Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Specific details of the Take Me Out cast's nude bodies

Surely, someone here has seen the show. Please go into explicit detail about the bodies of the actors.

by Anonymousreply 18April 10, 2022 11:33 PM

Well, b*tches?! Speak up!

by Anonymousreply 1April 9, 2022 3:22 PM

if your gym is open go to the locker room OP and hang out, pun intended. Same thing as seeing this show without the high-ticket prices, and you'll also have a better closeup view. and infinite variety.

by Anonymousreply 2April 9, 2022 3:29 PM

^writing from 1979

by Anonymousreply 3April 9, 2022 3:30 PM

The main character was huge--distracting and gross to me. I like average sized guys. The Latino guys were too trimmed for my taste. Men have hairy crotches. The Asian guy I didn't get a good look at. The other two, one was too trimmed and the other didn't leave an impression on me.

The one I wanted to see nude was not. The one who played the supposed best friend to the main character.

by Anonymousreply 4April 9, 2022 3:42 PM

More like 2005 R3 when I saw this trite play with incidental nudity in its original Broadway production. and you R3 seem to be writing from the Victorian era.

by Anonymousreply 5April 9, 2022 3:42 PM

I was so turned on I had to yankee off in my seat.

by Anonymousreply 6April 9, 2022 3:44 PM

Dont know where r2 lives but in my neck of the woods you can't sit in a gym locker room and stare at dicks...unless you want to get stomped.

by Anonymousreply 7April 9, 2022 4:20 PM

What the fuck is “Victorian” about pointing out that locker rooms haven't been dick parades since the last century?

by Anonymousreply 8April 9, 2022 4:59 PM

R7 no one said stare.

by Anonymousreply 9April 9, 2022 5:24 PM

R8 dicks are visible everywhere now: film, TV, social media, the beach . . .so what's so special about a Broadway show were guys shower on stage?

by Anonymousreply 10April 9, 2022 5:29 PM

where^ R10

by Anonymousreply 11April 9, 2022 5:29 PM

even by 1979 R3 Oh, Calcutta, Hair, Let My people Come featured nudity. You seem to be living in a cave

by Anonymousreply 12April 9, 2022 5:36 PM

I am not commenting on what was visible on Broadway then; I’m commenting on what’s visible in locker rooms now.

by Anonymousreply 13April 9, 2022 6:10 PM

OP, I've been told each of them has a penis, which, in the current atmosphere, could be seen as another example of male privilege. The trans community is objecting , will picket the show, and have their Broadway media allies write scathing articles about how Broadway is still a male-dominated boys club, intentionally discriminating against the T community.

by Anonymousreply 14April 9, 2022 9:13 PM

Is the modern family ginger nude or are we spared?

by Anonymousreply 15April 9, 2022 9:16 PM

Descriptions in the first thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 9, 2022 9:57 PM

R13 So you're the thirsty guy I see in the locker room with his tongue hanging out

by Anonymousreply 17April 10, 2022 10:51 PM

I'd rather look at the bodies in " Naked Boys Singing."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 10, 2022 11:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!