Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Nicholas Kotselas gay?

I met him at the Mr Supranational competition, he's my national predecessor. Yet another dude who's hot, in his late 20s, still single, still childless, has probably never even had a GF in his entire life, the only woman featured on his feed is his Greek granma (even in his FB profile picture). Sheesh, that's a lot of closet cases right there!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105June 17, 2023 8:06 PM

Why yes, yes I think so.

by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2022 6:25 AM

In that case, call him out on what a closeted fag he is at nkotselas@iservelending.com (he doesn't seem to use social media anymore)! Let's out and pester all them closet cases!

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2022 6:29 AM

He’s straight OP. Look at who he follows on Instagram.I don’t see the usual himbo sluts the typical cocksucker follows on Instagram, but I do see a bunch of pretty young women.

by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2022 6:37 AM

R3 He hasn't used IG in 2 years. Maybe they just asked him to f4f. So tired of these "straight" men who only hang out with their granmas

by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2022 7:14 AM

R3 And cocksucker? Really? Self-hating much?

by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2022 7:16 AM

This is the e-mail I sent him yesterday:"Hi, since you've been single your entire life despite being a hunk and I'm assuming women throwing themselves at you 24/7, it's safe to assume you're gay/bi/something along those lines and closeted (what else could be the fucking reason?). Even in the unlikely event that you are not, would you ever let a guy run his tongue over your pits, nipples, ass crack, choke on your Greek cock and swallow your loads on a daily basis? Come on, don't tell me you're straight and just "married to your job" or that you just "haven't met the right girl yet" or any BS like that". And this is this very straight guy's reply: "I’m sorry, I don’t fully understand your message. Were you looking for a purchase or a refi?". Fag has been busted and now is playing dumb!

Anyhoo, the only woman featured on his social media (including his FB profile pic) is his granma, as I've already pointed out. Add to that 2 years ago he went on a 2-month road trip through Oregon, Utah and Colorado with his best friend (TWO MONTHS, if you catch my drift... can you imagine the number of times they...?). Wanna know who his best friend is? Fabulous queen @catinthetrap. Draw your own conclusions

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2022 9:04 AM

You’re a stalker.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2022 9:12 AM

R7 So what?

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2022 9:38 AM

He's a Trumpster and anti-vaxxer, I'll have you know, despite being born and bred in San Diego, Southern Commiefornia. He told me so via IG DM. Go roast him via e-mail

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2022 6:25 PM

Miss OP: still crazy after all these years

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2022 10:09 PM

Looking at his pics, my gaydar says "no".

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2022 10:33 PM

Wtf is going on in this thread? Jesus Christ

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2022 10:49 PM

[quote] the only woman featured on his social media (including his FB profile pic) is his granma

His Instagram has pics of himself, I bet he's in love with himself.

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2022 10:54 PM

R13 We're talking about WOMEN here you dumbass

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2022 10:57 PM

I'm a scrumptious red-blooded straight dude in my 20s. Sure, let's post pictures with my granma on my social media as opposed to my GF or hot babes. What could possibly be weird about that? Anyone does it. R13 Again, dumbass!

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2022 11:01 PM

"I'm a scrumptious red-blooded straight dude in my 20s."

If you say so, gurl!!

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2022 11:42 PM

Apparently, he's gotten quite chubby since he opened his own mortgage lending firm or whatever (go to the tagged tab on his IG and check out the last post). He has, like, 4 chins now! No wonder he no longer acts (assuming he ever even did) or models and abandoned his IG 2 years ago. Of course, he's still single and unmarried and childless at, like, 58, so I've decided to punish him by dropping negative reviews of his firm under fake names

by Anonymousreply 17March 16, 2022 3:47 AM

I prefer Katoptris to Kotselas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 16, 2022 4:06 AM

R18 fucking retarded gifs on that guy’s videos.

by Anonymousreply 19March 16, 2022 4:16 AM

He follow mostly women, but he's perpetually single, doesn't feature any of them on his feed and only hangs out with his dudebros. What do you guys think?

by Anonymousreply 20September 22, 2022 6:35 AM

He’s straight

by Anonymousreply 21September 22, 2022 6:37 AM

r21 And you know this because...? Your cousin told you?

by Anonymousreply 22September 22, 2022 7:09 AM

r21 And, once again, when I ask why a guy is thought to be straight, the person always disappears into thin air. Because every guy who hasn't officially come out must be straight, right? Especially if manly

by Anonymousreply 23September 22, 2022 7:29 AM

No idea who he is, but the median age of first time marriage for a man in the U.S. was 30.4 years in 2021.

Maybe stop rushing men to marry and start fathering children as proof that they're not gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2022 7:32 AM

r24 Then please explain to me why he's always hanging out with MALES, is still single, his feed is devoid of women and his FB profile picture features his GRANDMOTHER. All coincidences according to a moron like you, I would imagine. He's so straight and irresistibly attracted to women that he completely ignores them #onlyonthiswretchedforum

by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2022 7:42 AM

R25 Don’t know about the Greek gay, but I think I’m a little bit in love with you. You’re a keeper!

by Anonymousreply 26September 22, 2022 9:43 AM

R36 And why is that?

by Anonymousreply 27September 22, 2022 9:58 AM

You're living in the 50s OP, don't you know adolescence lasts till 25 these days, late 20s is hardly old not to be married and childless etc. doesn't mean he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 28September 22, 2022 10:12 AM

r28 Is it also too early to have a GF, retard? Love how you're all conveniently ignoring the "GFlessness"

by Anonymousreply 29September 22, 2022 10:13 AM

I've always thought the average DL user was retarded (which is obvious, since they vote left), however apparently they're even more braindead than I thought. I'm not saying he must be gay because he's unmarried and childless. I'm saying he must be gay because he's unmarried AND childless AND single (as in he doesn't even have a motherfucking GF and hasn't since he was born) AND there are no women on his feed AND he only hangs out with males AND his FB cover pic features his dad and brothers AND his FB profile pic features his granma. It's THE WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING PICTURES. Got it, you retards? Kinda weird to be so heterosexual, yet show no sign of interest in "them wimmin" whatsoever anywhere on the Internet. DON'T YA THINK, YA RETARDS?

by Anonymousreply 30September 22, 2022 10:18 AM

OP has stated her boundaries and not taken her lithium today

by Anonymousreply 31September 22, 2022 2:21 PM

R31 Reported for using female pronouns

by Anonymousreply 32September 22, 2022 2:21 PM

This closet case recently bought a house and only has men over 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 33November 13, 2022 11:20 AM

Don't expect this closet case to come out anytime soon: he's got 2 older brothers, one of whom is married while the other one is probably already engaged, so there's a huge expectation of manliness and straightness on his shoulders. He doesn't wanna "disappoint" his conservative Greek parents and granma

by Anonymousreply 34November 19, 2022 5:07 PM

This thread is fascinating

by Anonymousreply 35November 19, 2022 5:10 PM

Is Nate DL's most deranged poster?

by Anonymousreply 36November 19, 2022 5:31 PM

Is he really 6'5" or is that 1.93 meters at which he's listed a mistake?

Great body, but if you compare older pix to later ones, his nipples have the telltale sign of puffiness that arises from steroids/HGH.

I mean, their still lickable nips,but he's obviously not natural in his lifting.

by Anonymousreply 37November 19, 2022 5:35 PM

R37 He's 6'3". And yeah, he has been on the juice

by Anonymousreply 38November 19, 2022 5:39 PM

R37 And why did you have to be so graphic? I was discussing his sexuality, not body

by Anonymousreply 39November 19, 2022 5:42 PM

[quote]I mean, their still lickable nips,

I'm going to "Oh, dear" myself on this one...

by Anonymousreply 40November 19, 2022 5:44 PM

He's not going to fuck you. You're not getting any child support checks from him.

by Anonymousreply 41November 19, 2022 5:49 PM

r41 Who said I haven't already?

by Anonymousreply 42November 19, 2022 6:07 PM

I dropped a comment on his older brother Panagiotis (LOL)' feed (it was a picture of his wedding) asking him when Nicholas was gonna get married or, better yet, come out of the closet. SHOCKINGLY, he blocked me right afterwards lol Apparently, every American male tying the knot signs up on a website aptly named TheKnot (I don't know whether it's mandatory or just customary) from the moment a date for the wedding is set. Nicholas' still won't show up, which means he's not even engaged. At 29 years old. While his brothers are already married lol

by Anonymousreply 43November 23, 2022 6:53 PM

R39 see your earlier post r6

by Anonymousreply 44November 23, 2022 7:01 PM

He spent New Year's at the Red Rock Amphitheathre with his brother and wife, his other brother and GF, a friend and his GF, while his own date was... his husky Stella. This guy is scrumptious, tall, muscular, with a steady paycheck, a dream mansion, will turn 30 in May... and is still unmarried, childless and dating his dog. Come on!

by Anonymousreply 45February 6, 2023 6:17 PM

Miss OP is FFAWW.

by Anonymousreply 46February 6, 2023 7:13 PM

Maybe he has bags so many want to expose that on his Instagram. He could just be a player. Would you want to be one of 100 women on his bed post notch via Instagram?

by Anonymousreply 47February 6, 2023 7:24 PM

r46 ??? r47 No, straight guys don't think like that. They show their GFs off, no matter how shy they might be

by Anonymousreply 48February 6, 2023 7:56 PM

FFAWW = far from a well woman

by Anonymousreply 49February 6, 2023 8:33 PM

[quote] I met him at the Mr Supranational competition, he's my national predecessor.

Are you Nate Crnkovich, OP? Nate won after him for Mr Supranational in 2019.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 6, 2023 8:55 PM

Maybe he envisions himself inheriting the family restaurant, so he's not doing anything to disappoint the old folks who own it.

by Anonymousreply 51February 6, 2023 9:14 PM

r51 It's my understanding he works as a realtor, but also as a waiter at the family-owned restaurant in San Diego (at least that's what his bio says). He also celebrated Easter a week later a couple years back, which would seem to imply he's an Orthodox like the vast majority of Greeks. Maybe that's why he's closeted: he hates himself

by Anonymousreply 52February 6, 2023 9:50 PM

R52 He seems more like a loan (mortgage) officer that a realtor. .. Anyway, his job at the family restaurant has gone beyond being a waiter. On IG he lists himself as a manager there, and even with his other job, the restaurant's website shows him being their "Catering & Operations Manager." .. Nick is the guy one contacts if you want catering .. or should that say a cater-waiter? .. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 7, 2023 1:19 AM

R53 He's a hard worker who keeps himself busy, that's for sure. However, the lack of women on his social media is suspicious as all hell, as is the fact that I've gone through the pics he has been tagged in by his friends over the years on FB and not a single coupley one popped up on there either. That's how I usually try and figure out whether a guy's straight: if he's had relationships in the past, sure his ex GFs must've posted pics with him when they were dating, and those pics must come back up in the "Pictures" tab on FB when I look up their name. It's a pretty nice and nifty way to dig into somebody's past without their consent. In Nick's case (and unlike his 2 older brothers), all I got was pics from his pageant days and with the aforementioned brothers. Now, try spinning that one!

by Anonymousreply 54February 7, 2023 3:52 AM

This guy is Greek, thus an Orthodox, thus probably a homophobe (or at the very least a self-hating gay guy). He's gonna live one long miserable fake life. I pity him

by Anonymousreply 55February 20, 2023 9:44 AM

Have you seen the posts from that stalker-asshat on IG who keeps telling him to come out?

There's a few under that post that Kotselas put up from when he bought that (tiny) home in North Park.

The guy posts under the names: "byebyestronzovich" and "cutthecrapstronzovich".

In the last one the guy wrote "Happy 2023, Nicholas. Please, have the guts to come out of the closet this year. You're still unmarried, childless and single, and there are ZERO women on your feed. Nobody is buying your heterosexuality anymore."

He doesn't reply, but his brother did.

by Anonymousreply 56February 21, 2023 12:31 AM

R56 Yeah, wonder who that was 🤭

by Anonymousreply 57February 21, 2023 2:06 AM

R56 Tiny? Dafaq are you talking about? It even has a pewl! For a not-so-straight SoCommiefornian dude under 30 it's amazing!

by Anonymousreply 58February 21, 2023 5:59 AM

R58 The pool is nice (if you like kidney shapes). But the house itself is quite small, only 660 sq ft. You walk in the front door and in you're standing in the combination living room/kitchen. The listing says it's a full bath, but it's really only a 3/4 bath. What's left is for the two bedrooms. The one is only 9X9.

by Anonymousreply 59February 21, 2023 6:30 AM

R59 How do you even know?

by Anonymousreply 60February 21, 2023 7:23 AM

R59 And yet I'm the stalker

by Anonymousreply 61February 21, 2023 7:24 AM

Maybe he's a gorgeous asexual, OP. They do exist.

by Anonymousreply 62February 21, 2023 7:37 AM

R56 I've asked you a motherfucking question and I expect a motherfucking answer, you stupid troll. How do you even know what his house lewks like? Have you been a guest? Are you his BF or one of his call dudes? Stop making shit up, it ain't funny

by Anonymousreply 63February 21, 2023 7:38 AM

R62 And why would he bulk up, then? For whom? To be considered attrattive by whom?

by Anonymousreply 64February 21, 2023 7:40 AM

Bizarre @ R50. I don’t think anyone in DL could be as hot as Mr. Supranational Nate. But there is a certain amount of relishable irony that Mr. Supra Nate’s profile sounds just like one DL Nate would rail against.

Handsome, sexy man without a whiff of a GF or mention of any woman in his life. Successful, well traveled, intelligent and talented. He doesn’t need a pic of him with his grandma for us to logically conclude he’s a faggot.

by Anonymousreply 65February 21, 2023 7:40 AM

R65 Wut??? Lol anyway, fucking knew R56 was trolling: he must be a guy pumped and dumped by Nick

by Anonymousreply 66February 21, 2023 7:47 AM

R56 must be a rival realtor spreading lies to damage his bizzzz or sth. Anyway, he has his own place, which happens to have a pewl, and who even cares if it's not a royal palace? It only has to accomodate him and his husky. I'd still marry him. He's one big catch (emphasis on BIG)

by Anonymousreply 67February 21, 2023 7:59 AM

R63 Duh. Because there are 30 pictures of the house in the real estate listing for when he bought the place. .. One can learn a lot from the Tasteful Friends threads on DL.

btw - If he invites buddies over for pool parties, the neighbors (on the right in this photo) will be able to see them from their back bedroom windows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 21, 2023 8:07 AM

[quote][R62] And why would he bulk up, then? For whom? To be considered attrattive by whom?

Maybe for his own satisfaction? Many people don't care what others think.

by Anonymousreply 69February 21, 2023 8:07 AM

R68 You're still not making any sense. You're a troll, who's jelly cause he slept with me and not you

by Anonymousreply 70February 21, 2023 8:13 AM

r68 I'm sorry, what are you talking about? You went to this Zillow website and lewked up what exactly? His name? His neighborhood? You should get a life

by Anonymousreply 71February 21, 2023 8:39 AM

r68 Answer me, you stupid motherfucker! So anyone could go to that website, look up any person and find out where they live, what their home looks like, etc.? Like there's no privacy? Meanwhile, I'm reporting you to Nicholas, let's see what he has to say about this dangerous stalker

by Anonymousreply 72February 21, 2023 8:52 AM

This fag is 30 years old and, instead of finding himself a woman and fuck her and start a family with her, plays with his dog

by Anonymousreply 73February 23, 2023 10:30 PM

*fucking, starting.

by Anonymousreply 74February 23, 2023 10:31 PM

I must be missing something. You’re asking if this guy is gay, then say you guys fucked. You’re asking everyone here to gauge his sexuality, then threaten to report a poster to Nick for stalking him.

by Anonymousreply 75February 24, 2023 6:37 AM

There's just no way a guy who checks all the boxes like this one is still single in his 30s. It's suspicious AF, don't even bother denying it! You can only play the "It's not the right time yet" or "I haven't met the right girl yet" cards for so long, especially when guys much uglier than you are coupled up. If coming out became a law, the percentage of LGBTQWERTY men would shoot up to at least 50 or something

by Anonymousreply 76February 24, 2023 7:48 AM

His followers' list is mostly made up of women, yet he's still single at 30 and every picture/story he posts is with his dog. I bet he also shags with it. Does anybody know anybody who could shed light on this dude? Anyone lurking around his house? Going through his trash?

by Anonymousreply 77March 2, 2023 7:59 AM

[quote]lewks

You're a fucking retard.

by Anonymousreply 78March 2, 2023 10:19 PM

r78 You haven't grown tired yet? Tomorrow I'm heading over to the next police precint and have them track you down and sue you. Let's see if you stop it then

by Anonymousreply 79March 2, 2023 10:29 PM

r78 You stupid retarded AIDS-ridden cunt. Then the cunts on this website blame ME for insulting, when all I do is defend myself

by Anonymousreply 80March 2, 2023 10:30 PM

From now on, anyone who dares to provoke and insult me for no reason will be sued. I will screenshot your message and let the police handle it. If you're unhappy with your life, you don't get to take it out on me, you bunch of miserable fags

by Anonymousreply 81March 2, 2023 10:32 PM

This guy has completely abandoned social media for his blue-collar job. He0s so fucking mysterious: is he shy? Is he private? Is he closeted?

by Anonymousreply 82March 16, 2023 11:38 AM

SECURITY!! We need lotsa butterfly nets.

by Anonymousreply 83March 16, 2023 12:04 PM

r45 that "dream mansion" looks a LOT like a doublewide

by Anonymousreply 84March 16, 2023 12:27 PM

His unofficial BF is fellow Greekman Yianni Trakas (@yiannitrakas5) #fuckingknewit

by Anonymousreply 85March 20, 2023 1:39 PM

They're hiding in plain sight, like Christian McCaffrey and Luca Padua #fuckingcalledit

by Anonymousreply 86March 20, 2023 1:42 PM

OP get a better hobby and stop giving the straight community reasons to vilify the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 87March 20, 2023 1:58 PM

I never heard of this guy, but judging by his modeling pics, he’s GORGEOUS!!! And I say good for him for being able to afford to buy himself a single-family house with a pool in San Diego without resorting to hustling or porn. He did it the old-fashioned way—he actually got a job!

by Anonymousreply 88March 20, 2023 2:27 PM

r88 We're discussing his sexuality here, yellooooooooooo

by Anonymousreply 89March 20, 2023 9:35 PM

HIs BF is Yianni Trakas: they keep tagging each other in posts and stories

by Anonymousreply 90March 24, 2023 10:02 PM

This guy throws me the fuck off: he's still unmarried and childless AND SINGLE at 30, he has 0 women on his feed, only hangs out with his brothers, male friends and husky. However, all the people he follows on IG have a pussy 🤔 What do you guys think?

by Anonymousreply 91March 27, 2023 2:17 AM

I think you’re legit insane.

by Anonymousreply 92March 27, 2023 4:58 AM

R92 We're not talking about me, moron!

by Anonymousreply 93March 27, 2023 10:49 AM

This guy needs to be outed all over San Diego. Currently harassing him on FB after harassing him on IG

by Anonymousreply 94March 29, 2023 7:32 PM

Listen to what he has to say about his relationship status at 13.08 of the following live chat video, and tell me how such a gorgeous hard-working family-oriented 6'3" STRAIGHT dude could ever say something like this 🙄🤦🏻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 21, 2023 3:47 PM

R95 He's so gay.

by Anonymousreply 96May 21, 2023 3:55 PM

Bump bump

by Anonymousreply 97May 23, 2023 12:42 AM

His IG was to promote himself as a fitness model. He realizes that only appeals to the gays so he has to keep his heterosexual lifestyle out of it.

by Anonymousreply 98May 23, 2023 1:25 AM

r98 As you can tell by the date of the last pic posted, he hasn't touched his account in ages. I suppose he's probably gonna post something for his 30th next Wednesday and then go back to abandoning i. He's also no longer a model, but only whatever the other 2 jobs listed are. He's been out of the biz for years, he's not a celebrity by any means

by Anonymousreply 99May 23, 2023 1:55 AM

He no longer posts on IG because the posting was all business. Therefore no longer posts. Proves my point. Can draw no conclusions from his IG about his sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 100May 23, 2023 1:10 PM

R100 Not true, there are many travel snaps

by Anonymousreply 101May 23, 2023 1:35 PM

It's not normal for a guy this hot to still be single at his age, especially if he's implying he's always been. Women must be constantly throwing themselves at him, so the only reason for him to still not have a GF is that he's gay. I think we can all agree on that 🤷🏼

by Anonymousreply 102May 24, 2023 12:36 PM

He hit the big 3-0 the last day of May, didn't even post a single pic on IG about it (unlike what I had anticipated) and only uploaded a bunch of stories... with his dog. He's definitely gay

by Anonymousreply 103June 16, 2023 1:36 AM

Yikes! Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 104June 17, 2023 6:54 PM

Oh Papa Tooney. We've got a loony.

by Anonymousreply 105June 17, 2023 8:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!