Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If they fire Noella, I’m out

She 100% deserves to stay. I don’t want to watch a season of the women crawling up Heather Dubrow’s ass. Thank god for Noella.

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 3:27 PM

Noella is kind of shady.

But, I do like that she takes on Hearther, whom I loathe.

by Anonymousreply 1April 21, 2022 11:58 AM

Frau cunt thread

by Anonymousreply 2April 21, 2022 12:01 PM

I COULDN'T SLEEP THINKING OF THIS...

by Anonymousreply 3April 21, 2022 12:24 PM

R2

A lot of gay men watch The Real Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 4April 21, 2022 12:49 PM

That’s sad, R4.

by Anonymousreply 5April 21, 2022 12:51 PM

I’m sure the network will take it under advisement, the show can’t possibly continue on without you watching OP

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2022 12:55 PM

I watched part one of the reunion. I don't get why Gina is so pissed at Shannon and why does Emily talk for Gina? What I really don't get is Emily is a lawyer, we know this because she tells us ad nauseum, but when Gina got a dui, it was Shannon you got a lawyer for her (I believe she paid for it too) why couldn't Emily the lawyer help out?

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2022 1:01 PM

R4 A lot of really desperately-sad ones

by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2022 1:03 PM

And, I’m out. These producers suck.

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2022 11:01 AM

Even more unbelievable they kept Emily, cut Gian to friend of and got rid of Noella. The only reason I can think of is Tamra has beef with Emily who was her former Party planner who Tamra said was begging to be on the show. WIth Tamra having beef with Heather, and Emily and them bringing in Taylor as a friend of it might be a good season.

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 3:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!