Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pulitzer Prize Winner Busted in Sting (14 YO Boy)

Reporter David Hasemyer was caught on video after he invited a 14 year old boy to his house for "naked Jacuzzi". It was a sting by a local predator catcher -- this confrontation was livestreamed and within 15 minutes of going live, people had already figured out the old perv was this award winning reporter. The creep ipanicked when he noticed a camera and put a towel over his head to hide himself. Within minutes of the sting ending, the pedo quickly deleted his Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.

This catcher works the San Diego area and also caught a Sony VP about 2 months ago. The Sony guy got lit up in the gaming community and then fired. The video was on Youtube, but will be pulled off soon, edited and uploaded again in a few days. Pretty sure this news will be hitting social media later today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168June 10, 2022 9:48 PM

San Diego Environmental reporter. He wants to save the Earth. But I don't yet see any report confirming Op.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2022 5:54 AM

In before the inevitable "I can't stand those vigilantes".

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2022 5:57 AM

CC unit

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2022 6:46 AM

They use tactics like these to 'catch' gay men in Russia; that's where the question mark in my mind remains.

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2022 7:20 AM

I wonder what these amateur predator catchers get out of it. It’s a strange thing to have as a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2022 8:32 AM

It baffles me that the predators even consider picking up boys online. Stick to Joel next door or the Uncle Bottom route. Whatever happened to the days of hanging out in skateboarding venues or playgrounds?

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2022 8:39 AM

Pederasty will always be a thing.

-Kevin S

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2022 8:41 AM

R5 They shoot their loads especially when they get someone “known” or that has a high paying job.

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2022 8:43 AM

People who are "known" should "know" better than to be chatting - or getting off on pretending to be chatting - with a 14 year old boy.

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2022 8:46 AM

Ew.

by Anonymousreply 10February 23, 2022 8:50 AM

Yes, there is an off-putting dimension to these tactics, but the people that they're catching (people who"knew" they were meeting a child) are scum and society has a united interest in at best keeping them away from children. It's the best way to do that by "tagging" then in these amateur operations? Idk maybe! At least it's moving the ball?

by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2022 9:06 AM

R4, we don't want comparisons to these assholes.

by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2022 9:11 AM

R11 These vigilantes don’t make a big deal when they catch some unemployed loser that lives in his moms basement so is their hobby really about keeping kids safe or just about seeking clout when they catch a “pillar in the community”.

by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2022 9:12 AM

r11 and R7= member of PEAR and MAP communities, I'd bet.

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2022 9:13 AM

[quote]Hasemyer was raised in Moab, [b]Utah[/b].

Least shocking part of this story.

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2022 9:30 AM

[quote]Hasemyer was raised in Moab, [bold]Utah[/bold].

Lease shocking part of this story.

(edited)

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2022 9:31 AM

Edited for leasing purposes?

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2022 9:33 AM

Edited out of courtesy to others who had to read the glaring mistake in my initial post.

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2022 9:42 AM

Mary reread your edited post.

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2022 9:43 AM

Damn, I just realized why you said leasing. Sorry everyone. I'll stop editing now.

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2022 9:44 AM

Commercial Activists. MONEY for VIGILANTISM. As I have often complained ---- My problem is with these vigilantes confronting someone at Kroger or Wal-Mart while innocent (possible murder victims) are walking around shopping. Sooner or later a Pedo is bringing a gun and then it will get messy. These vigilantes get off on Gay Hunting.

by Anonymousreply 21February 23, 2022 9:44 AM

I don’t feel sorry for the guys getting caught. Targeting adults engaging in consensual sex acts is one thing, which is why I have a problem with park or rest area raids. However, if someone is intending to meet up with a minor for sex, they’re getting what they deserve by being exposed.

by Anonymousreply 22February 23, 2022 9:46 AM

"These vigilantes get off on Gay Hunting."

But who is gay?

by Anonymousreply 23February 23, 2022 9:46 AM

I find it astounding that after all these years people forget the reason NBC stopped doing the "To Catch A Predator" series was because NBC got tired of being sued and writing checks. Why do you think they STOPPED?

by Anonymousreply 24February 23, 2022 9:47 AM

Ever notice these Vigilantes never invite anyone over to THEIR house? Because they don't want YOU to know where THEY live because THEY want to hide. We had one of these vigilante guys in Oklahoma. His address got posted all over online and he moved real quick. He and his wife used to go to the local gay park and film guys thru tinted windows and post it on Youtube to "clean up the park"---and (coincidently) OUTED married men and strangers. Trust me--they did NOT want people they were outing to know where they lived. Word was their neighbors ran them out their neighborhood more than the gays.

by Anonymousreply 25February 23, 2022 9:56 AM

There is a reason these Vigilantes use FAKE names. They are scared shitless of the people whose life they are ruining decided to show up at Vigilantes house to even a score. When you are at Walmart and get shot because a Vigilante wants to make a buck on Youtube--you better believe you are going to be a millionaire because Walmart is complicit. You have a right to be a Pedo Hunter. You do NOT have a right to bring innocent people into your "raid". Walmart has been lucky so far. One nut will shut this whole "sting" operation someday. You can believe the Vigilantes have ZERO liability insurance.

by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2022 10:07 AM

In which a pedo descends into the thread

by Anonymousreply 27February 23, 2022 10:09 AM

R24, isn't incorrect, but the reason "To Catch a Predator" was pulled was that many cases could not come to trial because the of tactics on the show. This is why the predators could sue. The cases had to be thrown out and the prosecutors were not happy.

by Anonymousreply 28February 23, 2022 10:24 AM

R28 = NBC paid out millions---in multiple lawsuits. And sooner or later these Predators are going to pull a sting at a Walmart with a gun nut. Wait and see. I could care less if the Predators are catching pedophiles. I do care they do it in public areas putting ME or anyone else in danger of getting killed. The guy who did this in Oklahoma once complained that he could not get insurance of any kind--even liability insurance on his car---because of his "vigilantism" job. That is important when YOU are driven over by an escaping pedophile in a parking lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 23, 2022 10:42 AM

[quote] I wonder what these amateur predator catchers get out of it. It’s a strange thing to have as a hobby.

Virtue-signaling. They want to play morality police and claim themselves as heroes.

by Anonymousreply 30February 23, 2022 11:00 AM

[quote] The video was on Youtube, but will be pulled off soon, edited and uploaded again in a few days. Pretty sure this news will be hitting social media later today.

OP is our resident YouTube nut. Just F&F this idiot off the site already.

by Anonymousreply 31February 23, 2022 11:03 AM

nope

by Anonymousreply 32February 23, 2022 11:11 AM

NBC isn't the only one who got sued over "stings"....LINK....Again--if you want to be a Pedo Hunter---man up and invite the pedos over to your house. Why go to Walmart to endanger customers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 23, 2022 11:34 AM

[quote "naked Jacuzzi".

Well he's not getting a Pulitzer for his pickup technique at any rate.

by Anonymousreply 34February 23, 2022 11:41 AM

R6 Technology's made people lazy

R28 That's EXACTLY why. My friends and I would smoke trees and watch that show every Wednesday before going out and the entire hour we were yelling "ENTRAPMENT." I miss it. But yeah, I'm not surprised they canceled it. A co-worker or essentially a guy that worked in my building was featured on an episode, but it was one of those round-up segments where they just showed people getting arrested by their cars. I hadn't seen him in forever, but he had one of those really punchable, smug faces that you couldn't forget and he was a nebbish ginger.

This guy is gonna leave brain matter all over his Pulitzer

by Anonymousreply 35February 23, 2022 11:59 AM

OP clearly has some agenda regarding this guy if she’s the only one throwing the accusations around.

FUCKING

A

NEWS

LINK

by Anonymousreply 36February 23, 2022 12:01 PM

How many of you are likely to invite someone you know to be 14 to join you naked in a hot tub? How many of you would go to a hotel room expecting to have sex with a 13-year-old?!

Having sex with someone and finding out after-the-fact they’re under 18 is one thing. However, I have zero sympathy for anyone who’s exposed for trying to have sex with a minor. LEGALLY, they should only be penalized for things they’ve actually done, so nobody should be thrown in jail for meeting up with someone who turns out to be of legal age. However, that doesn’t mean they don’t deserve to be humiliated!!!

by Anonymousreply 37February 23, 2022 12:05 PM

I can’t imagine having an urge that is so strong that you would do something that is a felony and would send you to prison. We have will power and the ability to weigh the consequences of our actions that should keep normal people in check.

by Anonymousreply 38February 23, 2022 12:22 PM

Even when I was 14 years old, I didn't want to do 14 year olds.

Ever since I can remember, I've always been most attracted to adult men with adult male bodies with fully developed adult male body parts.

by Anonymousreply 39February 23, 2022 12:26 PM

It’s justice to film people cruising and expose them. Cruising is disgusting and should be banned.

by Anonymousreply 40February 23, 2022 12:30 PM

How ableist to harass this person just because he offered a 14 year old a jacuzzi. What if the young lad had a bad back?

by Anonymousreply 41February 23, 2022 12:36 PM

Get back to em when these guys go after women chasing after boys. It's always about "catching" men with them.

by Anonymousreply 42February 23, 2022 12:42 PM

Sometimes the peds are being blackmailed. Predators have been arrested for it and other crimes. Like I said--when the Gun Nut Pedophile shows up at one of these Walmarts---and Walmart pays tens of millions for letting these stings go on in their premises---there will be a change. When I hear on the news about a shooting at Walmart I always think of these predators.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 23, 2022 12:45 PM

[quote]Even when I was 14 years old, I didn't want to do 14 year olds.

When I was in my early teens. I crushed on one or two guys who were the same age as me, but yeah, it was mostly older guys I liked.

[quote]I don’t feel sorry for the guys getting caught. Targeting adults engaging in consensual sex acts is one thing, which is why I have a problem with park or rest area raids. However, if someone is intending to meet up with a minor for sex, they’re getting what they deserve by being exposed.

You have to admit that cottaging is still an anti-social activity, other people have to use it too. Plus, it's not the 1950's anymore.

by Anonymousreply 44February 23, 2022 12:47 PM

R38 That's the interesting thing. "Normal people" don't have THAT struggle but I would imagine that it's similar to withdrawal symptoms. I was watching a documentary and they interviewed several pedos who admitted they knew it was wrong and spent so much energy and time resisting until they caved.

by Anonymousreply 45February 23, 2022 1:00 PM

[quote] I was watching a documentary and they interviewed several pedos who admitted they knew it was wrong and spent so much energy and time resisting until they caved.

Among the things I find utterly incomprehensible about this is that it seems to suggest that their urge is somehow stronger than the more generalized urge to have sex, as if the urge to get off is somehow something that couldn't possibly be resisted. Dude, jerk off.

by Anonymousreply 46February 23, 2022 1:06 PM

Still waiting on the news reports.

by Anonymousreply 47February 23, 2022 1:51 PM

Aren’t there medications that kill sex drive? If I felt like I literally couldn’t control my urges, I hope I would be responsible enough to get some kind of medical help.

by Anonymousreply 48February 23, 2022 1:59 PM

Picturing the real thing will kill your sex drive, R48.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 23, 2022 2:35 PM

Someone trying really hard to talk a pedo into bringing a gun to Walmart.

by Anonymousreply 50February 23, 2022 2:43 PM

Do these people ever worry about the parents finding out? Maybe parents these days aren't that strict but mine would've wanted to know every detail. Where are you going? Who are you going with? How long are you going to be there? You need permission from their parents, too, and you're not going until you get it. All it takes is a strict parent to snoop through their phone or laptop, ask the right questions, or put 2 and 2 together and realize something isn't adding up.

No adult should be attracted to a minor but even if they are, it isn't worth the risk.

by Anonymousreply 51February 23, 2022 2:46 PM

What you DON'T hear about? Predator Hunters are being sued left and right...Link...There is a reason the Cops don't behave like the Predator Hunters. Also these Predator Hunters don't publicize their names or addresses for a reason...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 23, 2022 2:52 PM

Another One....Predator Hunter = Legal Problems. These Hunters cannot just behave in any manner they want.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 23, 2022 2:54 PM

There should be laws against adults posing as minors. That would cover both the predators and the vigilantes.

by Anonymousreply 54February 23, 2022 2:55 PM

Another "Predator Hunter" group and shutting down....You have legal recourse. All over the country these "predator hunters" are being sued. LINK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 23, 2022 2:59 PM

I just don't get why people do this. Is it really worth it spending the rest of your life knowing you could be exposed at any time or that the minor could seek legal action down the line? What if they keep your texts and have all sorts of evidence? Even if you ask them to delete them, how can you know they actually will? I don't see how they're not always paranoid and looking over their shoulder. It seems to me that it's too much of a risk and totally not worth the trouble.

I don't see why they can't just find a cute 18 or 19-year-old if they're into youth/twinks. Many of them look younger than their age and it's perfectly legal.

by Anonymousreply 56February 23, 2022 3:02 PM

Did they show the picture of the kid the used as bait to lure him in with? I follow this TikToker and he’s had a problem with a “to catch a predator’ type group using his images in their stings. Since this one’s getting a lot of coverage he maybe be able get some traction to stop them. He’s 23.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 23, 2022 3:26 PM

Where’s that news link, cunt OP?

by Anonymousreply 58February 23, 2022 3:44 PM

This article (from Florida of all places) explains the danger of these Predator Hunters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 23, 2022 3:46 PM

Well, my issue is what if they are sneaky and manipulative enough to never get caught unless the "predator hunters" come for them? It may be months or even years until they're caught the traditional way by police. And how many more victims can they gather in the meantime? What if they're never caught in any other way? If they prey on one minor, they will prey on more if they already haven't. You have to do what you have to do.

by Anonymousreply 60February 23, 2022 4:11 PM

Looking them up the "floridaactioncommittee.org" in r59 is purposed to speak up for the pervs. The victims will have to fend for themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 23, 2022 4:28 PM

oh yeah = Walmart is definitely getting sued someday = "They would meet in the bicycle section of the Walmart, as Bee suggested, where THEY HID A CAMERA ON A NEARBY SHELF".....These Predator Hunters have Zero Training. Zero Liability Insurance. Zero Licensing. Even Uber Drivers have liability insurance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 23, 2022 5:11 PM

The only people obsessed with pedophilia are pedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 63February 23, 2022 5:32 PM

Two wrongs don't make right. The "pedo catchers" are creepy as fuck. Just like the pedos.

See how easy this is?

by Anonymousreply 64February 23, 2022 5:49 PM

R63 So these vigilantes are all pedos then.

by Anonymousreply 65February 23, 2022 5:56 PM

VERY glad they caught this man but just wondering, do the "local predator catchers" ever target women? Ever?

by Anonymousreply 66February 23, 2022 5:59 PM

Maybe he was just doing research for another Pulitzer Prize-calibre exposé!

by Anonymousreply 67February 23, 2022 6:02 PM

R66, they probably would if a woman approached them in an online chat space and invited them to meet. But, it seems like most people who do that are men.

Women can be sleazy, too, but they generally don't like to pick up strangers. The women who get arrested tend to be teachers and moms who victimize people they already know.

by Anonymousreply 68February 23, 2022 6:03 PM

Thanks for the spin and deflection, fraulina R68. That wasn't an answer, but we get while you're here. Say, which "child saving" predator hunter group do you belong to? Save anyone from gays lately?

by Anonymousreply 69February 23, 2022 6:18 PM

Upthread, how is Walmart liable if they (management, etc) are unaware they're being used as a sting location??? If they are part of the sting and complicit, yes liable. But if unaware, how are they liable? Also, similar to upthread, when I was a 13, guys my age never did anything for me, always preferred older types, 25-30ish. The first guy to drill me was the air conditioning man, hot blonde beefy about 30yo. I just stood there watching him work the whole time, he was friendly conversational, he knew I was into him. The next day, he returned to check if the air unit was working properly, I invited him inside to see for himself, my grandmother was away all afternoon, I was alone, boom! He was patient and attentive, and gave it me good, it was like the 4th of July. It only happened once, but the memory lasted a lifetime. He didn't make me do anything I did not want to do, he broke me in, I cherish the experience. I feel bad for others that seem tragic. I consider it a life experience, and just move on...

by Anonymousreply 70February 23, 2022 6:21 PM

For all of the folks on here saying "pedo hunters are bad, they are as sick as the people they target", tell me that a group that stopped a man who invited an 11 year old girl and a 6 year old to run away from home and come to his house did it for clout? A pedo who asked that the 6 year old wear something sexy, and leave a note for her mother saying she ran away to California and to break her tablet to hide his conversations. The guy who had a phone full of CP - pics of naked 7 year olds. The creep lives in a state where the police won't even come to the scene of a sting unless they initiate the investigation and allow pedos to walk away, so they went to his house and confronted him there because he was actively telling little girls to run away to his house.

This group exposes these monsters and turns over their evidence to local LE and HOPE all that will get the perp put where he belongs. So many seem stuck on the gay pedos who get caught there is a whole other level of depravity out there. I greatly admire the people who are out protecting kids.

by Anonymousreply 71February 23, 2022 6:27 PM

The excuses for what these vigilantes do is exactly the same reasoning that was used to lynch people. People like r71 would love to see a black man hanging from a tree if they were accused and not prosecuted or the justice system was working too slow in their eyes.

by Anonymousreply 72February 23, 2022 6:31 PM

R70 = Walmart is absolutely responsible. They know this is happening in their stores. Go watch the videos. Filming is going on and the staff sees it and customers are being filmed for a pedophile show. One of the stores in Texas has been the "go to" Walmart for one group---they said so in a video. Who do you think is getting sued when a gun nut pedophile shows up? The uninsured untrained jobless self proclaimed vigilante? Or the Corporate Billionaires? Walmart has no room to claim they are "unaware". These videos are on the news and all over social media. LINK = The sting went wrong by the UNtrained idiots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 23, 2022 6:35 PM

Paedophile apologist alert at, r70.

by Anonymousreply 74February 23, 2022 6:38 PM

R72 is making no sense, as usual. Gathering evidence for prosecution and taking it to LE doesn't live on the same planet as lynching.

by Anonymousreply 75February 23, 2022 6:39 PM

R72 Well, if you aren't talking sexually to young boys on the Internet then there's no way you could fall victim to something like this. Unless someone is impersonating you and doing it. In which case, it would be more logical to pretend to be closer to the age of the victim.

Anyway, this guy graduated college in 1976, so he'd be older than most parents of 14-year-old boys. Does he seriously think teenage boys are sexually aroused by ugly old geezers? Being a Pulitzer Prize winner, he should have been smart enough to know better.

by Anonymousreply 76February 23, 2022 6:41 PM

Where’s the fucking news report, lying bitch OP?

by Anonymousreply 77February 23, 2022 7:06 PM

Who would obsessively attack Predator Hunters?

Probably a Predator!

by Anonymousreply 78February 23, 2022 7:15 PM

That worked for me.

by Anonymousreply 79February 23, 2022 7:15 PM

[quote] "VERY glad they caught this man but just wondering, do the "local predator catchers" ever target women? Ever?"

Yes, R66.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 24, 2022 3:57 AM

I posted earlier in this thread. My state Oklahoma had one of the first of these "vigilantes"--who ended up getting arrested too and his mugshot is online. Anyways a lawyer came out and warned people who are caught in one of these stings. He said NEVER EVER speak to the vigilante. First of all you are actually giving the vigilante more material for their videos. There is absolutely NO upside to speaking to a vigilante who just set you up. Again--my problem is not catching pedophiles--i say catch all of them. My problem is these vigilantes going to Walmart and filming innocent customers--and putting THEM in danger because these predator hunters want to make a few bucks on youtube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 24, 2022 5:13 AM

R69 you're a fucking moron. Nothing R68 said was dishonest, what few female pedophiles there are, they generally don't victimize strange kids, they go after kids they know. You fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 82February 24, 2022 7:39 AM

R62 The problem is...Walmart has so much money they could either keep the plaintiff in court forever OR settle--which is more likely--and STILL make a billion dollars the next FUCKING day.

by Anonymousreply 83February 24, 2022 9:00 AM

I really don't see what all the fuss is about....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 24, 2022 9:05 AM

R75 But it's the same vigilante mentality. Police aren't doing ENOUGH about this problem, so Cooter and his crew decide to against all logic and reason. Just like the lynchers. Just like the Aubrey murderers, Zimmerman and that Rittenhouse creep.

by Anonymousreply 85February 24, 2022 9:12 AM

As a Walmart customer I find the idea horrifying that I could be shopping while some unhinged gun nut pedophile has been lured to the store for Gomer and his Gang of misfits to become internet "stars". And you know Gomer is showing up with "protection" because Gomer knows it could be dangerous while everyone else in the store is clueless. Invite the pedophiles to YOUR house if you want. I could care less. Keep me out of it. WHY wear masks? WHY use fake names? What are you hiding?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 24, 2022 9:30 AM

I wish I could've seen the video of him being busted. I think it was taken down.

by Anonymousreply 87February 24, 2022 1:54 PM

Here's a short clip of the sting with Hasemyer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 24, 2022 8:31 PM

R86 is shivering in his boots, so scared of the "vigilantes" that will cause a big shootout in his local Walmart when he's on line with his new lace curtains! How does he even leave the house because the same thing can happen with a random crazy in Piggly Wiggly, or a meth head in McDonald's or a robbery in the bank. Gunplay doesn't only happen at Walmart with pedo catchers, genius. Focus on the bigger picture.

by Anonymousreply 89February 24, 2022 8:37 PM

R89 = Volunteer YOUR house for the pedo stings. YOU look at the bigger picture—a gun nut pedo might show up but at least only YOU will be in danger—-unless YOU are afraid? Let us know how it turns out..

by Anonymousreply 90February 24, 2022 9:34 PM

R90 and R86 were last seen running through Walmart, checking for sting teams and sweating badly. Guess what... I saw a stings done in Target, Meijer's, movie theaters, casinos, and sting houses. Be afraid, be very afraid. Your argument sucks ass.

by Anonymousreply 91February 24, 2022 10:37 PM

Finally confirmation in r88 of Op's post. But the "news" still is quashing the story. The wagons are circled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92February 24, 2022 10:48 PM

R91 = but not THEIIR house? Or YOUR house? Why not YOUR house?..Better still, your mothers house! .You do realize you are proving MY point, right? You have no right to endanger the public.

by Anonymousreply 93February 25, 2022 12:43 AM

Sting house sting house sting house sting house empty house no danger no innocent victim safe for Walmart shoppers nobody in harms way rural area you ain't there and neither is your mama

by Anonymousreply 94February 25, 2022 1:40 AM

The Vigilante who hides their face and name might be the vigilante with a prison record for molesting kids. Or maybe a police record for extortion. Gotta be some reason these "heroes" are hiding information. Even the police have to identify themselves. Our local "vigilante" got arrested just like a lot of them do. And why do so many of them look like NON BATHING members of society?

by Anonymousreply 95February 25, 2022 8:44 AM

FACT = Some vigilantes run these scams to EXTORT from the people they catch. LINK.. I heard multiple stories that our local vigilante (who ended up getting arrested) had an "option" for people he caught. Just rumors but I personally believed it. LINK is a story of a man who ran his own alleged extortion predator scam...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96February 25, 2022 9:16 AM

Where are the PARENTS in all this??? If underage kids are in such danger, what are the Parents doing at that time? Children need supervision every minute of the day. An unsupervised curious child will get in all sorts of trouble when left alone to their own devices. Children have a right to feel and be safe, but Parents need to do their job too. Stop being lazy Parents, keep an eye on your kids, do not expect other folks to do your job as a parent. You, the Parent, has the legal obligation. Supervision, Chaperones, Eagle Eyes in the animal world, animals avidly watch over their young,, be a PARENT first and maintain your children. Stop watching soap operas and screwing around in bar rooms, go home and interact with your kids, keep an eye on them, monitor their behavior, have family time,, be a Parent. A decent home life does wonders for children, provide a decent safe home life, and most of this crop would not be happening. Parents are responsible for their children until age 18. Be a Parent, and stop expecting others to do your job as a Parent.

by Anonymousreply 97February 25, 2022 10:53 AM

^^crop = Crap^^

by Anonymousreply 98February 25, 2022 10:54 AM

So did he pretend to be 14 as well? No teenager wants an ugly old man and if he thinks otherwise, he's a fool. And if he did pretend to be a teenager, what was the plan when the boy when the boy would come over and inevitably discover he was anything but? I expect intelligence from a Pulitzer Prize winner but this man seems to be very stupid.

by Anonymousreply 99February 25, 2022 12:11 PM

R97 sounds like classic victim blaming

by Anonymousreply 100February 25, 2022 2:29 PM

R97= helicopter mom or childless retard. You can't watch a kid 24/7 and it's not healthy if you do.

by Anonymousreply 101February 25, 2022 4:55 PM

Still waiting for that news report, CUNT.

I can't fucking believe Muriel has kept this thread open, it's fucking libelous.

by Anonymousreply 102February 26, 2022 1:42 PM

He got a Pull-It Surprise.

by Anonymousreply 103February 27, 2022 2:12 AM

R102 Maybe there won't be one because technically no child was actually harmed? And if that's the case, I see no point in these investigations.

by Anonymousreply 104February 27, 2022 12:22 PM

This thread is so fucking libelous. I hope cunt OP gets her ass handed to her.

by Anonymousreply 105February 27, 2022 1:24 PM

14 years old is not pedophilia. I’m sure this boy has pubes. That being said, it doesn’t make it right. Not at all.

by Anonymousreply 106February 27, 2022 1:54 PM

R101 which is more harmful to a child, helicopter parenting or being sodomized?

I’ll defer to your expert opinion

by Anonymousreply 107February 27, 2022 2:15 PM

R107 both are harmful in different ways. And the idea that parents shouldn't rely on others to help watch their kids is ludicrous. Family, friends, and communities have done so for millennia. It's the modern notion that a child can only depend on their parents that has turned parents and their kids into neurotic freaks.

by Anonymousreply 108February 27, 2022 7:49 PM

The sting video dropped on Youtube - you can see how it went down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109February 28, 2022 8:10 PM

How many arrests or prison stays have the "predator hunters" had? Gotta be a reason they are hiding their names. Get their names you have THEIR addresses and these predator hunters are scared shitless about THAT happening...As for the Perv Molesters--no sympathy and no excuse. But these Pred Hunters are going to cause a shootout at Walmart one of these days--probably sooner than later.

by Anonymousreply 110February 28, 2022 9:47 PM

Why did the video take DAYS to drop?...Do the predator hunters have an "option" for the molesters to not have the video posted?...

by Anonymousreply 111February 28, 2022 9:48 PM

Is this the same sting operation that caught the Facebook exec

by Anonymousreply 112February 28, 2022 9:56 PM

R86 this person is mentally ill. You can see so from space. Catchers are bad. Just like pedos are bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 28, 2022 9:58 PM

EXTORTIONISTS ---- I mean "predator hunters" are out there...And sadly they get away with it because it goes unreported. LINK = It's not us!!...It's not us!!...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 28, 2022 11:25 PM

It blows my mind how dumb predators are. And this man in particular was an award-winning journalist.

by Anonymousreply 115March 1, 2022 12:07 AM

ffff

by Anonymousreply 116March 1, 2022 2:21 AM

R115, it blows my mind how dumb people like r96, r97, and r114 are with their “Parents,” and “FACT,” and “LINK!!1!”

by Anonymousreply 117March 2, 2022 4:25 PM

R117 = And yet you dispute NONE of the info in a link. Can't read? ...Are you a Pred Hunter who hides his face and identity?....Good luck in Civil Court.

by Anonymousreply 118March 2, 2022 6:13 PM

Some of these Predator Hunters are not going to do well in a civil court. Not only is it entrapment (for their own financial benefit) but they have no right to endanger shoppers in a public store. They can take the information to the POLICE. Turning Pedophiles into a MONEY MAKING ENTERPRISE is something many judges have not responded well to---probably because judges know the law..Like I said--our local "vigilante" got arrested (and so did his accomplice/wife). LINK!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 2, 2022 6:19 PM

"We highly recommend having MILLIONS of DOLLARS in the bank to pay your victims if you want to do a "Catch a Predator" sting....Trust us. We know, and we have an entire legal department that couldn't prevent us from dishing out millions in damages"---NBC Accounting Department....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120March 2, 2022 6:33 PM

I tried to give this guy the benefit of the doubt because he seemed against it at first and I felt like he might've backed off if the decoy wasn't so persistent, but the point is that he still kept sending the messages and engaging in conversation. If someone tells you they are underage, the right thing to do is block them immediately. Don't send any messages, not even "but you're too young to be here." Just block them. It's best for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 121March 2, 2022 8:36 PM

Our local news did a story with a lawyer who gave advice about how to deal with these Predator Hunters. His number one rule was NEVER EVER talk to the predator hunters. If they have what they claim to have on you, let these vigilantes go to the police. If the vigilantes used entrapment tactics the cops are going to arrest YOU not them., especially if you talked to them you then become a participant. Some predator hunters have "option$$" for not exposing you. (there are cases out there posted online)..There is a reason they are hiding their identities. Take your chances with the cops....LINK....These Predator Hunters are vile...To be clear--these vigilantes are doing this for MONEY...Go see for yourself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 3, 2022 8:00 AM

"Busted, disgusted, can't be trusted" really has a ring to it, doesnt it?

I can understand someone who was molested wanting to be a vigilante. It does ruin your life forever.

by Anonymousreply 123March 3, 2022 8:11 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 3, 2022 8:42 AM

R106 SORRY. Fourteen is considered pedopillia by EVERYONE in the world except for creeps who can recite the ages of consent by state.

by Anonymousreply 125March 3, 2022 9:27 AM

Where are the parents?

You're either childless, old, conservative, a troll OR all of the above.

by Anonymousreply 126March 3, 2022 9:32 AM

R125 hit the nail right on the head!

by Anonymousreply 127March 3, 2022 9:55 AM

This thread is filled with pedos and one crazy Walmart obsessive - I mean, we get it - you shop at Walmart daily.

I avoid Walmart like the plague because it's trash for trash. Start your own thread on your sick obsession with Walmart parking lots getting shot up with you in one. NOBODY CARES.

You should be busted in a sting for people with HORRIBLE SHOPPING TASTES AND SENTENCED TO LIFE WITH THE OTHER PEDOS!

by Anonymousreply 128March 3, 2022 9:59 AM

Paedophilia is by definition sexual attraction to prepubescent children. If they are older it's called ephebophilia, which may or may not be illegal depending on the place, but there is a definite difference.

by Anonymousreply 129March 3, 2022 1:44 PM

He started off saying "Oh, you're too young. You shouldn't be on Grindr. It isn't safe." Yet he doesn't block him and still invites him to sit naked in his Jacuzzi? What was the point in saying all that then if he knew he wanted the boy and he knew he was going to give in to his desires?

by Anonymousreply 130March 3, 2022 2:57 PM

R130 He wanted to hear from the boy that it's okay so he won't have to feel guilt. Also to establish himself as a trustworthy adult so the boy will feel he cares about him and his well being. It is a form of grooming.

by Anonymousreply 131March 3, 2022 3:06 PM

R48 yes, there are drugs used to extinguish libido/sex drive. I had one patient, borderline IQ, a great guy. Lived with his family and had a part time job. Yet emotionally he was stuck at age 14 (he was 25 at the time. He would hang out near the high school and got busted for trying to hug a girl. He and his family were desperate to keep him out of a locked residential program.

I put him on high dose of Paxil, no decrease in sex drive. So then I put him in Depo Provera shots every 3 months. Killed his sex drive. We had to have him followed by cardiology, but for him and his family, the benefits outweighed the risks.

There are a number of other medications that can kill libido.

by Anonymousreply 132March 3, 2022 3:28 PM

12 to 17 is legally a child even if they are physically maturing into an adult. I don't see what's so hard about finding an 18 to 22 year old who looks young. Once you find out a kid is underage that should nix any interest.

by Anonymousreply 133March 3, 2022 4:27 PM

Most states the age of consent is 16. Most countries is 16. I agree that 14-year-olds have sexual feelings and seek out mature things but adults must be responsible and use smart judgment. Even in states with 16 to 17 as age of consent, the parents can and often will retaliate legally.

by Anonymousreply 134March 3, 2022 4:40 PM

R132, you should’ve given him Lexapro…I took it for depression and it destroyed my libido.

In general, it never ceases to disturb me when people have an encyclopedic knowledge of age of consent laws or they try to distinguish between an ebephile and pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 135March 3, 2022 4:46 PM

Alcohol kills my libido.

After 4oz. of vodka I have and will continue to turn down new dick.

Doesn’t anyone else here have the same thing?

by Anonymousreply 136March 3, 2022 6:40 PM

Alcohol kills my drive to do anything but sleep. Weed on the other hand...

by Anonymousreply 137March 3, 2022 6:45 PM

Pedophile and ephebephile are different but both are damaging. The issue is not about adults finding a teen attractive. Anyone with two eyes can recognize an attractive teenager. But having a persistent attraction to only teens that they ignore other adults ephebephilia. Most adults aren't ephebephiles because most are attracted to other adults not just teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 138March 3, 2022 6:54 PM

There was this girl who I used to hang out with in AA. We were BFFs for about 5 years. Our friendship ended not just because she screwed my man behind my back, but primarily, because she ended up becoming this AWFUL person.

Anyhow , her husband was stinged by a YT Predator Catcher. Coincidentally, he was also attempting to hook up with a 14 year old boy in Riverside, CA.

A few years later, another fellow AA-er, who was just the nicest guy ever, was also filmed attempting to hook up with a 15 year old at some hotel in Indian Wells or Palm Springs. Can’t remember exactly which city, but it was one of the 2 for sure. This guy lived or still lives in Sherman Oaks, with his wonderful wife who I’m sure was crushed.

Gross x 100.

by Anonymousreply 139March 3, 2022 7:07 PM

R135. Paxil of all SSRIs is known to kill libido. If Paxil does nothing then likely no other SSRI would accomplish that.

And by high dose he was on Paxil 80 mg q day. That would be akin to Lexapro 50 mg a day.

by Anonymousreply 140March 3, 2022 7:42 PM

Makes me think of this film from the early 90s. Chynna Phillips and very doable Perry King.

I just remember the scene where he invites an Asian chick in bed for a threesome. Scandalous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 3, 2022 7:48 PM

^ I remember that movie!

by Anonymousreply 142March 3, 2022 8:31 PM

Predator catcher in CA caught a creep who turned out to be a San Diego deputy sheriff today. The sheriff had been talking to 2 underaged decoys for several months. After flaking on the catcher several times, the cop finally came to the meeting spot, parked his car and must have gotten nervous because he texted "I can't do this". Luckily the catcher had spotted him from a distance and came over with his camera and confronted the cop. After mumbling some lies and denying that he had been trying to hook up with a child, the cop sped off.

This catcher uses facial recognition software on his catches and matched the creep to some online photos and made a match... COP! His followers are alerting all local news organizations.

by Anonymousreply 143March 12, 2022 1:04 AM

For all the folks who find fault with catchers and their practices, this week one catcher caught two creeps who came for 13 year-old girls: one is a registered sex offender who drove 200 miles, got a hotel room, brought 20 condoms with him, wine, and Glad wrap so he could do oral sex on her.

The other guy drove 2 hours, booked a hotel room and brought 18 condoms, telling the child that he hoped to use them all of them on her. Both were apprehended in these rooms and police called.

by Anonymousreply 144March 12, 2022 1:08 AM

Calling these Lawless Vigilantes "catchers" is something a straight fan of these vigilantes would do....Wait until a gunfight breaks out between the vigilante and pedo freak in the milk aisle of Walmart. Just a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 145March 12, 2022 2:16 AM

The Op is also r143! And clearly involved with these losers.

by Anonymousreply 146March 12, 2022 6:48 AM

What a nice alibi if their wife or girlfriend asks why they have Grindr on their phone. "I'm using it to catch predators, honey." I wonder if they use it for anything else.

by Anonymousreply 147March 12, 2022 1:05 PM

R76 Pederasty=Pedophilia. And why should we deal with it? We shouldn't care about children being raped because that will always exist? Are you an imbecile?

by Anonymousreply 148March 12, 2022 1:09 PM

^R7 not 76

by Anonymousreply 149March 12, 2022 1:09 PM

I don't think most of these people are pedos in the true sense of the word. They are just opportunists who go with the only person to show any interest or give them the time of day. I bet most of them would choose an adult if they showed the same amount of interest.

by Anonymousreply 150March 12, 2022 1:50 PM

Won’t somebody please think of the innocent Walmart customers

by Anonymousreply 151March 12, 2022 2:29 PM

R143, link?

by Anonymousreply 152March 12, 2022 5:47 PM

Link for R152

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153March 12, 2022 6:21 PM

R153 All those people in those comments are such losers, most are fake accounts with barely any followers lol

by Anonymousreply 154March 12, 2022 6:27 PM

You chose to laugh at the catcher and completely ignore the depraved cop... interesting. How many times have you been rejected by twinks on Grindr R154? Your bile is showing.

by Anonymousreply 155March 12, 2022 6:31 PM

Interesting case out of the UK -- 18 year old guy caught waiting for a 9 year old boy on a train platform at midnight, after grooming him on a dating app. He wanted a "relationship" with the boy and talked about how big his penis is and would the child be able to accommodate him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156March 12, 2022 6:35 PM

I aint a pedo sympathizer you crying harpy. I am an anti loser vigilantes like you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157March 12, 2022 6:45 PM

R155 All your posts on this site are too get viewers to your crappy catch a pedo videos.

by Anonymousreply 158March 12, 2022 6:47 PM

Your videos are useless you aint getting these pedos off the streets you simply are clout chasing losers with too much time on their hands and your audience is the same type of friendless losers.

by Anonymousreply 159March 12, 2022 6:50 PM

Seems like there's some people on here who think that it's not a big deal to "introduce" young boys into the clan, and that these pedo chasers should look the other way when a gay man is caught trying to hook up with a 12-13-14-15 year old. They are stuck in their memories of being a young gay and wish that an older man had been there to "help" him. When these pedo cases come to light, they get angry at the chasers for shedding light on the epidemic and may hinder their chances of having their own chance at getting a juicy young boy of their own to "mentor". Personally, I think too many are too busy thinking with their dicks and are too selfish to give a shit about an underaged kids mind.

On another note, a team caught a 54 year old guy today who came out to meet up with an 11 year old for sex and I'm sure they did it for clout R159.

by Anonymousreply 160March 12, 2022 7:03 PM

R169 Tell why are you here advertising your videos on a site for gay men??

by Anonymousreply 161March 12, 2022 7:07 PM

R160 I am sure that imaginary 11 year old must have been in real danger..

by Anonymousreply 162March 12, 2022 7:12 PM

R159 I wonder what happens to these people after the camera goes off. Are the police called or is worldwide exposure and humiliation enough of a punishment? Do the charges stick even though no child was technically harmed or can they walk free and resume their normal lives?

by Anonymousreply 163March 12, 2022 7:20 PM

R163, depends. Are there previous victims who see the story and come forward?

by Anonymousreply 164March 12, 2022 7:22 PM

R163 They all go home , and say they were “role playing” , which is basically what this all is . OP who is also r160 is just here posting (only on this specific thread) because she wants views.

by Anonymousreply 165March 12, 2022 7:26 PM

R162 seems to have forgotten that there is a segment of the law called "intent" - you can be get charges for the intent to harm a child if you contact/show up for a meet. Police do stings all the time with "pretend" children and those guys faces are put up on the news for the world to see and they get charges just like if they met a real child. That argument sucks ass. He just doesn't like that his brethren are targeted by concerned citizens looking for clout. Clout don't pay the bills.

by Anonymousreply 166March 12, 2022 7:33 PM

Heres the catch. i'm down the rabbit hole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167June 10, 2022 9:34 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 168June 10, 2022 9:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!