Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Outer Range on Amazon Prime

When this was originally announced it sounded like it was going to be a more straightforward western, but it has supernatural elements. Josh looks great, but I’m more interested in Noah Reid, formerly of Schitt’s Creek. Lili Taylor is always really interesting in shows. Will you be watching?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 20, 2023 2:54 AM

That looks like it might actually be good. I'll give it a watch.

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2022 3:10 AM

Are Westerns making a comeback? I love me some cowboys!

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2022 3:43 AM

They’re all so abstract about talking about what it is that it’s giving good buzz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 9, 2022 9:09 PM

Reid looks pretty handsome in this photo. Looks like he plays a "bad guy" role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 10, 2022 5:28 PM

So according to this Reid is playing a literal singing cowboy, who does karaoke during a funeral. Excited to hear that he’ll be singing in this, and I hope he at least gets down to his skivvies if not being completely nude at multiple points in the narrative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 13, 2022 8:09 PM

I assumed this was about aliens from the trailers.

by Anonymousreply 6April 13, 2022 8:12 PM

No one’s watching yet? First off, it looks stunning, the cinematography is crisp and crystalline, and then you have stunning men. Brolin is earning his ultimate DILF title here with many shirtless scenes where he looks like he’s in the best shape a man his age could possibly be in. One of his sons is the actor from Ozark who played Linley’s brother who was phenomenally good. The other son is played by a Bill Pullman’s son who has some of the facial angles and squint of his dad. Both are pulling off being a cowboy quite well.

Then you have three blond strapping cowboy brothers of the rival family. The youngest is Noah Reid, who is shown at the top of episode two in only too tight tightey whities singing Whitney Houston at the top of his lungs. The mysterious tension is handed well, practically on a M. Night level and though she hasn’t been given much to do yet, Lili Taylor elevates everything she’s in to a higher level.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2022 11:27 PM

It started already?

Got to watch soon.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2022 11:44 PM

It's on my queue.

I need a show that's mostly men right now. I love my ladies. Make no mistake. But sometimes I need a show with a masculine edge.

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2022 11:50 PM

I'm downloading season one to my laptop as I type.

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2022 12:31 AM

Edit: Only the first two episodes are up.

by Anonymousreply 11April 16, 2022 12:50 AM

Nice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 16, 2022 2:22 AM

Spoilers . . . . . .

The camper girl freaks me out. I had to go back and look at her eyes again in the scene where she's talking with Royal about secrets.

I like it so far. On to episode two.

by Anonymousreply 13April 16, 2022 5:01 AM

^^^ Are those her real life teeth or is she wearing dentures?

by Anonymousreply 14April 16, 2022 5:37 AM

The old rancher wanting to take their land did the same creepy side eye roll. I'm guessing it signals the influence of the gateway/void thing.

by Anonymousreply 15April 16, 2022 12:27 PM

Noah Reid clearly has a nice butt, but he could use a vacation from the carbs.

by Anonymousreply 16April 16, 2022 6:44 PM

True, R16, but doesn’t Josh Brolin look like sex on a stick? He is a very fine daddy, and I would gladly do every dirty little thing he’d tell me too. 🤤

by Anonymousreply 17April 16, 2022 11:00 PM

Anyone watch this yet? It's at 73% on RT, but the user reviews there and on IMDB are all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 18April 17, 2022 11:33 PM

Just finished episode two -- I'm intrigued but if things start getting weirder and hella convoluted like "Lost", I'm gonna be bailing. In particular, the hippie chick grates my nerves with her new-agey, Burning Man reject nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 19April 18, 2022 4:16 AM

Is this based on Skinwalker Ranch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 18, 2022 5:06 AM

I don’t ever want to meet a person who watches a show for that Schitt’s Creek actor. He is the definition of Canadian incidental, a phrase that flirts with redundancy. You bitches are tasteless.

by Anonymousreply 21April 20, 2022 5:18 AM

This show sucks. One episode was more than enough.

by Anonymousreply 22April 20, 2022 5:22 AM

r21, we can't all be blessed with your superior taste, clearly boundless wit, and vast sense of superiority.

by Anonymousreply 23April 20, 2022 5:39 AM

Is "Yellowstone" MAGA-type entertainment? I've been thinking of binge-watching.

by Anonymousreply 24April 20, 2022 5:42 AM

R24, it’s quintessential boomer but I’m not sure it’s MAGA.

by Anonymousreply 25April 20, 2022 5:45 AM

Do you watch it, R25? Is it good?

by Anonymousreply 26April 20, 2022 5:46 AM

WTF? Did someone watch La Brea and thought "I can do something way better with the premise of a sinkhole leading to a different time!"? And is it too obvious that the hippy chick is the young daughter (suffering from some sort of memory loss trauma, not being able to remember her time with granddaddy and looking to re-connect with him)?

by Anonymousreply 27April 20, 2022 8:00 AM

R271, we don't want to meet you either.

by Anonymousreply 28April 20, 2022 6:44 PM

I don't have ADD and I have loads of patience but episode one's pace is soooo slow.

by Anonymousreply 29April 23, 2022 1:03 AM

I watched two episodes and was thoroughly unimpressed. All the characters are creepy or evil, and the action is way too slow.

Also, would it have hurt the director to add a little light to some of the scenes? Darkness as a metaphor for a dark world works best when you can also see what's going on.

by Anonymousreply 30April 23, 2022 1:15 AM

Watching right now. So far it's keeping me interested. Western sci-fi.

by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2022 1:18 AM

No aliens.

by Anonymousreply 32April 23, 2022 1:20 AM

Just watched episode 3 and this crap is draaaaaggging, but they got my interest back by throwing in some twists during the last 10 minutes of the episode (which I won't spoil).

Three things that annoy me the most: the religious wife, just moping 24/7; the blonde kid who is free to run up mountains alone and get picked up by grown men in trucks... every second I'm thinking "this girl is gonna make some pedo a nice prize"; I still can't take any scene with the hippy girl - she is a waste to film. She's a downer, just digging for rocks, picking up her psych drugs and hanging her laundry out to dry on a rope.

by Anonymousreply 33April 23, 2022 1:32 AM

any scene with the hippy girl - she is a waste OF film.

by Anonymousreply 34April 23, 2022 1:36 AM

Good sound track.

by Anonymousreply 35April 23, 2022 1:46 AM

[quote] Good sound track.

Is it? I thought it was annoying.

[quote]Just watched episode 3 and this crap is draaaaaggging, but they got my interest back by throwing in some twists during the last 10 minutes of the episode (which I won't spoil).

Dang, I fell asleep before the end of three, now I have to go back.

by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2022 8:52 AM

It seems it wants to be like "Twin Peaks" but TP had a sense of humor in it's weirdness, this is missing.

by Anonymousreply 37April 23, 2022 10:10 AM

The movie playing at the town theater is "The Phantom Tollbooth."

[quote] The Phantom Tollbooth is a children's fantasy adventure novel written by Norton Juster, with illustrations by Jules Feiffer, first published in 1961. The story follows a bored young boy named Milo who unexpectedly receives a magic tollbooth that transports him to the once prosperous, but now troubled, Kingdom of Wisdom. Along with a dog named Tock and the Humbug, Milo goes on a quest to the Castle in the Air seeking the kingdom's two exiled princesses, named Rhyme and Reason. As Milo learns valuable lessons, he finds a love of learning in a story full of puns and wordplay, such as exploring the literal meanings of idioms.

by Anonymousreply 38April 25, 2022 2:04 AM

I like it.

by Anonymousreply 39April 25, 2022 2:23 AM

Don't want to spoil it for anyone but Josh Brolin has a big hole on what might or not be his land. for fours hours so far.

by Anonymousreply 40April 25, 2022 10:47 AM

I'm up to episode four and I want to slap whatever director is letting Will Patton go over the top with the overwrought acting and having his son break into song at a moments notice. This show is a mess - it's a mystery that is being dragged out in a most uninteresting way.

Two things - the sheriff mentions in the episode that she's allergic to bananas and now I'm going to be waiting for this to be a "Chekhov's gun" situation in an upcoming episode. 2) the son with the missing wife... will wifey be showing up sooner than later?

by Anonymousreply 41April 26, 2022 12:35 AM

I’m assuming Will is channeling Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet?

by Anonymousreply 42April 26, 2022 12:45 AM

Was there some blatant product placement in Ep4? They had an actor munching on Fritos, the Budweiser bottles on the card table with Royal and hippie chick, and the big Coors Light neon sign the camera focused on in the bar during the funeral party.

I hate how everyone is being mean to the female sheriff with threats of her losing her job if they don't get special treatment. It came out in a previous episode and now Will Patton's wife blows into town and is a bitch to sheriff for not instantly solving her son's murder. Bitch, what?

WTF is it with that dumb rock Will Patton is mooning over and Royal is obsessed with the pendant around hippie chicks neck. Yeesh.

by Anonymousreply 43April 26, 2022 1:05 AM

I tried the first episode but it was so fucking dark I couldn’t see a thing. It was like watching a bunch of people mumbling in the dark. Maddening.

Did like seeing Noah Reid in those little briefs.

by Anonymousreply 44April 26, 2022 1:12 AM

[quote]I tried the first episode but it was so fucking dark I couldn’t see a thing.

Did you fall into the hole?

by Anonymousreply 45April 26, 2022 9:10 AM

Sleeper hit written all over this one. I'm watching

by Anonymousreply 46April 27, 2022 8:53 AM

Josh Brolin is on my list of Truly Awful People. I don’t know how Jim produced that redneck spawn.

by Anonymousreply 47April 27, 2022 9:01 AM

Each of the sons from both families are so fuckable.

Not sure the motive for the Noah Reed in tighy whitey singing scene. Is he some kind of closet homo?

by Anonymousreply 48April 27, 2022 11:05 AM

So, how is this series going, so far? I haven't started watching, but I don't want to start if starts sucking after episode three. What is the basic plot? Cowboy UFO's?

by Anonymousreply 49April 29, 2022 6:15 PM

No ufos.

by Anonymousreply 50April 29, 2022 6:26 PM

ufo. Thought last night's ep was promising.

by Anonymousreply 51April 29, 2022 6:27 PM

^^^ well now, that review didn't sound promising.

by Anonymousreply 52April 29, 2022 6:37 PM

I friggin' love this show. It's great. What's not to love? Repressed rage in Josh Brolin's character, marriage seems less than, now shares a secret with rich hippie chick who is also on psych drugs. Family willing to do whatever it takes to win and keep secrets on both sides. Hot sons. Hot Josh Brolin getting half naked all the time. *Possible spoiler alert* Crazy town Will Patton, why was the dead son such a mess? His ex, blowhard blonde mom seems interesting. Did Josh Brolin time travel? Why did the mountain disappear? Why did the body show up again on BLM land? What's with everyone hating the Native American sheriff? Why would that bank girl so easily give a fake alibi, what's in it for her, they haven't even slept together yet.

Loving the soundtrack and dark feel. I'm IN

by Anonymousreply 53April 29, 2022 6:37 PM

I'm very curious about the rock and the necklace. When Royal took the necklace to the science department he recognized the woman from his vision and wouldn't let her have it to study.

by Anonymousreply 54April 29, 2022 8:26 PM

The actress who plays the rival mother is very good, but I still can’t help wishing she was played by a boozy Stockard Channing.

by Anonymousreply 55April 29, 2022 9:35 PM

[quote]So, how is this series going, so far? I haven't started watching, but I don't want to start if starts sucking after episode three. What is the basic plot? Cowboy UFO's?

Told you above...Josh Brolin has a big hole on what might or not be his land. for fours hours so far.

by Anonymousreply 56April 30, 2022 2:50 AM

It's a time travel thing.

by Anonymousreply 57April 30, 2022 2:43 PM

So is this DARK on the range?

by Anonymousreply 58April 30, 2022 7:27 PM

I’m trying to hold back doubts that this all is going to be worth it, but it gets harder and harder. It’s great on atmosphere, mood and looks, but there may not be enough there there, especially with two episodes left.

by Anonymousreply 59April 30, 2022 7:32 PM

I got this nagging suspicion that it's a family drama and the supernatural stuff is just an afterthought, a glorified backdrop, a mere plot device, a gimmick.

by Anonymousreply 60April 30, 2022 7:44 PM

It's about a cowboys gaping hole.

by Anonymousreply 61April 30, 2022 9:28 PM

Brolin said it could be an open ended series. He was on "Kelly & Ryan" and said he is asked to do series' all the time but this was the first he could see doing for five or six years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 30, 2022 9:32 PM

The buffalo with arrows sticking out of its side is a time traveller.

by Anonymousreply 63April 30, 2022 9:52 PM

This show is so scattered and rambling and trying hard for... something, that I'm hate-watching it now. I'm up to episode 6, and this is becoming a tedious chore to get through with so much weirdness that gets no explanation. Yeesh.

by Anonymousreply 64May 5, 2022 1:23 AM

I just watched episode 6 and have a question about the ending: the little girl ran out out of the Abbott's house after she watched her father and uncle fight. She seemed to be seeing something up in the sky or off in the distance, but all I saw on my TV was some stars in the night sky and the lights of the property. Was there something out there that I missed cause my screen resolution/contrast is too dark?

by Anonymousreply 65May 5, 2022 1:37 AM

I had to give up on the show -- too pretentiously arty, taking itself too seriously, and trying hard to be Important. It's isn't all that. It's just a poorly written and conceived program with some very good acting and some very bad camera work.

by Anonymousreply 66May 5, 2022 7:32 PM

It’s been a long slow burn, but episode seven has been a big payoff with lots of things happening that I won’t give away. This great penultimate episode gives me much hope for a good payoff with the finale.

by Anonymousreply 67May 6, 2022 12:57 PM

I think killing off the rival family down to the 3rd generation was a mistake and will really limit next season.

by Anonymousreply 68May 6, 2022 5:34 PM

In essence: white folks insane, evil, immoral cartoon characters; POC, especially lesbians, sane, multi-dimensional, grounded, wise, and loving.

Daddy Josh is very hot with lots of shirtless scenes. Deidre O'Connell is an over-the-top hoot. Some excellent performances. Cinematography is stunning. I binged on it yesterday. Except for the now tiresome and pervasive woke messaging, it is pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 69May 7, 2022 3:25 PM

Well, with shows like this, "killing off" isn't necessarily permanent.

by Anonymousreply 70May 7, 2022 10:12 PM

I really liked this series, unexpected happenings along the way was cool. It's not known yet if it will be renewed for a second season.

by Anonymousreply 71May 8, 2022 3:21 AM

I failed to mention that any show that pays respect to buffalo gets my approval.

by Anonymousreply 72May 8, 2022 3:37 AM

maybe the worst piece of shit ive seen all year. hugely disappointing....

by Anonymousreply 73May 11, 2022 10:20 AM

That kissing scene with Noah Reid and Imogen Poots was truly WTF.

by Anonymousreply 74May 11, 2022 10:46 PM

This is on my list to watch.

by Anonymousreply 75May 11, 2022 10:48 PM

This show spends so much time on wasted scenes with no payoff and episode 7 did not disappoint. We spent an interminable time at a Native American dancing festival, 2 scenes in a roller skating rink, a scene at an ice cream parlor, the sheriff walking in the woods with no explanation, Lili Taylor shooting a momma bear, Autumn storming around town like a mental patient, screaming at cars, looking at herself in the mirror and cutting designs into one of Will Patton's son pec.

The last 10 minutes kind of made up for the earlier 50 a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 76May 12, 2022 3:38 AM

God its so bad, how did they get all that talent to be in such boring crud???

by Anonymousreply 77May 17, 2022 10:52 AM

[quote]Noah Reid clearly has a nice butt, but he could use a vacation from the carbs.

How do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 78May 17, 2022 1:28 PM

a few hot guys is the only god awful reason to watch this dreg.

by Anonymousreply 79May 17, 2022 3:11 PM

Noah Reid might be cute in that "white frat boy" kind of way, and has a nice, but he's a terrible actor.

by Anonymousreply 80May 17, 2022 3:37 PM

Is the season over? Is there is a hole?

by Anonymousreply 81May 17, 2022 4:22 PM

Actors in search of a plot.....sad

by Anonymousreply 82May 17, 2022 4:24 PM

The hippie chick is lucky enough to be engaged to DL fave James Norton.

by Anonymousreply 83May 17, 2022 4:31 PM

Poots has the most distracting teeth. Maybe so we ignore her terrible overacting?

by Anonymousreply 84May 17, 2022 4:36 PM

Perhaps the terrible overacting is to distract from her terrible teeth.

by Anonymousreply 85May 17, 2022 4:55 PM

i enjoyed it.

by Anonymousreply 86May 17, 2022 4:56 PM

The weirdest thing to me was the total waste of sexy Matt Lauria. Why did he agree to take a part in which he mostly played a corpse?

by Anonymousreply 87May 17, 2022 5:06 PM

The pay was good?

by Anonymousreply 88May 17, 2022 5:08 PM

It was evident on “Schitt’s Creek” that Noah Reid had a bulky torso, which is inevitable when a guy has broad hips rather thsn narrow ones. But his, arms, shoulders, thighs and ass more than made up for that (not to mention his sweetness and charm).

The screen grab above proves he works out to keep his body firm and beefy, but his ass would look even bubblier if he had narrower hips. His package suggests he’d be my idea of the perfect bottomboy.

by Anonymousreply 89May 17, 2022 5:34 PM

I teased this series out, one episode every other day. Much of the above criticism is valid yet I couldn't NOT finish it. But I'm an oddball myself and have a high tolerance for slowly building dread and indirection/misdirection. See it for the boys and for Brolin.

by Anonymousreply 90May 17, 2022 5:54 PM

I don’t like watching anything with Josh I hit Women Brolin in it and Omegen Poots is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 91May 17, 2022 6:09 PM

Brolin and Lily Taylor and Will Patton were so fantastic in this, and it was pure nonsense. Hell, everyone was great. But we seem to be in a TV era where great actors are transcendently great, but in some weird, expensive, confounding streaming service tv shows that don’t go anywhere or make any sense. I’m worried about this new one on Amazon called Night Sky with Sissy Spacek and JK Simmons, looks like it could be the exact same kind of stuff.

by Anonymousreply 92May 18, 2022 5:45 AM

I love westerns. I love Josh Brolin. I love slow moving dramas.

This just did nothing for me.

by Anonymousreply 93May 18, 2022 6:17 AM

So, no aliens?

by Anonymousreply 94May 18, 2022 7:20 AM

If Autumn is Amy from the future, why was she trying to kill her grandfather?

by Anonymousreply 95May 18, 2022 12:08 PM

Sucked. First episode OK, then that arc into pure shite. Sad. Had great possibilities. Such Grade A actors & performances. Felt sad that the actors had to try & polish this turd.

Can anyone in the industry who posts here explain why lots of the writing these days is so poor? Money? Glad handing, as in employing friends or family even though they suck? Lack of knowledge, experience & expertise on the streaming service administration staff? Would love to know, it so baffles me.

by Anonymousreply 96May 18, 2022 1:06 PM

R96 In the wake of the George Floyd riots, Hollywood got really woke and fired a ton of experience but white, male writers and replaced them with women/BIPOC in the name of diversity. You'll find lots of articles about it online.

by Anonymousreply 97May 18, 2022 1:33 PM

R97, there’s been bad writing long before the writing rooms started to look a little different. I think the issue is that there’s soooo much programming because everyone is trying to feed the streaming beasts. No quality control.

by Anonymousreply 98May 18, 2022 3:23 PM

Yes, it looks like they rush so many shows into production before the scripts are truly ready.

Even A-List directors like Scorsese and Fincher bring their B or C game to their made-for-streaming films.

by Anonymousreply 99May 18, 2022 7:29 PM

I think this show is terrific. Thoughtful, well acted and very, very creepy.

Currently five episodes in. I don't binge this one, just an episode a day.

by Anonymousreply 100May 18, 2022 7:41 PM

Wokeness will be the Democrats' undoing... and they're bringing down Hollywood and Broadway with them.

Hopefully, the conservatives can save the entertainment industry. At least, they appreciate talent.

by Anonymousreply 101May 18, 2022 8:47 PM

Dear fucking little baby jesus the christ, I hope that is a parody post r101.

by Anonymousreply 102May 18, 2022 9:01 PM

So basically everything just went to shit when Autumn had to start taking the generic version of her bipolar med?

by Anonymousreply 103May 21, 2022 5:52 PM

Noah Reid is on Broadway right now in a play by Tracy Letts titled The Minutes.

by Anonymousreply 104May 21, 2022 6:41 PM

R101 must be posting from a different reality.

by Anonymousreply 105May 22, 2022 2:45 AM

First season finished and they hardly explained anything except Daddy Abbot was a kid from last century and ugly Autumn is his granddaughter.

I'm surprised they made Noah Reid character straight though. Maybe his cute brother will be the closet homo one next season. .

by Anonymousreply 106May 22, 2022 7:32 AM

might try it again now tha someone has posted the spoiler, even though I could only make it through the first 2 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 107May 22, 2022 10:50 AM

Perry could park his boots beside my bed any time.

by Anonymousreply 108May 22, 2022 3:54 PM

Perry actor Tom Pelphrey is dating Kaley Cuoco. He is all over her Instagram. Loved him in Ozark.

by Anonymousreply 109May 22, 2022 9:50 PM

how can they do another season of this slow snooze fest? how can the hot tom date the odious ms cuoco????

by Anonymousreply 110May 23, 2022 10:50 AM

It started out strong but fell apart as it went on. I actually started falling asleep in the last few episodes.

Can anyone spoil how it ended?

by Anonymousreply 111May 23, 2022 5:08 PM

How did the Deputy Sheriff get to where she was?

by Anonymousreply 112May 28, 2022 2:59 AM

I see TV writers are still deep into the cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 113May 28, 2022 3:00 AM

How exciting, a shoot out with three people who couldn't hit the side of a barn.

by Anonymousreply 114May 28, 2022 3:05 AM

R112 she walked through some sort of time rift. One guy told her that people claimed they had spotted mammoths in the area.

by Anonymousreply 115May 28, 2022 3:15 AM

I know she’s not a BIG THING, but how did Imogen POOTS become any sort of thing??

Was it just me, or did the missing mom actress look just like Poots?

by Anonymousreply 116May 28, 2022 3:31 AM

I don't recommend this series. It's sooo sloooow. And has a lot of useless filler scenes. This could have been a 2 hour movie instead of a series. The real SkinWalker doc-series is much more exciting and interesting.

by Anonymousreply 117May 28, 2022 3:40 AM

I just finished this, started it a few weeks before it wrapped. It was amazing! I’m really hoping for a season 2.

by Anonymousreply 118July 1, 2022 2:42 AM

Just binged it over two nights. Really liked it. REALLY hope there's a season two.

by Anonymousreply 119July 28, 2022 4:12 AM

A good reveal/revelation is one that makes you have to re-evaluate everything you've seen before. And this finale's ending did exactly that. I almost want to rewatch the whole thing with this knowledge in mind and see if it changes my perceptions on anything, or everything.

It really is a kind of bleak ending. I want to see more. There's so much left to explore.

by Anonymousreply 120July 28, 2022 4:14 AM

So far not renewed.

by Anonymousreply 121July 28, 2022 8:41 AM

Honestly, I never saw this coming, it’s getting a second season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 7, 2022 3:13 AM

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they manage to bring some resolution to it in season two because at this point I'd be shocked if it sees a season 3.

I loved it for what it was, but what it was was "incomplete".

by Anonymousreply 123October 8, 2022 3:12 PM

pretty pitiful when this boring POS has a 2nd season....good lord

by Anonymousreply 124October 16, 2022 9:20 AM

It was really good, really well done, with really interesting characters. It was absolutely not boring or a POS.

by Anonymousreply 125October 16, 2022 2:56 PM

Thanks, R122. I enjoyed it, partly for the story, partly for the cowboy eye-candy.

by Anonymousreply 126October 16, 2022 2:59 PM

I wonder if they will figure out a way to bring back Noah Reid's character. Given the type of show it is, I guess anything's possible.

Unless the new show runner doesn't want the character back.

by Anonymousreply 127October 16, 2022 6:33 PM

Given that it's a time/space continuum mindfuck, anything can happen.

by Anonymousreply 128October 16, 2022 7:24 PM

I sensed sexual tension between the Tillerson brothers.

by Anonymousreply 129June 2, 2023 8:57 AM

We'll see how the new showrunner fares, the original one shat the bed in the second half of the season. So many rookie writing mistakes, they never should have given the gig to a theatre rat with zero TV experience. I mean, who does that anyway?

Lots and lots of room to right this ship, I'm looking forward to it personally.

by Anonymousreply 130June 2, 2023 10:45 AM

Yeah. Fingers crossed. There's a good story to be had here, and I hope they do it justice in season two. I find it hard to imagine it'll get a season 3.

by Anonymousreply 131June 16, 2023 2:22 AM

Josh Brolin as a Cowboy?

by Anonymousreply 132June 16, 2023 2:34 AM

I just wanna know how the hole works.

by Anonymousreply 133June 16, 2023 2:35 AM

Any idea when season 2 will air? I assume it's delayed by the writers' strike like everything else...

by Anonymousreply 134June 20, 2023 2:18 AM

No recent updates beyond this casting announcement back in April, so yeah it's been delayed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 20, 2023 2:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!