Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lauren Pazienza charged by grand jury, three felonies

One count of 1st degree manslaughter, two counts of 2nd degree assault. Due back in court in May. Video at link (still hiding under her hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204August 18, 2022 11:20 AM

She didn't do anything wrong. The authorities should go easy on her. She was just turning her life around. She wanted to go to college and be a rapper.

by Anonymousreply 1April 21, 2022 10:12 PM

I love that random flash of Debbie Harry (it looks like) in the short news clip. Oops.

by Anonymousreply 2April 21, 2022 10:24 PM

R2 Debbie was one of Barbara Gustern’s celebrity clients. But the newscaster doesn’t say anything about it so yeah, it does come across as… wha?

by Anonymousreply 3April 21, 2022 10:47 PM

They say her behavior in the days following the crime is what did her in with the jury. She knew she was guilty.

by Anonymousreply 4April 21, 2022 10:49 PM

I want to be on the jury.

by Anonymousreply 5April 21, 2022 11:08 PM

Hope this cunt got left at the altar.

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2022 11:10 PM

I can’t wait for Big Bertha and the other gals to get sweet on her in prison.

by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2022 1:03 AM

The NYT published a very nice piece about Ms. Gustern today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2022 1:05 AM

I haven't been following this case very carefully. What is supposed to be her reason for killing Gustern?

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2022 1:13 AM

Ms. Gustern started an Ezra Miller thread three minutes after Lauren did so Lauren felt like Ms. Gustern was trying to usurp the kudos and WW’s to which Lauren aspired.

Bitch had it coming.

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2022 1:41 AM

I went to the Internet to find the answer to my question but could not.

however, I did find this alluring photo of her:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2022 1:48 AM

" I'm too beautiful to go to jail."

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2022 1:52 AM

R9

One DLer (unusually insightful for DL) said that the killer may have thought Barbara was looking at her while she was verbally abusing her fiancé.

So she crossed the street and called her a bitch and shoved her. She was known to be aggressive and paranoid.

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2022 2:00 AM

R9 - because Gustern was in her way. The previous thread has an article linked that has interviews with college classmates who said it was just like her to shove someone angrily if they were in her path and she was set off by something. In this case, she and the boyfriend were observed arguing. A lot of anger problems. One of her former friends said she was relieved when left the school.

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2022 2:03 AM

^when Pazienzia left the school.

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2022 2:05 AM

Is the wedding still on?

by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2022 2:32 AM

Yeah, the wedding registry is at all the best prison canteens.

by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2022 3:03 AM

Bitch deserves to be in prison the rest of her miserable life. Let her rot.

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2022 3:12 AM

[R18]But realistically, she'll be out in 8-10.

by Anonymousreply 19April 22, 2022 3:16 AM

That's still going to be something she'll never forget. She'll lose her fiancé, and she'll never get a good job after this.

by Anonymousreply 20April 22, 2022 4:14 AM

r20 Answering the phones at her family business is perfectly respectable. "Pazienza Cesspool Service...we treat our customers like family. How may I help you?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 22, 2022 4:30 AM

Cesspool heiress is going to the clink!

by Anonymousreply 22April 22, 2022 10:37 AM

The reason I asked if the wedding was still on is that Pnina Tornai has just come out with a new line of bridalwear. It's fabulous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 22, 2022 11:23 AM

R23

Orange is the new white.

by Anonymousreply 24April 22, 2022 12:19 PM

"Can you wear white?"

by Anonymousreply 25April 22, 2022 12:20 PM

Not paranoid. Zero impulse control and a malignant narcissist. Entitled not fearful or suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 26April 22, 2022 12:42 PM

The shithole heiress, is exactly what she is.

by Anonymousreply 27April 22, 2022 1:12 PM

Every time I read the Lauren Pazienza title I momentarily misread it as Enrico Pallazzo. And I know Enrico would never push anybody without a good reason,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 22, 2022 1:23 PM

She’s a danger to society

by Anonymousreply 29April 22, 2022 2:06 PM

Unless there's more that hasn't come out in news media, it's going to be tough getting a 1st degree manslaughter conviction.

Yes, Lauren Pazienza pushed Ms. Gustern, but did she intend to cause death?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 22, 2022 2:21 PM

She can go fuck herself and I hope she is made into a prison bitch in prison because I guarantee you she will eventually be sentenced to a prison. There is truly nothing in life which warrants pushing a little old lady or gentleman out of "the way" like that at all. I don't care if you are escaping a burning fucking building or anything else. Fuck that woman!

I'm sorry for cursing. But, this Lauren just made my blood boil because the late Barbara Gustern could have been anyone's mother or grandmother you know. She was still working a bit in her field and was harming no one.

by Anonymousreply 31April 22, 2022 2:29 PM

[quote]because Gustern was in her way. The previous thread has an article linked that has interviews with college classmates who said it was just like her to shove someone angrily if they were in her path and she was set off by something. In this case, she and the boyfriend were observed arguing. A lot of anger problems. One of her former friends said she was relieved when left the school.

Ms. Gustern was NOT in her way, this insane Paziena bitch crossed the street to push the vocal coach. Read the full thread here, "Arrested".

Yes, it's obvious Pazienza had anger issues since she was a small child, she taunted kids in her neighborhood and even beat up one child. Interviews with many who knew her, such as her college roommates, posted videos of her mocking deaf people. Pazienza also mocked obese people. Oh the irony, she now has thunder thighs!

It appears her parents didn't seek help for her when she was young. While ignoring her mental health issues, they sent her on expensive European vacations and basically coddled The Cesspool Princess.

This nut-job better not get just a few years in prison.

by Anonymousreply 32April 22, 2022 2:46 PM

[quote]Yes, Lauren Pazienza pushed Ms. Gustern, but did she intend to cause death?

The intention might to have been to kill Gustern, but Pazienza sure made a point to [bold]cross the street to push Gustern. [/bold]

Again, this crazy bitch crossed the street to [bold]intentionally push an old lady she didn't even know. [/bold]

Hope she gets a lot of prison time. Pazienza deserves to be miserable the rest of her disgusting life.

by Anonymousreply 33April 22, 2022 2:50 PM

[quote]Cesspool heiress is going to the clink!

Poo-poo Princess Prepares for Prison.

by Anonymousreply 34April 22, 2022 3:14 PM

She's been indicted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 10, 2022 3:55 PM

She'll serve fewer than 5 years. Just wait. It's NY.

by Anonymousreply 36May 10, 2022 4:11 PM

She’s been denied bail!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 10, 2022 6:26 PM

In every photo she looks like Cousin It.

by Anonymousreply 38May 10, 2022 6:26 PM

You're in the shithouse now pal.

by Anonymousreply 39May 10, 2022 6:40 PM

Cesspool Heiress in the hoosegow!

by Anonymousreply 40May 10, 2022 6:47 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 10, 2022 7:13 PM

Bail? You get no stinkin' bail! I'm back, bitches, so don't fuck with me.

by Anonymousreply 42May 10, 2022 8:13 PM

I hope she chokes on her own tongue.

by Anonymousreply 43May 10, 2022 8:20 PM

From a defense perspective this could be an interesting case. Though I would try to get a plea fast.

by Anonymousreply 44May 10, 2022 8:22 PM

She hasn't been denied bail. She was on bail and the bail was revoked! So much more delicious. Welcome to Rykers, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 45May 11, 2022 5:12 AM

How stupid do you have to be to get your bail revoked? What did she do?

by Anonymousreply 46May 11, 2022 6:41 AM

New judge deemed her a flight risk and revoked her bail.

by Anonymousreply 47May 11, 2022 6:58 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 11, 2022 7:10 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 11, 2022 7:11 AM

[quote]I love that random flash of Debbie Harry (it looks like) in the short news clip.

I remember when Debbie Harry hired Barbara as her vocal coach. It was in between her time as a jazz singer and when she had her No. #1 comeback with Blondie in the UK. She credited Barbara as being instrumental to resurrecting her career and was tremendously grateful for her guidance during those days.

by Anonymousreply 50May 11, 2022 7:13 AM

You've all seen Law & Order and the spinoffs. There's an arraignment judge and then later the actual trial judge. The arraignment judge released her on $500,000 bail but yesterday she appeared before the trial judge. The trial judge said she is a serious flight risk due to her family's wealth and revoked her bail. Jail through trial at least, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 51May 11, 2022 7:43 AM

This could become be a turning point for violent crime in NYC, they can throw the book at her to send out a message. She wasn't black or trans, there's no need to be soft on this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 52May 11, 2022 7:49 AM

[quote]The trial judge said she is a serious flight risk due to her family's wealth and revoked her bail.

The downside of being a cesspool heiress.

by Anonymousreply 53May 11, 2022 12:57 PM

Now this bitch is blaming her wine consumption as the reason she shoved the vocal coach?!

Isn't her crazy past a factor? According to former friends, she was a violent child, then proceeded to bully her college friends. People in her LIC building said she was always complaining about something, she was always acting entitled. The apartment wasn't even hers, it belonged to her BF's family.

Sounds like she has untreated mental illness. Obviously, her family threw money at her, they never got her the help she needed.

by Anonymousreply 54May 11, 2022 5:02 PM

I know people like her. Horrid, entitled, sociopathic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 55May 11, 2022 5:13 PM

But Soho Karen is still free to go

by Anonymousreply 56May 11, 2022 5:15 PM

I like the fact that The NY Daily News listed her weight, 175 pounds! Miss Cesspool probably had another meltdown about that! looool

by Anonymousreply 57May 11, 2022 7:46 PM

She sounds like she has enormous problems with entitlement and anger management, and fully deserves to go to prison.

by Anonymousreply 58May 11, 2022 7:52 PM

Not to mention, R58, that when she has a little too much wine, she turns into a cold-blooded killer.

by Anonymousreply 59May 11, 2022 7:55 PM

This is the gist of it: “You can’t just have temper tantrums because the world doesn’t go your way.”

From today’s NYT:

But the judge, Felicia A. Mennin, was not convinced, and ordered Ms. Pazienza to be held without bail.

Upon that order, a friend and student of Ms. Gustern’s who was sitting in the courtroom, Morgan Jenness, banged her fist on a court bench in approval. Outside the courtroom after, Ms. Jenness, 65, said that the order represented a “first step to justice.”

Ms. Jenness said that she had begun taking voice lessons from the coach about five years ago, and that Ms. Gustern, even at 87, had more energy than any of her students. She loved life, Ms. Jenness said, and “would never have said anything nasty to anyone.”

“The fact that someone ran across the street to push her because they had to take it out on somebody is sad,” she said. “I doubt that she thought that she would kill her, but there are consequences. You can’t just have temper tantrums because the world doesn’t go your way.”

by Anonymousreply 60May 12, 2022 5:38 AM

Lauren Pazienza is obviously unhinged. According to the NY Daily News article linked above, she threw her food at her BF because they were asked to leave the park because it was closing? This is not normal behaviour.

Constantly having temper tantrums when things didn't go her way, seemed to be her ongoing MO. It was only a matter of time before her behaviour led to someone getting seriously injured or killed. I can imagine, somewhere down the line she would have pushed someone into the subway tracks.

Seems LP was constantly having meltdowns when she didn't get her way. Her parents should also be charged with something, as they likely knew the daughter was unstable for many years, yet didn't get her help.

I hope she's locked up for a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 61May 12, 2022 10:32 AM

R54 [Quote] Now this bitch is blaming her wine consumption as the reason she shoved the vocal coach?!

I see her legal team is going with the classic ‘Franzia defense’.

by Anonymousreply 62May 12, 2022 10:45 AM

Sounds like typical immigrant. The American judicial system is very political. The judge and prosecution will give the public what they want.

by Anonymousreply 63May 12, 2022 10:45 AM

That fiancé should be charged with something because he saw her push Gustern and didn’t do anything. What is that, depraved indifference? He also gave her refuge, like her parents did, even though everyone knew the police were looking for her fat ass. Aiding and abetting.

by Anonymousreply 64May 12, 2022 10:49 AM

R64 I also got the impression from initial news reports that the fiance was present for the push, but current articles state that they split up after the park incident and he didn't see her again until after it was over. Apparently she called him during the twenty minutes she hung around afterwards and he met her there, but she didn't tell him until later that night in bed that she'd pushed somebody.

by Anonymousreply 65May 12, 2022 10:53 AM

[quote]Sounds like typical immigrant. The American judicial system is very political. The judge and prosecution will give the public what they want.

Typical immigrant? This nut-job is an American. IIRC, she was born in Long Island NY. Her parents are American too. Because the family has an Italian last name that doesn't make them immigrants.

by Anonymousreply 66May 12, 2022 10:54 AM

R65 love to try whatever drug you are on .

by Anonymousreply 67May 12, 2022 11:00 AM

Her boyfriend has beautiful coloring and BDF.

I'm jealous 😫 of her.

by Anonymousreply 68May 12, 2022 11:03 AM

I love how DM and Post called her "cesspool socialite", and her dad "cesspool mogul"

by Anonymousreply 69May 12, 2022 11:11 AM

The tabs first called her an "heiress" and then changed to "socialite" which is probably a little more accurate, though to be honest, I think the phrase "cesspool heiress" edges out "cesspool socialite," but I enjoy using both.

by Anonymousreply 70May 12, 2022 11:27 AM

I hope Lauren is shoved repeatedly by her Riker’s Island sorority sisters.

by Anonymousreply 71May 12, 2022 12:06 PM

Cunt's own fiance (ex-fiance, I'm sure, at this point) talked to prosecutors and told them blow-by-blow what the bitch confessed to him that she did.

by Anonymousreply 72May 12, 2022 12:48 PM

You just know that she's blaming everyone but herself for this.

by Anonymousreply 73May 12, 2022 3:11 PM

R72, perhaps he came clean after her photo had been plastered all over the place. He doesn’t have spousal immunity, but maybe he worked a deal with prosecutors. Also, it was said that police knew who she was but didn’t know where she was. Who knows.

They have her locked up now, so that’s a consolation, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 74May 12, 2022 4:10 PM

I want to see Wendy O. Williams - the original blonde one from the '80s - back her into a corner at Rikers and say, you are a shit stain on the panties of life!

by Anonymousreply 75May 12, 2022 4:17 PM

Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s found unfit to stand for trial. She’s clearly unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 76May 12, 2022 4:21 PM

[quote] I see her legal team is going with the classic ‘Franzia defense’.

It's hard to tell how much you're drinking when it's coming from a box!

by Anonymousreply 77May 12, 2022 4:32 PM

That's not going to happen, R76.

by Anonymousreply 78May 12, 2022 6:02 PM

[quote]Sounds like typical immigrant.

And you sound like a typical asshole Trumptard.

by Anonymousreply 79May 12, 2022 6:07 PM

[quote] They say her behavior in the days following the crime is what did her in with the jury.

Uh, what jury?

by Anonymousreply 80May 25, 2022 9:43 PM

[quote] it's going to be tough getting a 1st degree manslaughter conviction. Yes, Lauren Pazienza pushed Ms. Gustern, but did she intend to cause death?

JFC, this has been discussed ad nauseam. You do NOT need intent to kill to be charged with manslaughter. That’s why it’s manslaughter and not a murder charge.

Very simply put:

Intends to kill and does kill = murder.

Recklessly causes the death of another = manslaughter.

by Anonymousreply 81May 25, 2022 9:45 PM

[quote] That fiancé should be charged with something because he saw her push Gustern and didn’t do anything. What is that, depraved indifference? He also gave her refuge, like her parents did, even though everyone knew the police were looking for her fat ass.

At bare minimum he should be charged with hindering prosecution.

by Anonymousreply 82May 25, 2022 9:46 PM

[quote] There is truly nothing in life which warrants pushing a little old lady or gentleman out of "the way" like that at all. I don't care if you are escaping a burning fucking building or anything else. Fuck that woman!

Well, there are exceptions.

by Anonymousreply 83May 25, 2022 9:48 PM

Intent IS an essential element of Manslaughter in NY State.

[quote] With intent to cause serious physical injury to another person, he causes the death of such person or of a third person;

What the state needs to prove is that a push or a shove was enough to reasonably infer the intent to cause serious physical injury.

I imagine she will testify that she did not intend to injure her at all.

by Anonymousreply 84May 25, 2022 9:55 PM

Her defense had better keep her off the stand. That crazy bitch might go off on the judge.

by Anonymousreply 85May 26, 2022 12:20 AM

How can u assess her intent. She pushed a old hag. I guess that's pretty creepy but should we be accountable for a fluke death.

by Anonymousreply 86May 26, 2022 5:37 AM

Seek help, R86.

by Anonymousreply 87May 26, 2022 5:39 AM

I had R86 blocked ages ago. I suggest you do the same.

by Anonymousreply 88May 26, 2022 5:42 AM

She’s so fat!

by Anonymousreply 89May 26, 2022 5:45 AM

Is she half Irish? The mother looks Irish.

Would explain quite a lot.

by Anonymousreply 90May 26, 2022 5:48 AM

There are worse "crimes," R89--like pushing people to their death.

Cunt off, R90. Loser.

by Anonymousreply 91May 26, 2022 5:50 AM

Finally some good news

by Anonymousreply 92May 26, 2022 5:52 AM

Denied bail AGAIN…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 27, 2022 4:58 PM

I guess she needs a few more therapy sessions, R93.

by Anonymousreply 94May 27, 2022 5:17 PM

I hate this cunt with the heat of a thousand suns. Hope she goes down.

by Anonymousreply 95May 27, 2022 6:03 PM

Oh… therapy. The poor thing! And it shows how remorseful she is.

by Anonymousreply 96May 27, 2022 6:37 PM

[quote]Is she half Irish? The mother looks Irish. Would explain quite a lot.

Guess you don’t know much about Italians and Italian-Americans, especially those with descendants who are Northern Italian, they tend to have lighter complexions and light eyes. A lot of Italians have blond and even red hair and light eyes. My great father was a blond blue-eyed Sicilian.

A lot of my Italian relatives are natural blonds and there are even a few with red and dark auburn hair. One aunt looks like Aishwarya Rai, that aunt has green eyes. Another aunt has olive skin with natural auburn hair, my mom has black hair and brown eyes. I have blue eyes. We basically all have different coloring and that side of my family are all Italian.

I went to school with a Puerto Rican guy who had red hair and 'looked Irish' or what people perceive as a typical Irish look.

Whatever this nutjob's mom’s background is, she spoiled and coddled her mental case daughter. It's obvious, both parents ignored her abhorrent behavior which, apparently, has been going on since she was a child.

by Anonymousreply 97May 27, 2022 9:39 PM

So she’s half Irish?

by Anonymousreply 98May 27, 2022 9:45 PM

OMG don't even get started with the bizarre anti-Italian trolls! They're ancient and their ideas about white ethnics are straight out of the 1950s.

by Anonymousreply 99May 27, 2022 10:03 PM

[quote]My great father was a blond blue-eyed Sicilian.

Meant to post, my great grandfather was a blond blue-eyed Sicilian.

Yes, R99, the anti-Italian trolls are so tedious. They also seem to think every Italian-American has mob ties!

Bet they don't even realize the late Ray Liotta might not have been of Italian descent, Ray was adopted by an Italian-American couple.

by Anonymousreply 100May 28, 2022 11:13 AM

So —- half Irish then.

by Anonymousreply 101May 28, 2022 12:01 PM

Where's video of the actual incident?

by Anonymousreply 102May 28, 2022 12:05 PM

Lauren had no pazienza.

by Anonymousreply 103May 28, 2022 2:59 PM

Lauren has a large pinga.

by Anonymousreply 104May 30, 2022 11:19 PM

Natasha Lyonne for the movie.

by Anonymousreply 105May 31, 2022 1:48 AM

Lots of Italian/Irish people in the NY boroughs and burbs.

by Anonymousreply 106May 31, 2022 2:31 AM

Oh fucking hell r106 here we go

by Anonymousreply 107May 31, 2022 2:40 AM

Prison !

by Anonymousreply 108May 31, 2022 2:42 AM

If Pazienza had any sense, or decency she'd commit suicide in June!

by Anonymousreply 109May 31, 2022 2:55 AM

[quote]What the state needs to prove is that a push or a shove was enough to reasonably infer the intent to cause serious physical injury. I imagine she will testify that she did not intend to injure her at all.

I have a feeling this isn't the first time she's hit/pushed someone.

No bail for Pazzy. She must be going crazy in jail.

by Anonymousreply 110May 31, 2022 3:01 AM

[quote]No bail for Pazzy. She must be going crazy in jail.

Shove it, Pazzy.

by Anonymousreply 111May 31, 2022 4:38 AM

Countdown to the big day on June 18!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 31, 2022 6:52 AM

Hopefully Lauren was able to confirm the venue for the 18th; June is such a busy month for weddings on Rikers Island.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113May 31, 2022 6:54 AM

A jailhouse wedding in June! Such a bold and different choice. No boring by-the-numbers wedding for our Lauren! Now everyone will want to be dancing a cellblock tango at their wedding reception!

by Anonymousreply 114May 31, 2022 7:15 AM

This bitch had a meltdown rage because she couldn’t finish her midnight snack. She’s the kind of fat who’re that gives fat whores a bad name

by Anonymousreply 115May 31, 2022 7:58 AM

that poor old lady

by Anonymousreply 116May 31, 2022 8:05 AM

She’s a DL icon in the making. Let’s reference her anytime someone has ridiculous rage induced crimes.

by Anonymousreply 117May 31, 2022 9:01 AM

I like how she hides her face with her cousin it hair. Girlfriend should have done that when COMMITTING the crime. Not after. Dumb, fat, basic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 118May 31, 2022 10:07 AM

[quote]This bitch had a meltdown rage because she couldn’t finish her midnight snack. She’s the kind of fat who’re that gives fat whores a bad name.

This mental case and her BF were told to leave the park where they were chowing down, then, she immediately started screaming at the BF as if HE was making the rules about the park closing down. How fucked up is this bitch? Totally insane. A child doesn't act this unhinged.

This woman is definitely mentally ill, it's obvious she wasn't being medicated or stopped taking her meds.

Her former friends said it would definitely be like her to intentionally push someone in her path. However, pushing the elderly vocal coach was a whole other level of crazy. [bold]LP intentionally crossed the street, called the woman a "bitch", then pushed her. [/bold]

LP is obviously crazy. I hope her lawyer doesn't try to use an insanity plea, which he likely will. Talk about needing to be locked up for years. Lock her up!

by Anonymousreply 119May 31, 2022 10:15 AM

"Oh please, God, let her go to jail. Let her rot and die in some filthy cell with the rats gnawin' at her eyes!"

by Anonymousreply 120May 31, 2022 10:23 AM

She likes eating. She better like eating pussy where she’s going. SCHLORP!

by Anonymousreply 121May 31, 2022 10:26 AM

" I'm too beautiful to go to jail!!!"

by Anonymousreply 122May 31, 2022 11:12 AM

[quote] LP intentionally crossed the street, called the woman a "bitch", then pushed her.

But why? Not that anything justifies what she did but is there some reason she singled out this woman - who wasn't even alone? Did she imagine the woman was looking at her and laughing at her or showing disapproval?

The insanity defense is near impossible to use. There seem to be no grounds for it here.

by Anonymousreply 123May 31, 2022 5:37 PM

R123, she had some blowfight fight with her fiancé in the nearby park, threw her foodtruck food at him, then stomped out of the park so furiously that the first person she saw--this poor woman--met her wrath with a shove in a psychotic rage. Either that or she singled her out, which is intent, and a more serious charge.

by Anonymousreply 124May 31, 2022 9:52 PM

Hopefully she has a rage fit in the prison yard and pushes someone there. It’ll be a great learning experience for her when the rest of the yard piles on her and beats her to pulp.

by Anonymousreply 125May 31, 2022 10:09 PM

"Hope she goes down as hard as the woman she pushed."

Finished that for myself.

by Anonymousreply 126May 31, 2022 10:15 PM

"Bet they don't even realize the late Ray Liotta might not have been of Italian descent, Ray was adopted by an Italian-American couple. "

Yeah, and he only played a mobster in a Hollywood movie. What was the point of that comment?? You seem a tad obsessed with your Italian heritage.

by Anonymousreply 127May 31, 2022 10:23 PM

Kinda interesting she didn't choose to assault a man, don't you think? I guess it was gonna be either an elderly woman or a toddler.

by Anonymousreply 128May 31, 2022 10:27 PM

Cesspool Princess 👸

by Anonymousreply 129June 4, 2022 12:54 AM

Guinea new york trash.

by Anonymousreply 130June 4, 2022 1:04 AM

r130 is straight out of the 50s. "Guinea?" Most people under 40 don't even know what that word means.

And given her age, she's probably only a percentage Italian. Most white Americans of that generation from European backgrounds aren't 100% anything.

by Anonymousreply 131June 4, 2022 1:13 AM

This fat bitch ain’t gonna like the prison slop.

by Anonymousreply 132June 4, 2022 1:17 AM

R131, Fuck off bitch.

by Anonymousreply 133June 4, 2022 1:45 AM

Well it's the truth r133

by Anonymousreply 134June 4, 2022 1:50 AM

She looks good in some pics but her boyfriend looks like what a fat gurl would drag home.

by Anonymousreply 135June 4, 2022 2:05 AM

Her midnight Uber eats order: Biggie fries! Biggie shake!

Bitch needs a Valium and some dexatrim

by Anonymousreply 136June 4, 2022 2:28 AM

How did the elderly woman die? Did she hit her head or have a heart attack? Are we sure they didn't know each other?

by Anonymousreply 137June 4, 2022 6:09 PM

How much money does the family of Lauren Pazienza really have? What state are they from? I'm curious how much money someone's parents have to have in order to make them feel like everyone else is disposable?

by Anonymousreply 138June 4, 2022 6:10 PM

Is Lauren an only child?

by Anonymousreply 139June 4, 2022 6:10 PM

Is Lauren's family first-generation wealth?

by Anonymousreply 140June 4, 2022 6:11 PM

The Cesspool Princess and her Prince brother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141June 4, 2022 6:16 PM

bi-poloar?

by Anonymousreply 142June 4, 2022 6:19 PM

Too bad Lauren didn't cross the road for Elliot Page instead. Elliot is small, womanly, and defenseless enough to be a Lauren-sized victim, and Elliot would have milked the attack for numerous magazine covers while claiming Lauren was a large man.

by Anonymousreply 143June 4, 2022 6:22 PM

[quote]Is Lauren's family first-generation wealth?

What do you consider wealth? The Pazienza family appears to be upper middle class, they don't seem to be particularly well-educated.

Luck played a huge part in her father's success. The father hit upon a business which was needed, especially on Long Guyland, where they live. It's obvious the family is nouveau riche, there doesn't appear to be generational wealth. It's also typical that parents from new wealth are always taking expensive European vacations, to show of their new wealth. These types of parents also spoil their children because they didn't grow up that way.

It's also easy to see, kooky Lauren wanted to be something more than a typical spoiled Long Guyland college grad headed to some dull job, this explains why she moved out of Long Island and tried to infiltrate certain NYC socialite and artsy circles.

It's laughable that the NYC media keeps calling this violent murderer a "socialite". [bold]More like socialite-light! [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 144June 4, 2022 6:26 PM

[quote]What do you consider wealth? The Pazienza family appears to be upper middle class, they don't seem to be particularly well-educated.

The Pazienza family is cesspool royalty!

by Anonymousreply 145June 4, 2022 6:29 PM

Behold, the Pazienza Family crest!

In an upcoming ceremony, NY Governor Kathy Hochul will be awarding them a huge gold covered turd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146June 4, 2022 6:38 PM

What a psycho bitch. She needs to be locked up for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 147June 4, 2022 6:50 PM

Lesbians: Since this is asked all the time on DL regarding male murderers, does this female murderess make momma's mussy moist?

by Anonymousreply 148June 4, 2022 7:27 PM

Meanwhile the guy who carefully aimed his car and hit a woman and her baby in an alley is given a slap on the wrist from woke Los Angeles DA George Gascon because it was not a violent crime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149June 5, 2022 9:00 AM

No, 148. She's an entitled, despicable, nasty person. She deserves significant jail time.

by Anonymousreply 150June 5, 2022 2:04 PM

In a recent NY Times Arts & Leisure interview with avant-garde singer Diamanda Galas, she mentioned the vocal coach who was murdered by this insane fug bitch, was her long time vocal coach.

This coach had a wide variety of students, singers with different vocal styles and levels of success. It was clear the vocal coach was beloved by many. It's amazing how many famous singers she helped.

This insane Pazienza bitch put an end to this woman's long productive life and for absolutely NO reason whatsoever. If thats not enough to jail this entitled psycho bitch forever I don't know what is. Hope she's getting daily beatdowns in jail.

by Anonymousreply 151June 5, 2022 2:33 PM

She’s a Long Island monster.

by Anonymousreply 152June 5, 2022 8:39 PM

That poor woman was loved by everyone who knew her. Over 1000 people attended her memorial. A little old lady just walking down the street, and she's the victim of such a horrible act by a crazed psycho.

by Anonymousreply 153June 5, 2022 8:44 PM

[quote]Most white Americans of that generation from European backgrounds aren't 100% anything.

Not true. This one is 100% cunt.

by Anonymousreply 154June 6, 2022 6:13 PM

[quote]How did the elderly woman die? Did she hit her head or have a heart attack?

It’s been announced that she died “from injuries sustained in the attack.”

by Anonymousreply 155June 6, 2022 6:14 PM

Yes r154 it is true. Esp. in the Northeast, Upper Midwest and West Coast. Most Americans of European stock post-Boomer are a mix. Even many Boomers are mixes of Euro ethnic groups.

by Anonymousreply 156June 6, 2022 6:21 PM

[quote]How did the elderly woman die? Did she hit her head or have a heart attack?

The psycho cunt really pushed her hard, the poor woman hit her head on the sidewalk with a lot of force. She was only 4'11", very slightly built and of course quite elderly.

The cunt who did it needs to go to prison for a long time. It's such a horrible story.

by Anonymousreply 157June 6, 2022 6:22 PM

She wont r6...In NY “Life” means she can get out in 25 yrs if she behaves herself

by Anonymousreply 158June 6, 2022 6:28 PM

R158. I doubt if she’d behave herself

by Anonymousreply 159June 6, 2022 6:38 PM

I hope 20 Years and the inmates will fuck her up . Hurting a tiny old lady is up there with child abuse

by Anonymousreply 160June 7, 2022 4:29 AM

For the perp's sake I sure hope the lady isn't a music teacher. That would piss off people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161June 7, 2022 6:44 AM

Bitch was denied bail by the Appellate Court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 15, 2022 1:23 PM

r84 If this bitch is crazy enough to testify that she is really a nice person, the prosecution will be able to call multiple rebuttal witnesses to testify about how evil she is.

by Anonymousreply 163June 15, 2022 2:16 PM

She could be out, if convicted in NY in 8 yrs...that’s NY life....

by Anonymousreply 164June 15, 2022 4:09 PM

What the fuck are you talking about, R164, you stupid putz? Oh joy, another NY hater. Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 165June 15, 2022 4:43 PM

Saturday is her wedding day. Will she look good is orange?

by Anonymousreply 166June 15, 2022 5:12 PM

r165: Lighten the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 167June 15, 2022 5:20 PM

^in.

by Anonymousreply 168June 15, 2022 5:23 PM

R167: go fuck yourself. Oh, and eat shit while you're at it. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 169June 15, 2022 5:27 PM

No r165 I love NY and was born in the city..lived their for the first 48 yrs of my life... but sorry ya old schmuck, “life” in NY state is 8 to 25 yrs and no death penalty "How many years is a life sentence in New York?" 20-25 years

Less for good behavior...now run along and take your Haladol

by Anonymousreply 170June 15, 2022 6:05 PM

[quote] lived their for the first 48 yrs of my life...

And obviously took advantage of their wonderful public school system.

by Anonymousreply 171June 15, 2022 6:14 PM

The schmuck at R164/R170, waxing all knowledgeable about NY penalties and sentences (while saying NY is soft on crime) really doesn't know what she's talking about, so I'm happy to educate her. This is actually how it works in NY:

First degree murder is a class A-I felony and is subject to one of the following sentences: Death; life imprisonment without parole; or imprisonment for a term of 20 to 25 years. Although the statute lists the death penalty as a possible sentence, its use has been in question after certain appeals court cases, making the alternative sentences more likely outcomes.

Of course, this wouldn't be a first-degree murder charge, but she could get as much 25 years. But it seems to speak to R170's agenda to say she'll only get 8 years--because, ya know, NY and all.

by Anonymousreply 172June 15, 2022 6:14 PM

50 hrs of community service and a letter of apology to be put on the gravestone. Told you I was going to be tough on crime.

by Anonymousreply 173June 15, 2022 8:00 PM

Is the marriage still on?

Many South Asian men will marry any woman with white skin, they are obsessed with whiteness. If they are forced to stay within their South Asian community, they will find the whitest South Asian woman they can find.

If they cannot find a white South Asian they will marry any white woman, even going as far as marrying a white woman as insane as this creepy murderous weirdo. The BF had better get out while he can.

by Anonymousreply 174June 16, 2022 4:48 PM

The elephant from the other thread needs To Come for this bitch (twice)

by Anonymousreply 175June 17, 2022 1:20 PM

Countdown to when she gets really angry and starts smearing the walls of her cell with her own feces.

by Anonymousreply 176June 17, 2022 3:38 PM

Today's is Lauren's scheduled wedding day, r176, so your countdown might be over.

by Anonymousreply 177June 18, 2022 2:38 PM

Lauren has got the Wedding Bell Blues!

by Anonymousreply 178June 18, 2022 8:33 PM

25 years? And then in how many years will she get the possibility of parole? Like 8? That leaves her with at least 50 years to kill at a minimum one other person. How about life without parole? Why should a psychopath be free to cause more misery and pass on her rotten diseased genes?

by Anonymousreply 179June 18, 2022 8:52 PM

I would love to have some popcorn and a Mug of moonshine to watch The front row Dyke fight of her and some Hispanic cholita that she disrespected in the clink

by Anonymousreply 180June 18, 2022 9:34 PM

This family is in the multimillionaire cesspool business. One can't even begin to imagine their ties to organized crime and construction. So who does daddy know to get her out of this shit undertow and how many other lives will this family destroy? Because they have a right to.

by Anonymousreply 181June 18, 2022 10:22 PM

But, she's just been cast as the new Fanny Brice. Barbara Gustern will be working with her on her songs.

by Anonymousreply 182June 18, 2022 10:32 PM

She’s like Nancy Spungen. She would’ve ended up dead or in jail sooner or later.

by Anonymousreply 183June 18, 2022 10:49 PM

"Because they have a right to."

What does that mean, R181?

by Anonymousreply 184June 19, 2022 12:45 AM

Anyway, as soon as the (I'm sure by now) ex-fiancee told prosecutors that she admitted to him that she pushed the woman, the bridal registry folded for good.

by Anonymousreply 185June 19, 2022 1:04 AM

The bride wore orange.

by Anonymousreply 186June 19, 2022 1:10 AM

And she married her cellmate.

by Anonymousreply 187June 19, 2022 1:25 AM

Their special day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188June 19, 2022 2:04 AM

Ihope she's enjoying every day she's in a Riker's cell.

by Anonymousreply 189June 19, 2022 2:07 AM

I’d send this fat bitch a cake with a file in it but she’d eat the file too

by Anonymousreply 190June 19, 2022 12:45 PM

[quote]I’d send this fat bitch a cake with a file in it but she’d eat the file too

She'd probably use the file to sharpen her teeth into vampire fangs, the better for her wild prison sex.

The passive BF probably stuck around because Lauren was extra kinky in bed.

by Anonymousreply 191June 21, 2022 3:41 AM

Wtf I’m a pretty big asshole but even I’m careful around the elderly and would never do this. Cunt should be thrown in jail for the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 192June 21, 2022 3:46 AM

[quote]Wtf I’m a pretty big asshole but even I’m careful around the elderly and would never do this.

Never deliberately cross the street to shove an 87-year-old woman to her death for no apparent reason? I don't personally know anyone who would do this.

by Anonymousreply 193June 21, 2022 5:18 AM

Fish hate other fish just as sisters hate other sisters!

by Anonymousreply 194June 21, 2022 5:27 AM

Bitch is goin to trial. Turning down plea deals may have been a mistake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195August 17, 2022 7:41 PM

I can’t believe she rejected those plea deals. What an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 196August 17, 2022 7:49 PM

Quite big tits

by Anonymousreply 197August 17, 2022 8:01 PM

Decapitate her in public

by Anonymousreply 198August 17, 2022 8:49 PM

Stupid cunt. I hope she gets the max.

by Anonymousreply 199August 17, 2022 8:59 PM

Did she shove her with her boobs? Maybe accidentally because they’re enormous? Lawyer should argue.

by Anonymousreply 200August 18, 2022 9:16 AM

Why wouldn’t she take a plea deal? This count is going to be slaughtered and I am fucking here for it. Will the trial be televised?

by Anonymousreply 201August 18, 2022 10:59 AM

*cunt

by Anonymousreply 202August 18, 2022 11:00 AM

Live by the sword, die by the sword!

by Anonymousreply 203August 18, 2022 11:06 AM

I think she's fabulous!

by Anonymousreply 204August 18, 2022 11:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!