Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jack Grealish: Part 11: Doors or Wheels?

How is the most spankable arse in Premier League football getting on this week? Let’s find out..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 13, 2022 11:38 PM

Proper thick blonde bimbo, nothing going on upstairs💫🥅💭

The foreign players in the team barely have a clue what he’s saying. Lucky that Guardiola didn’t buy Jack for the purposes of debate and discussion in training...🕳

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 12, 2022 3:46 PM

He has a panty line.

by Anonymousreply 2March 12, 2022 3:51 PM

Flirting with Billy Wingrove right in front of the cameras. Slut! Kids watch that content yenno...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 12, 2022 3:51 PM

Appreciate that he exercises and massages his cavernous hole in every training session. That’s remarkably considerate and responsible, especially from an otherwise sloppy and addled whorelet. Well done Jack darling, keep it up👍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2022 6:13 PM

Such a pretty little slag.

Wonder how much of his game time is dependent on giving Pep access to that warm, hungry hole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 13, 2022 10:14 AM

[quote] Wonder how much of his game time is dependent on giving Pep access to that warm, hungry hole.

Reckon most of it! Jack knows by now that he’s only got a sniff in Pep’s notorious Roulette if, after the pre-match training session, he goes upstairs in the Etihad, clambers on top of Pep’s desk, naked by for socks & thong, ready and willing to be used.

And even then, his minutes will depend on how tight and good he is for Pep (tiring to get off after training, even for a sex addicted Energizer bunny), and if the other lads in the squad are happy with him sexually that week as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 13, 2022 10:47 AM

His delicious ass is worth of these threads

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2022 11:03 AM

Gorgeous arse yeah😍😍😍So biteable

Every time he says ‘Manchester is blue!’ though he puts my lust on pause and gives me the Ick for at least twenty minutes🥅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2022 11:15 PM

Naturally Jack is in the middle of that Man City group hug in tweet picture above.

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2022 12:43 AM

R9 of course! Never gonna turn down the chance to be surrounded by fit sweaty musky male bodies is he? needy baby just wants touching

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2022 1:29 AM

R7 Premier League fans have had the pleasure of ogling that lovely perfect bum since 2014🙏Long may it continue..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2022 2:57 PM

The teal shorts he wears atm are too long but the fabric they’re made from is honestly sin💙

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2022 3:01 PM

Just make sure he doesn't turn around. YIKES.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2022 3:39 PM

R13 you what? Where are you getting that?Jack’s pretty.

This was taken just 18 months ago. Look at that kissable face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2022 3:46 PM

Those shorts are disgustingly modest, R12.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2022 3:49 PM

I going to go out on a limb and say that his arse is as lickable as it is spankable.

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2022 3:51 PM

R16 Jack LOVES a strong tongue in that hole. Bare loves it 👅

Sometimes the need for it gets so strong that the poor lamb can’t even focus midway through a game. 60 minutes and he’s drooling and throbbing and leaking..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2022 11:09 PM

R9 he’s almost always Piggy in the Middle at England training too. Just his natural position, ready to let anyone take their turn 🐷

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2022 11:13 PM

Jack desperately needs an eldergay with taste to give sartorial guidance. Any volunteers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2022 11:25 PM

R19 midthigh pink shorts and legs crossed at the knee/randomly (drunk?) ordering LV to be brought to his house/flirty texts and comments to his (ugly) personal shopper! Jack is such a bougie-bimbo gift🍭

That kid he’s chatting to is an absolute mouthbreathing beanie-baby incel clown though. Making the entire convo about himself when clearly Jack is the star diva everyone wants to see??

And obviously this weird gremlin child Is bafflingly Kinsey 0 or asexual, cos he doesn’t even look longingly at Jack’s legs or his arse once, nor does he respond in kind when Jack slyly references getting undressed🤔also we have him to blame for providing baggier daily outfits for Jack, which is obviously not on—these days the only time we see him in anything suitably clingy and curve-hugging is on the pitch...

by Anonymousreply 20March 15, 2022 1:43 PM

love how he can’t read or pronounce ‘Jean Paul Gaultier’

it’s ok baby noones bothered about the labels of the clothes you wear. or really about you wearing any clothes at all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 15, 2022 1:51 PM

Ten days til the next England game, and no word on whether Jack’s on the plane.

Has to be, though, doesn’t he? Who else is going to give the other lads celebratory head and hole when they win....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 16, 2022 12:22 PM

“I’ll take that all day”

you certainly do that baby 🍬

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 16, 2022 10:27 PM

right it’s ok no-one panic he’s playing the first two friendly Cup games

and thankfully Hendo’s there too so he’ll get plenty of boyfriend tlc after he gets ritually railed into oblivion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 17, 2022 2:39 PM

Do you know where Man City is going for pre season next season? Spurs said they are going to S. Korea. Any team coming to the USA?

by Anonymousreply 25March 17, 2022 2:41 PM

R25 good question. Spurs Do America is indubitably going to be a banterous disaster, like everything that shambolic team do, and I for one cannot wait. If only they were still being filmed for Amazon😂

FWIW, I have very fond memories of watching content from the Liverpool jolly to America back in 2014. Seems like a lifetime ago, and at the same time like it was just last week. Some really funny and enjoyable moments from that pre-season (which LFC needed to boost morale after...well, y’know).

We’ve had no word yet on where Man City are headed next year—they went to the States last pre-season 20-21, so I wouldn’t necessarily count on them returning for a second year on the trot (though they may do, if they felt that trip was a roaring success).

Bear in mind that Guardiola intends to leave the club in early 2023, so unless he changes his mind/gets a fantastic deal he can’t turn down, or dependent on who replaces him, there may be some uncertainty around the pre-season scheduling and spending at the club in general (r: a reluctance to go anywhere far-flung or wild).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 17, 2022 4:36 PM

R26 charming handsome Hendo would be a perfect husband to me

by Anonymousreply 27March 17, 2022 4:59 PM

R27 snagging Hendo for yourself would be a quest ordeal like Scott Pilgrim. To win his hand you’ve got to fight Seven Evil Exes, plus one of his current girls (the soon-to-be-ex Mrs. Hendo, me or Jack, it’s roulette as to who you get🤓)

He’s an honorary paramedic now so he can drive you to the hospital after you get absolutely leathered in the attempt 🚑 worth a punt though for a man that gorge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 17, 2022 10:15 PM

R25 correction to my previous assertion that City won’t go to the USA for pre-season—they may, permitting funds and management stability, and this is more likely if they do win either of the big trophies (FA Cup or Prem) and if they don’t participate in the Community Shield tournament.

There has been chatter that Texas may be a favoured destination, if that helps. All rumour at this juncture, though, so tempting as Jack’s arse is, don’t make solid plans just yet😅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 17, 2022 10:46 PM

Jack missed his calling as a danseur. Or a yoga teacher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 18, 2022 12:59 AM

wow Jack is so lucky having Hendo wrapped around his finger🤒😳🤯😍

Jordan’s ig stories this week alone have me on strings🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 18, 2022 1:19 AM

I think miami is a possible destination.

by Anonymousreply 32March 18, 2022 1:22 AM

Jack posted a story on his Instagram showing the picture of the England roster and how he can't wait to see the boys again.

by Anonymousreply 33March 18, 2022 1:34 AM

R30 Damn. That pic gave me an electric buzz. Fucking love legs.

by Anonymousreply 34March 18, 2022 2:26 AM

R33 eh? I just checked his socials and there’s nothing recent posted by him about it. Is it on his private stories?

by Anonymousreply 35March 18, 2022 2:56 AM

R35, it was a story, not a post.

by Anonymousreply 36March 18, 2022 11:51 AM

[quote] Jack posted a story on his Instagram showing the picture of the England roster and how he can't wait to *get shagged brainless and gaping and drooling* by the boys again.

Fixed it for ya babes!😘

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 18, 2022 1:33 PM

hahah some people tweeted that Hendo was pitchside watching City-Palace in Monday.

Technically yeah, he could have been there as LFC had an Away game to play in London (Arsenal) the next day. But the bloke fans are saying it is doesn’t look that much like Jordan tbh, and it’s not the kind of thing Hendo could get away with (he looks quite distinctive), and frankly such petty Fergie-esque mindgames aren’t in Liverpool’s ethos or their locker (and Jordan is far too upstanding for things like that)😪

From a certain POV though, its a nice headcanon anyway. Imagining that Hendo would show up, in a heartfelt personal non-mindfucking way, just to support his baby. I’m sure he would go and watch Jack, if he could without causing disruption or chatter amongst the mouthbreathing fans & pundits...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 19, 2022 12:08 AM

R34 love watching those legs work too. Little dancer ent he!🌟

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 19, 2022 12:10 PM

Flirting with the interviewers at the BBC. Standard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 19, 2022 12:20 PM

R32 Miami? Fucking ell....

Might as well make it Florida if you’re sinking that low🙊

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 20, 2022 12:46 AM

Apparently the majority of the Man City fanbase pilled (some 60-70%) want Jack to start against Liverpool next month (10th April).

Are youse mad? Chances are he’ll go to bits having to play against Hendo. And even if he does keep it together, Trent will snap his ankles in half out of jealousy and take him out of the game anyway. There’s nothing good waiting for Jack in this fixture, he should sit it out for his own well-being.

But knowing the oil club and knowing how much Pep wants attention and eyes on the product, Jack will end up playing over the more-consistent and reliable choice in Raheem Sterling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 20, 2022 11:10 AM

trent is injured, he won't be playing for weeks

by Anonymousreply 43March 20, 2022 3:28 PM

R43 yeah fuck forgot about that. poor taa, gonna miss him bitching and smizing his way round camp again actually!

really has been a good week for jack though hasn’t it😅so giddy that he posted a fresh arse pic on tw!tter for the fans. what the people need want and deserve! good boy he’s learning fast😇

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 20, 2022 7:35 PM

Built like a pony. Would ride.

by Anonymousreply 45March 20, 2022 8:07 PM

Wtf jack said “pressure is a privilege” in that docu that drops tomorrow and I’ve never heard anything so profound that’s spoke to my anxiety

sweet angel really put his whole wide wet pussy into that insight ⭐️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 21, 2022 1:03 AM

Just found out the pic of wet shirtless Hendo at R31 was taken by his Liverpool teammate/son/baby Mo Salah😵😃🤒

They were the only ones in the gym/pool area at the time, and Mo was riding the stationary bike on the other side of the room. So either Mo was openly admiring Hendo and impulsively switched to camera app of his own accord, or Hendo asked him to take sth for the gram bc he was feeling himself😘love this team! (Jack you went to the wrong big club sweetheart!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 21, 2022 12:47 PM

@England NT socials

player arrivals/first training is happening TODAY as we type

and as of noon we have no real-time Jack thirst content yet?? and there wasn’t any in the documentary last night either??

sort yourselves out honestly ffs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 22, 2022 11:35 AM

first day of the first proper camp of the year and jacks in skintight briefs designed like regulation shorts so the lads all get a fair chance for a long look at his cheeks

defo doesnt meet the inches above the knee requirement does it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 22, 2022 10:39 PM

She’s the MOMENT 🌟

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 22, 2022 10:54 PM

Yeah, you’re fit, but my gosh, don’t you just know it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 22, 2022 10:56 PM

R49 horny slut showing what his best assets

by Anonymousreply 52March 22, 2022 11:18 PM

R52 and tonight as we type those million-quid assets are getting reamed inside out at the Hilton. Every one of the boys gets an equal turn at that hole, including the new callups (it doubles as their intimation—they get the sloppy twenty-sevenths & eighths).

Then when everyone’s had ten minutes go—that’s three hours face down arse up for our gorgeous Jack!—it’s bath and bedtime with Hendo, who gets the Captain’s privilege of drifting off with his cock warm inside and arms around his darling sleepy cumslut (true romance💞)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 22, 2022 11:35 PM

^^INITIATION I meant😂

by Anonymousreply 54March 22, 2022 11:35 PM

Eddie Keogh must be able to paint Jack’s bum from memory by now, never mind photograph it. Best job in the world that man has😔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 23, 2022 12:26 AM

Oh to be running about a green field in the sarf of Inglund in 20 degree sunshine getting sweaty and endorphin-drunk with a load of fit gorgeous young men who are incredibly funny and sexy and also my friends

then have a nice long rest with my boyfriend before we go to the best stadium in the country to have a fun little kickabout that’ll be broadcast to the nation and earn me endless adoration and fame regardless of whether I win or lose because my arse is a national treasure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 23, 2022 2:51 PM

Jack always seem to be in his extra happy space when he's with the National team.

by Anonymousreply 57March 24, 2022 12:23 AM

She’s a runner she’s a trackstar 🏃‍♀️ 💫

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 24, 2022 11:25 AM

Those thighs!

by Anonymousreply 59March 24, 2022 2:19 PM

The iconique homoromantic Euros photo of Hendo doing Jack’s tie by Keogh literally just won an industry award (BPPA 2021). Their love is beautiful it inspires nations wtf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 24, 2022 4:13 PM

Jack pityshagging all the elder members before he starts in on the fresh meat in camp I see. Generous AND motivated. That libido has its own work ethic📈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 24, 2022 10:22 PM

Well, well, seems Jack’s been on the same training team as Hendo & Kane. Schmoozing her way to the top! (or Jordan just did the team picking🤷‍♀️🏆)

Their team was mostly quite shit (Ben White? Tyrone? Some kids?? SLABHEAD???) so probably was a ‘mates & WAGs’ choice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 25, 2022 11:53 AM

Hendo, leading and addressing the group at an AA meeting: So, when did this proble—(hairspraying sound)📢😤 Jack!

Jack, dropping his Morrocanoil spray: 🤳sorray sorray!! **PANICS IN SEXY**😳💭🍭👶🙆🏻‍♀️🕳......💓

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 25, 2022 8:11 PM

had the thought we‘ve been babygirlyfing and objectifying and femme-ing jack too much to be accurate

but in fact according to recorded visual evidence of him we actually haven’t been doing it enough🙃

stick a camera on him and those pinup poses just jump right out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 25, 2022 10:23 PM

Jack “if I can’t flirt with every man I’ll die!!!” Grealish is my favourite WAG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 26, 2022 11:41 AM

Awwww Hendo doesn’t want his memories of playing with and falling for Jack during Euro summer at Wembley besmirched by having the play there for this year’s FA Cup semi against Man City😭💔(ok officially he said it was to protect fan interests but we know he was thinking about Jack really like he always is)

World’s best boyfriend/Daddy that man!!! hope Jack is covering him with kissies and not leaving his side during this England camp🦁🦁🦁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 26, 2022 12:53 PM

Declan Rice had more thigh on show tonight than Jack! A strange show of modesty from an otherwise-consistent and dedicated slut🤔what could the matter be?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 26, 2022 10:34 PM

8 goes into 16 twice and that’s thats on That👨‍❤️‍👨

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 26, 2022 10:44 PM

on the pitch today Jack ran straight to Kane for a naughty needy nuzzle

he looks sad and tired and like he isn’t getting enough tlc poor babe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 26, 2022 11:01 PM

there’s slutty, then there’s whoreish, then there’s draping yourself over the fresh frisky young bucks in camp with your tits and nave both out (at the same time!! when every respectable girl knows you just pick one!!!) as you nibble their ears and laugh ah everything they say and tell them how much you like them ‘feeding’ you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 28, 2022 10:50 AM

I'd hit that.

by Anonymousreply 71March 28, 2022 11:19 AM

R71 you wouldn’t have any trouble, Jack will take anything and anyone for any reason if it means he can be filled and covered in spunk even for just five minutes👌

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 28, 2022 11:42 AM

They can force him to put his legs away for decency, but they’ll never make him wear shorts longer than two inches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 29, 2022 2:10 PM

Bed hair 👶

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74March 29, 2022 2:11 PM

A smiling and flushing Jack told the press yesterday that he loves being at England camp and playing with the other lads🎈

Aww, we can tell that, Jack, baby; that’s cos your Daddy Jordan there, and the rest of the boys who all love you as well. They take proper care of your pussy and treat you nice, don’t they?

Back at your club, though, Pep’s so rough and serious and hard on you, and those nasty C*ty boys speak languages you don’t understand and make you try kinks you don’t like. Not really worth a trophy, is it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 31, 2022 10:25 AM

Well, springtime international break is over, to resume again in June with Nations’ League. So it’s bye for now to happy perky carefree England Jack, and back to our regular schedule of more serious sluttery as the Premier League season bubbles up..

Nice that our darling sweet babyboy enjoyed his break and had some quality time with cocks who care about him🦁🦁🦁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 31, 2022 10:05 PM

⬇️9:21 Jack eagerly strips his sweaty post-match shirt without a second of hesitation and gives it to a lucky Côte D’Ivoire. Just a sign of sporting respect between red-blooded straight men ent it?😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 1, 2022 8:28 PM

Saw the De Bruyne goal and celebration. Natually Jack was in the middle of it to show some love for his favorite Belgium.

by Anonymousreply 78April 2, 2022 4:51 PM

R78😅🤣

Likes a Belgium Sausage does our Jack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 3, 2022 12:23 AM

Sweet of him to defend Harry Maguire to critics, but it’s clear he only did so under threat (of not being allowed to go to bed in Hendo’s room at the SGP Hilton anymore..)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 4, 2022 1:00 AM

Gorgeousness got a goal featured in the club hilight reel this month 💫 👏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 4, 2022 1:01 AM

Looks like he's about to get a big sponsorship deal with Gucci.

Fingers crossed he goes down the Beckham modelling route and gives us some pants shots.

by Anonymousreply 82April 4, 2022 11:13 AM

R82 think of those curves in a G-string tho🤯👀🌊

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 4, 2022 11:37 AM

Girls, girls, calm down. That dude is straight.

by Anonymousreply 84April 4, 2022 12:03 PM

And here come the gay erasure fraus, to magically turn the world heterosexual with their magic pussies

by Anonymousreply 85April 4, 2022 1:34 PM

Poor Jack, who can satisfy his deep needs?

by Anonymousreply 86April 4, 2022 1:48 PM

R84 yeah, probably straight.

But hot, with one hell of a body that he's kind enough to show off in too-small shorts.

And I suspect he's either a little bi-curious, or else just super comfortable in his (hetero)sexuality to allow him to always be kissing his mates on the cheek and striking pin-up girl poses.

Either way, his whole deal is super-attractive, and we can dream, can't we?

by Anonymousreply 87April 4, 2022 1:54 PM

Nothing wrong with giving a mate's cock some friendly tugging - anything for the team, right?

by Anonymousreply 88April 4, 2022 4:54 PM

I think he's straight too. DL still has his inherent whorishness nailed.

I feel sorry for his gf, actually, because Jackie is so clearly shagging everything in his way.

by Anonymousreply 89April 4, 2022 7:44 PM

R89 Agreed - whatever he's fucking, it's a lot.

by Anonymousreply 90April 4, 2022 7:52 PM

I don't doubt he shags around a bit, but I don't think I've ever actually seen him publicly have chemistry with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 91April 4, 2022 9:07 PM

R91 He doesn't need a woman, he's got his buddies.

by Anonymousreply 92April 4, 2022 9:24 PM

No woman could do justice to that ass.

by Anonymousreply 93April 4, 2022 9:29 PM

[quote] suspect he's either a little bi-curious, or else just super comfortable in his (hetero)sexuality to allow him to always be kissing his mates on the cheek and striking pin-up girl poses.

[quote] don't doubt he shags around a bit, but I don't think I've ever actually seen him publicly have chemistry with a woman.

Exactly! Like a majority of men below Kinsey 5-6, Jack may enjoy and appreciate and really like a willing pussy, but by the looks he really isn’t at all fussed about women beyond that.

He loves his little sister and his Mum, ostensibly, and he’s exceedingly nice and polite and kind to young disabled fangirls he meets for charity work, but I reckon that’s as much deep holistic emotion or interest as he can muster for the females of the species.

You’ll notice that despite his extroversion he isn’t terribly friendly or close with any females, unless he’s off his pretty tits drunk or he has to be seen to interact with them for work (like Emily the manager at SGP). In fact, I’ve seen footage of him on nights out where he’s outright avoiding women, and instead closing ranks with his boys.

Note that many footballers if not a majority in Jack’s age bracket have wives and/or ex-wives, babymamas, a verifiable sex scandal (all there is for Jack is hearsay), and dedicated recognisable groupies as a norm, but Jack (who is three years off 30) hasn’t properly had a one of those yet, and there doesn’t seem to be one on the horizon either. It’s a different girl every season for him, and most of them are escorts/yachgirls/out-of-work reality tv girls who he’s only ever seen with the once and never again. He’s got his sweetheart girlfriend from school, of course, but again all the other WAGs of this profile have a baby or a ring by now (think the Kate Kane’s of the Prem).

It’s just very hard to imagine Jack actually getting swept away in love with a woman and giving her any commitment—one of those Love Island girls he ‘cheated’ with said that he was smitten with her and ‘following her around like a puppy’, but given we’ve seen him do this with several teammates before....it’s a bit sketchy and suss.

Meanwhile, affection/adoration for and attraction to other men absolutely bubbles and pours out of him. He can’t keep a lid on it, clearly, if hundreds of people who only see him in pictures or on film point it out. Even if only platonically (and I have doubts about that), he prefers talking to men and touching men and prioritising his time around men. Perhaps this is the case with many pro-athletes, hence their choice of profession, but in Jack’s case this predilection is hard not to notice.

Tinhattery and the general RP larks of this thread series aside, it wouldn’t be a reach to call Jack a heterosexual homoromantic. Or if we had hard physical proof of his interest in men (a vibe everyone seems to be picking up), even a heteroflexible/bisexual homoromantic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 5, 2022 12:01 PM

on the bench today.

by Anonymousreply 95April 5, 2022 6:20 PM

R95 of course Jack’s got to stay nice and cosy tucked up on the bench with his legs put away. Couldn’t possibly run around for 90 minutes or even 30 in his tender condition.

How else will he recover and rest his arse properly after ten days of getting constantly railed and impaled and eaten out by twenty-five hungry boys? Ice baths and massage only do so much. Even concubines need a week off every now and then..

Plus for once Pep is actually hoping that Jack *does* get distracted by something other than football so that Jack doesn’t beg to play LFC on Super Sunday. Baldiola does not want to deal with Jack all confused stumbling around the Etihad pitch like a cockdumb zombie because he can’t stop looking at Hendo’s arms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 5, 2022 6:56 PM

Even though his arse was hurting and he was meant to be observing and resting, tonight feisty Warrior Princess Jack still had enough juice left in the tank to flirt and pick fights apparently.

Match reports say he spent the game smirking and pouting at the opposition players trying to get under their skin (journos’ words not mine!), and that he hopped off the bench to start batting his lashes mockingly at the Atletico coaches on the sidelines at first opportunity. Jack even got a light reprimanding lovetap from Pep for his trouble, and when I say his eyes lit up..

Never a day off for a professional slut, eh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 6, 2022 1:47 AM

The Atletico players were trying to rattle him by playing with his hair.

They don't know he loves that shit.

by Anonymousreply 98April 6, 2022 9:10 AM

R98 a sexy girl likes attention from sexy foreign boys and that’s wotappened!

imagine thinking giving Jack all your focus and marking him and feeling him up nicely would make him angry or upset😂that’s litrally the reason he became a pro-footballer babes!!! xxx

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 6, 2022 12:33 PM

Got obviously wet when the scrap broke out. Rough play proper turns him on...

Lucky Pep knows how to snap him out of it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 6, 2022 12:49 PM

Apparently the Atletico players were calling him a bitch.

They really don't know our Jack if they think that will upset him!

by Anonymousreply 101April 6, 2022 6:12 PM

R99 always wanting attention, and probably threesome

by Anonymousreply 102April 6, 2022 7:59 PM

R101 🎶a proud bitch, I smile when I suck...!🤗🤤😍😃

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103April 6, 2022 8:35 PM

R102 oh yeah course, threesome at minimum. That’s a quiet night in the Prem for Jack.

By the looks of pitchside photos, he was after a gangbang from at least five of those Spaniard ruffians, and possibly their coach as well.

Look how ready his hole was...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 6, 2022 8:41 PM

He even warned us😅

[quote] JACK: Chorizo...bangin’!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 6, 2022 9:33 PM

^^nb. when Jack on rare occasion does go to bed with just one man, then it’s always the boyfriend who gets that honour obviously☺️

Hendo lets Jack do what and who he likes much of the time, can’t keep a free bird caged can he? But on occasional lovely nights every month or so, when it’s just them together, then their agreed rule is that they’ll enjoy their sacred quality time completely private & 1-1. That means all phones and screens off, shades down, do not disturb, taking it veeeeeery slow with lots of foreplay and feeling, no talking about work or family, just letting out the sweet deep soft romantic side Jack would never give to his hundred other male lovers. Daddy is special so he alone gets the best of Jack❤️

It’s really nice and necessary sometimes to have that emotional intimacy and meaning with sex, even for a rampaging thirsty aggressive whore of Jack’s magnitude. Keeps him grounded and feeling valuable as a whole flawed individual, knowing Hendo loves his true self no matter what everyone says about him good or bad. Knowing your man is always gonna be there even when your star is falling and the phone ain’t ringing. That’s real love yenno🙏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 6, 2022 9:38 PM

R106 No one is allowed to see Jack tear up when Daddy calls him a "good lad".

by Anonymousreply 107April 7, 2022 1:11 AM

I get the feeling Jack spends as much time flirting and being affectionate as he does doing actual training at the training grounds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 7, 2022 11:49 AM

I hope he and Trent both play on Sunday. Their obvious dislike for each other fascinates me.

by Anonymousreply 109April 7, 2022 6:45 PM

He has puppy energy. If puppies were super horny.

by Anonymousreply 110April 8, 2022 7:30 AM

Sorry ladies, but this thread reminds me of Charmies, who were claiming Armie Hammer was gay and in secret relationship with Timmy C. And then it turned out that the guy had a whole harem of women and practicing various heterosexual kinks.

I think this is another gay fetishizing story.

I know there are many closet cases in football. Some of them with a hypermasculine presentation. Some of them "nancy boys", like the English press called Ronaldo. Some probably in the middle.

If you judge by the cuddles they give each other, all football players would be gay. Which they are obviously not. This guy is neither effeminate nor hypermasculine. He is just the laid back straight dude. His softness is the one of a smooth hetero guy. It is 21st century after all and he is not from the wild west. And my gaydar remains completely silent with him.

by Anonymousreply 111April 8, 2022 8:34 AM

R111 ok but who asked though? Weird that you’re taking a bit of fun and fantasy seriously mate🤡Sekkle down fam, it’s not that deep..

by Anonymousreply 112April 8, 2022 9:24 AM

pov: jack in an oversized jumper with messy hair like proper girlfriend material

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 8, 2022 10:03 AM

He defo bullied KDB into making a TikTok account👌

Baby needs his Kev content when they aren’t playing or training together!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114April 8, 2022 10:08 AM

🚨 🚨 🚨 FINALLY JACK DRESSED IN PINK AGAIN!!! HIS BEST COLOUR!!! PROPA BARBIE PRINCESS!!!!🚨 🚨 🚨

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 8, 2022 11:18 AM

booty alert @ R104

by Anonymousreply 116April 8, 2022 11:32 AM

Karren Brady has warned Jack off besmirching that pretty whore body with tattoos, and she’s so right for that😔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117April 9, 2022 7:58 PM

R117 Agree. Becks looks like he needs to be pressure-washed.

by Anonymousreply 118April 9, 2022 9:16 PM

R118 yeah such a horrible waste of a good looking man isn’t it? A thwarted attempt to seem more butch, methinks...

Funny how Brady implies that David didn’t get his knighthood because of the ink, though. It was actually rescinded because he’s a rude nasty entitled prick, Kare...

by Anonymousreply 119April 10, 2022 9:21 AM

Right then ladies—how much diving and dramatics do we anticipate from Jack for this fine Super Sunday fixture? And do we predict he’ll play?

Reckon he’ll want some action, but Pep will have to be convinced/bribed. The LFC squad are nice-looking lads so Jack will ofc be tempted to play up and lay it on thick, but he’ll have to mind Hendo’s jealousy and Trent’s disapproval..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 10, 2022 9:25 AM

Ha Ha no Jack buns on display today. Oh & Brentford beat Chelsea last week & the Hammers today. Go Bees!

by Anonymousreply 121April 10, 2022 8:10 PM

R120 Uh oh, Jack might be penalized for using his hands.

by Anonymousreply 122April 11, 2022 4:31 AM

More than a couple of fans on socials have said that Jack was looking ‘sloppy’ in the pre-match warmup for LFC.

Lovely choice of words👌but really he looks like that all the time, just the sort of whore he is...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123April 12, 2022 1:30 PM

[quote] JACK: I think in football, it’s such a rollercoaster ride; you know, you’re up and you’re down. If you don’t get the result that you want, you come home and you’re devastated. I’m learning just to cope with the good times and cope with the bad times.

‘The result you want’=a cock in every orifice?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124April 13, 2022 10:33 AM

Jack has to start being more careful about the type and the quantity of men with whom he flirts.

Stefan Savic literally chased and cornered him in the tunnel away from both teammates and cameras after the match today. Police were on hand, thankfully, but anything could have happened...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125April 13, 2022 10:27 PM

omg, I came straight to this thread when I saw video footage of that cunt grabbing our Jack's beautiful hair! That asshole is such a sore loser and jealous of our Jack's hair!

by Anonymousreply 126April 13, 2022 10:52 PM

I’m sure Jack has had his hair pulled many times before.

by Anonymousreply 127April 13, 2022 11:00 PM

would even go so far as to say hairpulling is Jackcore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 13, 2022 11:11 PM

“oi, yoor a coont”

stefan’s a prick yeah but jack’s mouthy and was defo looking for a spanking unrelated to the handbags on the pitch...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 13, 2022 11:15 PM

Poor Jack, his intense sexual needs sometimes unbalance him. He needs to be serviced by a minimum of three guys regularly.

by Anonymousreply 130April 13, 2022 11:23 PM

Where's that b*tch Savic hiding? He better be. NO ONE & I Mean NO ONE pulls my jack's hair but me. And on camera no less. Never in all my born days have I seen more jealousy & sexual frustration. Savic needs to be banned, For Life!!

by Anonymousreply 131April 13, 2022 11:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!