Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FCI...any updates?

How are your friends on the Hill feeling about that pussy-assed milquetoast Merrick Garland letting Trump off the hook?

What about Bragg?

Are they aware that some of us are planning on sitting out elections since the Dems seem to not care less about justice and democracy? I mean why should we care if they don't?

by Anonymousreply 123August 14, 2022 5:20 PM

Merrick Garland is layin' low since it was revealed his son's company publishes CRT training material, working with National Education Association to distribute in public schools.

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2022 11:23 PM

Go sitting out your fat ass by yourself in your filthy pig pen, OP. We are not that stupid, well, not anymore.

Just vote Democrats, no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2022 11:24 PM

Vote? What's that?

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2022 11:27 PM

A Jewish friend said if Hitler ran on the Democratic tickets, Jews would vote for him like lemmings.

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2022 11:27 PM

Well fear not, r4, we all know what party Hitler would run in.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2022 11:38 PM

As if R4 has Jewish friends.

Or ANY friends.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2022 11:52 PM

Thanks for the daily dose of Defeatest Bullshit, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2022 12:42 AM

R7, where is the winning?

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2022 12:47 AM

[quote] Are they aware that some of us are planning on sitting out elections since the Dems seem to not care less about justice and democracy?

That is just about the most idiotic comment I have ever heard, refuse to vote for a party because you don't feel they are doing enough, and elect a party that is actively attempting to corrupt our democracy, take away our rights and turn this country into a theocracy. You have shit for brains OP.

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2022 12:48 AM

This about sums it up...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2022 1:06 AM

I agree with R9.

We need to keep electing Dems so they can keep letting the GOP slide on their crimes.

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2022 1:07 AM

R11 is a Russian troll. No doubt about it.

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2022 1:09 AM

Damn I apologize. Im a tad drunk. I meant Op at r12.

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2022 1:10 AM

[quote]Are they aware that some of us are planning on sitting out elections since the Dems seem to not care less about justice and democracy?

Nope, but they are aware of your absolutely atrocious grammar, and they are sending a full complement of high school English teachers to your house to help you.

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2022 1:11 AM

Jews vote Republican now. Look how cozy Bibi and Tweety were. They feel Rethugs are tougher on Muslims.

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2022 1:14 AM

This country wants to run the morality of the world, meanwhile corruption is the norm in every branch of the government.

Executive - Trump

Legislative - Gaetz, Jordan, La Senatrice

Judicial - Thomas

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2022 1:24 AM

Merrit Garland has been such a disappointment. Makes me furioius.

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2022 1:25 AM

Seriously though, what are you hearing FCI?

by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2022 1:49 PM

FCI???

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2022 12:06 AM

Did we lose him?

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2022 4:23 AM

Deep State got 'em. Damn. Another one down.

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2022 4:24 AM

Shame. I always enjoyed FCI's insights and optimism.

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2022 3:52 PM

This thread (intentionally?) went off the rails by the fourth or fifth post. The trolls got to it before he did.

FCI famously guards his privacy and integrity so I don't blame him for staying away.

by Anonymousreply 23March 27, 2022 3:57 PM

I think even FCI knows Garland and his inaction is indefensible at this point.

The Dems in Congress are just biding their time til the GOP retakes control and then they can just sit back and do nothing but pull their pitiful "woe is us" act and make more money via gullible donors.

So much easier than actually holding criminals responsible.

by Anonymousreply 24March 27, 2022 4:11 PM

Maybe FCI's contacts are too embarrassed to speak with him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2022 5:03 PM

Heaven knows I am disappointed in Garland, until I remember what it was like to have Jeff Sessions or Bill Barr in that position.

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2022 10:53 PM

I wonder if there is a fear factor involved. Trump has enough shady associates as it is and then you have his nutty followers. Maybe Garland and/or a lot of his team is afraid of what will happen.

by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2022 10:57 PM

I hope nothing happened to FCI. He always had great insight.

by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2022 11:55 PM

[quote] I hope nothing happened to FCI. He always had great insight.

Was he usually correct?

by Anonymousreply 29March 30, 2022 2:02 PM

I always thought he was but he had his detractors.

I'm thinking shit must really be bad if he is avoiding us like the plague.

Especially now that CNN is reporting Merrick Garland and the DOJ are actively investigating Hunter Biden more aggressively.

by Anonymousreply 30March 30, 2022 3:00 PM

Sure would like to know what FCI thinks about Matt Gaetz still being a free man and sitting member of Congress while the Cuomo brothers were run out of town.

by Anonymousreply 31March 30, 2022 4:13 PM

R31 just bummed me out. Because he's sadly correct.

by Anonymousreply 32March 31, 2022 12:49 AM

Was anything FCI ever said very accurate? It sounded like authentic gossip, but gossip from D.C. people who were too ignorant to understand what was going on around them.

by Anonymousreply 33March 31, 2022 12:59 AM

[quote]Was anything FCI ever said very accurate?

I'm starting to think it was all DL make-believe and he was just a big phony looking for attention.

by Anonymousreply 34March 31, 2022 3:06 AM

Perhaps his "insiders" cut him off for blabbing on a bitchy gay gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 35April 1, 2022 1:04 PM

He wasn't saying anything unexpected, he was more confirming people's hopes based on mainstream media reporting. Some of what he said was accurate, it just didn't pan out as intended. Seems more like hubris on the part of his circle than lies on his part.

by Anonymousreply 36April 1, 2022 1:21 PM

There was another insider who posted alongside FCI who was fucking someone on the inside of Congress and would post his pillow talk on the Impeachment threads which was always quite accurate (including news about Covid). Some of it was quite dishy and he would report things that weren’t out there in the ether yet.

by Anonymousreply 37April 1, 2022 2:32 PM

[quote]There was another insider who posted alongside FCI who was fucking someone on the inside of Congress

Mmmmm, wuz their cokain, to?

by Anonymousreply 38April 1, 2022 2:36 PM

FCI???

by Anonymousreply 39April 5, 2022 2:59 PM

He gone

by Anonymousreply 40April 8, 2022 2:22 PM

Patience, little kiddies, patience.

by Anonymousreply 41April 8, 2022 2:28 PM

Who is FCI?

by Anonymousreply 42April 8, 2022 2:29 PM

Former Congressional Intern r42

by Anonymousreply 43April 8, 2022 2:52 PM

Thanks. I’d take him/her for their self-avowed word. Okay.

by Anonymousreply 44April 8, 2022 2:55 PM

Would be interesting to hear his take on Russia and Bragg just letting Trump skate.

by Anonymousreply 45April 11, 2022 5:30 PM

Wonder what FCI makes of Brian Benjamin's indictment today?

by Anonymousreply 46April 12, 2022 2:32 PM

by Anonymousreply 47April 12, 2022 4:11 PM

Oh boy this thread.

For the record, I called impeachment 1 the night before when no one thought it was happening. I also was the one who warned about Covid early before it was a thing. I have also been correct on other things. I also explained my #1 source/friend quit her Chief of Staff job so I lost my most trusted/gossipy source of information.

Yes, there was a guy who posted along with me who was having sex with an insider. He backed me up plenty. If I wanted to get attention I would post a lot. I don’t. Also, because I directed attention to the Mueller/Treason threads to my friends in DC who in turn also spread the word to higher ups (because the threads were very high caliber discussion) I didn’t want to get in any trouble spilling things I shouldn’t. One time I got in hot water was when I hinted who was gay, and many guessed correctly (I gave initials). LOL.

I skimmed this thread when I saw it went off the rails. Ask me anything. I’ll try to answer as frankly as I can.

by Anonymousreply 48April 13, 2022 10:24 PM

About B Benjamin- I’ve recently been back in touch with an old boyfriend who lives in NYC. He said NY Democrats have had it with the corruption. There has been a major push to clean up Albany. Democrats need NY and NYC to be shining examples and they haven’t been. He’s a lawyer who is pretty well connected in NY Democratic circles so I trust him. He said expect things to get very ugly, but the corrupted’s days are numbered in NY.

by Anonymousreply 49April 13, 2022 10:30 PM

Spill the beans on Merrick Garland.

What is he doing?

by Anonymousreply 50April 13, 2022 10:58 PM

FCI, I Stan you!

by Anonymousreply 51April 13, 2022 11:01 PM

R51 I stan you all. The high level of discourse in those threads had/has me in awe and caused attention from DC.

R50 Your guess is as good as mine. The frustration from Hill Democrats is off the charts. This follows the complete and utter betrayal by Manchin and Sinema. Democrats truly thought they had a good chunk of BBB in the bank as well as other priorities. When I say those two negotiated in such bad faith it was stunning even by DC levels I’m telling you it was unprecedented. It left everyone stunned for lack of a better word. Saddened. In deep grief. They did so much harm to Biden it looks deliberate. Sinema became flat out hostile. There’s hope Garland is gathering a “beyond a doubt” case because if Former President Bone Spurs were to beat charges it would open floodgates to others knowing they can get away with anything. Right now there is still some doubt they’d get away with things he has.

With all that said, faith in Garland is low among Democrats including myself.

by Anonymousreply 52April 13, 2022 11:12 PM

For the record, I am not saying B Benjamin is corrupt or is guilty. It could be a coincidence this is happening to him. He could be a target of the corrupt.

by Anonymousreply 53April 13, 2022 11:20 PM

Are Hill Democrats resigned to losing their majority in November or do they still think they have a (realistic) chance of hanging on?

by Anonymousreply 54April 13, 2022 11:22 PM

r52 Of course it was deliberate. Do Democrats on the Hill really not get that, or do they just not believe it I wonder? It's obvious Manchin and Sinema are being paid to sandbag Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 55April 13, 2022 11:25 PM

One more thing it made me smile so big to see someone put my name as a title thread wanting my take on things. I’ll get shit for it, but I enjoy getting the piss taken out of me from DL.

I loved our discussions in the Mueller/Treason threads. We were like a little family. We kept the trolls out. It was thoroughly enjoyable discussions. I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed an online discussion as much as I did in those threads.

R54 As they say in politics, A LOT can happen between now and then. The media is 100% purposely making it hard on Democrats. After all, they are corporate owned and Biden has infused a shit ton of cash from the top to the rest of us. And was planning on more. From local to national, the media harps on inflation but neglects to say why we are experiencing it (while corps have record profits) and that it is worldwide. Also, historically the party in power loses seats 99% of the time. Since we have a slim majority in both Houses I’d say we’re likely to lose the House. They’re not resigned to losing, but they need moral support.

Fight the trolls spreading propaganda. Call out the media. With the war in UKR not going Russia’s way, expect them to ramp up their meddling with an assist from China and the Saudis. Yes, it could get that bad. I feel a misinformation onslaught like we’ve never seen.

by Anonymousreply 56April 13, 2022 11:31 PM

FF this thread as it is a Russian troll thread. How lovely that Op did his homework and read some FCI threads. Tell Olga in HR that you deserve an extra thousand Rubelyay for your efforts. We know you would rather have the $10 in American dollars but...

Nice to see you FCI.

by Anonymousreply 57April 13, 2022 11:32 PM

R57 Yeah, I feel you.

R55 The level of betrayal by those two was truly out of the ordinary even for DC. They negotiated in such bad faith and in a way that was insidious.

by Anonymousreply 58April 13, 2022 11:48 PM

R48 Is publicly announcing that you've tested positive for COVID supposed to signal something? What?

by Anonymousreply 59April 13, 2022 11:51 PM

R48 How cognizant is Biden at any given time?

by Anonymousreply 60April 13, 2022 11:53 PM

R60 Biden is rock solid. Biden almost has too good a heart. He might be too good of a person for the job. I’d always heard how great he was behind the scenes. He was never flashy. He did heavy lifting for Obama and got a lot done. He was an incredibly effective VP. Hugely consequential. Obama would not have had many early successes without him IMO.

by Anonymousreply 61April 13, 2022 11:58 PM

R61 Now THAT is bullshit. You didn't answer the question either. Is he mentally sound? Does he have symptoms of dementia?

by Anonymousreply 62April 14, 2022 12:09 AM

You mean the ACA and bringing Obama along on Marriage Equality. Damn right Biden was consequential.

And just in time to saying something good, one of Olga's minions, r62, shows up.

Trump has evidence of multiple personality disorders and raped this country for profit. I would vote for Joe on a respirator before Trump.

Trump, like Putin, is evil.

by Anonymousreply 63April 14, 2022 12:12 AM

R63 And the auto industry. And much more with the stimulus passed in ‘09.

R62 Completely. Biden’s mind is as sharp as ever. All the world leaders, including Putin, have said so. Expect Putin to start claiming otherwise, though. All have said Biden extremely engaged in every detail going on. I know it doesn’t fit your narrative. His stutter has gotten worse. He fights from saying gaffes which he’s always been prone to.

by Anonymousreply 64April 14, 2022 12:17 AM

Sorry to disturb the mutual masturbation. I did not read the room, obviously. Enjoy the roleplay.

by Anonymousreply 65April 14, 2022 12:17 AM

R64 Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 66April 14, 2022 12:18 AM

R66 Dose of facts to disturb your day? Great! No go enjoy your turnip ice cream with your worthless rubles.

by Anonymousreply 67April 14, 2022 12:19 AM

FCI r48 - Great to hear from you! Any chatter about the Secret Service detail and the fake federal agents? It is a bit unsettling to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 68April 14, 2022 12:32 AM

FCI - or anyone else who remembers - what are the initials of the gay politician? I don't have the stamina to sift through the 10,000 posts on all the Treason threads.

by Anonymousreply 69April 14, 2022 12:34 AM

R68 No! I am actively trying to get information on this scandal. You’re right to be unsettled. We all should be extremely unsettled. I am telling you this is a scandal that should rock the country. But it won’t. There’s a reason Mike Pence himself was hesitant to go with the SS on 1/6. Let that sink in then replace him with Jill Biden. Or Biden.

by Anonymousreply 70April 14, 2022 12:35 AM

R69 Oh please do not find that post. I caught hell for it. There were several not just one.

by Anonymousreply 71April 14, 2022 12:37 AM

If you find out anything and can share, please do R70! I assume there is a connection to 1/6. I still find it baffling with the steady trickle of info about that day the DOJ appears to continue to do nothing. I’ve been trying to keep the faith re: AG Garland, but the more time passes the more I think he is getting paid or blackmailed by the same bad actors influencing Sinema and Manchin.

by Anonymousreply 72April 14, 2022 12:51 AM

That is interesting about the deep sense of betrayal by Manchin and Sinema. I do get that Manchin is in a deeply red state where anything other than a wingnut's wingnut is barely tolerated, and barely conceivable. But I am curious if anyone knows what is driving Sinema. She just seems nuts. Yeah, some will say money, but I seriously doubt it is all that simple. There actually are some rich, corporatist Democrats still with deep pockets, and I'm sure they could give her the necessary bribes if called upon. I suspect it is something else, and something crazier but, of course, I don't really know.

by Anonymousreply 73April 14, 2022 1:37 AM

FCI, what do you make of the Hunter laptop situation?

by Anonymousreply 74April 14, 2022 2:40 AM

R73 No one does. It is a complete mystery why she went off the deep end. Both of them left Democrats really shook up because both of them were solid behind closed doors until they weren’t solid and it came out of nowhere. Of all the people to betray, they do it to Biden which both of them really have great admiration for. They felt he was honest and straight forward.

R74 They want to see more of his 9 incher? LOL. It is a distraction best ignored. If Hunter did something wrong he’ll pay the price for it.

by Anonymousreply 75April 14, 2022 3:56 AM

So depressing r75. I feel like the Democratic Party needs to put together a team of “plumbers” to get to the bottom of their betrayal (Garland’s too).

by Anonymousreply 76April 15, 2022 12:21 PM

R76 Can't we just drone strike them? Haha!

by Anonymousreply 77April 15, 2022 12:27 PM

FCI! So glad you're still with us. The Treason Threads were fabulous-- I never would have survived the Trump era without them, and you.

by Anonymousreply 78April 15, 2022 12:37 PM

Ha r77! While satisfying, there would be 2 senate seats in jeopardy. I wouldn’t mind drone striking Putin though.

by Anonymousreply 79April 15, 2022 12:38 PM

I like the way you think, R79

by Anonymousreply 80April 15, 2022 1:08 PM

FCI, is it possible the Dems are deliberately waiting for closer to the election to charge Trump with crimes? (it's the only reason that makes sense to me, other than they're all corrupt!).

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 81April 15, 2022 6:46 PM

I would like to think that Garland is filled with quiet rage and IS waiting to dump indictments closer to the midterm.

Comey destroyed the norm, McConnell destroyed the norm and I hope that Garland is waiting for Max Pain time.

by Anonymousreply 82April 15, 2022 7:26 PM

R81, they'd have to be as stupid as shit to do that and think that anything other than "electioneering by the Democrats" would be reported throughout the land from every billionaire owned media outlet (which is ALL the media outlets, of course.) That would be the only story.

by Anonymousreply 83April 15, 2022 7:31 PM

Yes, the media only goes along when the Rethugs do it ("Her emails!"), not the Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 84April 15, 2022 7:57 PM

I don’t think Garland is going to do anything political. He’s not going to wait to drop indictments for political gain. I’m not sure what is going on. I do know DOJ is full of Trumpers left over. They can slow things down quite a bit. I still have faith in Garland, but it is waning to a sliver.

by Anonymousreply 85April 15, 2022 10:11 PM

R85 What would the indictments be for, specifically?

by Anonymousreply 86April 16, 2022 1:25 AM

That’s out of my pay grade.

by Anonymousreply 87April 16, 2022 4:54 AM

FCI, this might be out of your orbit, but can you explain the media presence and appearances of George Conway, aka "Mr. Kellyanne"? For example, I really like Chris Hayes' commentary on MSNBC, but every once in awhile even he will have Conway on as a guest telling some story of all the injustices Trump continues to get away with, and no one ever asks him the obvious question, "what about that THING you're married to??"

by Anonymousreply 88April 16, 2022 6:49 AM

Why would Biden even put Garland in that position?

They are paving the way for these crooks to retake power.

by Anonymousreply 89April 16, 2022 7:40 AM

R88 My guess is there is an agreement not to bring it up when he guests.

by Anonymousreply 90April 16, 2022 10:50 PM

Why haven't/doesn't any of the Dems make anything of those 8 Republicans who went to Moscow on July 4th? Is it ever spoken of?

by Anonymousreply 91April 20, 2022 5:40 PM

Democrats need to get their messaging together quickly.

by Anonymousreply 92April 20, 2022 9:49 PM

I almost think the problem is that there is so much criminal activity on the other side that it's difficult to figure out where to start. And, every day, there's more criminal behavior from even more Repugs. If Dems bring it all up, we'll look insane, even if it's all true. They need to pick the biggest, juiciest stories and all go out and repeat them over and over. Unfortunately, unlike with the Repugs, even if Democrats did that, the media would spin it all through a both-siderism bullshit machine or find some way to blame the Democrats for the Repugs' crimes.

by Anonymousreply 93April 20, 2022 11:06 PM

R93 You’re correct, of course. They wouldn’t look insane if the media did its job, but the media seems feverish to say Democrats are doomed because of this or that. They never explain why inflation is high, why gas prices are high. There aren’t strong enough words to describe how the media at all levels has failed us. My local news in Houston is terrible- all channels. They are sending a reporter to the border for the immigrants not Gov Abbott’s stunningly botched truck inspection which has costs billions with a B $$$$$$$ in lost goods. This will lead directly to inflation. Yet, Houston media is almost completely silent. They’re happy to report on any random crime even in other states. Not enough crime in Houston last night so lets dig into crime from other states.

by Anonymousreply 94April 20, 2022 11:12 PM

FCI any thoughts on the Assange extradition?

by Anonymousreply 95April 20, 2022 11:18 PM

R95 I haven’t followed that traitor’s plight lately. All I see are traitors here. It’s exhausting which is probably the point. See R93. There’s so much you almost don’t know where to begin. The Ginni Thomas story got no traction. The wife of a belligerent SC justice, who has a history in cults, is cunt deep in 1/6 insurrection activities yet ho hum.

by Anonymousreply 96April 20, 2022 11:34 PM

A small glimmer of hope, FCI?

Anchor and Host of @katiephangshow on @MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 20, 2022 11:57 PM

R97 Fingers crossed. Everyone has known Ginni is bat shit, and I mean BAT SHIT crazy for decades. All she needed was a host. She knows all the cult tricks.

by Anonymousreply 98April 21, 2022 12:12 AM

FCI Will Kevin McCarthy suffer any serious fallout from his long time well-known two-faced approach? How does such a slimy, insincere empty vessel like McCarthy keep winning local elections?

by Anonymousreply 99April 22, 2022 6:50 AM

FCI, do you or people around you have any idea who @angry_staffer might be? I started to follow him when he had less than 3k followers and he's about to hit half a million. I think you two might hit it off.

by Anonymousreply 100April 22, 2022 7:26 AM

R98 Cult?

by Anonymousreply 101April 22, 2022 9:02 AM

R99 Yes, he will never be Speaker. His own caucus will ensure this. Otherwise, only if Democrats stay in power at the federal level.

R100 Keep an eye out on his replies and you might find out who I am. :)

R101 Ginni was in a legit cult in the 80s. She was extracted and deprogrammed. Unfortunately, she was deprogrammed by a far right wing group so she went from one cult to another. She has a cult mind. She is a bad, bad, really bad person. From what I remember, those in DC found her entertaining but knew she was bonkers so she was kept at arms length. She found her people in MAGA.

by Anonymousreply 102April 22, 2022 10:46 AM

R102 Who's making the decision to use that specific messaging against Ginni Thomas? That she was in a cult and has a cult mindset? The timing on that is weird.

by Anonymousreply 103April 22, 2022 11:44 AM

^the reason the messaging isn't working is it doesn't particularly damage Ginni or Clarence Thomas, especially since she left the group more than thirty years ago and they weren't violent.

It seems more intended as potential ass covering for someone who is anticipating being accused of cult membership in the future and is trying to get ahead of it.

by Anonymousreply 104April 22, 2022 11:48 AM

I am beginning to believe FCI is the Magic 8 Ball.

by Anonymousreply 105April 22, 2022 11:52 AM

FCI, in your humble opinion, who do you think could replace Merrick Garland? And by replace, I mean get enough Republican votes to advance? I know a lot of people were touting Sally Yates, but I think the problem was it was believed she was too far left and wouldn't have gotten enough of the majority. votes.

by Anonymousreply 106April 22, 2022 8:51 PM

I am so frustrated by that Ginnie Thomas thing too, FCI. not just her actions around Jan 6, but her whole nutty career and how that illustrates the insanity on the right. This was a huge gift to Democrats, and it's like they just decided to fumble it, or really just toss it in a dumpster. I would love to know the dynamics of things like that. Do Pelosi and Schumer or whoever runs DNC just decide, no, we can't use this, or do they do some instant poll that doesn't show immediate interest, or what?

Because the Republicans know how to whip up interest in something, and not just sit around passively waiting for people who aren't paying attention to show interest.

It's just frustrating, and so often it seems Democrats suck at focusing the country on things, and Republicans just do it with ease.

by Anonymousreply 107April 22, 2022 8:56 PM

[quote]It's just frustrating, and so often it seems Democrats suck at focusing the country on things, and Republicans just do it with ease.

I think it's because Democrats often play to the intellect (e.g., climate change) whereas Republicans play to people's emotions -- i.e., find something to get people all riled up about, even if it is something completely nonsensical.

by Anonymousreply 108April 22, 2022 9:41 PM

R104 I think that is accurate.

R106 He could just appoint Yates acting. Yates could get through, but it would be tough. Manchin has a history of being deferential to presidential nominees. It would be a gamble to nominate her, but it would be worth it.

R107 and R108 Democrats, especially Pelosi, are focused on actual governing. Same with Democrats. That’s not an excuse because they can chew gum and walk at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 109April 23, 2022 8:24 PM

Sweet Jesus, if the Democrats lose the Senate, please replace Garland with Sally Yates!.

Sally was fired by Trump for NOT bending to his illegal requests.

by Anonymousreply 110April 24, 2022 12:25 AM

Treason thread is M’d.

by Anonymousreply 111April 28, 2022 10:35 AM

Dems should vote Green in the next couple of elections !

by Anonymousreply 112April 28, 2022 10:37 AM

Can’t see 112.

by Anonymousreply 113April 28, 2022 10:58 AM

RvW is done. Wow!

If this doesn’t turn out huge votes for Democrats nothing will.

by Anonymousreply 114May 3, 2022 11:21 AM

I’m skeptical this will materialize into something which will radically change the political landscape. I want to see data/proof. The potential is there for this to be gargantuan.

by Anonymousreply 115May 4, 2022 1:21 AM

I guess the Treason threads are done. They go paid pretty fast then there isn’t much discussion. We use to get to 600 posts quickly.

by Anonymousreply 116May 6, 2022 3:31 AM

The televised J6 hearings will liven them up.

by Anonymousreply 117May 6, 2022 11:02 AM

R116 It's clearly never going to happen.

R117 I want Alex Jones' testimony and I want it NOW! You could charge people.

by Anonymousreply 118May 6, 2022 7:01 PM

You wouldn't happen to have heard anything about the raid at Mar-a-Lago, would you?

by Anonymousreply 119August 14, 2022 9:21 AM

IMHO we've got far too many Borises and MAGAts lurking on this board for my liking for proper info about confidential congressional stuff to be revealed . . . just sayin'. :-/

by Anonymousreply 120August 14, 2022 11:40 AM

R120 So they've won.

by Anonymousreply 121August 14, 2022 2:15 PM

R121, I know, it's a catch-22. On the one hand I'd love to read about what's going on "behind the scenes", on the other hand I'm worried that certain info provided here will eventually cause major harm to the country's security.

by Anonymousreply 122August 14, 2022 5:18 PM

Sorry, I meant to say:

[...] will eventually cause major harm to the country's security because of getting into the wrong hands.

by Anonymousreply 123August 14, 2022 5:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!