Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Insatiable - Series on Netflix

Apparently nobody saw this streaming under LGBTQ. Cancelled after Season 2. The thing is, even though critics on Rotten Tomatoes gave it only 11% approval, audiences gave it 83%. I thought Alyssa Milano was fabulous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2022 10:18 AM

I loved this. It was weird and unexpected and really well done.

by Anonymousreply 1March 16, 2022 1:41 PM

Whenever critics diss a movie or anything else, I'm pretty sure I might want to see it . Some of the stuff they recommend is downright hair raising.

by Anonymousreply 2March 16, 2022 1:49 PM

I only watched the first series, I didn't bother with the second. The premise sounds hilarious but I didn't find it funny at all. Frankly, it needed a better script.

I did enjoy seeing Beverly D'Angelo though, once I'd worked out it was her and not Charlene Tilton, which was at least two episodes.

by Anonymousreply 3March 16, 2022 2:09 PM

This show was dictated by plot twists and nothing else. Characters changed motivation and actions every episode in service of shock.

by Anonymousreply 4March 16, 2022 2:26 PM

I didn't recognize Alyssa Milano in the beginning, She's amazing in this. I never thought of her as being a good an actress, kind of like like Christina Applegate in "Dead To Me"

by Anonymousreply 5March 16, 2022 6:30 PM

Coralee was pk but main charm was Dallas Robert and Christopher Gprham

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2022 10:02 AM

I only watched the first series and enjoyed it. I remember there was a lot of controversy before it came out (led by DL fave Roxane Gay) because it was about a fat girl who lost weight. Roxane was upset because it was going to show a fat girl losing weight and having a better life or something. When I watched it I realised Roxane had never actually watched the show, she was just making things up to be upset about. I thought the show made a big point about how her life didn't magically get better once she lost weight.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2022 10:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!