Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

6-Year-Old Burned in Horrific Bully Attack

I think I would wanna kill that little bully bastard if I were this boys parent. Poor thing.

“Heartbreaking photos show a 6-year-old boy from Connecticut covered in burns and bandages in the hospital, after his family said he was set on fire by a bully in a horrific attack.

Most of Dominick Krankall's body is now swollen and bandaged up after the Bridgeport boy suffered second- and third-degree burns to his face and legs on Sunday. The boy's sister, Kayla Deegan, said her brother was playing in the backyard of their home off Louisiana Avenue in the afternoon with other children who live below them.

"As soon as he walked down the stairs, the bully called his name and lured him over around the corner, and in a matter of seconds he came back around the corner screaming, saying 'Mommy, they lit me on fire,'" said Deegan.

She said that an 8-year-old neighbor got into a shed on the property, and he somehow gained access to some gasoline and lighters. That's when the boy called Deegan's little brother over.

"What he did was pour gasoline on a tennis ball, took a lighter, lit it up and just chucked it right at my brother's face — and then ran away from him and watched him burn," Deegan said.

Dominick was rushed to the burn unit at Bridgeport Hospital just before 4 p.m. Police said Tuesday that they are investigating preliminary reports of four unattended children seen playing with gasoline and lighting objects on fire.

Hospital officials said that the boy is expected to recover. Dominick is lucky to have survived the incident, but what happened to him left loved ones outraged — because they said that this incident isn't the first time the alleged bully has put him in the hospital.

"Two months ago under the bully’s mother's supervision, he was pushed into a wall and fell to the floor. And again, the mother refuses to admit her kid did it," said Deegan.

The family of the other boy did not wish to address the incident when reached at their home.

Police, fire, and the state fire investigation teams are investigating the cause of the child’s injuries, as well as the incident. As of Tuesday evening, no charges have yet been filed.

But Dominick's loved ones are calling for justice.

"It's heartbreaking, it's sickening to know the family. There's nothing being done about this," said Deegan. "This needs to be seen everywhere so everyone knows Dom’s story and what he had to go through, and the extent it went to for someone to hopefully do something."

The family is looking to raise money in order to help pay for the hospital expenses — and so they can move out, and find somewhere else safer to live.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 28, 2022 6:36 PM

Oh wow..😢 I would sue the hell out of that boy’s family..

And put that boy away in an institution somewhere. He’s already ruined for socie.

by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2022 9:04 PM

this is what happens when you switch children's programs from learning to "teaching" empathy and have zero tolerance bullying laws focused on hurt fefes.

something like this and I don't suspect this kid will become like a milllennial or gen z douchebag crying for a safe space because they were triggered by a non-pc word.

by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2022 9:06 PM

[quote]The family is looking to raise money in order to help pay for the hospital expenses

Greatest healthcare system in the world 🙄

by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2022 9:07 PM

This poor child will be scarred for life in more ways than one.

The bully and his evil family need to face justice.

by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2022 9:11 PM

Godammit I knew this was Bridgeport before I even read the article!

by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2022 9:12 PM

Just drop the bomb already. The human experiment has failed.

by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2022 9:13 PM

Set fire to the house with the bully and his family in it. We can't risk them reproducing again.

by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2022 9:14 PM

Dropping a bomb on Bridgeport would do society a favor

by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2022 9:14 PM

This is why Earth is a flyover planet.

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2022 9:15 PM

Poor little guy. Can’t believe someone could be this cruel, even a child.

Have to say this is the first time I’ve ever heard someone say they need to find somewhere safer to live than Connecticut. But I wouldn’t move. I’d sue that kid’s parents into fucking oblivion. Fuck that. And I might would have to restrain myself from…handling some things on my own terms. Just saying,

by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2022 9:16 PM

Fucking wicked! Poor soul x

by Anonymousreply 11April 27, 2022 9:16 PM

Wtf happened to parents? If I'd done something like this as a kid my parents would have slapped the shit out of me, offer to help pay the kids medical bills and force me to apologize to the other family, then ground me for a year.

by Anonymousreply 12April 27, 2022 9:17 PM

I’m a parent. I don’t care how old the perpetrator was; if they did this to my kid, they’d never be seen alive again. Sick fucking asshole.

by Anonymousreply 13April 27, 2022 9:19 PM

If that evil boy’s parents were smart they should have him committed right away.

They probably won’t though.

Child services would do it for them.

by Anonymousreply 14April 27, 2022 9:19 PM

R9 Humans are from space also. We live in space.

by Anonymousreply 15April 27, 2022 9:22 PM

Horrific. The evil kid's evil parents should be shot.

by Anonymousreply 16April 27, 2022 9:23 PM

I don't care how old the other kid is.

He belongs in juvenille detention and the older kids can treat him exactly the way he treated this poor kid.

I don't care what happens to him. I don't care about helping him or fixing him or rehabilitating him.

He's not redeemable. If you can do something this horrific, you should put away forever.

by Anonymousreply 17April 27, 2022 9:24 PM

Want some dressing for that word salad, R4? What the actual fuck were you trying to say? Do you smell toast? Should we contact your relatives for a welfare check?

by Anonymousreply 18April 27, 2022 9:27 PM

Did you take a wrong turn, R18?

by Anonymousreply 19April 27, 2022 9:29 PM

The evil kids parents will just make excuses for them, R14.

"He has been hearing voices, it wasn't his fault!"

"He gets picked on, too! It isn't his fault!"

" All teachers are pedophiles! It's not his fault!"

by Anonymousreply 20April 27, 2022 9:44 PM

He’ll just be sent to an juvenile institution until he’s 18 and when he gets out he’ll become a model citizen 🙄

by Anonymousreply 21April 27, 2022 10:14 PM

Time for the asteroid to hit. Can’t come soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 22April 27, 2022 11:44 PM

R18 get help

by Anonymousreply 23April 27, 2022 11:47 PM

I’m sure that the family of the bully is poor trash. Nothing to sue them for. The go fund me for the family to move is at around $150k now, so hopefully they can move to a nicer area and the kid can get some reconstructive surgery and therapy. They won’t do shit to the bully, but he will have to live with this for the rest of his life. He will be hated by every teacher and person in that town for the rest of his life, and the cops will remember his name.

by Anonymousreply 24April 27, 2022 11:56 PM

Amateur hour.

by Anonymousreply 25April 28, 2022 12:34 AM

Then make sure they're even poorer trash R24.

by Anonymousreply 26April 28, 2022 12:53 AM

Sue for what? They don't have enough money to pay for what happened to that kid. Now beating the parents of the bully to death and putting the bully himself in solitary confinement for the rest of his life seem to me reasonable punishments.

by Anonymousreply 27April 28, 2022 1:02 AM

I’m pretty sure everyone here is thinking the same thing about the bully. I don’t believe there’s any coming back from this. I think he should be shot out into space.

by Anonymousreply 28April 28, 2022 1:39 AM

R15 = Principal Skinner who also felt the need to explain the "Who's on first" joke.

by Anonymousreply 29April 28, 2022 1:45 AM

Six years old. Such a tiny boy.

by Anonymousreply 30April 28, 2022 1:51 AM

And violence makes the world go 'round...

the eye an for an eye mentality is often what setups this chaos.

"I learned it from you!!"

Juvi likely wouldn't help him -- there were only a handful programs designed to help those that would likely become lifers but people got upset because it didn't seem enough like punishment to them.

Mental health has gone down the drain, too, so even if a longterm placement could be found... it would be more akin to residential care than therapy.

either way his life would be screwed especially being a novelty at this age... it's a stigma that would follow him longer than it would most adults. Some would say it's deserved, the mark of cain, from your everyday atheist types but to what greater benefit would it hold other than to satisfy your bloodlust.. just short of a public execution, stoning, the chopping off or permanent disabling of a limb. There are nations you could move to if you want that kind of 'justice'

And the victim, ten, twenty years later, I doubt the sympathies will remain the same. . . as jaded and callous as we tend to be.

We could have a severly disturbed predator of a kid that may eventually kill or someone that just saw home alone one too many times.

by Anonymousreply 31April 28, 2022 1:53 AM

Horrible little cunt! Pyromania is one of the psychopath triad isn't it? Kids like that should be put down.

by Anonymousreply 32April 28, 2022 2:00 AM

"they said that this incident isn't the first time the alleged bully has put him in the hospital."

Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 33April 28, 2022 2:04 AM

Meanwhile, in Boston we have a school shut down over a five-year-old rapist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 28, 2022 2:09 AM

The gofundme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 28, 2022 2:10 AM

It's always boys.

by Anonymousreply 36April 28, 2022 2:11 AM

WHy in the fuck did the parents let him anywhere near the bully if there had been previous incidents??? Id have cussed that bitch mother out and told her deranged little psycho "I will tear your fucking heart out and stomp it if you even speak to my child again" .

by Anonymousreply 37April 28, 2022 3:05 AM

But Don’t Say Gay!! That would ruin the kids forever!

by Anonymousreply 38April 28, 2022 3:07 AM

It will take a miracle for that boy to lead a normal life after this. 🙏

by Anonymousreply 39April 28, 2022 6:06 AM

Why do psychologists always say that kids who bully are often more troubled than their victims? Lots of bullies end up being successful in life with zero remorse as to their past behaviour. Often they grow up to be adult bullies.

by Anonymousreply 40April 28, 2022 9:08 AM

R39 True. It seems as though his family is close and his sister in particular comes across as wise and incredibly protective so here’s hoping that $300,000+ will go towards plenty of counseling for this poor baby.

by Anonymousreply 41April 28, 2022 1:09 PM

How does an 8 year old even comprehend that gas lit with fire can cause severe harm to someone? This evil kid’s parents should be investigated.

by Anonymousreply 42April 28, 2022 1:17 PM

Make the bully and his parents disappear. Erase them.

by Anonymousreply 43April 28, 2022 2:38 PM

Send the 8 yr old psycho to prison, let him get raped by minorities. There is no Help for that evil bad seed child monster; let his parents get raped too (get the parents fixed) You cannot fix these people.

by Anonymousreply 44April 28, 2022 3:16 PM

Question:

How was the bully not burned also?

It makes zero sense that he saturated the tennis ball with gasoline, lit it on fire, and THEN he threw the tennis ball at this poor little boy, yet didn’t have burn as well.

by Anonymousreply 45April 28, 2022 3:23 PM

Poor kid. How horrible. The brutal cruelty of young children these days...little psycho/sociopaths. This makes me sick.

by Anonymousreply 46April 28, 2022 3:29 PM

All I know is for us Gen xers’s going forth the future is looking bleaker and bleaker.

by Anonymousreply 47April 28, 2022 3:35 PM

CPS needs to pick up the bully and any other kids in the house. What are they doing playing with gasoline unattended? The parents are obviously psychopaths, would they care if their kid set himself on fire? Which could have easily happened.

I’d charge them with neglect and get them put away. Unfortunately no court of law is going to give a flying fuck that their kid set somebody on fire, because the bully is just an innocent little angel, incapable of understanding what he’s doing, but god forbid precious little bully might set himself on fire due to their negligence.

If the parents weren’t completely psycho, they would have stopped him when he was just pushing the other kid. They’re probably conspiracy theorists and think the whole world is their enemy and deserves whatever they dish out. So tired of every psychopath and narcissist being told by internet trolls that their desire for revenge is justified because the world is out to get them. Watch, it will come out that the rageaholic parents that encouraged this level of rage in a small child are Qanons or some type of Republican radicals.

by Anonymousreply 48April 28, 2022 3:36 PM

The mother of the psycho bully blamed the mother of the burned child. She looked the part of a total cunt that would never take any responsibility. Most parents suck these days.

by Anonymousreply 49April 28, 2022 3:40 PM

R37 According to the article, the bully "lured" him, and it sounds like it happened behind the parent's backs.

by Anonymousreply 50April 28, 2022 3:41 PM

R50, but after he did it the first time they knew it was a problem. They were responsible for getting him mental health care, moving, or whatever they had to do. The mother is probably a psychopath and the kid inherited it from her.

The parents of the other kid should sue the authorities while they were at it, CPS should have been taking a look at a bully who’s that extreme at such an early age. Saying a kid isn’t responsible isn’t the same as saying no one is responsible. That kid’s not an orphan.

by Anonymousreply 51April 28, 2022 6:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!