Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tommy Dorfman & Husband Peter Zurkuhlen Are Getting Divorced

Let me guess - irreconcilable differences?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95August 19, 2022 11:35 PM

I'm shocked.

by Anonymousreply 1February 2, 2022 5:05 PM

She looka likea man

by Anonymousreply 2February 2, 2022 5:07 PM

Tommy dumped him and then got back together only to dump him again. Poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 3February 2, 2022 5:08 PM

What’s the likelihood of divorce when one person in the marriage transitions? I assume it’s unfortunately quite high, probably about the level where partners who have a child die leads to divorce.

by Anonymousreply 4February 2, 2022 5:20 PM

Peter seemed to be very supportive when Tommy transitioned. I think Tommy pulled the plug in this relationship.

by Anonymousreply 5February 2, 2022 5:25 PM

I thought zhe was dating Lucas Hedges?

by Anonymousreply 6February 2, 2022 5:26 PM

One word: comorbidity.

by Anonymousreply 7February 2, 2022 5:33 PM

Tommy should hold onto him. She is not an attractive MTF.

by Anonymousreply 8February 2, 2022 5:39 PM

Tommy Dorfman is ugly, but there is a market for "girls" just like her. I have a feeling that she isn't going to act another day, and she's going to be living in luxury for the rest of her days.

by Anonymousreply 9February 2, 2022 5:43 PM

She wasn’t doing her kegels.

by Anonymousreply 10February 2, 2022 5:45 PM

Irreconcilable genders.

by Anonymousreply 11February 2, 2022 5:46 PM

Guess someone doesn't want to put a round peg into a square hole.

by Anonymousreply 12February 2, 2022 5:47 PM

The husband likes dick.. of which Tommy no longer has.

by Anonymousreply 13February 2, 2022 5:59 PM

I'd bet a million dollars he does, R13.

by Anonymousreply 14February 2, 2022 6:09 PM

Personally if my partner transitioned to a female I don't think it could work. We could be friends but sexually I want a man, not a woman.

by Anonymousreply 15February 2, 2022 6:12 PM

[quote]but we’ve been learning that as a trans woman, what I’m interested in is not necessarily reflected in a gay man

So in other words Tommy transitioned so he could go after straight guys.

Also, how is this statement not homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 16February 2, 2022 6:14 PM

Don't know who dumped whom but Peter filed the divorce papers. Peter often had a nice genuine smile and is sweet looking. He deserves a less complicated lover.

by Anonymousreply 17February 2, 2022 6:15 PM

R13 Supposedly Tommy hasn't had that procedure....yet.

by Anonymousreply 18February 2, 2022 6:15 PM

r6 Lucas fucks her not like a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 19February 2, 2022 6:20 PM

Charlie Sheen should be sliding into Tommy's DMs any day now.

by Anonymousreply 20February 2, 2022 6:27 PM

Tommy wants to slut it up with “straight” guys.

by Anonymousreply 21February 2, 2022 6:41 PM

Tommy had a hot twink bod and big ass. Oh, well.

by Anonymousreply 22February 2, 2022 6:44 PM

R15, I'm with you. I've been with my husband for 30 years. I love him, but if he came home tomorrow and said "I'm a woman and I'm having breast implants", I'd show him the door. I'm gay.

by Anonymousreply 23February 2, 2022 6:51 PM

I don't know who these rubes being shoved in our face via their PR PR Awards Dinner of the Lunch Month are. And I don't fucking care.

by Anonymousreply 24February 2, 2022 7:00 PM

R15 r23 if my boyfriend suddenly became violently schizophrenic or started gambling or got into qanon.... It's all the same

by Anonymousreply 25February 2, 2022 7:01 PM

R25 or a more apt comparison, "I Think we should opens the relationship." No thanks I have self respect you have fun though.

by Anonymousreply 26February 2, 2022 7:03 PM

He never was very good at masking the internalized homophobia - he wanted to fuck the big dicked SNL guy and all but gave him a tongue bath in that interview in that hipster rag "Paper" . I wonder what the % is of people who actually get the surgery - it is still rare and it takes years to finally get approval, Also, the trans zeitgeist seems to gave shifted away from genitals and more to aping traditional masculine and feminine stereotypes. Also, are the non/a gender/binary types considered a species of trans? Logical consistency is apparently considered too binary! BINARY BAD....

by Anonymousreply 27February 2, 2022 7:24 PM

[quote]hot twink bod and big ass

Actually that's the perfect recipe for transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 28February 2, 2022 9:49 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 2, 2022 11:57 PM

The husband is gay so he didn’t want to now be in a straight relationship with a frau wife. Understandable!

by Anonymousreply 30February 3, 2022 12:41 AM

r29 They look like bad moobs, not tits.

by Anonymousreply 31February 3, 2022 9:24 AM

blech how mentally ill

by Anonymousreply 32February 3, 2022 9:30 AM

Years ago in some interview Tommy mentioned about how a friend once told them that they looked kinda ridiculous wearing a suit and other male oriented clothing and this comment set something off in Tommy's mind.

by Anonymousreply 33February 3, 2022 11:54 AM

The fact that they did this whole story and didn't mention the fact that Tommy was dating Lucas Hedges while he was still married shows you how deep the homophobia runs even at a gay magazine.

The whole we can't Lucas because he's not out yet bullshit. if this has been too straight people they would have mentioned that 1 partner was seeing someone else and they would have mentioned that other person's name.

by Anonymousreply 34February 3, 2022 12:01 PM

R33 I remember that, shows how this is all based on shallowness and nothing about feeling like he's in the wrong body.

I'll bet it was a straight friend whose cock he wanted, too.

by Anonymousreply 35February 3, 2022 12:04 PM

WHO are these people?

by Anonymousreply 36February 3, 2022 12:04 PM

R34 If he broke up with Zurkuhlen because a gay man didn't give him what he want why would he be with Lucas?

by Anonymousreply 37February 3, 2022 12:05 PM

I didn't say he broke up with his husband because of Lucas, I said that while he was still married to his husband he was dating Lucas and they didn't mention it

r37

Lucas claims to be straight even though he was dating a man.

by Anonymousreply 38February 3, 2022 12:11 PM

[quote] why would he be with Lucas?

Because Lucas isn’t out and has been photographed making out with some poor girl.

by Anonymousreply 39February 3, 2022 12:11 PM

Unless he was claiming to be straight to Tommy, then I doubt they're dating. At least not until Tommy gets over his self-loathing which makes him see gay men as lesser.

by Anonymousreply 40February 3, 2022 12:13 PM

[quote] Lucas claims to be straight even though he was dating a man.

r38 Why is that a surprise? Tranny cult believes that men identifying as women are women. In their eyes, Tommy = a woman. Lucas dating him (Tommy the woman) = a man + a woman (according to the woke cult). Hence, "straight".

by Anonymousreply 41February 3, 2022 12:23 PM

In order not to get attacked by some on Twitter for being a "str8" person who has played several gay characters and speculation that he was actually a closeted gay boy. Lucas eventually "came out" in an interview and said that he was "on the spectrum" followed by showing off his then new girlfriend at the time.

by Anonymousreply 42February 3, 2022 12:52 PM

So was that Tommy and Jacob Elordi interaction all about Jacob doing research for scenes with Hunter?

by Anonymousreply 43February 3, 2022 2:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 3, 2022 5:41 PM

This is quite sexy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 3, 2022 5:41 PM

This is just whatever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 3, 2022 5:43 PM

Tommy - I kinda get what they is going for but then again, huh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 3, 2022 5:44 PM

Hipster / gender fuck? They is better styled then when Nico T was doing Gender Fuck everywhere - though Nico much better looking under the fard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48February 3, 2022 5:48 PM

If my man told me he was T I’d give him the boot so fast.

by Anonymousreply 49February 3, 2022 5:50 PM

Is it young Chloë Sevigny slash young Sophia Coppola (ou plutôt Lea Seydoux) slash Zosia Mamet? They and Zosia could play siblings now.

by Anonymousreply 50February 3, 2022 5:56 PM

r 47 Charlie Sheen is jerking off to these pix.

by Anonymousreply 51February 3, 2022 8:54 PM

There was an entire DL thread about that pic at R47. I think Muriel eventually nuked it.

by Anonymousreply 52February 3, 2022 8:57 PM

Too bad I missed it. Was it fun and mean? I have a tender feeling about Tommy. Seems to be a mess now but he used to look like maybe a sweet twink. Wasn't he BFFs with the Cindy Crawford bat children? They seem messy as well. Maybe he was never sweet.

by Anonymousreply 53February 3, 2022 10:16 PM

Gay now, trans later.

by Anonymousreply 54February 4, 2022 12:43 AM

Transphobia!

On the plus side, the one that looked inbred before now looks marginally better with makeup and tits. Guess he hasn't had the facial feminization surgery yet though!

by Anonymousreply 55February 4, 2022 12:02 PM

He sure is ugly, no matter how hard he tries to hide behind his bangs

by Anonymousreply 56February 4, 2022 2:16 PM

Bi now, gay later, trans after

by Anonymousreply 57February 4, 2022 3:02 PM

He is ugly as hell. The husband is cute

by Anonymousreply 58February 5, 2022 2:33 PM

These dudes need to face facts, some men are not meant to transition. Most sure don't look like former model and Bond girl Tula aka Caroline Cossey..

I could tell Tommy is a man from a literal mile away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 11, 2022 7:25 AM

R50 Throw in a bit of Dakota Johnson, for good measure.

by Anonymousreply 60February 11, 2022 7:29 AM

Love her narrative that SHE is the one now interested in something else (i.e., “not a gay man”), thus presenting herself as the one with the upper hand. Fuck her, she has some balls (even if she snipped them).

If I were her soon-to-be ex-husband, I’d remind her that HE DID NOT SIGN UP FOR A WOMAN in the relationship to start with. Perhaps the reason why HE is filing for divorce.

by Anonymousreply 61February 11, 2022 7:42 AM

Tell the T nut to kick rocks and come over and see a real guy.

by Anonymousreply 62February 11, 2022 7:47 AM

Who are these people?

by Anonymousreply 63February 11, 2022 7:50 AM

[quote] Peter seemed to be very supportive when Tommy transitioned. I think Tommy pulled the plug in this relationship.

Supportive as a friend, as clearly stated in the article. After all, Peter was the one who filed for divorced, as clearly stated on the very first paragraph. In my book, the one who files is the one doing the dumping.

by Anonymousreply 64February 11, 2022 7:51 AM

Yeah, Peter dumped Tommy just like Emma dumped Ellen P. They're GAY

by Anonymousreply 65February 11, 2022 6:46 PM

Transgenderism isn’t about looking like male or female, it’s about looking TRANSGENDER. These fools today are either self-loathing gay assholes, or…that’s really it. I don’t care what “PhD” claims about these being mostly “straight guys.” These assholes have no comprehension about what the closet is. Gay men LIE so easily. It’s almost pathologic.

by Anonymousreply 66February 11, 2022 7:39 PM

The guy who ran the sex change unit at John Hopkins said it was all gay guys looking to “change”. He closed the place down and told these assholes to learn to love yourself.

by Anonymousreply 67February 11, 2022 7:41 PM

[quote] The guy who ran the sex change unit at John Hopkins said it was all gay guys looking to “change”. He closed the place down and told these assholes to learn to love yourself.

First of all, oh dear.

Secondly, it looks to me like the place is up and running. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 12, 2022 8:33 AM

Tommy's been wearing a butt plug for years

Now zhe wants to go through zer "slut phase"

by Anonymousreply 69February 12, 2022 9:31 AM

^ But sadly, there's no line of men queuing up at zer door...

by Anonymousreply 70February 12, 2022 9:32 AM

R66 but gay men don't get off sexually on the idea of women or being women or forming others to treat them as women. That is PURE fetish territory and gay fetishes manifest very differently from straight ones. Gays love the male body and since they are male, if they are so inclined, they can chase achieving an image fetish and look good. Straight men with agp do the same but can never look good and instead look like they look.

by Anonymousreply 71February 12, 2022 10:53 AM

Dr. McHugh and his Johns Hopkins colleagues found that there were essentially two types of men who were pushing for the “radical treatment” of sex-reassignment.

“One group consisted of conflicted and guilt-ridden homosexual men who saw a sex change as a way to resolve their conflicts over homosexuality by allowing them to behave sexually as females with men,” wrote Dr. McHugh.

“The other group, mostly older men,” said McHugh, “consisted of heterosexual (and some bisexual) males who found intense sexual arousal in cross-dressing as females.”

As those cross-dressing men got older, they became “eager to add more verisimilitude to their costumes and either sought or had suggested to them a surgical transformation that would include breast implants, penile amputation, and pelvic reconstruction to resemble a women,” reported McHugh.

“I concluded that to provide a surgical alteration to the body of these unfortunate people was to collaborate with a mental disorder rather than to treat it,” said Dr. McHugh in his book.

by Anonymousreply 72February 12, 2022 12:08 PM

The ‘transgender’ activists (now often allied with gay liberation movements) still argue that their members are entitled to whatever surgery thy want, and they still claim that their sexual dysphoria represents a true conception of their sexual identity,” reported Dr. McHugh.

However, those activists have presented “little evidence” to refute the diagnosis that transgender is a mental illness, said the doctor.

“One might expect that those who claim that sexual identity has no biological or physical basis would bring forth more evidence to persuade others,” said Dr. McHugh. “But as I’ve learned, there is a deep prejudice in favor of the idea that nature is totally malleable.”

Dr. Victor Frankenstein thought that way. We know how that story ended.

by Anonymousreply 73February 12, 2022 12:11 PM

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University, and former psychiatrist-in-chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital who has studied transgenderism and sex-reassignment surgery for 40 years, said the condition is a “mental illness” and to enable it is equal to “collaborating with madness.”

by Anonymousreply 74February 12, 2022 12:16 PM

[Quote]Tommy even added that now looking back, she feels she probably got married "for safety, 'cause it felt like a safe, secure space that I can carve out for myself in a world that was ever changing. I was just dealing with other stuff that I didn’t know about yet.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 17, 2022 4:43 AM

R75 *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 76August 17, 2022 4:45 AM

Tommy now wants a real man.

by Anonymousreply 77August 17, 2022 6:32 PM

Tommy's marrying a woman. He's a lesbian now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78August 17, 2022 7:05 PM

[quote]Dorfman declared that she was excited to find "the person I'm going to spend the rest of my life with" and said that the romance has been "very affirming."

This sounds like Teddy Geiger and Emily Hampshire: Part II.

by Anonymousreply 79August 17, 2022 7:09 PM

Inconceivable!

by Anonymousreply 80August 17, 2022 7:21 PM

Didn’t Tommy and…her husband just break up this year??

by Anonymousreply 81August 17, 2022 7:27 PM

Actually, Page Six today says he's engaged to "a gay girl."

There's a great look at Tommy's cleavage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 17, 2022 7:27 PM

Engaged already? Let's see if this marriage lasts any longer than his first one did. He is going to be twice divorced by his early thirties.

by Anonymousreply 83August 17, 2022 7:30 PM

Tommy's heart is as big as his BOOOOOOOBS!

by Anonymousreply 84August 17, 2022 7:32 PM

Will Lucas Hedges be the maid of honor?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 17, 2022 8:08 PM

[quote], but we’ve been learning that as a trans woman, what I’m interested in is not necessarily reflected in a gay man

Hates gay people so much they claim they're a woman and obviously wants "straight" men. Believes all gay men are exactly the same and/or useless i.e. just like him.

by Anonymousreply 86August 17, 2022 8:49 PM

Most people who claim to be trans aren’t. They just think this is an easier way to get that subset of straight guys that want a chick w a dick.

by Anonymousreply 87August 17, 2022 8:54 PM

Nvm just read the rest if the posts.

by Anonymousreply 88August 17, 2022 8:55 PM

flasdjféaewa. dat English ? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 89August 17, 2022 8:59 PM

Sexy figure!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 17, 2022 9:01 PM

[quote] Nvm just read the rest if the posts.

What was this supposed to mean?

by Anonymousreply 91August 17, 2022 10:29 PM

Well at least he looks like a lesbian in R90.

by Anonymousreply 92August 17, 2022 10:31 PM

Figure it out, R91.

by Anonymousreply 93August 17, 2022 10:43 PM

So a man getting married to a lesbian. He truly is living the trans dream

by Anonymousreply 94August 18, 2022 12:10 PM

He seems to really a problem with gay men - one would hope he work through those issues with a competent therapist prior to transitioning, which he assumes is going to solve all his problems. I suspect that pumping ones body full of estrogen has to cause some level of diminished capacity to make significant life decisions.

Also, why to totally shit on your ex-husband - he was basically using him as a "beard"! He/she has also been in and out of drug treatment since High School but he is certain that his new lesbian(hasbian?) bride will be his true love until death do them part...More magical thinking.

by Anonymousreply 95August 19, 2022 11:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!