Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson to make another movie for Apple

Jesus Christ enough with these two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 13, 2022 3:43 PM

I like Chris better with his new wig. This one is too flat.

by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2022 3:38 PM

Both are attractive but neither are charismatic or talented enough to get me to watch them on name alone. Chris isn't as hot as he was in Fantastic Four, he was peak twunk in that. Now he's looking more and more average white dude fighting off the beer carbs.

by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2022 3:42 PM

They are not aggressively bad or annoying. WTF is OP's issue? Is it charming to be such a bitchy scold?

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2022 3:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2022 3:53 PM

On one side she supports #metoo on the other she supports Allen. Make it make sense please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2022 3:59 PM

I thought they would cost more then just a piece of fruit?

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2022 4:21 PM

Does that mean I can only watch that movie on my macintosh?

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2022 5:00 PM

LOL. Scarlett is that fake feminist who puts being a rich white woman above all else. She'll defend any crooked old rich man who is giving her a role. She doesn't give a shit about poor women, women of color, women in the Islamic world and their struggles. Scarlett is no different than Taylor Swift, Gwyneth Paltrow, Emma Watson and Lena Dunham and their "feminism."

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2022 5:58 PM

R8 here here 🙌🏽

by Anonymousreply 9April 1, 2022 10:45 AM

My boyfriend Jason Bateman is directing!

I think he’s almost done with acting after Ozark, sigh.

by Anonymousreply 10April 1, 2022 10:47 AM

Extra push-ups for Colin this morning.

by Anonymousreply 11April 1, 2022 10:56 AM

I'll watch if Evans takes his clothes off and shows his ass and a quick dick pic.

by Anonymousreply 12April 1, 2022 11:05 AM

I want to eat Chris's hairy ass, blow him and swallow his load.

by Anonymousreply 13April 1, 2022 11:50 AM

Chris is starting to look like a droid.

by Anonymousreply 14April 1, 2022 12:00 PM

Excellent news! I'll put it on my must-miss list right away!

by Anonymousreply 15April 1, 2022 12:16 PM

R11 I doubt it. Colin has his side flings and ScarJo has Chris.

by Anonymousreply 16April 1, 2022 12:31 PM

I will watch anything Chris is in. He's a sweet boy and deserves all of our support.

by Anonymousreply 17April 1, 2022 2:04 PM

There was some rumor he dated Scarlett Johansson and had the key to her apartment and they hooked up on the regular.

But if you're going to go through all that trouble, why not have a relationship? Why date Jenny Slate and Colin Most?

by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2022 2:35 AM

Chris Evans is a decent actor. His pretty boy looks sometimes cause people to overlook his talent. Scar-Jo i a terrible actress. She is almost as bad as Keanu.

by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2022 2:38 AM

I didn't even know they made a movie for Apple

I don't watch anything with either of these two in it

by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2022 2:40 AM

R18 you've never had a fuck buddy?

by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2022 5:11 AM

R13 is his anus really hairy?

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2022 8:28 AM

R21 I try to avoid it. All that comes from it is child support and stds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2022 10:39 AM

Probably any actor who has been unmarried in Hollywood for decades has / had an STD or two. Can you imagine the amount of pussy/cock they must go through?

by Anonymousreply 24April 4, 2022 10:40 AM

[quote] is his anus really hairy?

They don't call him Dingleberry Farms for nothing...

by Anonymousreply 25April 4, 2022 12:01 PM

What's wrong with these two?

by Anonymousreply 26April 4, 2022 12:24 PM

R24 Here it looks like he can't stop thinking about the casting couch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 5, 2022 4:43 PM

Ohhhhh drama

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 7, 2022 7:55 PM

R28 Jason looks so ugly in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 29June 8, 2022 5:40 AM

R29 = Justine Bateman

by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2022 11:46 AM

Jason Bateman has always been ugly.

by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2022 12:22 PM

His lips have lost all color with age. It happens to a lot of people.

I wonder what the "creative differences" were. I read the book when it first came out and without spoiling anything, there is a specific major character (not Evans or ScarJo's) for whom I wondered how they'd ever pull off a live-action adaptation, even though the book seemed written specifically for one. Maybe they couldn't agree on the logistics of it.

by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2022 9:23 PM

"Creative Differences" is a lot like "Irreconcilable Differences" in a divorce. The translation is: "I can't stand this mother fucker anymore! I am cutting my losses and moving on."

There won't be any future projects with these three.

by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2022 7:26 AM

Bateman was cute as a young man, but he's grown into a sexy guy next door type. Like a suburban dad who keeps himself up. BTW, he played gay on a short-lived (terrible) sitcom back in the 90s, before it was fashionable.

by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2022 11:30 AM

R33 you're not wrong about the connotations, the creative differences weren't necessarily with the actors. In fact, it's quite rare that the actors have so much sway over a production that they overrule the director. It's more likely that the creative differences were between him and the producers, i.e., the people writing the checks.

by Anonymousreply 35June 9, 2022 7:21 PM

She is not a good actress.

by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2022 7:22 PM

R36 neither is Chris.

by Anonymousreply 37June 10, 2022 5:50 AM

R37 - I think the "she that R36 was referring to was Chris.

by Anonymousreply 38June 10, 2022 8:45 PM

R37 would've been funnier if it had said "Neither is Scarlett."

by Anonymousreply 39June 10, 2022 9:32 PM

R35 did you happened to notice where it said Johansson was producing?

by Anonymousreply 40June 11, 2022 5:29 AM

R5 Mama Mia, the prosecutors and child protective services found no proof!

by Anonymousreply 41June 11, 2022 5:39 AM

I wonder how come him and Justine don’t talk to each other. Someone said that he was asked about it in an interview and wouldn’t talk about it. Then again, she seems like a real bitch while he seems more down to earth.

by Anonymousreply 42June 11, 2022 9:07 AM

They’re both being dissed by their Mom for abandonment!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 11, 2022 10:38 AM

R43 Wow! The whole family all sound like they hate each other!

by Anonymousreply 44June 11, 2022 10:49 AM

[quote] did you happened to notice where it said Johansson was producing?

Producing what? Pustules?

by Anonymousreply 45June 11, 2022 12:21 PM

R43 I'm not really a fan of Jason or Justine, but the mother sounds like she is either mentally unstable or just a stone cold bitch - or both. And the paper reporting all of this is sleazy as they come for taking advantage of a crazy (and vengeful) old woman. Why is she trying to be in their lives if they treat her so horribly? None of this story makes any sense.

She is 80 years old in poor health marrying a 59 year old man? This is her 3rd marriage? OF course he is trying to fleece her. It sounds like the kids tried to do everything possible to protect her. They even got a restraining order against HIM. There must have been a reason for that. Why is that not being reported? And how is the mother cut off from all the grandkids when Justine's kids are 18 and 19? They are adults and could clearly go see her if they wanted to. What did grandma do to piss off the next generation. Why is that not reported?

"IF" Justine said "Pull the plug" why is the article attributing it to both kids? Jason clearly did not say that (which makes me think that Justine probably didn't say it either).

And why is the mother even talking to the press about any of this. Does she think this is gonna make them send her a Mother's Day card? If she and their father managed their childhood careers, she has got to know doing this hurts them. I can see why the relationship is strained. She has brought this on herself. And Radar has no credibility in "reporting" what is clearly a one-sided hit job. They clearly did no investigating on their own and just took her side to smear Jason and Justine.

by Anonymousreply 46June 13, 2022 12:57 PM

R49 But then we have to ask why Jason and Justine supposedly don’t talk to each other. If none of them speak to each other, it sounds like they all have issues.

by Anonymousreply 47June 13, 2022 2:11 PM

R47 Please post the link that says they don't speak to each other. I have not seen that. But of course you do understand that siblings do have disagreements? They are separate people. And I have seen nothing where either of them have dragged the other the way dear old mom has.

by Anonymousreply 48June 13, 2022 3:08 PM

R48 You sure seem angry at something that doesn’t involve you.

by Anonymousreply 49June 13, 2022 3:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!