79, if you read his Twitter, it’s clear he wasn’t a Trump voter.

by Anonymousreply 82May 7, 2022 6:30 AM

Cut him some slack. Fred Savage had a difficult puberty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 7, 2022 6:32 AM

Fred does look kind of pervy in the OP photo.

by Anonymousreply 84May 7, 2022 6:36 AM

did a white cis str8 man really need to be working on that show?

by Anonymousreply 85May 7, 2022 6:40 AM

What a savage.

by Anonymousreply 86May 7, 2022 6:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 7, 2022 6:55 AM

I didn't even know they were doing a reboot for the Wonder Years.

by Anonymousreply 88May 7, 2022 7:03 AM

R88 That’s because it’s so terrible nobody is watching it.

by Anonymousreply 89May 7, 2022 7:21 AM

I didn't know about Ben savage groped at a pool party thing. Is that true? That is seriously fucked up. How old was he? Also if he was a victim of abuse did he comment on it? Because if he didn't why is that documentary showing that?

by Anonymousreply 90May 7, 2022 7:47 AM

R66 no, not in the least.

Saw him at a Korean bath in LA, super friendly, comfortable naked and perfectly average with the best pubes I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 91May 7, 2022 8:15 AM

R91 Tell us more! When was this?

by Anonymousreply 92May 7, 2022 8:31 AM

3 years ago R91, I posted about it on another thread

by Anonymousreply 93May 7, 2022 10:52 AM

Pure evil.

by Anonymousreply 94May 7, 2022 11:17 AM

Haven't there been rumors posted about him for years on DL regarding abusive conduct?

by Anonymousreply 95May 7, 2022 1:54 PM

I wish I was the target of a sex pest.

by Anonymousreply 96May 7, 2022 3:11 PM

J'accuse!

by Anonymousreply 97May 7, 2022 4:34 PM

Will this shock about a beloved star lead to Depp fans second guessing their single-minded faith in the actor? Actors act. Fred Savage was acting on AND OFF camera. Is it really such a stretch to think maybe Johnny Depp was as much an actor IRL, offscreen, and even while testifying? Actors act. Amber Heard could've been acting, but so could Depp. His fans do not know Depp, no matter how often they call him "Johnny" as though he's a pal who knows them, too. Fred Savages fans got a shock today b/c his image and his character, true self did not match.

Which actors were acting on the stand these past two weeks? Both of them? IDK

Personally, I always thought Fred Savage was too sneery-looking, so this news didn't shock or upset me.

by Anonymousreply 98May 7, 2022 4:57 PM

Fred has always seemed goofy and lovable when he’s on talk shows. I’m surprised by the stories of him raging at people on sets and throwing chairs. Wtf. And Ellen got cancelled for simply not smiling all the time and not bein super social off camera? But Fred’s rageful behavior is apparently commonplace in the Industry?

by Anonymousreply 99May 7, 2022 5:04 PM

R90, I’m pretty sure that footage of him being “groped” was shot in 2000 or 2001, that would have been the final season of Boy Meets World or the year after. He was an adult by then.

by Anonymousreply 100May 7, 2022 5:07 PM

R80 you really think this is only the behavior of straight men? Straight men are more likely to be in positions of power compared to gay men but do some research on this site and you will find gay men are just as sleazy and fucked up. That's why I always laugh at women who claim all these charges against Hollywood men can't possibly be true because the odds are impossible that so many men can be perverted or abusive. Women are utterly clueless about what men get up to.

by Anonymousreply 101May 7, 2022 5:26 PM

[quote] I thought Danica had more sense than that since she’s a mathematician

Why would you think that?

I’m a scientist AND an anti-vaxxer AND a religious fanatic!

by Anonymousreply 102May 7, 2022 5:30 PM

[quote] And Ellen got cancelled for simply not smiling all the time and not bein super social off camera?

No, she got cancelled because she's a mega-cunt. Her nasty, petty and awful behavior has been well-documented.

by Anonymousreply 103May 7, 2022 5:32 PM

R103, be specific.

by Anonymousreply 104May 7, 2022 5:35 PM

We were warned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 7, 2022 5:35 PM

r104 there's tons of info online, like that infamous Twitter thread. Have you been living in a cave the past few years? It's common knowledge that Ellen is a toxic personality.

by Anonymousreply 106May 7, 2022 5:37 PM

Fred for god sakes if you’re horny just called me. There are plenty of us who would be happy to help you out

by Anonymousreply 107May 7, 2022 5:37 PM

R106, everyone claims she’s toxic but never give any individual examples. Most of what I have seen is people in the “Stan community” being pissed she teased Taylor Swift or Dakota Johnson.

And the stuff in the buzzfeed article is not even about her.

by Anonymousreply 108May 7, 2022 5:42 PM

Savage is in his name, what’d they even expect?

by Anonymousreply 109May 7, 2022 5:46 PM

He looks pervy.

by Anonymousreply 110May 7, 2022 5:47 PM

I have no doubt Ellen is a drunk bitch but the examples are always laughable. That Dakota Johnson thing was a joke, Ellen telling her, oh, you didn't invite me to your party and Dakota insisting she did???? Oooh my god how ABUSIVE of Ellen!!! Shriek!

The fact that Dakota invited her and Ellen wanting to be invited would be the first clue that she likes Ellen and vice versa....young people today are such social retards it's embarrassing, they have no idea how to read situations.

by Anonymousreply 111May 7, 2022 5:50 PM

I always thought Savage was sexy.

by Anonymousreply 112May 7, 2022 5:54 PM

Why do people keep posting as if Savage were a sex pest? The stories are about him having anger issues.

by Anonymousreply 113May 7, 2022 5:57 PM

The goalposts for sexual assault have been constantly moving which isn't really a good thing in my mind. I don't think most men are legitimately perverted, it's by the ever changing and impossible to meet standards they are. I don't believe kissing someone on the mouth is assault but you have people in mass agreement it is these days.

Frank Langella getting fired for touching some woman's leg is absurd, especially when he's as old as he is.

by Anonymousreply 114May 7, 2022 6:03 PM

Also, it comes back to the very modern idea that making someone uncomfortable, or misreading signals is a criminal offense and traumatizing. People cannot fathom that human interaction is generally messy.

by Anonymousreply 115May 7, 2022 6:05 PM

2 things tied for first in "satisfying things about 2022" : karens getting bashed in the face and liberal twats eating themselves alive. good times. !!

by Anonymousreply 116May 7, 2022 7:07 PM

Child stars are so damaged. Of course he’s a sex pest with rage issues.

by Anonymousreply 117May 7, 2022 7:20 PM

R116= Trumptard

by Anonymousreply 118May 7, 2022 7:22 PM

He looks like a little rapist. How many bitches has he tapped on that show?

by Anonymousreply 119May 7, 2022 8:03 PM

He’s had complaints from three costumers on three different shows. That can’t be a conwincensedence. Unless his body is just too hard to dress for.

by Anonymousreply 120May 7, 2022 9:06 PM

[quote]everyone claims she’s toxic but never give any individual examples.

Are you kidding? You really have been living in a cave. Plenty of stories from people who worked on her show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121May 7, 2022 9:20 PM

R121 is just continuing the trend where they don’t single out anything she’s done wrong because there isn’t anything. Total witch hunt.

by Anonymousreply 122May 7, 2022 9:29 PM

R122 That's like saying you aren't a complete and total cuntbag who is an apologist for other complete and total cuntbags.

by Anonymousreply 123May 7, 2022 9:34 PM

What I love about the tweets quoted in the article at r121 is that no stories are first hand. Just baseless gossip.

Also one person said they knew someone who worked at her show and Ellen didn’t greet her ONCE. Wow. That’s really abusive and toxic 😂

by Anonymousreply 124May 7, 2022 9:45 PM

Your cunt is abusive and toxic.

by Anonymousreply 125May 7, 2022 9:50 PM

R114, it's because the entertainment field refused to adopt the standards adhered to by other businesses. They thought they were special.

by Anonymousreply 126May 7, 2022 9:54 PM

Anyone notice the resemblance to Rocco Ciccone?

by Anonymousreply 127May 7, 2022 9:55 PM

R124 I know someone who worked on Ellen and she is indeed a toxic horrible cunt. I’m not giving you examples because why should I? The bigger question is would all these people be lying about her behavior? The public loved Ellen - there is no reason for a witch-hunt - her bullshit finally caught up with her.

And take one look at her sadistic and unbridled glee whenever someone is genuinely terrified or when she humiliates hausfraus during those horrendous on air games and tell me she’s a kind and well-adjusted person.

She went through a horrible ordeal when she came out in the 90s, then lost her show and became a joke. Is her rage and nastiness justified? Who knows. I think she has a lot of trauma in her background and like the old saying goes… hurt people hurt people.

Back to sex pest Fred savage though….

by Anonymousreply 128May 7, 2022 10:06 PM

R128, Umm do you not realize how twitter works? Of course there was a reason for a witch hunt. She started getting it from all sides on twitter a few years ago and then that led to buzzfeeds investigation that did not reveal much about Ellen’s own behavior but she took the brunt of the blame because it’s her show.

Her middle American audience are not the blue check mark tweeters and celebrity worshiping “stans” that led to her getting cancelled. The two demographics never cross.

by Anonymousreply 129May 7, 2022 10:13 PM

How about you all start your own thread about Ellen?

by Anonymousreply 130May 7, 2022 10:14 PM

Stories about how awful Ellen are to her crew, waiters, fans, etc have been around for years.

by Anonymousreply 131May 7, 2022 10:25 PM

I would've gladly sucked Fred's cock if he'd harassed me. Women are so uptight.

by Anonymousreply 132May 7, 2022 10:26 PM

This one's for you, Fred.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 7, 2022 11:56 PM

Oh gawd the Psycho Ellen Troll is back.

by Anonymousreply 134May 7, 2022 11:59 PM

You would think someone who hasn’t been relevant since the 90’s would be on his best behavior with any new opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 135May 8, 2022 12:13 AM

First rule of Hollywood: do not hire Gen Z wokesters who are desperate to be offended and outraged.

by Anonymousreply 136May 8, 2022 12:20 AM

Weren't there rumors that Ellen was nasty back when she had her sitcom? It's not just because of her post-coming out blackballing.

by Anonymousreply 137May 8, 2022 12:25 AM

Enough about Ellen! This thread isn’t about that ugly old cunt!

by Anonymousreply 138May 8, 2022 12:27 AM

I open any thread about Fred Savage with extremely low expectations but this one turned out to be surprisingly entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 139May 8, 2022 12:39 AM

R132, you're probably out of luck. Bet he hates gays.

by Anonymousreply 140May 8, 2022 12:41 AM

r118 = hurt liberal twat

fuck trump and your overworked hemorrhoided stinkstar.

by Anonymousreply 141May 8, 2022 12:48 AM

I think I only watched the first two seasons of Wonder Years, I remember him as the grandson in the Princess Bride and Marc the clarinet playing junkie in The Rules of Attraction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 8, 2022 12:55 AM

He’s becoming a real Judge Reinhold these days.

by Anonymousreply 143May 8, 2022 1:01 AM

What does that mean? ^

by Anonymousreply 144May 8, 2022 1:27 AM

Does he do anal?

by Anonymousreply 145May 8, 2022 1:29 AM

He should just lie and said they made fun of his alopecia. Apparently that’s a thing.

by Anonymousreply 146May 8, 2022 1:34 AM

By would be hate his brother, r140 ?

by Anonymousreply 147May 8, 2022 1:40 AM

Worked in the industry for 5 or 6 years and can say that it attracts the most broken, damaged and wounded people I have ever met - and I’m a therapist now so that is saying something. It’s a cesspool.

by Anonymousreply 148May 8, 2022 1:51 AM

Translation: He knocked back some ugly chick and she sued

by Anonymousreply 149May 8, 2022 4:45 PM

Obviously it is not possible for Hollywood types to play by the rules like regular people.

by Anonymousreply 150May 8, 2022 4:51 PM

[quote] I’m more Brad Savage than Fred Savage.

I used to think Brad was Fred's brother but recently found out he's not. Fred's brother is Ben Savage, and Brad is the brother of Tracie Savage who most might remember from "Friday the 13th part 3." Tracie was also a reporter for local NBC news in LA.

by Anonymousreply 151May 8, 2022 4:58 PM

[quote]I’m more Brad Savage than Fred Savage.

I'm more John Savage.

by Anonymousreply 152May 8, 2022 5:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153May 8, 2022 5:24 PM

After being fired from executive producing and directing ABC's The Wonder Years reboot, a source tells PEOPLE that Fred Savage "can have a temper and occasional outbursts"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154May 11, 2022 6:09 AM

^ That makes him so much hotter!!

by Anonymousreply 155May 11, 2022 6:23 AM

R154 Wow! So I guess the whole nicey-nice act he does in interviews is all fake. Guess it’s short man syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 156May 11, 2022 6:29 AM

R155 = masochistic

by Anonymousreply 157May 11, 2022 6:31 AM

R156 He is 5'10. That ain't short, stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 158May 11, 2022 2:39 PM

There is something of the night about this guy, I bet he’s as horny as fuck. I definitely wouldn’t say no…

by Anonymousreply 159May 11, 2022 2:51 PM

Like most actors heights ...he is lying. Maybe 5 feet 8

by Anonymousreply 160May 11, 2022 2:54 PM

He says he is 5'10 so that's what he is, stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 161May 11, 2022 3:08 PM

I think Tom Cruise says he is 5 feet 7 stupid cunt. What actors say when it comes to age and height is often a lie.

by Anonymousreply 162May 11, 2022 3:44 PM

^ can you two stupid cunts stop cunting ?

by Anonymousreply 163May 11, 2022 3:51 PM

Fred was on either Colbert or Conan and said he freaked out his dorm mates at college because used to walk down the hall nekkid after talking a shower.

by Anonymousreply 164May 11, 2022 4:40 PM

[quote]He says he is 5'10 so that's what he is, stupid cunt.

And you're calling other posters stupid?

by Anonymousreply 165May 11, 2022 4:44 PM

R162 Eat your cunt, cunt. Then you will catch the aids and die.

by Anonymousreply 166May 11, 2022 5:58 PM

R163 Like Janbot could ever stop her cunting every thread. She has at least 50 sock puppet accounts. You can never block that evil cunt for long.

by Anonymousreply 167May 11, 2022 6:00 PM

R158 Freddy, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 168May 11, 2022 8:04 PM

Having had a LONG chat with him at the Korean baths in LA I can verify he likes being naked and has no shame and a very hot body.

by Anonymousreply 169May 11, 2022 8:33 PM

^ any bi vibes?

by Anonymousreply 170May 11, 2022 10:51 PM

R169 What did you “chat” about?

by Anonymousreply 171May 11, 2022 10:53 PM

I prefer Doc Savage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172May 11, 2022 11:01 PM

I read a BI long ago that had Fred as bisexual & was with Neil Patrick Harris but Neil wanted to be out & Fred's conservative parents would never accept him so he remained closeted with a hetero marriage..

Another BI had 2 bisexuals leas in a West coast play getting hot & heavy . The 2 best answers were Fred & James "Spike" Marsters.

His anger issues may be closeted related & sexual abuse related. We all know how many pedos are in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 173May 12, 2022 12:56 AM

[quote]We all know how many pedos are in Hollywood.

And in pizza shops.

by Anonymousreply 174May 12, 2022 4:39 AM

^^ Fuck off, Q believing fucktard.

by Anonymousreply 175May 12, 2022 4:44 AM

^^ Idiot. ^^

by Anonymousreply 176May 12, 2022 7:08 AM

R58, here’s Jason Hervey and friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177May 12, 2022 7:41 AM

[quote] She goes on to say that Savage “is the least offensive, most wonderful, sweet human being that ever walked the face of the earth…So I just thought it was a big joke and it was going to blow over.”

....and my livelihood depends on him!

by Anonymousreply 178May 12, 2022 9:05 AM

[quote] he freaked out his dorm mates at college because used to walk down the hall nekkid after talking a shower.

He's a Jewish so you can imagine how overly hirsute he is.

by Anonymousreply 179May 15, 2022 11:54 AM

You know, I can see his being a jackass and yelling at people - stuff like calling them "fucking idiots" and the like.

I'm a bit more surprised that he'd harass someone for actual sex, like Weinstein. Immature idiot thinking it's hilarious to smack, grab, or make sexual innuendos - yes. But, to weistein people - not as much.

by Anonymousreply 180May 15, 2022 12:00 PM

Thank you R59 - and I'd rather he be indecent with me R60

by Anonymousreply 181May 15, 2022 1:50 PM

R179 He even has back hair which I find insanely sexy.

by Anonymousreply 182May 15, 2022 3:51 PM

I'm surprised no one has brought up his feet yet. If you checkout his wikifeet page, you can see he has a near perfect foot score, and upon viewing his feet, it's no wonder why! 👣 🤤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183May 16, 2022 3:48 PM

R183 the fact that that site exists creeps me out.

by Anonymousreply 184May 16, 2022 3:58 PM

‘Wonder Years’ Showrunner on “Moving Forward” After Fred Savage Firing:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185May 16, 2022 7:23 PM

He also has himself one fine ass. 🍑 🥵

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186May 16, 2022 9:04 PM

[quote]he has a near perfect foot score

Ewwww.

by Anonymousreply 187May 16, 2022 9:57 PM

[quote] If you checkout his wikifeet page, you can see he has a near perfect foot score, and upon viewing his feet, it's no wonder why!

Can you share the reason why?

by Anonymousreply 188May 17, 2022 3:43 AM

R186 You haven’t seen many asses, have you? Because that is flat.

by Anonymousreply 189May 17, 2022 10:56 PM

I love when people act all grossed out by feet, yet have no problem eating a guy's ass. Get over yourselves, queens.

by Anonymousreply 190May 28, 2022 2:36 PM

These 80's era reboots never work out, do they?

Try to create some original material for once, Hollywood, instead of being lazy.

by Anonymousreply 191May 28, 2022 2:49 PM

This is wokeness run amok.

R1985 It was so obvious they just wanted to get rid of "the white guy" and disassociate itself from the white original. No one in Hollywood will question sexual harassment accusations these days, especially toward white men.

by Anonymousreply 192May 28, 2022 3:03 PM

R53 that episode of BMW with Topanga’s Professor was creepy but quite brave and important to show on a sitcom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 28, 2022 3:11 PM

That new reboot with all blacks probably grossed poor Fred out. Woke indeed. Shows that have nothing but blacks in the cast should always have 100% blacks behind the scenes as well. Don't torment the poor white man.

by Anonymousreply 194May 28, 2022 3:15 PM

fred tried to get all "woke" with the "black" wonder years and l👀k what happened! leftisit wokeism is a death trap of mind control communism. bahahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 195June 2, 2022 12:04 PM

Pervert!

Op's picture gives straight up Perv Vibes!

by Anonymousreply 196June 2, 2022 12:06 PM

R195 = word salad.

by Anonymousreply 197June 2, 2022 12:07 PM

Whatever his orientation is (probably bi if I had to guess, as are most who dwell in Hollywood), I picture him being very aggressive and dominant in bed, which is incredibly sexy to me.

by Anonymousreply 198June 5, 2022 6:20 PM

I'd hit that ass. Too bad Fred isn't gay, if he'd behaved this way with gay guys he would've had plenty of takers.

by Anonymousreply 199June 5, 2022 6:21 PM

I want Fred inside me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 200June 5, 2022 6:33 PM

I want him as deep in me as he can/is willing to go. And I'd like to be inside him, even more, making him scream like a little bitch! 🤤

Also, can someone please explain why certain comments just disappear, mere minutes after they're posted? Like, reply 199 would've only been posted minutes ago, and is now gone. Do they just evaporate into queer air? 🤷

by Anonymousreply 201June 5, 2022 6:50 PM

r199 is visible

by Anonymousreply 202June 5, 2022 7:02 PM

R201 you likely have that person on ignore/blocked

by Anonymousreply 203June 5, 2022 7:08 PM

^Got it. And that said, chances are whatever they said was just some bs anyway.

by Anonymousreply 204June 5, 2022 7:14 PM

I thought it was rumored that Ben is gay.

by Anonymousreply 205June 5, 2022 7:21 PM

I feel sorry for r204. Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 206June 5, 2022 7:30 PM

[quote]I thought it was rumored that Ben is gay.

An actual rumor or a DL rumor? Because every actor who ever acted is gay on DL.

by Anonymousreply 207June 5, 2022 7:33 PM

I have it on good authority, R207, that DL has never called Steve Buscemi gay.

by Anonymousreply 208June 5, 2022 8:03 PM

[quote]I thought it was rumored that Ben is gay.

He most likely is. On his IG, there is (or used to be) a photo of him in front of a bar with a Pride flag in front and a year or two ago he made a post celebrating LGBT. Add this to the fact he is 42 and has never publicly had a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 209June 5, 2022 8:27 PM

Ben's gay and Fred's bi, ok?

by Anonymousreply 210June 5, 2022 8:50 PM

Fred has a huge knob.

by Anonymousreply 211June 5, 2022 8:51 PM

^This is truth? How huge we talkin' here? And did he pound you hard and fast with it?? Details, pa-lease!!!! 🤤 🍆

by Anonymousreply 212June 6, 2022 12:56 AM

R211. wrong. I saw it at the Korean baths, He has a perfectly nice normal knob with masses of wonderful hair.

by Anonymousreply 213June 6, 2022 7:46 AM

^Sounds like you saw it SOFT, at the Korean baths. Are you unfamiliar with the term "grower, not a show-er"? Yes, that's right...some penises actually grow significantly in size in their erect state. Crazy, right? Welcome to the wonderful world of penises! 🍆 😊

by Anonymousreply 214June 6, 2022 10:19 AM

Does he have veneers?

by Anonymousreply 215June 6, 2022 10:24 AM

r215 everyone over 40 has veneers..

by Anonymousreply 216June 6, 2022 1:23 PM

R214 I am familiar with it and If you have seen it hard tell us, otherwise it is just more BS fantasy talk dreaming that a mushroom can turn into a zucchini

by Anonymousreply 217June 6, 2022 3:25 PM

While I have not seen HIS hard (or soft for that matter), I can speak for my own, which on average peaks at a mere 3-3.5 in whilst soft, and a much more impressive 8 in when fully erect. So, it is possible, and in my case, a reality. 🤗

by Anonymousreply 218June 6, 2022 9:09 PM

Wait... so both Fred and Ben are gay? I watched both Wonder Years and Boy Meets World growing up. Ben did ping especially as he grew older and the fact he more chemistry with Rider Strong than Danielle Fishell. But who can blame him as Rider was prettier than her.

by Anonymousreply 219June 6, 2022 9:13 PM

Ben has more than one picture on IG with drag queens. I like it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220June 6, 2022 10:56 PM

I would lick suck and fuck Fred Savage six ways to Sunday. Fred stop bothering with those stupid bitches and cum get some real luvin'!

by Anonymousreply 221June 7, 2022 12:29 AM

R10 great casting! They certainly look like they're related (save for the friend with the glasses).

by Anonymousreply 222June 7, 2022 1:03 AM

I used to always confuse Fred Savage and Jason Biggs. Of course now that I am older, I see that Jason Biggs is much hotter!

by Anonymousreply 223June 8, 2022 12:41 PM

^Really? I'd pick Fred's baby face over Jason's long, almost punchable face, any day! But, to each queen their own, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 224June 8, 2022 2:00 PM

What consists of a 'punchable face'?

by Anonymousreply 225June 8, 2022 2:26 PM

R224 Fred Savage is not unattractive, but he always looks like a boy to me. Even grown up, I still see a kid. Jason Biggs (who I agree can be kinda douchey sometimes), very much presents as a man. He is so sexy. Thanks to American Pie, I could never take him seriously. He would only be used as a fuckboy. I like that he is kinda stupid. In a weird way, it adds to his appeal.

by Anonymousreply 226June 8, 2022 2:40 PM

^^^ Forgot to sign at R226. i am R223 also.

by Anonymousreply 227June 8, 2022 2:41 PM

^I figured you might be. 😉

A "punchable face" is hard to put into words, he just has one. 🤷

by Anonymousreply 228June 9, 2022 12:21 AM

Anyone here ever fucked/been fucked by Fred and/or Ben??

by Anonymousreply 229June 9, 2022 12:27 AM

R218 Fred is in no way 3 soft. Half that maybe.

by Anonymousreply 230June 9, 2022 5:38 AM

He’s so whittle and itty bitty

by Anonymousreply 231June 9, 2022 5:46 AM

He can treat me inappropriately anytime

by Anonymousreply 232June 9, 2022 5:49 AM

Who’d have thought Kevin Arnold would have street cred on DL.

by Anonymousreply 233June 9, 2022 1:12 PM

Would love to fuck the shit out of Fred. I'd bend him over, grip him by the feet and speard his legs way the fuck up in the air, so I can really get in there and get the job done. He seems like he'd be a good, untamed fuck, like a wild animal in bed. Would love to make him scream and moan like crazy with my big, phat cock!

by Anonymousreply 234June 12, 2022 4:34 PM

Jesus. Some of you are probably attracted to Malcolm In The Middle too.

by Anonymousreply 235June 12, 2022 4:47 PM

In a couple of online interviews several years ago, actor Luke Edwards said Fred acted like an extremeh prima donna during the filming of "The Wizard." A glorified extra who worked on that movie also said Fred wasn't very nice.

by Anonymousreply 236February 19, 2023 9:40 AM

[quote]like a wild animal in bed

🐺🐺🐺🐺. No!

by Anonymousreply 237February 19, 2023 1:44 PM

^^You mean a teenager had an attitude on a movie set? I don't believe it.

A lot of teenagers aren't always so nice, doesn't mean they're mean once they're adults.

by Anonymousreply 238March 10, 2023 9:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!