Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be a naive 20something who just discovered something like classic rock or an old TV show ...

... and thinks s/he's made a UNIQUE discovery!

I'm the bug-eyed reaction to Charles Nelson Reilly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 3, 2022 8:42 PM

OMG! Bewitched is the GAYEST thing EVAH!

Have you guys seen this show. So gay! How did this ever get past the censors back in the 60s?

How did American not know how gay this show is. It's flying the rainbow flag loud and proud!

by Anonymousreply 1April 14, 2022 10:50 PM

Watch my TikTok in which I (ineptly) lip-synch a Paul Lynde joke!

by Anonymousreply 2April 14, 2022 10:53 PM

I'm the online lyrics that don't match the original text at all. "What's "Andy"? Is it a song to a weatherman? When will those clouds all disappear? Didn't they have weather reports in 1973?"

by Anonymousreply 3April 14, 2022 11:13 PM

You guys! Did you know somebody made a cover of Britney Spears "I Can't Get No Satisfaction."

Some group called the Stones did it. Their version SUCKS.

Give me Britney any day of the weak!

by Anonymousreply 4April 14, 2022 11:30 PM

I'm just SHOOKETH over Morrissey! His music really speaks to me! It is my soul, exposed for all the world to see!

by Anonymousreply 5April 14, 2022 11:31 PM

I'm going to rebuild my whole life around Auntie Mame! Live, live, live!!!

by Anonymousreply 6April 14, 2022 11:32 PM

I remember when discovering Laugh in at the beginning of quarantine was a part of my personality for a while. But seriously can you blame me, that show was much funnier and more relevant than the most recent episode of SNL. They were really genius, and it's one of my favorite comedies that define my sense of humor, up there with Golden Girls and 30 Rock.

by Anonymousreply 7April 14, 2022 11:36 PM

I'm the reminder, bruh, that all replies in a "Let's be..." thread begin with either "I'm" or "We're."

by Anonymousreply 8April 14, 2022 11:40 PM

I'm the ever-witty line left in the YouTube comment section that "(insert some horrible 2022 pop culture event) brought me here."

by Anonymousreply 9April 14, 2022 11:44 PM

I'm shocked, shocked!! at how racist, transphobic, and bigoted this show "Friends" was. And it's not even funny!!!

by Anonymousreply 10April 14, 2022 11:47 PM

I am the re-analyzing of 30-, 40-, and 50-year-old lyrics to weed out that which we, through a 2022 lens, find problematic.

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2022 12:00 AM

"I came to watch this video of 'Le Jazz Hot' after seeing it on GLEE, and I was BLOWN AWAY that the lady from THE PRINCESS BRIDE was in it! And she was pretty good!"

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2022 2:09 AM

I'm watching 'Minx' and found out about women's nudie magazines with nude men actually existed! I'm shook!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2022 6:50 PM

There's this guy Mike Musto whose an old gay in NYC and used to go to parties. He'z funny.

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2022 9:20 PM

Well TBH Charles Nelson Reilly is a discovery. To everyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2022 9:43 PM

I'm the sore fingers from typing like mad #CANCELCLASSICROCK #CANCELCLASSICTV #IT'S.LITERAL.VIOLENCE #CLASSICTVISANTITRANS over and over and over.

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2022 9:51 PM

Wait; that old witch from AHS: Coven can actually sing?

by Anonymousreply 17May 3, 2022 6:20 PM

The "Today I Learned" thread at Reddit is pretty funny. Clueless 20-year-olds revealing things like the Challenger disaster or the Lindbergh baby kidnapping or other things every used to just "know".

by Anonymousreply 18May 3, 2022 8:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!