Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Q-Anon Queen of The Official Kingdom of Canada's World Tour!

Queen Romana Didulo, between making death threats against nurses administering the COVID vaccine, is touring the World in her fancy RV! Here, she and her supplicants bless the Atlantic Ocean and she delivers the kind, clear and cogent thoughts that make her so beloved by all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 27, 2022 1:40 PM

We need to make long term and permanent mass institutionalization a thing again.

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2022 8:26 AM

First violent clash of her subjects with the police earlier today. The Queen Dildo had directed them to go down to the Peterborough police station and arrest the cops there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2022 12:02 AM

Fucked around and found out, as they say.

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2022 12:04 AM

"blissed"??

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 12:12 AM

That is some next level batshittery R2. What on earth were they thinking? What were they even protesting against? In Peterborough of all places?

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2022 12:14 AM

As freezing cold as it looks in that video, I still gotta say Canada seems so beautiful, hopefully one day I will get a chance to travel there.

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2022 12:34 AM

r5 She has convinced them that she's in control militarily. Many of them have also stopped paying their bills and had their electricity disconnected because she had told them Canada in its past form doesn't exist anymore and there is no debt in her kingdom. They're addicted to her Telegram channel and they live in a parallel reality at this point.

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2022 12:36 AM

She's a carpet muncher, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 8August 15, 2022 8:04 AM

Obviously.

by Anonymousreply 9August 15, 2022 8:23 AM

"Who does that bitch think she is?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 15, 2022 8:26 AM

She's now boasting about her superhuman police forces, who've been created by mixing Filipino DNA with -- white rappers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 15, 2022 8:50 AM

That’s nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 15, 2022 9:10 AM

……….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 15, 2022 9:10 AM

When I saw the words “Q-Anon Queen,” I thought this thread was going to be about Aaron Rodgers.

by Anonymousreply 14August 15, 2022 9:11 AM

^ I thought Majorie Tayl... three names

by Anonymousreply 15August 15, 2022 9:16 AM

JFC these people are loonies. Is JFK Jnr joining her on her world tour?

by Anonymousreply 16August 15, 2022 9:51 AM

I see what you did there, r16.

by Anonymousreply 17August 15, 2022 10:05 AM

She's pissed off now, says she was expecting tens of thousands of We The People down at the Peterborough station to "peacefully arrest the cops" but only tens of people showed up. She was handing out chopped tomatoes and cucumbers and tins of sardine to the ones who came; something tells me she didn't have tens of thousands of those with her either.

by Anonymousreply 18August 15, 2022 10:09 AM

Tut tut! Coals of fire, r18.

Coals of fire.

by Anonymousreply 19August 15, 2022 10:14 AM

When Anusmouth trades Melanie in, he should hook up with this loon! What a power couple they would make.

by Anonymousreply 20August 15, 2022 10:39 AM

A dyke of the highest order.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 15, 2022 11:08 AM

Video of Queen Romana's very own 1/6 in Peterborough, given the Benny Hill treatment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 19, 2022 10:49 PM

Omg, r22, what an awesome website!

by Anonymousreply 23August 19, 2022 11:02 PM

Here's the comic, yet sobering romp you've wanted to see about the Qanon cutie and her minions!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 27, 2022 1:25 PM

VICE just had an article about her gross sardine van.

She's also on Twitter now that anything goes because of course she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2022 1:29 PM

How have I not heard of this person before? This shit is bananas!

Is she one of the indigenous people? Because if she is, the government has to treat her very carefully lest they be accused of racism and such. It’s also funny when delusional people manage to accrue followers (to a point, anyhow). How does that happen? The psychology of it is fascinating. That crazy bitch managed to get a bus and a film crew together! Is she that charismatic?

by Anonymousreply 26November 27, 2022 1:37 PM

[quote]Is she one of the indigenous people?

No, she's a Filipino immigrant. That's the craziest part.

by Anonymousreply 27November 27, 2022 1:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!