Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bridget Fonda a battered woman?

Her husband , Danny Elfman is a satanist and just out right creepy and weird . Her eyes show tremendous pain . He may have deliberately isolated her and forced her into retirement. You don’t have to physically abuse to be an abuser . Psychological abuse is worse in many ways.

by Anonymousreply 600February 25, 2022 11:27 PM

was this information imparted through psychic means?

by Anonymousreply 1January 28, 2022 6:04 AM

Do you have any supporting facts at all? I know nothing about this elf .

Surely with her finances she should have been able to afford the best rehabilitative services possible, nutritionist on site, etc.

It’s so sad and she looks drugged out. Reminds me of wen that psycho dr Landry had Brian Wilson under his control.

by Anonymousreply 2January 28, 2022 6:05 AM

This thread is useless without pics.

by Anonymousreply 3January 28, 2022 6:07 AM

FRAU alert! FRAU alert!

by Anonymousreply 4January 28, 2022 6:07 AM

I agree she goes for battered: fish, chicken, shrimp…

by Anonymousreply 5January 28, 2022 6:28 AM

Je suis Bridget.

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2022 6:39 AM

She looks like most 60 year old women. She hasn’t worked in twenty years. I was never much for her acting but she earned the right to go grey and wear a pair of sweatpants if she has to.

The ironic thing is if she went back to acting, she’d probably find good work. Rosie has been saying she’s acting more than ever because she didn’t get plastic surgery and looks like how most women her age actually look.

by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2022 8:27 AM

There was an old rumor that their kid had special needs, haven't heard that recently. Kid looks normal enough.

Her husband is the one that looks like a freak, she looks like an ordinary woman of her age, and Danny Elfman has obviously had a gazillion plastic surgeries, and looks like a Beverly Hills Lizard Woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2022 8:46 AM

Of course, OP.

FAT WOMAN < EVIL MAN WHO MADE HER EAT TOO MUCH

by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2022 12:46 PM

She does not look like a normal 60-year-old woman. She looks like a 60-year-old woman who has had chronic health problems

by Anonymousreply 10January 28, 2022 12:58 PM

[quote]Bridget Fonda a buttered woman?

by Anonymousreply 11January 28, 2022 1:00 PM

Bridget got buttered like Jorts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 28, 2022 1:01 PM

Tasteless thread idea, OP.

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2022 1:06 PM

I'm all for celeb gossip, but inventing one celeb physically abusing another with absolutely zero evidence isn't gossip. It's just mean and vicious.

by Anonymousreply 14January 28, 2022 1:15 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 15January 28, 2022 2:23 PM

The husband is so ugly. He also wears a wig.

by Anonymousreply 16January 28, 2022 2:28 PM

Nobody that looks like that is happy or doing well.

by Anonymousreply 17January 28, 2022 2:40 PM

You tell us the husband is a satanist and stop there? What a nasty little tease you really are. What’s the address of the temple he attends? Does he invert all the crosses himself or does he hire nubile underage wenches to do it? Did he cause our Bridge to gain 50 pounds through the power of negative thinking or were pizzas involved?

by Anonymousreply 18January 28, 2022 2:40 PM

Someone should ask SLO4N to ask a story about her. He loves investigating stories about abused celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 19January 28, 2022 2:59 PM

To DO a story, no ASK…

by Anonymousreply 20January 28, 2022 2:59 PM

Sounds like a case for Diane Lane's Bag of Frozen Peas!

by Anonymousreply 21January 28, 2022 3:22 PM

R16 I was wondering if he wore a wig. He seems to have more hair now?

by Anonymousreply 22January 28, 2022 4:05 PM

Creepy guy

by Anonymousreply 23January 28, 2022 7:26 PM

This is a bit of a stretch.

I do agree with actresses with more natural looking faces getting more work. Ally Sheedy is in Single Drunk Female and is completely believable as a widowed mother of a late 20s child. She has life experience on her face that she can express and it looks great.

by Anonymousreply 24January 28, 2022 7:41 PM

I don't get the feeling she is a battered woman, OP, but I suppose anything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 25January 28, 2022 7:55 PM

She survived an auto accident that left her with a broken back.

by Anonymousreply 26January 28, 2022 8:20 PM

She just got fat which is caused by eating too many calories! It unfortunately happens to (most) Americans.

Why are people so obsessed with diagnosing this woman? If her weight is off limits, then inventing stories about her physical and mental health should be off limits as well.

by Anonymousreply 27January 28, 2022 8:27 PM

If I didn't know what Bridget Fonda looked like just 12 years ago, I would say that many American women look like her at this age. But going from this to her current state in only 12 years is not usual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 28, 2022 8:34 PM

R26 She also said in an interview back in 1993 she had some back pain from some of the stunts she did in Point of no Return. She also admitted she was very insecure about herself. I could imagine she is (unfortunately) most likely not happy about the large weight gain.

She was very driven career wise back in the early 90s, her agent said she was the only client of hers that wanted to work constantly and on quality projects. Granted by the early 2000s her career was on decline, but it appeared she in 2003 that she was going to move on to doing television after landing a recurring role on The Practice, that was open to be expanded if she was well received. A few days after that gig was announced, she had her car accident, the part was scrapped, and she never acted again. And was very rarely seen in public after that. It's not far-fetched at all that back pain from her accident could've been one of the factors in the large weight gain R27.

by Anonymousreply 29January 28, 2022 8:41 PM

What a moronic post

by Anonymousreply 30January 28, 2022 8:44 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 28, 2022 8:53 PM

Trying again without a pic...

Her husband looks like a they.

by Anonymousreply 32January 28, 2022 8:54 PM

Jane Fonda was the biggest superstar oh her time.

by Anonymousreply 33January 28, 2022 9:20 PM

Putting on 5 - 10 pounds a year over a 12-year span will do that to someone. Many women that age have also given up on dying their hair, especially during COVID.

by Anonymousreply 34January 28, 2022 9:35 PM

Is the husband transitioning?

by Anonymousreply 35January 28, 2022 9:40 PM

I'm going to take a wild guess that he's transitioning. they're leading separate lives and she's miserable. This was the DailyMail's way of easing into the story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 28, 2022 9:46 PM

R36 I always wonder about the wives of men who transition. How do they feel? Are they angry? Hurt? Shocked?

by Anonymousreply 37January 28, 2022 10:19 PM

Jesus H are some of you freaks! just because the husband is ugly and she's fat doesn't mean they are bad people. Perhaps like most of DL - they look in the mirror and think they are 8, 9s, when they are really 1s.

by Anonymousreply 38January 28, 2022 10:36 PM

It's apparent, Bridget Fonda is sitting around all day which contributes to her obesity. If that's the case, I'm pretty sure Bridget can order some tasteful clothes for the half-size woman from the Roamans catalog. Or some other mail order catalog which sells clothing for plus-sizes.

Her clothes in the DM photos really do like like something she fished out of a Goodwill discount bin. Yet, she was walking around with an Alexander McQueen handbag which cost over $1000?! To some extent does she still care? Or the bag was a gift and she has no idea it's an expensive bag? What am I missing here?

Aside from extreme depression, there is no excuse for a former celebrity to look like someone from the People of WalMart website.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 28, 2022 10:36 PM

She had to peg him.

by Anonymousreply 40January 28, 2022 10:36 PM

Years ago, I remember reading that Danny Elfman was abusive towards Bridget. Not sure if the poster meant physically or mentally abusive. The poster did also mention, Danny was "a control freak."

When seeing what Bridget looks like now, we have to consider if her relationship with her kooky husband has contributed to her weight situation and overall slovenly appearance.

by Anonymousreply 41January 28, 2022 10:47 PM

R41, you are blessed!! Danny has always given off bad vibes.

by Anonymousreply 42January 28, 2022 10:49 PM

Battered and fried.

by Anonymousreply 43January 28, 2022 10:55 PM

I think they lead separate lives. He's fucking hotties like the one he married 20 years ago.

She isn't fucking anyone. She's heavily medicated and eating too much.

I just don't understand why these are the first photos of her (and her son) in a decade. Was this her first trip outside?

I'm wondering if she went out suddenly, without permision from her doctors and/or Elfman? That may explain the cheap, worn-out 'house clothes' and shoddy appearance.

by Anonymousreply 44January 28, 2022 11:22 PM

"Yet, she was walking around with an Alexander McQueen handbag which cost over $1000?!"

Someone in another thread posted a photo of her carrying the same bag 12 years ago. She just grabbed it out of the back of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 45January 28, 2022 11:24 PM

R44,45. Her eyes look so desolate and trance like . Something is up

by Anonymousreply 46January 28, 2022 11:25 PM

[quote]Someone in another thread posted a photo of her carrying the same bag 12 years ago. She just grabbed it out of the back of the closet.

Wrong! The Tall Story bag was introduced in 2020. This bag was not out 12 years ago. Both versions of this bag were NOT out 12 years ago.

"Oversized, versatile and available with a long and short handle options, Alexander McQueen’s The Tall Story handbag became an overnight hit with the fashion set after it [bold]debuted on the brand’s spring summer 2020 pre-collection. [/bold]. The Tall Story was designed to fit everything you could possibly need for the day and more, including a laptop.

Now, for spring summer 2021, Alexander McQueen has introduced a smaller, more compact version of the much-loved bag. Aptly named the Short Story, the new design can be worn multiple ways: hand-held using the metal handles, worn over the shoulder or across the body using the leather strap, and although petite, it packs a significant style punch."

This article is dated March 2, 2021.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 29, 2022 12:16 AM

Big deal R47, her son or a friend could have bought her the pu👜 .

by Anonymousreply 48January 29, 2022 12:18 AM

[quote]Big deal [R47], her son or a friend could have bought her the pu👜 .

Hate being wrong?

Her son? 🤣 WTF would a straight teen boy know about Alexander McQueen?

The point is, Bridget Fonda now dresses like she fished worn-out clothing out of a dumpster, yet, she's walking around with an expensive designer bag. If that's the case, why not wear high end half-size designer clothes. You must realize, lots of designers, such as Christian Siriano, do design for plus sizes.

Either Bridget had no clue the bag was expensive OR some part of this former movie star still does care?

by Anonymousreply 49January 29, 2022 12:30 AM

R49, is stupid and flames 🔥 away

by Anonymousreply 50January 29, 2022 12:34 AM

now you understand why Fonda stayed in hiding for one decade. People are so dumb and just a waste of time. She gained weight and dared to wear horizontal stripes so that means she is married to a wife beating satanist? You are grayed out, OP for good reason.

by Anonymousreply 51January 29, 2022 12:44 AM

Great comeback, moron @ R48 and R50.

🥱 😴🥱 😴🥱 😴

by Anonymousreply 52January 29, 2022 1:54 AM

Battered by the Mail, bruised by DL. But she'll survive.

by Anonymousreply 53January 29, 2022 2:00 AM

There is a poll online that has been overwhelmingly suggesting that Bridget's personal pronoun should be "they."

But R13, who routinely tells people to "fuck off" and who piddles a "thoughts and prayers" message to everyone who has a sick cat here, probably wouldn't approve of the poll results.

Because she is proudly, dictatorially moral.

by Anonymousreply 54January 29, 2022 2:25 AM

OP ruined the Bridgit Fonda story.

The first thread we were all Dr. House, and OP went and made thread two into a Lifetime movie.

Fucking baseless and boring basic bitch thread. You ruined it!

by Anonymousreply 55January 29, 2022 3:50 AM

^Bridget

OBVIOUSLY.

by Anonymousreply 56January 29, 2022 3:51 AM

Who is this chubby old lady?

by Anonymousreply 57January 29, 2022 4:49 AM

This would be more appropriate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 29, 2022 5:11 AM

[quote]Her clothes in the DM photos really do like like something she fished out of a Goodwill discount bin. Yet, she was walking around with an Alexander McQueen handbag which cost over $1000?! To some extent does she still care? Or the bag was a gift and she has no idea it's an expensive bag? What am I missing here?

Women who are too fat to fit into straight sizes will often spend money on expensive accessories or cosmetics. It's easier and less depressing than shopping for clothes.

by Anonymousreply 59January 29, 2022 8:16 AM

You people are insane.

by Anonymousreply 60January 29, 2022 3:42 PM

She was certainly battered here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 29, 2022 3:49 PM

Her hubby had some great songs back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 29, 2022 3:56 PM

R59 My sister had a rich morbidly obese roommate freshman year of college. She told that this girl spent masses of money on makeup and shoes.

by Anonymousreply 63January 29, 2022 3:59 PM

#61, it's difficult to remember how pretty she was. She actually got prettier as she aged. And not just pretty; she had charisma and intelligence and energy. She seemed to have an awesome career ahead of her.

That's why there have been threads on Datalounge through the years. We wondered what happened to her, and missed her. I guess most of us thought she was living a healthy, happy, wealthy mom's life...

I hope she's okay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 29, 2022 4:12 PM

OP:

[quote]Bridget Fonda a battered woman?

Also OP:

[quote]You don’t have to physically abuse to be an abuser

OP, do you know the definition of "batter"?

by Anonymousreply 65January 29, 2022 4:15 PM

My pancakes thank you all.

by Anonymousreply 66January 29, 2022 4:29 PM

I think it is time to keep the bat turds out of this.

She's just a wealthy, famous woman who married a wealthy, famous man and grew into a big girl.

That doesn't make her Miss Guano, 2022.

by Anonymousreply 67January 29, 2022 5:32 PM

[quote]Women who are too fat to fit into straight sizes will often spend money on expensive accessories or cosmetics. It's easier and less depressing than shopping for clothes.

Another absurd statement. WTF is "straight size" anyway?

Even if designers weren't creating for plus size women, which, of course, they are, Bridget is wealthy enough to have clothes custom made for her.

Bridget wouldn't even have to leave her house. A designer and their seamstress can do all this from the privacy of Bridget's home, she doesn't have to shop for clothing.

by Anonymousreply 68January 29, 2022 8:29 PM

‘Straight size’ is a term used to refer to women’s clothing sizes that range from size zero to size 10 or 12, although this can vary. I didn’t invent the term and I think that the current sizing system is inconsistent and outmoded so you can dial back the outrage.

by Anonymousreply 69January 29, 2022 10:19 PM

Elfman dated Kim Gordon decades ago. In her memoir she described as an asshole.

He looks so creepy. She might be fat as fuck now but he is still more fug.

by Anonymousreply 70January 29, 2022 11:06 PM

Is this straight size?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 29, 2022 11:15 PM

Half-size is not plus size -- for example, 7 and 8 are the same except 7 is cut for a shorter person. I'm not sure that half sizes are widely available these days, althoughI have seen Plus Petite..

by Anonymousreply 72January 29, 2022 11:19 PM

r1 Good call. OP is most likely the celebrity whisperer on these boards who lacks either boundaries, logic, or education.

It's one thing to have a thought. Of course abuse is a possibility on a laundry list of other possibilities. It's another to start off a conversation in real life or on a board with "I think it's ............" without any deeper insight or personal knowledge

by Anonymousreply 73January 30, 2022 12:04 AM

I personally saw the pile of shit on Betty's dressing room floor r73!

by Anonymousreply 74January 30, 2022 12:35 AM

Has nothing to do with wealth, R68. A woman who was thin and beautiful for most of her life (at least until 45-46) and gained about 150 lbs in 12 years is probably not in a great emotional state. Whether the weight gain is as a result of a physical or mental illness, I can't imagine that she feels like dolling up at 300 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 75January 30, 2022 4:17 AM

[quote]‘Straight size’ is a term used to refer to women’s clothing sizes that range from size zero to size 10 or 12, although this can vary. I didn’t invent the term and I think that the current sizing system is inconsistent and outmoded so you can dial back the outrage.

Outrage? I work in advertising. I've worked in advertising in the fashion field as well as worked directly for a clothing manufacturer. I know about sizing and sewing.

I've never heard the term "straight size". I've heard the terms Womens, Misses, Juniors, Petite, Half Size and Plus Size.

For example, a size 7 in Misses is equal to a 6 in Womens. Womens sizing is technically cut larger. The difference is that Misses sizes are usually for the shorter and slimmer woman. In more expensive clothing Junior sizing is still available.

Also as person who has dealt with vintage designer clothing (40s through 70s) older sizing is inconsistent with today's sizes, especially today's 'vanity sizing', where a size 4 in an expensive designer womens blazer is more like a true size 12!

by Anonymousreply 76January 30, 2022 5:15 AM

'Straight size' is basically a euphemism for 'not fat', i.e. clothes sized for a non-plus size.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 30, 2022 6:27 AM

R5, 👏👏👏👍💯!

by Anonymousreply 78January 30, 2022 5:35 PM

I think she looks delectable!

by Anonymousreply 79January 30, 2022 5:41 PM

Are you suggesting that Elfman's impressive film scoring and songwriting career is a Faustian deal except that it was Bridget Fonda as the sacrifice, OP?

The truth is probably less interesting. Fonda finally stopped counting calories and going to pilates after she had a kid and Elfman really loves her no matter what she looks like.

by Anonymousreply 80January 30, 2022 5:45 PM

pizza >>> pilates

by Anonymousreply 81January 30, 2022 5:48 PM

R2 - for some reason, Brian Wilson came to mind albeit very fleetingly when I saw the DM article and you’ve just reminded me. There is something similar in /beyond the eyes somehow.

by Anonymousreply 82January 30, 2022 5:57 PM

R36 - I think you’re on to something there

by Anonymousreply 83January 30, 2022 6:03 PM

I fear something worse is coming, because it seems like the Daily Fail is doing the "drip-drip-drip" thing, like what the Globe did to Frank Gifford and Kathie Lee. "See? You said we made it up, BUT HAVE A LOOK AT THIS."

I know there's a Scientology connection on his side, but have these two ever been involved with it themselves?

by Anonymousreply 84January 30, 2022 10:37 PM

Her husband's instagram gives off a vaguely sinister vibe.

by Anonymousreply 85January 31, 2022 12:16 AM

reading way too much in her appearance. She was forced to starve as an actor and doesn't have to anymore as a retired performer.

by Anonymousreply 86January 31, 2022 12:48 AM

Gaining 30, 40 or even 50 pounds is normal when people get older and stop counting calories. Gaining over 100 pounds when you've been thin your whole life is not normal.

by Anonymousreply 87January 31, 2022 2:00 AM

If I saw this person out shopping I would think "Sad, haunted, depressed, unhealthy, abuse victim, low self-esteem, under-achiever, alone".

by Anonymousreply 88January 31, 2022 5:26 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 31, 2022 5:38 AM

[quote]If I saw this person out shopping I would think "Sad, haunted, depressed, unhealthy, abuse victim, low self-esteem, under-achiever, alone".

Really? She looks very generic to me. She reminds me of one of those women you sometimes see at a chain restaurant who drinks hot tea with honey from one of those honey bear bottles.

by Anonymousreply 90January 31, 2022 5:57 AM

^ I meant to say that she looks generic and doesn't look sad or haunted to me.

by Anonymousreply 91January 31, 2022 6:00 AM

Of course she must be sad and haunted, she's changed in the extreme. I don't know many middle age women who have gained over 100+ pounds due to menopause or even due to health issues.

Not to mention, Bridget was an attractive movie star, how could she be happy looking like this?

Aside from the massive weight gain, you can see she doesn't seem to care how she dresses. Her clothes look cheap, dirty and worn, her hair is dirty and she doesn't even appear to have any makeup on.

People need to stop bringing up a car accident which happened many years ago, If the car accident has caused her so much pain and also caused her to get this huge, why isn't she using a cane and how can she even drive with continued pain?

by Anonymousreply 92January 31, 2022 6:59 AM

Yeah, it's fair to say she might be sad or haunted when you know what she was like before. I was just thinking about her look today, without considering we've all seen the "before" to this very strange "after".

by Anonymousreply 93January 31, 2022 8:28 AM

The way she looks is just purely shocking.

This child of Hollywood royalty with access to a $50m+ fortune looks unhealthier than my friend's broke, borderline autistic mother who grew up in a trailer park and has been morbidly obese since the early '90s.

Something is clearly very, very wrong and she has not addressed it. She needs help, and if this spurs her to get it, good.

by Anonymousreply 94January 31, 2022 8:38 AM

Opioids

by Anonymousreply 95January 31, 2022 11:55 AM

Has the Daily Mail EVER taken notice of Danny Elfman before? This is strange. That said, I think he should stay with the shirt hair, but whatever.

I really like a lot of Oingo Boingo songs. I think he has or had a sweet voice that somehow meshed well with the noisy, discordant music.

To those people saying she looks normal- that much weight is not normal and it’s also very uncomfortable and unhealthy. I know we’re in the Tessa Holiday/Lizzo fat acceptance thing now but I think it’s terrible to push the belief that this is what you look like if you stop starving yourself.

Somewhere between Karen Carpenter thin and Lena Dunham fat there is a healthy weight. This woman has access to chefs and trainers, etc. There is something wrong here.

by Anonymousreply 96January 31, 2022 12:24 PM

*short hair lol

by Anonymousreply 97January 31, 2022 12:24 PM

What does she like about him? I remember seeing an interview with her after Jackie Brown came out and she was asked whether she was actually stoned while filming some of the scenes. And she said she went to a head shop and they had some mushrooms and she did try those. And I remember the way she said it and how wild she came across. Maybe she has more in common with Elfman than we think.

by Anonymousreply 98January 31, 2022 12:43 PM

R98 If you read the comments for the Oingo Boingo videos on YouTube you’ll find a lot of woman found him hot, at least in the 80s.

Besides, look at Rick Ocasek and Paulina P. Look at Ted Nugent. Women like rock stars no matter how fug.

by Anonymousreply 99January 31, 2022 12:47 PM

I don't think he's hot, but she's probably as creepy as he is. She just didn't look like it.

by Anonymousreply 100January 31, 2022 1:12 PM

She had unique looks but nepotism basically gave her a career. She was a decent actress but also started in pure shit like Single White Female. Did her career ever really take off, did she get nominated for anything?

by Anonymousreply 101January 31, 2022 1:36 PM

She should put on another 30 pounds so she can start going after the Chrissie Metz parts.

by Anonymousreply 102January 31, 2022 1:56 PM

Gay men love to whine about being the last persecuted minority. But yet you’re okay with bashing this woman who gained weight because of health reasons. The persecuted eventually do become the persecutors.

Stop the fat shaming on Datalounge.

It’s killing us.

by Anonymousreply 103January 31, 2022 5:41 PM

It’s not killing us. Excess weigh is, though.

I watched some supernatural documentary on Netflix last night and all the women interviewed were obese. It’s sad.

Shame isn’t necessarily bad.

by Anonymousreply 104January 31, 2022 5:49 PM

If someone shamed you for having physical flaws r104 you would not like it. Shaming can be bad.

by Anonymousreply 105January 31, 2022 6:08 PM

If someone said “you have an ugly nose,” that would be offensive. Weight isn’t a physical flaw; it’s a health condition.

Anyone who says she looks OK or looks happy is lying. This isn’t a few COVID pounds.

by Anonymousreply 106January 31, 2022 6:51 PM

I don't think most people are shaming her. I am genuinely worried about her. That creepy husband of hers must have played a part in this. Too bad she didn't end up marrying Eric Stoltz.

by Anonymousreply 107January 31, 2022 6:52 PM

R103 Found the fatty!

by Anonymousreply 108January 31, 2022 7:18 PM

Eric Stolz was hot. WHET him?

by Anonymousreply 109January 31, 2022 7:28 PM

Her daughter is obese as well.

by Anonymousreply 110January 31, 2022 7:50 PM

Damn, I had no idea Danny Elfman looks so repulsive. He looks like Rupert Grint's dad after having a sex reassignment surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 31, 2022 8:02 PM

Whose daughter?

by Anonymousreply 112January 31, 2022 8:05 PM

Even with the extra poundage, Bridget doesn't look nearly as bad as Danny. Christ, that man is repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 113January 31, 2022 8:05 PM

Danny scares me and I hate his music!

by Anonymousreply 114January 31, 2022 8:21 PM

For R114

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115February 1, 2022 12:34 AM

[quote]Her daughter is obese as well.

Oh sorry, that's his daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116February 1, 2022 12:38 AM

Danny's got very delicate, soft skin...Roy Orbison-esque.

by Anonymousreply 117February 1, 2022 12:45 AM

Thanks for the nightmare fuel R115 !

by Anonymousreply 118February 1, 2022 1:00 AM

"She was a decent actress but also started in pure shit like Single White Female."

Them's fightin' words around here.

by Anonymousreply 119February 1, 2022 1:06 AM

SWF is a great trashy film. Legendary.

by Anonymousreply 120February 1, 2022 1:13 AM

I believe Bridget is struggling and in emotional pain . Please pray for her. Elfman is not a good man

by Anonymousreply 121February 1, 2022 1:31 AM

or maybe she is done starving herself to fit into a size triple zero and has no need to be under weight as a retired actor. I see? A woman minding her own business who is being stalked. She isn't a Kardashian and deserves some peace

by Anonymousreply 122February 1, 2022 1:41 AM

R122, she deserves to be healthy and happy you shallow fuck

by Anonymousreply 123February 1, 2022 1:43 AM

r123 is smoking meth

by Anonymousreply 124February 1, 2022 1:44 AM

Are the 2 options starvation and morbid obesity, R122? Is there no happy medium? She has a right to be any size she wants, but I highly doubt a happy woman doubled in size within a 12 year period. Something is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 125February 1, 2022 3:05 AM

Someone who says "she's minding her own business and deserves to be left in peace" is getting screamed at for being a "shallow fuck"? What in the goddamn hell is wrong with you, r123?

A bunch of bored old biddies got emotionally attached to a fantasy life they created for a woman who really IS just minding her own business, and now they lash out at people who dare say things like "she deserves to be left alone."

It is fucked up. There are some legitimate emotional disorders on display here.

by Anonymousreply 126February 1, 2022 3:21 AM

People. Wtf is up with her sinister leprechaun husband? He looks evil, but does anyone here know anything about him?

I WILL pray for Bridget.

by Anonymousreply 127February 1, 2022 7:54 AM

Her husband, given that recent photo, isn't "transitioning"; he's accepting.

by Anonymousreply 128February 1, 2022 8:40 AM

[quote]To those people saying she looks normal- that much weight is not normal and it’s also very uncomfortable and unhealthy. I know we’re in the Tessa Holiday/Lizzo fat acceptance thing now but I think it’s terrible to push the belief that this is what you look like if you stop starving yourself.

I agree. Thanks for being a voice of reason. A weight gain of 100+ pounds is never normal, unless the person was originally anorexic or bulimic, even then, a 100 pound weight gain is completely outrageous.

The difference between obese Lizzo and Bridget, Lizzo cares about her clothing, her hair and her makeup. Lizzo is obese, but you can see she cares about her appearance. Bridget looks like she gave up on life altogether. Obese people can look put together, Bridget looks awful.

Few woman in menopause, or with health issues, gains this enormous amount of weight. I have many older women in my family, not one has blown up to this weight. This situation is definitely not normal.

It’s absurd how so many gay men seem to be some sort of authority on how womens bodies should look in menopause or as a woman ages. In fact, lots of women actually get thinner after their 60s.

Something else is going on here. Depression, self-loathing due to an abusive relationship? Years ago, I read somewhere that Danny Elfman was extremely controlling and abusive. Perhaps his abuse has led Bridget to simply give up on everything. Bridget leaving showbiz is not a valid reason to gain over 100 pounds.

Bridget has access to the best doctors, mental health professionals, weight trainers and even programs where she can have pre-made meals put together by dieticians so she doesn’t have to eat junk food.

Something serious is going on here, it's not about a car accident Bridget had many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 129February 1, 2022 10:32 AM

[quote]It’s absurd how so many gay men seem to be some sort of authority on how womens bodies should look in menopause or as a woman ages. In fact, lots of women actually get thinner after their 60s.

I'm guessing the people normalizing Fonda's look are women.

by Anonymousreply 130February 1, 2022 10:35 AM

Yeah, I'd be shocked if any of the people saying that morbid obesity is normal are gay men.

And as others have mentioned, it isn't just the weight gain (which is neither normal nor positive), it's the sloppy, baggy clothing, the uncombed gray hair scraped back into a messy ponytail, and the blank look of despair on her face in every photo that has so many people asking "What the hell happened?"

by Anonymousreply 131February 1, 2022 10:49 AM

R117 Can you elaborate?!

by Anonymousreply 132February 1, 2022 11:55 AM

This thread is PEAK DL

by Anonymousreply 133February 1, 2022 12:08 PM

[quote]Can you elaborate?!

Oh I was just commenting on the photo at R116. In it, Danny reminded me of my grandma but also Roy Orbison. They both (Grandma and Roy) had skin like that - soft and delicate.

by Anonymousreply 134February 1, 2022 12:42 PM

Ew, this is turning into a Phil Spector sort of thing. Who will get shot first?

by Anonymousreply 135February 1, 2022 1:19 PM

I’m getting an extremely bad feeling from the husband

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 1, 2022 1:28 PM

Serving Pazuzu realness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137February 1, 2022 1:30 PM

Run Bridget run!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138February 1, 2022 1:31 PM

His Instagram: haven’t seen such a creepy account in a while

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139February 1, 2022 1:32 PM

I think Bridget needs to be rescued. That's why she finally showed herself after 12 years. Deep down, she wants out and is crying for help.

by Anonymousreply 140February 1, 2022 2:36 PM

How many of you bitches wrote scripts for Lifetime movies??

by Anonymousreply 141February 1, 2022 2:51 PM

R127 He was in a popular new wave band called Oingo Boingo. His brother made this film which Danny is featured in playing Satan. It stars DL fave Susan Tyrell and is funny/gross.

That’s all I got!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142February 1, 2022 2:56 PM

R117 Lol I just love that you noticed his petally skin.

by Anonymousreply 143February 1, 2022 3:03 PM

R136 WTF is that?!

by Anonymousreply 144February 1, 2022 3:04 PM

This is going to sound very MARY! But I have a weird feeling about this whole scenario. Almost as if Bridget being photographed and outed as a depressed fat person was a warning shot. Either a warning to Danny Elfman about something OR that Elfman himself set it all up to keep her from leaving. Or.... something. It's just so weird that they've both popped up in the news in strange ways a day apart from each other after years and years of silence.

by Anonymousreply 145February 1, 2022 6:22 PM

Maybe they’re about to divorce? You gotta wonder if Danny cheats. There must be tons of little goth-rockabilly-alt chicks who love him.

by Anonymousreply 146February 1, 2022 6:34 PM

The idea of anyone having sex with Elfman is seriously revolting.

by Anonymousreply 147February 1, 2022 7:13 PM

Exactly r147. I wonder if Bridget is totally straight?

by Anonymousreply 148February 1, 2022 10:12 PM

[quote]I'm guessing the people normalizing Fonda's look are women.

Definitely not women from NYC or LA. Could be some hausfraus from flyoverland normalizing morbid obesity.

I recall an anecdote from two friends who made a cross country trip by car a few years ago, "Once you get into Middle American, flyover land, it's unbelievable how fat some people are, even their dogs are fat!"

by Anonymousreply 149February 1, 2022 11:36 PM

The posters here obsessing over her weight aren’t doing it out of concern for her health. They are doing it to be cruel. Like many queens without countries, they fancy themselves as aesthetic terrorists and can’t stand anything that they consider unsightly. Her health. 🙄🙄🙄You cunts need to stop 🛑.

by Anonymousreply 150February 2, 2022 1:04 AM

I don't think anyone is concerned about her health because she's gained so much weight, I think they're blaming the weight gain on health problems, either physical or mental.

There seem to be three minds on this: 1) She's gained weight because of physical or mental health problems; 2) She let herself go because she could afford to stop working and she's chosen to happily indulge in eating and happily not indulge in exercise; 3) She looks fine, and this is what women her age look like when they're not trying to live up to society's impossible standards;

by Anonymousreply 151February 2, 2022 4:12 AM

^ replace (;) with (.) at the end of the last sentence

by Anonymousreply 152February 2, 2022 4:14 AM

I always thought Danny Elfman and Frances Conroy were married.

by Anonymousreply 153February 2, 2022 4:28 AM

More pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 2, 2022 5:21 AM

I think she's doing what Joaqiun Phoenix did in the lead-up to that stupid mockumentary "I'm Still Here".

by Anonymousreply 155February 2, 2022 5:28 AM

R144: apparently he’s peddling some box set of his music, so it’s supposed to be xtra goodie included in the package

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156February 2, 2022 6:37 AM

This is NOT what people her age look like normally unless they are living a seriously unhealthy lifestyle.

There’s a difference between starving yourself to be a size 0 for Hollywood and eating a healthy but still satisfying diet and maintaining a healthy size 6 (or size 4 in the UK).

I work with a lot of people around her age and none of them are this obese.

by Anonymousreply 157February 2, 2022 9:53 AM

She looks like a woman on welfare. This isn't right. Also, no bra. Dementia?

by Anonymousreply 158February 2, 2022 10:10 AM

Also, why is she smiling in R154 photos? She should be pissed.

by Anonymousreply 159February 2, 2022 10:11 AM

I have always liked her. But in watching some old interviews I’ve noticed she has some very weird energy at times. Like….extremely medicated. Not high or drunk, just very medicated. Funny I haven’t noticed it before.

by Anonymousreply 160February 2, 2022 10:18 AM

Does she do this to get back at her vain aunt Jane ?

by Anonymousreply 161February 2, 2022 2:21 PM

R160, do you have to post the same thing in both threads?

by Anonymousreply 162February 2, 2022 2:33 PM

Ben N Jerry's. Period. Don't read so much into this. Dicaprio and Depp are fat asses too.

by Anonymousreply 163February 2, 2022 2:39 PM

R156 you get that ugly ass statue?! No thanks! I watched Archive 81, I know how this goes down!

by Anonymousreply 164February 2, 2022 3:48 PM

R164: are you kidding?! I practically had to burn sage over my computer after posting that pic!

by Anonymousreply 165February 2, 2022 4:05 PM

R160, she seems completely normal in every interview I've ever seen. In fact, she's pretty low-key and friendly. This transformation is the weirdest and most unexpected one I've seen with a celeb.

by Anonymousreply 166February 2, 2022 7:30 PM

How much would you guess she weighs?

by Anonymousreply 167February 2, 2022 7:40 PM

by Anonymousreply 168February 2, 2022 8:14 PM

Don't know if she's a battered woman, but she looks like she's extremely familiar with cake and pancake batter.

by Anonymousreply 169February 2, 2022 8:36 PM

How tall is she?

by Anonymousreply 170February 2, 2022 9:38 PM

R170 Celebrity Heights puts her at 5'6"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171February 2, 2022 9:58 PM

R165 hahahaa Nice!

Yeah, I don’t get the appeal but someone is ordering that thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172February 2, 2022 10:38 PM

The two of them (Fonda and Elfman) as a couple, at this point, does not compute. I'm guessing they live separate lives & their child goes back and forth between parents on that double-sized property.

A poster above said that this is a story slowly unfurling, involving Fonda and Elfman. It's reminding me of the Bruce Jenner stories. People knew that he was transitioning, probably, way before it became mainstream news. Yet, the stories came out in a trickle to maximize clicks. The early stories were about nail polish, shaved-down Adam's apple, etc.

by Anonymousreply 173February 2, 2022 10:46 PM

In fairness, Danny has a sweet voice as I said in another thread. I really like some of the old Oingo songs. But, I couldn’t take them seriously because of the grotesque imagery. Their albums covers are the worst, well, them and Squeeze. Maybe they used the same design firm. Plus the band had a deliberate dork vibe (also same as Squeeze).

It’s like the deliberate ugliness was in lieu of a band/lead singer personality. Overcompensating.

(Side note: I like my 80s bands cool, with swoon worthy singers and great album covers, like the Smiths and New Order. Interestingly, the Smiths and NO really hold up. Marr’s shimmery guitar is so fresh and distinct, and what sound better defines the early (best part) of the 80s more than Hooky’s bass? Damn!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174February 2, 2022 10:47 PM

R173 “shaved down Adam’s apple” made my ass clench in horror. Not gonna look this up.

by Anonymousreply 175February 2, 2022 10:48 PM

She’s hurting! Have compassion and let’s help her

by Anonymousreply 176February 3, 2022 12:16 AM

Ugh the Oingo Boingo video at R174. Danny Elfman has always been creepy. I've never ever understood how she (or anyone normal) could be with him.

by Anonymousreply 177February 3, 2022 9:42 AM

R174 what's with all the Spanish language comments underneath that vid? So random.

Speaking of random, Bridget Fonda and Danny Elfman make a weird pair. But as someone else pointed out, it could be that she's just as weird as him but just hides it better.

by Anonymousreply 178February 3, 2022 10:28 AM

R177 I deliberately posted their least creepy video!

by Anonymousreply 179February 3, 2022 11:48 AM

I couldn't get past Elfman's red hair. I cannot stand red hair. ugh

by Anonymousreply 180February 3, 2022 12:24 PM

Two more good Oingo songs. When they play it straight and drop the “guise, we are soooo weird!” thing, they’re good!

Never got into Danny’s film music, though. And these new music/videos is just gross for the sake of being gross to stand out in a music scene cluttered with grotesques.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181February 3, 2022 12:29 PM

OMG we need to *cleanse* the air around here!

Here, from the same time period, but much more wholesome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182February 3, 2022 1:31 PM

R180 She also dated the redheaded Eric Stoltz.

by Anonymousreply 183February 4, 2022 12:36 AM

Eric Stoltz: good redhead

Danny Elfman: bad redhead

by Anonymousreply 184February 4, 2022 2:02 AM

R8, the kid looks like in his own world in pic .

by Anonymousreply 185February 4, 2022 3:35 AM

Her bag is from Alexander McQueen.

And not cheap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186February 4, 2022 8:34 PM

R177, her dad was Peter Fonda

by Anonymousreply 187February 4, 2022 9:25 PM

I like the green color

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188February 4, 2022 11:32 PM

Eric Stolz was insufferable in some roles, but a genius in Mask. He and Fonda would have had children with electric blue hair. I can see it all now.

by Anonymousreply 189February 5, 2022 12:23 AM

I hope she gets away from that creep

by Anonymousreply 190February 5, 2022 2:13 AM

Lol @182 clearing the air with Nik Kershaw.

I am a not a judge of those things but that pocketbook is ugly. Too much going on. I like ladies bags that are simple and elegant.

What’s the latest on this story?

by Anonymousreply 191February 5, 2022 2:41 AM

R173 I agree. Some news is about to drop with either Bridget Fonda or Danny Elfman.

by Anonymousreply 192February 5, 2022 7:04 PM

To the reply #42 person who claimed they read that Danny was abusive to her... Where did this come from? Who said this? And what was the context? Or were they referring to that movie she was in where she played an abused wife?

by Anonymousreply 193February 6, 2022 8:19 PM

Otherwise it sounds like a rumor and slander. And I can't in any way see him as an abuser.

by Anonymousreply 194February 6, 2022 8:21 PM

Danny also explains on his instagram and interviews as to the artistic direction of the new album. Its actually quite brilliant. And his Oingo Boingo music is also brilliant, fun, beautiful. Not sure why all the hate on someone many of your obviously know next to nothing about? As well as hating on Bridget makes no sense. I don't see what's so odd about anything really. Crazy assumptions...

by Anonymousreply 195February 6, 2022 8:32 PM

But reply #42 person definitely needs to give more context before posting such a thing. But getting the feeling that whoever they heard it from was probably getting it mixed up with that movie she was in, or the #42 person read that themselves and misread.

by Anonymousreply 196February 6, 2022 8:34 PM

Maybe don’t park your ass reading these comments, Danny.

by Anonymousreply 197February 6, 2022 8:41 PM

I can't speak to the Bridget Fonda situation. However, I've known a few battered women in my life, and none of them fit the stereotypical "abused woman" trope we see in TV and movies. On the surface, they seemed assertive and unwilling to put up with shit. They would stand up to their husbands (in public at least). They weren't overly passive or fearful in their demeanor and you probably wouldn't have guessed they were being abused (in one case, rather severely).

The point is, appearances in these situations can be deceiving: not just the stereotypes of the working-class, Stanley Kowalski-type abusers, but also of the battered woman, always deferring and never fighting back, always cowering in a corner.

by Anonymousreply 198February 6, 2022 8:42 PM

I don't get how being overweight and walking around in normal running errands clothes, that people jump to far fetched messed up conclusions about.

And Satanist?? OP got that from what???? He's an athiest Jew (brought up Jewish but doesn't practice it anymore) and he collects eccentric art stuff..which he has talked about for DECADES. people need to do basic reseArch and not slander someone based on watching like 2 of their videos out of context. Also its his brother and brothers son and brothers sons wife Jenna that are Scientologist, not Danny. Hes discussed that before.

by Anonymousreply 199February 6, 2022 8:59 PM

She looked sad in some because paparazzi were stalking her. Its quite obvious a she AND her dog were both staring RIGHT AT the camera. In one, she appears to be trying to look away. In the 2nd batch, she smiles but you can tell its sarcastic. Shes trying to live her life anonymously.

by Anonymousreply 200February 6, 2022 9:02 PM

Weinstein victim.

by Anonymousreply 201February 6, 2022 9:04 PM

[R42] said: "Years ago, I remember reading that Danny Elfman was abusive towards Bridget. Not sure if the poster meant physically or mentally abusive. The poster did also mention, Danny was "a control freak."

When seeing what Bridget looks like now, we have to consider if her relationship with her kooky husband has contributed to her weight situation and overall slovenly appearance. —Anonymous "

----

Care to explain where this was posted and were they saying they just got the feeling or they actually witnessed something?

by Anonymousreply 202February 6, 2022 9:07 PM

[R201] I wondered the same. But more so in regards to why she retired from the whole industry in every aspect, even the red carpet. Not weight gain. Just looks like normal. She looked kinda uncomfortable on the red carpet the last few times, like she didn't look like she wanted to be around a bunch of people and cameras in her face. In a couple pics it looks as if Danny is trying to calm her nerves subtly.

by Anonymousreply 203February 6, 2022 9:10 PM

R203, he’s using control tactics. He’s emotionally abusive to her is my guess

by Anonymousreply 204February 6, 2022 9:27 PM

R204 And what leads you to this assumption he is doing anything abusive? Because OP came up with a weird conspiracy just to troll?

by Anonymousreply 205February 6, 2022 9:34 PM

So everyone's jumping to conclusion that he's abusive just because she gained weight and was wearing lounge wear to run errands like EVERYBODY DOES? Wtf?

And she wore her hair up and glasses... oh the horror!

Grow up, ppl.

by Anonymousreply 206February 6, 2022 9:35 PM

I don’t where some of you guys live where you consider her “normal” looking. She is morbidly obese and slovenly. It’s startling.

No one here is “hating on” her; they’re just commenting on her shocking physical state and wondering aloud if there is mental illness involved. This is a bitchy gossip site.

As for Danny Elfman’s music, it’s either to your taste or not. I think he had a great voice, but the recent work is boring. He’s trying to be OUTRAGEOUS for the sake of visibility and it’s sad. He’s a bit like Madonna in this respect. Grotesquery was Oingo’s thing in the 80s, now other artists are even more so. Madonna was the epitome of sexy, now others are more explicit.

Both seek to shock but look pathetic doing so.

by Anonymousreply 207February 6, 2022 9:41 PM

R207 They are also hating on him and accusing him of ABUSE just cos she put on weight. And that's not morbidly obese....... Look at the 2nd day they got pics of her. She looks way smaller. She was previously wearing baggy clothes.

by Anonymousreply 208February 6, 2022 10:16 PM

[quote]Her bag is from Alexander McQueen. And not cheap.

How many times has this been posted ad nauseam? In how many Bright Fonda threads already? Yes, this ugly bag cost over $1000.

by Anonymousreply 209February 7, 2022 5:31 AM

Who cares about the stupid bag. It serves as no importance. Is THAT gonna be the next "evidence" shes supposedly abused or crazy or whatever other out there theory?

by Anonymousreply 210February 7, 2022 5:59 AM

[quote]Care to explain where this was posted and were they saying they just got the feeling or they actually witnessed something?

I already explained I didn't remember [bold]where [/bold] I read about Danny Elfman being an abusive husband.

Women who were once beautiful and slim, especially a woman who was formerly in the public eye, who then allows themselves to get this obese and slovenly, usually have something else going on besides health issues.

It seems highly doubtful such an abnormal weight gain can be due to a car accident which happened many years ago.

I don't buy most of the reasons posted here which claim this extreme change is due to a car accident or that Bridget was literally starving herself during her career to remain so slim.

Honestly, the people who are saying Bridget Fonda looks like "a normal 58 year old" need to get their fucking eyes examined or they are simply trolling.

Even if some of the posters are women, as some of the gay men here are suggesting, most older women don't look like Bridget. To think this is the norm for most women , especially due to menopause, is absurd.

by Anonymousreply 211February 7, 2022 6:27 AM

[R211] What was it the person said though? Someone who knew them?

No, in most places in America, this look is quite common ....i dunno about Los Angeles or whatever other high standards place, but in most middle class suburbs this is very common. I see it everyday. Morbidly obese would be like... What John Candy was or Chrissy Metz or whatever her name is. Look at the SECOND set of pics they took of Bridget a few days after where shes wearing the pink shirt. She looks much smaller. Have you ever entered a walmart or lived in the midwest or East coast USA?? Or a mall? Or anywhere where models weren't the primary population? Assuming most here are from California or something.

Post pregnancy, thyroid, medicines for other health issues n hormones , other menopausal chronic health stuff can definitely cause that shit, too. Not just a car accident, or ABUSE which everyone ignorantly jumps to assuming. Steroids for inflammation or auto immune diseases can cause big time weight gain and hormonal imbalances too. Don't judge people. I get the idea that many here live in a weird bubble.

by Anonymousreply 212February 7, 2022 6:46 AM

Also [R211], I used to work in nursing, and also have 2 chronic auto-immune diseases that's meds can cause major weight gain and a thing called Polycystic Ovarian disease that can cause severe weight gain. Look it up. So I base this on literal, firm medical evidence, education, and personal and professional experience. Luckily I never gained weight from any of those. In fact, I'd severely lost weight due to the severity of my one auto immune disease (Crohns disease), but am recovering from that horrible flare up. Don't always judge a book by its cover.

by Anonymousreply 213February 7, 2022 6:51 AM

Also, its not uncommon for people to lose or gain a huge amount of weight in....12 years. That's a VERY LONG TIME. People claiming that's TOO SOM TO GAIN WEIGHT must be living in a hole or are trolls. One can easily lose or gain half your own body weight in under a year for most people. If dealing with illness or medication. Hell, went from 140 lbs to 68 lbs last year within 6 months due to a severe crohns flare up and was in the hospital. Then i rapidly gained all that back in less than 4 months after I got into remission and on a liquid supplement ...the body will grab onto ANY calorie it can. There are SO many things possible and ignorant and idiotic to jump to the conclusion that its abuse or shes mentally ill. This....is probably why she left the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 214February 7, 2022 6:58 AM

[quote] Have you ever entered a walmart or lived in the midwest or East coast USA?? Or a mall? Or anywhere where models weren't the primary population? Assuming most here are from California or something.

I live on the East Coast, I don't have one female friend, or relative, who has blown up to this extent due to menopause, low thyroid, a hysterectomy or any other medical problem. I see people in East Coast malls and in places like Costco, very few are obese.

I do agree, this level of obesity might be the norm in flyover land, however, most of those women were not thin to begin with. Many flyover women would be described as being 'chunky' before getting obese.

My sister has two auto immune diseases, she is not obese. To assume this level of weight gain is normal due to various illnesses is ridiculous.

If Bridget Fonda's weight gain is due to some medical disorder, then what does she have?

by Anonymousreply 215February 7, 2022 7:06 AM

R215 You really are in a bubble. Might wanna do some simple googling or even ask your own doctor. And why is it SO severely important that people know her health issues or why any of this? Like they feel entitled and that she OWES them an explanation. I see nothing but nasty hate filled comments all over the net regarding this. Its sad. How does her gaining weight cause such intense animosity from people behind an anonymous name??

And now dragging her husband and kid into it....sick.

And still, no context to what this supposed poster said danny did? Was it third hand? Second hand? Firsthand witnessing or just another weird assumption? I ask because I happen to actually be a huge fan ...so that's how I even became aware of this whole fiasco to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 216February 7, 2022 7:14 AM

Yes, I want to know what people were saying Danny did too her. Very vague which make me think its made up by R42

by Anonymousreply 217February 7, 2022 7:21 AM

R42 Just give as much info as you can remember.

by Anonymousreply 218February 7, 2022 7:23 AM

Maybe they were mixing it up with Stoltz or Dwight who she dated before Danny? Dwight is publicly known to be a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 219February 7, 2022 7:31 AM

One of my favorite Danny interviews. Hes a very funny, sweet, soft spoken, extremely articulate guy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220February 7, 2022 7:42 AM

[quote][R215] You really are in a bubble. Might wanna do some simple googling or even ask your own doctor. And why is it SO severely important that people know her health issues or why any of this? Like they feel entitled and that she OWES them an explanation. I see nothing but nasty hate filled comments all over the net regarding this. Its sad. How does her gaining weight cause such intense animosity from people behind an anonymous name?? And now dragging her husband and kid into it....sick. And still, no context to what this supposed poster said danny did? Was it third hand? Second hand? Firsthand witnessing or just another weird assumption? I ask because I happen to actually be a huge fan ...so that's how I even became aware of this whole fiasco to begin with.

WHY would I ask my doctor about medical issues involving women? I'm a man, I don't have any obesity issues. I simply know all my older female friends and relatives, especially those who are in menopause and have auto immune health issues, [bold]have not gained over 100 pounds! [/bold]

"Intense animosity"??? You are the one being ridiculous, most people would LOVE to find out why a once glamorous, slim, pretty, successful movie star, one from an acting dynasty no less, now looks like she's trying to get on The People of Walmart website. Who the hell are you kidding?! Everyone who remembers Bridget is sure *shocked* by her current appearance, especially her fans.

The trolls here asking for verification of what Elfman's supposed 'abuse' entailed are getting damn fucking tedious.

I don't know, any details, why don't you all just fucking Google it? I don't have 'context', because I don't remember exactly where I read it or what the details of the abuse were. I simply remember reading 'somewhere', possibly HERE?, that Danny Elfman was abusive to Bridget Fonda and that might be one of the reasons Bridget left showbiz.

I didn't bring up her son in any of this. I might have mentioned it seems doubtful he'd buy her an expensive Alexander McQueen bag. The bag was released in 2020, it could have been a freebie from her Aunt Jane.

by Anonymousreply 221February 7, 2022 7:43 AM

R221 Did they use the term abusive or that he comes across as abusive type or controlling? Funny how anyone could even know as shes been completely non-existent since basically all their marriage. Controlling? He himself said hes a control freak, in the studio. Says hes the worst perfectionist.

by Anonymousreply 222February 7, 2022 8:04 AM

R221 I did google it. I scoured the net back and forth and there's not one thing anywhere about that. Even searched here.

by Anonymousreply 223February 7, 2022 8:06 AM

R221

Is this it??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224February 7, 2022 8:14 AM

If the bag is Alexander McQueen, then it can't be "abuse" abuse.

by Anonymousreply 225February 7, 2022 8:16 AM

You missed the point. Nobody ever said rhat!!!!!! WTF does her bag have to do with ANYTHING at all? She probably had it, bought it herself , or was a gift from family or danny or someone they're friends with. It was her birthday afterall!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 226February 7, 2022 8:38 AM

Reputation repair team on the scene.

by Anonymousreply 227February 7, 2022 11:22 AM

Are you kidding, R208? She is absolutely morbidly obese. At least 100 pounds overweight.

by Anonymousreply 228February 7, 2022 12:14 PM

That’s what I thought too, r227

by Anonymousreply 229February 7, 2022 2:54 PM

[R227] nope, just danny fans.

by Anonymousreply 230February 7, 2022 2:58 PM

R228 my definition of MORBIDLY obese is a bit different. Everyone's acting like shes about to keel over. She looks pretty active to me. Esp in those second encounter pics. There's more where shes doing heavy lifting of whatever equipment or whatever into the car. Chrissy Metz is what I'd consider like morbidly obese. Though by definition it seems nowadays a 5 ft 6 female at 140 pounds is considered "overweight" which makes no sense. Why the hell does anyone actually need to know or care anyway? Medical steroids can also cause that. Especially if other health issues are at play. Not sure why that's so hard to grasp or believe when its all pretty common. But there's no point talking to a wall.

As for Danny, we are just Oingo fans that happened to be seeing the stupid nonsense people were saying about her and then all the sudden this off the wall mentally insane conspiracy shit stated as fact about him was quite unnerving. So, why not ask????? Plus its seems like there are people in the know here, so some posts freaked me, personally, out. Now OP's post is blatant nonsense ...but some of the responses and quick search on here freaked me out, as a danny fans and a couple other fans that joined me. He's probably not even aware of the paparazzi thing or what people are saying. Cos if he did, he'd probably blow up and post some brutal shit at those assholes who took those pics and those accusing him of shit like the OP.

by Anonymousreply 231February 7, 2022 3:10 PM

Maybe it was Weinstein. Her last public appearance was at the Inglorious Basterds red carpet event and that was a film that he was linked to.

by Anonymousreply 232February 7, 2022 3:30 PM

With Danny's music you get what's considered REAL art, unlike these manufactured crap, Adele, etc. Some people hate because its way above their brains.

by Anonymousreply 233February 7, 2022 3:35 PM

Elf man is just plain creepy

by Anonymousreply 234February 7, 2022 3:35 PM

Based on what? Clips ppl posted here of that one video?? And probably all you people have ever seen of him so far. Go youtube his early days and instagram. Hes really funny and normal. Just really eccentric.

by Anonymousreply 235February 7, 2022 3:47 PM

You could start a thread on what it's like to do reputation repair on forums.

by Anonymousreply 236February 7, 2022 4:06 PM

R236 nobody's doing reputation repairs! Just stating how asinine people are! And asked a simple question about what he actually did. If true, then well, that sucks, big time. It would definitely, sadly, change how I saw the music and someone I admired very much for decades turning out to be an actual ass hole (there's ass hole, like someone being a diva, and ASS HOLE as in someone being abusive. I can live with diva ass wholeness, not the other )

by Anonymousreply 237February 7, 2022 7:46 PM

[quote]As for Danny, we are just Oingo fans that happened to be seeing the stupid nonsense people were saying about her and then all the sudden this off the wall mentally insane conspiracy shit stated as fact about him was quite unnerving.

If you were really a fan, you would know that the shortened version of the band's name is Boingo, not Oingo, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 238February 8, 2022 1:28 AM

No, its actually "n-gO" then "o"

by Anonymousreply 239February 8, 2022 6:01 AM

The joke Danny used to say was that they intended to shorten it every few years from... "mystic knights of the oingo boingo...to Oingo Boingo ...to Boingo then Oingo then ngo..then to just O if they lasted that long. Then they broke up. The final album they were as Boingo minus the horn section except for the Farewell stuff.

He started that joke on the Greg Kinnear show as guest.

by Anonymousreply 240February 8, 2022 6:07 AM

Honestly they should have kept it as Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo. Which were equally amazing in that phase. Youtube has a ton of demos from that period during the transition between Mystic Knights and new wave/ska/rock Oingo Boingo and those could all have been massive hits. No clue why those were never released. Check out the Boingo Tapes on there. Must be over 200 demos and alt versions off every album/era.

by Anonymousreply 241February 8, 2022 6:12 AM

Danny has a great voice (both singing and speaking).

by Anonymousreply 242February 8, 2022 8:51 AM

No. He doesn’t. His wig has a better voice.

by Anonymousreply 243February 8, 2022 11:55 AM

In the dentist waiting room and laughed out loud at R243

by Anonymousreply 244February 8, 2022 1:10 PM

No. FFS: Leave her alone!

by Anonymousreply 245February 8, 2022 1:22 PM

I wanna know what is making people think her husband is abusive??????? Because he has tattoos and collects ugly dolls and wild on stage? Rather prejudiced, eh?

She looks normal. Very different, but looks like the average American. Deeply sad? She has kind eyes and also has a always looked kinda like that naturally still-faced. However, in this...in some, she looks upset at the paparazzi!!! She is making direct eye contact with them and obviously unhappy about that. Do you expect her to be all smiles? Most celebs in that situation look the complete opposite of happy when they notice they're being STALKED. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 246February 8, 2022 2:30 PM

The people attacking her are as bad as the paparazzi.

by Anonymousreply 247February 8, 2022 2:44 PM

What a bunch of whiney repetitious nutjobs in this thread.

NOTHING about Bridget's appearance would be considered "normal".

These cannot be gay men responding!

by Anonymousreply 248February 8, 2022 2:50 PM

R248 So this forum is gay men only now or something? I am a straight female, fyi. Who has lived all over the USA and seen plenty of people of all various walks of life and places and yeah, she looks like a normal person. Now knowing what she USED to look like, yeah, its shocking, but most likely an actual health condition or medicine shes on. And regardless owes NONE of you an explanation. Shes a human being not a building display or something that you find displeasing to look at.

by Anonymousreply 249February 8, 2022 3:01 PM

[quote]So this forum is gay men only now or something?

[bold]DL used to be a gay forum. [/bold]

Over the past 5-10 years, straight women and Republican trolls seemed to have permeated DL.

Again, DL WAS a gay forum and there were also lesbians posting here.

Who the hell gives you the right to tell anyone in these BF threads that Bridget doesn't owe anyone an explanation? People like YOU seem to forget without FANS and their MONEY, none of these celebrities would be wealthy and famous. These 'stars' wouldn't have their careers without their dedicated fanbases.

A fact most people seem to gloss over, the fans are the people who put these celebrities into exalted almost God-like positions. All the hype in the world cannot make people see a person's films, buy their music, read their books etc. The fans are the ones supporting celebrities.

So you've "lived all over the USA". Have you spent any time in Europe? People in the USA are some of the most unhealthy citizens on the planet. Americans eat way too much garbage, foods filled with corn syrup, too much salt , processed unhealthy crap. Americans having poor diets is the main cause for various illnesses.

There is nothing "normal" let alone healthy about a 100+ pound weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 250February 8, 2022 4:12 PM

I second R250 on all points.

by Anonymousreply 251February 8, 2022 4:17 PM

R250 you said: "Who the hell gives you the right to tell anyone in these BF threads that Bridget doesn't owe anyone an explanation? People like YOU seem to forget without FANS and their MONEY, none of these celebrities would be wealthy and famous. These 'stars' wouldn't have their careers without their dedicated fanbases."

This ..is a prime example of what's wrong with society and human nature. This is so sad. You also realize SHE FUCKING RETIRED FROM THE INDUSTRY??? SHE RETIRED SO SHE OWES YOU..NOTHING. AT ALL. SHE OBVIOUSLY WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FUCKING INDUSTRY ANYMORE. SHES A MOM!! FFS. how cruel are you?????

by Anonymousreply 252February 8, 2022 6:26 PM

I’m just sad that a beautiful bright woman got fat and frumpy and is married to an ugly troll.

by Anonymousreply 253February 8, 2022 7:12 PM

R253 No reason to insult her husband/father of her child and make odd assumptions based on appearance.

As for her, Shit happens. Our bodies change. Health issues come up. Its life. She left the industry many years ago. Can see why.

by Anonymousreply 254February 8, 2022 7:29 PM

R254, is an Elfman employee

by Anonymousreply 255February 8, 2022 9:43 PM

Her husband IS an ugly troll.

by Anonymousreply 256February 8, 2022 9:50 PM

With no charisma

by Anonymousreply 257February 8, 2022 9:54 PM

R249 This is a gossip site for gays. Of course, we're bitchy about people's looks.

by Anonymousreply 258February 8, 2022 9:59 PM

Bridget & Danny,

Stop reading this and posting here. You’re being obvious.

by Anonymousreply 259February 8, 2022 10:27 PM

Gay guys like Boingo, too. They have a big fanbase.

Anyway. Here is a really fun, pleasant recent interview Danny did. He is a decent guy. Judging over a video where hes CGI is idiotic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260February 8, 2022 10:40 PM

Transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 261February 9, 2022 1:35 AM

R260 he's an American with the teeth of a Brit

by Anonymousreply 262February 9, 2022 1:43 AM

R262 I kinda like it. Less pretentiousness.

by Anonymousreply 263February 9, 2022 3:42 AM

R261 What makes you say that? He's never said or hinted at such a thing and has always loved the ladies and seemed/seems every secure in himself.

by Anonymousreply 264February 9, 2022 3:45 AM

Maybe so but he has the transitioning look.

by Anonymousreply 265February 9, 2022 4:41 PM

R265 Just curious, and mean no harm and hope it doesn't come across wrong, but what's the transitioning look? Like what specifics? The longer hair or something else? As for hair, it appears hes trying for the look he had around 1994 where he grew it out and parted down the middle. He always went for odd fashion aesthetics.

by Anonymousreply 266February 9, 2022 5:54 PM

Think Caitlyn Jenner in the last days of Bruce. That’s the look.

by Anonymousreply 267February 9, 2022 6:11 PM

But no one here bitching about her weight gain is concerned about her health. It’s because they are actually offended by looking at fat people. And being catty queens on an anonymous website, they can make their little toxic comments and pat themselves on the back because they zinged a woman who made the unpardonable error of putting on weight.

by Anonymousreply 268February 9, 2022 7:01 PM

R268 Amen!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 269February 9, 2022 7:49 PM

R268 I wonder what defect in their brain causes such hatred and to actually be so deeply personally offended by another person's health condition. A person who chooses to be AWAY from the spotlight. Lack of a soul or perhaps were dropped on their heads as a baby too many times? Or this is just what the majority of people are like and true colors show in anonymity.

by Anonymousreply 270February 9, 2022 8:13 PM

My above post was referring to the assface Fat shamers , who were probably dropped on their heads, etc.

by Anonymousreply 271February 9, 2022 8:15 PM

R41 that thread is on here and in no way did it say he was abusive towards her. It only stated he was a control freak, no context. So stop spreading false information!!

Here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272February 9, 2022 8:47 PM

R41 however that person never explained how, why or what was behind this "info"

by Anonymousreply 273February 9, 2022 8:48 PM

I feel bad for her. I don’t know how I would handle being stalked by the daily mail. Not well, I’m sure.

by Anonymousreply 274February 9, 2022 9:23 PM

R274 I would sue them. Is that legally possible?

by Anonymousreply 275February 9, 2022 11:55 PM

Its quite obvious its isn't Bridget. This woman also has a bunch of freckles on her chest and arms. In one good zoomed in pic I saw from the first set.

by Anonymousreply 276February 10, 2022 12:37 AM

And [OP] You are a real piece of work. And all of you creating rumours.

by Anonymousreply 277February 10, 2022 12:38 AM

I have two questions:

1. How did you Danny frau stans find this thread? And 2. How did you not notice this is a message board for gay men? The Real Jock ads didn’t give you a hint?!

by Anonymousreply 278February 10, 2022 12:20 PM

R278 Simple google search to see what all the Bridget paparazzi crap was about and if she ever called them out for it. Then it popped up easily on google search. Obviously. Then "bridget fonda datalounge" on google sends you to even older threads that don't show on search on here.

by Anonymousreply 279February 10, 2022 3:03 PM

R278 Also, this forum appears to be a place of people in the know??

It was me who originally first posted asking the one poster where they heard that horrible slander about Danny at. This is actually the first time anybody in our fancircle had ever heard ANY rumor like that about him, so it was natural to ask. However, seeing the extremely abusive things people were saying, it was deeply unnerving.

by Anonymousreply 280February 10, 2022 3:07 PM

R278 Gay men? There are women on here, too. I can read.

by Anonymousreply 281February 10, 2022 6:06 PM

R41 when you said you read that you read a post that he supposedly was abusive to her and a control freak, are you referencing this post? Just say yes or no.

If so, they dont say anywhere that he was abusive. Only a control freak, but with no context as to what he is a control freak about. Just trying to civilly clear this one up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282February 10, 2022 6:14 PM

R41 Also, was there perhaps another post somewhere? But based on how you worded your original post, I assumed you meant the same poster as you said "the poster also said he was a control freak".

by Anonymousreply 283February 10, 2022 6:16 PM

Once that's cleared up...

by Anonymousreply 284February 10, 2022 6:43 PM

Bridget won’t get off the internet demanding anonymous posters to TELL ME WHERE THIS RUMOR STARTED!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 285February 10, 2022 7:46 PM

R285 Nope, sorry. Just a fan!!!! If I were Bridget right now I'd do way more than just yelling/asking people on a forum....

by Anonymousreply 286February 10, 2022 9:01 PM

Jesus. Who knew there were Oingo Boingo stans??

by Anonymousreply 287February 10, 2022 9:44 PM

R287 Been a diehard OB fan for 3 decades.

by Anonymousreply 288February 10, 2022 9:50 PM

No one cares. Go away. This thread would have died days ago if you hadn't revived it. And you've exposed no one and changed no one's mines.

by Anonymousreply 289February 10, 2022 9:52 PM

R281 Trust me, we KNOW women post here, it’s always very obvious and annoying. Fraus gonna frau.

That said, yes, believe or not, this is a gay man’s site. There are tons of sites for women to congregate where you can find only gushing, complimentary comments regarding your crushes. Don’t look for that here.

Also yes, there are a lot of “in the know” industry types here. I’ve read things on here that weren’t common knowledge at the time they were posted, such as David Bowie’s terminal cancer.

by Anonymousreply 290February 10, 2022 10:01 PM

R290 Sounds derogatory towards women.

Just simply asked a simple question and never got an answer. Post huge accusations like that you better damn well back it up and to not expect questions is idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 291February 10, 2022 10:12 PM

R291 it’s not derogatory. Women aren’t welcome here. End of. They ruin gay spaces.

Lesbians are OK.

by Anonymousreply 292February 11, 2022 12:02 AM

R291 no one has to back up anything. This is the Datalounge. No one owes you an explanation.

Honestly, no offense, but you’re not gonna get any satisfaction here.

Maybe this dude is abusive, maybe he isn’t. We’ll probably never know.

by Anonymousreply 293February 11, 2022 12:04 AM

R292 is a troll

by Anonymousreply 294February 11, 2022 12:33 AM

R294 Not only is R292 a troll, but also hetero female-phobic.

by Anonymousreply 295February 11, 2022 12:50 AM

Go back to iVillage.

by Anonymousreply 296February 11, 2022 12:54 AM

The fraus here are becoming just as ridiculous as the smarmy divas and bitchy queens!

You are ALL insane.

by Anonymousreply 297February 11, 2022 7:15 AM

Poor Bridget!

by Anonymousreply 298February 11, 2022 8:00 AM

R297 Hypocritical as seems a big amount on here are superficial, vicious, heartless, slanderous jerks.

by Anonymousreply 299February 11, 2022 2:18 PM

R299 This is why women shouldn’t be on here. You just don’t get the vibe. A certain type of arch humor is required which straight women rarely possess.

The result is scoldy “I’m OUTRAGED” posts like yours which nearly everyone on here will ignore. 🤷🏽‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 300February 11, 2022 3:11 PM

Ivillage still exists?

by Anonymousreply 301February 11, 2022 3:31 PM

it's an insult used during DL'a adolescence.

by Anonymousreply 302February 11, 2022 3:37 PM

Why doesn't the person who started the ruckus actually just answer the frau's question?

by Anonymousreply 303February 11, 2022 4:49 PM

Cause no one knows except Brigit herself?

by Anonymousreply 304February 11, 2022 5:07 PM

I don't understand why a straight woman would want to post here.

by Anonymousreply 305February 11, 2022 6:12 PM

R305 to get insider information she doesn’t want to hear lol

by Anonymousreply 306February 11, 2022 6:57 PM

R306 So what are you insinuating?

by Anonymousreply 307February 11, 2022 7:34 PM

R305 If you're gonna post something that serious and slanderous then you better back it up, otherwise what's not to understand? You find yourselves deeply offended by SOMEONE ELSE'S health condition??? So you go out on all attacks and then go after their spouse accusing them of one of the worst things ever.

Way to go.. (Sarcasm)

by Anonymousreply 308February 11, 2022 7:38 PM

Again…you don’t understand this site 🙄 Maybe you should read some threads on here that aren’t about Danny Elfman.

by Anonymousreply 309February 11, 2022 8:01 PM

Ok Bridget r308

by Anonymousreply 310February 11, 2022 8:08 PM

R309 Maybe I Have

by Anonymousreply 311February 11, 2022 8:15 PM

And?

by Anonymousreply 312February 12, 2022 12:19 AM

R312 It looks like a forum for anybody, really. Gives away no direct specific air that its a gays-only forum. So the outsider would just think its a general gossip/entertainment forum.

by Anonymousreply 313February 12, 2022 1:50 AM

I'm the above poster. Fyi: Hope nothing in my above post comes across as homophobic! Certainly not a homophobe! Just simply meant assuming you guys are referring to the "don't understand why a straight woman would wanna post here" in the proceeding replies. Either way. It just looks like a general gossip/discussion board...with lots of people in the know and others not in the know, possible anon celebs, trolls, etc. Some very intriguing, fun topics as well. Also some very nasty individuals on here, too. As we have seen ie., the fat-shamers/bridget bashers.

But, it was through a Google search amidst looking up what happened with the DailyMail drama and the topics show up right on there leading right to here is how we got to here. Simple. Your topics show up under google searches for whatever topic, you know. So yeah

by Anonymousreply 314February 12, 2022 2:00 AM

[quote]Why doesn't the person who started the ruckus actually just answer the frau's question?

Who started what ruckus? People here, gay men and fraus seems to be wondering what happened to Bridget Fonda.

It's human nature to be curious how a former movie star is now looking this terrible. It is due to illness? Mental illness? To mental or physical abuse by her husband? Or does she simply like to eat a lot? Was her former slim body due to always dieting and going to a gym? Perhaps she practically starved herself to maintain her former thin body?

Bridget's father Peter was tall and slim, her mom didn't appear to have a weight problem, so what is causing her huge weight gain? Her weight gain doesn't appear to be genetic.

Another loon seems relentless about getting an answer "where" it was originally posted about Danny Elfman "abusing" Bridget.

by Anonymousreply 315February 12, 2022 6:29 AM

R315

The person who said they read that danny was controlling and abusive towards her, further up on this thread. And then lunatic OP who is spouting a bunch of troll diarrhea. Danny isn't a Satanist for one thing and then whole damn post is accusatory based on troll SHIT. apparently even your moderators thought it was bullshit as they have it crossed out and others far above even thought it was ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 316February 12, 2022 7:03 AM

R315 the original post was found and linked here on this thread. Scroll up. That were asking where in that post did the person ever say he was abusive. It only said "control freak" but no context. So the R41 or r423 wfuchever it was said the post was saying he abused her and that the same poster said he was a control freak. Nowhere did that thread or post say ANY of that. So the question was, was it posted elsewhere? Appears not. So that's person was posting false info.

by Anonymousreply 317February 12, 2022 7:07 AM

This thread was started by a goddamn troll slandering diarrhea everywhere. Just looks at the wording. Wasnt innocent.

by Anonymousreply 318February 12, 2022 7:09 AM

And "her eyes show tremendous pain???" She naturally has kind eyes and she looked upset upon noticing GODDAMN paparazzi stalking her!!! She was trying to not look directly at them and shying her face away and looks heartbroken as soon as she AND HER DOG lock eyes with the stupid pap8. You expect her to look pleased???????? F_k that!!

by Anonymousreply 319February 12, 2022 7:11 AM

That's why she looks "sad" ...cos shes like literally looking at those fuckers snapping pics at her like a zoo animal. Fuck those people. How's that not obvious?? Shes looking RIGHT at them and so is her dog. The rest of it, you can tell shes trying not to make eye contact. Shes a fucking human being, not trash or a zoo display.

by Anonymousreply 320February 12, 2022 7:15 AM

Yes, its blatantly obvious she was bothered by them. People who think that's some other reason she doesn't look pleased need a serious braincheck or lobotomy.

by Anonymousreply 321February 12, 2022 7:16 AM

[quote][R315] the original post was found and linked here on this thread. Scroll up. That were asking where in that post did the person ever say he was abusive. It only said "control freak" but no context. So the [R41] or [R423] wfuchever it was said the post was saying he abused her and that the same poster said he was a control freak. Nowhere did that thread or post say ANY of that. So the question was, was it posted elsewhere? Appears not. So that's person was posting false info.

Wait, you are assuming that the linked post here mentioning Danny was the [bold]only place where another claimed they read Danny was abusive? Are you serious? [/bold]

One linked post with a mention of Danny Elfman on DL immediately verifies this man is not a control freak or abusive? How old are you?

You must realize the internet didn't exist when many articles about celebrities were published. There was something called a magazine. lmao

The mention about Danny being "a control freak" or "abusive" could have been mentioned in a print interview and was never online. You must also realize, in many interviews, lots of celebrities do mention how they have control freak tendencies when it comes to their work, whether it be music or acting.

Of course, Danny, or any other famous person, would not mention they were abusive to their spouse or partner.

by Anonymousreply 322February 12, 2022 7:31 AM

R322

Read the reply #4.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323February 12, 2022 8:02 AM

R322

"My understanding is that Danny Elfman is a scary control freak."

How's that state hes abusive?? Very much assuming This is the thread because she /he said "the poster also said..." And that's nowhere in that post or thread and we did a thorough search of this forum.

by Anonymousreply 324February 12, 2022 8:04 AM

Danny Elfman Stan’s are as creepy as he is .

by Anonymousreply 325February 12, 2022 10:24 AM

[quote]"My understanding is that Danny Elfman is a scary control freak." How's that state hes abusive?? Very much assuming This is the thread because she /he said "the poster also said..." And that's nowhere in that post or thread and we did a thorough search of this forum.

This forum? What am I missing? Why assume the original Information about Danny Elfman was from a DL thread?! The person who posted "the poster also said..." could have read about Danny Elfman at Reddit, at the now deleted IMDb forums, basically at any website which had a message forum. How about Groupie Central? Think those forums are now down too.

If you want to get really ridiculous tracking down certain info, you can try to find Danny Elfman gossip at that Wayback Machine internet archive website.

btw, yes dear, control freaks can be extremely abusive.

by Anonymousreply 326February 12, 2022 10:59 AM

His Instagram home videos looks like a bachelor pad . No signs of married life and she’s NEVER in his home videos

by Anonymousreply 327February 12, 2022 11:35 AM

This is just troll bait to end this thread, which would have died a quiet death had it/she/they not shown up.

by Anonymousreply 328February 12, 2022 1:41 PM

R326 The said above "the poster "ALSO" said.." So assuming that given that the exact response is in that 2010 post and that they sounded like they thought it was on this one, that its would make sense "the poster ALSO SAID" means what it looks like. But said info isn't there. Also naturally makes sense at would be here especially the fact its right on here. I keep linking you guys to it.

Reddit has NOTHING. groupie central is defunct, wayback machine won't show shit like that. Only front pages.

by Anonymousreply 329February 12, 2022 3:07 PM

Only accusations claiming to be fact that I've seen, regarding their marriage was some starbucks obsessed bitch on an old comments section on dailymail saying he cheats and that she's a nice lady.

by Anonymousreply 330February 12, 2022 3:09 PM

R327 she has her own areas as does he in their house. Plus in the insta videos you're usually seeing his home studio , kitchen, or the chicken pen he films from as they have pet chuckens.

by Anonymousreply 331February 12, 2022 3:12 PM

R327 so no idea what the hell you're talking about about this instagram. All his vids are from this studio/office, chicken pen, kitchen, and that doll collection in their big living room. Go watch those real estate videos of their house when they put it up for sale. They do a WHOLE TOUR of the house, and show which rooms are their hobby rooms, family rooms, theater room, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332February 12, 2022 3:16 PM

R327 They mention bridgets rooms there, too...which are very feminine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333February 12, 2022 3:17 PM

So Bridget seems very creative and tasteful in home decor etc. why hasn’t she extended that to her appearance. It’s quite paradoxical.

by Anonymousreply 334February 12, 2022 3:48 PM

I truly hope she is happy and enjoying her life

by Anonymousreply 335February 12, 2022 3:50 PM

[quote]Reddit has NOTHING. groupie central is defunct, wayback machine won't show shit like that. Only front pages.

Actually, the point of the Wayback Machine archives is to access defunct websites and forums. You probably don't know how to use it, I found a defunct fan forum of a musician friend of mine. My friend wanted to access some of the great artwork his fans created.

The Wayback Machine should keep you off DL for awhile! Happy hunting!

by Anonymousreply 336February 12, 2022 7:19 PM

Part of Groupie Central's message forums can still be accessed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337February 12, 2022 7:21 PM

R336 Yeah, i don't think I know how to use it right. Most times I'd get a dead page. But the main pages show up. Uhhh. Might also just be the places I'd looked up, too. I dunno.

by Anonymousreply 338February 12, 2022 8:12 PM

R337 yeah but it accepts no new registrants and its dead I guess. Wonder where they all went instead???

by Anonymousreply 339February 12, 2022 8:13 PM

How does one look up old forums or use Way Back Machine as a search engine like yahoo or just individual links only?

by Anonymousreply 340February 12, 2022 8:45 PM

[quote][R337] yeah but it accepts no new registrants and its dead I guess. Wonder where they all went instead???

Not sure what happened to Groupie Central, I did hear groupie nut-job Bebe Buell came in and started arguing with the newbie groupies. Bebe ruins everything she touches. The webmaster then shut down GC.

Besides Groupie Central's gossip forum, there was a heavy metal groupie forum, it dealt with all sorts of rock music not just metal. There might be some gossip about Danny Elfman there. I think the metal groupie forum was called Metal Sludge.

As far as the Wayback Machine, when I was looking for defunct websites and forums there, I'd add the old link into the search option and the pages would show up. I haven't been there in years.

by Anonymousreply 341February 12, 2022 9:20 PM

Serious alcohol abuse?

by Anonymousreply 342February 13, 2022 3:26 PM

Wow his brother looks just like him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343February 13, 2022 5:36 PM

Wow, those are some ugly brothers.

Bodhi Elfman isn't exactly handsome either.

by Anonymousreply 344February 13, 2022 6:31 PM

Pray for Bridget! It’s never heard one bad thing said about her

by Anonymousreply 345February 13, 2022 6:49 PM

R343 His brother looks very odd, but that's just his aesthetic. Danny looks really good now. Grew his hair back out like in the 90s and just watch his Chickens videos he posts on instagram. He's funny and just enjoying life and seems like a fun guy.

And he does mention Bridget in some posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346February 13, 2022 11:03 PM

Danny and Bridget raise and rehabilitate chickens. They sold their His n Hers combo homes and moved in permanently to this other home that they were isolating in during Covid.

by Anonymousreply 347February 13, 2022 11:06 PM

R346,347 sound like publicists

by Anonymousreply 348February 13, 2022 11:27 PM

I don’t think the long hair (or wig?) looks good…I think he looked better with the short hair. The brother is a hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 349February 14, 2022 1:58 AM

R348 Who?? just going by what the hell I've read on his instagram and interviews and what that youtube link called it! I called it the His n Hers combo cos that's what someone else called it on the other thread and that video.

by Anonymousreply 350February 14, 2022 2:22 AM

R349 he looked kinda uptight with the shorter hair. He looks more playful and himself now. Doesn't look like a wig. If you follow on his instagram you'll see it grew in phases over time.

by Anonymousreply 351February 14, 2022 3:05 AM

He's getting that "old lesbian" look that some men get as they get older (see: McCartney, Paul)

by Anonymousreply 352February 14, 2022 10:26 AM

It’s a wig. He doesn’t even have eyelashes. I’m sick of the publicity team on here to get ANY buzz going about him. The 90’s are over.

by Anonymousreply 353February 14, 2022 11:47 AM

R353 you mean 80s!

by Anonymousreply 354February 14, 2022 12:07 PM

[quote]It’s a wig. He doesn’t even have eyelashes. I’m sick of the publicity team on here to get ANY buzz going about him. The 90’s are over.

Danny must have sent his publicists here, as well as to any other online forums.They are here to promote him as well as deter any rumors about Danny abusing Bridget. What better way to deflect from marital rumors, keep mentioning Danny's music.

by Anonymousreply 355February 14, 2022 12:11 PM

R352 with McCartney it’s a damn shame, though.

Is there anything hotter than Let it Be era Macca?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356February 14, 2022 1:08 PM

R356 Macca came across as an egotistical little bitch in that documentary. Found him highly irritating. George was treated like shit. And John was a closet sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 357February 14, 2022 3:35 PM

R355 Oh stop being so delusional. I'm actually laughing at of you only knew how very far off you are from that being the truth. But keep going!!

Also, whats hard to believe that the guy still has a ton of fans?? Hes a legend...and legend major movie composer. Or some of you are that out of touch.

by Anonymousreply 358February 14, 2022 3:39 PM

I’m aware of Elfman’s Hollywood stature and that he still has a loyal Oingo Boingo fan base.

And….he looks like an evil troll….and his lovely wife appears sad and downtrodden…..and this is a gossip forum….

by Anonymousreply 359February 14, 2022 5:19 PM

Are there Scientologists on the board? Careful, or you’re going to get Suppressive Person cooties…

by Anonymousreply 360February 14, 2022 7:14 PM

R357 if ANYONE should have an ego, it’s Macca, but I take your point.

To tie it into Danny Elfman, Oingo Boingo did a decent cover of I Am the Walrus.

I hope Fonda gets healthy again.

by Anonymousreply 361February 14, 2022 9:22 PM

An attempt to get out in front of the story, dated Jan 27?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362February 14, 2022 11:23 PM

R362, interesting. I find it strange that Bridget is rarely seen out with her husband and family but Danny takes their son to events? Why is she hiding ? Something is not right

by Anonymousreply 363February 15, 2022 12:00 AM

Danny has Scientologist family members who are high rank donors . This may come into play.

by Anonymousreply 364February 15, 2022 12:28 AM

Danny isn't Scientologist and said so, hes a solid atheist but this brother, nephew, niece in law are big time scientologists

by Anonymousreply 365February 15, 2022 12:31 AM

Yes, and they are involved with Bridget . I still believe she’s being being psychologically abused

by Anonymousreply 366February 15, 2022 12:33 AM

So do we think she's being controlled by a cult? Was "Hipsters Gangsters Aliens and Geeks" a spoof on Scientology?

[quote]Back to the movie: Danny Elfman is contributing the music. He’s a well known Hollywood composer married to Bridget Fonda, eleven years his junior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367February 15, 2022 1:24 AM

R367 No idea. Only saw its trailer. So, youre thinking Bridget got lost to Sci while Danny still isnt? Danny said before that he doesn't care what his family believes, and they all agreed to not talking about religion at get togethers. Hes very athiest. But dunno bridgets religion except they got married at i think some catholic church? Was Christian, that's all I remember. So no idea anything beyond that. Richard mentions her in some of his older (between 2017 onward) posts on Facebook etc ... Stuff about her setting up for family parties and stuff. He's really... weird. But dunno much about him except for what I've looked up on there. Dannys weird, but in a fun way. So, if Bridget DID go Sci, I wonder what Danny thinks? Interesting theory, though. Does Sci even allow one to be married to a non-Sci??? How's that work? Hmmm

by Anonymousreply 368February 15, 2022 6:24 AM

R367 Yeah, he always helps with music for Richards stuff. Since 1979s Forbidden Zone. Richards the original founder of Oingo Boingo. Which was originally called Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo and were big among the Scientology thing, and when Richard turned the band over to Danny, it was no longer a Scientology thing and it turned into ska/rock. It used to be a big like 18 piece theatrical musical troupe before that.

If Bridget went Sci, aren't Scientologists super into being health nut freaks? I did see some old pics, while sleuthing of paparazzi pics of her in 2015 and 2012, after her last public event appearance. Ones from Facebook and the others were from purple media something. Ill find it again and post it here. But she looked really really pissed off at them stalking her. Which I don't blame her. She had her son and a friend with her. If I post it, its only to make a point that she obviously looks unhappy because she's being stalked and very obviously trying to avoid them and can see she was getting fed up. At that. Not some other reason. A new mom trying to be out, incognito with her child and friend and they're in her face. That's probably why nobody sees her out. She DOES go out but nobody recognizes her or goes out in disguise. Until now cos stupid Daily Mail. Dannys never seen out either. Only his events. She probably attends but privately and probably in a hush policy. Makes sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 369February 15, 2022 6:34 AM

2010-2011

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370February 15, 2022 6:59 AM

The pix at R370 show that she was already heavy in 2010-2011 and clearly settled in at that body size for the long haul.

by Anonymousreply 371February 15, 2022 8:12 AM

[quote]The pix at [R370] show that she was already heavy in 2010-2011 and clearly settled in at that body size for the long haul.

In that pix, why is Bridget with Che Diaz?

by Anonymousreply 372February 15, 2022 2:27 PM

R371 Probably hormonal/menopausal stuff. Lots of women who get pregnant for the first time later in life and up ushered into menopause soon after. Trust me, hormonal imbalances can do a real job on the body and rapidly. She also probably was too self conscious to show up at red carpet stuff. So that would be a very understandable reason why. Look how people are already acting??? And Danny rarely ever does actual concerts anymore, its just the Nightmare Before Christmas stuff and symphonic stuff sporadically here and there and she probably does go, but secretly and incognito to avoid this kinda bullshit. I always hear stories of "his family was backstage" etc or secluded vip area. Plus, she supposedly had a stalker before she quit acting.

I'd also imagine, she probably doesn't want her kid being exposed to shit and quit the industry to give him the life she probably wished she had. I get the feeling she wasnt always happy with the whole Fonda expectations and stress of that.

by Anonymousreply 373February 15, 2022 2:47 PM

R372 Is it?? I don't know who that is. Did quick google search.

by Anonymousreply 374February 15, 2022 6:56 PM

R370 R371 is it possible that's just her outfit? Look at the other pics.

by Anonymousreply 375February 15, 2022 7:03 PM

R373, know countless women who are in menopause and they did not have a transformation like this.

by Anonymousreply 376February 15, 2022 10:59 PM

R376 Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome plus low thyroid, which is common together and common after pregnancy sure can.

by Anonymousreply 377February 15, 2022 11:56 PM

Only 10% of women suffer from that 377

by Anonymousreply 378February 16, 2022 12:00 AM

People look like that because they consume too much food. It’s not menopause, fibro, glands, etc.

by Anonymousreply 379February 16, 2022 12:04 AM

Or pills and food or depression

by Anonymousreply 380February 16, 2022 12:05 AM

R378 So that doesn't mean she can't be one of those. Pcos is actually way more common. I have it.

Also its highly possible she had post partum depression or something and ended up on these:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381February 16, 2022 12:08 AM

Post partum depression can REALLY fuck a woman up and lots of times permanently.

by Anonymousreply 382February 16, 2022 12:09 AM

Very interesting interview with Bridget from 2001. She talks about depression, dating, not being the marrying type but possibly would, possibly kids in future, but was when she was still dating Dwight and says she was dating him for 3 years yet weren't she and danny dating for a few years? But she married Danny in 2003?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383February 16, 2022 12:29 AM

She has a really weird dating history with extremely short breaks in between. So, im thinking, she had her accident, realized life's too short...and I mean, Danny really is that cool, so probably didn't take much at all to win her over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384February 16, 2022 12:45 AM

And given he ISNT an actor probably helped, too. Dwight looks and seems like a douchebag. Danny resembles her other long-term ex Eric Stoltz a bit. Redheaded, very sassy and funny, charismatic, and Eric had the same haircut and look going for a while that Danny had during the Farewell tour. Its obvious she loves redheads and her longest relationships have been with 2 redheads. Both are really cool. Dwight not so much.

by Anonymousreply 385February 16, 2022 12:49 AM

Whatever the situation, pretty sure its probably in reality something very simple...and not the huge thing people keep speculating.

Her family has a history of bipolar...depression..eating disorders. She might have post-partum depression or post-partum bipolar and for her own sake, and justifiably stays the hell away from the piece of shit public.

by Anonymousreply 386February 16, 2022 1:38 AM

Her son is now 17

by Anonymousreply 387February 16, 2022 2:13 AM

R387 Yeah, I know. Meant its possible its was post-partum whatever that triggered the whole thing hence the info we have now obtained.

by Anonymousreply 388February 16, 2022 2:24 AM

R129 You said "Something else is going on here. Depression, self-loathing due to an abusive relationship? Years ago, I read somewhere that Danny Elfman was extremely controlling and abusive." What was the context and where did you read this? Extremely controlling and abusive to HER? or in the studio? I swear I have only read that hes a "tyrant to work with" on an old Dailymail comments section by some lady a few years back and claiming he slept with assistants and that Bridget was a lovely person. Is it that? Was the word "abusive" and abusive to Bridget actually said? If so, then ill renounce my being a fan of his for many years. Otherwise I just wanna know detail before I do that.

Does ANYONE know what this is all about???

by Anonymousreply 389February 16, 2022 2:46 AM

If someone can please remember or find the backgrounds to those rumours, so we can end this debate one way or another. Danny fans can either go on with their day and given benefit of the doubt or decide to leave his fandom with said evidence.

by Anonymousreply 390February 16, 2022 2:48 AM

I’m more concerned with Bridget’s welfare than just denouncing Danny

by Anonymousreply 391February 16, 2022 2:51 AM

Yes I would gladly never listen to him again if it is true. But want to know what R129 is talking about before I do. Because I don't think they're lying, but might've gotten it from any iffy source or misread. Big difference between being a workplace ass hole and a wide beater.

by Anonymousreply 392February 16, 2022 2:51 AM

R391 That as well, do not get me wrong. But do not want to also continue admiring someone who is that horrible as to do something like that. Plus, again, there's a big difference between being a studio tyrant and actual abuser to his wife. Was the phrase literally he abused Bridget?

by Anonymousreply 393February 16, 2022 2:54 AM

I wonder if he is emotionally abusive and he isolates her after he destroys her self esteem

by Anonymousreply 394February 16, 2022 2:58 AM

This is THE ONLY thing I've read even remotely stating him being a jerk and is only that hes a tyrant to work with supposedly. Here's a screenshot:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395February 16, 2022 3:02 AM

R394 I seriously doubt that. All his former relationships nothing ever revealed he was an abuser. He even lived with Caroline Thompson the screenwriter and artist on Nightmare Before Christmas and was married for years to a woman named Geri who's his daughters mother. He and his daughters are super close and she speaks very very highly of him. So I highly doubt he abused HER mom and her stepmom given how much she admires him. His daughters seems pretty successful and grounded, too.

by Anonymousreply 396February 16, 2022 3:06 AM

Even dated Kim Gordon who only said in her book that her being with another guy after he decided to come back made him look like an asshole. His own words. Not hers. She never called him one.

by Anonymousreply 397February 16, 2022 3:07 AM

That meant to say, in her book she was quoting that he said he looked like an asshole now. Cos he knocked on her door after a year where they were on a non-defined break up after he left the country with his brother, and when he went to visit her, she was on a date with some other guy so. No idea. They were high school/college kids then.

by Anonymousreply 398February 16, 2022 3:10 AM

I would also honestly like to see the story behind the Elfman rumors too.

by Anonymousreply 399February 16, 2022 3:11 AM

R129 R41 Please? This really means a lot to me. I know it sounds pathetic. But i grew up in a mentally/verbally abusive background regarding my own father and now knowing Danny might be one...truly depresses me. Their music is among a small catalogue of music that helped me get through a lot in my years and yeah, some Boingo songs do indeed touch on suicide, depression, all that stuff..especially one album in particular, and don't want to find out I was finding solace in a lie. There. That's why. But would rather the truth and at least the most accurate you can recall.

by Anonymousreply 400February 16, 2022 3:24 AM

:(

by Anonymousreply 401February 16, 2022 3:25 AM

R400 here again. That's why I, personally am so upset.

by Anonymousreply 402February 16, 2022 3:27 AM

Some, like OP are spouting complete bullshit based on really psychotic trolling or delusions. But hope and assume that the other posts were not but might've been a misreading.

I can't speak for the other Elfman fans that came here, but i am just speaking for myself.

by Anonymousreply 403February 16, 2022 3:31 AM

Think the people here or where they heard this crap from was getting Bridget mixed up with this, where they get into the OTHER Fonda being abused:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404February 16, 2022 6:20 AM

Also, don't forget bridget was in a movie called Break Up where she plays an abused wife. The posters above or the people they read the rumors from probably mixed it up with that as the movie descriptions read it as her extremely abusive and controlling husband.

by Anonymousreply 405February 16, 2022 6:32 AM

r400, the first thing you need to do is remind yourself that your information needs to come from accurate sources, not from some weirdos on Datalounge.

Secondly, look at what they wrote. Do you seriously think every 200 lbs. middle-aged woman in a knit top has been abused? Because that's what they are saying, "her appearance means we should consider she's being abused."

Her appearance isn't any different than that of millions of pretty girls who grew up to be chubby, pleasant-looking moms who wear comfortable clothes when they run errands.

Stop obsessing over what you've read on DL. There's no reason to give anything on this thread any credence, not unless it comes with an accurate source to back it up.

by Anonymousreply 406February 16, 2022 8:27 AM

I can't believe there are over 400 replies to this moronic thread. I'm sure all the posts must be riveting and rife with wacked-out speculation.

by Anonymousreply 407February 16, 2022 10:30 AM

What happened to Bridget is not a nomal thing. Women do not become morbidly obsese as they age. Danny spends an extraordinary amount of time screwing with his hair, getting buff, having tats. Generally, couples who stay together do not show huge discrepancies in their interest in grooming.

PR trolls and stansters, begone.

by Anonymousreply 408February 16, 2022 12:05 PM

R408 Yes, they do! You sound like you have never stepped foot outside of fancy elite model filled parties!!!! She looks like many average middle class Americans! Half my relatives, even!! Is that a serious post or...????

by Anonymousreply 409February 16, 2022 1:32 PM

R408 Maybe they live separate lives? Live together yet ...I don't know?? Medical issue? I love how those of you saying that's impossible must all have your medical degrees. Lovely.

And there are papp pics, after 2009 showing a progressive weight gain. Also, in some earlier pics her thyroid area looks odd. Thyroid can cause that!!!!!! Oh but I forgot, youre a medical professional.

by Anonymousreply 410February 16, 2022 1:36 PM

R406 They refuse to even cite a source or even give context.

OP is a whole other story..nothing but a troll.

by Anonymousreply 411February 16, 2022 1:38 PM

She may look like an average midwestern woman…but she isn’t one.

Unlike your stereotypical midwestern dim-witted, fast food consuming frau with no concept of flattering clothing never mind healthy eating, Fonda is a wealthy person who can afford the best healthcare, therapy, gym equipment, tailored clothing, personal trainers - hell, even a personal chef.

Also, she has nothing to do all day but concentrate on her health. She can literally hire staff to take care of everything from childcare to cleaning to charity work (if any).

Add to that, she didn’t grow up as some ignorant midwestern fatso surrounded by other fatsos in her family and friend circle, which would make her current appearance seem “normal” to herself.

She grew up in a glamorous Hollywood family, which is probably what drew Elfman to her. Again, not some rube with no inkling of how to care for herself. Jane Fonda made aerobics a household word!

Again, I understand that not everyone in Datalounge lives in NYC, but obesity is NOT NORMAL, especially not for a former movie star. All the Lizzos and Lena Dunhams in the world can’t change this fact. All women want to be thin, look great in clothes, feel sexy and be healthy. Including Lizzo and Lena, I bet.

I have no idea if Elfman is abusive, but I hope the female fans on here realize that their idols are rarely perfect. No one is. You can enjoy his music whether or not his marriage has problems. Every time I mention John Lennon to a certain friend of mine he says, “but he hit women.” This friend has an agenda - he hates Lennon’s liberal lifestyle. He does not really care about the women Lennon did or did not hit.

I think some posters on here have an agenda as well - they are titillated by the thought of Elfman as a domineering, abusive man and long for more information along these lines. We saw the same thing when middle aged wwomen flooded the DL with Armie Hammer threads pretending to be concerned about the model who accused him of rape. They didn’t care about her, they were turned on by the story. I think the same thing is happening here.

If he IS a jerk, its not necessarily his fault she looks like this. Her mental issues are her own that she can either choose to treat or not. Maybe they’re stayed together for their child and have an open marriage, who knows. Most famous men cheat. If he cheats it doesn’t mean he’s abusive.

If it DOES come out at some time that he is, is anyone really gonna be shocked? “Famous person is revealed to be asshole” isn’t exactly shocking news.

by Anonymousreply 412February 16, 2022 2:06 PM

R412 She left the industry. She retired. With obviously no intention of returning. She might have developed a reverse disorder like her aunt, who had eating disorders. But her appearance and why this and that matters to you why? Do you know her personally? And making judgement on anyone's marriage or their state of mind on why they gained weight just based on a pic of them doing errands is a bit extreme. Sorry. She might have a very severe health issue they're actually in the process OF getting taken care of. Or trouble keeping it under control. Are we her doctor? No. Does she owe the public a doctors note explaining why? Hell no! But people sure don't sound THAT concerned about her when they'd are making jump and crazy assumptions almost stated as fact. How do you know that she hasn't actually been working with a dietician or whatever? How do we know that she might've been worse and is now improving? Maybe she was severely ill? Maybe she has a chronic issue balancing iffy medication mixes. Some thyroid meds don't agree with other meds and sometimes there's no way around it. Posts like what the OP posted are actually ABUSIVE. If you can't see that...then something is dearly wrong. The mods even greyed them out.

The other posters STILL haven't even explained where they read or think they might have read the rumor he abuses her. Did it even say HER?? The fact nobody has clarified that leads me to believe that those too are complete bullshit. Not because I wish for that to be the case, I mean, yeah, I'd prefer to know there was no abuse, but mainly because it so very much sounds like bullshit. Answer the question or stop using it in your defenses and posts. Apparently they remember everything else but can't remember if it actually said he abuses *her*? Or even where they saw it. Was it on here? A blind item that they just assumed was them? Why the secrecy?

by Anonymousreply 413February 16, 2022 3:03 PM

R391 Don't gimme that shite that u people give 2 shites about Bridget.

R394 That right there is people creating a fantastical schizoid scenerio and creating and subconscious back thought into readers' minds.

by Anonymousreply 414February 16, 2022 3:07 PM

Tell where this rumor was seen and I will leave this thread alone. At least me.

by Anonymousreply 415February 16, 2022 3:10 PM

Did these DL'ers know Bridget?

by Anonymousreply 416February 16, 2022 4:17 PM

I guess one is automatically deemed a Satanist and wife abuser if they have tattoos and weird hair and deliberatly make theatrical faces. Gotcha.

by Anonymousreply 417February 16, 2022 4:19 PM

Of course thy don't, R416. This thread is nothing but bullshit gossip from a bunch of Marys.

by Anonymousreply 418February 16, 2022 4:26 PM

Well R416, there is no way to know because this is an anonymous forum. But celebrities have posted on here, as well as industry people. I’ve read quite a few things here before they were announced publicly.

In general, I’d say take ANY post on the DL with a grain of salt, but the flip side to that is, it’s probable that music/Hollywood people post here.

by Anonymousreply 419February 16, 2022 4:51 PM

R419 That's why I was curious where R41 and R129 heard these things. Or was it on here and if they are industry people or in that circle. But they refuse to tell.

Is there anyone on here, that knows anybody, that perhaps *could* find out?

by Anonymousreply 420February 16, 2022 5:47 PM

I read gossip about Danny Elfman being abusive several years ago on DL. At that time there was speculation over why she ‘disappeared’.

There was no official court documents or eyewitness accounts.

It was gossip. Maybe it came from an insider or maybe it was just idle speculation.

by Anonymousreply 421February 16, 2022 6:07 PM

[quote]Again, not some rube with no inkling of how to care for herself. Jane Fonda made aerobics a household word!

Hyperbole much? There was nothing to indicate she had "no inkling of how to care for herself."

I don't remember seeing any of you weirdos in the Wendy Williams threads when she was walking around without any fucking pants on. THAT is concerning. Being overweight in an unflattering knit top isn't concerning. It didn't even have any holes in it, for god's sake.

Jane Fonda has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. "Her aunt put out aerobics tapes back when Bridget was 18, why is Bridget now fat 40 years later? It must be because her husband is a Satanist."

by Anonymousreply 422February 16, 2022 6:17 PM

R421 Thank you for your response. Do you happen to remember anything in how it was worded or that he abused her or was in generally moody? Was it perhaps this old thread? I linked it below. I have searched high and low and this is the only thing I've seen where it even suggests anything similar:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423February 16, 2022 6:17 PM

R422 AMEN!

by Anonymousreply 424February 16, 2022 6:20 PM

While you're at it, would you ask Danny what he's trying to prove with that hair, those stupid tats and the muscle pix? Thanks, PR troll.

by Anonymousreply 425February 16, 2022 6:26 PM

R425 I'm not a damn PR troll. Wish I was! I'd probably be paid for enduring this.

The look is nothing new!!! FUCK. That's how he was before he got all proper-y for a few years.:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426February 16, 2022 6:36 PM

He's been working on the tatts and working out for years. This is from many years ago:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427February 16, 2022 6:37 PM

R421 Just was wondering if you could help me try and find on here where you might've seen it or key words I can google search it.

by Anonymousreply 428February 16, 2022 8:02 PM

R421 Please so this can stop

by Anonymousreply 429February 16, 2022 8:19 PM

R428 you’re assuming the person who said he heard DE was/is abusive read it online. That is not necessarily the case. It might be industry gossip.

by Anonymousreply 430February 16, 2022 9:07 PM

R430 They literally posted above that they read it here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 431February 16, 2022 9:59 PM

Also R430 the other person also said they read it here.

But right above R421 clearly states they read it here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 432February 16, 2022 10:00 PM

R430 Here is their quote right on this thread:

"I read gossip about Danny Elfman being abusive several years ago on DL. At that time there was speculation over why she ‘disappeared’.

There was no official court documents or eyewitness accounts.

It was gossip. Maybe it came from an insider or maybe it was just idle speculation.

—Anonymous reply 421 "

by Anonymousreply 433February 16, 2022 10:02 PM

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL HER WHERE ON DATALOUNGE THAT THEY SAW IT.

by Anonymousreply 434February 16, 2022 10:04 PM

Tell the Frau!!

by Anonymousreply 435February 16, 2022 10:18 PM

This is one of the weirdest topics.

by Anonymousreply 436February 16, 2022 10:51 PM

Okay, now I want to know too.

by Anonymousreply 437February 16, 2022 10:59 PM

Tell me where on the DL thread the Danny Elfman abuse allegation touched you.

by Anonymousreply 438February 16, 2022 11:35 PM

R438

Here you go. I screengrabbed everything and collaged it together here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439February 17, 2022 12:01 AM

Now that Bridget's radically transformed appearance has been splashed across the tabloids, it'll no doubt create curiosity about her situation and by extension, her safety.

by Anonymousreply 440February 17, 2022 12:21 AM

R440 Her safety? Most sane, rational people in the rest of non-elite, non-Saks 5th Avenue Manhattanite, SoHo bitch, high class stuck in a bubble world won't consider overweight meaning shes being abused by her "Satanist (cos he has tattoos? What are you people, a bunch of uptight Duggar family like Christian Evangelists??) husband who's mind controlling her or some shit and making her gain weight or develop a thyroid or other medical issue and wear normal everyday clothes running errands...and looking sad after PAPARAZZI cameras were all up in her face, so instead of making that connection that she looked sad suddenly because CAMERAS WERE IN HER FUCKING PRIVATE BUSINESS that she must be being abused??? Get....a...life.

by Anonymousreply 441February 17, 2022 1:18 AM

Bridget needs to address these allegations. I doubt she will

by Anonymousreply 442February 17, 2022 1:18 AM

I am R441: I'd like to state that i was being sarcastic towards the wackjobs calling him Satanist and those thinking shes abused because she just gained weight over a period of many years. WTF is so shocking? If she was in the spotlight throughout her progressive weight gain, nobody would be saying shit because they would have SEEN the process. So because she's been going incognito for years and suddenly appears this way, peoples brains automatically go to some fucko schizo out there shit.

Say that Kathleen Turner, for example, did the same, and suddenly came out of hiding, you'd all be saying the same shit about her! Or that woman who was on 3rd Rock from the Sun and Mom...she used to be super skinny and model etc and she ended up steroids and other meds for it think it was Lupus? And shes bigger than Bridget!! People LAMBASTED THE SHIT OUTTA HER UNTIL SHE HAD TO DEFEND AND PROVE HER HEALTH REASON and even still..nobody was accusing her of half the shit you guys have about Bridget.

by Anonymousreply 443February 17, 2022 1:24 AM

R442: well. Yeah...at this rate, and sadly she will need to address this crap because its getting outta hand now. People are going tooooooo far like the OP. She shouldn't HAVE to..but now it might end up being that she NEEDS to or else people are going to start saying even worse. Or via Danny or via Jane or someone or just online. Or for her to publicly tell people where to shove it. That would be SO awesome, too. Its about time the public and paparazzi get put in their place.

by Anonymousreply 444February 17, 2022 1:29 AM

R444. Tell her to do it!

by Anonymousreply 445February 17, 2022 1:30 AM

R441 Calm the fuck down, CAPS-LOCK, or you'll have an embolism.

It's the Scieno connection. It casts a creepy pall over everything. Who can forget how Tammy's Cruise's wife had to secretly tunnel her way out of that marriage to gain her freedom. They called it an "escape."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446February 17, 2022 1:43 AM

R444: Uh, how?? I dont know these people!!! And she has no public social media !

by Anonymousreply 447February 17, 2022 1:55 AM

R445: Uh, how?? I dont know these people!!! And she has no public social media !

by Anonymousreply 448February 17, 2022 1:56 AM

R446 Danny isnt Scientologist!!!! He doesnt believe in it!! His BROTHER, NEPHEW, AND JENNA ELFMAN ARE THOUGH. Look it up!

by Anonymousreply 449February 17, 2022 1:58 AM

R446 Unless she got into it herself! At which i doubt because scientology is all obsessed and in your business about keeping in shape.

by Anonymousreply 450February 17, 2022 1:59 AM

Danny Instagram encouraged people to stay in shape by exercise and healthy eating. He is quite vain himself, but doesn’t seem to concerned about his wife .

by Anonymousreply 451February 17, 2022 2:01 AM

Too from 451

by Anonymousreply 452February 17, 2022 2:02 AM

R451 Do we know the inner happenings of their marriage?? How do we know he hasn't tried to help? You can't force someone to. Plus, we dunno but she mightve been worse and shes now getting back in shape. We haven't seen her. Or, it could be via important medicine shes on that she can't go off of . not everything is black and white.

by Anonymousreply 453February 17, 2022 2:15 AM

Some reasoning and logic, or lack thereof, by some posters on here is really scary. Do people expect him to like force her into losing weight or something? How do you know he hasn't?? You seem to have them all figured out. Way do *you* care that much?

by Anonymousreply 454February 17, 2022 2:18 AM

Mostly because I have no life.

by Anonymousreply 455February 17, 2022 2:20 AM

[OP] Tremendous pain? They were invading her personal space and she looked kinda shocked. She naturally has that look when not smiling anyway. Have you never seen her pics prior where shes not smiling or have you actually ever really ever SEEN her ? Troll.

by Anonymousreply 456February 17, 2022 2:20 AM

R455 Are you that crazy person all over youtube stalking like every single Danny video and now the Bridget ones? Where one second you're a fan and the next you're tossing out weirdo subtle shots at him, too?

by Anonymousreply 457February 17, 2022 2:22 AM

R451 R455 You sound like that person. They seem pre-occupied by his working out .

by Anonymousreply 458February 17, 2022 2:24 AM

OK 439 you have officially outdone the Harry Styles, Lee Pace, Tom Hiddleston, Armie Hammer and Supernatural frau fans in terms of avidity.

by Anonymousreply 459February 17, 2022 2:28 AM

I’m not that person. My thing is caring too much about Bridget.

by Anonymousreply 460February 17, 2022 2:31 AM

R460 Are you that Nuclear Babies person on youtube?

by Anonymousreply 461February 17, 2022 2:36 AM

R460 Why? As in generally or some sick fucked up shit?

by Anonymousreply 462February 17, 2022 2:37 AM

R459 Avidity? Ways that's supoosee mean?

by Anonymousreply 463February 17, 2022 2:38 AM

Can anyone find any other threads on here where this danny rumor comes up?

by Anonymousreply 464February 17, 2022 3:01 AM

R440, no one gives a shit.

by Anonymousreply 465February 17, 2022 3:27 AM

Lots of Danny Stans here

by Anonymousreply 466February 17, 2022 4:29 AM

Methinks the Danny stans doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 467February 17, 2022 5:29 AM

Start a controversial topic THAT extreme, you better damn bet people are gonna be like "what the fuck???" And also be demanding an explanation. Seems a lot of people were on the same wavelength long before some of us came along, too.

by Anonymousreply 468February 17, 2022 5:51 AM

R462 I just mean in a loserish way- caring about someone who doesn’t know I exist.

by Anonymousreply 469February 17, 2022 7:31 AM

R468 OP’s post is neither controversial nor extreme, lol. And it’s only one or two straight women demanding answers. But it’s very amusing. Even on a gay man’s message women think they can just DEMAND what they want.

by Anonymousreply 470February 17, 2022 11:29 AM

R470 Initially it was nicely asked. Just simply asked where on here was it seen. And even posted a link to an archived post asking if that was the one and nobody responded or was something snarky. Can't tell who is who or if that poster even replied as there's no way of knowing on here.

by Anonymousreply 471February 17, 2022 1:13 PM

All that was asked was "is this the post you were referring to?" Nicely asked and not demanded. Then it became what looked like a nasty game at ignoring it or teasing about it and it got weird.

by Anonymousreply 472February 17, 2022 1:15 PM

R470 Linked it again below. Is THAT the thread where that R41 and other one saw this accusation at? Dunno why this is such a hard thing to answer or why the hesitancy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473February 17, 2022 1:17 PM

R41 and R421: (are you the same person or different?) Is this where you saw it, the original rumor? Link below. I just civilly am asking is all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474February 17, 2022 1:20 PM

I don't recall ever hearing that Danny Elfman was abusive and nothing in Google comes up when you do a search.

If you look up general Google searches for Danny Elfman being abusive, the only thing that comes up are the last couple of threads here on DL. Literally nothing else comes up.

However, there are threads about Jenna and Bodhi Elfman being abusive because of the Scieno situation. Danny is not a Scientologist and has in fact even sued them before, so clearly he is not in the cult.

The people on here who say they heard Danny is an abuser have not come back to say where or when they heard it. That's because THEY NEVER HEARD IT. They saw someone on this thread getting upset about the thought and decided it would be funny to keep screwing with them by claiming they heard the rumor.

There is no such rumor and never has been. Stop asking these people to come back and give you information r474, because they're just screwing with you.

by Anonymousreply 475February 17, 2022 1:22 PM

These photos and threads were started by Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 476February 17, 2022 1:26 PM

I mean, maybe. This thread has been going since January and it seems to primarily be about trying to make everyone think Danny is abusive and Bridget is a battered wife. It's either bored losers trying to start something or people who have an agenda.

by Anonymousreply 477February 17, 2022 1:33 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 478February 17, 2022 2:54 PM

R477 That's what I was trying to disprove or show that there is literally not basis to their accusations and making fans like me freaked the hell out over nothing. If they heard it here, those are the only threads i saw and none say he abuses her. Just hes hard to work with and apparently picky about marketing phrases.

by Anonymousreply 479February 17, 2022 2:56 PM

R476 But why? To fuck with danny and bridget? His brother is Scientologist and they're on good terms, so wouldn't Sci back off of danny??

R475 abusive how? Like the raging at people who hate Scientology thing? Jenna freaks out at people apparently. Been in the media and tabloids for years. Shes......odd.

Danny is very anti religion and very anti group and doesn't agree with Scientology but he accepts everybody's beliefs he says in interviews.

It might be Scientology fucking with Bridget if she said something against it or no idea?? Interesting theory though.

by Anonymousreply 480February 17, 2022 3:01 PM

I started one of the "has anyone met danny" threads on here and one posted to try and track down the person who originally started all that in that 2010 thread... to hopefully find out that he is not what these rumors say, and general curiosity as a fan as there seem to be intheknow people here and if there really are fans here and any actual fun stories. There were no threads about him (other than the trolls). And yeah, as a fan, I personally am one that has trouble separating the music from the person in bad cases and REALLY cannot see him being an abusive douchebag.

Dunno who started all those bridget threads. But not shocked given its all over the net, gossip sites, blogs. Its sad. Just type in her name and bam.

by Anonymousreply 481February 17, 2022 3:10 PM

R475 I thank you for your reply. And for not being a shitbag, unlike others here.

by Anonymousreply 482February 17, 2022 3:11 PM

R477 Us Danny fans might be inadvertently to blame for its longevity with our arguing with these assholes on here. So, yeah. Inadvertently adding to that issue there. The original assholes aren't gonna explain their shit or they base it on outta context/misread/fake bullshit. So, wasting my time.

by Anonymousreply 483February 17, 2022 3:22 PM

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome also causes hair loss on the head and dark hair to grow on the body.

by Anonymousreply 484February 17, 2022 3:50 PM

R484 Yes. But not always. I was diagnosed with it almost 20 years ago. Back when it was less known. Definitely can cause weight gain. Its like being on steroids

by Anonymousreply 485February 17, 2022 3:56 PM

Is there a way to get this entire thread actually removed? Not just closed, but removed?

by Anonymousreply 486February 17, 2022 4:12 PM

I know right? It feels really gross to speculate on something like this

by Anonymousreply 487February 17, 2022 4:21 PM

[quote]Is there a way to get this entire thread actually removed? Not just closed, but removed?

[bold]WHO the fuck are you? WHY are you even here? You don't like what you are reading, then think you can get a thread removed? WTF? [/bold]

DL is sure not the place for you. [bold]Go away hausfrau. [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 488February 17, 2022 4:25 PM

R488 look at the 1st OP post. Its slander.

by Anonymousreply 489February 17, 2022 4:39 PM

R488 I told you on here multiple times. I am a fucking fan. Unfortunately came across this upon reading something on the Bridget fiasco. Was trying to see if they ever fired that paparazzi bitch who published those pics and article. This stupid post showed up linked. And i find it offensive and slanderous.

by Anonymousreply 490February 17, 2022 4:42 PM

R494, it’s also highly curable with hormone therapy like birth control pills

by Anonymousreply 491February 17, 2022 5:02 PM

Elf man found this thread

by Anonymousreply 492February 17, 2022 5:03 PM

R481 Someone posting on here they’ve met Danny Elfman doesn’t help, how would it? Just because he’s kind to a fan doesn’t prove he’s not abusive in his family life. Come on, girls!

by Anonymousreply 493February 17, 2022 5:25 PM

R486 If you don’t like this thread, stop reading and/or posting on it! What’s wrong with you. Honestly, women are crazy.

Danny Elfman doesn’t care about you. He doesn’t care about this thread. His and his wife are too rich to give a fuck about anything.

Go enjoy his records and stop worrying what some catty gay men are posting on a random obscure GOSSIP site. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 494February 17, 2022 5:27 PM

R494, I was with you until you called DL [bold]a random obscure GOSSIP site. [/bold]

DL is no such. thing. Over the years, lots of so-called 'gossip' posted at DL, ended up being 100% true.

Get your facts straight!

by Anonymousreply 495February 17, 2022 6:03 PM

R491 Its not curable, but treatable. It can take a lot of medication tinkering to get it managed. Especially if it has been ongoing untreated for a long time. It can cause diabetes, insulin resistance, infertility, tons of other weird stuff that sometimes never goes away, like once you start growing a beard with it, it'll always be there and always grow, but might get lighter with the pill...many of us opt for the laser hair removal thing but sucks that health insurance, or at least most, don't cover that for pcos. It took me about 5 years to fully get it managed but still have issues but nothing that bad but the pill can only work for so long. Once you get older ... It becomes scary, dangerous, tricky territory, cancers and all. What ever way it is, It really fucking sucks!

by Anonymousreply 496February 17, 2022 6:24 PM

R495 It's apparently very well known.

by Anonymousreply 497February 17, 2022 6:25 PM

I know other NYC gays who don’t know the DL, but I guess it’s relative. Either way, it’s a trivial thing. I’ve read all kinds of crazy things here over the years. Take everything you read here with a grain of salt…

Damn, I don’t think Danny Elfman has been discussed so much since 1986!

by Anonymousreply 498February 17, 2022 6:35 PM

R498 He's still very relevant!! And 1986?? He became a massive full blown household name in 1989, 1990 after scoring the Batman theme and Simpsons theme all in the same span of time. And still is a household name. For his continuous scores..but he is just as brilliant as a rock musician too. So good to see him getting back into that as well. Many people who are newer fans who only really knew of him from his scores get a little freaked out by the new stuff or how wild and weird Boingo were. Its a fun weird. But they also had less "goofy" music too.

by Anonymousreply 499February 17, 2022 6:44 PM

Danny is good people. A perfectionist, very intense, and very driven but is good people.

by Anonymousreply 500February 17, 2022 6:45 PM

DL gets mentioned on various entertainment boards occasionally. Might be as well known as Groupie Central once was. But that's defunkt.

by Anonymousreply 501February 17, 2022 6:53 PM

We can talk slanderous shit about any public figure. If you don’t like it, go away.

Is it slanderous to say Danny Elfman makes excruciatingly bad music, looks like an evil troll and with the “perfectionist” reputation, it’s not a far stretch to WONDER if he is abusive to his wife who used to sparkle and now looks miserable???

by Anonymousreply 502February 17, 2022 7:28 PM

R502 So being a perfectionist means one could possibly be a wife abuser?? That's a PRETTY FAR STRETCH THERE, BUDDY. I am a perfectionist, work around worse perfectionists, and assume just about 90% of many remotely successful person in NYC is a perfectionist...so I guess chances are we are all abusive people then? Geeee!!

Also, she was RUNNING errands and not happy with cameras in her face. If you expect a person to be sparkling and joyous over that then you need to seek help or grew up in some freakish controlling bubble where you had to be ON and fake at all times even in midst of being hounded like a zoo animal by stalking paparazzi assholes.

by Anonymousreply 503February 17, 2022 7:40 PM

Are most of YOU being abused?? I wonder. The way everyone's so obsessed with it here...

by Anonymousreply 504February 17, 2022 7:42 PM

So it sounds like R500 actually knows the guy.

R500 says he’s a good person, which we can assume means he’s not an absuser.

Is everyone happy now?!

by Anonymousreply 505February 17, 2022 7:44 PM

[quote] Its not curable, but treatable. It can take a lot of medication tinkering to get it managed. Especially if it has been ongoing untreated for a long time. It can cause diabetes, insulin resistance, infertility, tons of other weird stuff that sometimes never goes away, like once you start growing a beard with it, it'll always be there and always grow, but might get lighter with the pill...many of us opt for the laser hair removal thing but sucks that health insurance, or at least most, don't cover that for pcos. It took me about 5 years to fully get it managed but still have issues but nothing that bad but the pill can only work for so long. Once you get older ... It becomes scary, dangerous, tricky territory, cancers and all. What ever way it is, It really fucking sucks!

If a woman suffers from PCOS, can the ovaries be removed? Will that help? Especially if a woman doesn't want children or if they are already in menopause. If removing the ovaries can alleviate all those horrible symptoms, why not?

Many years ago, a close female friend had a hysterectomy at only 36, she suffered from very painful endometriosis, at the time, surgery was the only way to alleviate her symptoms. Think their are drugs for endometriosis now, not sure.

by Anonymousreply 506February 17, 2022 7:47 PM

Oh shit. Someone on the OTHER Danny Elfman thread just said he’s gay. All hell is about to break loose here.

by Anonymousreply 507February 17, 2022 7:48 PM

R506 well, they'd most likely end up needing hormonal replacement in that case. I think? But it could definitely help prevent further progression. Well in women younger than menopausal but even during menopause one still puts out hormones. Otherwise other things get wacked out and higher cancer risks. The key is suppressing the over production of androgens/testosterone etc by the ovaries so they give the pill or they laser burn the cysts. There's some other meds, too. They usually don't remove the ovaries unless they cysts burst in a bad way or the pain is so unbearable or cancer or the cysts grow too big. Which are very dangerous. They used to treat with depo provera shots, too. Endometriosis is a bitch!! It can grow even outside the uterus and on the bowel and kidneys. They do surgery and medicines combined usually. They also use laser surgery for that. Pcos can increase the endo risk big time.

But just a full hysterectomy can put a full stop to that shit. But hormone replacement is usually followed. Hormone shots, I think? Does your friend have to take any?

by Anonymousreply 508February 17, 2022 8:47 PM

[quote]But just a full hysterectomy can put a full stop to that shit. But hormone replacement is usually followed. Hormone shots, I think? Does your friend have to take any?

HRT meds can also cause cancer, so that's a Catch-22 situation.

Not sure if my friend would still be on HRT meds, she was likely on some type of HRT since she had her hysterectomy at such a young age.

Not sure she'd still be on these meds in her mid-70s. She's always had great hair, very thick and wavy. She did tell me the hysterectomy didn't cause her any hair loss. I didn't know her back when she had the surgery. We met at work.

by Anonymousreply 509February 17, 2022 8:58 PM

R509 This is a fantastic website and support group on PCOS. Been a member for a while. They also touch on other health things and related. Really nice group of folks. And a wonderful learning space on the subject. Your friend might find some interesting info as well. Many are dealing with endo on there, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510February 17, 2022 9:55 PM

Bridget is a multi millionaire. Surely she would seek out the best specialists to handle any medical condition. Her issues are more emotional I believe.

by Anonymousreply 511February 17, 2022 11:25 PM

Danny with Jane Fonda and Bridgets brother and another relative. At The Elfman's Halloween House Party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512February 17, 2022 11:25 PM

R511 Mental illness runs in her family, bipolar, depression, eating disorders, suicide, all very public. Possible she is on antidepressants.

by Anonymousreply 513February 17, 2022 11:27 PM

R512, where is Bridget ? Why does she hide ?

by Anonymousreply 514February 18, 2022 12:43 AM

R514 Probably very self conscious. She's definitely reported as being around at everything. Just doesn't want to be shown. I kinda understand indeed..the way the public act.

by Anonymousreply 515February 18, 2022 1:11 AM

R211 when you said you don't remember"where" did you mean on *here*? Or elsewhere?

by Anonymousreply 516February 18, 2022 3:10 AM

Will you shut up about it before I poop on you?

by Anonymousreply 517February 18, 2022 4:46 AM

R518 Danny and all of the band guys are awesome. So is Bridget. Yeah, he can be temperamental, he never did deny that, but is a very decent human being and loves his family, pets, and fans. Has a pretty good reputation amongst the studio industry and people look up to him a lot.

Also, he takes the time to respond to fans on his social media pages and did you know one of his tattoos is of his beloved puppy dog?

Yeah, real "evil" guy.... He'd probably beat the shit out of anyone who ever hurt those close to him and is a very respectful, polite person, too.

by Anonymousreply 518February 18, 2022 7:18 AM

Meant to "R" that elsewhere but R'd myself. It's very late............

Lol

by Anonymousreply 519February 18, 2022 7:20 AM

Take your lol and shove it.

by Anonymousreply 520February 18, 2022 2:51 PM

I don’t get it. If you gals know him and his wife personally, shy are you asking a gossip site if he’s a good guy?!

by Anonymousreply 521February 18, 2022 3:15 PM

R521 I don't know him. But believe hes a good one based on what I've heard and seen, so reading some of the opposite crap was discerning and sounded unlikely...but one really doesn't 100% know but from everything else heard, it seriously contradicts the trash talk on here. As for if others do, I have no idea. Speaking for myself only.

by Anonymousreply 522February 18, 2022 4:32 PM

Others were probably ones already members on here that just saw the thread. No idea?

by Anonymousreply 523February 18, 2022 4:33 PM

Plus, nobody i have seen on here ever said they personally knew him??

by Anonymousreply 524February 18, 2022 4:34 PM

He mentions his family on his instagram and Facebook comments occasionally. And have read nice things by like orchestration newcomers had said about him on some articles. They credited him with being great mentor and good friend and Jane Fonda spoke highly of him on her blog and based on his interaction with fans online, he seems like a genuinely normal and nice person. So, highly highly doubt hes this asshole whoever keeps saying on here based on a vague comment.

by Anonymousreply 525February 18, 2022 4:38 PM

Someone way further up sounded like they might know him somehow. Was probably someone who is already on here or this thread came to their attention or someone else in the fan circle. But am only speaking for my post.

by Anonymousreply 526February 18, 2022 4:40 PM

WHO are these people?

I've just arrived from Mars. 👽

by Anonymousreply 527February 18, 2022 5:55 PM

R527 Its explained in depth throughout this whole thread. Some piece of shit started this thread and another thread bashing Danny and unfairly attacking Bridget and horrible things making fun of her. Some of us Danny fans were googling info on that paparazzi fiasco regarding Bridget, his wife. We were looking up firstly to see if the paparazzi bitch was ever fired and what was even behind the whole media fiasco posted on the Daily Mail. Like, what actually prompted the Daily Mail to even do that and if either she or Danny retorted at Daily Mail. So, while googling something on THAT, this thread literally appeared on the google search and just clicked on it and were flabbergasted by the off the wall accusation that the OP and some others were making about Danny and her. So , signed up maybe a week later? Once figured out HOW to get on here, to actually ask where that rumor came from as it sounds like a bogus lie. Especially given the OP post and already various inaccuracies. The OPs post was at one point blurred out for being considered a troll but no longer is. Probably cos I changed my own settings, perhaps? So that persons post shows as normal now. Anyway, person R41 followed up to the OPs post claiming someone told them Danny was abusive towards Bridget but didn't say who or where or the context. So I asked. I am a longtime Danny and Boingo fan and seeing that really upset me! So I naturally asked and just assumed it was probably misread out of context hearsay that they originally read. So nobody was clarifying where on here that they were told this. Point was, its slander and if someone gonna make such an accusation then they better have something to back it up with, otherwise its bullshit and rude and also had some of us fans worried slightly that it could possibly be true due to how This forum supposedly has some in the know hollywood people. I kept asking because instead of anyone answering who said it or what post, they kept teasing, insulting and being rude. And we were also defending Bridget. So, some other fans were aware of those topics and joined in too. Appears some already had before we even got here.

by Anonymousreply 528February 18, 2022 6:25 PM

Why would the Daily Mail photographer be fired for photographing a celebrity?! I feel like I’m in the Twilight Zone - or maybe the FORBIDDEN Zone - when I read this thread!

by Anonymousreply 529February 18, 2022 6:34 PM

Also, how come no one is upset at the claim that Danny Elfman is a GAY?

by Anonymousreply 530February 18, 2022 6:34 PM

We found this thread accidentally while googling about what exactly happened and why Daily Mail went after Bridget on her birthday and if anyone even called them out for it yet or if the bitch that published it ever got in trouble. And just simply to see what the hell this was all about or was it even legit.

People all over the internet are going crazy over the media pics and saying horrible stuff but this OPs post might be the worst one so far and they also started a nasty thread called "I can see why Bridget eats..." And in it its all bashing and insulting her husband Danny and her weight, again. Its a simple answer. Sorry. So, as fans we asked firstly WTF and came in to defend them. Because a lot of people seem like they never even heard of Danny or his band. Or else they'd know for example, that his tattoo and working out thing is for from new.

OP posted their very obviously trolling post. And R41 replied that "I read somewhere years ago on here that danny was abusive to Bridget" and basically left it at that. Fueling more into the fire.

by Anonymousreply 531February 18, 2022 6:36 PM

R529 Because of how nasty the article was and butting into her privacy with the pics and it was deliberately set out hurt her on her birthday. It was written even in a spiteful way. She retired and left the industry 12 years ago. The person who published it has their name retracted because of the severe backlash. Its like Carli Johnson or Carly Johnson. So rumor was she actually got fired.

Also, sounds like you must be a fan? You referenced the Forbidden Zone.

by Anonymousreply 532February 18, 2022 6:40 PM

R531 If this thread is the worst thing you’ve ever read, I implore you NOT to read the other threads here. You will be shocked and dismayed to find that gay men can be a tiny bit critical.

by Anonymousreply 533February 18, 2022 6:40 PM

R530 Because that's beyond even arguing with these idiots. If they actually knew anything on Danny other than like looking him up for the first time THAT DAY , they'd know hes far from gay and yes..we covered that as well further up on here or on that other vile thread.

by Anonymousreply 534February 18, 2022 6:42 PM

R532 That’s the Daily Mail - every article is written that way. It’s a terrible site, avoid at all costs.

Yes, I’m familiar with the FZ. The Pico and Sepleuveda scene is my favorite. Maybe someone could start a discussin thread about that.

Certainly Rene Henderson is a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 535February 18, 2022 6:43 PM

R533 I never said its the worst thing i ever read! I said its the worst thing I'd read SO FAR on these Bridget and Danny comments on the internet regarding this topic. So he has tattoos so he must be a satanist abuser??? Oh fucking please.

by Anonymousreply 536February 18, 2022 6:44 PM

It was actually the follow up reply by R41 that had me freaked out. OPs post is downright trolling or idiocy. And if course she looks upset, SHE HAD CAMERAS STALKING HER!! Plus if the OP ever actually saw her before, her natural relaxed expression looks kinda like that. Her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 537February 18, 2022 6:46 PM

I don’t think anyone thinks he’s Satanist because of his tattoos…though some elder gays on here are quite adverse to tattoos. I’m assuming the Satanist thing is from his Oingo Boingo songs?

Personally I think a gay Danny would be more interesting!

by Anonymousreply 538February 18, 2022 6:47 PM

R538 I dunno? None of his songs even convey anything of the sort. Forbidden Zone movie maybe but was made by his brother. The film, that is. His visuals , especially in the new album promotions, are extra out there but there is plenty out there explaining the story behind that. Plus I don't see how his new videos are anything even sinister. Its very Nine Inch Nails reminiscent and just really really well done. Hes an athiest. Atheists don't believe in Satan anyway. As far as I know.

But yeah, hes not transitioning. Hes just rekindling his look from the mid 90s. And completing his 30 year long tattooing project.

And yes, I'd suggested this thread be removed so nobody else simply googling or anywhere could see this and possibly believe what OP and the other R41 posted is as gospel. And its based on nothing. And yeah, I wanted to find out possibly who so we could report the original person. But we were all pretty convinced it was misread hearsay cos pretty sure I found the original 2010 post where R41 saw it at and nowhere does it say abusive. Only says a control freak with no context. So, id asked that person if that was the thread and if so, to please not reword and add false information that was slanderous.

by Anonymousreply 539February 18, 2022 7:00 PM

After today I think I will retire from this board. Its not good for my mental state. Its just confusing, dunno whos fucking around with me and who isn't. The whole ALL anonymous thing is weird. Could all be what of only 2 or 5 people being EVERYBODY . its too freaky.

by Anonymousreply 540February 18, 2022 7:05 PM

This is as insane as the O’Neal threads were. All one voice.

by Anonymousreply 541February 18, 2022 7:18 PM

Wow, these people who have ended up at DL don't seem to comprehend what sort of forum this is. Their posts defending Bridget and Danny are quite hilarious. Oh, to be so innocent and naive!

What can't they comprehend about this: "DataLounge - Gay Celebrity Gossip, Gay Politics, Gay News and Pointless Bitchery since 1995. DataLounge is an internet forum. Its core community of predominantly anonymous posters share news, opinions, gossip, personal histories, and political views from a gay perspective."

Operative words: "Gay perspective." Yes Rose, lots of gay men can be extremely bitchy, vicious and nasty.

Aside from the regulars here, since Dump was elected, there's been a huge infiltration of ReThugs, Q weirdos and other trolls. DL cannot get rid of these ReThug/GOP monsters.

These ReThug trolls also go into all sorts of threads and stir up shit, they probably don't even know who Danny Elfman is.

by Anonymousreply 542February 18, 2022 7:19 PM

R542 Actually they pre-date Trump. I’ve been here since 2014 and it was contentious back then, too.

I don’t think it’s conservative trolls on this thread, though. They’re not gonna care about some rando 80s new wave singer.

We’ve ALSO had an influx of straight women here lately. It’s more likely them.

by Anonymousreply 543February 18, 2022 7:28 PM

Imagine if Bridget is on pills and on these threads? The demands. The chastising. The Danny info crammed down our throats.

by Anonymousreply 544February 18, 2022 8:00 PM

Are you a teenager? You sound like a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 545February 18, 2022 8:28 PM

Lol R544

by Anonymousreply 546February 18, 2022 9:05 PM

[quote]I don’t think it’s conservative trolls on this thread, though. They’re not gonna care about some rando 80s new wave singer. We’ve ALSO had an influx of straight women here lately. It’s more likely them.

I wasn't talking about the new straight female DL posters who are fans of Danny/Bridget or the women posting here, in general, I was talking about the overall hateful vibe on DL since Dump was elected. There has definitely been a major change here since Dump had those MAGAt roaches come out of the woodwork.

I've been here since the early 2000s. Years ago, the outright hate, racism and homophobia was never this bad. Back then, there sure weren't many homophobes and general haters at a gay forum.

These days, you can easily figure out the types posting such vile hateful shit.

by Anonymousreply 547February 18, 2022 9:22 PM

R547, delusional hypocrite imagining himself as Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 548February 19, 2022 12:37 AM

Just a quick question, so its not confused as if these are referring to the same thing or separate people? Are R41 R129 and R421 the same person? All 3 posts refer to the same exact thing.

by Anonymousreply 549February 19, 2022 1:33 AM

Because its hard to know if some posts are replies to questions directed at specific poster by that poster or who.

by Anonymousreply 550February 19, 2022 1:36 AM

R421 are you the posters " R41 and R129 " replying to my original question? Can't keep anything straight here.

by Anonymousreply 551February 19, 2022 1:37 AM

Was reading the other Bridget threads and this one is closed but which one of you said - "Her husband Danny Elfman is a control freak and their relationship was always rocky, wonder how he feels about Bridget's extreme transformation.

—Anonymous"

In the Bridget must be morphing into Hannah Gadsby thread from a couple weeks ago?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552February 19, 2022 3:52 AM

Was reading the other Bridget threads and this one is closed but which one of you said - "Her husband Danny Elfman is a control freak and their relationship was always rocky, wonder how he feels about Bridget's extreme transformation.

—Anonymous"

In the Bridget must be morphing into Hannah Gadsby thread from a couple weeks ago? And what are you talking about "their relationship was always rocky"? Why does everybody post weird, vague shit? Are you talking about some Blind Item or something actual? Or just making some assumption into a fact again?

by Anonymousreply 553February 19, 2022 3:55 AM

Hun, let it go. This is a gossip board. There are no receipts.

by Anonymousreply 554February 19, 2022 4:57 AM

R554 What do you mean? Receipts?

by Anonymousreply 555February 19, 2022 6:00 AM

" [R421] are you the posters " [R41] and [R129] " replying to my original question? Can't keep anything straight here.

Yeah, it is confusing.

by Anonymousreply 556February 19, 2022 2:59 PM

[R421] are you the posters " [R41] and [R129] " replying to my original question? Can't keep anything straight here...

Each post states the exact "Years ago, I read/heard..." Follower by the exact same following, give or take a word or two.

by Anonymousreply 557February 19, 2022 3:01 PM

Can anyone just answer *that* question?

Also, were those Blind Items perhaps? Still been looking and only seen those 2 older weird, vague posts that don't state "abusive" ..hes only called a control freak in them, but no context so just assumed it means the usual is picky or diva-ish about particular things or perfectionist or just did or said something someone didn't like, so they'd call him that.

by Anonymousreply 558February 19, 2022 3:06 PM

R547 Well, it sure has a very toxic vibe here. Tr*mp has indeed caused people to completely lose their minds. Mind control? Subliminals?

by Anonymousreply 559February 19, 2022 3:09 PM

Omg can Someone just answer 😂

by Anonymousreply 560February 19, 2022 6:32 PM

Cos at this point, im gonna start saying that's all fake and made up. At first was giving benefit of the doubt that, while may be not lying, that it was innocent misreading or remembering it wrong or a Blind Item wrongly assumed to be. But dunno now. I think this is probably complete BS by people trying to make crap up.

by Anonymousreply 561February 19, 2022 6:48 PM

R421 Are you the posters R41 and R129 replying to my question? Can't keep anything straight here...

Each post states the exact "Years ago, I read/heard he..." Follower by the exact same following, give or take a word or two.

by Anonymousreply 562February 19, 2022 6:50 PM

Because I am pretty sure those three (421, 41, 129) are the same and are trolling Danny Bridget things particularly for some reason. Tried to fishnet any clue of why there is such a weird hatred for her husband especially, and people are mum on that. So, pretty sure its just spite people been posting since 2010. Fishy given its like they same sentence by each.

by Anonymousreply 563February 20, 2022 4:20 PM

In addition to the comment on that Bridget/ Gadbsby thread. Getting feeling its the same person as the three I listed above. Same style.

by Anonymousreply 564February 20, 2022 4:28 PM

And that person are probably who started this thread too.

Why????

by Anonymousreply 565February 20, 2022 4:31 PM

Why is fitness and health conscious Danny so seemingly indifferent to his wife’s transformation?

by Anonymousreply 566February 20, 2022 4:53 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 567February 20, 2022 10:39 PM

I noticed a person at LSA trying to get info about Danny and Bridget, it's got to be the same woman in this thread who is having a meltdown trying to find out where it was posted that Danny was abusive to Bridget.

LSA doesn't exactly seem like a place where Danny Elfman fans gather. lol

by Anonymousreply 568February 21, 2022 4:45 AM

R566 Bridget has a congenital heart disorder as well, a hole in her heart with some other defect in it, and it might have progressed. She disclosed this publicly a few times. The kind she has can get worse later in age and usually ends up requiring surgery. Those medications for it can cause weight gain and also the meds used to balance those. Especially if shes on other medications for say, her chronic back problems or thyroid or whichever. Drop it now!!!! This constant berating her on her weight and fucked up accusations and fat-shaming and fat blaming is sickening! Just...drop...it.

Who is to say maybe she already IS trying to get back in shape and/or her husband has actually been trying to help??? Are you people psychic or god? No. Drop it.

by Anonymousreply 569February 21, 2022 6:41 AM

A fellow fan shared this. It mentions her heart problem.

There's another I saw somewhere before but gotta look for it.

Now, drop it. What do you have to gain to keep harping on shaming her and her family?? Bored?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570February 21, 2022 6:46 AM

DL has its very own Karen. Thank God for the ignore function.

by Anonymousreply 571February 21, 2022 12:48 PM

Larry Hagman is her Godfather? Wow that’s random

by Anonymousreply 572February 21, 2022 3:40 PM

Her heart issue is not serious . She was very active as a youngster

by Anonymousreply 573February 21, 2022 3:53 PM

R573 You do realize that as one grows older, some mild congenital issues or whatnot can later cause other complications or get worse or worse in the presence of another health issue? Has nobody on here ever witnessed or had any serious chronic health issues before?! Noticed a lot of ignorant comments on here throughout this discussion.

by Anonymousreply 574February 21, 2022 4:15 PM

My other concern is the people on here and seemingly everywhere determined to turn her weight gain into something sinister. Sometimes the real answer just isn't that dramatic yo. Sorry to break it to ya.

Shocked nobody here has accused her DOG of abusing her or causing her weight gain yet. Since her dog was in some of them paparazzi pics. Seriously! You all sound that ridiculous. Actually, someone on one of these topics actually even said the pics with her dog looked "very weird".

End this thread. This is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 575February 21, 2022 4:21 PM

Maybe some of YOU caused her to gain weight.

by Anonymousreply 576February 21, 2022 4:22 PM

R574, getting morbidly obese is the worst thing for heart problems

by Anonymousreply 577February 21, 2022 4:36 PM

Yet other meds can contribute to that. And treatments for heart things. Plus, she isn't morbidly obese. Chris Farley was morbidly obese. And how do you know she isn't already working on it? She might very well be!! Everyone thinks in literals and black and white only. Looks pretty active to me, too.

by Anonymousreply 578February 21, 2022 6:03 PM

I want the best for Bridget . She’s a good person

by Anonymousreply 579February 21, 2022 6:13 PM

She is probably already working on her health. Chill.

by Anonymousreply 580February 21, 2022 6:22 PM

There is nothing more to rehash here. Its like kicking a dead horse. Lets close this thread now.

by Anonymousreply 581February 21, 2022 6:39 PM

R581, FU

by Anonymousreply 582February 21, 2022 8:18 PM

Hmmmm…. Have we covered everything? Maybe it’s her husband?! I don’t think we’re done here, controlling karen.

by Anonymousreply 583February 21, 2022 9:32 PM

Near the end... She states she's done and "that's it..." and off to raise her son.

Mystery solved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584February 25, 2022 10:33 PM

Thought this clip was rather cute, actually. Was a month before they married.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585February 25, 2022 10:35 PM

R584, he doesn’t even glance at his wife as she is talking, and she looks nervous as she looks and listens to him intensely. Something is up

by Anonymousreply 586February 25, 2022 10:40 PM

R585, this is before they got married. He’s in the love bombing stage

by Anonymousreply 587February 25, 2022 10:41 PM

There's a comment buried among about 8,000 comments on that original Daily Mail article from one of Danny's former personal assistants, in which she confirms it was Bridget in the pappazi pics and that Bridget actually was who fired her or Danny did, because Bridget basically makes the call, and not longer wanted female assistants for Danny. The woman was confirmed with a LinkedIn search and her name was not anonymous on the replies. So, that certainly does not sound like an abused,controlled woman.

by Anonymousreply 588February 25, 2022 10:42 PM

R586 He always does that, to anyone. Used to seeing his interviews. Its just how he does it. Plus they looked annoyed earlier on the other clips by all the damn cameras and photogs screaming at them. There's some of him by himself and hes totally awkward. Her as well. Don't think they really like it. Well, hes flat out said he hates it. Shes probably fed up having grown up in that shit. Watch more of the videos on that link. It looks irritating as hell being a celebrity. Glad im not!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 589February 25, 2022 10:45 PM

More

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590February 25, 2022 10:46 PM

Back when he was younger. Gorgeous red hair, handsome (still is) and less annoyed by the chaos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591February 25, 2022 10:47 PM

R586 They're being media bombed and right in their faces. She always makes weird jaw movements. And he always had that body language in most interviews stemming way back to the early 80s. Even with Burton, his old band, colleagues, daughter, brother. Hes just awkward. Anybody saying the opposite shit obviously have absolutely no familiarity with him or pop culture. Hes notorious for being kinda awkward.

by Anonymousreply 592February 25, 2022 10:50 PM

R588, is a shill

by Anonymousreply 593February 25, 2022 11:06 PM

Why do some people on here seem obsessed with vehemently determined to make him out a some evil person? And to kick down any proof that he isn't? Did he piss you people off or something?? Wondering now.

by Anonymousreply 594February 25, 2022 11:07 PM

R593 Who is a shill? Me or the poster ex-assistant?

They also trashed on her and pissed because that's why she was fired. Did some clever sleuthing and it definitely backed up. From long past info. Way before the paparazzi drama. Years prior. And nowhere else nor in the comments there were people accusing any abuse to even squash. It was in response to was it really her, as they all were asking, and the person said she always had weight issues. I got the jist the lady held a grudge but again, even thought it wasnt in bridgets favor, it still proves shes not some controlled woman.

by Anonymousreply 595February 25, 2022 11:12 PM

Did Danny kick your dog or something? R588

by Anonymousreply 596February 25, 2022 11:13 PM

Here it is. Click on it to see the full thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597February 25, 2022 11:19 PM

And can see why she wouldn't be nice if say, other women were hitting on her husband. Not saying this woman did, but maybe it was going on in general and she said FUCK it.

by Anonymousreply 598February 25, 2022 11:21 PM

I just wanted to be poster #600.

by Anonymousreply 599February 25, 2022 11:26 PM

... and so I am.

by Anonymousreply 600February 25, 2022 11:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!