Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Drake & Josh call it quits?

Both traded explosive statements over the weekend, accusing the other of lying, harassing, stalking, and backstabbing over the course of their working friendship.

It’s so funny to me that heteros don’t realise they were on/off fucking for years. Josh even describes their relationship verbatim as “a dirty little secret”, and admits that Drake contacted him distraught on his wedding night. So they could never just have a normal casual friendship like any other former coworkers or childhood pals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 13, 2022 4:27 PM

Who are these cunts and why should we care?

by Anonymousreply 1March 21, 2022 1:17 AM

I do feel like Drake was kind of, maybe into Peck. Not sure it was reciprocated.

Drake always seemed the more unstable one, which is saying something considering Peck doesn't seem all that well put together either.

by Anonymousreply 2March 21, 2022 1:20 AM

R1 D-list bisexual Millennial actors, famous for a memetic Nickelodeon sitcom they shot together as kids/twinks, in an Odd Couple/Honeymooners-esque format.

For the last fifteen years they have been trying to make a downlow relationship work, and with each attempt have tragicomically failed in a public way, because their massive delusional Egos and their addictions and their pettiness keep sabotaging them. They were cute together but it couldn’t last forever.

The fallout whenever they do break up is always a bitchy stupid hilarious mess, though now that there are beard wives and infants involved it’s sadly less funny and appropriate to sling mud or laugh.

In this latest chapter, Josh is going so far as to claim histrionically that he was never a friend (or lover) to Drake, as a way to distance himself from recent (likely true) allegations that Drake has in the past sexually assaulted teen girls. This is despite audio-visual evidence to the contrary, but apparently downloadable proof doesn’t matter if you say something on a podcast.

Hope that helps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 21, 2022 1:31 AM

[quote] I do feel like Drake was kind of, maybe into Peck. Not sure it was reciprocated.

Pretty even levels of attraction, there, but with very ‘off’ timing and a lot of dysregulation. So it often is with stormy lifelong affairs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 21, 2022 1:43 AM

They sho is ugly!

by Anonymousreply 5March 21, 2022 3:34 AM

And they are in the news why?

by Anonymousreply 6March 21, 2022 3:52 AM

Who are these people?

Kill it....kill it with fire!!

by Anonymousreply 7March 21, 2022 4:34 AM

You'd think Drake would have more important things to focus on these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 21, 2022 4:39 AM

Josh must be feeling pretty untouchable since getting cast in Christopher Nolan’s latest film (0PPENHEIMER).

Maybe that’s why suddenly he felt like he could break his silence and move mad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 21, 2022 12:35 PM

R5 so true bestie!

And really, ugly, stupid, narcisstic fucked-up people should couple up and stay together, to spare everyone else the aggravation of having to deal with them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 21, 2022 12:38 PM

What a pair of drama queens.

by Anonymousreply 11March 21, 2022 12:50 PM

R9. Nolan is so overrated. Did anyone even see Tenet?

But Peck's career will probably experience a temporary boost from it.

by Anonymousreply 12March 21, 2022 1:32 PM

[quote] Drake admitted he was left upset after Josh said they were not really friends. "That's what bugged me about it. That [Josh] was like, 'We weren't friends, we didn't hang out.' … That's not true.” Drake also accused Josh of lying about the details of how they resolved their feud at the 2017 MTV VMAs. "[Josh] goes, 'Hey man, you don't need to say 'sorry' to me but I really need you to say sorry to [Josh’s wife] Paige.' And I was like, 'Yeah, dude, absolutely.' Like, I *want* to say sorry to Paige. And that was it," Bell recalled, insisting that their exchange was lighthearted unlike how Josh described it. He says, “Josh and I've always had our ups and downs and all this stuff, and I don't know why—maybe it's just because we were kids and we had our own demons. We've had times when we've been friends, and we’ve had times where we’ve wanted to kill each other… but we were like brothers."

Yeah...I don’t think most normal brothers do what you two do, but go off I guess....👀

Granted, Drake does sound broken up over the whole thing. Can’t tell if it’s a very well-acted sympathy ploy, or he’s actually telling the greater part of the truth about the situation.

Really seems like he’s given up on their relationship this time, which may be for the best. Sometimes you have to just walk away, no matter how deep it went or how long you tried.

But I mean, who cares, he groomed a teen girl. Rot, you creepy little hipster prick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 22, 2022 10:52 PM

It is kind of scummy for Peck to drop Bell like that R13. But probably the best move for Peck's career.

I do think Drake quite enjoyed their friendship. Or whatever strange relationship they had.

Why do both of them feel the need to drag their wives into their feud? Or maybe it's just Peck doing that, but it kind of seems like they're using their wives as proxies or shields for their feud.

by Anonymousreply 14March 23, 2022 12:05 AM

R14 yep the wives are only involved to make it seem less gay. it’s not really working :/

by Anonymousreply 15March 23, 2022 12:08 AM

Now Josh is staying that he *has* stayed friends with Amanda Bynes...who he hasn’t been seen with or around for decades....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 23, 2022 3:09 PM

Oddly, I just saw him last night in a rockabilly documentary. I knew I had heard the name before, and in the doc he stated something like he enjoys making music more than he ever did acting.

Then I came across this thread, so I looked him up.

Apparently he has recorded three albums, and has been confusing his fans by changing his name to Campana (Spanish for Bell) and tweeting in Spanish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 23, 2022 3:22 PM

Drake is not aging well at all.

Good thing he has the beautiful and large cock to fall back on.

by Anonymousreply 18March 23, 2022 3:31 PM

How could Josh resist this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 23, 2022 4:40 PM

Distracting facial moles.

by Anonymousreply 20March 23, 2022 5:58 PM

R19 Josh only recently found the inner strength to turn Drake down, and even then it took outside pressure of a major MeToo scandal to make him punch and delete.

Up to that point they were fucking like bunnies. Question is which way around? They come across as very switchy to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 23, 2022 5:58 PM

R16. Peck does seem so desperate for any amount of fame to help boost his career. It's quite pathetic.

Drake, despite all his horrible behaviour, at least doesn't seem as nakedly ambitious. I guess it's hard to pretend you're going places when had to apply for bankruptcy.

by Anonymousreply 22March 24, 2022 5:13 AM

R17 it’s easier and cheaper to come by good 🐎 and teen hole in South Amereeka. So of course that’s where Drake feels most at home.

by Anonymousreply 23March 24, 2022 11:05 AM

Going back to watch clips of Drake & Josh early in their career, when they were teens during the first year of their sitcom, is bittersweet now. They had mad chemistry, and seemed completely gone on each other. I've never looked at a guy who was only a friendly colleague or a school mate like *that*.

Like in this clip, from the Nick show U-PICK Live! in 2004--Drake the alleged lifelong skirt-chaser isn't even looking at the super-pretty feminine young host interviewing him, because he's shyly making eyes and simpering at Josh the whole time (the heart wants what it wants...). And what are they even giggling at the whole time? The femmey hipster male host looks so irritated by their in-jokes and confused about what all their bizarre body-language is about. At the 12:35 timestamp Josh even directly flirts with Drake in a public space and no-one has shit to say about it.

But they AREN'T friends and weren't EVER friends, like they said, got it?

Nick programming was utterly twisted in retrospect btw--'leg wrestling'? Dancing with shoes full of dessert? '"Today's Mystery Pick is a mouthful"...? This was a kids channel. Also, Drake looked and seemed like a completely different kid before reconstructive surgery, too. We sure he wasn't replaced with a clone....?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 11, 2022 3:14 PM

They're actual bisexual men, so the wife isn't a beard. It's obvious to anyone, even the straight fans that they had a romantic and sexual relationship. My straight male friends make fun of this all the time. It's like Aaron R. and Kevin whatshisname, everyone knows.

by Anonymousreply 25May 11, 2022 3:21 PM

They both sound mentally unwell.

by Anonymousreply 26May 11, 2022 3:43 PM

Drake Parker & Mindy's arguments always sound like those we have on DL between the EGs & Frauen.

Then there's this little exchange, which makes Drake sound very heteroseshual:

DRAKE (to Josh, with disgust indicating Mindy sat on their couch): What's *that* doing here? Josh: What's *what* doing here? Drake: The thing in the skirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 11, 2022 3:50 PM

[quote] obvious to anyone, even the straight fans that they had a romantic and sexual relationship. My straight male friends make fun of this all the time.

R25 has straight male friends who have had discussions about Drake & Josh fucking? Now I really have heard it all..

by Anonymousreply 28May 11, 2022 8:29 PM

Don't be a moron. People talk about their idols and teen idols. It's not my fault that you're too old to understand the reach of the two. I used an analogy with Aaron Rodgers and you still didn't get it.

So fuck off. People know they were lovers and they make jokes about it. The same way people of your time talked about whoever was fucking Hepburn or Marilyn.

by Anonymousreply 29May 11, 2022 8:50 PM

Aaron Carter has waded in to comment, saying he hates Drake, a "lying, pretentious, egotistical person, that's fake....a creep, a fucking weirdo, weird as fuck".

Well, Aaron's probably not wrong about that, but....like....does he own a mirror? And does he recall that he had IG stories showing that Drake came over to his house in 2020? And has he forgotten that he was touring with Drake and also sleeping with him back in 2015? And that by his own admission, they've been at minimum friendly colleagues in the entertainment business since they were both around 14 years old?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 13, 2022 2:04 PM

I always enjoyed the fight scenes between the two on D and J. Drake went commando and would sometimes flash butt crack.

by Anonymousreply 31May 13, 2022 4:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!