Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The minute I saw Matt Gaetz, I knew there was something wrong with him genetically. However, I just figured out it was the

resemblance to Down's syndrome patients. Not trying to offend people with Down's, some of them have the heart of an angel and special talents. However, due to genetic reasons, most of them share certain facial features regardless of race and gender. Matt Gaetz looks exactly like one of them, yet his mental status worse than what is expected by his looks. Did his mom ever screen for Down syndrome when she was pregnant? Did she decide to keep him even after being told it was a special kid? Is this the reason he harbors so much hatred and anger against abortion?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 5, 2022 3:27 PM

The resemblance is undeniable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2022 5:26 AM

One more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2022 5:27 AM

Lol look at his mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2022 5:30 AM

Gaetz's nose is not a Down syndrome nose - which is typically small with a flat bridge, due to small nasal bones.

Also he doesn't have the flat face that is also typical to Down syndrome.

He is absolutely hideous, regardless.

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2022 5:35 AM

R4 He might have done a nose job to cover it lol.

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2022 5:39 AM

He just looks like a typical white trash inbred to me.

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2022 7:17 AM

I could never figure out if he looked like Beavis or Butthead to me. It was definitely one of them. OP inspired me to find out so I googled the images. OMG - he truly looks like both. Combined.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2022 7:25 AM

The lack of an upper lip is alarming.

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2022 7:36 AM

The first time ever I saw Matt Gaetz ...

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2022 7:44 AM

A thin upper lip and a smooth philtrum are associated with fetal alcohol syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2022 7:46 AM

[quote] Not trying to offend people with Down's

Well you are!

[quote] some of them have the heart of an angel and special talents.

So patronising!

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2022 8:23 AM

I think he's a sociopathic Butthead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2022 9:30 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2022 10:04 AM

Does his “son” still live with him? Does he still put on his makeup?

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2022 10:05 AM

How in the world does he hold onto hot trim like Nestor?

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2022 10:16 AM

I want to eat Matt’s ass.

by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2022 10:19 AM

Great! If you're 14 I'll send you a Venmo payment.

by Anonymousreply 17May 5, 2022 3:06 PM

He and Josh Hawley both look like they suffer chromosomal disorders that will eventually be named after them. Come to think of it, Mitch, the Trumps, Lindz. All of them very "distinctive"

by Anonymousreply 18May 5, 2022 3:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!