Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

THE OFFER with Miles Teller- is everyone watching?

Seems impossible but I did a search and there wasn't already a thread.

What do you think of this new mini-series on Paramount Plus, a fictionalized account about the making of The Godfather? The story-telling is incredibly simplistic, yet it's all so brilliantly paced and acted, I'm really into it. Love the clothes!

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2022 2:11 AM

You're worse than Mussolini, the DeCavalcante crime family, and Barry Lapidus. This is thread number four.

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2022 12:31 AM

I'm loving it! I just saw the episode with Al Pacino having dinner with Al Ruddy, and he was perfect! And it's true the "Italians" tried to block the movie from being made.

I'm loving the way they characterize Puzo. How no one wanted Pacino. No one wanted to spend the money on Marlon Brando.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2022 10:17 PM

Miles Teller is in Top Gun 2 , so it looks like he's having a good year. Maybe he stopped acting like an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2022 3:42 PM

Sweet Jesus!!! Who the FUCK is Anthony Ippolito He plays young Al Pacino? Because he is absolutely gorgeous. Seriously. I am not playing. The man is beautiful. How old is he? And who knows anything about him????I must know.

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2022 8:04 PM

Well, at least he's on Instagram. Maybe he is Gay? Or is that too much to ask for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2022 8:07 PM

I binged watched this over the weekend and it wasn't as bad imo as the reviews made it out to be. Matthew Goode was terrific as Robert Evans. He deserves an Emmy nod, but I have a feeling he'll be snubbed out.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2022 12:53 AM

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2022 1:05 AM

If you want to fuck a gay Al Pacino, fuck Al Pacino.

He may have been bi at some point, but he has gotten much queenier with age.

Don't let those late in life kids fool ya! Al would be Miss Helium Heels.

Except at his age, he really needs the sling. And I'm not really sure if he's allowed poppers anymore. You might want to consult his physician.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2022 1:48 AM

Please link to the other 3 threads, R1. They don’t come up in a search

Loving this show. Everyone is great. Mathew Goode and Giovanni Ribisi both need Emmys for this. They are outstanding.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2022 2:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!