Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Remember when Robert Pattinson tried to rebrand himself as a thoughtful actor a few years ago?

He gave up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 10, 2022 5:15 PM

He is rather the king of the indies now, isn't he? I think he is a thoughtful actor. The blonde isn't good.

by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2022 5:40 PM

He was awesome in Good Time and The Lighthouse. I think he's a great actor.

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2022 5:43 PM

"CBS Sunday Morning" did feature on Kristen Stewart, mentioning her relationship with Pattinson. Then told us she plans to marry her girlfriend, though no date has been set. Guess he was her Merkin.

by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2022 5:43 PM

He's proven himself to be a good actor, but photoshoots like that do not benefit him.

by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2022 5:50 PM

I think he is a very good actor and was underestimated because he started out in those silly Vampire movies. He also seems to have range . Sorry if you don’t like him OP.

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2022 5:53 PM

Why did GQ become such crap. Hate everything about them now - the horrible fashions, the poor writing? They make everyone look ugly.

by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2022 5:53 PM

King of the indies?

He’s Batman.

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2022 5:55 PM

Even I think this is too much.

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2022 5:56 PM

R7 that hasn't come out yet and who knows how it will do.

by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2022 6:02 PM

Honestly, at this point I can't remember the difference between Robert Pattinson, Andrew Garfield and Hayden Christensen.

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2022 6:04 PM

His hideous. Those baby teeth are atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2022 6:10 PM

[quote] He’s Batman.

No, he isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2022 6:10 PM

What is that supposed to be?

by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2022 6:19 PM

Honestly he looks like Sid Vicious and Vanilla Ice had a slightly retarded baby.

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2022 6:20 PM

R14 why I love Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2022 6:27 PM

Yuck

by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2022 10:57 PM

He’s serving Y2K-era JRM in those outfits. Only it looked natural and somehow better when Jonathan did it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 9, 2022 10:04 AM

He should come out as non-binary.

by Anonymousreply 18February 9, 2022 10:13 AM

He's a good indie actor in a very old-school kind of way, when indie actors were sociopaths with screen presence and interesting faces. Unfortunately, because he was in "Twilight," all these mags want to do stories on him like he's some A-list Hollywood player, and all he does is screw around and tell weird lies, which is boring when a dumb person does it.

by Anonymousreply 19February 9, 2022 10:31 AM

Cut or uncut though?

Asking for Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 20February 9, 2022 10:51 AM

JRM was gorgeous if a bit spooky looking when he was young. All 3 irish pretty boys had stints as models, before acting. JRM, Collin Farrell, and Jamie Dornan. Jamie was even a successful model. Jonathan got a lot of editorial work AFTER he became a star, and he looked fantastic in much of it. He works for so many big brands. I hope he made bank and didn't drink it all away.

Robert was never pretty, even when they tried to sell him as that. He's not ugly. He might get handsome in his 40s, who knows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 9, 2022 11:11 AM

[quote] JRM was gorgeous if a bit spooky looking when he was young.

Jonathan had impeccable timing, really. He hit it big in the 90s, when ‘anorexic junkie hustler’-chic was in.

by Anonymousreply 22February 9, 2022 11:31 AM

R14

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 10, 2022 1:23 AM

[quote] Robert was never pretty, even when they tried to sell him as that. He's not ugly. He might get handsome in his 40s, who knows.

Yeah. contrary to popular belief, between 35 and 40 is when people really blossom. By 60. his fug face will be gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 24February 10, 2022 1:37 AM

Anyone have any insider info on how The Batman is tracking? I just don't sense any real excitement for it or for Pattinson in the role. I suppose it will make some money but does anyone really expect it to compete with prior versions or even the lowest-grossing MCU movies?

by Anonymousreply 25February 10, 2022 1:48 AM

He’s redeemed himself with his latest films. Kristen Stewart will always suck. All of his public relationships seemed like beards to me.

by Anonymousreply 26February 10, 2022 1:52 AM

He stinks

by Anonymousreply 27February 10, 2022 1:54 AM

R24 I guess you are being snarky? But there are some men who come into their looks as mature men, not before. He has a masculine face, not a pretty boy's face. Irregular and full of angles. Age could add a lot of interest. I think he'd be even better if he were over 1.9m tall. But alas 1.85.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 10, 2022 8:24 AM

He was SO hot in "The Lighthouse." I think he's a good--but limited--actor. Pretty inconsistent tho. Really depends on the material and director. In one film, he's great, and then the next one not so much.

R3 Sexuality isn't as black and white for women as it is for men. Women can seamlessly go from cock to vagina FOR YEARS and then come back around to the dick. So Pattinson didn't have to be a merkin (hello grandpa).

I mean...how do you not know that?

by Anonymousreply 29February 10, 2022 9:35 AM

Stewart and Delevingne seem mostly lezzie but party/glam girls who had a few male lovers too.

by Anonymousreply 30February 10, 2022 10:12 AM

He doesn’t wash. I read that he stinks of BO and his hair is so oily it has a greenish sheen.

by Anonymousreply 31February 10, 2022 10:21 AM

At 35 he's a bit long in the tooth for that sort of photoshoot. It's more suited to a guy in his 20s trying to extend his career beyond "handsome young romantic" roles.

by Anonymousreply 32February 10, 2022 10:24 AM

He's spent too much time being on the verge of not happening as opposed to being on the verge of happening.

by Anonymousreply 33February 10, 2022 10:24 AM

He is a serious actor now who is highly respected in the art world.

by Anonymousreply 34February 10, 2022 11:12 AM

Nice to meet you, R34/Robert's mom!

by Anonymousreply 35February 10, 2022 12:07 PM

I can’t believe that this creature was also a model…

by Anonymousreply 36February 10, 2022 1:00 PM

The Batman has a lot to live up to when it's released next month. Not only previous incarnations but the box office if the last Spiderman and The Joker. I watched his interview where he talked about his Bruce Wayne being a hopeless depressive with no will to live and blah blah blah. I'm not sure he's being the best pitchman for such a lengthy film, especially when most people are already depressed on their own.

by Anonymousreply 37February 10, 2022 2:04 PM

He's so spindly and anemic I can't picture him as Batman. I guess the suit will come complete with compartments for his English tea bags, yes?

by Anonymousreply 38February 10, 2022 3:11 PM

His face looks like someone smashed it in with a shovel.

by Anonymousreply 39February 10, 2022 5:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!