Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Linda Evangelista shares pix of her "deformed body" from Cool Sculpting

She got a People mag cover!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227August 22, 2022 6:17 AM

She didn't show anything but a back flap.

by Anonymousreply 1February 16, 2022 2:25 PM

She's a lovely woman .

by Anonymousreply 2February 16, 2022 2:27 PM

Honestly- poor thing. It must be difficult (not being snarky) given how she used to look. I mean at the end of the day it is definitely more than just packing on some pounds…

by Anonymousreply 3February 16, 2022 2:28 PM

Scroll down to see a close up of her bumpy crotch!

by Anonymousreply 4February 16, 2022 2:28 PM

plus sized= deformed

by Anonymousreply 5February 16, 2022 2:32 PM

Jeez, the armpit and thigh bulges look uncomfortable. You see that on women who are 100 lbs larger than she is, not women her size.

The side jowls look weird, too, they're not where normal jowls would be.

Everyone here said she wasn't disfigured but these photos show otherwise. I'm sure the DLers who just make up stuff and live in their own little world will say those huge lumps aren't disfiguring, or she deserves it because she shaves swastikas into the fur of kittens before eating them raw.

by Anonymousreply 6February 16, 2022 2:35 PM

The vacant model stare doesn’t look good at her age. It drags her aged face down even more. She could improve her appearance with simply a big, warm smile.

by Anonymousreply 7February 16, 2022 2:37 PM

She's still better looking than most people.

by Anonymousreply 8February 16, 2022 2:37 PM

Yeah, R7, the sexy "duh" face only looks good on 20 somethings.

Buck up, Linda. Maybe you've spent enough of your life being objectified for your looks. You and Paulina Poriskova should take up gardening or start a charity or something.

There is more to life than what made you happiness, fame and fortune in your 20s and 30s.

by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2022 2:41 PM

Lumpy Linda loves lawsuits.

by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2022 2:48 PM

Her eyes still dazzle.

by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2022 2:58 PM

She can still walk the runway.

by Anonymousreply 12February 16, 2022 3:01 PM

As an empath, I deeply empathize with her.

by Anonymousreply 13February 16, 2022 3:12 PM

It looks like she just got fat.

by Anonymousreply 14February 16, 2022 3:12 PM

Fat fat water rat 50 bullets in your hat!

by Anonymousreply 15February 16, 2022 3:17 PM

There's only one solution to this.

She needs to become a TRANS BEAR.

by Anonymousreply 16February 16, 2022 3:20 PM

I feel bad for her, but let's be real: at 56 she was no longer pulling down eight figures to model, which is what she's suing for in lost wages. Catwalk work can pay well, but not remotely supermodel numbers like $30 million.

by Anonymousreply 17February 16, 2022 3:24 PM

Wasn't this all a thing with her last year?

I swear we've already covered it–how are they calling this her first interview?

by Anonymousreply 18February 16, 2022 3:27 PM

I think it’s her first interview with pictures. Although they could’ve shown more.

by Anonymousreply 19February 16, 2022 3:30 PM

The age of "I'm a victim" in need of social media attention needs to die. Fuck this.

by Anonymousreply 20February 16, 2022 3:34 PM

Did People bother to ask her about her husband....? Gérald Marie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 16, 2022 3:34 PM

she still won't get out of bed for anything less than 10,000 donuts a day.

by Anonymousreply 22February 16, 2022 3:35 PM

It's the first time she's shown the disfigurement, r18, that's what they mean.

by Anonymousreply 23February 16, 2022 3:38 PM

Can't another surgeon fix this? I bet they could.

Linda was gorgeous for a very long time. I wouldn't want random flaps and folds, either.

by Anonymousreply 24February 16, 2022 3:40 PM

Can you really be hiding if no one is looking for you?

by Anonymousreply 25February 16, 2022 3:41 PM

Sorry to be a nasty snarky bitch about all this, but look at the ads for this procedure. They show the very best of the before/after photos, and they’re not at all impressive. My mother was right: sure you can lose weight, but it’s better to just not gain it in the first place. Absolute wisdom.

I suppose some people want to feel as if they’re doing *something*, and there are other people willing to take their money.

by Anonymousreply 26February 16, 2022 3:42 PM

“Brutally disfigured” is the woman whose ex threw acid in her face. Or someone who lost both legs to a motorboat propeller.

It probably feels that way to her, though.

by Anonymousreply 27February 16, 2022 3:47 PM

She should have never gotten fat to begin with. That’s all on her. Who knew there was a cheesecake-gorging frau inside Linda Evangelista waiting to bust out?

by Anonymousreply 28February 16, 2022 4:02 PM

R24, liposuction can often fix it, but she had two procedures and both times this adipose tissue came back. Apparently the cells expand and you can suck them out via liposuction, but if some are left behind, it can return.

by Anonymousreply 29February 16, 2022 4:08 PM

R29, we are always trying to outsmart our bodies, always waging war with Mother Nature and Father Time.

SPOILER: They always win. Always.

by Anonymousreply 30February 16, 2022 4:45 PM

Just the one, r28?

by Anonymousreply 31February 16, 2022 4:47 PM

I've always respected Christy Turlington for going back to school and being so involved with her charitable activities.

More models need to realize that they can't last forever, before they end up looking pathetic like Linda and Paulina.

by Anonymousreply 32February 16, 2022 4:47 PM

Why can’t surgeons cut out the hard fat tissue? Any DL’ers in the know?

by Anonymousreply 33February 16, 2022 4:55 PM

Calling Terry Dubrow and the folks at Botched!

by Anonymousreply 34February 16, 2022 4:57 PM

Linda was still working as a model?

by Anonymousreply 35February 16, 2022 4:58 PM

Paulina doesn't look pathetic but her tiresome naked selfies sure are. She is a classic narcissist. I guess you have to be to be a model.

by Anonymousreply 36February 16, 2022 5:25 PM

I believe that cool sculpting disfigured her, but I don’t understand why lipo can’t fix it.

I’ve had cool sculpting and it did twirl at all. And I was a textbook case in that my weight didn’t fluctuate AT ALL. My before and after photos are identical. So they did it again for free. Still no result. Cool sculpting is a scam.

by Anonymousreply 37February 16, 2022 5:31 PM

The article has a doctor saying that sometimes the adipose tissue is permanent. I don't think they're lying about that and I don't know why people are suggesting that they are.

This is a PDF discussion of others who were affected by the same issue, if you're really interested in learning more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 16, 2022 5:38 PM

If that body was deformed, I'm completely lost for words for those on DL.

by Anonymousreply 39February 16, 2022 5:38 PM

How come her contemporaries didn't get fat. I thought for sure she'd look after her >$10k/day figure.

by Anonymousreply 40February 16, 2022 5:39 PM

She needs to get over herself. She still looks better than the average 56 years old woman in this country who weighs 200-plus pounds. There are risks to any type of procedure, and she should have tried to diet and exercise rather than do what she thought would be an easy way to lose the fat she gained.

I will give her credit for not fucking with her face too much and blowing it up with fillers and Botox like Madonna and Nicole Kidman and the other hags who can’t accept that they’re over 50.

by Anonymousreply 41February 16, 2022 5:44 PM

R9, in order for her to try to find something else to achieve happiness, she would need to have some measure of emotional depth, intelligence and talent. Now more than ever, it's evident thatall she ever had to offer are her (former) looks. And by the way, I am sorry for saying this, but I have never considered her pretty. She has always looked like David Bowie in drag, and the hermaphrodite vampire air that the both of them had has never been attractive.

Still, she is rich beyond most people's imagination and has enjoyed a very gratifying life just by virtue of being tall and thin. She should count her blessings and quit whining, because that makes her appear to be an out of touch imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 42February 16, 2022 6:05 PM

The interview is more harrowing than I expected. I dismissed her lawsuit as frivolous and figured she was trying to blame others for her own failings. But her descriptions of the fat deposits sound painful (they’re hard and affect her posture and ability to walk).

She’s still beautiful, but it sounds like nothing compensated for being in physical and emotional pain.

by Anonymousreply 43February 16, 2022 6:12 PM

It doesn't matter what you look like! I mean if you have a hunchback, just throw a little glitter on it, honey, and go dancing.

by Anonymousreply 44February 16, 2022 6:31 PM

[quote] she still won't get out of bed for anything less than 10,000 donuts a day.

Karma is a disfigured b*tch. That comment about the "$10k a day" -- such hubris and unbridled vanity -- would of course shape her destiny. Be careful what you say out loud, girls.

by Anonymousreply 45February 16, 2022 6:48 PM

Oh, well. At least she's not telling people on the bus that she used to be a star.

by Anonymousreply 46February 16, 2022 6:56 PM

It’s a shame Linda’s defined by one cunty quote made when she was young. While claiming to not get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day, she would also walk for up-and-coming designers for free…every season.

by Anonymousreply 47February 16, 2022 6:58 PM

Linda's main source of income is the $40,000/month she gets from Salma Hayak's billionaire husband, who got both women pregnant at the same time (so French). Linda and her golden egg live in a beautiful flat bought by Mr. Hayak.

Then her daughter will inherit millions so Linda will never have to worry about money.

She was clever in choosing her baby daddy. She chose a billionaire, just like Hugh Grant's ex girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 48February 16, 2022 7:06 PM

Didn't Hurley claim that she raised her son on her own dime?

by Anonymousreply 49February 16, 2022 7:11 PM

What I don’t understand is that it seems that the fat can come back/grow in the places treated but not all over. She looks like she’s gained weight all over, though? Maybe I’m wrong.

by Anonymousreply 50February 16, 2022 7:13 PM

Hurley was full of shit. She had the sad loser set up trusts for the kid from the get go, as well as trying to get Bing's father's inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 51February 16, 2022 7:18 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 16, 2022 8:05 PM

[quote]She looks like she’s gained weight all over, though? Maybe I’m wrong.

She has gained weight.

by Anonymousreply 53February 16, 2022 8:07 PM

Models truly are prostitutes at the end of the day. Off the top of my head, I can think of several who’ve dated/married/had kids with some ugly ass billionaires (Linda, Naomi, Heidi Klum, Elaine Irwin). At least Cindy and Claudia married successful men whose wealth skyrocketed well after marriage. And Christy seems to have married a a wunderkind who managed to crash and burn.

by Anonymousreply 54February 16, 2022 8:10 PM

She needs to visit a burn ward or three. Get a feel for what true disfigurement is like. She needs to work on her inner self (it's got to be in there somewhere), and get some serious therapy. She needs to get a fucking hobby. Preferably start a charity for those who suffer from disfigurement. Then, and only then, should she haul her lumpy ass off to South Korea. Best plastic surgeons on the planet. They will find a way to sort her physical issues out.

by Anonymousreply 55February 16, 2022 8:29 PM

Vanity is deadly. It’s unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 56February 16, 2022 8:49 PM

She wasn't a nice person at all when she was at her peak.

by Anonymousreply 57February 16, 2022 8:58 PM

HARD fat? Can't relate.

by Anonymousreply 58February 16, 2022 9:00 PM

She’s saying that she’s in physical pain and bleeding from it. This isn’t merely cosmetic. The media were really on her about her looks when she was caught out in public. I can’t slam her for trying to fix the narrative here. She’s not merely being lazy and complaining, she’s literally been disfigured and she’s in pain.

by Anonymousreply 59February 16, 2022 9:05 PM

[quote] What I don’t understand is that it seems that the fat can come back/grow in the places treated but not all over.

I’ve heard of this. Perhaps it fucks with fat cells. I remember Mariah Carey talking about lipo and how the fat can then show up in another area of the body. Not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 60February 16, 2022 9:07 PM

The pictures don’t match up to her description of being “brutally disfigured”

by Anonymousreply 61February 16, 2022 9:10 PM

Do some yoga, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 62February 16, 2022 9:11 PM

This is a cautionary tale for Bridget Fonda. You in danger gurl!

by Anonymousreply 63February 16, 2022 9:14 PM

you can't do procedures like this and then continue to eat like a pig. the fat has to go somewhere!!!

by Anonymousreply 64February 16, 2022 9:15 PM

Ok, Linda has the cool sculpting excuse. What excuse do Chrissy Metz and Lens Dunham have?

by Anonymousreply 65February 16, 2022 9:18 PM

[Quote] I remember Mariah Carey talking about lipo and how the fat can then show up in another area of the body.

That didn't stop Mimi from happing hips installed.

by Anonymousreply 66February 16, 2022 9:21 PM

*from having hips installed

by Anonymousreply 67February 16, 2022 9:21 PM

The deformity is unfortunate. But I'm betting she signed a waiver that in the RAREST of cases, extreme debilitating side affects can occur. She just happened to be in that .0001%.

This doesn't appear to be anyone's fault. Everyone simply has to work with and deal with what they've got.

by Anonymousreply 68February 16, 2022 9:34 PM

Take a close-up pic of my deformed puss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 16, 2022 9:35 PM

I thought this was meant as a spot treatment rather than a full-body procedure. Why didn't she just get lipo?

by Anonymousreply 70February 16, 2022 9:44 PM

Milla is her doppelganger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 16, 2022 9:47 PM

Meh, can't help it's a bit of karma 'i don't get out of bed for less than 10000 a day' indeed.

by Anonymousreply 72February 16, 2022 9:53 PM

Blame Cool Sculpting or the candy bars?

by Anonymousreply 73February 16, 2022 9:55 PM

[quote]I remember Mariah Carey talking about lipo and how the fat can then show up in another area of the body.

That's not how it really works.

Fat cells never truly disappear when you lose weight. The cells shrink, but don't actually go away when you lose weight. In turn, that's why it's also very easy to gain weight once you've been fat.

Lipo removes fat cells. So, if you gain weight after lipo, the existing fat cells in other parts of your body grow first before new fat cells are created in other parts of your body.

Weren't people suggesting that Evangelista was on anti-depressants or something that caused weight gain or was it that years of starving herself messed up here metabolism, combined with going off the coke and diet pills to stay skinny. Once she actually started eating food, she ballooned up.

by Anonymousreply 74February 16, 2022 10:13 PM

if karma passed out disfigurements to bitchy, superficial models then we'd see a whole lot more of this condition...

by Anonymousreply 75February 16, 2022 10:19 PM

Linda needs to take a life lesson from Tara Reid. You don’t see her complaining about her deformed stomach, and letting it stop her from getting drunk and partying on the beach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 16, 2022 10:59 PM

[quote]Weren't people suggesting that Evangelista was on anti-depressants or something that caused weight gain or was it that years of starving herself messed up here metabolism, combined with going off the coke and diet pills to stay skinny. Once she actually started eating food, she ballooned up.

Someone on another thread once reminded everyone that Linda comes from Italian peasant genes, and was always destined to blow up once she started eating a normal diet.

by Anonymousreply 77February 16, 2022 11:02 PM

[quote]Meh, can't help it's a bit of karma 'i don't get out of bed for less than 10000 a day' indeed.

Please KARMA me anytime!

by Anonymousreply 78February 16, 2022 11:03 PM

Another Linda quote:"It was God who made me so beautiful. If I weren't, then I'd be a teacher." Ouch. Not one to think before speaking and she was in her mid-twenties when she uttered the $10,000 a day line. Later on, she said she would've done things and said things a lot differently, that she didn't know what was happening at the time, and that it was happening so fast.

She was a very talented model. It does take talent to be that successful for so long (at least it was then, compared to the insufferable nepotism in modeling today). Although, to my teenage eyes during the 1990s, she seemed impatient and unfriendly in interviews. In Michael Gross' book, a person in her industry said she was friendly to influential photographers, but she was essentially a cold fish. You can be on top of the world with everyone kissing your ass, but you never know what the future will bring and how it will humble you.

by Anonymousreply 79February 16, 2022 11:18 PM

This drunk bitch drank too much and got fat and thinks that some beauty routine is the reason she's bloated, weighs 200 lbs, and now has back fat! Bitch, go to rehab!!!!

by Anonymousreply 80February 17, 2022 2:30 AM

Linda it was only a matter of time before you'd turn into a fat Italian mama

by Anonymousreply 81February 17, 2022 2:33 AM

When Linda sits around the House of Evangelista she REALLY sits around the House of Evangelista!

by Anonymousreply 82February 17, 2022 2:43 AM

[quote] Another Linda quote:"It was God who made me so beautiful.

And then he tried to make you age and fill out but you fought him

by Anonymousreply 83February 17, 2022 2:56 AM

I thought she was a fantastic model in her heyday. I think she still has lovely facial features. But she's rich and never has to work another day in her life, the drama queening is a bit much. Lipo that shit and move on. This does not need a spread in People.

by Anonymousreply 84February 17, 2022 3:10 AM

[quote] "Honestly- poor thing. It must be difficult (not being snarky) given how she used to look."

No comment.

by Anonymousreply 85February 17, 2022 4:16 AM

I love how Anderson Cooper with his idiotic grin is at the top corner of the People cover.

He looks like a demonic thought bubble over poor Linda.

by Anonymousreply 86February 17, 2022 4:27 AM

Her narcissism is so extreme. Anyone with any sense would know that the “normal people mag reader” would find her comments offensive .

She wasted FIVE YEARS of her privileged life in seclusion. As if she were disfigured , which she is not.

Other old supermodels rush to her defense . Tie them all down and force feed them sugar and fat.

by Anonymousreply 87February 17, 2022 4:30 AM

I'm sure it's unpleasant to have protruding nodules. She's not deformed. Shit happens.

by Anonymousreply 88February 17, 2022 6:20 AM

Please welcome to the stage: PROTRUDING NODULES

by Anonymousreply 89February 17, 2022 6:45 AM

R77 At least her italian genes prevented her to get fat earlier, look at americans, they all get obese in their 30s

by Anonymousreply 90February 17, 2022 10:41 AM

I'd be more embarrassed about posing for People Magazine in 2022 than having stray nodules.

by Anonymousreply 91February 17, 2022 11:39 AM

I wish I could take a time machine back to 1992 so I could tell Linda that in February 2022, she’ll be on the cover of People talking about getting fat…and Naomi will be on the cover of British Vogue with her baby.

by Anonymousreply 92February 17, 2022 11:42 AM

Jesus, Campbell has an infant? HOW?

Oh, I see, paid someone to do it.

by Anonymousreply 93February 17, 2022 11:47 AM

Linda, at least, has retained her soul. Naomi hasn't had one in over 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 94February 17, 2022 11:48 AM

Something tells me that with a daughter, Naomi’s going to be the one getting things thrown at her head from now on.

by Anonymousreply 95February 17, 2022 11:49 AM

NOT THE MAMA!

by Anonymousreply 96February 17, 2022 11:50 AM

Women and their vanity.

by Anonymousreply 97February 17, 2022 12:47 PM

Let's say Linda wins her case......after taxes & lawyers fees, how much do you think she'll net? 15/20 million?

by Anonymousreply 98February 17, 2022 1:03 PM

Some of you haven't read the interview! Linda has had liposuction - twice - and both times it failed. It's not a regular kind of fat, it's physically harder and less pliable, hence the painful, bleeding blisters she suffered from now. She's deformed because her arms can't sit by her sides anymore.

In all honesty, it sounds horrible, and for it to happen to her - someone considered the most beautiful woman in the world - must be hard for her to contend with. She flourished in a shallow, dog-eat-dog industry, and lasted for years. She has my respect.

by Anonymousreply 99February 17, 2022 1:51 PM

Mine too, r99. My heart and soul cry for her!

by Anonymousreply 100February 17, 2022 2:13 PM

Why can't they just cut them out? She is still beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 101February 17, 2022 2:26 PM

She and Carnie Wilson should do a podcast

by Anonymousreply 102February 17, 2022 3:59 PM

Can't some lipo and plastic surgery solve those issues though? She could've quietly sued/settled with the surgeon and then corrected the "disfigurement" instead of going public with this

by Anonymousreply 103February 17, 2022 4:18 PM

I see what she's talking about. Unless you're really obese (she's not), then you wouldn't have those large bulges. She's still beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 104February 17, 2022 4:22 PM

SANCTUARY!

by Anonymousreply 105February 17, 2022 4:35 PM

Linda’s problem is that unlike her supermodel colleagues, she wasn’t plucked out of obscurity and told she should model. She decided at a young age she wanted to be a model, and she did whatever it took to be a successful one. Of all the supermodels, she was thought to have the best runway walk in terms of showing off the clothes. It was smooth and steady, with a perfect turn, and she could open and drop a jacket in a millisecond.

She also nurtured relationships with top designers and photographers, and became the de facto Queen of the Supermodels. But for some she lacked commercial appeal and got stuck in the world of high fashion…which has no need for a an overweight woman in her 50s.

by Anonymousreply 106February 17, 2022 4:36 PM

She should hook up with a plus sized clothes designer and rebrand herself as a mature, plus-sized model and fashion entrepreneur. It would extend her shelf life.

by Anonymousreply 107February 17, 2022 4:39 PM

She’s not “plus-sized”. She’s bloated and lumpy.

by Anonymousreply 108February 17, 2022 5:10 PM

Linda should just enjoy her middle aged plumpness, after all she's rich enough to indulge.

Get a caftan and enjoy some Haagen-Daas honey! There's lots of great series streaming right now too, you don't even have to get off the couch!

by Anonymousreply 109February 17, 2022 5:13 PM

It’s always good to get the word out that these cosmetic procedures come with serious risks.

by Anonymousreply 110February 17, 2022 5:37 PM

Elaine Irwin had a baby with an old ugly billionaire? Who is this ugly man?

Elaine's ex-husband was musician John Mellencamp and her current husband is a race car team owner and media businessman, Jay Penske.

Jay, at 42, is 10 years younger than Elaine.

Jay isn't ugly at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 17, 2022 5:50 PM

Lots of people in this thread must have reading comprehension problems.

Linda has not developed normal soft fat deposits due to the Cool Sculpting, all those bulges in the photos are now hardened areas. Fat is not supposed to be hard.

I wonder how difficult it would be to have the various hardened fat deposits completely cut off?

by Anonymousreply 112February 17, 2022 6:35 PM

You’re right, R111. I made that comment thinking of John Mellancamp, who is aggressively unattractive….but he’s not a billionaire.

This thread has me wondering who Linda wears these days. Do Marc Jacobs and John Galliano secretly send her plus size versions of their clothes? Or does she wear Chicos or Lane Bryant? Is there a luxury designer who caters to overweight women?

by Anonymousreply 113February 17, 2022 6:37 PM

This is what happens to supermodels when they give up the white powders.

by Anonymousreply 114February 17, 2022 6:47 PM

No sympathy for the visuals of the bulging, but certainly sympathy for the fact that they are hard and causing pain. I assume a surgeon can't just cut it out or she would have done it, she has the money for it I assume.

by Anonymousreply 115February 17, 2022 6:49 PM

Linda Evangelista's Fat Folds is the name of my new punk band.

by Anonymousreply 116February 17, 2022 6:59 PM

[quote]This thread has me wondering who Linda wears these days. Do Marc Jacobs and John Galliano secretly send her plus size versions of their clothes? Or does she wear Chicos or Lane Bryant? Is there a luxury designer who caters to overweight women?

Doesn't Christian Siriano also design for plus sizes?

by Anonymousreply 117February 17, 2022 7:10 PM

[quote]Linda Evangelista's Fat Folds is the name of my new punk band.

Your band can open for Ben Folds Five.

by Anonymousreply 118February 17, 2022 7:11 PM

All those years of boozing, drinking and shoving coke up her nose have sure ruined her face.

by Anonymousreply 119February 17, 2022 7:15 PM

r112 That is what I was asking. Can't they just go in and cut the lumps out? It is hardend body fat. I guess the only thing is it would leave a hole or indent in her flesh unless they the take out enough and tighten the skin. Her best bet is to diet and exercise down to lose enough fat to have loose skin and they can do a body tuck. It is painful but if she wants her old body back....

by Anonymousreply 120February 17, 2022 7:50 PM

[quote][R112] That is what I was asking. Can't they just go in and cut the lumps out? It is hardend body fat. I guess the only thing is it would leave a hole or indent in her flesh unless they the take out enough and tighten the skin. Her best bet is to diet and exercise down to lose enough fat to have loose skin and they can do a body tuck. It is painful but if she wants her old body back....

The big problem is, it's not normal fat. It cannot be exercised or dieted away. Surgery might help, but it would likely take a great plastic surgeon who knows about this odd type of fat transformation.

by Anonymousreply 121February 17, 2022 7:54 PM

I imagine her nodules as being like frozen sticks of butter just under the skin. That would suck. I can’t even try clothes on right with a security tag on it imagine having frozen butter sized lumps all over you. I think i would get at least the one by her armpit/bra line cut out and roll the dice with skin grafting.

by Anonymousreply 122February 17, 2022 8:06 PM

If plain-faced , fatty Ashley Graham can walk the runway, then why not Linda?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123February 17, 2022 8:25 PM

#109 = Bridget Fonda

by Anonymousreply 124February 17, 2022 8:58 PM

R123 Ashley Graham is soft fat. Linda Evangelista is hard lumpy fat.

by Anonymousreply 125February 18, 2022 3:53 AM

[quote]Some of you haven't read the interview! Linda has had liposuction - twice - and both times it failed. It's not a regular kind of fat, it's physically harder and less pliable, hence the painful, bleeding blisters she suffered from now. She's deformed because her arms can't sit by her sides anymore. In all honesty, it sounds horrible, and for it to happen to her - someone considered the most beautiful woman in the world - must be hard for her to contend with. She flourished in a shallow, dog-eat-dog industry, and lasted for years. She has my respect.

Mothers, grandmothers, great-grandmothers, aunts and neighbors of the last few generations looked fine as they aged. I don't remember it ever crossing my mind that women needed to surgically *do* anything to themselves. These past three decades have been so bizarre with the plastic surgery craze. No one looks better, they just look strange. It's barbaric in a way.

by Anonymousreply 126February 18, 2022 4:07 AM

^ An easier way to say the first part is that it used to be fine to just age naturally, and no one thought women should undergo surgery to better their lives

by Anonymousreply 127February 18, 2022 4:11 AM

Sorry R106- she really WAS plucked from obscurity- St. Catharines Ontario- and started with rando mall “fashion shows”

by Anonymousreply 128February 18, 2022 4:17 AM

That’s the real takeaway, R126. She got fat as she got older, it happens to everyone. But she wanted a quick fix and here we are. Every procedure comes with risks. Most people are too naive or self-absorbed to think it could happen to them, but it can and does happen more than they think.

Another problem is every type of doctor (and now nurses) think they can do these procedures after a weekend training session at a hotel in Orlando. So many family practitioners, obgyns and dentists are turning to cosmetic medicine to make a quick buck. And people are dumb, going to the billboard doctor advertising “$2000 implants!!” or the mall clinic for Botox parties rather than an actual board-certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist.

I always use Tori Spelling as an example. Her father was one of the richest men in Hollywood with the biggest house in LA. And THAT was the best surgeons could do with her tits. And now I have Linda’s example as a caveat.

by Anonymousreply 129February 18, 2022 4:20 AM

Britney Spears had tons of Cool Sculpting and lipo. Two nose jobs. Facial fillers. Botox. Lip injections. A few pairs of tits implanted. Maybe some ass fat transfer. And she looks fine and fit. That's good luck. Because she doesn't know how to brush her teeth.

Evangelista is a casualty of this treatment and there is NOTHING wrong with her going public about it. These are not just soft lumps of flesh. They are abnormal hard growths that disfigure her body and cause her physical pain. She's distorted. People develop and have lipomas removed all the time. They are soft growths that can become quite large. Usually on the neck or back or limps. They still require a great deal of surgical expertise to not damage nerves and blood vessels. They are naturally occurring and have a tendency to grow back. Regular people freak the fuck out about them. And they have to PAY to have them removed.

I'm sure Linda did not seek out any bargain cosmetic treatments or anything that was considered overly risky. That's kind of the point of her story, if you bother to read it. She is one of the unlucky - she is disfigured. Some people with Botox have a half closed eyelid for life. Or worse. But it is the most popular treatment procedure in the world. People get it more easily and often than teeth cleaning.

Not a single old fag on this site would feel any less self conscious than Evangelista. Don't be mean. She is brave in stepping forward. People have been commenting on her weight and body and aging face for the last decade. She's telling you why she hasn't been able to feel fierce in herself. Fat cells don't disappear. Even regular lipo has a risk of just making future fat accumulate in weird places. But Evangelista is deformed and in pain. Those are large, hard misshapen protrusions.

She was and is always the super est model of them all. There are less than ten legendary models. Linda is one of them. Getting older is hard for everyone - but to have something so disastrous happen as a result of a minimally invasive procedure, is actually pretty tragic. She's obviously got the best medical care and has tried some things to improve the situation. She'll never be the same. And she's disfigured and in physical pain. She should be commended for going public. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 130February 18, 2022 5:45 AM

*limbs

by Anonymousreply 131February 18, 2022 5:47 AM

Medical errors destroy way more lives than you can imagine. I know all too well.

by Anonymousreply 132February 18, 2022 7:22 AM

True, R132. I’m lucky since it hasn’t affected my overall quality of life, but a doctor severed a nerve during routine surgery and I haven’t had feeling in an area of my body for decades.

by Anonymousreply 133February 18, 2022 7:26 AM

From what I have read is that this lawsuit hinges on a few important concepts. One is that the company may have purposefully underestimated the rate of developing Paradoxical Adipose Hyperplasia after the procedure. Newer studies have shown a rate that is higher (although not by much). If Cool Sculpting tried to hide the actual rate, they will probably have to pay up.

by Anonymousreply 134February 18, 2022 9:33 AM

R132, yes. I have a very ugly scar on my leg from a childhood surgery. It could be improved with plastic surgery but I’m not going under general anesthesia for vanity. It never affected my quality of life, I got all the dick I wanted when I wanted it, who cares? My father died from a surgical error, I’m not messing with it unless the risk is worth it. People forget how risky surgery is.

I don’t know many adults who don’t have some deformity or scar or flaw. We’re middle-aged people who’ve had accidents, illnesses, have been careless with various recreational pursuits. We’re lucky to be here.

by Anonymousreply 135February 18, 2022 11:09 AM

Deformities and scars and flaws are easy to write off when you're a man, women are judged much more harshly on these things. Not saying women should go under the knife for looks but I understand the reasons if they do.

by Anonymousreply 136February 18, 2022 4:25 PM

She’s married to a rapist so I have no fucks to give.

by Anonymousreply 137February 18, 2022 4:41 PM

A lot of women in their late 50s get arm boobs, droopy jowls, and fat all over.

The fat is squishy, true, and not "hard", but it's still awkward AF.

by Anonymousreply 138February 18, 2022 4:51 PM

It’s interesting you say that, R137. She made the ultimate Faustian bargain by marrying a rapist who, at the time, was co-owner of the top modeling agency. She certainly got the career she wanted after that, but now she’s left with nothing…figuratively (she’s still rich).

by Anonymousreply 139February 18, 2022 4:52 PM

You face risks of complications every time you have any type of a cosmetic procedure. I had kybella for my chin fat. It made my chin look lumpy (my doctor no longer uses kybella because it has caused so many issues). Another dr said that it was loose skin, and not fat, that made my chin look fat/saggy in the first place. I did a lower lift to tighten the skin. My neck and chin now look great, but I have nasty scars on both ears. It looks obvious that I had work done. Apparently, the ears are more likely to scar and keloid than other parts of the body (I didn’t know this going in). Shit happens. If we all sued, no one would perform any procedures.

by Anonymousreply 140February 18, 2022 4:53 PM

R140, did you get this in NYC?

My best friend is looking to get his neck done. he has a bit of jowl.

how much did yours cost?

by Anonymousreply 141February 18, 2022 5:01 PM

Linda looks chubby, not deformed...

by Anonymousreply 142February 18, 2022 5:04 PM

You obviously didn't look at all the photos R142.

by Anonymousreply 143February 18, 2022 5:08 PM

[quote] And people are dumb, going to the billboard doctor

Thank you Dr. Zizmor!! 💉

by Anonymousreply 144February 18, 2022 6:12 PM

[quote]Mothers, grandmothers, great-grandmothers, aunts and neighbors of the last few generations looked fine as they aged. I don't remember it ever crossing my mind that women needed to surgically *do* anything to themselves. These past three decades have been so bizarre with the plastic surgery craze. No one looks better, they just look strange. It's barbaric in a way.

The point is, you are talking about average women. Linda Evangelista is a woman whose entire life as younger woman was based on how she looked, she made her living based on her appearance. Linda sold millions in products based on her super model body and face.

Aging is much different for women who were famous super models, or female movie stars, whose entire career was based on their looks and how their appearance helped to sell products.

So many in this thread simply don't get it. I work with models, they are some of the most insecure, depressed and neurotic people on the planet. These models might exude confidence and arrogance, but so many models are scared little girls.

Imagine if your entire life revolved around your appearance? Then those looks fade through aging or in Linda's case, bad surgical procedures?

A lot of these models never develop intellectually, they skate on their looks for many years. Then, when their looks fade, they have nothing to offer the world.

Former super model Paulina Porizkova is the poster child for this behaviour. Paulina clearly cannot cope with aging, even though she still looks attractive, it's obvious, she still wants to look like a 25 year old super model and lure in hot young men..

The irony, Paulina was married to a very ugly much older man and she likely earned much more money than Ric Ocasek ever did. The Cars weren't exactly The Beatles!

by Anonymousreply 145February 18, 2022 6:17 PM

Paulina Porizkova is officially NUTS. She's scares me. She's kept her figure and her hair and her good bones. But nobody wants to fuck her and she's gonna kill a man someday. Only a well known man.

Linda at least has a husband, lots of money and she really was THE greatest of them all.

by Anonymousreply 146February 18, 2022 6:39 PM

Linda isn't married. She divorced that guy over 20 years ago. Not sure why people are so confused about that as it's an easy Google search.

by Anonymousreply 147February 18, 2022 6:54 PM

R21 you mean the man she divorced over 30 years ago? No, why would they ask her about that

by Anonymousreply 148February 18, 2022 6:55 PM

20 years ^. Next year it will be 30 years since the divorced.

by Anonymousreply 149February 18, 2022 6:58 PM

R 99 People get blisters and corns and other nasty stuff on their feet — due to diabetes , being obese, etc. A good podiatrist fits them with special “ cushions “ or orthotics or whatever so they can walk comfortably .

Princess Linda has the bucks to be fitted with special garments to prevent chafing and bleeding .

Ok…. No more modeling for her — it won’t look right under a designer gown. Her days of looking ravishing are gone.

I have ZERO EMPATHY. Look around at people dying of Covid , poverty all over —- not to sound dramatic

But she is the ultimate drama Queen !!!

SHE MADE A FUCKING FORTUNE OFF HER LOOKS ONLY BECAUSE SHE WON THE GENE POOL.

I’m embarrassed for her over the top self pity and sense of self importance

In all plastic surgery cases there is ALWAYS A RISK AND IM CERTAIN SHE WAS INFORMED.

by Anonymousreply 150February 18, 2022 7:04 PM

R150, Linda doesn't sound like the brightest bulb in the box, she possibly didn't do much research about Cool Sculpting. I would not be surprised.

Have you ever had a conversation with a fashion model? If not, watch out, your brain will turn to sludge!

by Anonymousreply 151February 18, 2022 7:25 PM

r106 Linda was always the one you couldn't take your eyes off of. While Christie T was more beautiful, Linda clearly had that "it" factor very few have. I do sympathize with her plight but many of us regular people were once very handsome or very beautiful too and don't go to extremes to fight it... Getting old it isnt fun. After a while, no matter what you do you should realize can't beat it and just except it. As someone said above, Linda should have prepared herself while she was still young for something of substance to do with herself after modeling..she didnt and all she has left is fighting a losing battle with herself

by Anonymousreply 152February 18, 2022 7:31 PM

I did r143 and cant get upset over an 50yr old pluses silly vanity..she is still chubby..normal and should have accepted it.

Someone posted she should have quietly sued the Drs..... When you put yourself in People or other rags, we are going to snark

by Anonymousreply 153February 18, 2022 7:35 PM

[quote]Someone posted she should have quietly sued the Drs..... When you put yourself in People or other rags, we are going to snark.

Some of my fave quotes, the first one certainly applies to women like Linda and Paulina.

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."

"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction."

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."

"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance."

"The truth is rarely pure and never simple."

by Anonymousreply 154February 18, 2022 7:43 PM

A change in eating habits should be her primary approach to her current condition. You shouldn't rely on getting rid of unwanted fat by just cool sculpting or surgery.

by Anonymousreply 155February 18, 2022 7:45 PM

I love how looking like an aging woman is devastating for these supermodels. Just shows you how dangerous it is to rely on your beauty and build no other facet of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 156February 18, 2022 7:50 PM

Linda is of menopausal age, that means the fat migrates to more masculine areas like the waist, back and torso. No amount of dieting can fix where the fat goes, just the amount...she should have stuck with lipo

by Anonymousreply 157February 18, 2022 7:50 PM

r145 your post made a lot of sense but in the end the models themselves are at fault and no one else is to blame....They had to know one day they were going to age just like the rest of us. They aren't special just because they thought they were and a bunch of ass kissing idiots kept telling them how great they were. What you wrote makes me even less sorry for her and the rest of them. No one should be that fucking shallow and if they are, well too bad on them.

Most people lived just the opposite lives, average looks, average money , no one boosting their self esteems and yet they have more substance than Linda who's biggest problem in the world was getting older

by Anonymousreply 158February 18, 2022 8:07 PM

I had a large lipoma on my hip that I had surgically removed a few years ago. I was so self-conscious of it. It was disfiguring and really awful for me because I once had a cute figure and then I didn't. When it came to my boyfriends I always felt like I had to warm them about the fatty tumor as a disclaimer before we got intimate. (Actually, none of my bfs really cared). I had the lipoma longer than I cared to admit because I was scared going under anesthesia for elective surgery. However, I finally found a plastic surgeon in NYC who did lipoma removals, especially large ones, regularly and using local anesthesia. (He did general anesthesia if the lipoma was located in a sensitive area, which mine wasn't thankfully).

I did local with that procedure. The only downside to the procedure was post-op. I had to wear a surgical drainage tube at the incision site for nearly two weeks. Initially, the fluid didn't go down but eventually, it did, helped by the doctor draining it. I also went to a lymphatic therapist who helped facilitate the drainage of the fluid. Several years later, my body looks normal. I have a waist and the scar is barely perceptible. I'm very pleased, truly.

I'm sorry for what Linda is going through. Obviously, I had it much different than she did as I'm not a supermodel.

by Anonymousreply 159February 18, 2022 8:26 PM

Glad you got your lipoma out. Those are usually easy to scoop out, like popping a walnut out of the shell. They are usually moveable, soft masses. The PSH lumps are hard, painful masses. Quite different, really.

by Anonymousreply 160February 18, 2022 8:31 PM

It's a bit much for her to say she's "brutally disfigured," but I also feel sorry for her. The side effect from her procedure has limited some of her mobility. The scrutiny she gets from being famous and known for her appearance doesn't help either. I can't imagine ageing and looking worse over time and having strangers pointing it out in the media. It's good that she's talking about this. Hopefully, it will inspire more people to be careful and think twice.

Let's be honest here: if you were born with supermodel looks, wouldn't you exploit it as much as you could and enjoy all the benefits it gives? I can't blame her for taking advantage of it in a world that overvalues beauty. However, she took her appearance for granted and didn't develop her mind and inner substance. That was her biggest mistake.

by Anonymousreply 161February 18, 2022 9:03 PM

R1577 That's not necessarily true. One can usually get rid of almost all unwanted fat over time if they are on a healthy keto diet, because your body learns to burn fat instead of carbs.

by Anonymousreply 162February 18, 2022 9:46 PM

Could be Linda's brain is deformed, esp from all her years of coke and alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 163February 18, 2022 10:16 PM

Is menopause a contributing factor?

by Anonymousreply 164February 18, 2022 10:52 PM

[quote] The scrutiny she gets from being famous and known for her appearance doesn't help either. I can't imagine ageing and looking worse over time and having strangers pointing it out in the media.

Idk. Two sides of the same coin - when your looks benefit you so much on the way up, expect some scrutiny on the way down. It’s the price you pay, no pun intended.

Plus, she can easily go incognito, she’s not that well known anymore an quite frankly, she doesn’t resemble her old self much. It’s not like when Liz Taylor got fat.

by Anonymousreply 165February 18, 2022 11:14 PM

[quote]It’s not like when Liz Taylor got fat.

La Liz was a very famous movie star, her celebrity transcended many different age groups. Almost everyone knew who Liz was.

by Anonymousreply 166February 18, 2022 11:19 PM

She needs to volunteer in a third world country.

by Anonymousreply 167February 18, 2022 11:21 PM

Liz has been volunteering in a third world country since 2011. It's hot as hell there.

by Anonymousreply 168February 18, 2022 11:37 PM

I had this hard fatty tumor on my forehead three years ago. I thought that it was a scar from a pimple or something like that. But it would not pop. They used a local to numb it and basically cut it out of my forehead. And the dermatologist told me to put Vaseline on it…I thought it would need some special ointment. Nope, just Vaseline. There is a scar, but very faint.

by Anonymousreply 169February 19, 2022 12:11 AM

I wonder if she got her eyes done. Because they look amazing

by Anonymousreply 170February 19, 2022 12:19 AM

R166 Re-read R165, that's what he meant.

by Anonymousreply 171February 19, 2022 12:20 AM

I hope she's okay.

by Anonymousreply 172February 21, 2022 1:34 PM

I had the same procedure done. I have no where close to the money Linda Evangelista has, so I'm surprised she didn't have a better doctor. But one thing that they probably didn't do was massage the frozen lumps of fat right after the massage. This is one of the most painful parts of the procedure that they don't tell you about, but the most important. They put these things that look like Tupperware containers on your fat areas, stomach, love handles, thighs. There is a vacuum attached that sucks skin, fat up into it and starts to freeze it. At first it's uncomfortable but you become numb to it. They leave it on for like 30 minutes or so. When they take it off, the fat is like frozen butter in the shape of the instrument they used. The technician is suppose to come in and massage that frozen lump down until the the fat is soft, liquid feeling again. My technician told me, I know this really hurts (and it did) but I have to do this until I feel no lumps, otherwise they will remain inside of you like that.

I am guessing that whomever performed the procedure on Linda didn't do this part. I am guessing that they know how much it hurts and were probably afraid to hurt her. Or they may have started and she protested and they didn't do as much as they should have. But there is no reason she should be lumpy like this if the procedure is done properly.

And it works. If you consistently go to the gym, like I did before, the fat melts away in those areas. You lean down just as you hope you would from working out. In the course of six weeks, two procedures, the fat melted away from my sides and stomach. You basically piss the dead fat cells out. And since the fat cells are dead, even when you gain weight back it's easier to lose.

by Anonymousreply 173February 21, 2022 1:53 PM

Judging from her photos she clearly doesn't work out. She has no muscle tone - like at all. Sorry but Jane Fonda is still fit as fuck in her eighties. This is laziness.

by Anonymousreply 174February 21, 2022 9:00 PM

R173 That sounds disgusting. I'd rather be fat than have to massage hardened fat cells. Ick.

by Anonymousreply 175February 21, 2022 9:10 PM

Beauty is pain.

by Anonymousreply 176February 21, 2022 10:00 PM

Except when you're left in pain AND ugly.

by Anonymousreply 177February 21, 2022 10:04 PM

Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

by Anonymousreply 178February 21, 2022 10:07 PM

Vanity kills.

by Anonymousreply 179February 21, 2022 11:04 PM

It don't pay bills.

by Anonymousreply 180February 21, 2022 11:08 PM

What good is science if it can't restore Linda's youth and beauty?

Science and medicine sucks!

by Anonymousreply 181February 22, 2022 4:46 PM

R173, I have no doubt there are a litany of excuses as to why you are still fat - cosmetic procedures being very low on that list.

by Anonymousreply 182February 22, 2022 4:49 PM

What happened to her is sad, not tragic. It was also an assumed risk. It looks like she has underarm fat and a weird lump in here groin that can be flattened with Spanx. Other photos suggest the bottom half of her face is droopy, but that could be aging.

Millions of women have mastectomies and get on with it. Yes, medical malpractice is a bitch. But deformity is a word that should be used cautiously and it's not appropriate here.

by Anonymousreply 183February 24, 2022 1:41 PM

Big deal. She just looks like most other average middle aged women. Zero sympathy for this woman.

by Anonymousreply 184February 24, 2022 1:47 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 25, 2022 7:25 PM

I don’t doubt that the cool sculpting was a disaster, but she has obviously gained quite a bit of weight. I doubt she is under 170 now and was probably not more than 140 at the height of career. Not saying she’s huge at 5’10” or whatever, but it’s really hard to say that the changes to her face aren’t due to age and weight gain. The lumps below the neck, sure. But how much is that worth on a slightly overweight middle-aged woman? She should have spent the last four months at canyon ranch. She’d have a much more compelling. case.

by Anonymousreply 186February 25, 2022 8:30 PM

Her chin looks shorter ln R185's comparison shots. I feel for her, though, aging sucks, especially when you were formerly stunning. She looks pretty good though, for her age.

by Anonymousreply 187February 25, 2022 9:25 PM

In one of the close ups, it likes like there is an area of hardened lumps on the lower side of the jaw.

by Anonymousreply 188February 25, 2022 9:31 PM

Are those jowls?

by Anonymousreply 189February 27, 2022 2:17 AM

She shouldn't have gotten fat in the first place, then she wouldn't have needed CoolSculpting. Take responsibility for yourself, Linda.

by Anonymousreply 190February 27, 2022 3:44 AM

She lost her looks because she gained weight- a lot of weight. She tried the easy way out rather than a good diet and exercise. It’s everyone else’s fault. Not the smartest woman.

by Anonymousreply 191February 27, 2022 4:25 AM

Considering ALL of the PS options out there, and her "forgetting" to take the pill which made all of these "unplanned child but so bravely raising him on her own *barf*" dollars fly in every month (BTW, Salma looks amazing and that kid looks cute and familiar, but can't place it) she could have gone to South Korea, NYC, LA, Miami, hell, even Brazil. Basically any place on the fucking planet where their work is solid and not done out of a fucking strip mall, and advertised on billboards in Newark.

I am guessing she was expecting to be THE FACE (and body) of Cool Sculpting for a big FAT fee, and with that, buy herself yet another chunk (hah) of leisure time where she didn't have to get out of bed at ALL, but it all went terribly wrong.

Well bitch, welcome to the real world. Seriously, you dumb cow. Go to the burn wards. Go to the fucking field hospitals where land mine victims end up. Go see the homeless camps just down the street from where you live. Go and DO something beyond smelling your own fatuous farts on the cover of People (oh how the mighty have fallen) and get to getting on with life.

by Anonymousreply 192February 27, 2022 4:52 AM

Fuck this bitch I could care less

by Anonymousreply 193February 27, 2022 5:06 AM

If she lost 20 pounds, no one would notice anything except the fact that she's 25 years older.

by Anonymousreply 194March 1, 2022 9:11 PM

So you do care R193, if even just a little?

by Anonymousreply 195March 1, 2022 9:59 PM

It’s a New York idiom r195. If you didn’t grow up in NY, you don’t get it. It really does mean, I don’t give a shit. It’s not meant to be literal.

by Anonymousreply 196March 2, 2022 1:21 AM

R196: Whoosh! R195's post went completely over your head. Talk about not getting it.

The correct expression is "I [bold]couldn't[/bold] care less." R193's incorrect post (frequently made, even on DL) said the opposite: he [bold]could[/bold] care less than he cares about Linda, i.e. he still has some fucks to give. 195's question played on that error.

And no, it's not a NY idiom. It's been a common expression in English-speaking countries for decades.

by Anonymousreply 197March 2, 2022 5:20 AM

Facially, Linda looks like a cute, sweet Mom now. Has a nice vibe about her. I think she looks much better than Cindy Crawford, who has disfigured her face beyond recognition.

by Anonymousreply 198March 2, 2022 5:34 AM

In some of those DM photos, Linda looks like Roseanne Bar, after Roseanne had all her face surgeries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 3, 2022 2:08 AM

R198 Really? I’ve always thought Linda gave off a rancid-cunt vibe. She still does.

by Anonymousreply 200March 3, 2022 9:16 AM

R198 Linda would be fab walking the runway in Amish Garb

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201March 3, 2022 1:01 PM

Plastic surgery is sold as such an easy fix with the biggest issue being cost rather than risk. I’m glad she went public.

by Anonymousreply 202March 3, 2022 2:32 PM

Black is so slimming r199

by Anonymousreply 203March 3, 2022 2:50 PM

I saw Linda on Jeopardy last night.

She looks good in glasses!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 3, 2022 2:56 PM

Poor thing looks like she has some immune issues. You can see on the close-up picture at R185, the area around her cheek and nose, where the glasses are rubbing her face there is some kind of irritation happening. It might explain the hardened tissue and chaffing issues she describes. She has the resources to pursue every medical avenue, discover what is wrong and get it cured.

by Anonymousreply 205March 3, 2022 3:05 PM

Will she survive?

by Anonymousreply 206March 3, 2022 7:32 PM

Linda E looks good.Just filled out. All over.

by Anonymousreply 207March 3, 2022 8:57 PM

Wasn't there gossip in her prime that she wasn't so nice to lesser models? If so, this would be a brutal reckoning. But her present body shape suggests that slim didn't come naturally, and maintaining her shape during her career ruthless dieting with the rigor of a five star general.

by Anonymousreply 208March 5, 2022 9:45 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209July 1, 2022 1:14 AM

Love the Chanel bag paired with the denim jacket and sweatpants. But seriously, going out in public with greasy hair and sweatpants just screams I Don’t Give A Shit Anymore which is kind of sad.

by Anonymousreply 210July 1, 2022 1:29 AM

R210 Yes, this is a real splash of cold water in the face. I guess Linda had a good long run and now she is a dump and probably depressed. Meanwhile, my friend regularly sees Christy Turlington walking her dogs in Tribeca and tells me she is radiant.

by Anonymousreply 211July 1, 2022 2:33 AM

She’s back! The cover of the September issue of British Vogue…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212August 18, 2022 4:29 PM

Is she still heavily marbled?

by Anonymousreply 213August 18, 2022 4:43 PM

she said they taped her face back for the shoot.

by Anonymousreply 214August 18, 2022 5:09 PM

Is she still deformed? At least she’ll have a new career in the circus.

by Anonymousreply 215August 18, 2022 5:36 PM

Why doesn’t she just get a facelift?

I know the one guy with the island is out of the game, but surely he had an apprentice.

by Anonymousreply 216August 18, 2022 5:42 PM

We all can’t age gracefully

by Anonymousreply 217August 18, 2022 5:53 PM

In the link at R199 she looks like Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys. It’s just the photo, she doesn’t look bad at all. But her look was always angular and glam, not pretty. I’d have expected her to age like Angelica Houston, but she aged like a soccer mom.

by Anonymousreply 218August 18, 2022 5:54 PM

I always thought she was the ugliest model of the 90s. she looked hard and was too angular.

by Anonymousreply 219August 18, 2022 6:26 PM

They hid so much of her face in that vogue cover, she may as well been in a hijab

by Anonymousreply 220August 18, 2022 6:31 PM

R211: Christy Turlington seems to have interests other than herself. Same with Paulina Porizkova who only seems to be interested in herself. That never ages well.

Isabella Rossellini looks radiant as well, she is interested in the world and interesting in turn.

by Anonymousreply 221August 18, 2022 6:36 PM

I never liked Linda during her heyday, she seemed to radiate "vile cunt."

by Anonymousreply 222August 19, 2022 6:35 AM

I just saw a clip of her on YouTube, a vogue video discussing her looks over the years. Total airhead, I had never heard her speak before.

by Anonymousreply 223August 19, 2022 2:34 PM

You’re right, R223…she sounds kind of off in the video. She was never very dynamic or particularly interesting, but now she sounds like she had a stroke or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224August 20, 2022 3:56 PM

I will admit that unlike Cindy and Naomi, at least Linda’s looks didn’t harden to the point she developed more masculine qualities.

by Anonymousreply 225August 22, 2022 6:15 AM

The media equivalent of a carnival sideshow

by Anonymousreply 226August 22, 2022 6:16 AM

Sounds like she went to a strip mall for these procedures.

by Anonymousreply 227August 22, 2022 6:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!