Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bisexuals are pressed that women would rather have a cheater than a bisexual men.

It’s not homophobia if homosexual men feel the same way. I would love for them to ask gay men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283March 24, 2023 3:15 PM

This isn't exactly a scientific study, that said women are way less likely to want to date a bi guy than gay men. Studies show bi men get more attention on gay dating sites than gay men

by Anonymousreply 1April 18, 2022 2:45 AM

The word is "frustrated", La'quisha.

by Anonymousreply 2April 18, 2022 2:50 AM

For some reason, I attract a lot of bisexuals. The issue is their end game is always females, it’s a statistical fact and if you fall in love with a bisexual man, you’re wasting your time if you want long term.

I think the general concept of bisexual men in the gay community is they’re too closeted and conflicted to be in a sense, respected or accepted. They’re accepted on a sexual level but from experience and stories, the feeling is mutual among bisexual men. They’ll fuck a gay guy but “don’t expect anything else”!

And a lot of that is a broad stereotype and I’m sure there are bisexual men who negate these stereotypes. But they’re common and that’s why bisexuality is still a stigma in my opinion in the gay community.

With women, it’s total homophobia and double standards. Bisexual women are more liberated because more men accepted female bisexuality. And you can say it’s because they fetishize it but so what, it’s still accepted. Whereas there are “I love the gays” women who are repulsed at the idea of gay sex.

by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2022 4:38 AM

Dataloungers are constantly hissed at by DL's Bisexual Crew as being "biphobic", but straight women are far less accommodating to them than gay men are.

Go to LSA and ask if they want any part of your bisexual ass and report back on their responses. Go on......

by Anonymousreply 4April 18, 2022 4:42 AM

I wouldn't want one because I would never be able to overcome the suspicion that he was really gay and just using me for cover, and that he really wants dick and is likely also cheating to get some while pretending with me.

by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2022 4:50 AM

More and more men are coming out as bisexual, so I think that will change things for the better. But it is it's easier for a bi man to go back in the closet especially if they move to a different area and make a new circle of friends. Gay men more or less don't have that option. And bisexual men who are homoromantic will still marry women they don't love. The issue is bi men do not want to relinquish their straight privilege. Bisexual men are rejected by straight people and they are just assumed to be just gay and face the same homophobia. Bisexual women are more accepted and they aren't really grouped with lesbians. Many people legitimately do not believe men are capable of bisexuality. Gay men are far more tolerant to bisexual men and more likely to date an sleep with them. If more and more bisexual men just owned their identity and made the sacrifice of giving up heteronormativity, many probably would just choose to be in gay relationships and find them more satisfying.

by Anonymousreply 6April 18, 2022 4:52 AM

I'm not a fan of the term "biphobia", I think it's really just homophobia because bisexuals are disliked for their homosexual attraction. Gay and lesbians do not oppress bisexuals and if they choose not to date them, it's more due to personal reasons (fear of infidelity being the biggest one). Straight people's dislike of bisexuals is less due to feeling of infidelity and more just homophobic disgust and gay panic (the idea of someone appearing straight turning out to be bisexual).

by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2022 4:58 AM

It's not necessarily homophobia. It's not wanting to waste time and intimacy with someone you believe is likely faking their attraction and loyalty to you.

by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2022 5:03 AM

R3 & R6

Why are you sympathetic to bisexuals? This is why homosexual men can't win as a whole. I don't care if it's unpc, but I would rather women be homophobic. Why should gay men waste their youth over some bisexual guy who'll eventually settle with some female? Bisexual men are only good for sex and that's it. Besides, I don't like how bisexual men get to play both gay men and women. It's like they go back in the closet during their late 20s and late 40s. But once their children hit middle school, they start cheating on their wives with males. So I don't blame women from limiting bisexual men from their dating pool. Why are gay men and straight women the villain if we refuse to go through an unnecessary trauma?

We can blame heterosexism and heteronormativity all we want. But the reality is that the urge to fit in and have biological children will always win.

A bisexual will always lead to ruin. While not always extreme, this is one fate I want to avoid. "The diary of Nan Kang of his relationship with his ex-boyfriend, expressing that he was willing to wait for him until reaching 35-years-old. From morning to night, from the moment of love, the ending should have been predicted. The world praises love, but never admits love. Why is it wrong? Nan Kang, 35-years-old is too long, and the waters in Xiangjiang are too cold. For fear that you are alone in the distant heavens, and he, with a woman and maybe a child, in the paradise at home. Nan Kang, do you regret waiting?"

by Anonymousreply 9April 18, 2022 5:24 AM

R5 R8 Well going in line with the tweet, you’d rather find out your man is cheating than find out he’s bisexual?

Not to be too extra but I know men who get trophy women and fuck the fun lessers on the side. Have you ever seen the TikToks “post yourself and the girl your boyfriend cheated on you with” lol.

Of course not all but I find your reasons are interchangeable with women.

by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2022 5:24 AM

I thought DL was in favor of the notion that many men are not monogamous anyway. So regardless of if they're straight, bi or gay, it makes no difference here. I think bisexual men should live their lives openly and stop trying to chase validation from straight people who will never accept them. I imagine majority of open, proud bisexuals are less likely to be in conservative monogamous relationships.

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2022 5:33 AM

R9 LOL I’m not disagreeing with anything you said.

I just called out the double standards with women.

I had an ex, he was a best friend and we were on / off. During off season, he dated women. These were emo “bisexual” girls who had rainbow emojis in their social media profiles and partied at Pride and were LGBT+ activists on social media, etc.

They’d have dumped him quick if he had told them he was bisexual. THEY could be bisexual, he could not.

As outrageous as this sounds, men assimilate to female sexuality to maintain the access to it.

The same statistics of bisexuality apply to women but because it’s less stigmatized by men, bisexual women are able to be more open and accepted. If women were more open to bisexual men, I think bisexual men wouldn’t be so conflicted and fucked up. Because in the end, they choose women so they have to maintain their access to women and not close the door.

But maybe it’s true for bisexual women too. Do lesbians complain about bisexual women? I’m honestly curious to see if the other side suffers the same way.

by Anonymousreply 12April 18, 2022 5:36 AM

R10 I would assume that if he is bisexual, he is already cheating and if he's straight, he will do so at any opportunity where he thinks he won't be caught.

I assume most people lean more one way than another, even if they will fuck both/either. If a man is bisexual, I will likely assume he leans gay and might just be unable to admit it to himself.

by Anonymousreply 13April 18, 2022 5:42 AM

r12

Why would you put yourself through that? Like how it did feel when he was with women?

by Anonymousreply 14April 18, 2022 5:51 AM

R14 It felt like he was with other people. He was with men too. There was never a doubt he wasn’t attracted to me or I wasn’t the best thing in his life.

The major conflicts in our friendship / relationship were the power dynamics. I’m more confident, educated, cultured, independent than he was. He very much relied on women who looked up to him as a protector / provider role (cause that’s all he had) whereas I didn’t. He liked all those things about me but resented those things when it worked against him.

The second major conflict was his psycho ex-girlfriend who was co-dependent upon him when no guys were around to put up with her and he loved the attention, despite the fact that she was abusive.

I didn’t mind him hooking up with men or women, it was February 2020 when he met a girl on OKCupid and they started a relationship during lockdown. He was having unprotected sex with her multiple times a day every day. I was really furious and it was a real shitshow because I didn’t trust her. They broke up in July. She had a baby in January. It’s not his but I was honestly warning him that this chick was looking to get knocked up. He dodged a bullet, unfortunately (at this point).

When he lied about sleeping with his ex-girlfriend, I went crazy. I was paranoid and I was nonstop attacking him and accusing him and he was gaslighting me. I found out through Spotify, I tracked their listening and music patterns, they were sharing music back and forth and I could see the artists. I knew he was going over to her house on Thursdays - you could see him listening to music on the way, then she’d start playing music then stop, then he’d listen to music on the way home. It was a weekly pattern. When I called him out on it, she made her Spotify private. Then he had the nerve to say it was a coincidence. Then later, he wrote me this long text that was clearly written by her. And I never spoke to him again.

I don’t know, we can’t help who we like. I understand how much time and energy I wasted. I’m still not over him but I’d rather eat shit and die than ever see him again. Sucks but it is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 15April 18, 2022 6:18 AM

Bisexuals need to make up their mind. Can’t have it all, and that is exactly why they rub people the wrong way.

As R6 correctly stated: “The issue is bi men do not want to relinquish their straight privilege.”

When push comes to shove, they’ll ditch the gay guy in a heartbeat and run into the perceived safety of a heterosexual relationship.

by Anonymousreply 16April 18, 2022 6:32 AM

R16 Even if it’s a toxic straight relationship, it’s still safer to them.

by Anonymousreply 17April 18, 2022 7:36 AM

R15, how old are you?

You sound smart, but young.

Let me tell you something, whether bisexual or straight, the man you’re discussing in this post wasn’t a cheating flake because he was or is bisexual. He is a cheating flake who also happens to be bisexual.

As a matter of fact, he’d be this way regardless of his sexuality.

I hope you come to realize this. I also hope you realize that you’re also flaky for putting up with his shit for one second.

Once you realize someone or something isn’t for you, everything that happens after that realization is partially your responsibility for staying with a lying, cheating flake.

Let’s not make this about some sort of personality disorder that is conflated with bisexuality.

Sometimes, men or women are just assholes, regardless of who they fuck.

by Anonymousreply 18April 18, 2022 9:58 AM

Who cares? Let the women keep the straight cheaters and send the bi men our way.

by Anonymousreply 19April 18, 2022 10:01 AM

[quote] Bisexual women are more liberated because more men accepted female bisexuality. And you can say it’s because they fetishize it but so what, it’s still accepted.

No, no, not “so what?”. That’s not an issue to be diminished or handwaved, least of all by members of a group it does not affect.

Females don’t want to be objects. We didn’t ask to be objects. The way human cultures have objectified us for thousands of years in every insidious manner is dehumanising no matter how and why it happens.

It’s how come females are still the overwhelming majority of violent or fatal sexual crime. It’s why women & young girls comprise the majority of trafficking/kidnapping victims. It’s why child brides are still a major global industry. It’s why women still do not truly in mens’ power in any significant measure. It’s why God & the Pope & the POTUS are still always men.

Men haven’t had their humanity stripped and been rendered as bodily symbols, en masse. So men don’t get to talk about it like it’s nbd, or even like you sympathise.

by Anonymousreply 20April 18, 2022 10:29 AM

R15 I think your stalking skills are inspiring. It's unusual to be so nonchalant, as a gay man, to your ex boyfriend's slamming puss during time outs. I wonder if you're bisexual yourself or young or what the deal is.

by Anonymousreply 21April 18, 2022 10:40 AM

Is it bad that I feel relieved (and not surprised) that this particular sample of women won't condone male bisexuality? I don't know if you notice, but I don't think any of them has ever read a book or stepped foot in a museum or art gallery.

by Anonymousreply 22April 18, 2022 10:48 AM

Sorry, but they're all ghetto. Of course they won't fuck with bisexuals.

by Anonymousreply 23April 18, 2022 10:51 AM

But being bisexual [bold]is[/bold] ghetto, r23.

by Anonymousreply 24April 18, 2022 11:36 AM

News flash: guys will fuck anything.

by Anonymousreply 25April 18, 2022 2:17 PM

Women rejecting bisexuals is not homophobia because homosexuals would never find themselves in that situation.

I will die on this hill.

by Anonymousreply 26April 18, 2022 2:21 PM

I've had lesbians be hateful to me about my habits, sorry R26. Women generally are not impressed by men who have sex with men.

by Anonymousreply 27April 18, 2022 2:27 PM

They hate anyone who can pass up the vag.

by Anonymousreply 28April 18, 2022 2:29 PM

I would never knowingly date a bi guy. I am obviously not homophobic but if someone has sexual preferences /desires that I am not able to accommodate why bother? With men if they're not getting what they want from you, they're going to get it from someone.

by Anonymousreply 29April 18, 2022 2:33 PM

Why does sex have to be an either/or proposition around here?

by Anonymousreply 30April 18, 2022 2:37 PM

R18 You’re absolutely correct and I am flaky too lol! There’s a lot of reasons why I was in this situation. I was at a very isolating tiresome job that deprived me of a social life and he worked with me and was all I had. Both him and the job are gone and I couldn’t imagine being stuck like that again.

R21 Just a long history of dating bisexual men. It’s been this way since 17.

by Anonymousreply 31April 18, 2022 4:36 PM

Women have told me candidly that they don't want to date bi men because they perceive them as being a higher risk for STIs. They have also said they are sceptical about whether these men aren't actually gay, ie, a waste of their time.

by Anonymousreply 32April 18, 2022 5:11 PM

I guess the silly stinkfish would rather deal with this instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 18, 2022 5:15 PM

I'm gay and I wouldn't date a bisexual man.

by Anonymousreply 34April 18, 2022 5:23 PM

R32, during the early years of the AIDS crisis, a number of women discovered that their husbands were bisexual when they were infected with HIV. Apparently the memory of those cases is tattooed in the brain of every woman; women think bisexual men are disease vectors.

by Anonymousreply 35April 18, 2022 7:00 PM

I heard that most serial killers are bisexuals. That's just what people are saying!

by Anonymousreply 36April 18, 2022 7:29 PM

Serial killers can be straight (Leonard Lake, Charles Ng, Toy Box Killer, BTK, Ted Bundy) or gay (John Wayne Gacy, Dean Corll, Jeffrey Dahmer). I don't hear much of bisexuals. The gay ones were usually married but because of the time era when homosexuality was still a taboo.

by Anonymousreply 37April 18, 2022 7:37 PM

I mean, r29, a man will cheat on their woman even when she's able to accommodate his desires. The male sex drive is just...unfortunate. I don't know why straight women bother, honestly.

My condolences.

by Anonymousreply 38April 18, 2022 7:47 PM

Statistically, r32, MSM are at a higher risk for STIs/STDs especially in the Black and Latino community which is where most of these women are from. Women are also more susceptible to STIs/STDs and can suffer greater consequences as a result such as uterine cancer and infertility. Their concerns aren't unfounded.

If I was straight, I wouldn't touch a bisexual man with a 10 foot pole in a HAZMAT suit, either. Personally, I just view male bisexuality as being in denial of their homosexuality which just sounds like a headache to deal with (someone who hasn't figured themselves out yet). Ain't nobody got time for all of that. Get yourself together.

by Anonymousreply 39April 18, 2022 7:54 PM

From what I've read in this thread. Straight women dislike the notion of dating a bi guy because they know they can get sex more easily from another bi or gay man. It's harder for a straight man to cheat because women are more discriminate in who they will have sex with. Plus women can get a guy canceled in his local dating scene by spreading the word about him being a player.

Gay men dislike the notion of it because bi men have the ability to have sex with and marry a woman and thus live as a straight man. Dating and finding a committed partner is much much harder for gay men. Also even if the bisexual guy is nice and loyal, there's still negative experiences and resentment. So for women it's about sexual fidelity and for gay men it's about emotional commitment.

by Anonymousreply 40April 18, 2022 7:57 PM

Well all these comments make sense why bisexual men are closeted.

And all the women commenting, you very well could be with a bisexual man, you just don’t know it. So the “I wouldn’t date a bisexual man” women in this thread really mean “I wouldn’t date a knowingly bisexual man”.

by Anonymousreply 41April 18, 2022 7:57 PM

r38, I agree! and, thank you for your condolences 😉

by Anonymousreply 42April 18, 2022 8:12 PM

If I had been anti-bi, I would have missed out on the love of my life.

It wasn’t a lifetime relationship—we were both too wild and immature for that—but sexual identity was never the problem between us. I still dream that I’m with him. I did last night as a matter of fact.

by Anonymousreply 43April 18, 2022 8:26 PM

People don’t understand that bisexual men generally cannot come out as such because if they are attracted to women, saying you go with guys will kill any chance of getting a woman.

Like or not, straight women generally hate the idea of a man they could be in a relationship with going with another guy. It’s generally a total deal breaker and they will just think the guy is gay.

If women were more turned on by man on man (as many straight men are with women on women), you’d get more men saying they were bisexual. But you can’t blame men who are attracted to males and females not wanting to be outed and assumed as being 100% attracted to men when that isn’t true.

Ironically, if there was no stigma from women about bisexual men, these men would be more open minded about forming relationships with men as well as women.

by Anonymousreply 44April 18, 2022 8:44 PM

Congratulations, R44 has made the first reasonable DL comment on bisexuals.

by Anonymousreply 45April 18, 2022 9:24 PM

R12, I agree with what you said. And to add, bi men are only depress because they are unable to access female sexuality, not gay male sexuality. We are disposable to them.

by Anonymousreply 46April 18, 2022 9:52 PM

Bisexuals should probably just be polyamorous. The whole thing is just crying out for a big commune.

by Anonymousreply 47April 18, 2022 10:06 PM

R41 exactly, I'm a bisexual man a s I've messed around with 10 bisexual men in my life a s every single one was closeted/not open about it, many had children too, although all the bi guys I was with were single and not with women at the time

Male bisexuality is way more common than people think it's just that we're all closeted for the most part

That fact must horrify straight women and even other bi women, but it's because of those same women that most bi men are closeted

Sled awareness is not a strong suit for women

by Anonymousreply 48April 18, 2022 10:17 PM

Straight women finding out a dude is bisexual like...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 18, 2022 10:26 PM

I think there are women who wouldn't care as much, maybe? Marlene Dietrich types? Is the problem overstated? But I've heard from bisexual women who seem to be disgusted by bisexual men.

by Anonymousreply 50April 18, 2022 10:40 PM

I think the women who don't care are the non-monogamous types. Bisexual women are still monogamous.

by Anonymousreply 51April 18, 2022 10:46 PM

R40 you oversimplify when you say for women it is primarily about sexual fidelity. It is also about intimacy. If I don't know who my partner really wants to be with, do I know them at all?

To my mind it's about playing the odds: a bisexual has twice the chance of encountering someone they like (or simply would like to try ;-) over me than a straight man, who only has 50% of the human race. I would view being in a relationship with one to give me the same emotional security as I've had in "open" relationships--little to none.

by Anonymousreply 52April 18, 2022 11:21 PM

People here aren't spelling it out.

NON-LESBIAN women, i.e. straight and bi women consider men who fuck men to be "less than a real man" and they only want a "real man". If they think a guy is bi they equate him with "gay" which is "less than a real man" to them which is why they won't date bi guys. That's pretty much it.

by Anonymousreply 53April 19, 2022 2:25 AM

This ISN'T Twitter, OP.

by Anonymousreply 54April 19, 2022 3:43 AM

Oh knock it off, R54. OP’s post has made for a good, healthy topic filled with interesting views. No name-calling, just people having a discussion.

The kind of civilised discourse that has become so rare here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 55April 19, 2022 5:59 AM

Bisexual men are exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 56April 19, 2022 6:03 AM

[quote]R9 A bisexual will always lead to ruin.

So true. Also gingers and adoptees.

by Anonymousreply 57April 19, 2022 6:06 AM

Bi men can find male sexual partners a lot more easily than they can find female ones. This is threatening to women, because they don't have the same sexual power in a relationship that they would with a hetero man.

by Anonymousreply 58April 19, 2022 6:12 AM

quote "With women, it’s total homophobia and double standards. Bisexual women are more liberated because more men accepted female bisexuality. And you can say it’s because they fetishize it but so what, it’s still accepted. Whereas there are “I love the gays” women who are repulsed at the idea of gay sex."

Disagree. It is not homophobia and I completely understand these women.

First of all, there are enough straight men, into women exclusively, so why would a woman waste her time on a sexually suspect guy. Many women are afraid that bisexuals are homosexuals in denial and, while there are genuine bisexuals, there is a fair number of that type of men. If not pure gay, but the ones that sexually prefer men. Still they want the privileges of straight life or are self loathing or too conformist. And honestly why would a woman want to be with guy who fantasizes about dick while having sex with her.

Second, many bisexuals (maybe the majority of them) are hypersexual sketchy types like Marlon Brando or RKelly that don’t make a very good boyfriend type.

Third, bisexuals have been (and still are) the major spreaders of Aids on female population.

by Anonymousreply 59April 19, 2022 8:54 AM

quote "Well going in line with the tweet, you’d rather find out your man is cheating than find out he’s bisexual?"

There was a good line in otherwise meh Andre Aciman’s novel Find me.

When Michel, a married guy confesses to his wife (who noticed he had an affair and asked "who is she") that he is in love with a man, she was shocked and decided she can not accept it. She said: With a woman I could compete, wait until the thrill is gone, try to win you back, but if this is who you are (meaning same sex attracted) there is no way I can compete with that. And she left.

Good point and I completely understand her.

by Anonymousreply 60April 19, 2022 9:06 AM

Bis are the worst. I hope they chock on FTM's pussy

by Anonymousreply 61April 19, 2022 9:16 AM

R58 But for us who don’t live in Saudi Arabia is the other way around, it is so much easier for man to find a woman (providing she doesn’t know he is bi slut).

by Anonymousreply 62April 19, 2022 9:34 AM

[quote]it is so much easier for man to find a woman

It's really not.

by Anonymousreply 63April 19, 2022 9:38 AM

Posters who say that women have problem with bi men because they are afraid of sexual infidelity haven’t read the topic of the thread. That they would prefer a straight cheater. And, as I have mentioned, for us who don’t live in Saudi Arabia, a man, who is either reasonably attractive or successful won’t have much problem in finding women.

by Anonymousreply 64April 19, 2022 9:41 AM

R63 God, if I were into women it would be ten thousand easier for me to find a decent woman than a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 65April 19, 2022 9:42 AM

With all due respect, r65, it is [bold]because[/bold] you aren't into women that you really, really, don't know what you're talking about.

I don't think you realize how difficult it is for straight men to convince women to sleep with them [bold]compared to[/bold] gay men convincing other gay men for the same. It's not even in the same ballpark, sir.

by Anonymousreply 66April 19, 2022 9:51 AM

I think women generally reject bi and gay men because they have been raised to believe that all men would crawl through hell to penetrate their hallowed vaginas. Their mothers tell them that's all men want, magical moist vaginas, so when they meet the exception to the rule it is a serious shock to the ego.

by Anonymousreply 67April 19, 2022 10:51 AM

Dear boy R66.

As a young boy when I was "straight" it was never a problem to find a girl for me. Of course, if you only wanna jump on and you lack any charm and seductive skills it could be a problem.

It is easier to drag a man into bed, but it is so much harder finding a man, whereas it is a bit more difficult to drag a girl into bed, but it is so much easier to find a girl.

There are so many pretty single girls around. There are many beautiful young guys too, but mostly straight.

The daughter of my neighbors, a pretty girl early 20s used to bring some young hipster home when her parents went on holidays. I mean different hipster any time. But last few times her parents went away she was grumpy and sulking alone. Seems like good college dick is not so hard to find these days, too.

There must be something you are doing wrong if it is so difficult for you. Or do you live in a part of world where the sexual revolution never happened?

by Anonymousreply 68April 19, 2022 11:00 AM

Sorry I meant: Seems like good college dick is not so easy to find these days, even if you are a girl.

by Anonymousreply 69April 19, 2022 11:03 AM

Watch how women react to a man they can't manipulate emotionally or sexually. Revulsion is automatic. Compare that to straight men who aren't threatened by other women.

by Anonymousreply 70April 19, 2022 11:05 AM

Basically straight men ruin everything, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 71April 19, 2022 11:13 AM

And R66 in the place I work, there are so many hetreosexual affairs in which both or one of the couple is married to other person. It is an open secret.

But try finding a gay man here, wtf. There are some suspects, closet cases, but yuck, who would want them.

by Anonymousreply 72April 19, 2022 11:14 AM

Don't shit where you eat, R72.

by Anonymousreply 73April 19, 2022 11:25 AM

Interesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 19, 2022 11:44 AM

Well, that would support the bi-scum trolls.

by Anonymousreply 75April 19, 2022 11:51 AM

No wonder R74, bisexual is either a hypersexual slut who is mainly in women, but likes dick too so he fucks men occasionally, or a homosexual who is not very aroused by women, but doesn't want to renounce heterosexual privilege and is married to woman while fucking guys around.

He has no reason to be in homosexual relationship, cause it will be against his nature. In this case he will become gay, the exact thing he doesn't want to be.

by Anonymousreply 76April 19, 2022 12:00 PM

Women aren't known to cruise for sex in public restrooms, parks, or bathhouses, so I think it would be simpler for bisexual guys to find men to have sex with. Is that incorrect?

by Anonymousreply 77April 19, 2022 12:02 PM

DL is an anomaly. In the real world, bisexual men are strongly preferred by men seeking men only dating apps and sites. Perhaps, the older, grumpier demographic here skews perceptions of bisexuals here.

by Anonymousreply 78April 19, 2022 12:04 PM

DL is an anomaly. In the real world, bisexual men are strongly preferred by men seeking men on dating apps and sites. Perhaps, the older, grumpier demographic here skews perceptions of bisexuals here.

by Anonymousreply 79April 19, 2022 12:06 PM

R77, what kind of quality men are doing those things at those places? Sounds like stomping grounds for goblins with STDs.

by Anonymousreply 80April 19, 2022 12:07 PM

R77 Well, the guys with more sensitive stomach like myself don't do that either. I know one older guy who was going to railway station public restroom and other guys wouldn't touch him with the stick.

You meet people (men and women) in bars, clubs, parties, college, office, courses, through friends, dating apps and except dating apps, I believe it is so much easier for straight people. Easier to approach and if you get rejected not a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 81April 19, 2022 12:13 PM

R79 For a casual fuck might be the same. If you are looking for something more, you wouldn't touch a bisexual through the utrasound.

by Anonymousreply 82April 19, 2022 12:15 PM

R79 For sex only.

by Anonymousreply 83April 19, 2022 12:15 PM

R77 And I forgot the dog park, the place where we dog people hang out. So much easier to come on to a lady with a chihuahua than a guy with rottweiler, if you are male.

by Anonymousreply 84April 19, 2022 12:18 PM

But I see, the ones who think that it is easier to find the same sex partner are the ones collecting STDs in sleazy places. I meant normal places where people socialize that give all the advantage to people chasing after opposite sex.

by Anonymousreply 85April 19, 2022 12:22 PM

Do bisexuals always play the victim? This is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 86April 19, 2022 12:27 PM

I have read that some studies show that male bisexuality is much more common in black and Latino community and far less in white. What is you experience in US?

by Anonymousreply 87April 19, 2022 12:32 PM

[quote]What is you experience

Oh Dear!

by Anonymousreply 88April 19, 2022 12:34 PM

Precisely r85. If you are desperate enough to have sex with strangers in public places, of course it’s easier to find that

by Anonymousreply 89April 19, 2022 12:42 PM

R87 Is it because Latino and Black men are more likely to act upon their urges than white men?

by Anonymousreply 90April 19, 2022 12:48 PM

Some women want nothing to do with anal activities either directly or by association, and it doesn't make them homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 91April 19, 2022 12:49 PM

R90 You don't know many white men if you think that they don't act upon their urges.

by Anonymousreply 92April 19, 2022 12:55 PM

R92 I do but if studies show black and Latino more are more bisexual then I’m wondering if it’s because they act more upon their urges?

by Anonymousreply 93April 19, 2022 12:56 PM

There are so many fake gays in US.

by Anonymousreply 94April 19, 2022 12:57 PM

Well, do you think that they would rule the world if they suppressed their urges very much, R93?

by Anonymousreply 95April 19, 2022 12:59 PM

I mean knowing that white men are not historically known to suppress themselves, I wonder if they are more One direction oriented.

But I am really interested in your real life experiences. I am asking you because you know about these things.

by Anonymousreply 96April 19, 2022 1:13 PM

R74 bisexual use men for sex, women for love and affection.

by Anonymousreply 97April 19, 2022 1:18 PM

There's probably more bisexual men who are the opposite and only have love and affection for other men. They just see women as a means to prove their heterosexuality and provide them with children.

by Anonymousreply 98April 19, 2022 2:10 PM

[quote]In the real world, bisexual men are strongly preferred by men seeking men on dating apps and sites.

Link.

Otherwise you're just talking out your butthurt bisexual ass.

by Anonymousreply 99April 19, 2022 2:33 PM

Women don't owe bisexual men a thing, NO ONE of any orientation owes anyone access to their bodies or their time. It's up to bisexual men to work out their own issues and stop demanding women get rid of their personal boundaries in order to accommodate them.

[quote]Statistically, [R32], MSM are at a higher risk for STIs/STDs especially in the Black and Latino community which is where most of these women are from. Women are also more susceptible to STIs/STDs and can suffer greater consequences as a result such as uterine cancer and infertility. Their concerns aren't unfounded.

THIS. Ffs, even the CDC still says MSM are at higher risk for every STI there is. The statistics are there. Here's the bottom line: yes, bisexual men can certainly be monogamous and behave just as any straight guy might when dating women. The problem is what they do when they're with men. The men of DL know damn well what they get up to sexually, and when bi men are having sex with gay men, that's the kind of stuff they're doing. Women have a right to assess risks and make the decision that's best for THEM. More often than not, it doesn't include taking on the kinds of sexual risks many gay men do.

Example: several month back someone here posted a Vox article by a gay man who really enjoyed rimming. He kept experiencing horrible intestinal problems. Finally went to get it checked out, and what do you know - giardiasis! He was told by the doctor how he got it. He shrugged and kept rimming away, having to return to the doctor multiple times over a period of months to get treated for yet another case. He didn't even consider quitting, just decided to accept the risk and keep getting treated when it came up. He also didn't seem to have a clue from the outset that eating ass might involve such risk. Well, whatever--his choice. But no doubt this guy has had sex with plenty of bi men, who then pass on the risk. Your average straight manslut is unlikely to contract something like giardiasis when he's doing what he does with women. If you get with a bi man, risk goes up. It's just reality. Even if he's being honest about what he's done or is doing, which many of them won't.

by Anonymousreply 100April 19, 2022 2:44 PM

Yeah, I've run into the nasty women who want everyone else to get STI tests.

by Anonymousreply 101April 19, 2022 2:55 PM

Bisexuals are just greedy. And it is one of the 7 Deadly sins.

Joking aside. I always feel with bisexuals it's.".I'm not gay, my boyfriend is". Denial 101. Also the higher incidence of Latino/Black bisexuality. Is the gay for pay the reason for those high numbers?.

by Anonymousreply 102April 19, 2022 3:33 PM

[quote] Basically straight men ruin everything, as usual.

Is your father gay or bisexual? Because if he isn't, you wouldn't be here.

by Anonymousreply 103April 19, 2022 4:03 PM

Fwiw this straight woman would prefer the bi dudes.

by Anonymousreply 104April 19, 2022 4:14 PM

To clarify....I would rather find out that my man has been with other men before me early in a relationship than find out he is cheating while we're in a committed relationship.

by Anonymousreply 105April 19, 2022 4:21 PM

I wouldn't call them self victims, bi guys ARE hated in the gay community. Most of the ones i’ve known have still ended up in homoromantic relationships, but so what if they end up with a woman eventually anyway? They’re Bi, let them be with who they want? You don’t own that person for life, lol. Not every relationship is eternal? I have lived in France most of my life though so maybe i’ve been influenced by more open sexual culture. Like yes. Perhaps after your (gay) relationship with that (bi) man, a few years down the track he will end up with a woman. And???

I also seem to read all the time that they chase the hetero lifestyle because it’s more accepting, but then you see clips like this and they are just as hated from that side. Both gay men and straight women seem to ascribe to the thinking that bi guys mostly will ‘test the waters’ or ‘have your fun’ with their side but always, in most cases, settle with the other. Yet they can’t both be right? Which one is it?

Is the truth that the ‘biphobic’ party are cheated on because they are insecure? Ugly? Or is it insecurity about not being able to ‘compete with both genders?' Is there also some jealousy in our gay community that bi guys are perceived to have less social stigma? (I wouldn’t necessarily agree with it since they get it from both sides).

I also wonder if DL (which skews older) have less tolerant attitudes because they are from the generation where bi men could not be as open and DID feel the need to commit to safe heteronormativity, so many of them haven’t had positive experiences with bi guys like people in my generation have. I think there's a whole new wave of bisexuality going on and younger, educated people of the tik tok generation seem to have a lot less hangups about it than DL or the women in the video.

by Anonymousreply 106April 19, 2022 4:30 PM

R96 White men are more submissive / subservient than black and Latino men in male-female relationships. Phrases such as “yes dear”, “she’s the boss”, “happy wife, happy life” are white male phrases, they are less common in the Latino and the Black community.

And I think with that comes some sexual oppression. So that’s why the studies make a little sense. I think white men feel more trapped in relationships than black and latino. So I can see why there could be less down low white guys.

by Anonymousreply 107April 19, 2022 7:50 PM

As stated, only a type of older, activist white gay male hates bisexual men. More like resents or is jealous of them. Otherwise, among men seeking men, they are often viewed as the most attractive and desired, and usually are much more sought after on m4m dating apps than gay men.

by Anonymousreply 108April 19, 2022 7:59 PM

"I like to make up shit!"

by Anonymousreply 109April 19, 2022 8:01 PM

quote "White men are more submissive / subservient than black and Latino men in male-female relationships"

Since straight white men are ruling the world they must relax a bit at home and leave the rudder to the wife.

by Anonymousreply 110April 19, 2022 8:15 PM

R107 You are full of stereotypes. White men are probably as unfaithful to wives as any other, but except the closet cases, they have affairs with other women.

by Anonymousreply 111April 19, 2022 8:19 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 19, 2022 8:20 PM

R112 They are not gay, they are just searching for some cock up their asses.

by Anonymousreply 113April 19, 2022 8:22 PM

Article is from 2015. It's 2022 and Grindr is full of trannies, who are now the "most attractive and desired" in the current zeitgeist (according to them, at least).

by Anonymousreply 114April 19, 2022 8:22 PM

We don’t care about bisexual trash.

by Anonymousreply 115April 19, 2022 8:24 PM

I do think that for a long time it was more believed that it was women that had more "bisexual" capacity....but I think more and more we will see men have it more than previously thought. Maybe not quite as much as women, but still, more than previously believed.

by Anonymousreply 116April 19, 2022 8:26 PM

R116, new generation, new freedom

by Anonymousreply 117April 19, 2022 8:27 PM

Well, of course.

"No" means "no" unless you're saying it to me. Then, it's "phobic" that you won't have sex with me.

by Anonymousreply 118April 19, 2022 8:45 PM

Women care about money, status, and bring cared for above all else. The ratchet cunts in this video would change their tune real quick if the question was, “would you rather date a bisexual multi-millionaire man who bought you designer clothes, paid for your $800 weave, and leased you a new Mercedes OR a broke/average straight man”.

I guarantee these women would also choose the former.

And men have higher sex drives than women anyway. Many men cheat, not all of course, but statistically, most straight women have been cheated on.

Why would a woman who had all of her financial needs met care whether the guy she was dating preferred men or women on the side?

by Anonymousreply 119April 19, 2022 9:03 PM

Also, it’s videos like these that make me so glad I’m not attracted to women.

Women absolutely use their pussy as leverage to emotionally abuse straight men, and straight men put up with it because it’s very difficult for straight guys to get laid, even the attractive ones.

Straight women see how easy it is for bi and gay men to get laid and realize that in a relationship with a bi man, their pussy loses its power. The dynamic only changes if the man is rich. If that be the case, many women would easily overlook bisexual tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 120April 19, 2022 9:09 PM

R120, it’s not “very difficult for straight guys to get laid.” Straight people are pigs, and women in relationships cheat almost as often as men do.

by Anonymousreply 121April 19, 2022 9:19 PM

r108

by Anonymousreply 122April 19, 2022 9:21 PM

[quote]News flash: STRAIGHT guys will fuck anything.

Fixed that for you.

by Anonymousreply 123April 19, 2022 9:24 PM

How many straight men do you actually know. R121? I know and have talked to many straight, good looking, fit, educated white men in their 20s/30s, and it is NOT easy for them to get laid.

The types of guys who would get blown up on Grindr if they were gay, have to work hard at getting with similarly attractive/cute women.

The reason is because young and desirable women have more options than they know what to do with. And given a choice, women will almost always choose a man with money/status/connections over looks.

Unlike with women, a mans looks have little value on the dating market.

by Anonymousreply 124April 19, 2022 9:28 PM

r124

by Anonymousreply 125April 19, 2022 9:30 PM

People’s preferences are nobody’s business.

by Anonymousreply 126April 19, 2022 9:31 PM

r126

by Anonymousreply 127April 19, 2022 9:32 PM

Goodlooking straight men who are shy and awkward still have a hard time. Women are more subtle in approach and if this dude is socially dense then it could complicate things. Women definitely should be encouraged to be more direct in the dating world. I respect women who like to fuck with no strings attached and go for it. But unfortunately they are shamed socially for owning their sexuality. Plenty of women enjoy casual sex and want a goodlooking guy but they also are taught to be more submissive and demure in regards to initiating things. Women are more prudent about sex because of fears of pregnancy too.

As for monogamy. I think men and women are not innately monogamous but rather serial monogamists. They'll remain faithful to another person for a certain amount of time. This is just a part of evolution as humans lived shorter lives and death was common. So people had to quickly get over losing a spouse and find another one. Women could also die more frequently during childbirth. So men would have to find another wife to care for the children. Things like long-term monogamy and caring about paternity or maternity were not on people's minds until agriculture and urbanization increased people's life spans and led to social stratification.

Women who reach high financial status and independence are more likely to enjoy sex casually and freely and be less tied to ideas of settling down and having children. A lot of women still have to depend on men especially poor women or single mothers who can't earn enough. Once men and women reach full equality and perhaps our country will go to a universal income and universal healthcare. I think monogamy and complete sexual fidelity will be far less expected and sexual shame will go away.

by Anonymousreply 128April 19, 2022 9:32 PM

[quote]Women care about money, status, and bring cared for above all else. The ratchet cunts in this video would change their tune real quick if the question was, “would you rather date a bisexual multi-millionaire man who bought you designer clothes, paid for your $800 weave, and leased you a new Mercedes OR a broke/average straight man”.

Bruh...you sure you're gay? This, high key, sounds like the garden variety straight guy rant over women or, at the very least, per the theme of the thread, a bi guy that's salty over the women's responses in the OP's video and...well, reality.

Kinda sus...🤔

by Anonymousreply 129April 19, 2022 9:36 PM

Bi =Bye

by Anonymousreply 130April 19, 2022 9:39 PM

str8 women towards bi men aren't that different from lesbians towards bi women. . .

the more twisted side are those str8 women that desire to do what they consider gay/bi acts on their partner but get squicked when their male partner enjoys it too much. Many seem to view "pegging" as a power dominate/submissive dynamic. Despite decades of progressive feminism, many are very keen on maintaining gender roles.

the biphobic lesbians, however, are paranoid they'll succumb to bi females' siren song and be tempted by dick to try to keep her. That's the gist of it.. sure, they throw a lot of reasons in the way but ultimately, the majority seem to believe they're incapable of setting healthy boundaries in their relationships. No wonder there's so much drama -- of course, most of those conversations are headed by those that think their sexuality and politics can't be separated, so they seem wary and insecure about attraction in general. This, of course, differs with college age or younger... where many attempt and get burned -- less by the bisexual but the fly by night bi-curious sort.

bi women to bi men... and vice versa... it's not a popular mix even for the polyamorous sort - like everyone else, interests are more complex than anatomy alone, so, if not monogamous, they tend to go to alternating hookups as a couple/threesomes, occasionally with other couples or open but separate relationships with a caveat of needing to like the other person, at least, socially. It's significantly more common to find two bi girls together or two bi guys than bi male/female pairings... unless by happenstance, they both came out later in life while together.

bi vs curious, fetishist or whatever... it's difficult to sort out the various dimensions of bisexuality - the vast majority that you'll meet in the wilds are those that are only bi when under the influence of alcohol or drugs -- where it's not so much about attraction than masturbation and everybody is a toy to be used.

by Anonymousreply 131April 19, 2022 9:42 PM

[quote]Women absolutely use their pussy as leverage to emotionally abuse straight men, and straight men put up with it because it’s very difficult for straight guys to get laid, even the attractive ones.

This is the fault of men who make sex their ultimate goal. They are willing to lie and manipulate women in order to get it. But somehow, women finally figuring out how to turn their own bullshit against them to get what they want is a problem. If straight men didn't [bold]allow[/bold] themselves to be controlled by the v, women wouldn't have anything to weaponize in the first place.

Straight men brought that shit on themselves. If they're willing to bend over backwards for a woman in hopes that she'll sleep with him as "payment" it's not the woman's fault that's she's figured out how to use his highly flawed strategy to her advantage. If he doesn't receive "payment" that is still his own fault. Women don't owe men their bodies.

by Anonymousreply 132April 19, 2022 9:45 PM

r132 [quote] women don't owe men their bodies

says every grotesque wilderbeast that nobody wants.

by Anonymousreply 133April 19, 2022 9:46 PM

[quote]wilderbeast

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 134April 19, 2022 9:50 PM

r134 at least, correct it. fine. "wildebeest'

but my gah, are women so fragile that they can't take any criticizism yet never stop nagging incessantly...

women are perfect in every way except they require transwomen to break the glass ceiling because miserable wretches of humanity, too weak willed to go off and claim Lesbos as their own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 19, 2022 9:54 PM

No one cares about how your mommy issues caused your perpetual involuntary celibacy status, r135.

by Anonymousreply 136April 19, 2022 10:13 PM

[quote]but I would rather women be homophobic

So is that why you're an unfuckable idiot, R9?

by Anonymousreply 137April 19, 2022 10:14 PM

R100 this is exactly what it comes down to. Men take greater sexual risks and a straight man, even if he cheats, is cheating with a woman who herself will not take quite the sexual risks that a bisexual or gay man would. It's smart for women to avoid bisexuals.

The bullshit victimhood from men because women don't want to fuck some guy who gives multiple blowjobs in a fungus ridden steamroom is just that, bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 138April 19, 2022 10:18 PM

Lesbians are the same about bisexual women. Not all, but a lot don't want to date a bi woman or are suspicious. Mostly because bi women often end up with a man, whether because it's easier or because the lesbian was a phase.

by Anonymousreply 139April 19, 2022 10:48 PM

Why can't we have phases? Sex Nazis, I swear....

by Anonymousreply 140April 19, 2022 10:53 PM

I can see the issue. If your relationship fizzles, your bisexual partner has 50% more chance of falling for someone else or cheating with someone else since they're attracted to both sexes. Personally, I'm just happy if a guy likes men at all let alone what his label is.

by Anonymousreply 141April 19, 2022 10:59 PM

[R139] That makes more sense though. Bisexual women are the largest percentage group in the LGBT community, while lesbians are the smallest (not counting the microidentity people). Last statistic I saw, 80-90% of bi women were in relationships with men. If anyone's a lesbian on here, why do you think that is? Ease of access or intracommunity warring

by Anonymousreply 142April 19, 2022 11:02 PM

My cynical, or perhaps realistic, take, R142, is that a relationship with a man is seen as offering greater financial security and social status.

by Anonymousreply 143April 19, 2022 11:14 PM

R143 that's pretty much universally known at this point. I've seen memes about it.

by Anonymousreply 144April 19, 2022 11:42 PM

R140 Women whether lesbian or straight seem to be less cool about casual sex than gay men are.

by Anonymousreply 145April 19, 2022 11:50 PM

[quote] Women whether lesbian or straight seem to be less cool about casual sex than MEN are

Fixed your post R145. It's not a gay thing it's a man thing

by Anonymousreply 146April 19, 2022 11:53 PM

[quote]80-90% of bi women were in relationships with men. If anyone's a lesbian on here, why do you think that is? Ease of access or intracommunity warring

Numbers. There are more straight men than lesbian or bi women. Straight men are also more "aggressive" in their pursuit of women by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 147April 19, 2022 11:57 PM

A straight man would probably be on average be more ok with his gf/wife sleeping with another woman than with another man because he doesn't consider it to be 'real' or considers it to be for his own sexual pleasure. Meanwhile a lot of gay men (at least on DL) bizarrely seem to be turned on by the idea of fucking a 'straight' man - a man who if he really was straight isn't genuinely into the gay man.

by Anonymousreply 148April 20, 2022 12:00 AM

Being clueless is thinking only gay men on DL prefer or are fixated on straight and mostly straight men.

by Anonymousreply 149April 20, 2022 4:31 AM

R145 I once ready a study that over 50% of gay relationships were open and only 5% of lesbian and heterosexual relationships were open.

Which tells me me women don’t like open relationships. If straight men could live like gay men with women, I bet 50% of heterosexual relationships would be open too.

It’s my belief straight men are sexually oppressed.

It’s 1 o’clock in the morning here in Boston. It would not be that hard for me to go on Grindr right now and set up a threesome with 2 decent guys within the next few hours.

Straight men can’t do that. You have to be a 9 or a 10 or a weirdo. Like you’d have to either be a hot fitness trainer or a weirdo into crazy goth chicks or female drug addicts to be able to do the same right now and I think that’s even a stretch.

And being a lesbian isn’t more sexually liberating. I don’t think lesbians are having more sex than straight women.

Women do not like sex the same way men do.

by Anonymousreply 150April 20, 2022 5:24 AM

R148 Straight men are men. Gay men can’t shut off their attraction to straight men, especially seeing as their the majority of the male population. Why wouldn’t gay men be into straight men.

I remember when I was younger and I’d see a cute guy at the bar and I’d say to my female friend “hey that guy is cute” - “OH he’s definitely straight”. Well who cares? It’s not like I was going to pursue him. I’m not allowed to look at straight men according to some.

by Anonymousreply 151April 20, 2022 5:28 AM

R151 I don't mean that - I'm sure that everyone's attracted to people who aren't into them back. What I mean is that some gay men get excited over having fucked a 'straight' man.

by Anonymousreply 152April 20, 2022 5:40 AM

R119 Men and women cheat at similar rates. Men are a little bit higher but not by much. And I think men admit more to cheating than women so those statistics might be as accurate as male / female bisexual statistics lol.

by Anonymousreply 153April 20, 2022 5:48 AM

And all the uptight women in this thread are kind of hypocritical. Because I think bisexual men spread straight STDs on Grindr. And when i mean “straight STDs”, I mean they’ve gotten them from women and pass them onto gay men.

Straight hookup culture is just as much of a cesspool.

by Anonymousreply 154April 20, 2022 5:51 AM

There are a lot of female sex workers getting paid to have sex with straight men although I suppose that's casual sex while affairs suggest more attachment.

by Anonymousreply 155April 20, 2022 5:51 AM

R154 what 'straight' STDs are those?

by Anonymousreply 156April 20, 2022 5:52 AM

R154 I said when I mean straight, I mean STDs that are being passed around by straight people. Unless you believe only gay and bisexual men are the only spreaders.

by Anonymousreply 157April 20, 2022 5:58 AM

R132 Wrong logic. Men are more sexual than women. Women are aware of this and use it to their advantage. It has nothing to do with “men are evil, women are getting revenge”.

I’ve had enough with this Andrea Dworkin nonsense in this thread. Women aren’t saints.

by Anonymousreply 158April 20, 2022 6:04 AM

R124 I shoot models. I know an incredibly handsome built fitness trainer who would get laid 4x a day on Grindr if he was gay or bisexual.

He’s not getting laid. One girl told asked for his IG and said he didn’t have enough followers. He has almost 4k.

by Anonymousreply 159April 20, 2022 6:11 AM

R120 It’s why women are anti-porn, anti-masturbation, anti-male sex toy, anti-bisexual, etc. Anything that deviates from pussy control is a no-no. Of course some women are realistic and logical but a lot of women aren’t.

And then yes, they want to take away a man’s sexuality and ultimately leave him with nothing. No sex at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160April 20, 2022 6:17 AM

Straight women do not believe bi-men are really bi. They think they are gay and just using them to buy into a more "acceptable" life and reap those benefits.

In other words, smart women see through them and unless the woman has her own agenda or is stupid, why would she want someone she doesn't trust?

by Anonymousreply 161April 20, 2022 6:19 AM

Bisexual men are only for fuck. Nobody wants them.

by Anonymousreply 162April 20, 2022 6:50 AM

Some of you people that claim "that it is very difficult for straight guys to get laid, because they must make an effort to seduce woman" gave the exact answer to why would a woman rather take a straight cheater. You are talking about deranged types that would fuck anything that first come in sight, be it man, woman, sheep etc. While it so hard to take a woman out for a pint few times, buy her a dinner, talk to her, try to be charming. The hell, if a guy find this to be so hard, of course he wouldn't have great success with women.

Most straight guys that have reasonable success with women, in fact, enjoy chasing after women, not only the sexual act itself. And they would rather go through any effort to get a woman than go to the cruising spot to find a guy. Cause they are not attracted to guys. And I think that women appreciate that, the fact that the guy know what he wants and won't settle for anything with the pulse to get a relief.

And you are not right that women are afraid that bisexual will have easier access to sex. This is from the gay perspective, but from perspective of straight married couple in their 30s, if the guy doesn't work in fashion or design, there is more significant temptation coming from girls in the office, business partners, women from couple's circle of friends etc.

by Anonymousreply 163April 20, 2022 7:07 AM

quote "I know and have talked to many straight, good looking, fit, educated white men in their 20s/30s, and it is NOT easy for them to get laid.

If a good looking, fit, educated young white guy can not get laid than there is something very wrong with him.

quote "The types of guys who would get blown up on Grindr if they were gay, have to work hard at getting with similarly attractive/cute women."

Yeah, because attractive gay men are not known to be choosy and to brush off anyone they see as being out of their league.

by Anonymousreply 164April 20, 2022 7:15 AM

R164 Oh please, you can go on any porn site and find spy cams of hideous old or obese men getting plowed by hot bodybuilders or military men.

It happens and I think it happens a lot.

There are some guys who are 2’s and 3’s getting smashed like crazy on Grindr. Maybe they can’t go to the 8’s and 10’s on Grindr but they let the 8’s and 10’s come to them.

by Anonymousreply 165April 20, 2022 7:20 AM

And as far as straight men getting laid, on Tinder, men swipe yes 46% of the time, women swipe yes 14%.

And that 14% is probably all of the same men. So there’s a small pool of straight men getting laid, it’s not being spread out.

Women are not as accessible as gay men for sex

by Anonymousreply 166April 20, 2022 7:23 AM

Porn is not real life R165. They do it for money. And these guys that are 2 and 3 getting smashed like crazy-probably by other 2 and 3.

R166 women may not be accessible as gay men for sex, but here are much much more straight women than gay men in the world, so much bigger choice.

by Anonymousreply 167April 20, 2022 7:28 AM

Biologically I believe that studies have found that we're descended from fewer men than women. So it does seem like there's a smaller group of straight men than women who are having sex. That group of straight men just have sex with more women. You do see similar in the animal kingdom - alpha males having sex with the women.

by Anonymousreply 168April 20, 2022 7:28 AM

I think that many of you talk about incels, the guy that repel women and are only after the most attractive ones.

You certainly have to be have more realistic expectation and at least some basic seduction skills in straight world.

by Anonymousreply 169April 20, 2022 7:31 AM

As I mentioned I understand women 100% . Because bi men are in most cases either the ones mostly attracted to men that search for the comfort of straight relationship, but would never be able give woman the same affection and desire her in the way a straight man would or sexually deranged guys that would fuck anything with the pulse, which I don't believe any woman (nor man) would willingly choose for relationship.

by Anonymousreply 170April 20, 2022 7:39 AM

R170 Bisexual men seem less gay and more straight. Bisexual men usually use men for sex. Some have zero interest in relationships with men because they prefer women.

You’re talking about closeted gay men in my opinion, not bisexuals.

by Anonymousreply 171April 20, 2022 1:38 PM

R168 Women like alphas and savages. Just think of how many men are in prison and how many kids they have with different women before they got locked up! Women complain about shitty men but shitty men always seem to wind up with bastards everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 172April 20, 2022 1:42 PM

R172 Yes. I can concur. I'm gay and know so many women even some of my sisters who go for deadbeat scumbags even with criminal records. I don't get it. It could be that "Beauty and the Beast" syndrome or maybe some women are just insecure and lack self Worth. Then there's some women who are junkies. Then others who have a superiority complex and want a deadbeat guy to manipulate. I also know many men who are with abusive women too. So many straight relationships are dysfunctional on both sides.

by Anonymousreply 173April 20, 2022 1:48 PM

This whole thread has a lipstick alley vibration. Keep your bitching about your cheating menfolk over there. I wish it were more entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 174April 20, 2022 1:52 PM

Why don't the resident DL bisexuals here comment?

They must exist.

by Anonymousreply 175April 20, 2022 2:13 PM

Straight women (and many gay men) are attracted to Alpha males and strong males, even ones who are violent and criminal. Men who are dominant are often attractive

by Anonymousreply 176April 20, 2022 2:16 PM

Oh, they have, R175. The comments completely avoiding the fact that these women (and other women) don't want them, and are instead declaring that DLers are just "jealous"? That's them.

by Anonymousreply 177April 20, 2022 2:17 PM

Maybe people who aren't bi are envious.

When you've got the whole human race (of adult consenting age) to choose from, the world must be your oyster.

I have long assumed that increasing life expectancy and moving further away from human and more to machine and device power would result in increasing number of humans choosing open bisexuality.

by Anonymousreply 178April 20, 2022 2:24 PM

R171 I mentioned men who have zero interest in dating men because they prefer women and use men for sex only, in the category of deranged individuals that would fuck anything with the pulse.

by Anonymousreply 179April 20, 2022 3:04 PM

Many gay men are not interested in relationships, especially traditionally longterm Monogamous ones

by Anonymousreply 180April 20, 2022 3:21 PM

If you haven't noticed, R175, there are a few extremely hateful anti-bi trolls around. They make sure that DL doesn't have resident bisexuals who have the stomach to speak up around here.

by Anonymousreply 181April 20, 2022 4:08 PM

True, they seem butthurt over being dissed by bi dudes

by Anonymousreply 182April 20, 2022 4:43 PM

Any man who is bi-sexual is most likely gay or primarily gay in his sexual orientation. That means to a woman that he doesn't really want her and that is not what a healthy person wants. That's like marrying some guy who's really in love with someone else but he'll settle for you cause your daddy owns the company. No thanks.

Nothing against bis. It's just the basic dishonesty with many of them that is the issue. The dishonesty that they use to get what they want at the expense of others. Not good.

by Anonymousreply 183April 20, 2022 4:59 PM

Shut up r183. You’re annoying dude

by Anonymousreply 184April 20, 2022 5:13 PM

R182 I don't think anyone is butthurt. It is just that people want to stay away from the sluts with mental health issues.

by Anonymousreply 185April 20, 2022 5:19 PM

Yeah, sure, that's convincing. Not butthurt at all.

by Anonymousreply 186April 20, 2022 5:20 PM

R186 Seems like you might be butthurt one. Ok, then, explain us, why do you think people shouldn't avoid bisexuals?

by Anonymousreply 187April 20, 2022 5:23 PM

I don’t need to make the case for you. Bi men do well without you. Gay men generally drool over bi and mostly straight guys. I certainly only mess with males in that category. But you do you, brah.

by Anonymousreply 188April 20, 2022 5:28 PM

[quote]Gay men generally drool over bi and mostly straight guys

In your fantasy world. Porn isn't real.

by Anonymousreply 189April 20, 2022 5:29 PM

[quote]Men are more sexual than women.

And it's their own faults that they allow their sex drives to control their behavior to the point of overriding common damn sense. Women figuring out how to manipulate the male sex drive to their advantage is as much men's faults as men figuring out how to manipulate women's emotions for sex is women's fault. I never said women were saints. I did, however, heavily imply that men go full retard when it comes to sex, though.

by Anonymousreply 190April 20, 2022 6:57 PM

^ If it makes you feel better, this sex-drive induced "full retardation" affliction also crosses species. An intact male dog will run across a busy street and get himself hit by a car trying to get to a female in heat. Testosterone is a bitch. It also, appears, to negatively impact the hearing of men; specifically straight men. Quite unfortunate.

For example:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191April 20, 2022 7:03 PM

And then you have this type of bullshit (usually in the hood).

Sitting up here talking about some "but men are more sexual than women." I acknowledge that. There's no excuse when they let it control them, whether that control ventures in the direction of being a "simp" or being predatory, a mature man knows how to manage his behavior accordingly that benefits both parties. He won't bend over backwards and allow himself to be manipulated, and he won't hound a woman who isn't interested like a feral dog. I'm literally tired of that "male sex drive" excuse. Like I said, they need to get it together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192April 20, 2022 7:12 PM

These threads pop up a couple of times a year and are usually filled with stories about DLers burned by "bi" guys who left them for a woman, though to me it always sounds like "a closet case decided to go back into the closet" ... only on DL there is a vocal minority who are convinced that the only truly gay men are Gold Star Gays and so everyone else is bisexual.

I am not sheltered or old (late 30s, live in Manhattan) but I can count the number of actual bi guys I have met on one hand.

I have, however, met a large number of gay guys who realized that claiming they were bi on apps was a great way to convince other guys they were "masc" and was a great marketing tool. Adding in something like "Bi guy. Girlfriend of of town" made them even more desirable still. Even if the girlfriend who was out of town was literally that-- a girl who was a friend, not a romantic or sexual partner.

by Anonymousreply 193April 20, 2022 7:14 PM

R190 True, although some gay men can't control their sex drive either. George Michael was still compelled to go to dogging sites and grotty glory holes which resulted in tabloid publicity that wasn't great for his career despite being able to get hot boyfriends - or escorts if necessary. He was also HIV-positive.

by Anonymousreply 194April 20, 2022 7:20 PM

Yeah, I know, r194, that's why I specified "men" in general. It's not about sexuality. It's the actual male sex that has this problem. There are just more opportunities for bi and gay men to act upon them because they are dealing with people who, statistically, have the same sex drive as them. Whereas straight men will usually be limited because women, in general, 'don't play that.' So, due to their being more opportunities for bi men to get casual sex, they are at a higher risk for contracting STIs/STDs. This is not a stereotype. This is actual, verifiable, public health data from the CDC. Straight women not wanting to take on a risk like that makes perfect sense and bi men, honestly, need to get over it.

I swear these threads bring out the, otherwise 'quiet,' DL bi crew in droves, stamping their feet because they can't accept that most straight women don't want to fuck them. It's hilarious. You can spot most of them because they will start off with a rant about how difficult women are to fuck, followed by a "so glad I'm gay" declaration. Yeah. Sure, Jan.Sure you are.

by Anonymousreply 195April 20, 2022 7:35 PM

* there

by Anonymousreply 196April 20, 2022 7:36 PM

Video at r192, that behavior is [bold]exactly[/bold] why I started dressing like a guy...at 13. I shouldn't have had to put up with that bullshit at fucking 13 years old. And from guys in their 20s; so they were good and grown. But, yeah, "men are more sexual" so I just figured out how to protect myself with my wardrobe choices because these "highly sexual straight and bi men" don't know how to act and exhibit some restraint.

by Anonymousreply 197April 20, 2022 8:57 PM

I still don't think men are incredibly more sexual. I think they are socialized to think and act that they are, and the down-to-fuck hormone system accommodates, whereas women are socialized to only let that out under carefully calculated circumstances.

If getting a reputation as a slut suddenly provided no stigma (as long as she's a safe slut), I bet women would be hopping on apps with much greater frequency.

by Anonymousreply 198April 20, 2022 9:17 PM

r195 r196 r197 r198

by Anonymousreply 199April 20, 2022 9:36 PM

R199, all of those posts are fairly reasonable, by DL standards. You should block less.

by Anonymousreply 200April 20, 2022 9:39 PM

R191 Agreed. It’s testosterone.

Someone said a joke once that males are at their most intelligent before 12 and after 70. Men can be dumb in their high sex drive years.

That whole “evil men can’t keep it in their pants!” shit is nonsense lol.

by Anonymousreply 201April 20, 2022 10:03 PM

R197 Andrea Dworkin

by Anonymousreply 202April 20, 2022 10:05 PM

r200 r201 r202

by Anonymousreply 203April 20, 2022 10:08 PM

R193 I think bisexual men are pretty distinguishable from gay men.

You know it’s like, the electrician down the street who like to go on Grindr and calls himself “J/O Buddy” and is looking for guys to jerk off with watching porn isn’t some closeted gay, he’s around by jerking with a guy because he did it with his friends. I feel like there’s a lot of those guys on Grindr.

Some bisexual men just want to do blowjobs. Some bisexual men don’t kiss.

I mean some of these men have boundaries. It’s not cause they’re closeted and gravitate towards homosexuality. And I don’t understand why they would repress their sexuality while acting on their sexuality. It makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 204April 20, 2022 10:23 PM

R198 Women stigmatize sluts way more than men do.

by Anonymousreply 205April 20, 2022 10:42 PM

[quote]If getting a reputation as a slut suddenly provided no stigma (as long as she's a safe slut), I bet women would be hopping on apps with much greater frequency.

Playing a little devil's advocate here, we have been historically shamed for our sexuality because men needed to be sure their progeny were theirs so that any inheritance (usually land) would go to the right child (usually the son). A child will always know who its mother is and vice versa. Men have to just trust she's telling the truth. Keep in mind this was prior to paternity testing.

Honestly, I think paternity testing should be mandatory at birth, regardless of how "tight-knit" the couple are, just for security sake. I've watched enough Paternity Court to see how a trifling woman can fuck up her kid's life and identity because she banged multiple men during the window of conception and just drew a name out of a hat to tell her kid who their father was. The worst episodes/situations involve adults finding out the man they knew their whole lives as "dad" isn't actually their father or going their entire lives not knowing who he is. That is 100% the woman's fault for being a hoe. I said what I said. Some of that shit needs to be shamed. We carry the babies. We need to be more responsible and make sure our babies never have to go through something like that.

by Anonymousreply 206April 20, 2022 10:42 PM

In some states, it doesn’t matter if the man is the biological father. If his name is on the birth certificate, it’s his!

Crazy!

So is this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207April 20, 2022 10:45 PM

r204 r205 r206 r207

by Anonymousreply 208April 20, 2022 10:46 PM

Oh, ffs r208, just unblock people if you're going to do all of that. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 209April 20, 2022 10:49 PM

I know a bisexual woman who has been with way more women than men herself who won't date bi men because she doesn't like the idea of her man taking it up the ass and thinks it makes him less of a man to be bisexual. Lots of women feel that way because our society still preaches that same homophobic message.

by Anonymousreply 210April 20, 2022 10:49 PM

R204, closet cases are not repressed, they're just dishonest.

by Anonymousreply 211April 20, 2022 10:50 PM

Yep. Being a man-hoe also has its consequences, r207. Usually financial. Some may even have children they will never meet or know about. But they still fuck around and risk it, anyway. Testosterone. Full retardation. Etc.

by Anonymousreply 212April 20, 2022 10:52 PM

r209 r212

by Anonymousreply 213April 20, 2022 11:22 PM

^ why do you keep making posts with just tags to previous posts?!

by Anonymousreply 214April 21, 2022 4:54 AM

r214 They've blocked a lot of people but still want to know what they post for some reason. The tags allow you to see the posts when you hover over them, even if you've blocked the user, because this site hasn't updated its web scripts since 1995, and has a very poorly designed ignore feature (among many others), apparently.

by Anonymousreply 215April 21, 2022 5:07 AM

[quote] Dear boy [R66].

[quote]As a young boy when I was "straight" it was never a problem to find a girl for me. Of course, if you only wanna jump on and you lack any charm and seductive skills it could be a problem.

[quote]It is easier to drag a man into bed, but it is so much harder finding a man, whereas it is a bit more difficult to drag a girl into bed, but it is so much easier to find a girl.

First, r68, I'm a female, and I'm not straight. Second, you merely restated, rather elaborately, my point; it is easier for men to find other men for sex than women. When men cheat, it's usually physical (sex). When women cheat, it's usually emotional. No shit it's easier to find a girl for a relationship. Girls work backwards from men; relationship > sex. Whereas with men, it's usually sex > relationship. So, if by "find a girl" you meant relationship, then of course. But, that's not what I, or most people here, have been talking about when it comes to bi men and their cheating conquests. To simplify:

Men cheat with sex.

Bi men are also attracted to men.

Gay and other bi men are easier to have sex with than women.

Thus, a bi man is more likely to find another man to cheat with than a woman.

A bi man is more likely to be successful with finding someone to cheat on their woman with.

MSM also come with higher STI/STD risks.

Bi men are more of a physical, mental, and emotional health hazard for straight women.

It's basic math, sir.

by Anonymousreply 216April 21, 2022 7:59 AM

R210 but she'll date bisexual women who take it up the ass and mouth and pussy etc

by Anonymousreply 217April 21, 2022 8:25 AM

R216 Sorry for calling you boy. I see you ain't straight woman, cause if you were you would know that they like to have sex with men, too. Of course, they won't go to public restrooms or parks and it takes a little effort to seduce, as I mentioned in my post. But you would be surprised how many women search for fuckbuddy too.

But the men with confused sexualiy aren't the most popular among women, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 218April 21, 2022 8:52 AM

r214 r215 r216 r217 r218

by Anonymousreply 219April 21, 2022 11:21 AM

Bingo R211

And no R204, your electrician is not bisexual, he's a closet case and he's able to play into your fantasy of having a blue collar "straight" guy.

The thing is too he may not even be a closet case--he may be a gay man who is pretending to be bisexual on Grindr because he's realized the marketing value of that claim. I was guilty of that in my younger days--put "Bi Jock" on my profile and my phone would blow up with double the number of replies.

"Bi Jock in hotel. Looking to try things out with another bi masc jock" --that meant I'd be pretty much guaranteed to be getting blown by a very hot guy within the hour.

Marketing.

by Anonymousreply 220April 21, 2022 11:32 AM

R220

by Anonymousreply 221April 21, 2022 12:01 PM

It’s funny seeing people have to quote replies because they are so sensitive and need to block everyone who they disagree with.

by Anonymousreply 222April 21, 2022 12:24 PM

We are not evolving as a human race. Men find it easier to listen to their urges and just fuck like animals. No one gay or straight seems to control themselves. Just use your hand. I can’t get laid by anything more than a 3. The hand is better in that case.

by Anonymousreply 223April 21, 2022 12:25 PM

[R223] They would rather hurt the one they claim to love by cheating on them then use one of the hundreds of thousands of sex toys on the market.

by Anonymousreply 224April 21, 2022 12:35 PM

“ I know a bisexual woman who has been with way more women than men herself who won't date bi men because she doesn't like the idea of her man taking it up the ass and thinks it makes him less of a man to be bisexual. Lots of women feel that way because our society still preaches that same homophobic message.”

Even aMongst women who say they are okay with monogamous bisexual men, they draw the line at men who have been sexually submissive or bottoms. It’s one thing for their man to have pounded a dude or received oral from a dude, quite another if he’s sucked D or taken D.

by Anonymousreply 225April 21, 2022 1:06 PM

Sounds like gay pride hasn't done much for straight people.

by Anonymousreply 226April 21, 2022 1:11 PM

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 227April 21, 2022 1:34 PM

Sounds like the women R225 is talking about have the same ideas about gender, sex, and gay sex as the guys in prison. That was my point. Nothing has changed.

by Anonymousreply 228April 21, 2022 1:36 PM

R228, why you expect women to have different social expectations around gender than men? I also think innate biological factors are at play with women’s attractions to men. That’s why women generally prefer tall men with characteristics associated with strength, security, and dominance, including financial security. For a host of reasons, being passive in sex is viewed as an unmanly trait, or at least a Beta male trait. Women generally ideally desire Alpha males

by Anonymousreply 229April 21, 2022 1:43 PM

I would hope that eventually women would see gay sex as part of a larger spectrum of human sexual possibilities, and not something shameful and non-manly.

by Anonymousreply 230April 21, 2022 1:54 PM

R225 Oh come on, don't delude yourself, women will not be thrilled if guy told them he fucked other dudes up the ass. Being an exclusive top won't make guy appealing to women. They just prefer straight men.

by Anonymousreply 231April 21, 2022 2:00 PM

Yeah R225's post is bullshit. Women are more emotionally invested in sexual acts, men are bigger whores/sluts so again, it is much more fulfilling for women to stick to men who only fuck women then risk it with a bisexual man who is engaging in sex that many would deem risky.

by Anonymousreply 232April 21, 2022 6:29 PM

R230 I hope I AM one of those women.

Still don't want to be with bi guy, though.

Too much worry and work.

by Anonymousreply 233April 22, 2022 2:11 PM

[quote] bi men are only depressed because they are unable to access female sexuality, not gay male sexuality. We are disposable to them.

Females are primally wired to be much more sexually-selective than men, for the sake of survival and adaptation. Did you miss that class, or something?

Inane to take personal offense at a natural phenomena. It’s like being mad at a volcano eruption, or at a hunting kill you see on the Animal Channel.

by Anonymousreply 234April 22, 2022 2:17 PM

Women are dirty whores just like men, give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 235April 22, 2022 2:19 PM

Some women are whores, some are not, but if they have straight men at disposition, why would they go for something suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 236April 22, 2022 2:25 PM

R216, what horseshite. I personally know women that have cheated for purely physical / sexual reasons. Not just “emotional” reasons. You sound like some Victorian era asexual lesbian. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 237April 22, 2022 3:50 PM

Of course women have sexual drive too, maybe not as big as male, but they seek sexual pleasure too. Who do you think thst straight men are cheating their wives with. And what about mass phenomenon of groupies, they didn' t get any benefits from their idols, no money and presents, just sex, but that is what they were looking for. Some posts here really sound as if they came from Victorian era.

by Anonymousreply 238April 22, 2022 4:03 PM

[quote] I personally know women that have cheated for purely physical / sexual reasons.

Your anecdotal evidence does nothing to skew the average with regards to statistics. So, while this is a fascinating story, it is irrelevant. But thanks for sharing with the rest of the class, Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 239April 22, 2022 6:40 PM

R238, chill and take your meds, dude

by Anonymousreply 240April 22, 2022 7:32 PM

R240 Why, did your dad rape your mum cause she was asexual like all women should be?

by Anonymousreply 241April 22, 2022 7:57 PM

Exactly, what part of "women seek relationships and emotional connections before sex and men work backwards from that model" was unclear to you, r241?

by Anonymousreply 242April 22, 2022 8:25 PM

And which part of "women have sexual drive" was not clear to you R242?

by Anonymousreply 243April 22, 2022 8:29 PM

Do you think that thousands of women sleeping with Mick Jagger, for eg. were seeking relationship and emotional connection or wanted to try the legendary singer in bed R242?

by Anonymousreply 244April 22, 2022 8:32 PM

Women are also more likely to seek validation via sex r244. That falls under the "emotional connection" umbrella. So, again, exactly what is unclear to you? Are you a woman by chance?

by Anonymousreply 245April 22, 2022 8:38 PM

No, not a woman, are you?

Ok, they might seek validation, but I think in the case of Jagger it was more his sex appeal and his reputation that made curious about him.

by Anonymousreply 246April 22, 2022 8:45 PM

Christ, r244, here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247April 22, 2022 8:46 PM

What’s the point of this argument anyway? “Everyone loves a sweeping generalization”?

by Anonymousreply 248April 22, 2022 8:50 PM

Yes, I am a female, r245. Are you even sexually attracted to females? Because, the intensity of your confidence in your knowledge on "female sexuality and behavior" implies that you're clearly are an expert in the subject of what turns women on.

We have been speaking in averages from the beginning. No one ever said there weren't exceptions to the rule. So, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish in this discussion by bringing up that some women have higher sex drives than the average. We know this.

by Anonymousreply 249April 22, 2022 8:52 PM

God, nobody said that men and women are the same or that women are as promiscuous and sex crazy as men are. But, also this Victorian picture of woman who closes eyes and think of England for the sake of romantic relationship is so outdated, too.

by Anonymousreply 250April 22, 2022 8:58 PM

The Mick Jagger example is interesting because why are so many straight women groupies for rock stars. That seems like a waste of time and energy when they could be fucking more available men. That does seem to be about more than just sex.

by Anonymousreply 251April 22, 2022 9:00 PM

[quote] But, also this Victorian picture of woman who closes eyes and think of England for the sake of romantic relationship is so outdated, too.

What's outdated, sir, is your implication that women are too dumb and passive to wait until they, themselves, are actually ready to have sex with someone. You don't seem to comprehend that the emotional connection is typically a per-requisite that is met [bold]before[/bold] women hop in the bed. So, this hyperbolic image of a bunch of "oppressed women" just giving into the desires of their hypersexual male partners is not only patently false, but mildly sexist. It's also not what is being argued, at all.

by Anonymousreply 252April 22, 2022 9:09 PM

* prerequisite

by Anonymousreply 253April 22, 2022 9:09 PM

R252 I never said that women are just giving into desires of their hypersexual partners, I was denying it.

by Anonymousreply 254April 22, 2022 9:13 PM

So, you are a girl who seeks emotional connection above all R252. Have you found it yet, if you don’t mind me asking.

by Anonymousreply 255April 22, 2022 9:19 PM

You're using the argument that "groupies exist" to deny it, though. How does that make sense? You seem to think that groupies are only after sex and are completely ignoring self-validation and how a perception of power and status plays into that dynamic.

by Anonymousreply 256April 22, 2022 9:27 PM

Bisexual men and women need to seek one another to honor that side of their sexual selves. As another datalounger once stated, "most people are bisexual" it's just most are not practicing - for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 257April 22, 2022 9:32 PM

Might be that groupies find a romantic impulse in having sex with their idols. Or they are perceived as the alpha males are in the troop of monkeys. I was not talking about the motivation which is different in women, but the fact that women can be after purely sexual pursuit R256

by Anonymousreply 258April 22, 2022 9:36 PM

I remember too, when I was a kid, how my dad was against my mum going to work conferences, cause these conferences are known to be the whore houses. Heterosexual whore houses. So, it wasn’t only men participating.

by Anonymousreply 259April 22, 2022 9:40 PM

R238 you can't go by polling. There is and has been such a stigma against down-to-fuck women for centuries and perhaps millennials and everyone in social science knows about various biases that skew results, one of which is answering the questions in what is perceived to be a more socially acceptable light rather than tell the truth about one's activities.

I am willing to believe women jump in random beds less often then men do, but I am also pretty warm of data sourced around asking people what they do when it's a topic like that. People even lie to their doctors, when full confidentiality is expected and the info could be relevant. Of course they are going to give the "right" answer on some poll's little tests.

by Anonymousreply 260April 22, 2022 10:47 PM

R260 I believe that women have different urges than men, but if they were so prude as some posters here believe, who would straight men be cheating their wives with?

by Anonymousreply 261April 22, 2022 10:58 PM

[quote]but if they were so prude

What exactly is your definition of "prude" here? Because all that's been stated thus far is that women, in general, prefer to have an emotional connection before having sex with someone and are less likely to engage in cruising for casual sex with multiple partners because of this. I don't see how that's "prudish."

by Anonymousreply 262April 22, 2022 11:09 PM

The "emotional connection" thing is part true but the slut woman more likely cares about trust.

Are you safe, are you being safe with others, will you murder and abuse, will you spread it around town and socially destroy her.

by Anonymousreply 263April 22, 2022 11:15 PM

R261 That's why there are dozens of prostitutes and escorts in every town. Yes, plenty of women cheat but men still cheat more often and with more women.

by Anonymousreply 264April 22, 2022 11:37 PM

Surveyv

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265July 23, 2022 1:58 PM

Women are controlling and manipulative in a sly way. It's all aimed at attaining whatever they want at all times. Their hypocrisy surprises no man straight, gay, or bi. This all goes back to childhood when they got their way with toys: Girls playing with boy toys? A-okay. Boys playing with girl toys? Perental meltdown. Their double standard hypocrisy was taught to them and they've been exploiting it to their benefit ever since.

That will be all...

by Anonymousreply 266July 23, 2022 2:10 PM

A lot of men are embracing the bisexual label. Bi men regularly speak on how bi women hate their guts and refuse to date them. Bi women enjoy certain privileges that heterosexual patriarchal society provides to them. Men and other women aren't threatened by bisexuality in women. Bi women are just seen as straight women who experiment before settling down, in fact they are seen as sexually appealing. While bi men are seen as disgusting, in denial of their homosexuality and lacking in masculinity which makes them repulsive to women.

by Anonymousreply 267July 23, 2022 2:21 PM

People have their preferences when they are young and have options, but once these women are 35+, single and desperate to settle down, they will be more than willing to accept bisexual men as partners. And bisexual men, desperate to be seen as straight family men will accept them.

by Anonymousreply 268July 23, 2022 3:05 PM

True

by Anonymousreply 269July 23, 2022 3:11 PM

It really depends upon what type of sexual experiences a man has had with another man. Women can get over a man who has only been the active partner with another man, but it takes an extremely open minded woman to get over the realization that their man has been penetrated or sucked on another man before

by Anonymousreply 270July 23, 2022 3:12 PM

I don't think that's it, r270. Sexual attraction to another man is enough to turn them off.

by Anonymousreply 271July 23, 2022 3:24 PM

For me, but not so a growing number of women. Many today think it’s hot if expressed in a certain way.

by Anonymousreply 272July 23, 2022 3:27 PM

The main people drooling over Bros kissing are women

by Anonymousreply 273July 23, 2022 3:28 PM

Bi chick for Bi dude

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274July 23, 2022 3:47 PM

r271 Because, essentially, that is a one-way street once a man goes down that road. A man has everything needed to satisfy another man. A man also has a better understanding of what men like. A woman does not.

There is no point in a woman dating a bi man, and bi men know this which is one reason why they tend to remain closeted. They know it will greatly reduce their access to women. And women are the tools they use to enjoy hetero privilege. God forbid they surrender that in exchange for authenticity.

by Anonymousreply 275July 23, 2022 4:51 PM

Once these guys are openly bi especially with social media like TikTok and Instagram or list it on a dating site. They won't have hetero privilege.

by Anonymousreply 276July 23, 2022 4:58 PM

r276 Which is exactly why most of them not to do so.

It's literally #1 on this self-professed bi man's list. He frames it as not "being open" which is just a nice way of saying they lie. I don't know one straight woman who would be willing to put up with that. They deal with enough lying from straight men about other bullshit. Ain't nobody got time for that, lol. Just be with a man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277July 23, 2022 5:29 PM

^ *tend not

by Anonymousreply 278July 23, 2022 5:30 PM

R277 I do think many bi men would be happier if they were willing to live openly and date men. They need to understand the closet is suffocating and being out makes you so much happier and fulfilled. Even if they may not have options to fuck or date as many women or be seen as heterosexual, living a lie is much more stressful. Plus I feel if many were out and willing to deal with the repercussions socially. It would make them more attractive in their confidence and open-minded women would gravitate to them.

by Anonymousreply 279July 23, 2022 5:34 PM

You know, in the end, do the reasons even matter? Why don't bisexuals just stick with each other and leave gay and straight people who don't want them alone? Why is this even a debate? Say up front, hey, I'm bisexual, and then let anyone who doesn't want you go their own way. You don't get to control other people or force or manipulate then into being with you just because YOU think they should want to be. Being upfront right away saves a lot of anxiety and stress for both parties.

by Anonymousreply 280July 23, 2022 11:36 PM

Gay men are more likely to be involved with openly bisexual men than women. So basically bisexual men would have to be willing to accept their options will be limited to mostly other men. And society is still very homophobic in regards to men. It's not really biphobia because bisexual women can be open and suffer little consequences.

by Anonymousreply 281July 23, 2022 11:41 PM

R280, because many, many gay men find bi and mostly straight dudes hot and will always be willing to get with them when they can. Your view is far from universal

by Anonymousreply 282July 24, 2022 12:19 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 283March 24, 2023 3:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!