Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FROY re-emerges in LA

FROY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 29, 2022 5:27 AM

His toddler-like affectation is a bit much. Actually it’s repulsive. Something is seriously wrong with people who pull this crap. Like we can’t see that it’s all a put-on.

It’s like women in their 20s that insist on speaking with a babydoll voice and like they are so babied and refuse to have an adult conversation.

Grow up already.

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2022 1:10 PM

The guy in the pic with Froy is openly gay.

Why isn't Froy proud of who he is?

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2022 1:17 PM

Froy is looking very grown up now. Richard turned him well .

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2022 1:21 PM

Froy has been papped with his boyfriend numerous times.

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2022 1:26 PM

He’s been out with his friends more recently and learned how to ride motorcycles before that he has been attached to Richard’s hips and done things that Richard likes.

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2022 1:53 PM

[Quote] learned how to ride motorcycles

With Tom Cruise?

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2022 1:55 PM

His chin is looking rather Perez-like here.

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2022 2:02 PM

I found out Richard is only 5’8-5’9” same height as Tom Hardy so that makes Froy small.

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2022 2:03 PM

His chin is goals.

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2022 2:03 PM

James Hyland is 5ft5 then.

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2022 2:04 PM

The guy pictured with Richard who runs the site is 5’8” and they look the same height.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2022 2:08 PM

What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2022 2:11 PM

Why is Froy hanging out with two gay-fraus ?

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2022 6:01 PM

So he is pictured with his manager and his husband, I find it funny how his openly gay manager is responsible for him being in the closet. but it’s very typical in Hollywood, I believe one of Richard’s PR agent is openly gay as well.

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2022 7:08 PM

Froylana Lure!

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2022 7:11 PM

Froy is aging well, very handsome. The third guy looks like Colton Underwood.

by Anonymousreply 16March 18, 2022 7:28 PM

R1, apologies if this is offensive, but I’m not clear on the toddler-like affectation you’re describing. Could you explain what about the photo makes you angry? His smile? His clothes? Taking pictures with randos? Being closeted? His hand sign?

Genuinely asking. TIA!

by Anonymousreply 17March 18, 2022 8:31 PM

Going by his looks he is entering twunk phase . Madden will need to replace him with a twink soon.

by Anonymousreply 18March 18, 2022 8:35 PM

Froy looks like a stoner. And a muncher when he's stoned.

by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2022 10:17 PM

Why did we need another new thread. We just had one going... LOL!

by Anonymousreply 20March 19, 2022 3:12 AM

[quote] Why is Froy hanging out with two gay-fraus ?

R13 For a psychic, shouldn't you know? ;)

The first guy is Froy's manager. The other guy is the manager's husband. They're openly gay.

by Anonymousreply 21March 19, 2022 3:23 AM

So two frauish-looking gay men are shoving my beautiful boy further into the closet?

by Anonymousreply 22March 19, 2022 5:29 AM

[Quote] Madden will need to replace him with a twink soon.

I suggest: Manu Rios.

by Anonymousreply 23March 19, 2022 8:19 PM

Where is Madden?

by Anonymousreply 24March 20, 2022 6:44 AM

Lol at the troll who said he was in Ft Lauderdale.

by Anonymousreply 25March 20, 2022 6:45 AM

R2 Froy is happy to get daddy dick. He doesn't need to come out. He gets good dick being closeted.

by Anonymousreply 26March 20, 2022 3:08 PM

He's got that "I just got my hole destroyed" glow.

by Anonymousreply 27March 20, 2022 3:46 PM

R18 I noticed his moobs and pit stains. Ugh. His face looks good. His body not so much. He should start working out.

by Anonymousreply 28March 20, 2022 3:51 PM

R29 I noticed rehab did Brandon well. He has started working out. He looks great, fit and happy. Meanwhile Froy who is getting dicked down by daddy Madden is letting himself go. Wtf?! How did this happen? And why? And this is coming from a Froy fan btw. As much as I like Froy and Madden as a couple, I some times wonder if he deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 30March 20, 2022 4:48 PM

did they discuss that in Cabo?

by Anonymousreply 31March 20, 2022 4:52 PM

[Quote] Wtf?! How did this happen? And why?

I don't think it was a coincidence that the second set of Madden-Flynn pap pics featured pizza boxes...

by Anonymousreply 32March 20, 2022 5:10 PM

Haha only on DL would a 23 year old in perfectly normal good shape, like Froy, be accused of letting himself go But then I think there are just some bitches here who love to dunk on Froy's appearance constantly.

Manu Rios is Froy's age - why would Froy be retired in favor of him? I doubt he's Madden's type, anyway, he seems to like slightly more straight-passing young guys. Manu looks as gay as a bonnet.

by Anonymousreply 33March 20, 2022 7:22 PM

Manu is fantastically beautiful. But he has a horse face and has the standard IG of any twink slut, eg Loïc Cardinal. “Look how artsy these shots of my body are!” Lmfao!

by Anonymousreply 34March 20, 2022 7:27 PM

[Quote] he seems to like slightly more straight-passing young guys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 20, 2022 7:29 PM

R35 Oh, all right. But he has had Froy man up and he didn't seem too fem in this latest TV masterpiece.

by Anonymousreply 36March 20, 2022 7:32 PM

I don't know why you think Madden and not Froy's reps are behind the butching up.

by Anonymousreply 37March 20, 2022 7:33 PM

R37 Because I was just talking out my ass. I actually think Froy is behind the manning up. He's not stupid and didn't want to go into his mid-20s not being cast because he sounds like he's talking baby talk and flapping his hands around like he's about to take off. You can get away with that as a twinky young actor, but after that you're entering character actor best-gay-friend territory. And anyway, he always managed to be slightly more masc when acting than in real life so he always was aware.

by Anonymousreply 38March 20, 2022 7:38 PM

ummm, he has madden's old management.

by Anonymousreply 39March 20, 2022 7:56 PM

I still didn’t understand why Froy like several Tom hardy posts, do you think they are working together on a new project? Tom has plenty that is coming up.

by Anonymousreply 40March 20, 2022 8:44 PM

Froy has spent a lot of time in Britain...

by Anonymousreply 41March 20, 2022 8:46 PM

r41

by Anonymousreply 42March 20, 2022 8:52 PM

Froy's transformation into a Latin Husbear is [bold]now[/bold] complete.

I told you all so...

Madden played this beautifully. Froy was chosen to raise Madden's kids. Brandon is a whore and a slut. None of the qualities Dickie want in a mate.

How many times didn't I tell you all Richard likes tradition? He will give his dad a grandson and it will be named Richard. Richard recognized right away Froy was a beautiful boy who had enormous potential to be a caring father and loyal partner. Froisito is kind hearted, loyal, and has abundant love to give.

I told you all Froy was born to be someone's beautiful husband, and now he is...

by Anonymousreply 43March 21, 2022 1:20 AM

BTW, Froy looks good, despite the two gay-fraus by his side.

Maybe they are giving Froy parenting tips for the future Madden family...

by Anonymousreply 44March 21, 2022 1:26 AM

[quote] I doubt he's Madden's type, anyway, he seems to like slightly more straight-passing young guys. Manu looks as gay as a bonnet.

R33 LOL! Froy is straight up fem, honey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 21, 2022 2:13 AM

R43 For someone always lamenting about 'frau-ish" behavior...your personal fantasies about this relationship are totally frau-ish.

by Anonymousreply 46March 21, 2022 2:24 AM

I hadn't thought about Manu in a few years. He's filling out nicely! Is elite worth watching?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 21, 2022 2:28 AM

R45, wow! why does he sound so childish,it’s not feminine it’s more little a 5 year old boy, he’s like the male version of melanie griffith and it’s weird. I’m still wondering how he and Richard have anything in common?

by Anonymousreply 48March 21, 2022 3:49 AM

4 years ago, you twat, when he was a twink on a show appealing to teen girls and ancient homos.

by Anonymousreply 49March 21, 2022 3:56 AM

Froy is straight up yummy!

Richard seems to like his softness...

by Anonymousreply 50March 21, 2022 4:03 AM

R49 Time going by has nothing to do with it. His recent butching up is an act.

He actually did a little insta story thing while promoting Cruel Summer in the last year where his naturally fem ways were seeping through -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 21, 2022 4:31 AM

Awwww I love fem Froy. <3<3

Don't let these bastards turn you into a soulless bot Froylan. Give Madden an ultimatum: "accept me as I am, or tear my heart out while you leave me behind."

Truth be told, Madden will never find another catch like Froylan.

by Anonymousreply 52March 21, 2022 4:46 AM

It’s amazing after several years…that no one can really figure out their relationship …most assumed they would last a few months when they first were rumored to be involved…lately these threads have a lot of Froy bashing…just saying…on the other hand neither has posted on Instagram in four months…coincidence 😀

by Anonymousreply 53March 21, 2022 5:57 AM

[quote]wow! why does he sound so childish,it’s not feminine it’s more little a 5 year old boy

Because everyone is different?

by Anonymousreply 54March 21, 2022 7:36 AM

Oh dear, he seems a bit *heavy* around the waist.

I wonder if Richard has made a tactical retreat. You know, scheduling conflicts and the like.

by Anonymousreply 55March 21, 2022 7:43 AM

[quote] I noticed rehab did Brandon well. He has started working out. He looks great, fit and happy. Meanwhile Froy who is getting dicked down by daddy Madden is letting himself go. Wtf?! How did this happen? And why? And this is coming from a Froy fan btw. As much as I like Froy and Madden as a couple, I some times wonder if he deserves better.

R30 I've noticed, and wondered, the same. For all this narrative of Brandon being the bad guy, and Richard and Froy being the good guys, Brandon seems to be doing just fine lately. I didn't even know who the hell he was before all this, but even as a long-time Froy fan, I've got to say Brandon seems to have cleaned himself up quite well. I've also wondered was the drug use just a Brandon thing, or did/does Madden partake in that stuff too? And did it start before his time with Madden, during, or after? The whole "toxic men with good dick" meme that Brandon liked after the breakup is something I've often thought of. What kind of guy is Madden really? I'm sure even asking the question will make the Madden fans flip a lid and come for my neck, but c'mon, not a single one of these players in this soap opera is a saint...

On the flip side, I wouldn't exactly say Froy is "letting himself go", but people often get a bit lax with things when they settle into long-term relationships. What I have noticed is that he isn't quite that wide-eyed, effervescent, bubbly, open guy we all took notice of years ago. (And I'm not referring to his looks naturally maturing).

by Anonymousreply 56March 21, 2022 8:44 AM

[quote]What I have noticed is that he isn't quite that wide-eyed, effervescent, bubbly, open guy we all took notice of years ago.

He started out on TV at around 17 which was about 7 years ago, so what would you expect. I doubt you were the same at 24 (which he turns next month) as you were at 17 or 18.

by Anonymousreply 57March 21, 2022 8:50 AM

R56, he distance/ghost himself from Brandon..

by Anonymousreply 58March 21, 2022 8:53 AM

R58 I don’t blame him being around a methy mess “poc trans activist” like Flynn must have been exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 59March 21, 2022 8:59 AM

R57 That's understandable, to a degree. But then you have to consider the business he's in, the politics of that industry (being what he is), the context of this particular relationship, etc... so it's natural to notice and wonder about that change from different angles than "oh, he just grew up".

by Anonymousreply 60March 21, 2022 9:01 AM

Sadly I think a lot of young actors today are like him - get cast really young, before they've had a lot of time to develop their skills, and they're cast for looks more than talent. Prime time has become more like soaps, where the young actors have to be very attractive, and competent, nothing more. Everyone is kind of on the same acting level without much brilliance or originality.

by Anonymousreply 61March 21, 2022 9:02 AM

[quote] I don’t blame him being around a methy mess “poc trans activist” like Flynn must have been exhausting.

Uh, Froy's own politics on those issues aren't any different. In fact, they're even more so. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 62March 21, 2022 9:03 AM

[quote]was the drug use just a Brandon thing, or did/does Madden partake in that stuff too? And did it start before his time with Madden, during, or after? The whole "toxic men with good dick" meme that Brandon liked after the breakup is something I've often thought of. What kind of guy is Madden really?

Mary! Where is this drug thing coming from? That Madden better not be turning my baby boy into some druggy!

by Anonymousreply 63March 21, 2022 9:05 AM

R62 I was just going to say that. Froy and Madden even attended a few BLM protests together.

by Anonymousreply 64March 21, 2022 9:09 AM

R62 Froy never turned his instagram into an activist page like Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 65March 21, 2022 9:12 AM

R65 Oh honey, you clearly missed his old twitter account. It was social justice/politics central in the 'likes' section. He also would occasionally carry some of that over into his regular twitter posts and his insta stories. His regular instagram feed has always been primarily pretty selfies.

by Anonymousreply 66March 21, 2022 9:20 AM

The fact that Ellie Bamber liked a pic of Madden and Flynn (their first meeting?), and then Madden went on vacation with Ellie scarcely a month before Brandon was wearing Richard's clothes at Xmas (not mention spending New Year's with Madden)... well, that tells you a lot about Richard Madden. The man moves quickly and fuck your feelings.

by Anonymousreply 67March 21, 2022 9:23 AM

In everyone of these Froy threads I keep waiting for a photo that would demonstrate his appeal but in every photo he just looks like a dipshit.

by Anonymousreply 68March 21, 2022 9:33 AM

He's bright eyed and bushy tailed. That's not for everyone, especially jaded types.

by Anonymousreply 69March 21, 2022 9:35 AM

R56,All i remember is Madden and Flynn were inseparable, they even live together in LA, then Flynn stayed for a bit in London and then they traveled around the world during the summer and even vacation and bond with Madden’s family , after that they went back to LA and were seen publicly for the last time in Craig’s restaurant. The downfall was after Richard’s eternal announcement at comic con, he moved back to the uk while Flynn filmed in SF. I think Richard distance himself gave him mixed signals during that time, because he never visit him in America and he started to only like a few of Flynn’s post and then stop all together while Brandon still like his ig and wore the necklace. I think the final straw is when Brandon visit him in the uk and Richard didn’t even let him tag along to the GQ after party, the vacation was cut short, he left and Richard’s fag hag unfollowed him. He stop wearing the necklace and check himself to a recovery treatment.

by Anonymousreply 70March 21, 2022 9:55 AM

Richard followed Nigella Lawson recently, if Froy is putting on a few pounds it is because of all those naughty treats Madden is cooking for him.

by Anonymousreply 71March 21, 2022 10:01 AM

R70 Wow, thanks for the info. Interesting. What I'm left wondering is whether the drug or alcohol issue (or whatever his substance issue was) started before, during, or after his time with Madden, and was it just Brandon into that stuff, or was Madden into any of it (as I've come across weird comments here and there about Madden and drugs). I also wonder what made Madden "toxic" according to Brandon, and even vice versa. I know, sacrilege questions to even bring up, but just curious...

R71 Funnily enough, Froy is actually the one into cooking. He would bring that up at Teen Wolf conventions when asked what he missed about home, and he would say cooking (and the others on the panel would look at him like "seriously?").

by Anonymousreply 72March 21, 2022 10:46 AM

Could it be that Madden is in the closet, dear?

by Anonymousreply 73March 21, 2022 10:47 AM

R72, Brandon started to drink more in the early stages of their relationship when they were still hanging out and Richard had not move in LA yet.

by Anonymousreply 74March 21, 2022 10:59 AM

You think you hand any handle on how much or how little and when Brandon was drinking?!

by Anonymousreply 75March 21, 2022 11:03 AM

*have any handle

by Anonymousreply 76March 21, 2022 11:03 AM

Brandon put the nail in the coffin of their relationship with that Variety interview.

by Anonymousreply 77March 21, 2022 11:04 AM

R77, Froy suited Richard better, Flynn tried his best to respect Richard in the glass closet but I know it was hard for him, he came out when he only 14 years old and tried to live a true and authentic life as a gay man, being with Richard probably made him change who he is as a person and he did not like himself for it. Froy in the other hand is comfortable being in Richard’s shadow and understand the benefits in being in a private relationship, that is why they lasted so long.

by Anonymousreply 78March 21, 2022 11:19 AM

Froy has been getting magazine covers he never got before. Being with Madden has benefitted him. He's in no one's shadow.

by Anonymousreply 79March 21, 2022 11:27 AM

R78 Nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 80March 21, 2022 1:20 PM

[quote] [R62] Froy never turned his instagram into an activist page like Flynn.

[quote][R65]Oh honey, you clearly missed his old twitter account. It was social justice/politics central in the 'likes' section. He also would occasionally carry some of that over into his regular twitter posts and his insta stories. His regular instagram feed has always been primarily pretty selfies.

R66 So basically R65 was right, he never turned his instagram into an activist page like Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 81March 21, 2022 1:41 PM

And r66 was correct that Brandon and Froy are not chalk and cheese in terms of social activism. These threads are so strange. People try to argue points with fuck all knowledge. Why even argue in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 82March 21, 2022 1:52 PM

[quote]Froy suited Richard better, Flynn tried his best to respect Richard in the glass closet but I know it was hard for him, he came out when he only 14 years old and tried to live a true and authentic life as a gay man, being with Richard probably made him change who he is as a person and he did not like himself for it. Froy in the other hand is comfortable being in Richard’s shadow and understand the benefits in being in a private relationship, that is why they lasted so long.

Brandon was outed, in his public/career sense .- he didn't come out, he was glass closeted, also. But once outed he had little choice

Re Richard and Brandon. Brandon did go out for months with Sam Smith, and there were pictures of them kissing on the street. Then later he was living with Richard. So Richard - at that time - was willing to let people think what they wanted, by living with a guy whose sexuality was not a secret. He wasn't then as rigid as some of y'all claim.

by Anonymousreply 83March 21, 2022 1:57 PM

Brandon did come out, with his marriage equality post. You can try to spin it all you want, that fact does not change.

by Anonymousreply 84March 21, 2022 2:04 PM

R84 I don't want to spin spin it. I really don't give a shit. I'm just saying what he said:

In 2017, after posting his support on Instagram for an Australian bill that allowed for same-sex marriage, the media celebrated Flynn’s coming out story. The problem? He never actually came out as gay. “Even though I didn’t ever come out to the public, in a weird way, I just one day read an article where I came out in the terms that they wanted me to come out,” Flynn says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 21, 2022 2:19 PM

[Quote] I really don't give a shit. I'm just saying what he said

Not true. You're using his lie to make a point.

by Anonymousreply 86March 21, 2022 2:21 PM

N96 No, I'm not invested enough in this to take what he said at other than face value. If you think he lied, I'd love to hear your explanation of how/why he did. Rather than criticize my post and telling me what (you think) my motives are.

by Anonymousreply 87March 21, 2022 3:19 PM

R96 see above

by Anonymousreply 88March 21, 2022 3:19 PM

R83 But I think Madden learned from that relationship, which is why he's being more private now with Froy. He doesn't want the same scrutiny that he had with Brandon. I also think Froy being closeted himself made it easier for them to be a couple.

by Anonymousreply 89March 21, 2022 3:57 PM

Brandon made a marriage equality post that made it clear he's family. He tried to spin it that it wasn't a coming out because he's an "ally" and because he was out since age 14. First of all, you can't be an ally to a community if you're a member of that community. Secondly, coming out to your family and friends doesn't mean you're out to the wider world. Brandon was attempting spin. Only a fangurl would indulge him in his disingenuous ways.

by Anonymousreply 90March 21, 2022 4:01 PM

[quote] And [R66] was correct that Brandon and Froy are not chalk and cheese in terms of social activism. These threads are so strange. People try to argue points with fuck all knowledge. Why even argue in the first place?

R82 Thank you. ;)

As I originally said, maybe not for his main instagram feed, but, his overall social media presence (particularly before the relationship, and occasionally in the last couple years) has always been openly political, particularly on social justice and climate issues. Froy is "woke" (according to many DLers). In fact, super "woke". He's a hardcore Bernie type, and even in the last couple years started following a few more LGBTQ+ type of accounts on insta, like DL's fav Alok Vaid-Menon. Which gets to the real point being made with those kinds of remarks, that somehow Brandon 'overplayed his hand with that side of things', and Richard has/had some sort of issue with that kind of stuff, when the current boyfriend is the exact same, if not more so. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 91March 22, 2022 2:32 AM

[quote]even in the last couple years started following a few more LGBTQ+ type of accounts on insta, like DL's fav Alok Vaid-Menon

Thank god Madden put a stop to Froy's most radicalized views. I mean Froy could very well be the Alok Vaid-Menon Troll. Jesus Bendito! I am crying.

Every night I light a candle and pray for Froy's soul.

by Anonymousreply 92March 22, 2022 6:06 AM

[quote] Thank god Madden put a stop to Froy's most radicalized views.

And how would you even know that? And no, he has not. He still follows him. Madden is clearly fine with all of this as nothing has changed on that front in the entire time they've been together. In fact, these kinds of accounts he's added since he's been with Madden, particularly Alok.

by Anonymousreply 93March 22, 2022 7:12 AM

Also Madden went and demonstrated at BLM with Froy. Never did anything like that with Brandon and has always had a policy of never discussing politics. So for him to break that pledge was pretty big. Maybe Froy withheld sex....

by Anonymousreply 94March 22, 2022 10:57 AM

Exquise me but is this grown gay men gossiping in this thread? Has there been an invasion of low IQ fan fraus?

by Anonymousreply 95March 22, 2022 11:06 AM

[quote] Maybe Froy withheld sex....

Or maybe Froy was giving him sex right there during the parade.

by Anonymousreply 96March 22, 2022 11:26 AM

[quote] Or maybe Froy was giving him sex right there during the parade.

Unfortunately, it wasn't that kind of parade.

[quote] Exquise me but is this grown gay men gossiping in this thread? Has there been an invasion of low IQ fan fraus?

Some of us actually are gay men. Some.

by Anonymousreply 97March 22, 2022 12:27 PM

[quote]Unfortunately, it wasn't that kind of parade.

There's another kind of parade?

by Anonymousreply 98March 22, 2022 12:55 PM

Does Folsom have a parade?

by Anonymousreply 99March 22, 2022 4:42 PM

Oracle is rabid anti-trans.

by Anonymousreply 100March 22, 2022 5:04 PM

About the only pro-Bernie tweet I saw Froy make during the most recent primary was the #HotBoysForBernie meme. Maybe he posted more in 2015-16. As a Bernie Sanders supporter/voter myself I was disappointed he didn't post more. I heard from friends in LA that management and employers were discouraging performers from showing support for Bernie on social media, and it could get you in trouble to do so.

by Anonymousreply 101March 23, 2022 2:04 AM

[quote]Oracle is rabid anti-trans.

Brandon is still not fucking you Tranny.

You keep coming here hoping Froy has been ruined by Madden, and every time you leave disappointed because Madden remains with him <3

by Anonymousreply 102March 23, 2022 2:52 PM

Either way, it’s working out quite well for Madden. He stays in the closet, but still gets plenty of cock.

by Anonymousreply 103March 24, 2022 7:08 AM

They swing?

by Anonymousreply 104March 24, 2022 11:50 AM

eventually they will have a third person or swing and it’s not a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 105March 24, 2022 12:14 PM

It's not a big deal until someone catches feelings.

by Anonymousreply 106March 24, 2022 12:15 PM

You guys have no news and now are resorting to fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 107March 24, 2022 3:35 PM

I have always considered fantasy a step above reality, so I'm good with that.

by Anonymousreply 108March 24, 2022 4:01 PM

R108 Ok, Blanche DuBois, but not everyone shares your fantasies or is interested in them.

by Anonymousreply 109March 24, 2022 4:07 PM

Every kind of love, or at least my kind of love, is an imaginary love to start with, baby.

by Anonymousreply 110March 24, 2022 4:08 PM

Some frau/incel-lita has ZERO idea how most gay men's relationships work.

by Anonymousreply 111March 24, 2022 4:21 PM

[quote]not everyone shares your fantasies or is interested in them.

And not everyone shares your reality or is interested in it. I know I'm not.

by Anonymousreply 112March 24, 2022 4:32 PM

R112 Why not? This thread is about news and gossip of Froy, not a porn/fantasy thread.

by Anonymousreply 113March 24, 2022 5:05 PM

Oh, can someone link to the Froy fantasy porn thread?

by Anonymousreply 114March 24, 2022 6:20 PM

I wonder what Froy thinks of president Zelenskyy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 25, 2022 6:12 AM

Who is the hoar that Froy just followed? Hopefully it’s job related.

by Anonymousreply 116March 25, 2022 6:24 AM

R116 Which person exactly?

by Anonymousreply 117March 25, 2022 9:32 AM

He's followed a director and a writer/producer recently. I am guessing those are for film projects. The director is gay and British and did 'it's a sin and umbrella academy', seems to know Russel T Davis. Maybe Froy can bag a gay role in the new Doctor Who whilst his hubby films bond.. Although Russel demands you are out!

by Anonymousreply 118March 25, 2022 10:58 AM

Does he? Wasn't Ryan from Eating Out and Desperate Housewives randomly in a Doctor Who?

by Anonymousreply 119March 25, 2022 11:32 AM

I think so, Davis probably enjoyed those movies and wanted to cast a piece of eye candy. And the demanding 'gay actors for gay roles' is a new development for RTD but it would look a bit silly if he now went back on it.

by Anonymousreply 120March 25, 2022 11:40 AM

[quote] You guys have no news and now are resorting to fantasy.

R107 as if there hasn't been plenty of that already with them living some sort of tumblr fangirl fantasy in perfect domestic bliss 24/7.

[quote] Some frau/incel-lita has ZERO idea how most gay men's relationships work.

R111 Oh it's become very clear over the years that many invested in these two, here and elsewhere, are not gay men. At all. And have no real clue how our lives work.

by Anonymousreply 121March 25, 2022 2:16 PM

[quote] Oh, can someone link to the Froy fantasy porn thread?

R114 We need one. The gossip has become so boring lately, since they're so "low-key" and "private" (which the fangirls seem to love even more).

[quote] I wonder what Froy thinks of president Zelenskyy

R115 I'm actually surprised he hasn't said anything. This sort of thing is exactly what he would normally speak up about, probably posting links to support for Ukraine organizations, etc. Actually kind of surprised he's been totally silent even on that.

by Anonymousreply 122March 25, 2022 2:24 PM

[quote]Actually kind of surprised he's been totally silent even on that.

He never talks with his mouth full.

by Anonymousreply 123March 25, 2022 2:29 PM

Weren't there wedding rumors. Did Fritchard happen? Are they Mr. & Mr. DickMadFroytierriez?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 25, 2022 7:26 PM

[quote]Oh it's become very clear over the years that many invested in these two, here and elsewhere, are not gay men. At all. And have no real clue how our lives work.

Why not name them? Are They straight men? Gay women? Straight women? Trans men or women?

Gay men aren't the only ones with a right to be invested in gay celebs. Other people may not understand gay relationships like we do, but I don't really understand the scorn and superiority. Fans are fans - these guys are lucky they have fans at all.

by Anonymousreply 125March 26, 2022 12:50 AM

See you next Tuesday!

by Anonymousreply 126March 26, 2022 12:54 AM

R125 Unclench and relax. I never said anyone other than gay men couldn't be fans. Please. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 127March 26, 2022 4:29 AM

I have a vision of Froy fapping to President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. You just know Zelenskyy tickles every box and makes Froisito weak in the knees.

1) Volodymyr is a mature looking man and is (by all accounts) a great fatherly figure. Two essential qualities required to win Froy's heart <3

2) He has strong BIG arms that can give great bear-hugs

3) Zelenskyy is a fellow actor !!!

4) He looks like he has amazing stamina (Froysito loves a good drilling).

I bet Froylan is the poster behind the "Zelenskyy is so Hot" threads.

by Anonymousreply 128March 26, 2022 5:14 PM

[quote]Zelenskyy tickles every box

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 129March 26, 2022 5:40 PM

[quote]tickles every box

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 130March 26, 2022 5:47 PM

According to gossip hag Deuxmoi, Richard was seen at a restaurant in LA the other day (no mention of Froy or being with anyone) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 27, 2022 4:15 AM

Hmmm... so Froy follows DL fave RJ Portales. See? My assessment on Zelensky is on the mark.

Froy clearly likes a strong daddy and Zelenskyy fits the bill. I bet Froy is a big fan!

by Anonymousreply 132March 27, 2022 3:40 PM

But are Zelenskyy’s tits luscious enough to suckle from? Portales sets a very high, perky bar.

by Anonymousreply 133March 27, 2022 5:36 PM

Zelenskyy looks ripped. There is enough there to keep Froy entertained for hours and hours.

Why do you think Madden went back into top shape?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 27, 2022 8:05 PM

a million dollar paycheck?

by Anonymousreply 135March 27, 2022 8:21 PM

Kind of surprised these two didn't go to any industry Oscar parties...or Richard, at the very least. I would have thought he'd attend something like the Elton Oscar viewing party (considering he was in his biopic too).

by Anonymousreply 136March 28, 2022 11:29 AM

Didn't Richard unfollow BAFTA when he wasn't nominated? If he's not among the chosen ones, he takes his froys and goes home.

by Anonymousreply 137March 28, 2022 12:43 PM

I noticed one of the Froy fanpages on instagram says "no personal info or pap pics" in the header. LOL! (And of course, they got a follow from Froy which they state above it on the page).

by Anonymousreply 138March 29, 2022 7:27 AM

R137, he also unfollowed Caroline Flack….

by Anonymousreply 139March 29, 2022 10:58 AM

The fangirls, especially the tumblr fraus, really are something. They're currently going on and on about actually loving the fact that Froy is not posting on his social media, and that they love that they're all about 'privacy', etc. Please. Like these bitches wouldn't eat it up if he was posting like he used to (which you know they want him to). And two, one of the main reasons why they are so insanely 'private' is because they are technically closeted. For whatever reason, that little fact seems to keep slipping their minds.

I actually think that's what they like about the whole situation (especially considering that most of them started out as hardcore Madden fans first). They like that they don't get much because it allows them to project more of their own fantasies onto these two and their situation, so they can more easily live vicariously through it.

by Anonymousreply 140April 1, 2022 3:54 AM

R140 You seem obsessed with the fraus/fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 141April 1, 2022 12:38 PM

Tumblr gals are informative but DL gals aren't

by Anonymousreply 142April 1, 2022 7:10 PM

[Quote] project more of their own fantasies onto these two and their situation, so they can more easily live vicariously through it.

But enough about oracle...

by Anonymousreply 143April 1, 2022 7:16 PM

Without fraus (R. M.) and fangirls (F. G.) these guys wouldn't even have careers. Whatever else you may think of them. It's not their gay male middle-aged fans that built their social media or TV/film following.

by Anonymousreply 144April 2, 2022 2:09 AM

R141 Actually, no. But what the hell else is there to dish about? LOL! Not like these two are giving us much of anything to talk about, so...

by Anonymousreply 145April 2, 2022 9:07 AM

I would like to see Froy emerge out of the ocean like Ursula Andreas did for Sean Connery in Dr. No, except it be for the new Bond movie starring Richard Madden. Then we will know that the Gays have finally made.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146April 2, 2022 9:35 AM

He should pretty much look like this, and not in a speedo, good heavens he’s not European after all, but perhaps along the lines of Craig’s square cut suit when he did the emerging from the ocean homage to Andreas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 2, 2022 9:39 AM

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

by Anonymousreply 148April 2, 2022 10:53 AM

Too bad he isn't doing more photoshoots, considering he's in LA right now...

by Anonymousreply 149April 8, 2022 1:10 AM

Richard Madden seen in Ojai Valley Inn and Spa (from Deuxmoi sighting with pic). Unfortunately some lady blocks what looks like Froy (possibly) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 11, 2022 3:26 AM

R150 Is that Peter Hoar they are with?

by Anonymousreply 151April 11, 2022 3:36 AM

R151 According to the tumblr fraus, it's some guy named Duncan. I think he's one of Richard's reps, or close friends, or something...

by Anonymousreply 152April 11, 2022 3:41 AM

Maybe he’s their wedding planner.

by Anonymousreply 153April 11, 2022 3:55 AM

Duncan Millership…and Froy…

by Anonymousreply 154April 11, 2022 4:58 AM

Who is Duncan Millership?

by Anonymousreply 155April 11, 2022 5:36 AM

R155 I believe he's one of Richard's reps. According to Google, he was an agent who repped Richard at WME, and then left and is now a manager.

by Anonymousreply 156April 11, 2022 5:44 AM

Why are they having a meeting with Richard's manager? Are they finally coming out?

by Anonymousreply 157April 11, 2022 7:10 AM

R157 They do everything together, like most married couples.

by Anonymousreply 158April 11, 2022 7:28 AM

[quote] Are they finally coming out?

I highly doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 159April 11, 2022 9:21 AM

Miss Benny landed a Netflix series. Froy's former...friend, whatever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160April 12, 2022 12:58 AM

It must be good if Netflix poached it.

by Anonymousreply 161April 12, 2022 2:58 AM

Wonder if Froy is re-thinking this. If Madden doesn't get Bond he may wish he stayed with Ben.

by Anonymousreply 162April 12, 2022 3:02 AM

Get fucking real netflix puts plenty of shit on their platform because they are starved for content. Miss Froy has his movie star and teenage crush fucking his hole every night.

by Anonymousreply 163April 12, 2022 3:10 AM

But if he had stayed w/ Miss Benny he might have gotten a good role on that Netflix series...

by Anonymousreply 164April 12, 2022 3:48 AM

...it's not as if he's been asked back for the Teen Wolf movie.

by Anonymousreply 165April 12, 2022 3:50 AM

Is miss Benny a tranny now? That might explain the role. Netflix love their trannies.

by Anonymousreply 166April 13, 2022 3:28 PM

I'm quite surprised he's been so quiet about the Ukraine situation, etc. That kind of political stuff usually gets posts from him linking to organizations to help, and so on.

by Anonymousreply 167April 16, 2022 12:39 PM

He's joined the elite. No need for Twitter activism anymore.

by Anonymousreply 168April 16, 2022 1:35 PM

He doesn’t have to pretend since trump is not in office anymore..

by Anonymousreply 169April 16, 2022 1:36 PM

R168 I wasn't referring to Twitter. Technically, he used instagram way more anyway, and would post that stuff in his stories. But he's always been politically motivated, even in his pre-Teen Wolf nobody days. Also, for joining the 'elite', when is that going to manifest into something interesting...like better work, promo, photoshoots, etc. We're waiting...

R169 I don't think he was pretending. He's always been a political/social issues kind of person.

by Anonymousreply 170April 17, 2022 3:51 AM

[Quote] Also, for joining the 'elite', when is that going to manifest into something interesting...like better work, promo, photoshoots, etc. We're waiting...

He's done more photoshoots, including getting covers, since his come up.

by Anonymousreply 171April 17, 2022 4:02 AM

R171 Actually, it's not 'more'. He done tons of little photoshoots over the years prior. They were just lower level stuff. The quality and publication is a step up though. But I don't buy that as being 'elite'. When he starts getting Chalamet or Holland type attention/press/roles/etc., that would actually be 'elite'.

by Anonymousreply 172April 17, 2022 4:10 AM

He's living fancy. That's elite for someone who used to have roommates.

by Anonymousreply 173April 17, 2022 4:14 AM

He’s a housewife now , no time to be a social justice warrior.

by Anonymousreply 174April 17, 2022 4:27 AM

Oh please. All "housewives" do on social media is exploit their families and kids, promote products, and talk about social issues 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 175April 17, 2022 5:23 AM

Maybe Froy has been replaced.

by Anonymousreply 176April 17, 2022 5:25 AM

Neither Froy nor Richard have posted anything on Instagram for about 5 months now…they stopped posting within days of each other…I sure not a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 177April 18, 2022 12:53 AM

ya think?

by Anonymousreply 178April 18, 2022 3:30 AM

[quote] they stopped posting within days of each other…I sure not a coincidence.

R177 I noticed that too (though that would be the main instagram feed. Froy posted to stories up until January). I have some thoughts about it, but I'd probably piss off the Madden fangirls...

by Anonymousreply 179April 18, 2022 4:27 AM

Good for Froy staying off social media is healthy. Richard knows what is best for him.

by Anonymousreply 180April 18, 2022 4:48 AM

Maybe there’s a pregnancy that has started to show….

by Anonymousreply 181April 18, 2022 5:04 AM

"Richard knows what is best for him"? What a regressive kind of idea. He really shouldn't need someone to 'tell him' what is best for him. And if he does, and Madden has that kind of influence over him, than he's in for a big wake up call down the line in life...

And, he's not staying off social media though. He's on it. He likes friends pics, follows new people, etc. He's just not posting anything himself lately.

by Anonymousreply 182April 18, 2022 6:37 AM

Anybody here remember what this post at 250 said in an old thread...something about Froy's ex Hunter liking some now deleted tweet about Froy's situation at the time. Anyone remember what the tweet actually said? -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183April 18, 2022 10:48 AM

It was probably something about toxic dick.

by Anonymousreply 184April 18, 2022 11:00 AM

R183, I think that’s my post you’re referencing. If I remember correctly, it was something about Froy forgetting his old friends/fans or something. I don’t remember it having anything to do with Richard specifically.

by Anonymousreply 185April 18, 2022 11:10 AM

R185 Hmmm, interesting. I've wondered about that too, and it seems his old friends are always missing him on instagram, etc. Kind of gotten the vibe that once he moves on, and certainly since he got with Richard, he's "moved on up" in his social circle and probably doesn't think he needs those old friends. (He still talks with Andrew Matarazzo though). Then again, what happens when most if not all of your social circle is from your significant other. Also, if that tweet was a way of Hunter throwing shade at Froy, it kind of aligns with old rumors from those who went to school with him that he was ambitious, focused on moving up the ladder (so to speak), and even some called him an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 186April 18, 2022 1:28 PM

How's Hunter doing these days?

by Anonymousreply 187April 18, 2022 1:44 PM

Madden never followed any of Froys friends on ig which says a lot about their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 188April 18, 2022 3:58 PM

I guessed Richard was smart enough to get in a relationship with someone 12 years younger you can easily control them. A person Froy's age not posting in social media and hanging out with mostly Richard’s crew? Genius!

by Anonymousreply 189April 18, 2022 4:00 PM

Just speculating, but maybe he's insecure in certain ways, and hiding behind a confident veneer. Maybe he gets a feeling of security by latching on to someone else's life, and friends.

I don't know anything about his personal life, but I sometimes wonder why celebs need to date other celebs, or at least, people on their own success level. Is this also because of fragile self-image? Would it have given someone like him a thrill to date someone more famous, or stay in an amazing house, in lockdown? We don't even know why he's in acting. Is it to make money, be famous, or for the love of the craft?

by Anonymousreply 190April 18, 2022 4:55 PM

They are probably getting ready to welcome their first child. They'll make a wonderful loving family. <3 <3

Will Froychard's first child have Madden's blood or will it be Froy's...

by Anonymousreply 191April 19, 2022 4:53 AM

[Quote] I sometimes wonder why celebs need to date other celebs, or at least, people on their own success level. Is this also because of fragile self-image?

You really wonder why? Someone who is more famous, and more importanly more successful, is less likely to sell you out to the tabs/social media if the relationship ends badly.

by Anonymousreply 192April 19, 2022 6:34 AM

[quote] Just speculating, but maybe he's insecure in certain ways, and hiding behind a confident veneer. Maybe he gets a feeling of security by latching on to someone else's life, and friends. I don't know anything about his personal life, but I sometimes wonder why celebs need to date other celebs, or at least, people on their own success level. Is this also because of fragile self-image? Would it have given someone like him a thrill to date someone more famous, or stay in an amazing house, in lockdown? We don't even know why he's in acting. Is it to make money, be famous, or for the love of the craft?

R190 I get two conflicting ideas of Froy from my time following him. On one hand, I get the sense he's still quite naive, wide-eyed, and impressionable. Yes, he's an adult, but you still have a hell of a lot to learn about life in your 20s. Perhaps he's the kind to idolize the person he's in a relationship with, the type to lose their own identity when in love. Considering his age, and the circumstances of the relationship, I wouldn't exactly be surprised. It is interesting that even his friends and co-workers were leaving comments on posts over the last couple years as if he just disappeared from them, his social circle basically becoming all Madden's, skipping work promo to go immediately to Madden, etc. And it kind of fits with what those who know him have said over the years...that he's hyper-sensitive, and deals with insecurities, depression and severe anxiety. He'd even 'like' tweets about stuff like that on his old twitter account all the time.

And then there is this other impression I get of him that is not so naive, and in fact quite astute. Like his friend Andrew Matarazzo, who he still talks to, who also had a relationship with an older man too, a lawyer, supposedly. I don't know, maybe it's some weird combination of both. It's natural that part of the attraction to Madden is the fame, money, connections, lifestyle, etc. combined with being an older man with more experience (and hey, why the hell not). It's clearly a serious relationship after 2+ years, but the reality is never this silly, regressive Hallmark movie shit so many fans like to think it is.

by Anonymousreply 193April 19, 2022 7:55 AM

[Quote] I get the sense he's still quite naive, wide-eyed, and impressionable.

It is to laugh!

by Anonymousreply 194April 19, 2022 8:09 AM

[Quote] Perhaps he's the kind to idolize the person he's in a relationship with, the type to lose their own identity when in love.

That makes no sense considering he was careful to never identify Hunter as his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 195April 19, 2022 8:10 AM

[quote] That makes no sense considering he was careful to never identify Hunter as his boyfriend.

I don't see not formally acknowledging Hunter as a boyfriend negating the possibility of that, let alone many things Froy may be/do in a relationship. And that relationship may have been an entirely different dynamic than the one with Richard (which is the one I'm really referring to).

Also, he may not have ever formally acknowledged Hunter as a boyfriend, but neither one was ever shy about sharing the fact that they were together 24/7, in photo and video.

by Anonymousreply 196April 19, 2022 10:15 AM

Of course, but the picture you're painting about Froy idolizing the person he's dating, doesn't scan with his history of... discretion. People who idolizes their partners puts their partners before themselves. There's no evidence that Froy has ever done that.

I know some DLers salivate at the thought that Froy is some innocent who has lost himself in a relationship with an older, controlling man. That's a narrative with no credibility thus far.

by Anonymousreply 197April 19, 2022 10:24 AM

[quote] Of course, but the picture you're painting about Froy idolizing the person he's dating, doesn't scan with his history of... discretion. People who idolizes their partners puts their partners before themselves. There's no evidence that Froy has ever done that.

That's the thing, I'm not necessarily getting the feeling from his actual dating history, which most of us here don't really, or fully, even know. I said I get that sense from other things about him, things he's alluded to through social media, things he's shared, things his friends or people from his past have alluded to, etc. Also, There's more than one way to "idolize" a partner. As for no evidence, of course not. There's technically no evidence for most of what we discuss here. That's why I said it's a possibility, a hunch...not that it's outright happening as fact.

[quote] I know some DLers salivate at the thought that Froy is some innocent who has lost himself in a relationship with an older, controlling man. That's a narrative with no credibility thus far.

But who can truly say that with full authority unless you are privy to what's actually going on with them behind closed doors. Nobody knows what the actual reality is. We're just discussing a variety of possibilities.

by Anonymousreply 198April 19, 2022 11:57 AM

[Quote] I said I get that sense from other things about him, things he's alluded to through social media, things he's shared, things his friends or people from his past have alluded to, etc. Also, There's more than one way to "idolize" a partner.

Your writing is very wooly. Are you being purposefully vague?

by Anonymousreply 199April 19, 2022 1:16 PM

I don't think any of these young actors who become pros in their teens and appear on TV series or in movies are wide-eyed innocents. It takes a lot of calculation, drive, and "sharp elbows" to get that far, while their classmates are still in school plays. I don't think anyone in Froy's family was pushing him into show business (like the Summeralls). He had to get to LA and navigate all the pitfalls and make the connections.

by Anonymousreply 200April 19, 2022 8:07 PM

Froy might be spread eagle in some producer’s house, tweaking with a greasy forearm in his large intestine.

by Anonymousreply 201April 19, 2022 10:41 PM

R200 True, but you can be quite shrewd in one part of life, and not know shit in another part. I've known plenty of folks who have their professional life all sorted out, but their personal is a whole other thing. And vice versa. Then again, Hollywood is full of stories of young people showing up quiet wide-eyed to only be brutally eat up and spit out.

by Anonymousreply 202April 20, 2022 2:32 AM

If you want some insight into Froy... He talks below about being glad he didn't hit LA at a younger age than he did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203April 20, 2022 3:19 PM

Richard and Froy are probably shopping for a surrogate. California is the capital of surrogacy and Madden probably wants a child before he hits the big 4O.

Will the kid be named Richard the 3rd or will he be named Froy the 3rd ?

C'mon, this was written in the stars <3<3 <3

by Anonymousreply 204April 21, 2022 2:57 AM

ora-frau.

by Anonymousreply 205April 21, 2022 8:46 AM

Froy was just in a little insta story from a musician friend he was hanging with yesterday, playing the piano -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206April 21, 2022 11:26 AM

Oh shit... more Froy music...

by Anonymousreply 207April 21, 2022 1:03 PM

He's hot again than you lord!!!

by Anonymousreply 208April 21, 2022 2:14 PM

[quote]playing the piano

Two chords.

by Anonymousreply 209April 22, 2022 2:00 AM

R208 The face is always cute but are those love handles gone?

by Anonymousreply 210April 22, 2022 2:42 AM

[quote]Will the kid be named Richard the 3rd or will he be named Froy the 3rd ?

Froy is already the 3rd.

by Anonymousreply 211April 22, 2022 7:29 AM

Froy should go by the nickname Tripp.

by Anonymousreply 212April 22, 2022 7:46 AM

Or Gutti.

by Anonymousreply 213April 22, 2022 8:56 AM

R213 Is that Spanish for triple?

by Anonymousreply 214April 22, 2022 9:01 AM

Froy is Spanish for whore

by Anonymousreply 215April 23, 2022 1:54 AM

Brandon is Yiddish for used up.

by Anonymousreply 216April 23, 2022 8:55 AM

His next project should be "Froy: The Little Prince(ss)" -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 24, 2022 9:52 AM

Did people see the crazy delusional frau who is trying to tell people Froy and Chiara Aurelia are dating? Her only basis for this is because she gets blocked after badgering her about this supposed relationship and a new cast member has told her to be respectful of both their privacy, which means she must have been super irritating.

Interesting that there is no evidence they have hung out, or even massively like or comment on each other's posts but the mountain of evidence he is dating Richard is quietly ignored. I think she deleted all of the messages pointing this simple fact to her.

On another topic, do we expect radio silence for Froy's birthday tomorrow?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218April 26, 2022 11:09 AM

It's not totally impossible Froy fooled around with Chiara - or someone else - sure, he seems into Richard to the extreme, and vice-versa, but actors are more likely to be bisexual than a lot of other people - actors are always messing around with each other. Many are very attractive, with interesting personalities. Just playing devil's advocate, here, but having been an actor I know many actors are somewhat promiscuous, and bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 219April 27, 2022 1:49 AM

Doesn't mean that fangirl isn't totally delusional, though.

by Anonymousreply 220April 27, 2022 2:33 AM

lol Richard’s first born will be his own blood. Hell will freeze over before Madden allows Froy to be the biological father of their first born.

by Anonymousreply 221April 27, 2022 5:37 AM

Make way for the birthday boy. Froy is officially 24 years old today -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222April 27, 2022 9:42 AM

Should Froy be worried about aging out re Madden?

by Anonymousreply 223April 27, 2022 10:03 AM

Young whore

by Anonymousreply 224April 27, 2022 10:04 AM

Do you think R wants kids?

by Anonymousreply 225April 27, 2022 12:15 PM

Is Richard the only male in his family?

by Anonymousreply 226April 27, 2022 2:24 PM

[Quote] Do you think R wants kids?

If he does, have him call me.

by Anonymousreply 227April 27, 2022 3:41 PM

[Quote] Is Richard the only male in his family?

No. His father is also male.

by Anonymousreply 228April 27, 2022 3:41 PM

R228 What are his pronouns?

by Anonymousreply 229April 28, 2022 3:27 AM

[Quote] What are his pronouns?

Fifi/Trixibelle

by Anonymousreply 230April 28, 2022 10:46 AM

THINK HE JUST CAME OUT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 28, 2022 11:13 AM

Why? Did he like that post or something?

by Anonymousreply 232April 28, 2022 11:17 AM

HE LIKED IT

by Anonymousreply 233April 28, 2022 11:19 AM

He's done that before with posts about them in the last couple years. He's also 'liked' nearly every one of Richard's posts since they've gotten together.

by Anonymousreply 234April 28, 2022 11:57 AM

I got excited for a minute when I thought he had posted something himself. I can’t stand y’all lol

by Anonymousreply 235April 28, 2022 1:31 PM

The tumblr fraus and the stans at LPSG are creaming themselves over him 'liking' that post on his birthday. Because it "supports them while respecting their privacy"....

by Anonymousreply 236April 29, 2022 5:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!