Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 14 premieres Sunday May 1st at 8 PM!

cast photo looks great!

So Kandi, Kenya and Drew return. Marlo gets the upgrade after years of being a "friend". Sheree is back! New housewife and Olympic gold medalist Sanya Richards-Ross rounds out the cast

some fun moments in the trailer

I can't stand how hot Drew's husband is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279September 5, 2022 2:09 AM

Oh great another new Atlanta housewife that's not from Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2022 7:36 PM

Did Drew throw dog treats at someone and bark? lol damn

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2022 8:01 PM

NeNe and Porsha were being so petty in thanking fans who wish they'd return

Porsha to me can stay gone. NeNe is unlikable but good tv

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2022 10:21 PM

Kenya says she's done being the villain lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 13, 2022 10:50 PM

Trash

by Anonymousreply 5April 14, 2022 12:12 AM

Look at allllll that weave.

by Anonymousreply 6April 14, 2022 4:45 AM

tomorrow night!

Taglines out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2022 1:48 AM

[quote]I can't stand how hot Drew's husband is

OMG i can't either, good lord. Drew just needs to accept that she's gonna have to share his fine ass! That man is amazing looking chocolate and he seems smart too; outside of his attempts to fool Drew who is like inspector gadget monitoring him

Apollo is looking great too after all this time, I'd love if he continues to be friend to the Housewives! yassss lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2022 3:36 PM

Mama Joyce, don't nobody want to hear about your dusty ole vagina!!!

by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2022 3:47 PM

btw has anyone been watching Kandi & The Gang? It's funny but I don't think I'd ever want to eat at the restaurant

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2022 6:19 PM

[quote] That man is amazing looking chocolate and he seems smart too; outside of his attempts to fool Drew who is like inspector gadget monitoring him

Ralph has an amazing body and ass.

Did his wife ever figure out where he disappeared to in season one, and what he was doing when he "just left?" The guy just vanished for three days, and never told her where he went.

That story was so strange.

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2022 7:10 PM

Kandi's show is cute and I like that the cast has so many gay men...most people agree that her cousin Patrick is dumb trade lol. He's hot.

I didn't know Kandi's mom and aunts had so many other siblings, Mama Joyce is the youngest of 14 children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2022 7:13 PM

😛

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2022 7:17 PM

[quote] Kandi's show is cute and I like that the cast has so many gay men...most people agree that her cousin Patrick is dumb trade lol

Kandi must have a soft spot for him because her brother who died in an accident was also named Patrick. I think.

by Anonymousreply 14May 1, 2022 7:18 PM

Who is dressing Apollo in the video at R8?

And when did he and Sheree become friends?

Apollo looks a bit fem dressed up with that neck scarf.

I like him looking more butch, like the prison trade that he is.

by Anonymousreply 15May 1, 2022 7:19 PM

Is cousin Patrick a gay homosexual?

by Anonymousreply 16May 1, 2022 7:21 PM

Why does this show keep hiring and firing and re-hiring and re-firing?

Kenya was resurrected once, and Sheree was resurrected at least three times.

Marlo was a never was, but it seems like she has been recycled since forever.

The one I would love to see recycled is Phaedra, but Kandi has made it absolutely clear that she would quit the show if they brought back Phaedra. Bravo would never let Kandi go, because they have too much invested in her. So obviously, Phaedra would never come back.

Maybe they should give Phaedra her own show, with Dwight, and Apollo, and some other oldies but goodies. That might be fun.

by Anonymousreply 17May 1, 2022 7:22 PM

lol r15 I knew someone was going to peep that outfit he had on. I think he looks cute looking like some queens put him together.

r17 IMO Kandi should just stick to her own series at this point. Her personal family dramas and businesses are way more interesting than the other women always accusing her of being a whore or something. Kandi has made it known she is or was a freak, so why these women continue to throw it in her face Im not sure. Its old news

by Anonymousreply 18May 1, 2022 7:34 PM

Joyce certainly acts like she is the youngest child lol

Kandi's cousin is hot and I agree he seems a bit dumb but quite personable

I think Phillip is hot himself and yes he's gay with a bf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 1, 2022 8:08 PM

Phillip is physically great looking but that personality cancels everything out. Torin is cool as hell

by Anonymousreply 20May 1, 2022 11:26 PM

Would Drew feel more comfortable if Ralph's assistant was a male? Where do I apply? 🙂😏

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2022 1:07 AM

That was a fun premiere.

It was pretty cool seeing Kenya, Kandi, Marlo and Sheree shooting the shit.

The shaaaaade. Lol, right off the bat.

by Anonymousreply 22May 2, 2022 5:55 AM

R21 lol get in line bitch!

I know I wasn't the only one who was thrilled that Sanya and Kenya said out loud how Marlo's company name "Le' Archive" is grammatically incorrect lol

by Anonymousreply 23May 2, 2022 7:09 AM

Sanya's husband Aaron can be added to the list of hot husbands too.

by Anonymousreply 24May 2, 2022 7:10 AM

I was watching the way Kandi looks at Ralph. You can tell she thinks he's hot.

Which makes me wonder if she ever looks at Todd and thinks "what the hell am I doing with this guy?"

I mean, she has a ton of money, and Todd is basically a house husband. So if you're gonna keep a man, why not go for the hottest guy possible? Someone like Ralph.

It's funny because Britney was super smart when it came to finding a guy. She has money, and she was basically shopping around (literally) for a hot boyfriend. And she found one.

Kandi should do the same. Todd is a dud.

by Anonymousreply 25May 2, 2022 8:14 AM

r25 = Mama Joyce!

by Anonymousreply 26May 2, 2022 10:25 AM

THE LIES!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 2, 2022 10:29 AM

I think this is going to be now cliché sophomore season for Drew in which she gets a ton of heat coming her way

She wasn't off to a good start with cast members and producers calling out her obvious lie about claiming to have lost 25 lbs despite not much difference in the before and after pics. It looked like 10 lbs max

also never a good thing when a couple has differing stories on a topic of conflict. In this case it's Ralph's "assistant"

by Anonymousreply 28May 2, 2022 8:20 PM

Drew might have lost 25 lbs between that surgery to remove whatever mass she says she had growing in her body and the weight loss. But yes to say it was all diet and exercise would be misleading. I think she is putting the cart before horse, you've got to be in shape to sell weight loss products lol.

Kandi is the last person who needs to be talking about anyone's weight, she looks great now but it took her YEARS to recover her body post baby Ace. Drew had an injury plus babies and other health issues and she never let herself go.

by Anonymousreply 29May 2, 2022 10:00 PM

[quote] She wasn't off to a good start with cast members and producers calling out her obvious lie about claiming to have lost 25 lbs despite not much difference in the before and after pics. It looked like 10 lbs max

Why do the racist Bravo producers only call out the black Atlanta ladies on their lies, but none of the white ladies from the other franchises.

I think Nene has a serious case against them.

Pay attention, girl! You can get money out of these racist Bravo cunts.

by Anonymousreply 30May 3, 2022 12:40 AM

Drew Shidora?

by Anonymousreply 31May 3, 2022 3:08 AM

NeNe Leakes isn't holding anything back in her lawsuit against Andy Cohen, NBCU, Bravo and the executives behind The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

A few days after it was reported that the former reality star was suing the network and more for tolerating a hostile and racist work environment, it has been reported that the lawsuit also mentions Cohen allegedly sabotaging negotiations surrounding Leakes' own radio show.

In her 74-page lawsuit filed against Andy Cohen, Bravo, and the producers behind RHOA, NeNe Leakes alleges that she was previously in talks to acquire a new show on Sirius XM.

However, she claims Cohen and NBC Universal “interfered with, and sabotaged, this effort.”

“Cohen has admitted that he told Sirius XM that Mrs. Leakes would demand a lot of money for any role on a radio show, an obvious effort to prevent her from getting such a deal,” the lawsuits states, according to RadarOnline.

In addition to her radio show, NeNe Leakes claims in her lawsuit that Bravo and the producers of RHOA backed out on developing her own spin-off show after she spoke out against the alleged racism she experienced while working with the network.

As previously reported, Leakes claimed that she experienced racism first-hand from her former friend and RHOA co-star Kim Zolciak-Biermann. Leakes claimed that Zolciak-Biermann made several offensive comments towards her and other Black co-stars while filming.

Leakes, on the other hand, claims she was “denied the right to do other work other than filming for RHOA when other housewives (who had not spoke out against racially- offensive treatment) were permitted the right to do other work.”

She said, “I think Andy and I were really close for a really, really long time and I love Benny Boo, and I helped pay for his baby shower and all those things. I think that Andy and I need to have a sit down and talk and then we’re off to the races.”

At the time Cohen said, “We are in the midst of shooting season 14 of the Atlanta housewives, and it’s great and Marlo has her peach and ShereĂ© is back, and we have some new faces and some great faces and Kenya Moore is on fire, and so I am really focused right now on season 14 of the housewives of Atlanta and not really looking beyond that right now.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 3, 2022 4:31 AM

It's kind of a bummer that Marlo and Sheree are friends now.

We'll never get hilarious fights like this any more...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 3, 2022 11:02 AM

But we still might get one like this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 3, 2022 11:03 AM

Sheree seems like she's ready to bring it.

r33 Marlo probably would've been a housewife years ago if she didn't make that homophobic slur, before that epic fight! She really paid the price, that left a bad taste in the viewership of this show for a long time. That was the peak of RHOA, there were so many friends to show like Dwight, Derek and Lawrence around.

I think Bravo needs to base a show around Atlanta gays. Gays essentially carry Kandi's show and they aren't even wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 35May 3, 2022 10:27 PM

Finally, the cast is getting the message.

I have been saying this since forever.

I feel bad that they had to pay for their own photo shoot to make themselves look good, but that's how much Bravo fucking sucks!

They need to talk about these kinds of things more, because RHONY and RHOBH have always gotten the best photo shoots and promotion, while Atlanta was always left out in the cold.

[quote] Controversy Stirs Around ’Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Cast’s Self-Funded Photo Shoot For Season 14 Promo

Just ahead of the hit Bravo series’ Season 14 premiere, the ladies of The Real Housewives of Atlanta were already caught up in some controversy.

New cast images and a trailer were released for RHOA on April 27 that differed from the ones previously provided by Bravo.

The ladies of Atlanta wore metallic hues set in front of a light grey background in the network designated assets. In the new press materials, they sported white and silverish looks that pop against their signature “Georgia peach” orange background.

The ladies also posed in front of light grey-toned background in some of other their new promotional material as well.

“I think there’s some confusion that Bravo didn’t give the #RHOA ladies a photo. They did, see below. The ladies didn’t like it and wanted to do their own to have more for pr/marketing. They filmed their own promo as well. The ladies paid for their own, but that was their choice,” wrote journalist Anthony Dominic on Twitter on April 28.

In Dominic’s replies, some users said:

[quote] “Why does #RHOBH get better promo though?”

[quote] “No budget versus all the budget,”

[quote] “The HW photo the ladies did is sooooooo much better. Bravo should reimburse them and then some. Their photo will increase viewership TREMENDOUSLY!!! #RHOA.”

Another user penned: “There’s no confusion. Bravo has an inappropriate level of taste when it comes to Atlanta and Potomac. Their photo would have been fine for NJ or OC. Atlanta deserves the same effort given to BH and NY, even though they never earn it.”

Interestingly, one Twitter user even referenced the news that broke in late April that RHOA alum NeNe Leakes is suing Andy Cohen, NBCUniversal, Bravo, production companies True Entertainment and Truly Original and several executives over workplace discrimination.

“Sooooooo did NeNe lie?” the online user questioned.

In another tweet Dominic shared, the journalist emphasized the Season 14 RHOA cast self-funded their own promotional shoot because they wanted to take their PR “into their own hands.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 4, 2022 2:44 AM

[quote] Another user penned: “There’s no confusion. Bravo has an inappropriate level of taste when it comes to Atlanta and Potomac. Their photo would have been fine for NJ or OC. Atlanta deserves the same effort given to BH and NY, even though they never earn it.”

THIS TIMES 100.

RHONY and RHOBH don't have nearly as many viewers as Atlanta, but they get all the money, glamour, and promotion.

FUCK BRAVO!!!

by Anonymousreply 37May 4, 2022 2:45 AM

Question-are decisions about cast photos and promotion up to Bravo or by each individual production company for each show? I know the shows air on Bravo but how much money does the network spend?

by Anonymousreply 38May 4, 2022 2:54 AM

omg Ralph is so fine but so crazy. His mansplaining is so rude. He and Drew are total opposites. Their army of assistants is a mess hunny lmao. How many do they need?

I hope the storyline with Sheree's and Drew's shared assistant doesn't end up with that guy being behind all their marital drama. They've already eliminated all the gay friends on this show, in a hugely gay city which makes no sense. It would be unfortunate if they use some random queen to make gay men look like predatory homewreckers for the sake of a storyline. The random shots of the assistant with those tight ass shorts on leads me to think that is where this story is going.

by Anonymousreply 39May 9, 2022 1:28 AM

What does Todd do in his New Jersey condo?

Or does "Marvin" live there?

by Anonymousreply 40May 9, 2022 3:40 AM

Marlo's older nephew Michael seems like he could be a little gayling.

Yea? Nay?

by Anonymousreply 41May 9, 2022 3:47 AM

Is Gizelle Bryant dating Peter Thomas?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 9, 2022 3:57 AM

R42 no both Gizelle and Robyn said it was totally false this past week

this episode was very Drew-Ralph heavy. It'll be interesting to see if viewers take interest in their marital drama or not

R39 I can't stand how hot but annoying Ralph is lol

and it's so weird seeing Todd as the old man now in the husbands' group. I remember when Gregg (RIP) and Peter were schooling him and Apollo about how to be good husbands

by Anonymousreply 43May 9, 2022 6:37 AM

I think Kandi is being so petty about Todd's NJ condo, didnt she just say she'd be in New York for work? My ass would be right up in that condo while I worked in NYC, who cares if his ex used to live there eons ago? Im sure Kandi has many things Todd has no ownership in, so why give him a hard time about it. I mean some women really wonder why these dudes just leave.

And that tacky indoor pool filled with junk is DREADFUL hunny!

by Anonymousreply 44May 9, 2022 9:13 AM

😛

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 10, 2022 12:13 AM

Ralph is a weirdo.

He doesn't fit any mold.

by Anonymousreply 46May 10, 2022 12:14 AM

So what happened tonight?

by Anonymousreply 47May 16, 2022 3:13 AM

it was Brooklyn's 3rd birthday tea party. Sheree and Drew started to go at it because of messy kween Anthony who apparently talks trash about both of them. He told Drew that he had to stop working for Sheree because she didn't pay him. He told Sheree that Ralph is gay.

A white friend of Kenya's stormed out when the cast began fighting because the kids were there and she didn't want her child exposed to the language lol.

Kandi got mad that someone wrote a rumor she used to suck dick in a locker room.

We were also introduced to Monyetta who is Ne-Yo's ex-wife. She was in the running to be a full-time housewife but ended up as just a friend.

Next week they're taking a cast trip with the husbands to NYC to see the play Kandi produced "Thoughts of a Colored Man"

by Anonymousreply 48May 16, 2022 5:46 AM

Marlo's reaction to the white woman walking out was priceless.

I love Marlo.

by Anonymousreply 49May 16, 2022 6:44 AM

So is Ralph gay?

by Anonymousreply 50May 16, 2022 6:47 AM

Ralph is hot as fuck

by Anonymousreply 51May 16, 2022 8:09 AM

this game tonight was hilarious

what I most love about Kenya is that she gives a good show. Most pretty women are either stupid or boring (and sometimes both). She is neither and full of personality, love her or hate her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 16, 2022 9:38 AM

r39 here. Damnit, RHOA. You could have at least cast a *cute* messy assistant to go around telling everyone Ralph is gay 🙄. If we going to have a gay husband storyline at least make it juicy, its ATL!

Sheree is NOT PLAYING with these hussies this season, ok? Drew was not prepared for Sheree to come for her. I agree with Sheree 100% about Kandi's reaction to someone saying she sucked dick in a locker room, gurl you know damn well you done sucked dick everywhere else! đŸ€Ł

by Anonymousreply 53May 16, 2022 10:52 AM

Who said Kandi sucked dick in a locker room? Lol. I'm also totally here for Sherée shaping up any young bitch.

by Anonymousreply 54May 16, 2022 11:06 AM

Chile....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 16, 2022 11:34 AM

Lol. Drew never should have posted what she did at R55.

Because she just opens herself up to shit like this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 16, 2022 2:11 PM

đŸ’€đŸ€Ł

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 16, 2022 2:24 PM

I don't get the joke at R57.

Isn't that one of Kandi's aunts? Or grandma?

by Anonymousreply 58May 16, 2022 2:26 PM

He has to be on the DL. He is too pretty to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 59May 16, 2022 2:36 PM

Wow r33, I forgot how stunning Cynthia was when she was thinner. She’s still pretty, but looked more elegant when she was thin. Drew’s man has to be on the DL, and she knows it. Drew isn’t smart or quick enough to tangle with these ladies. She’s screwed.

by Anonymousreply 60May 16, 2022 3:07 PM

Ralph is fine and smart as hell, despite his condescending attitude and wicked mind games. I dont forsee Drew leaving him, especially if she remains in Atlanta. She'd be hard pressed to find another younger man who can provide like him that's not DL, or an athlete or in entertainment, ie always on the road. Ralph seems to be at home with their kids a lot and that is rare for a man with full career. She will likely have to date older guys like most of the housewives do

by Anonymousreply 61May 16, 2022 3:17 PM

so gurl, what's Kairo's job down to the Tyler Perry Studios??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 17, 2022 10:57 PM

we know Tyler likes hiring a lot of good looking young menz

by Anonymousreply 63May 18, 2022 12:05 AM

R62 
 that’s blow 
 as in job 
 blow job

by Anonymousreply 64May 18, 2022 12:32 AM

Tyler Perry is GAY.

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY.

And he hires hot young men (black and white) for his casting couch.

Why hasn't anyone outed this fucking QUEEN yet?

by Anonymousreply 65May 18, 2022 1:06 AM

Ralph is gay??? I can see it.

I was DYING over the white lady storming out of the tea party.

by Anonymousreply 66May 18, 2022 1:12 AM

There's a marathon of the Kim Fields season showing today, and that one was really good!

Porsha gets kicked in the cunt by Cynthia!

Nene returns from her first exile!

Kandi was pregnant with Ace and thinking about staring a restaurant business!

The gang goes to Washington DC and Congresswoman Frederica Wilson calls Kim Fields "Toot toot."

Kenya pulls Kim's chair and almost makes her fall.

Kim's husband is outed by the group (in extreme group homophobia).

Tammy's nephew almost assaults pregnant Kandi and Kenya, and knocks Tammy on her ass in Miami, sending her to the hospital!

And the kicker.. Kenya to Kim Fields: "Did Mrs. Garrett teach you to talk like that??"

This shit was really good.

by Anonymousreply 67May 22, 2022 9:24 PM

What in the hell is Phaedra Parks doing on the Real Housewives of Dubai?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 22, 2022 9:25 PM

looking forward to the cast trip to NYC with the husbands tonight

by Anonymousreply 69May 22, 2022 9:55 PM

Why do black women want to look like white women (straight hair)?

by Anonymousreply 70May 22, 2022 9:58 PM

[quote] Why do black women want to look like white women (straight hair)?

Really?

Beauty standards have been set by people with European backgrounds, in case you've never noticed.

And this has been for hundreds of years.

You think that Orientals and Latinas don't try to make their hair blonde or lighten their skin?

Give me a fucking break, moron.

Everyone wants to be white.

As sad as that sounds, it's the truth.

And you're just being a fucking moron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 22, 2022 10:08 PM

R53 I Kenya had the best laugh! And I still love her for that ‘Gone With the Wind Fabulous’ video

by Anonymousreply 72May 22, 2022 10:39 PM

Marlo is hilarious, "I got drawers with rhinestones bitch! I think she may be the first woman on TV to invite cameras to her panty drawer đŸ€Ł I also died when she said Kandi needs therapy for being a freak. The army of women assembling her for the evening took me out too.

Todd looks MISERABLE. I can't believe it but I feel sorry for him. Kandi always has to have things her way. She is doing no favors for their marriage by making a huge deal about that damn condo. She should just let him renovate the place and pick another hill to die on. He's not asking you to live there, and the thing has a view!

by Anonymousreply 73May 23, 2022 1:59 AM

Anyone know the real story on Ralph?

Is he really on the DL?

And why would Anthony say that?

Just wishful thinking, or does he know something?

Drew should force the issue by suing Anthony for slander.

Then Anthony will have to put up or shut up.

by Anonymousreply 74May 23, 2022 2:00 AM

Ralph addresses gay rumors:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 23, 2022 2:11 AM

So how was the NY trip?

by Anonymousreply 76May 23, 2022 3:51 AM

The fact that Ralph addressed the rumor at R75, made me think he's not gay.

Most guys who were on the DL would be too afraid to do an interview like that.

by Anonymousreply 77May 23, 2022 4:55 AM

At R75, was the female interviewer implying that Ralph and Dennis, or Todd and Dennis were a thing?

Weird.

Sanya's husband was awfully quiet.

My bet is that he is the one on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 78May 23, 2022 4:58 AM

r75 sounds like he's not denying the rumors. More like dancing around the question. He is very handsome.

by Anonymousreply 79May 23, 2022 5:13 AM

the interviewer is none other than Porsha's friend Shamea lol without Porsha on RHOA there's no place for her on it either

btw that couple who delivered Kandi's bedroom toys while wearing the "sex dungeon" outfits were none other than Kandi's cousin Patrick and his fiancee

I fucking DIED at Kenya's crazy "coyote blood" sex story! WTF. I literally said the same thing Sheree blurted out "did you get turned on by coyote blood"? WTF that was wild!

by Anonymousreply 80May 23, 2022 5:55 AM

I loved those sex stories, R80.

They're all liars.

I love how these women are always calling bullshit on each other.

It's really hard to know who is telling the truth, and who isn't.

I actually believed Kenya, though. That story was too random to be fake. Right?

by Anonymousreply 81May 23, 2022 6:15 AM

I really loved Todd's condo.

I feel bad for him, because I can see why he's proud of it.

Todd bought it on his own, it's in a great location, it has a beautiful view, and he bought it all on his own.

Yet Kandi totally discounts it, and acts like it's just garbage.

Any normal person would feel great about owning that place, but not miss rich bitch Kandi. That place is way beneath her and her lifestyle.

If Todd were smart, he'd actually hire Kenya, get that place updated, and keep it... just in case.

It would be the perfect place to stay when he's in NYC, and/or if he and Kandi ever broke up.

Because of their prenup, he won't have anything if they divorce, so he should sink a ton of money into the condo right now, and try to increase the value.

It will only benefit him.

by Anonymousreply 82May 23, 2022 6:25 AM

What in the hell could be the issue with Tyrone, that would make the producers intervene with the "lawyers on the phone."

That's so weird.

by Anonymousreply 83May 23, 2022 6:31 AM

Sheree really played herself. Years spent waiting for a man in jail and then once he's out they break up

by Anonymousreply 84May 23, 2022 6:34 AM

Yeah, its a little sad that Sheree waited around for some dude in jail at her age.

I dont think Ralph is gay or bisexual...those ATL queens just want to turn him out soooo bad, shit I can't say I wouldn't test the water either! The man is FINE and frustrated. They need a storyline. Ralph is however rude as fuck to his wife.

Their home setup with the assistants is weird, with Drew overseeing Ralph's work assistant when she has nothing to do with his job? And dealing with Drew and all those damn kids? NO ONE would want to work in those conditions and I can see why the assistants are totally putting all their business on front street!

by Anonymousreply 85May 23, 2022 10:34 AM

These husbands are terrible. Todd doesn’t love Kandi. He is using her for her money and connections. The condo will be really cute once it’s renovated. Sheree’s man is also using her. Someone on Twitter said that he has a serious girlfriend in NY and was just using Sheree to put money on his books. That explains why he didn’t want to be on the show. Ralph is fine as hell, but I don’t think he is gay. A cheating player, yes, but not with men. They all need to start over with new spouses. Kenya knows Ralph’s game.

by Anonymousreply 86May 23, 2022 3:42 PM

[quote] Sheree’s man is also using her. Someone on Twitter said that he has a serious girlfriend in NY and was just using Sheree to put money on his books. That explains why he didn’t want to be on the show.

But why was it in the preview for next week, that the producer actually comes on camera and says that "the attorneys" need to talk to her?

That's very unusual.

Still, poor Sheree got embarrassed on camera, once again.

First for She by Sheree, which never took off.

Then, for Chateau Sheree, which took decades to build.

Finally, she gets stood up by Tyrone. On camera.

I feel sorry for her.

[quote] Ralph is fine as hell, but I don’t think he is gay. A cheating player, yes, but not with men. They all need to start over with new spouses. Kenya knows Ralph’s game.

At this point, I think that Ralph would rather have Drew think he's gay, than for her to know that he's actually fooling around on her with other women. Lol. It almost gets him off the hook, in a very weird way.

As for Kenya, she's fucked up herself. Oh, and don't compare Ralph to her ex-husband Mark. Because Miss Mark is gay as a fruit basket.

He just used her for a beard, and she just used him to have a baby.

And just when everyone thought Kenya was on Drew's side, she then turns it around and starts attacking Drew for allowing Ralph to do it to her, and then saying no one likes Drew. Rofl. Kenya is a fucking basket case. I think she has mental problems.

This season is actually much more interesting than previous seasons.

Marlo is the cherry on top, because she adds some much needed humor to all the drama.

by Anonymousreply 87May 23, 2022 4:39 PM

I can't stand Marlo[b]n[/b], but her brother is fine.

by Anonymousreply 88May 23, 2022 4:55 PM

Let me try that again...

I can't stand Marlo[bold]n[/bold], but her brother is fine.

by Anonymousreply 89May 23, 2022 4:56 PM

Why in the world would anyone watch or follow this show?

by Anonymousreply 90May 23, 2022 5:12 PM

[quote] Why in the world would anyone watch or follow this show?

Because the OC, RHOBH, and RHONY are all boring as fuck!

Atlanta is the only show that is at least interesting and entertaining.

This most recent season of the OC was its worst ever!

I find it hilarious how Bravo will show a new episode of Beverly Hills, New Jersey, or OC at least three or four times on their designated night.

But with Atlanta, they only show it once or twice. And then they'll air an episode of Beverly Hills or New Jersey, because they know that Atlanta gets the viewers. So they cross-promote the other shitty shows on Atlanta night, because they're hoping the Atlanta fans will start watching boring Beverly Hills or OC or New Jersey.

Bravo uses Atlanta to promote ALL of their other shows. But they show Atlanta the least respect.

Beverly Hills gets all the promotion by Bravo. It's their "star" franchise, and they throw all the money and promotion at that cast.

But the real star is Atlanta, and they get thrown the scraps.

There is so much evidence that Bravo favors Beverly Hills and New York, and treats Atlanta like shit.

From promotion, to opening segments, to cast trips, etc.

If Nene Leakes REALLY wanted proof of racism for her lawsuit, I'd say this is a good start. It's easily provable, given how the different casts are treated.

by Anonymousreply 91May 23, 2022 5:21 PM

The Atlanta cast have taken great trips-Tokyo, Greece, Barcelona, Africa

New York takes the shittiest trips.

by Anonymousreply 92May 23, 2022 5:27 PM

Potomac is pretty good too, r91. I can’t wait to see single Ashley next season
you know that bitch is going to go wild. I don’t waste my time with the other cities. Boring old alcoholic white ladies.

by Anonymousreply 93May 23, 2022 5:28 PM

I wonder how many Indian women gave up their hair for all of those women at the OP.

by Anonymousreply 94May 23, 2022 5:30 PM

[quote] Potomac is pretty good too

Agreed.

Karen Huger is the best.

Her delusional "Grand Dame" schtick never fails to make me laugh.

Ashley is okay, but a little bit boring.

Gizelle and Robin are the peanut gallery, but Gizelle can be crazy when she wants to be crazy.

I wish they would bring back Charisse. She was another funny one.

What makes these ladies so hilarious, is that they have delusions of grandeur, but in a very humorous way.

It's all so campy.

by Anonymousreply 95May 23, 2022 5:33 PM

Re the women wearing fake hair. African American hair is time consuming to style, and requires a lot of heat which can be damaging to their natural hair. It’s easier to wear extensions or a wig. Also, the white women in the other cities almost all wear fake hair too. Teresa, Erika Jayne, Dorit, Sonja
I could go on and on. White women’s hair is typically thin so need need the volume. No one wears their natural hair anymore, because they all want it long and thick.

by Anonymousreply 96May 23, 2022 5:40 PM

R33 How can someone use the words "faggots" and "fags" on this show and still be on it?

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 97May 23, 2022 5:50 PM

R96, but why do they all (regardless of race), go for that same, tiresome length and pretty much the same style?

by Anonymousreply 98May 23, 2022 6:47 PM

it seems like Sanya is going to be the voice of reason this season at least with how she assesses the other cast members

by Anonymousreply 99May 23, 2022 7:22 PM

r98 most white women who wear extensions usually have the same tiresome styles as well, totally not unique to black women! We've had numerous threads about white women with stringy long hair and center parts that dont look good. And women on these shows generally have to look like show ponies for their husbands, to keep them from straying. So they will go for styles that only belong on people like Beyonce. I think Kandi and Kenya have the best hair, Kandi changes it up and wears her natural hair a lot. Kenya has a great head of hair.

by Anonymousreply 100May 23, 2022 11:02 PM

R100, that's why I said regardless of race. I see it with every one of these women on these reality shows. Same hair, fashion, makeup put on with a trowel

by Anonymousreply 101May 23, 2022 11:08 PM

🍜

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 23, 2022 11:12 PM

The nutcase that keeps posting about how Atlanta has the most viewers and is being treated badly due to supposed racism is dead wrong. Atlanta is badly tanking, it used to get 3 million viewers or even more but is now well below 1 million, hitting a series low of a paltry 700 something thousand for one of this seasons episodes. NJ (which had fallen below a million a couple years back but was revamped and saved) and Beverly Hills do well over a million these days.

by Anonymousreply 103May 24, 2022 12:16 AM

I wanna see Kenya and Ralph read each other!

by Anonymousreply 104May 24, 2022 10:48 PM

[quote] I wanna see Kenya and Ralph read each other!

He's SASSY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 24, 2022 10:54 PM

I enjoyed the first part of the cast trip including the husbands. It makes the drama better. Too bad half the cast is single (Sheree's relationship really doesn't count lol)

by Anonymousreply 106May 25, 2022 1:54 AM

A friend of mine got Sheree's contact info through work. So we pranked her with a series of emails.

We promised her lots of money to do a fashion show for "charity" but told her we would split all the money taken in with her.

She wanted more than a third. And said she didn't have any clothes designed for the show.

We told her we would just buy things at Neiman Marcus and tell everyone she'd designed them. "I like that. But I still want 60%! And I keep the clothes."

by Anonymousreply 107May 25, 2022 5:35 PM

She seems like a greedy bitch, r107. She is friends with one of my friends from high school. My friend made an appearance on the show (she was standing in the background at a party) then posted on Facebook that people in Portland (where we are from) think she is a celebrity. Ummmmm no.

by Anonymousreply 108May 25, 2022 8:41 PM

That's not cool, R107.

You sound like an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 109May 25, 2022 10:33 PM

unfortunately Sheree is yet another example of someone who thought she married rich since Bob is a former NFL player. She spent money lavishly during their marriage, now since they're divorce she has little left and is always trying to hustle her way to something else. Of course she'd keep coming to RHOA no matter how often they ask her. I bet she is the lowest or second-to-lowest paid on the cast too since she has no contract leverage. Drew had a minor degree of fame/success in hollywood and Sanya is a gold medalist who still does commentary.

I don't think Bob has much money left over from his playing days either. Did we ever learn what he did since retiring?

by Anonymousreply 110May 25, 2022 10:49 PM

R110, he has to be making some money from his other ventures. Copied from wiki
 Whitfield is the founder and C.E.O. of Patchwerks, Inc., established in 1993, which operated PatchWerk Recording Studios in Atlanta, GA. Offering recording, production, mixing and mastering services, the studio has recorded and/or mixed more than 500 gold and platinum albums, including portions of OutKast's ATLiens, and Goodie Mob's Still Standing. The studio has also worked with the likes of T.I., Nelly, 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, Missy Elliott, Beyoncé, 112, Busta Rhymes, TLC, Whitney Houston, Ras Kass, Toni Braxton, Sting, Cher, Madonna, Annie Lennox, and many more. The studio was divested from the parent company in 2009 in order to focus investment in film and television.[5][6][7]

Whitfield also serves as a guest analyst for the UK's NFL Coverage on Sky Sports as well as contributing on local Atlanta television and radio.

by Anonymousreply 111May 25, 2022 11:15 PM

Ralph's booty is too good for him not to be gay. What DID happen in Tampa? When he has those sudden disappearances what does he do?

by Anonymousreply 112May 25, 2022 11:38 PM

[quote]We told her we would just buy things at Neiman Marcus and tell everyone she'd designed them. "I like that. But I still want 60%! And I keep the clothes."

r107 đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł yall are some stunt queens (Sheree too!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113May 26, 2022 12:25 AM

[quote]Ralph's booty is too good for him not to be gay.

r112 mmmm his body is BANGING đŸ€Ș Hopefully we'll get to see more of his thick self later this season...from Ralph's twitter it looks like they were in Jamaica earlier this year, so maybe Sanya hosted the cast trip there

Didn't Kenya twirl for Phaedra in the Caribbean all those years ago? This time I think she'll be twirling for Sister Ralph! Ralph is so petty, he will not stand for Kenya coming for him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114May 26, 2022 12:56 AM

R111 do I remember correctly that Sheree accused him of not paying child support?

by Anonymousreply 115May 26, 2022 1:46 AM

Sheree's theme song!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116May 26, 2022 1:57 AM

Sheree's ex is a very smart man.

I remember when he represented himself in court against Sheree. Sheree, poor things, was represented by Phaedra. Sheree's ex-husband ran circles around Phaedra in court. He was so much smarter and better prepared than Phaedra, who was completely blindsided by his motion and couldn't even muster a response. Made me realize why she only represents stripers and drug dealers.

by Anonymousreply 117May 26, 2022 2:55 AM

The really real housewives of Atlanta

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118May 27, 2022 7:57 AM

Ralph have some nice looking feets at R114!

by Anonymousreply 119May 27, 2022 2:10 PM

Ralph LOVES showing his feets on IG and twitter, he knows exactly what he's doing 😏

His legs are hot too, even if he ain't gay Drew should buy him a cute anklet to keep other females thinking he's DL...that's actually a good strategy to keep other women away LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 27, 2022 2:44 PM

This franchise has been my bottom ranked show from day 1- Never understood the ratings..

Weirdly, I love this season- and the ratings have tanked.

All this shit about Ralph, yet I am loving Sanya's husband (and her) They seem normal, kind, and just good people.

Her husband is HOT.

Fucking Drew and Ralph are SO SO SO thirsty that its a turnoff (He IS hot) but fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 121May 28, 2022 9:40 PM

no new episode this week due to the holiday :(

by Anonymousreply 122May 28, 2022 9:45 PM

Sorry this is a GOOD season. Weird that viewers have deserted it,

by Anonymousreply 123May 28, 2022 11:13 PM

Kenya has become boring. She is too afraid to become the next Nene.

by Anonymousreply 124May 29, 2022 1:15 AM

Anything interesting happen in tonight episode, other than Ralph pumping iron with his shirt off? I glanced and didn't see much else. Nobody cares about Kenya and her light skinned baby daddy drama...

by Anonymousreply 125June 6, 2022 3:23 AM

LOVED seeing Ralph shirtless and doing shoulders

OMFG Sheree how humiliating! She was driven all the way from NYC to Philly about 2 hours to meet Tyrone at the restaurant. He no-showed! She sat there on camera for like 2 hours completely embarrassed. Why she ever thought that bum was worth getting into a relationship with is beyond comprehension. How can a woman in her 50s still have time for that bs? That was after he facetimed her and the rest of the ladies too

Sanya and Drew's friendship seems to be heading in a downward spiral

we found out Marlo used to date that meatball producer Jazze Pha and was once hit on by Gene Simmons

Kandi said she once dated Gerald Levert and they made an unreleased song together

Kenya said she was once hit on by Prince

Drew said she once was with LeBron James but the producers had to bleep his name out for legal reasons lol

by Anonymousreply 126June 6, 2022 6:13 AM

Why would they bleep out LeBron's name? Was he cheating on his baby mama now wife? Gurl we know athletes are whores. Drew was hot, a knock off Meagan Good, back in the White Chicks days. She could pull some dudes!

Its hard for me to feel sorry for Sheree, that is something her grown kids may go through, not her. But I guess she needs a storyline!

I hope we have gratuitous Ralph workout scenes all season!

by Anonymousreply 127June 6, 2022 10:33 PM

This is a good season so far. It’s not been explosive yet really but it’s entertaining. It’ll never reach the heights of the NeNe years though.

by Anonymousreply 128June 8, 2022 8:13 AM

I don't think RHOA will ever reach the heights of the earlier seasons. It peaked with Season 6.

by Anonymousreply 129June 8, 2022 3:36 PM

I thought season 10 was great. But the rest have been boring, although I thought the season 12 reunion (the first one virtually ) was entertaining.

It isn’t the same without Nene, Porsha or Phaedra. Unfortunately 2 of those 3 will not return anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 130June 8, 2022 4:31 PM

Its weird- this has always been my least favorite franchise- sometimes 2nd to last- but I find this season decent. Its just really watchable. Have no idea why!

At this point I am all about RHOBH/Salt Lake City

but Atlanta is okay.

Dubai is garbage of all garbage. Dreadfully dull.

by Anonymousreply 131June 8, 2022 4:45 PM

[quote] I thought season 10 was great.

Season 10 was great because it reminded you of the earlier seasons with Nene vs. Kim. Those two going at it always made the show entertaining. And then that reunion where all the ladies roasted Kim was classic.

by Anonymousreply 132June 8, 2022 9:37 PM

Was season 10 the one where Porsha called Kim's daughter a whore? That shit took me out đŸ€Ł

by Anonymousreply 133June 8, 2022 10:18 PM

I wonder if Carlos King will ever come back to work on RHOA; he was behind the most highly rated seasons. He's got shaded on Twitter this week for hosting a Season 1 "OG" reunion without Nene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134June 8, 2022 10:23 PM

R133, I loved the ‘your whore daughter’ comment too. Reality gold.

by Anonymousreply 135June 9, 2022 1:48 AM

Tonight on OWN, Carlos King who has been doing his version of Andy Cohen's WWHL is reuniting the season 1 RHOA cast except for NeNe. So Sheree, Kim, Lisa and DeShawn will all sit down and talk to him

by Anonymousreply 136June 12, 2022 1:20 AM

It's worthless without NeNe. I guess because she's suing Kim, that's why she declined to reunite with them on Carlos' show.

But I heard she still has beef with Carlos King, so maybe that's the reason, too.

by Anonymousreply 137June 12, 2022 1:28 AM

who isn't she beefing with?

by Anonymousreply 138June 12, 2022 1:29 AM

omg the "OG reunion" so damn dry. Carlos King is a TERRIBLE host he's just too extra with every reaction. He tries to hard to have moments.

Lisa seemed a bit out of it.

by Anonymousreply 139June 12, 2022 8:20 AM

The OG reunion was pointless without Nene. And it's not like she has shit else going on right now!

Alright, I need more gay Ralph gossip tonight or I'm going to start tuning out this season. Kenya baby daddy drama, Tyrone, and Le Archive or whatever the hell its called is not going to be enough. Mama Joyce should move into Todd's condo and start tearing out walls or something đŸ€Ł

by Anonymousreply 140June 12, 2022 12:07 PM

I guess no one watched Sunday's episode! I laughed at Mama Joyce shutting down the Kenya vs Marlo/Sheree fight.

I agree with Marlo about Kandi being a former hoe. I like Kandi but it would be better for her not to refute claims of any hoe activity in her past, like sucking dick in a locker room. Gurl we know you fucked the southeast United States, just play along. Its not like people are saying she is currently a slut.

Does anyone know why Drew and Sanya's manufactured beef is? I just don't care enough to follow that story line.

by Anonymousreply 141June 15, 2022 11:15 PM

yes actually this was the highest rated episode so far with over 1 million viewers

My favorite part was watching Mama Joyce's wig flip as she spun her head to follow the drama in the kitchen lol

Drew is mad that Sanya has decided she's off #teamDrew because she doesn't agree with some of Drew's behavior like when she got in Sheree's face at Brooklyn's bday party

by Anonymousreply 142June 15, 2022 11:18 PM

[quote] Does anyone know why Drew and Sanya's manufactured beef is? I just don't care enough to follow that story line.

There is no beef.

Drew brought Sanya into the group, and now that Sanya's in, she's trying to befriend Kandi and Kenya, and dumping Drew.

Sanya is a thirsty bitch. Drew knows it, and so does Marlo. That's why she pulled Sheree to the side at the cooking party. To tell Sheree how fake and phony Sanya is.

Another thing is that since some of the group members are saying Drew is shady, Sanya is trying to distance herself from Drew because she doesn't want to be "labeled" as a friend of hers.

I'm starting to not like Sanya.

And just wait until she explodes on tonight's episode. That should be fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 143June 19, 2022 4:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 19, 2022 6:00 PM

Kenya is beautiful and witty. I’m surprised that she can’t find a decent man.

by Anonymousreply 145June 19, 2022 6:18 PM

Kenya is beautiful and smart but she's also a bit crazy and can be a diva. She also has bad taste in men as we've seen so it's not a shock.

by Anonymousreply 146June 19, 2022 8:52 PM

I don't understand the Tweet at R144.

Who's the "criminal?"

by Anonymousreply 147June 19, 2022 9:52 PM

That line is from Kenya when she appeared on Wendy Williams and was asked about Marlo.

by Anonymousreply 148June 19, 2022 9:59 PM

Lol now I get it, R148.

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 149June 19, 2022 10:01 PM

from the moment it was announced that Marlo finally got her peach, I knew she'd be working overtime this season to stir the pot. What surprised me though was her going after Kandi and Kenya. They are the big fish in this cast, sure, but I thought Marlo would have gone for easier targets like Sheree and Drew

by Anonymousreply 150June 19, 2022 10:23 PM

For a new cast member that might be the case R150, but Marlo has been around these people since season three.

She was basically a cast member without being a cast member.

So there's no reason for her to play nice, especially now that her position on the show has been elevated.

by Anonymousreply 151June 19, 2022 10:26 PM

Marlo doesn't just want to hang onto her peach; she wants to be a player, and she's decided to take Kandi/Kenya on to make that happen.

by Anonymousreply 152June 19, 2022 10:32 PM

Right now, Marlo is the most interesting person on the show.

by Anonymousreply 153June 19, 2022 10:37 PM

Agreed, r153. Marlo is funny as hell. I would hate to be on her bad side though.

by Anonymousreply 154June 19, 2022 11:05 PM

I can't believe Marlo is carrying this season. I've talked a ton of shit about her over the years (deserved) but she's turned a corner.

I actually agree with Marlo about hand me downs; that is a new perspective I never thought of. And most of all its her charity; Kandi and Kenya can start their own charity for used clothing if they want.

I died when she read Kenya for the Mary Kay wig 😁 Marlo, you were doing so good now you've turned on the sisters selling Mary Kay to make ends meet?!

by Anonymousreply 155June 20, 2022 2:22 AM

That wig was terrible, and I’m glad Marlo said something. Sanya is annoying AF, and so is her mother. Bitch, if your Olympic medals spoke for themselves and you weren’t looking for clout or attention, you wouldn’t be on this show. Sheree being mad at Kandi for not calling her after the breakup is bizarre considering the fact that she seems to be willing to give the convict a pass. Mad at Kandi but not the con who stood her up?

by Anonymousreply 156June 20, 2022 3:30 AM

[quote] I actually agree with Marlo about hand me downs

Sorry, but I disagree with you and Marlo[bold]n[/bold].

There's a difference between Goodwill, hand-me-downs and Kandi Burruss donating once-worn designer clothing.

by Anonymousreply 157June 20, 2022 12:50 PM

I’m on the fence about the hand me downs. I do agree that the girls would like Kandi’s designer stuff, just because it belonged to a celebrity and was expensive, I don’t think they’d actually want to wear any of it though. It was all ugly, and looked like stuff a middle aged woman would wear. It would make more sense to sell all of Kandi’s stuff on eBay, and buy gift cards to teen stores for the girls.

by Anonymousreply 158June 20, 2022 2:27 PM

I think Kenya, Sheree and Marlo all feel like Kandi has benefited from the show more than they have and that she’s gotten a very long reprieve from being part of high stakes intra-cast drama after Phaedra was exposed and that has now come to an end.

by Anonymousreply 159June 20, 2022 5:40 PM

Kandi did get a long break but to be fair the false rumor about her was the worst of anyone on the cast so it was deserved

about Marlo's comment on used clothing, well I agree it's not a good feeling if you just reach into a bag and toss someone clothes. Kandi's clothes are nice though and the charities could just wrap her stuff up to present them nicely. There's nothing wrong with clothing that is used but still in good condition. Marlo's long obsession with designer clothing is misplaced. I realize she's still dealing with abandonment issues but designer clothes, 5 star restaurants and other material things are not what makes someone feel loved. Most people who grow up with their biological families don't have access to high-end stuff either.

by Anonymousreply 160June 20, 2022 7:04 PM

did anyone see WWHL? Iman Shumpert is a good sport and LMFAO @ the "twirling Kenyas" game

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161June 20, 2022 8:31 PM

So what's going on? Marlo is dragging Kandi in to the mess?

by Anonymousreply 162June 21, 2022 1:29 AM

I remember Nene on WWHL (after she'd already turned wicked) and she was just so eccentric and funny. I love her but she's her own worst enemy. My god, she has to share.

by Anonymousreply 163June 21, 2022 1:35 AM

Marlo won't accept Kandi's used designer clothing and Marlo's business is renting out used designer clothing. Makes sense to me!

by Anonymousreply 164June 21, 2022 3:57 AM

I missed this show last night.

by Anonymousreply 165July 4, 2022 3:07 PM

it returns next Sunday

by Anonymousreply 166July 4, 2022 5:32 PM

Im done with this season if there's no Ralph tonight🌈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167July 10, 2022 2:18 PM

Lol, it’s all gay men responding to Ralph’s Twitter telling him how fine he is.

by Anonymousreply 168July 10, 2022 3:11 PM

So on tonight's episode, Marlo kicks her nephews out of her house!!

I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 169July 10, 2022 3:58 PM

I don’t know how you can kick children out of your house. Where are they supposed to go? They are too young to do anything too bad
maybe they were messy or something?

by Anonymousreply 170July 10, 2022 4:11 PM

[quote] They are too young to do anything too bad
maybe they were messy or something?

Marlo hinted in earlier episodes that the boys were getting spoiled.

She said something like they're wearing designer clothes and being driven to school in a Bentley, but they were pretty much living in the ghetto when they were with their mother.

Marlo's fear seems to be that giving them too much will turn them into monsters.

I can see her point, but if that's the case, then don't give them everything. Make them work for it.

Duh. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 171July 10, 2022 4:25 PM

r171 no one is forcing Marlo to buy them designer clothes or drive them to school in a Bentley; that's her being extra. She can buy them more appropriate clothes, have one of her assistants drop them off at school and have them use public transportation sometimes. It would better if she made sure they were being well educated and ensure they the can function in a collegiate environment in a couple years, like Kandi and Cynthia did with their kids, instead of her throwing them out her house.

by Anonymousreply 172July 10, 2022 4:50 PM

did anyone see the mid-season trailer that came out a few days ago?

lol we're going to get another Sheree fashion show later

by Anonymousreply 173July 10, 2022 5:54 PM

Agreed, r172. I’m sure that Marlo meant well by buying the kids everything they wanted, but it is going to hurt them in the end. What if the mother gets out early and the kids have to go back to the ghetto? It would be horrible for them, after living in the lap of luxury.

by Anonymousreply 174July 10, 2022 5:59 PM

So if Marlo kicked them out of her house, did they end up in foster care?

by Anonymousreply 175July 10, 2022 11:08 PM

Is anything else going on with tonight's episode, besides Marlon?

by Anonymousreply 176July 11, 2022 1:43 AM

Kenya got drunk and was hilarious. I like drunk funny people. Marlo’s nephews were pigs in her house, so she sent them to live with her other sister. They’re safe. Drew got mad because that woman that is the friend of Sheree hired a detective who said that Drew and her husband have multiple aliases. One of them was obviously their assistant. More than likely it was just a shit detective. Sheree broke down about Tyrone making her feel stupid. Tyrone is apparently coming back to surprise her at one of her fashion shows. Lisa Wu is trying too hard to get back on the show. She looks fucking terrible.

by Anonymousreply 177July 11, 2022 2:01 AM

I think Lisa Wu was getting drunk herself.

Monyetta and Fatum were both testing to be full-timers this season but didn't make the cut. Fatum seems a little too invested in Drew but it's clear she's saying what Sheree isn't to at least until the reunion

by Anonymousreply 178July 11, 2022 5:50 AM

Lisa Wu is a scary bitch.

She's too angry for this show.

I do have to laugh at how Drew and Ralph keep getting dragged by all the gossipers.

So Ralph = Danielle? Bwahahahahaha.

Kenya made me laugh when she said that Ralph went to Tampa and checked in as "Danielle." Rofl.

by Anonymousreply 179July 11, 2022 8:05 AM

Is it legal for Sheree's friend to reveal background check information about Drew and Ralph?

It's not like she looked it up online and paid for it, which I assume anyone can do.

Rather, Sheree's friend stated that her "real estate agent friend" got the documents, and showed it to her.

That can't be legal, can it?

Drew and Ralph should sue.

by Anonymousreply 180July 11, 2022 12:02 PM

Drew is sooooo boring. I guess she makes the cut because people like looking at Ralph?

by Anonymousreply 181July 11, 2022 1:29 PM

Didn’t Lisa get violent with her ex Keith Sweat. She also threatened to beat the shit out of Kim at the first reunion.

by Anonymousreply 182July 11, 2022 5:12 PM

I want Drew to stay just so we can look at Ralph's fine ass.

by Anonymousreply 183July 11, 2022 6:19 PM

r183 I know that's right. Drew is alright with me!

by Anonymousreply 184July 12, 2022 12:55 AM

Sheree WTF are you doing!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185July 12, 2022 3:21 AM

Lisa was boring and sort of strange, but at least she had Ed Hartwell in his prime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186July 12, 2022 3:59 AM

I miss him on the show but at least we have Ralph now

by Anonymousreply 187July 12, 2022 4:01 AM

Yall remember Ed jogging on the threadmill? Ralph has a big booty but Ed's needed its own area code

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188July 13, 2022 1:06 AM

The best lineup ever on this show were the seasons where it was NeNe, Kandi, Porsha, Cynthia, Kenya, and Phaedra.

by Anonymousreply 189July 13, 2022 1:34 AM

This season is actually pretty good, R189.

I'm having fun watching Married to Medicine also.

by Anonymousreply 190July 13, 2022 1:38 AM

My Caucasian, middle aged coworker called someone trifling last week. I gave her a look (I’m biracial and was surprised to hear her use that word). She told me that she been binging Married to Medicine. I may have to start watching.

by Anonymousreply 191July 13, 2022 2:35 AM

I noticed many of my White female co-workers throwing around "bougie," "chile," and other terms I usually hear from my relatives (I'm Black).

RHOA and other Bravo shows have introduced an all-new lexicon to White America.

by Anonymousreply 192July 13, 2022 2:58 AM

All these sex toy and sex themed parties on Real Housewives and Married to Medicine, good for them, but gurl I do not need to hear about these middle aged women getting their freak on đŸš«đŸ™…đŸœâ€â™‚ïž

by Anonymousreply 193July 13, 2022 4:16 AM

[quote] All these sex toy and sex themed parties on Real Housewives and Married to Medicine, good for them, but gurl I do not need to hear about these middle aged women getting their freak on đŸš«đŸ™…đŸœâ€â™‚ïž

Then I guess you missed Dr. Jackie talking to Dr. Simone about all of these vaginal procedures to increase their pleasure "down there," as well as "P shots" for the husband to make his dick "longer and stronger."

Gurrrrlllll.... lol.

by Anonymousreply 194July 13, 2022 4:18 AM

[quote] White female co-workers throwing around "bougie," "chile," and other terms

The same sort of people used to say "groovy,, "dyn-o-mite", and "10-4 good buddy". They'll get over it.

by Anonymousreply 195July 13, 2022 11:22 AM

Damn Lisa Wu's face has been to the Terry Dubrow school for creating cat eye'd women.

by Anonymousreply 196July 17, 2022 2:28 PM

R196- I think its serious weight gain combined with fillers... She looked odd as shit, and acted over the top.

by Anonymousreply 197July 17, 2022 4:33 PM

She looks like an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 198July 17, 2022 5:14 PM

Good tea on Lisa Wu on lipstickalley.

“”She slept with Ralph Tresvant while he was married to his wife Shelly. She smashed Teddy Riley while he was married to his wife Donna, she lived with Curtis Conway until he met and married Laila Ali. But her biggest come up was when she married Ed Hartwell.

This chic went on a reality television show pretending to be educated, wealthy, monogamous, honest, in love, trust worthy, a mother and wife. By the second season she was exposed as a liar and manipulator.

She refuses to acknowledge the truth, and she’s a sneaky messy liar.

Chic is so desperate to be seen on television, that it really destroyed her when she got fired (she didn’t read the Bravo contract properly). She lied and said two years ago that she was filming and doing a movie with an A- list celebrity.

I also would like to understand how a woman who’s a real estate mogul never owned a home of her own.

Once she slept in a full bed pushed against the wall until Keith Sweat saved her. I Remember when she and her sister both worked at AAA Auto Insurance. This woman could only date a man with money.

She’s so scandalous, onetime she when on a long road tour with some entertainer and lost her two children.

Girl is a hoe, her sister and her took a trip to Las Vegas and she smashed her sisters wealthy boyfriend for $15,000. When her sister asked her where did she get the money from she told her sister ‘ Keith Sweat wired me the money’. Her sister called Keith on the phone and he told her ‘I didn’t give your sister a dime’. She ended up telling her sister the truth about smashing her boyfriend, but she told her it was all for the money.” She was by far THE messiest out of ALL of them. Ed was pussy whipped and married this chick only after 1 month of meeting her. She literally robbed Keith Sweat one night when she was tweekin. After all of this time, now that she and Ed are divorcing (in which she was busted for cheating on him), NOW she wants her boys back to get that child support. Her and Marlo Hampton are some of the most scandalous and scariest chicks around. There’is so much dirt on this girl that it should be turned into a Lifetime movie.”

by Anonymousreply 199July 17, 2022 5:50 PM

damn too bad Lisa didn't last after season 2. If she had stayed on, the show would have been even messier with drama about her personal life. Clearly she wanted tp present a clean image publicly though. Now she's old and desperate so she'll just film in a cameo role lol

but hey she got with Ed Hartwell and Curtis Conway who are both quite hot. She must be good in bed

by Anonymousreply 200July 17, 2022 6:15 PM

Sanya is so thirsty.

I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 201July 17, 2022 8:18 PM

I'm disappointed in Sanya. I am a huge track & field fan so I know of her both from her previous days of competing and currently as a commentator. She seems really likable and reasonable on there. I didn't expect her to be annoying on RHOA

by Anonymousreply 202July 17, 2022 8:21 PM

What is it with these women bringing their mama’s on the show? Why are these middle aged women having their mothers so involved in their lives? Mama Joyce was fine, but now everyone wants to get involved.

by Anonymousreply 203July 17, 2022 8:53 PM

r203 I actually like seeing mamas on the show, especially when they are as messy as Mama Joyce and her sisters. It's an accurate depiction of the typical African American family; mom is always a factor in everything and people will defend their mom to death even if they are wrong as hell.

I agree about Sanya, she seems like a nice person but this show seems off brand for her and it's not a good look. I'm not interested at all in her and Drew's contrived beef. I would've preferred Lisa Wu coming back for a season.

by Anonymousreply 204July 17, 2022 9:26 PM

I liked Sanya on here ALOT at first, now I fucking hate her.

Her husband is very handsome too.

by Anonymousreply 205July 17, 2022 9:30 PM

R199, this is why I love LSA, they always have the best tea on black celebrities and reality stars!

by Anonymousreply 206July 17, 2022 11:13 PM

Boring episode.

It was all about Kenya not staying at the house with the rest of the women.

*yawn*

by Anonymousreply 207July 18, 2022 8:34 AM

we want more Ralph and Aaron!

by Anonymousreply 208July 18, 2022 9:22 AM

I'd rather watch Ralph cook breakfast in his draws for 10 minutes each episode than watch these DRY storylines. Its time to bring in the gay assistants to start some mess

by Anonymousreply 209July 18, 2022 9:35 AM

Damn, Potomac REALLY needs to come back soon. BH, Dubai and ATL are really boring, and NY is practically dead. I don’t really watch any others. The Potomac women know to be messy but still fun.

by Anonymousreply 210July 18, 2022 10:56 AM

All this Potomac raving, I don't get it.

Robin and Gazelle are INSUFFERABLE- How do two people ALWAYS take the wrong side? They remind me of Whoopi Goldberg on The View- always picking a villian's side.

Candiace- Without a doubt the FOULEST chick ever, ever, ever-EVER to appear on these shows. An utterly contemptible human being.

Wendy- Utterly INSUFFERABLE.

However, I totally vibe with Kern, Ashley, and I don't mind that new chick.

My fave was Monique but she is gone.

If Gazelle or Robin go after Candiace this season, I will here for it.

by Anonymousreply 211July 18, 2022 1:49 PM

r211 if Juan Dixon was all up in the mix like Ralph, Potomac would be the perfect Housewives franchise. Unfortunately, Juan is an asshole with ZERO personality whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 212July 20, 2022 12:16 AM

Monyetta? Her mother must’ve hated her to give her a fucked up country-assed name like that.

by Anonymousreply 213July 20, 2022 12:18 AM

burglars tried to rob Marlo while she and the nephews were home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214July 22, 2022 7:39 AM

Marlon easily could have beaten down those robbers.

She's a prison bitch herself.

by Anonymousreply 215July 24, 2022 8:34 PM

Are the women bound by contract to attend functions and go on cast trips?

That's the only reason why I can imagine that all the other ladies are annoyed that Kenya isn't staying in the house with them.

And if it is in their contract, then Kenya should be fired.

Either play by the rules or you're off the show.

Same should apply to Caroline Stanbury on the Real Housewives of Dubai. She never attends ANY of the other ladies' functions.

by Anonymousreply 216July 24, 2022 8:56 PM

This episode was weird. Drew carries dog bones in her purse? Sheree’s crack about it being Ralph’s dildo was funny, but she better believe that Drew is going to shame her for getting stood up by a convict. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, chile. The Trump loving business owner made me really uncomfortable. You could tell that he was not happy that they were there.

by Anonymousreply 217July 25, 2022 2:32 AM

Arf! Arf! Arf!

by Anonymousreply 218July 25, 2022 4:28 AM

Kenya's power play with Marlo in her own (rented) home was uncomfortable but kudos to her for knocking down that Trump sign.

by Anonymousreply 219July 25, 2022 5:09 AM

Side note on Married to Medicine, Dr. Heavenly gets an intervention from Dr. Contessa! Lol

by Anonymousreply 220July 25, 2022 5:18 AM

we knew that gem stone guy would be trash when we saw the "guns welcome" sign outside

I'm glad Kenya messed up the Trump sign

you know he was calling them all kinds of slurs in his mind and hated that they came to his precious white safe haven store

I wish they hadn't gone there to give him advertising. I will admit the 2 hour driveway standoff wore me out lol

by Anonymousreply 221July 25, 2022 5:42 AM

Kenya's line "I'm an icon, not an ex-con" is best shade ever. Can't wait for that to come up at the reunion. #FuckMarlon

by Anonymousreply 222July 25, 2022 2:00 PM

[quote] we knew that gem stone guy would be trash when we saw the "guns welcome" sign outside

He looked disgusted by the Atlanta ladies.

[quote] I'm glad Kenya messed up the Trump sign

As much as I hate Trump, she really had no right to take that sign down.

That was his store.

To me, it would be like some MAGAT coming into a store that I owned, and taking down my Biden sign.

Not cool.

[quote] you know he was calling them all kinds of slurs in his mind and hated that they came to his precious white safe haven store

Oh, you just know that the N-word was buzzing around in his head, the whole time he was there.

I think the only reason he did the show was for the money/publicity.

by Anonymousreply 223July 26, 2022 3:01 AM

She by Sheree men's apparel will feature VPL's? Sheree's been hanging with too many queens lol. I hope she knows this means Kairo will have model his VPL in her clothes! đŸ€Ș

Marlo's therapist was kinda fione

by Anonymousreply 224August 1, 2022 3:16 AM

Sheree’s son is FIRE! Damn, he is fine. I think that Kenya is in the right with that whole couple’s trip thing. She is recently divorced and maybe doesn’t have a girlfriend that wants to be on TV. It was insensitive to plan a couples trip when half the people are single. I dislike Sanya more every episode. Im glad that Marlo broke down and shared more about the nephew situation. I understand her points. I wouldn’t be able to deal with it either. I’m still shocked that she was trying to RENT a $350 Versace hat for $150 a day though. That math doesn’t seem right.

by Anonymousreply 225August 3, 2022 12:51 AM

Oh yeah, last episode had the season high for ratings.

by Anonymousreply 226August 3, 2022 12:53 AM

This episode was funny.

Kenya - "Bye, girl." *click* Haha. Sanya was genuinely shocked that Kenya hung up on her.

Kandi/Todd/Riley - Damn, that Riley is spoiled. She's just waiting for her mom to kick the bucket so she can spend her mom's money in the "manner to which she has grown accustomed." Todd is right, but I think that he's kind of a tight wad. Kayla is the only decent one in that bunch. She just goes with the flow. Riley and Todd are also forgetting that they have two more kids who stand to inherit something.

Marlo - Train wreck. Interesting hearing how one of the boys won't shower or anything, and that when she went to NY that he put his fist through her wall. So disrespectful. I would have kicked his ass out too. She didn't tell the full story, but as we're learning more, I think she did the right thing.

Drew - Wow she has a great voice. It was nice of her to sing to Sheree after their big fight. Kenya's right. Drew just fights with everyone!

She by Sheree - Haha. That never gets old. How long has it been... a decade since she first talked about it? That tired old thing is still in the works. The best was when Marlo said that Sheree looks fantastic for 60. ROFL! The producer then said, "She's 52." Hahaha.

Can't wait until the Jamaica trip when Sanya's husband threatens one of the women at the dinner table. Someone needs to call him a BITCH, like they did with Peter.

by Anonymousreply 227August 5, 2022 1:46 AM

Why does Sheree always go after Ralph?

What did he ever do to her?

by Anonymousreply 228August 5, 2022 4:51 AM

I also figured Sheree was 60.

by Anonymousreply 229August 5, 2022 11:07 AM

The Atlanta producers/editors are so shady.

I loved when they started talking about Kandi and Todd's assets before marriage, and then their shared assets.

On the left, they listed Kandi's valuable assets with about 7 or 8 items.

On the right, they listed Todd's ONE valuable asset. "New Jersey Condo."

Rofl.

They're just awful.

by Anonymousreply 230August 5, 2022 11:11 AM

Sheree has the mannerisms of a woman in her 60’s.

by Anonymousreply 231August 5, 2022 3:11 PM

How old is Marlon? To me, she's at least 50.

by Anonymousreply 232August 5, 2022 4:59 PM

Sheree is 52. She does look good for her age (could pass for 40s), but acts like an old madam.

by Anonymousreply 233August 5, 2022 6:02 PM

Sheree was turnt up at her birthday party.

Was she on coke?

by Anonymousreply 234August 5, 2022 6:18 PM

R234

by Anonymousreply 235August 5, 2022 7:09 PM

R232

by Anonymousreply 236August 5, 2022 7:10 PM

Im not sure why Todd and Kandi are having such lengthy discussions with Riley and Kayla about inheritance. At the end of the day all you really can do is raise your kids with some financial sense and morals; they will do what they fuck they want with money and everything else. By the time Kandi and Todd have kicked the bucket both their daughters will likely have kids of their own to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 237August 6, 2022 12:41 AM

I actually think that Kandi's family has longevity.

It's Todd's mom who died young, so he should be thinking about that.

Even so, it's good for Kandi and Todd to be thinking about this.

They're both nearly 50 and there is a lot of money at stake.

If they don't do a trust/will, the money grubbers will come out of the woodwork and fight over the estate.

I'm sure Mama Joyce wants a piece of the pie, as well as all of her aunts.

Then there's Kandi/Todd's two other very young kids who are going to factor into this.

By the time everything is divided up, there won't be much left for Riley.

Oh, and how does Kayla even fit into the picture? Will Kandi actually take care of her?

If I'm not mistaken, Todd didn't even know he had a daughter until fairly recently.

So how is she even being considered for an inheritance?

by Anonymousreply 238August 6, 2022 12:49 AM

I don't like that Sanya's husband started threatening the other women.

If that happens (with ANY husband/boyfriend) the women should all walk off the set.

That's pretty fucked up of him.

by Anonymousreply 239August 6, 2022 6:43 PM

Agreed, r239. It’s incredibly low class and she should be embarrassed, but she won’t be. I hope she doesn’t come back next season.

by Anonymousreply 240August 6, 2022 8:38 PM

Todd is a hypocrite. He was getting mad and saying Kandi didn't trust him with her money but at the same time, he admits he doesn't trust Riley and Kaela with money lol

Riley's been in the picture a lot longer than Todd and seems to have a good head on her shoulders. I don't see her as the type to blow it all in 5 years. She seems like someone who would live comfortably and invest well

by Anonymousreply 241August 7, 2022 1:28 AM

I still don't see why dont see why Todd stressed himself out about it, sir you cannot control what people do after you're dead. You can only hope they are smart.

by Anonymousreply 242August 7, 2022 1:42 AM

[quote] Riley's been in the picture a lot longer than Todd and seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

I don't think she does at all. Riley is very spoiled.

Kandi seems to throw money at Riley, to make up for the fact that her father isn't in the picture.

I think Kandi feels bad about how Riley's father just rejected her, and to compensate Kandi gives Riley anything she wants.

She has an apartment in NYC, an expensive car, and Riley looks to me like she has had a ton of plastic surgery to make her look like Janet Jackson.

Riley's transition between her high school years and her college years, is shocking. I didn't even recognize her.

And it rubbed me the wrong way when she mentioned how Todd would never let her spend money, the way her mother lets her spend money. That right there says that Kandi spoils her.

In her case, I think it would be a really good thing for Todd to teach her how to better handle her finances. He would be strict with her, and that's what she needs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243August 7, 2022 11:52 AM

Here's Riley's OLD nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244August 7, 2022 11:54 AM

Kandi and Riley block any/all comments on their YouTube channel about them getting a nose job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245August 7, 2022 11:55 AM

So they both got their noses done?

by Anonymousreply 246August 7, 2022 1:28 PM

The rumor was that Kandi bought the nose job for Riley as a graduation gift, which rubbed people the wrong way. I know half a dozen Jewish girls who got the same when they graduated. It’s really not a big deal. Riley has lost a lot of weight too, which thinned her face out.

by Anonymousreply 247August 7, 2022 2:51 PM

Riley has lost a lot of weight too, which thinned her face out.

I'm doubting this too.

Riley was never disciplined enough to lose the weight.

All throughout childhood and her teens, she was a heavy kid.

Maybe it was genetic (I've never seen her father 'Block'), or maybe she just ate a lot of sweets, but she was a BIG kid.

I think Kandi paid for liposuction or something.

She lost all the fat on her hips, and there's no way she could have done that so quickly, just through exercise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248August 7, 2022 7:16 PM

For the record, there is absolutely no way Todd would ever let Riley buy a $100,000 customized Porsche, if Kandi was not around.

So yeah, she would live quite differently if Todd controlled the $$$.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249August 7, 2022 7:21 PM

R243 Riley is no doubt spoiled but she also works for it. She's not just a bum. She's studying to be an attorney and already has an internship. She's not out just partying endlessly shitfaced or getting on OnlyFans

by Anonymousreply 250August 7, 2022 7:38 PM

r248 Riley did lose a considerable amount of weight a couple of years ago. She may have put some back on during the pandemic. And her father is a huge tall guy so its genetics on both sides. Kandi and Joyce are naturally curvy shaped but they both have lost weight over the duration of the show.

by Anonymousreply 251August 7, 2022 7:49 PM

The Jamaica trip begins... tonight!

by Anonymousreply 252August 7, 2022 10:49 PM

I wonder how typical housewives on the season trip storylines will be recycled tonight:

Shade over room selections and who gets the best rooms

One of housewives will bring their kid(s) and a nanny along unexpectedly, much to the chagrin of another housewife who left their brats at the crib

TMI about how much one middle aged couple gets their freak on all time đŸ€ą

✅Someone's husband will get out of pocket

by Anonymousreply 253August 7, 2022 11:45 PM

R253, I'd like to see Sanya's husband and Ralph hookup on the dl.

by Anonymousreply 254August 8, 2022 12:52 AM

Me too r254. We better at least get an eyefull of Ralph's swole shirtless body next week

During the Marlo Kandi shade fest Ralph and Drew looked like they were glad someone else was being ratchet for a change đŸ€Ł

And I can't believe Marlo didn't go in for the kill when Kandi said she was "worldwide". Baby that would've been the read of the century, if Marlo told Kandi her vagina was "worldwide"! Todd would've probably flipped the table lol

by Anonymousreply 255August 8, 2022 2:10 AM

I assume that this show doesn’t air in the UK. Kenya’s date got the fuck out of there as soon as the drama started. So much nasty, below the belt shit. I understand why everyone is shaming Marlo
it isn’t the best for the kids to feel abandoned again. At the same time, she is basically a prostitute. What the hell does anyone expect? She doesn’t ‘owe’ the kids anything, and the time with her was probably the best in their lives. They are old enough to know that they should try to behave to keep the gravy train going. On another note, all of the Gucci logo clothing is tacky as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 256August 8, 2022 2:37 AM

R256 here. How do I make paragraphs on this site? I’m embarrassed that my posts look like a rambling mess.

by Anonymousreply 257August 8, 2022 2:39 AM

[quote] What the hell does anyone expect? She doesn’t ‘owe’ the kids anything, and the time with her was probably the best in their lives. They are old enough to know that they should try to behave to keep the gravy train going.

Exactly.

And that kid putting his hand through the wall is total bullshit.

I'd kick his ass out, too.

The funny thing is that Marlo is twice his size, and easily could have beat his ass.

by Anonymousreply 258August 8, 2022 3:15 AM

I think it's fun that someone is finally coming for Kandi.

Most people are hands-off with Kandi because she tries to stay out of the drama and keeps quiet.

But Marlo won't let her just sit back. Marlo comes for her and drags her into the mix!

Roll in that mud, girl!

by Anonymousreply 259August 8, 2022 3:40 AM

Marlo wasn’t wrong about Kandi either, r259! She does choose her mother over her broke assed husband.

by Anonymousreply 260August 8, 2022 3:42 AM

Omg Marlo had the best line. "Harpo, who dis man??"

Haha.

That John is really cute. He looks great for 37.

One thing about Kenya, she can really get some good dick.

That poor guy really walked into the fire!

by Anonymousreply 261August 8, 2022 3:50 AM

I was chuckling at Monetta’s white husband getting such a kick out of all the drama at the table.

by Anonymousreply 262August 8, 2022 6:07 AM

[quote] I was chuckling at Monetta’s white husband getting such a kick out of all the drama at the table.

Me too!

Obviously, the camera people were amused as well, because they kept cutting to him cracking up at all the insults being hurled.

It was like he was watching the show on television, but in person.

by Anonymousreply 263August 8, 2022 7:24 AM

R256 it airs worldwide. Plus they have their own share of trashy reality shows in the UK including a couple housewives' versions of their own. Maybe he was worried someone would start going in on him though. He did look younger than 37

while it was uncalled for, I too was glad that Marlo decided to drag Kandi down into the dirt lol I've been waiting for someone to call out how her mother has said so many bad things about Todd to Kandi and Todd's faces. What she said about Kandi not being really famous was wrong though. She should have stuck with the Mama Joyce stuff. Kandi has been left alone for long enough now after the horrible drugging/sex dungeon rumors lol she shouldn't be off limits anymore

and Ralph omfg he looked so hot at dinner. His arms looked so big in that shirt

by Anonymousreply 264August 8, 2022 8:55 AM

[quote] and Ralph omfg he looked so hot at dinner. His arms looked so big in that shirt

Did his boyfriend buy him that shirt?

by Anonymousreply 265August 8, 2022 3:00 PM

I like Drew a lot, she's cool. Usually women with fine ass husbands on these shows are huge bitches but she's not. Ralph is the huge bitch in that relationship lol

by Anonymousreply 266August 8, 2022 10:33 PM

r260 Todd called out Marlo. She forgets he was on production before he got with Kandi. He said "you bought your way into this friend circle, no one knew you," he had her number. You see how Marlo shut up fast.

by Anonymousreply 267August 8, 2022 11:41 PM

[quote] Todd called out Marlo. She forgets he was on production before he got with Kandi.

I really loved that the producers broke the "third wall" once again, and let Marlo have it!

Most people forget that Todd worked on the show before he started dating Kandi.

So he knows ALL the T about these women.

And he reminded Marlo about that.

Girl, Kandi is the wrong person to come for.

by Anonymousreply 268August 9, 2022 12:43 AM

[quote]I think it's fun that someone is finally coming for Kandi.

Me too r259. Kandi isn't quiet and innocent either. She ALWAYS has to have her way with everything, Todd can't even keep his damn condo. She was the reason Xscape broke up, the Scott sisters weren't putting up with her bullshit.

And I don't like how she holds onto all that old shit from 30 years ago and tried to check her bandmates on live TV. Gurl we all know you were a hoe back in the days, just own it. Don't nobody want your ass but Todd!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269August 9, 2022 12:45 AM

So can I buy my way onto the show as a gay sidekick? I would actually pay for this. I wonder how much it costs.

by Anonymousreply 270August 9, 2022 1:47 AM

I bid $20k.

by Anonymousreply 271August 9, 2022 5:03 AM

r270 unfortunately RHOA eliminated the gay "sidekicks" years ago. I guess they received negative feedback about gay men being relegated sidekick or being in subservient positions. I don't like it though because Atlanta is so very gay and in no real life situations would these women not have gay best friends. Its obligatory.

I will give Kandi one note of praise, her Old Lady Gang spin-off is FULL of gay men and accurately it portrays gay men in real life.

by Anonymousreply 272August 9, 2022 10:50 PM

the reunion taped on Thursday

by Anonymousreply 273August 12, 2022 9:23 AM

the drama in Jamaica is so contrived because everyone is so BORING. Kenya and Marlo are guaranteed to start shit and the producers know they will say whatever. Ralph's swole body in that black tank top was sadly the highlight of this Jamaica trip lol

Sheree! Not a fashion "presentation", nooooo gurl đŸ€Ł Baby, you done had damn near 15 years to get this thing together. PLEASE dont come before us again with no fashions!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274August 20, 2022 8:19 PM

I can't believe this dry ass season is not over yet, the finale is FINALLY airing tomorrow and the reunion starts on 9/11. Is Maya Angelou turning in her grave over those caged birds on the set of this mess?đŸ€Ł

Im only watching for Ralph fine ass in the white suit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275September 3, 2022 9:18 PM

This season started out good, and ended horribly. They need messier cast members who are willing to make fools of themselves on camera. This cast, for the most part, is concerned about image.

by Anonymousreply 276September 4, 2022 4:13 PM

The Ralph gay storyline from earlier in the season just died off. I can tell Drew and Ralph made a pact to not bring as much marital drama on camera at some point. They look a little too happy with each other in these last episodes, FAKE!

by Anonymousreply 277September 4, 2022 4:36 PM

It was nice to see Dwight back, he looks good. Tyrone is a clown, and I can’t believe that Sheree was ever stupid enough to fall for his shit. The fashion was boring, and the last thing the world needs is another athleisure line. They better step it up next season, or this show won’t be around much longer.

by Anonymousreply 278September 5, 2022 1:44 AM

r278 Yeah Dwight looks great, it was a nice full circle moment. I liked her clothes, she would've made a ton of bread if she got the line going 14 years ago when athleisure was just becoming a thing.

by Anonymousreply 279September 5, 2022 2:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!