Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jordan Henderson

the rightful English football captain on whom everyone sleeps (good bc I’m gatekeeping😔) Hendo can step on me tbh

would legit take him in my mouth match sweat no issue! snorting bc its blocking up my trachea!!! 🐼 aldi mascara that usually never bleeds!!!! all bc his CHEST his ARMS his HANDS his SHITHOUSING i mean—

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132May 23, 2022 9:27 PM

it’s thinking about his thighs hours😭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2022 10:31 PM

my Captain🏆🏆🏆🐐🐐🐐

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2022 10:34 PM

[quote] his SHITHOUSING

What is that?

Is that a noun or a verb?

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2022 10:35 PM

GET A ROOM, OP!

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2022 10:36 PM

R3 babes the delightful thing is that it can be both🙃

def.: to shithouse—to use cunning or agitating or wind-up behaviour to gain an advantage. Implies a dark or shadowy motive. May be used either in an admiring or pejorative sense.

def.: a shithouse—a person, usually a male athlete, who can and does use guile or aggression or some kind of clever yet forceful behaviour to turn a situation to his advantage. Implies a degree of ‘dark’ masculine energy. Also may be used either in an admiring or pejorative sense.

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2022 10:53 PM

R4 shan’t!!!!

You’re just jealous that my bias is the best-looking😌😌😌

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2022 10:56 PM

Could someone confirm that the OP was having an epileptic seizure when she posted and that she is now headed to the morgue after swallowing her tongue?

I want the peace of mind that will come with that confirmation.

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2022 10:56 PM

Does OP also know the definition of "shithead," by chance?

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2022 10:57 PM

But but but... OP sounds pretty much shitfaced though.

by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2022 11:00 PM

Does Jordan run in Warwickshire or Northamptonshire?

by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2022 11:04 PM

Henderson is handsome and sexy precisely because he is not classically handsome. he has that toothiness and also is slackjaw adjacent. His body is great, but his upper body is completely underdeveloped, though fitting for his sport. In short his looks are dime a dozen attractive.

by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2022 11:07 PM

You shitbirds leave OP alone. Is it you, OP? The one whose energetic, articulate lusting after footballers I have admired before? I could read you perving over these guys for quite a long time, I suspect.

by Anonymousreply 12March 31, 2022 11:14 PM

R12 yes girl tis I!!!!! Thank you baby for the kind words, and for showing these clowns it’s better to appreciate not hate💋💋💋

R9 would you believe I actually don’t even drink or smoke? (pop the occasion pill, me, and that’s it) Swear down🦄 and neither does Hendo so we’re obviously mfeo!

by Anonymousreply 13April 1, 2022 12:06 AM

[quote] Henderson is handsome and sexy precisely because he is not classically handsome.

Astute R11! It’s the way you’re so right and correct and valid😌😌

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 1, 2022 12:07 AM

Just want my hand held by him tbh😔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 1, 2022 10:03 PM

If I had to pick one to spend a night with, it'd be Grealish. He just gives off that energy of being able to fuck and fuck and fuck and then keep fucking. You'd walk away from that bowlegged. I don't get the same vibe from Hendo.

by Anonymousreply 16April 1, 2022 10:05 PM

Jordan is a river to his people.

by Anonymousreply 17April 1, 2022 10:06 PM

[quote] Grealish. He just gives off that energy of being able to fuck and fuck and fuck and then keep fucking. You'd walk away from that bowlegged. I don't get the same vibe from Hendo.

hahahaha the way you think Jack tops 💀 spoiled bratty princesses don’t wanna work that hard do they?

and anyway just who dyou think keeps Jack in line and satisfied half the time hmmm?😌

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2022 12:13 AM

R16 we do concur though that Jack while submissive and breedable has got endless stamina. He’ll just take whatever you give him and keep asking for more until someone needs medical attention. A special and prodigious level of slut, him..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2022 12:20 AM

I want to see the River Jordan flowing freely to his people.

by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2022 12:21 AM

You have a point, R18 (and R19, I assume you're the same person). Henderson is the sterner of the 2 - and who doesn't appreciate a stern man? But yeah, Grealish reeks of stamina *and* sluttishness. Hendo would do you once, again if you asked nicely, and then tell you off about needing sleep if you wanted a third ride. Which I would enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2022 6:00 AM

Also where did you find that gif? It's perfect. What a WHORE he is.

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2022 6:01 AM

R22 here’s a permalink to the Jack gif 😘(assuming that’s the one you meant?)

yeah Jack is an absolute next level slag isn’t he? just wants to be fucked and touched every minute of the day and night. libido stronger than that little brain...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2022 9:56 AM

[quote] Hendo would do you once, again if you asked nicely, and then tell you off about needing sleep if you wanted a third ride. Which I would enjoy.

NAH it’s the way I need this?

Hendoooo tuck me in Daddy I’ll be good and go to sleep..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2022 10:00 AM

Don’t even care that he’s a married Xt*an just want his body on me😫

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 13, 2022 3:18 PM

I met him years ago before he became captain when the reds came to USA. He was super nice to fans and I complimented him on his hair, got a chuckle out of him.

by Anonymousreply 26April 13, 2022 3:30 PM

R26 GIRL WHAT THAT’S MASSIVE please know I am saaaauuuuur jealous!!! Rn reading your comment I’m just giggling and blushing and kicking my feet like a schoolgirl with a crush🎶

You timed it well as well, meeting him in one of his glow-up periods (even though the 2014 wasn’t ideal for LFC). Back then he was growing into his manly tougher more built look while also still having the fresh-faced boyish charm too (and fewer crows feet cos he didn’t have so much pressure😅) Gerrard was on his way out about that time so things were starting to go Jordan’s way then..

God and his hair is amazing ennit😍😍just lovely gold and shiny and neat (and even sexier when it goes a bit curly and messy with sweat...)

How did you get a cute little laugh out of him? What exactly did you say I must know!!! You literally lived my dream ilusm for that❤️(and hate you a little bit also)

by Anonymousreply 27April 13, 2022 3:52 PM

Skipper Hendo says “give us the FA Cup right now we deserve it🏆”

and he’s right for that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 13, 2022 10:34 PM

“999, what’s your emergency?”

“Hi yeah it’s just dawned on me that Hendo has been playing in the FA Cup for ten years and I now I’ve collapsed and can’t get up”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 18, 2022 10:50 AM

no cos i would actually thrive as his second wag i just need to be given the opportunity

respect to the current and soon to be former Mrs hendo but my time is now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 18, 2022 11:30 AM

England national team social media just dropped a little retrospective interview snippet about Hendo’s career in youth football, and I’m like....😒what are youse trying to say, that he’s past it?

Skippah’s in his prime now, he’s not going anywhere!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 19, 2022 12:09 PM

Hendo gave us another trademark Alpha moment, in the vs Man United match the other day. Just stared straight into the soul of that angry Beta gremlin Bruno Fernandes, and laughed derisively.

Why all these yapping little whelps think they can step to Hendo is beyond me. The man is a unit, originally from a rough part of the impoverished North, and quite clearly born with hot Saxon/Norse blood. Not a man you’d want to tangle with in a fight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 21, 2022 12:18 PM

Aldi mascara? OP is an annoying straight woman.

by Anonymousreply 33April 21, 2022 12:26 PM

R19 Jack is quite the nympho, wingmen are definitely recommended.

by Anonymousreply 34April 21, 2022 12:42 PM

Hendo is alfa. I would love to marry him.

by Anonymousreply 35April 21, 2022 1:17 PM

R35 I'd rather be his neighbor and secret sidepiece. I'd even be willing to take a turn with Jack in order to give Hendo some peace.

by Anonymousreply 36April 21, 2022 1:37 PM

[quote] willing to take a turn with Jack in order to give Hendo some peace.

Neither would mind in the least. Jack’s ab exhibitionist who craves new stimulation regardless of the source, and Jordan always swells with pride and ego as well as arousal watching his well-trained baby go to work (that’s the sole caveat, btw—Jordan has to be present to supervise). And yeah, Hendo’s got so many plates in the air, he could use a night to just lie back and watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 21, 2022 2:32 PM

R37 Or at least a break. He'd watch Jack take a couple of fumbling sweaty cocks and get so turned on that he'd have to get into that sloppy hole and reassure his boy that daddy still wants him.

by Anonymousreply 38April 22, 2022 12:31 AM

[quote] He'd watch Jack take a couple of fumbling sweaty cocks and get so turned on that he'd have to get into that sloppy hole and reassure his boy that daddy still wants him.

Mmmm yep🙏

Jack never truly has doubts that he’s Jordan’s favourite and always will be, but he’s not gonna say no to a visceral reminder in the form of a strong tongue in his hole and sharp teeth on his neck and a powerful hand on his cute cock. Jack sweats just thinking about how possessive his Daddy gets, with the dark heavy primal look that comes into Jordan’s eyes meaning he has to end their evenings of fun early so he can leave his marks all over Jack.

It’s intoxicating being caught in the middle of that...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 23, 2022 9:43 AM

Rebecca, Adam, Jack...🤔Hendo’s type must be a physically-sturdy and tanned brunette with strong features and blinding railings.

Guess I have no shot, then...😔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 23, 2022 9:56 AM

R39 Jack's probably so flirty because he likes seeing that look, and getting that friendly strong hand put on him - one step off being collared.

by Anonymousreply 41April 23, 2022 1:24 PM

Decaf, OP.

by Anonymousreply 42April 23, 2022 1:57 PM

Meh. Looks weird in that stereotypically English way.

by Anonymousreply 43April 23, 2022 1:59 PM

[quote] weird in that stereotypically English way.

There’s over a dozen different phenotypes of Englishman, and a hundred different regional stereotypes besides. You’ll have to be more specific.

by Anonymousreply 44April 23, 2022 9:43 PM

Apparently, analysis of the match tapes show Hendo in the R32 moment called Bruno Fernandes “a fucking rat” and ordered him to “stop crying” after getting carded for a reckless high tackle (on Hendo’s adopted son, Trent Alexander-Arnold).

Good! Them cheating reds need telling..

Love it too that the Man United players on the England squad (Lingard, Rashford, Maguire) clearly still defer to Hendo’s authority in a match they’re playing *against* him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 24, 2022 11:52 AM

R45 Jack probably has to adjust himself when he sees Hendo getting all protective of his boys.

by Anonymousreply 46April 24, 2022 8:48 PM

[quote] Jack's probably so flirty because he likes seeing that look, and getting that friendly strong hand put on him - one step off being collared.

[quote] Jack has to adjust himself when he sees Hendo getting all protective of his boys.

Jack absolutely soaked and trembling thinking about wearing a collar for Hendo. Even just wearing his cross chain, knowing what it means...

So yeah, he’ll keep flirting and playing up and pushing his luck until he gets put in his place. Because Jordan makes him feel safe and loved, but also like a filthy feral slut who needs to be tied up and disciplined.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 25, 2022 10:28 AM

Sweaty post-match Hendo hungrily eyeing the Prem trophy with its sky-blue City ribbons in grabbing distance is a sexy vibe✊🏆😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 25, 2022 12:34 PM

R48 Hendo knows how to take what he wants.

Doesn't he, Jack?

by Anonymousreply 49April 25, 2022 10:06 PM

Love it when the Skip gets a good meaty press conference. He was looking like a proper meal at the Villareal presser😍

We have to really savour each new one we get, as Hendo’s winding down his career, and we know now that LFC are sadly and reluctantly looking to replace him by the 2024-2025 season (before he ages beyond use)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 26, 2022 11:56 PM

Just took the Hot/Crazy Scale Test, answering as Jack.

The result is as predicted:

[quote] You are 100% hot, 90.25% crazy, which places you in the Crazy Zone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 27, 2022 12:47 PM

Skip got us a goal last night and made sure we got to the Champion’s League final!

What a man what a man what a man👑

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 28, 2022 10:08 AM

OP can't communicate and thus shouldn't post. What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 53April 28, 2022 10:12 AM

I had no idea Hendo was so beloved. Seems to be mostly straight women in this topic, though. Unless "WAG" is being used as a substitute for "HAB".

by Anonymousreply 54April 28, 2022 11:09 AM

R53 R54 aww cheers for turning up

we love picking off a whingebag throwing his toys out the pram round here lad🙏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 28, 2022 1:37 PM

So gorgeous especially when he’s happy and winning!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 29, 2022 10:54 AM

Hendo kills me with that little silver cross on a chain he wears all the time.

There’s something so… corny about it, something so 2000s, something about him being the type of bloke who several years ago was slipping off from international football squad duty with his boyfriend to go to strip-clubs, but now goes to church with his wife every weekend and takes his little daughters to football practise and wears that cross chain with a sensible cardigan everyday....drives me wild.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 29, 2022 2:56 PM

Humility and pragmatism are such sexy qualities in a successful man aren’t they?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 30, 2022 11:12 AM

R58 And also that he hopes to carry his performance into Jack's ass.

by Anonymousreply 59April 30, 2022 7:04 PM

R59 oh absolutely...

Though Jordan is always pretty confident that he can keep Jack and his pretty arse very satisfied.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 30, 2022 8:45 PM

R60 The legs on those boys ...

by Anonymousreply 61April 30, 2022 8:48 PM

R61 Jack Grealish in particular should insure his legs for an insane amount of money like Kylie Minogue did her bum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 30, 2022 9:25 PM

R62 Jack knows the value of a good stretch.

by Anonymousreply 63April 30, 2022 9:29 PM

So cheeky and cute when he was young, was Hendo! Humble beginnings have had an immense ending.

Bit weird seeing the tough massive stoical Captain Sensible we know from today acting like a naughty shy schoolboy, though..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 30, 2022 11:32 PM

R63 yep! Best way to make sure the lads all notice and appreciate your assets & flexibility is to get it all out on show and then work it til someone looks at you a few seconds too long....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 1, 2022 12:29 AM

If anyone can lip-read what Jordan says to Jack at R60 I would be so grateful to know🙏

by Anonymousreply 66May 1, 2022 12:34 AM

R66 "Fine - I'll fuck you behind the stands, after practice."

by Anonymousreply 67May 1, 2022 4:50 AM

R60 Jack performing Hendo reacting

by Anonymousreply 68May 1, 2022 8:12 AM

R68 Jack does love to catch daddy's eye.

by Anonymousreply 69May 1, 2022 1:10 PM

R69 half the reason Jack turns up and makes an effort going to every England training session is to make sure Hendo gets a good eyeful of his body and his smile. Just a reminder to make sure Jordan knows what he's working so hard to keep hold of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 1, 2022 7:26 PM

If in 2012, you'd told me that awkward, goofy, shuffling trainee Jordan from Sunderland with the dodgy gait would, in a decade, go on to become the absolute unit and severe bastion of an England team captain we know now, I'd have laughed myself sick with disbelief. Hendo himself probably would have laughed, too.

Goes to show what can be achieved using grit, and graft, and self-awareness and willingness to change, all underscored by a desire to prove people wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 1, 2022 7:58 PM

R70 He's quite the playful pup.

by Anonymousreply 72May 1, 2022 8:13 PM

The popular game Fortnite actually has a skin for Hendo's famous tippy-taps celebration (for lifting trophies) lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 1, 2022 8:58 PM

Jordan applauded the ungrateful Newcastle crowd booing him the other night 🤴

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 2, 2022 12:36 PM

R74 Got my choice of tail waiting for me, have a nice day.

by Anonymousreply 75May 2, 2022 10:54 PM

R75 yeah I'd feel fucking untouchable too if Jack Grealish was always blowing up my phone & DMs begging me to rail him after every match

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 3, 2022 12:37 AM

Gay friendly?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 3, 2022 12:52 AM

R77 very much so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 3, 2022 1:10 AM

R76 Jack knows he's going to get pounded sore after all that.

by Anonymousreply 79May 3, 2022 3:11 AM

R79 yes! Winking and smiling and flirting with the stands, knowing that they can abuse him all they want, but Jack's the lucky little devil who's got his choice of hot throbbing massive dick waiting for him to jump on and ride all night. That sexy smirk says his hole loosening up and softening and drenching, just thinking about the night he's about to have, as he makes that throw-in....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 3, 2022 1:21 PM

Hendo's original teeth were so adorable, pointy and a bit demonic. They gave him a bit of a scally dirty edge of authenticity, and made him seem relatable.

While I think he's ridiculously fit as he is now, I have to admit that his veneers are kind of uncanny and don't do much to improve his looks. Very white and square veneers look so cheap to me, in a trashy American way. The new teeth have also altered the shape of his lips and jaw slightly for the worse, I think. He used to have an exaggerated curved lip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 3, 2022 1:25 PM

Well, he certainly knows how to sashay!

by Anonymousreply 82May 3, 2022 2:01 PM

his face looks like a cat's pinched asshole

by Anonymousreply 83May 3, 2022 2:03 PM

Funny thing is, Hendo never dreamed of winning a Premier League trophy, let alone Champions' League. As a youth player, he said he only ever hoped to win an F.A. Cup for his home-team and his original team Sunderland F.C., before he turned 30 or entered retirement (he wrote that on his Bebo page back in 2008).

Now, fifteen years after he expressed his juvenile wish for success, the only trophy he hasn't yet held and put in the cabinet is that F.A. Cup he wanted originally, and there's still a few years in pole position left to get it...the Big Dick energy of that...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 3, 2022 2:25 PM

R80 Good thing he built those thighs up.

by Anonymousreply 85May 3, 2022 11:10 PM

R80 Hendo will have only the team's biggest over to help satisfy his boy.

by Anonymousreply 86May 4, 2022 11:18 AM

R86 now Hendo is going to have to come up with something extra-special and hot, to make his poor baby feel better and take him out of his head after the miserable defeat and drumming-out Manchester City endured in the UCL last night. Jordan is going to a major Cup final, while Jack stays at home to watch the match he and his team ought to have played. That would put a strain on any relationship.

Maybe Hendo can smuggle Jack with him to Paris for the UCL final game. French top-drawer hotels in the capital are the height of romance, non? Sex in silk sheets and eating Laduree in bed. If anyone deserves to be spoiled and fucked like a saucy continental escort, it’s our Jack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 5, 2022 10:47 AM

The sauceless new LFC kit...just when you thought it couldn't get more tedious...

And isn't Nike meant to be, y'know, good at sportswear? Bring back New Balance I say.

Oh well, we move. Hendo still looks proper fit, and he's wearing the Skipper's armband in the promo pics, so we can't be too upset.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 5, 2022 8:47 PM

R87 Jack probably looks sad - bet his cock is hard, though. He knows daddy will take care of him.

by Anonymousreply 89May 6, 2022 1:05 AM

R89 aww Jack's alright, no matter how beaten he feels right now (and he really does, poor baby), because Hendo's got him. Jordan's a busy man with commitments and people relying on him, but he will still make time every day, even if just for five minutes, to check in and talk to Jack, be with him in some way. Jack is never alone, sexually or otherwise, while he can call or message Daddy, get pics from him, listen to him fall asleep over a video-call. They're so good.

As we type Hendo's planning where they can stay in Paris, and how Jordan can celebrate his cup win while including Jack in his joy while not reminding Jack of his own lack of current success. Jordan's a secure fella with healthy boundaries, but he can't deny that to make his sweet beautiful slutty boy happy gives him an extra kick and really makes his day. Jack deserves the world, and Hendo's a competitive and possessive man who wants to be the one to give it him.

All week Jack's been holed up at home, not talking to anyone, crying and sulking in his room as he wastes his recovery time mindlessly scrolling to distract from his disappointment and heartbreak. But he's going to feel a thousand times better when Hendo's message for tonight comes through. "Can't wait to have you in another country. How many is that now? We should find a bedroom everywhere on the map eh? I'm game if you are. Can't wait to see you soon (well-rested! So go to sleep before midnight, Skip's orders) xxx"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 7, 2022 8:53 PM

R90 Hendo's so good at taking care of his boy.

by Anonymousreply 91May 7, 2022 9:47 PM

If I ever come across Cristian Romero out in these streets, in Argentina or in Britain, it’s on fucking sight mate🤬😤

That tackle he made last night was not on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 8, 2022 12:27 PM

Bit disappointing, the result vs. Spurs, but these occasional little upsets do happen and keep us on our toes. It’s a stumble on an otherwise glorious campaign.

Don’t blame yourself, Captain Sexy! We go again! There’s still one small chance that C*ty will slip up, and we can nick their trophy. And if not, then we’ve got their number now, and there’s always next season...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 8, 2022 4:23 PM

Jack and Hendo can console one another.

by Anonymousreply 94May 8, 2022 5:17 PM

He’s always messing with his hair on the pitch haha. King I’ll follow you around and fix it for you🙏

(would prefer to see him ditch the gel and let the curls free though..)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 9, 2022 9:39 AM

Now the Prem is almost completely out of reach for this year, time to focus it all on getting the CL trophy....

We need the energy of the Milan game from last autumn, where Hendo put that incredible winning goal in for us, right out the gate....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 9, 2022 11:31 PM

sigghhhh the humility and graciousness combined with determination and grit....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 10, 2022 9:49 PM

Would give a lot to enjoy the privilege of Hendo giving me stern instructions in the backseat of my car....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 11, 2022 11:01 PM

Nationwide Bank have done Hendo so dirty, exposing his thinning hair..

Oh, well, we don’t care and neither does Jack, cos Jordan still looks well fit🙏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99May 14, 2022 10:36 AM

R99 Jack's endless appetite to be bred has upped Hendo's testosterone levels. It does help keep him fit, though.

Wingmen, Hendo. Your boys will help you keep Jack satisfied.

by Anonymousreply 100May 14, 2022 1:03 PM

R100 yes indeed! Running on Alpha for so long without a break, as a top athlete and a family man as well as a lover, takes its toll on Hendo's body, but it's so worth it. The pride he feels when, despite being so tired, he still gets Jack so blissed out that he's fainting in bed and then waking up in Jordan's arms with that beautiful happy infatuated and amazed smile...makes up for the exhaustion, defo. Hendo would do it all over again from the start, just for Jack.

But yeah, there's no shame asking for help, and Hendo needs to rely on his trusted teammates more for that. Both England and Liverpool teams have got a dressing-room full of strapping lads, who all know how much Jack means to Hendo and that they're always expected to treat Jack with respect and care even in rougher or more primal sexual situations. Jordan can and should leave Jack safely in their hands when he needs to take a long weekend off to R&R his tired body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101May 14, 2022 10:24 PM

R101 Hendo could have a list of suitable guys to step up. Of course, it could become distracting, all those guys boning up when they see Jack at practice, thinking about Jack's sweet ass and that lovely wet sound he makes when he has his third orgasm.

Of course, only guys who get tested and keep themselves clean would be allowed to be part of the breeding team.

by Anonymousreply 102May 14, 2022 10:32 PM

6 trophies in the cabinet for the Skipper...more than any Liverpool Captain in history. He's a legend and an icon, our Jordan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 14, 2022 11:01 PM

R102 safety is a top priority, yeah. Only mature lads, who stay clean and understand the appropriate contexts to lay hands Jack, get the responsibility.

Kinks have to be clearly negotiated, as well. No pulling or grabbing Jack's hair, for example--Jack doesn't like it when anyone other than Daddy does that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 14, 2022 11:09 PM

R104 Yes, some things only daddy gets to have. It goes both ways, of course. Only Jack gets to receive Hendo's ASMR-inducing phone calls. Hendo knows the sounds that go straight to Jack's special places.

by Anonymousreply 105May 14, 2022 11:33 PM

didn't think it was possible but he looks even sexier with a medal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 15, 2022 8:11 PM

Literally 20 hours after his massive worldbeating victory, Jordan's back working out and thinking about the next game. I'm tryna be on this level...

(Don't think we didn't catch the cheeky choice of soundtrack song on his stories, either...clearly for Jack's benefit, letting him know "Daddy misses you, baby"...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 15, 2022 8:17 PM

R106 Bet Hendo lets Jack wear his medal while he's preparing his boy for pleasure. It would be enough like a collar that Jack wouldn't dare touch himself.

by Anonymousreply 108May 15, 2022 8:53 PM

R108 an uncharacteristically-shy Jack's teething on the metal of the brooch to keep himself quiet in the hotel room, which is difficult when Hendo is so deep in him that he can feel cockhead in his diaphragm. Jack's own cock waits for either Daddy to touch or for further instructions....and they won't be coming for a while..

Long heavy night of romantic passion for them...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 15, 2022 10:04 PM

R109 Hendo knows that his boy will need a lot of firm loving before he can sleep.

by Anonymousreply 110May 15, 2022 10:18 PM

Hendo was half-hard lifting the FA Trophy. Can't blame him, it's pretty hot of him and his team...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111May 16, 2022 3:28 PM

R111 He knows his boy is gonna get on that dick the second they are alone together.

by Anonymousreply 112May 17, 2022 1:50 AM

Hendo says he doesn't watch Man City games. Liar! He absolutely does when his slutty angel is playing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113May 17, 2022 11:25 PM

R113 He'll give his boy a nice dirty phone call after a game.

by Anonymousreply 114May 18, 2022 7:38 AM

R114 mmm hmm, Jack goes to sleep after getting off to Jordan talking him up.

Hendo's voice is delicious, just like a deep soft rumbling that makes you feel safe but hot at the same time..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115May 18, 2022 8:25 PM

R115 I imagine Hendo has learned to get Jack to a bed before winding him up - no sense leaving his boy passed out on the couch with his legs spread.

Unless he's sent someone over as well.

He'll create his own little app called JumpinJack, made up of trusted lads who've got what it takes to get it done.

Or maybe JumponJack - hmm.

by Anonymousreply 116May 18, 2022 9:59 PM

[quote] Hendo has learned to get Jack to a bed before winding him up - no sense leaving his boy passed out on the couch with his legs spread. Unless he's sent someone over as well.

R116 the way your mind works....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 19, 2022 10:27 PM

Our Skipper looked so warm and happy and DILFy, teaching those little kids in the Manny sunshine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118May 20, 2022 9:31 PM

Aww, Hendo & Jack look good taking care of a big passel of kids. Maybe in ten years when they've settled a bit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119May 20, 2022 11:30 PM

R119 Hopefully Jack's need to be the team cumdumpster will have faded by then.

by Anonymousreply 120May 22, 2022 5:20 AM

he looks like an elf

by Anonymousreply 121May 22, 2022 5:25 AM

Hendo’s been praised as having managerial qualities on the pitch, before he’s even retired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122May 22, 2022 8:17 AM

[quote] Hopefully Jack's need to be the team cumdumpster will have faded by then.

Jack will never stop being a slut, of course, but by his mid-30s one hopes he’ll settle, have a bit of decorum, become a slut for just one man. Whorishness is best kept behind closed doors in middle-age, and one has to be a good example to children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 22, 2022 8:20 AM

Sky Sports how fucking dare you use my Skipper's heartbreak for clicks! Desgustang...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 22, 2022 7:18 PM

There's gonna be a lotta consolation sex.

by Anonymousreply 125May 22, 2022 9:53 PM

R125 yup, no rest for the poor Skipper...well, not until after a halfway-drunk smiling soft Jack meets him at the hotel door and they fuck their feelings out...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 22, 2022 11:25 PM

R126 Even Jack might get a cramp from Hendo's fucking tonight - good thing daddy knows how to rub those out for his boy.

by Anonymousreply 127May 22, 2022 11:28 PM

Jack tomorrow afternoon crawling outside to sunbathe on the grass after he finally wakes up boneless from the celebratory hangover and the night of Daddy fucking him to pieces like:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 22, 2022 11:35 PM

His season is over now, guess he's going on vacation now! I hope Jack doesn't get the monkey pox!

by Anonymousreply 129May 22, 2022 11:37 PM

^^next time we hear from Jack will probably be after a police report from Marbella. Soliciting is a serious offense after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130May 22, 2022 11:43 PM

Little Hendo aka Myles has curly hair like his Pops! Such an adorable little boy <3

And he's pals with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's baby son (the one he has with popstar Perrie Edwards). Too cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131May 22, 2022 11:46 PM

R130 Hendo will bail Jack out, and show him the error of his ways.

by Anonymousreply 132May 23, 2022 9:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!