Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OH DEAR: Bridget Fonda has morphed into Hannah Gadsby

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 28, 2022 12:40 PM

I never would've recognized her

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2022 3:11 AM

Holy SHIT. What must Aunt Jane think?

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2022 3:12 AM

I refuse to believe that's her.

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2022 3:15 AM

[quote]Bridget completed the look with some white crew socks and a pair of slip-on new Balance sneakers.

My God, the Daily Mail cuntery.

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2022 3:18 AM

Yikes! Where was she going, Walmart?

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2022 3:18 AM

That's not Bridget Fonda. That's the pigeon lady from Home Alone 2.

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2022 3:18 AM

Shit happens. She may have a thyroid problem or other medical issue. Be kind.

by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2022 3:18 AM

It can happen to you!

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2022 3:20 AM

I didn't think it was her until I saw her in the mask (same eyes) and then the close up of her profile, which looks exactly like her (only fat and old).

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2022 3:20 AM

"Hillbilly Elegy" was a piece of shit, but she clearly should have Glenn Close's role.

by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2022 3:21 AM

She was in a BAD car wreck about 18-20 years ago. Severe pain will limit exercise, mobility, etc..

I feel bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2022 3:22 AM

K maybe I don't wanna look like her.

by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2022 3:22 AM

She is not as beautiful or inspirational as Chrissy Metz, but she'll do in a pinch.

by Anonymousreply 13January 27, 2022 3:25 AM

I ❤️ r12.

by Anonymousreply 14January 27, 2022 3:26 AM

This is such a shitty thing to do. She suffers from ongoing chronic pain due to the car accident and she's RETIRED. If she was putting herself out there as a public figure comment on her weight would be inevitable, but she was just trying to run errands. Fonda looks really pained by the intrusion on her privacy, and rightly so.

by Anonymousreply 15January 27, 2022 3:27 AM

I doubt Jennifer Jason Leigh wants to be like her now.

by Anonymousreply 16January 27, 2022 3:30 AM

I see what you did there R8.

by Anonymousreply 17January 27, 2022 3:31 AM

It that really her? It might not be. Everyone ages, but how can anyone change that much?

by Anonymousreply 18January 27, 2022 3:31 AM

That is what severe chronic pain does. I feel sorry for her. Yet I am a DLer so I laughed and WW’d R12.

by Anonymousreply 19January 27, 2022 3:32 AM

No, it's her. The nose and the eyes are the same, just changed due to a great deal of weight gain. She could be on steroids for all we know. This is the shittiest thing a tabloid has done since they stalked Lara Flynn Boyle coming out of the liquor store. There should be some kind of unwritten rule that retired actors are left alone.

by Anonymousreply 20January 27, 2022 3:33 AM

But how do the *know* that was her?

by Anonymousreply 21January 27, 2022 3:34 AM

She'll bounce back I bet. Medical issues, health issues, all that stuff can make some put on the weight. I gained 50 when I went on zoloft. I wish her well and liked her movies.

by Anonymousreply 22January 27, 2022 3:34 AM

So brave.

by Anonymousreply 23January 27, 2022 3:35 AM

Yikes...she should've remained hidden away. She used to be so beautiful, and now she's a boss level Karen.

by Anonymousreply 24January 27, 2022 3:36 AM

R22 is one of those people who regurgitate the absurdities of pleasantness unnecessarily because that is their go-to to avoid self-loathing and "bad karma."

Ain't it nice?

by Anonymousreply 25January 27, 2022 3:36 AM

R20 I agree. Why is it legal to put someone's image out there against their wishes when words and logos can be protected via trademarks. Can't we trademark ourselves?

by Anonymousreply 26January 27, 2022 3:37 AM

Depression? Yeah she gained weight so what. But the hair, makeup and clothing situation is what is really making me feel sad for her. I hope she is ok

by Anonymousreply 27January 27, 2022 3:37 AM

[quote] She'll bounce back I bet.

I think she’s reached the point of no return.

by Anonymousreply 28January 27, 2022 3:38 AM

My aunt had exactly the same chronic condition.

The doctors all called it "fat-ass syndrome."

by Anonymousreply 29January 27, 2022 3:38 AM

Danny Boyle must feel a little bit played.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 27, 2022 3:38 AM

She's never looked lovelier.

Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 31January 27, 2022 3:38 AM

R25 Please allow me a moment of decency from time to time. If everything is snark and catty then nothing is.

by Anonymousreply 32January 27, 2022 3:39 AM

Has she quit smoking?

Her breath back in the day!

by Anonymousreply 33January 27, 2022 3:39 AM

Elfman, R30.

by Anonymousreply 34January 27, 2022 3:39 AM

She was trying to remain hidden away. The tabs followed her. She was out running errands with her kid, not trying to end up in the Daily fucking Mail.

by Anonymousreply 35January 27, 2022 3:39 AM

Let her be, Jesus. She’s not trying to be a celebrity anymore and had a debilitating accident.

by Anonymousreply 36January 27, 2022 3:40 AM

Why are you so empathetic toward her, yet hypercritical of Chrissy Metz? Is it because Bridget is Hollywood royalty?

by Anonymousreply 37January 27, 2022 3:43 AM

[Quote] She was in a BAD car wreck about 18-20 years ago. Severe pain will limit exercise, mobility, etc.. I feel bad for her.

But isn't the movie premiere pic from 2009?

by Anonymousreply 38January 27, 2022 3:45 AM

I didn't know the Fondas had a fat gene.

by Anonymousreply 39January 27, 2022 3:46 AM

Horizontal stripes are slimming.

by Anonymousreply 40January 27, 2022 3:47 AM

She and Elfman live on two properties in Encino? Maybe the new house felt too big so she found an unorthodox solution...

by Anonymousreply 41January 27, 2022 3:47 AM

2009, apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 27, 2022 3:47 AM

Because Bridget Fonda is retired. If you put yourself out there as a celebrity, you're going to get judged. She hasn't been in a film in 20 years or on a red carpet in more than a decade--she has a right to privacy at this point.

by Anonymousreply 43January 27, 2022 3:47 AM

Jane looks better and she's 84!

by Anonymousreply 44January 27, 2022 3:49 AM

Plus Chrissy is ridiculous. There's no excuse for that.

by Anonymousreply 45January 27, 2022 3:49 AM

I’m not 100% sure I believe her, but wow if it is. It’s like Yasmine Bleeth and some others who’ve ballooned in later years.

by Anonymousreply 46January 27, 2022 3:49 AM

[quote]She'll bounce back I bet. Medical issues, health issues, all that stuff can make some put on the weight. I gained 50 when I went on zoloft. I wish her well and liked her movies.

Wow, this is a total shock. That's more than just a 50 pound weight gain. That's a completely different person!

I refuse to believe low thyroid can cause such extreme changes nor can the pain of an accident. My sister has low thyroid, she didn't gain that much weight. Most of the people I know who were on pain pills also didn't gain such an extreme amount of weight.

Lack of exercise also would not cause anyone to blow up like that. Especially a person who never appeared to have weight issues. Or was she always thin due to never eating much? .

Forget about the weight gain, what's the excuse for looking like a walking advert for People of Walmart? There's no excuse for anyone, other than working class Trumpsters, and actual hillbillies, to look so disheveled and dirty in public. There is no excuse.

Surely having been in the public eye in the past, she must have known somewhere down the line people would be curious what she now looks like and that she'd be stalked and photographed. .

Hard to believe this is a former movie star. She couldn't fix her hair, put some makeup on and find clothes which fit her? Chrissie Metz looks 100 times better.

Where did the fat gene come from, the Fondas were all naturally slim, is Bridget's mom now obese?

by Anonymousreply 47January 27, 2022 3:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 27, 2022 3:50 AM

It could be a lot of things--she was painfully thin as a working actress, and starving yourself messes with your metabolism. She could be on steroids for pain and menopause can be a real motherfucker, too.

by Anonymousreply 49January 27, 2022 3:50 AM

And today is her birthday.

The Daily Fail is a cunt farm.

by Anonymousreply 50January 27, 2022 3:51 AM

But she maintained her weight until at least 2009, seven years after her last movie.

by Anonymousreply 51January 27, 2022 3:51 AM

She looks no worse than a lot of people running basic errands. She looks sloppy, not dirty. It's not like she showed up at the Oscars like this.

by Anonymousreply 52January 27, 2022 3:51 AM

I love that blue bag. Can anyone identify it? Prada?

by Anonymousreply 53January 27, 2022 3:53 AM

Someone on DL a few years ago said they saw her in a shop and she looked the same except she'd put on about 40 pounds. The weight must have crept up on her over time. If she wants to lose it, she must have the means to employ a physical therapist and dietician. Of course, at her age she won't be a 100-pound sylph again, but nobody expects that.

by Anonymousreply 54January 27, 2022 3:53 AM

[quote] Comfort: In another dramatic departure from her once ultra glamorous image, the daughter of Peter Fonda braved the day in a comfy black-and-white striped top and a pair of black sweatpants

I told you that "comfy" and "comfortable" were the Daily Mail's cunty way of saying "fat" and "tent-like."

by Anonymousreply 55January 27, 2022 3:56 AM

She should just change her name to FONDUE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 27, 2022 3:57 AM

[quote] For Wednesday's errand run, Bridget's once golden blonde hair was styled into a low ponytail that was secured in place with a scrunchie

[quote] Convenience: She wore a pair of black framed seeing glasses on her seemingly makeup-free face and she was completely devoid of accessories

[quote] She had a blue purse slung across her body and she juggled her keys, cellphone, and a tumbler cup in her hands. The Single White Female actress was joined on the outing by her adorable pup, who remained closely beside her as she navigated in and out of the car.

Must be a DLer writing these cunty captions.

by Anonymousreply 57January 27, 2022 3:59 AM

She probably on psych meds - it's incredibly difficult to stay thin on some of them.

by Anonymousreply 58January 27, 2022 4:01 AM

There are different causes of "low thyroid" so your sister doesn't set the precedent for everyone on earth with hypothyroidism.

In the instance of autoimmune hypothyroidism (Hashimoto's), it is usually just one disease in a constellation of other autoimmune diseases suffered by the same person. If there's one autoimmune thing happening, there's usually more or more to come.

In any case, autoimmune hypothyroidism is definitely correlated to weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 59January 27, 2022 4:01 AM

She looks like she’s gained 100 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 60January 27, 2022 4:02 AM

R30, could you be any lazier?

You too r42.

by Anonymousreply 61January 27, 2022 4:04 AM

Too cruel - though I’m surprised that the paps even recognize her.

by Anonymousreply 62January 27, 2022 4:05 AM

I feel bad for her. I never read any stories about her being a massive bitch, unlike Chrissy Metz.

It's got to suck being that fat and plain after having been famous and hot. Her outfit screams Depression.

by Anonymousreply 63January 27, 2022 4:05 AM

This is kind of heartbreaking, I'm sure she didn't want to be recognized. I hope her husband is supportive.

by Anonymousreply 64January 27, 2022 4:05 AM

Very sad. I had no idea she had retired. I thought she was still working, I just assumed I hadn’t seen movies she was doing.

After doing some reading it does seem like the car accident fucked her up.

Really sad.

by Anonymousreply 65January 27, 2022 4:06 AM

She hasn’t been an actress in twenty years for fucks sake. She’s been retired so long, doesn’t she deserve some privacy?

And pray tell, how can they be serious that she hasn’t been seen in public for all these years? Of course she has. Just not by the daily mail or other gutter Brit-pubs.

I am relieved to read she looked both ways before crossing, however. Thank you, daily mail.

by Anonymousreply 66January 27, 2022 4:07 AM

[quote]Someone on DL a few years ago said they saw her in a shop and she looked the same except she'd put on about 40 pounds. The weight must have crept up on her over time. If she wants to lose it, she must have the means to employ a physical therapist and dietician. Of course, at her age she won't be a 100-pound sylph again, but nobody expects that.

Again, that's not a mere 40-50 pound weight gain. Just look at her hip area. Few women gain such large amount fo weight due to aging and menopause. It's more than ahelath issue or aging, she must love food.

If Bridget was originally only100 pounds, at her height of 5'6", even with a 40-50 pound gain, she'd have enough height to look like a woman of average weight. That's way more than a 50 pound weight gain.

Bridget looks to have doubled her weight or more. She's definitely over 200 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 67January 27, 2022 4:08 AM

Her husband Danny Elfman is a control freak and their relationship was always rocky, wonder how he feels about Bridget's extreme transformation.

by Anonymousreply 68January 27, 2022 4:09 AM

I feel pretty.

by Anonymousreply 69January 27, 2022 4:11 AM

R47, kindly shut the fuck up, you ignorant, fat shaming asshole. Thyroid issues absolutely cause weight gain. My mother weighed 102lbs (she’s petite) until her thyroid began to fail. She’s gained 100lbs and no she doesn’t eat junk food. Thyroid issues hugely mess with your metabolism. Chronic pain also causes weight gain both from the medication used to treat it and because it you know, HURTS to exercise or even move around.

Do you dress up and put makeup on to run errands? And famous people should not expect to be stalked. They are human beings just like the rest of us with the same rights, feelings and flaws.

by Anonymousreply 70January 27, 2022 4:11 AM

why do fat people always wear stripes ? DO NOT WEAR HORIZONTAL LINES!

by Anonymousreply 71January 27, 2022 4:12 AM

As far as I'm concerned she's by now a private citizen. They shouldn't be hassling her.

by Anonymousreply 72January 27, 2022 4:12 AM

Looks like depression. She was still so thin and beautiful in 2009 - only 12 years ago. I think she's probably close to 300 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 73January 27, 2022 4:12 AM

I want Joan Cusack to get this fat.

by Anonymousreply 74January 27, 2022 4:13 AM

I'm disappointed that no one has helped me identify the blue purse. I throw myself at your mercy, DL. Surely (Shirley) someone recognizes the hardware or something! There's writing on one side of it, but I can't make it out.

by Anonymousreply 75January 27, 2022 4:14 AM

a relative of mine went on antidepressant drugs and gained a lot of weight...

is that a side effect?

by Anonymousreply 76January 27, 2022 4:15 AM

I agree with R73--she's probably closer to 300 lbs. The Daily Mail blurbs beneath the pics were super cruel with all that breathless detail, as if she were some glamorous fashionista popping out on an errand. Her clothes were truly sad--not just big, cheap-looking and shapeless but drab, devoid of any color. Her state of mind probably.

by Anonymousreply 77January 27, 2022 4:16 AM

Watch out, dear Bridget, I just had some Meat Loaf and I'm not done yet.

by Anonymousreply 78January 27, 2022 4:16 AM

She should have done what I did. Just hold your tits in defiance and keep walking!

by Anonymousreply 79January 27, 2022 4:18 AM

"She'll bounce back I bet."

Well, that's the problem, we can't get her to stop bouncing

I'll show myself out...

by Anonymousreply 80January 27, 2022 4:18 AM

The only thing she looks FONDA these days is Dunkin' Donuts.

by Anonymousreply 81January 27, 2022 4:20 AM

This seems like the perfect situation where everyone should just leave her alone. And the Daily Mail is really terrible.

by Anonymousreply 82January 27, 2022 4:22 AM

This is the nanny. It has to be.

by Anonymousreply 83January 27, 2022 4:22 AM

[quote]For Wednesday's errand run, Bridget's once golden blonde hair was styled into a low ponytail that was secured in place with a scrunchie. She wore a pair of black framed seeing glasses on her seemingly makeup-free face. Besides a few gold earrings in her ears, Bridget was completely devoid of accessories.

Cuntifully played, Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 84January 27, 2022 4:24 AM

As a gen x-er, she’s precious to me and off fucking limits.

by Anonymousreply 85January 27, 2022 4:24 AM

Actually, this might be a good time for a gentle intervention. For her, and her family.

by Anonymousreply 86January 27, 2022 4:25 AM

Was she close to her dad? I wonder if she and Jane stay in touch at all.

by Anonymousreply 87January 27, 2022 4:27 AM

[quote]Do you dress up and put makeup on to run errands? And famous people should not expect to be stalked. They are human beings just like the rest of us with the same rights, feelings and flaws.

No, asshole, I'm a man, I don't wear makeup, ever, however, I never go out looking like I slept in my clothes from the day before. I don't go out with greasy hair either.

For Ms. Fonda, this seems like combination of severe depression and health issues. He hair looks filthy, like she didn't even comb it, just gathered it in ponytail.

I know more than enough about low thyroid issues, both my sister and mom have been taking the thyroid med Armour for years, neither have blow up in the extreme.

Anti-depressants and all sorts of meds cause weight gain, but most people usually never double their weight.

Kindly fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 88January 27, 2022 4:27 AM

I posted the following in a thread about Bridget a few years back, actually:

“I do know there was, in fact, a stalker situation.

My ex had the same agent as Bridget and the cops were at the agency getting information about what had gone down.

I recall she had bowed-out of the biz (for the time being) because of the stalker, I'm just not sure if that led to her quitting for good or not.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 27, 2022 4:29 AM

What a shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 90January 27, 2022 4:29 AM

Fonda's ancestry is Italian and Dutch.

"Henry Fonda's patriline originates with an ancestor from Genoa, Italy, who migrated to the Netherlands in the 15th century. In 1642, a branch of the Fonda family immigrated to the Dutch colony of New Netherland on the East Coast of North America. They were among the first Dutch population to settle in what is now upstate New York, establishing the town of Fonda, New York. By 1888, many of their descendants had relocated to Nebraska."

by Anonymousreply 91January 27, 2022 4:30 AM

Her husband is worth $50 million. You'd think he could spare a few bucks for a nutritionist or personal trainer. Maybe a therapist. She might actually enjoy it and it could relieve stress at the very least.

by Anonymousreply 92January 27, 2022 4:31 AM

I can't believe that is her. And if so she doesn't want to be recognized yet they take so may photos of her doing ordinary shit. Jeez

by Anonymousreply 93January 27, 2022 4:31 AM

SINGLE WHITE FE-WHALE

by Anonymousreply 94January 27, 2022 4:32 AM

^ There's the old DL snark I love!

by Anonymousreply 95January 27, 2022 4:34 AM

r75 Her cute blue "bag" is in fact, a suitcase.

by Anonymousreply 96January 27, 2022 4:36 AM

R75 I'm curious about the purse too. It doesn't look like Prada (your first guess), to me.

by Anonymousreply 97January 27, 2022 4:39 AM

[quote]Convenience: She wore a pair of black framed seeing glasses on her seemingly makeup-free face and she was completely devoid of accessories

So glad they clarified she wore "seeing" glasses, as opposed to wine.

by Anonymousreply 98January 27, 2022 4:42 AM

Are there any paparazzos here? How exactly does it work for someone like Bridget Fonda, who hasn't been "seen" for 13 years, to suddenly have pap shots out there? Has the paparazzi been HOPING to get a picture of her for years and stalking her for the past decade? Is it just dumb luck?

by Anonymousreply 99January 27, 2022 4:43 AM

Aren't we ALL Bridget Fonda? I don't see any of you posting selfies on this board

by Anonymousreply 100January 27, 2022 4:46 AM

Do we think her weight gain has reached a Point Of No Return?

by Anonymousreply 101January 27, 2022 4:46 AM

I never wear stripes.

by Anonymousreply 102January 27, 2022 4:47 AM

It Could Happen to You R101,

by Anonymousreply 103January 27, 2022 4:49 AM

"Aren't we ALL Bridget Fonda? "

Hell no, that woman has a 100lbs on me and $50 million. Not even close

by Anonymousreply 104January 27, 2022 4:50 AM

i've always liked her. she does look to be suffering from health issues.

by Anonymousreply 105January 27, 2022 4:51 AM

There is no excuse why a person who is married to $50 million would look like that.

by Anonymousreply 106January 27, 2022 4:51 AM

Single White Fatass

by Anonymousreply 107January 27, 2022 4:52 AM

The article says they recently bought adjoining properties. That to me means they are leading separate lives.

Surely she has "ran errands" before. Why is this the first pic of her in 13 years?

There's just no spark there, she doesn't care anymore. It's becoming clear she bowed-out of public life for mental illness reasons: not an accident, stalker or thyroid issue.

by Anonymousreply 108January 27, 2022 4:55 AM

[Quote] There is no excuse why a person who is married to $50 million would look like that.

It's a Scandal! (Such a scandal!)

by Anonymousreply 109January 27, 2022 4:56 AM

I remember when she came on the scene and thought she was gorgeous, and that she obviously had inherited some of Jane's beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 27, 2022 4:56 AM

I thought Danny Elfman was a Scientologist, but apparently it’s just some family members who belong to it.

by Anonymousreply 111January 27, 2022 4:56 AM

Why didn't they show the son? Is he a great big fat person?

by Anonymousreply 112January 27, 2022 4:56 AM

R110 You say "Jane's" beauty as if Peter & Jane didn't have the same parents....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 27, 2022 4:58 AM

A Simple Aerobics Plan

by Anonymousreply 114January 27, 2022 4:59 AM

I'm not seeing gorgeous. I think it was the blonde hair.

by Anonymousreply 115January 27, 2022 5:00 AM

She looks like a cafeteria lady.

by Anonymousreply 116January 27, 2022 5:02 AM

Cake Placid

by Anonymousreply 117January 27, 2022 5:02 AM

I thought the bag might be Briggs & Riley, but I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 118January 27, 2022 5:02 AM

[quote]Are there any paparazzos here? How exactly does it work for someone like Bridget Fonda, who hasn't been "seen" for 13 years, to suddenly have pap shots out there? Has the paparazzi been HOPING to get a picture of her for years and stalking her for the past decade? Is it just dumb luck?

It's assumed, someone who either knows a secretive celebrity, especially one who knows them and dislikes them, contacts the media, then gives them an idea of a famous person's schedule.

Could be Bridget makes the rounds of a specific store weekly?

I always see a former famous male fashion model at some of my local stores. If I posted where I lived, people would be shocked to learn this person lives in my neighborhood. One would assume a formerly high earning model would have bought a Soho loft when they were much cheaper, but he lives with his wife and teens in an outer borough. It was verified he was this model.

This former model lives near my local Costco. I know who this man is because I work in the field, the first time I saw him, I recognized him immediately, few would know him. Other locals know him as "the hot tall handsome man who is always shopping with his teen kids at Costco and Rite-Aid." It's been years since he modeled but he's still amazingly handsome. I don't remember his name, except he's Dutch.

by Anonymousreply 119January 27, 2022 5:03 AM

You are on fire R117.

by Anonymousreply 120January 27, 2022 5:03 AM

Bridget looks/looked a lot like her mother, Susan Brewer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121January 27, 2022 5:03 AM

"There is no excuse why a person who is married to $50 million would look like that."

Got that right, this is what rich and fat looks like...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 27, 2022 5:04 AM

I only recognize her in one of the pics. She's in her car and they got a shot of her side profile. She still has that cute little crinkly nose. I'll always love me some Bridget Fonda. Single White Female is my movie. I hope she is happy and well.

by Anonymousreply 123January 27, 2022 5:04 AM

deanna durbins husband put out a recent photo of her in the early 80s when rumors started swirling that she had gained a massive amount of weight. Durbin had been retired for over 30 years at that point.

by Anonymousreply 124January 27, 2022 5:04 AM

Stop eating so much sugar!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 27, 2022 5:05 AM

I never did mind the little things. But the not so little things...

by Anonymousreply 126January 27, 2022 5:05 AM

[quote]It's been years since he modeled but he's still amazingly handsome. I don't remember his name, except he's Dutch.

Mark Vanderloo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 27, 2022 5:07 AM

Single Wide Female

by Anonymousreply 128January 27, 2022 5:07 AM

Fattie Brown

by Anonymousreply 129January 27, 2022 5:07 AM

You have to wonder if Harvey had a hand in her leaving Hollywood and then gaining so much weight. He must have really done a lot of damage to her.

by Anonymousreply 130January 27, 2022 5:08 AM

The Whale Of Wellville

by Anonymousreply 131January 27, 2022 5:08 AM

Here's an article about how they had bought the house next door.

I can't find any photo of son Oliver after age 11.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 27, 2022 5:10 AM

So needlessly bitchy:

[quote] While driving around the city, the two-time Golden Globe winner had several items sprawled across her dashboard, including what appeared to be a box of face masks

by Anonymousreply 133January 27, 2022 5:10 AM

No, R127, not Mark Vanderloo, but this male model was part of that threesome of famous Dutch male models. They were all over the place, in print campaigns and in editorial layouts. These men were like the famous female supermodels of that era.

Wish I could remember his name. IIRC, his wife is African and Dutch, she was gorgeous, but the last time I saw her with him, her fake breasts were massive and looked awful.

by Anonymousreply 134January 27, 2022 5:12 AM

Danny and a young Oliver Elfman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135January 27, 2022 5:12 AM

@r133, In other words, not only fat, but a slob as well

by Anonymousreply 136January 27, 2022 5:12 AM

I knew it!

by Anonymousreply 137January 27, 2022 5:13 AM

@r135, The kid is a cutie

by Anonymousreply 138January 27, 2022 5:14 AM

[quote]This is such a shitty thing to do.

Uh, we're talking about the Daily Mail. It's a disgusting rag.

(I'm on a one-man campaign to stop people linking to the loathsome Daily Mail on DL but it's obviously not working.)

by Anonymousreply 139January 27, 2022 5:15 AM

The way that they continued on and taking photos (including photographing her behind) is really disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 140January 27, 2022 5:16 AM

R127, just Googled 'famous male models of the 90s.'

This is him, Alex Lundqvist.

The last time I saw him he was overly tanned but still quite impressive. Apparently he now works in real estate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141January 27, 2022 5:20 AM

Bridget's dad died not too long ago. She could be in the throes of grief for all we know.

by Anonymousreply 142January 27, 2022 5:21 AM

XXXL White Female

by Anonymousreply 143January 27, 2022 5:22 AM

I remember Alex Lundqvist, he was pretty big in the 90s. Very hot man. This is him with his family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 27, 2022 5:22 AM

R141 Yeah, you're right about his wife's fake boobs...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 27, 2022 5:22 AM

r145's pic was taken just last month, Alex is still a fine looking man. He must really stand out at Costco!

by Anonymousreply 146January 27, 2022 5:24 AM

Yikes, in current pictures, Alex's wife seems to be morphing into Phil Collins lady-man wife Orianne Cevey!

by Anonymousreply 147January 27, 2022 5:25 AM

That’s not what severe chronic pain does you gay fibromyalgia fraus. That’s what a fork does. Being thinner helps pain in every way.

by Anonymousreply 148January 27, 2022 5:26 AM

R37 She v. Chrissy Metz? Bridget is actual actress. Apples and oranges.

by Anonymousreply 149January 27, 2022 5:28 AM

R149 IS? Bitch hasn't had a role in 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 150January 27, 2022 5:30 AM

[quote][R145]'s pic was taken just last month, Alex is still a fine looking man. He must really stand out at Costco!

He sure does stand out, I'd always see him with his two older kids, a boy and a girl, apparently he has three kids.

I was once in the local Rite-Aid, Alex was there and some people did recognize him, he told them he was surprised they recognized him. Alex talked with them while waiting to pay for his items., He was very charming to his 'fans'.

He literally lives two blocks from the local Costco, too funny.

by Anonymousreply 151January 27, 2022 5:31 AM

I always liked her. DM is full of vicious trolls. I hope she is not seriously unwell. On a shallow note, if she shopped wherever Pierce Brosnan’s wife does and had her hair done she would look a million times better. It’s hard to tell since she’s dressed down.

by Anonymousreply 152January 27, 2022 5:32 AM

R44, Jane would look like she's 109 if she hadn't had six procedures in the last 14 years.

by Anonymousreply 153January 27, 2022 5:32 AM

R150, she may not have had any roles in 20 years, but according to the bitchy captioning, at least she's: "on a roll: Bridget seen driving."

by Anonymousreply 154January 27, 2022 5:34 AM

Alex isn't tall.

by Anonymousreply 155January 27, 2022 5:36 AM

Her husband adores her, still, and they have obscene amounts of money.

by Anonymousreply 156January 27, 2022 5:37 AM

Here's a more current pic of Alex and his wife Keytt, taken in October 2021. Think the other linked pic was from 2014.

Keytt really [bold]is [/bold]morphing into Orianne Cevey.

I had Keytt's background wrong, she's Japanese and Brazilian Same for Alex, he's Swedish not Dutch.

Alex is 6'1".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157January 27, 2022 5:40 AM

Maybe Danny is a feeder.

by Anonymousreply 158January 27, 2022 5:44 AM

His outfit is terrible. And he's looking rather botoxed.

by Anonymousreply 159January 27, 2022 6:02 AM

I mean at least she's excused over the car crash accident, family member was in a bad one and she can't be standing for too long cause her feet swell and become it becomes painful to stand etc.

by Anonymousreply 160January 27, 2022 6:11 AM

I respect her for retiring and not trying to be a social media whore or a Botoxed, stretched and disfigured plastic surgery victim.

Still, it's a little sad to see that she looks unhealthy. I wish the best for her - and wish that her privacy is respected.

by Anonymousreply 161January 27, 2022 6:21 AM

I had Hashimoto’s and I gained about 25 pounds. I eventually had to have my thyroid removed and after a lot of trial and error adjusting my medication I lost the weight. I would be surprised if Bridget’s current appearance is strictly from thyroid disease as she looks to have gained in excess of 100 pounds from her former weight.

Also you can be fat and still look smart/put together. This looks like chronic depression to me.

by Anonymousreply 162January 27, 2022 6:24 AM

Double White Female.

by Anonymousreply 163January 27, 2022 6:52 AM

First Matt McGorry, now this? Things come in 3’s, who’s next?

by Anonymousreply 164January 27, 2022 7:00 AM

She outdid Kelly McGillis.

by Anonymousreply 165January 27, 2022 7:12 AM

Did she ask for the Linda Evangelista?

by Anonymousreply 166January 27, 2022 7:17 AM

[quote] I refuse to believe low thyroid can cause such extreme changes nor can the pain of an accident

And you’d be wrong, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 167January 27, 2022 7:38 AM

[Quote]Aren't we ALL Bridget Fonda?

Je suis Bridget.

by Anonymousreply 168January 27, 2022 7:40 AM

She looks like the average American.

by Anonymousreply 169January 27, 2022 7:56 AM

Lisa Kudrow is the same age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 27, 2022 7:57 AM

The bag is Alexander McQueen and sells for around $1100.

by Anonymousreply 171January 27, 2022 8:07 AM

Looks nothing like her. Not even in the face.. Her entire line of family are/were quite thin and rangy. I guess it could be depression, medication and menopause, but...wow this a MARY! moment for me, for sure

by Anonymousreply 172January 27, 2022 8:16 AM

Oh my God, thank you, r171. It's a beautiful bag. It's called The Short Story. Lovely. Fonda still has good taste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 27, 2022 8:16 AM

R68 details, please! TIA

I actually don’t believe this is her.

by Anonymousreply 174January 27, 2022 8:19 AM

Elephantiasis.

Don't look for it on Google Images.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175January 27, 2022 8:21 AM

It’s her birthday today. I hope this hasn’t ruined it.

by Anonymousreply 176January 27, 2022 8:26 AM

She even hates her cat, now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177January 27, 2022 8:27 AM

What's with the hair color??

by Anonymousreply 178January 27, 2022 8:29 AM

Can I ask something about Single White Female: As a ad headline the assumption would be "I'm looking for another single white female" to share my apartment. Would this still fly nowadays, insisting that the housemate be white and excluding girls of color? Wouldn't that sound harsh and racist insisting that the housemate be white? First as a ad headline and then also as a title of a movie?

by Anonymousreply 179January 27, 2022 8:32 AM

Today is her birthday (Jan. 27). Happy B-day Bridge!

by Anonymousreply 180January 27, 2022 8:37 AM

OMG WHAT?? I literally gasped when I saw the pictures.

by Anonymousreply 181January 27, 2022 8:38 AM

I don’t believe this.

by Anonymousreply 182January 27, 2022 8:44 AM

If she’s suffering from mental illness, this could be a major setback. Would those ghouls at the Fail feel any remorse if she topped herself?

by Anonymousreply 183January 27, 2022 8:53 AM

R23 made me actually laugh out loud, not just type "Lol." Maybe ALOL should be a thing.

by Anonymousreply 184January 27, 2022 8:59 AM

She's been in a lot of stuff I really enjoyed. I feel sorry for her. Never even realized she was gone for so long.

by Anonymousreply 185January 27, 2022 9:03 AM

She probably always looked like that. It's amazing what they do in Hollywood makeup trailers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186January 27, 2022 9:14 AM

Caroll Baker before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187January 27, 2022 9:15 AM

Carroll Baker after

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188January 27, 2022 9:16 AM

Stevie says

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189January 27, 2022 9:16 AM

r163 blew it.

Double Wide Female

by Anonymousreply 190January 27, 2022 9:21 AM

Goldie and all the fraus say

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191January 27, 2022 9:21 AM

She dropped out of show business so fast and at the top of her game, and there were rumors she had been sexually assaulted by someone in the industry (Weinstein, maybe?).

Looks like whatever happened left her really fucked up. I feel bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 192January 27, 2022 9:32 AM

The snark in the article and captions had me wheezing but now I feel kinda dirty for giving it a click. I didn't really know anything about her before reading the thread but the photographs alone told me that she was embarrassed in addition to the depression that seems to be there as well. Fuck the DM for printing this. She's a private citizen now, she's not hawking her wares on Instagram.

R183, one wonders if they even thought of that. That picture of her ass, my God. . .

by Anonymousreply 193January 27, 2022 9:34 AM

Oh wow, that is quite a transformation. Wonder what happened there? So terrible that she is being dragged into the spotlight when she retired so long ago. I just saw her on the Chris Isaak show and Chris and Bridget have the same ski jump type nose.

by Anonymousreply 194January 27, 2022 9:35 AM

I identify with her completely. She is me, only a bit heavier than I was at my highest weight. All through my teens, 20's and early 30's I was a rail thin waif, 100 lbs soaking wet (5"4"). I'm around the same age---turned 60 this year. I got up to 220 at my heaviest, now I'm holding steady at 160. I'm guessing from the photos that Bridget is 250+.

Her issues are not specifically thyroid, depression or menopause.....although all of these can accelerate weight gain. I'll bet anything she's diabetic, like me. It creeps up on you slowly. You can get away with eating anything you want when you're young and thin with a healthy metabolism. But insulin resistance begins decades before you develop pre-diabetes and then full blown diabetes. Your metabolism can no longer process glucose, so it gets stored in your cells as fat. People assume fat causes diabetes. Not so. It's actually the opposite.....diabetes causes fat.

Anyway, I was able to turn things around when I finally decided to face the music. I went to the doctor and learned that my A1C was 12.1. That's scary high. Normal is mid-5's. I would most likely have had a heart attack or stroke within a year or two. So, I went on a fairly strict ketogenic diet, walk 10-12k steps a day, do strength training and pickleball 3-4 x/wk, and have adopted many other healthy habits (sleep, meditation, etc). My A1C is now 5.8 and I've lost 60 lbs---no meds. I would like to lose 20 more, but I'm okay with where I am now since, due to body recomposition, I look and feel so much healthier.

My heart goes out to Bridget. I know exactly how she's feeling in those photos. I wish I could reach out to her and let her know that it's possible to turn things around, even after menopause.

by Anonymousreply 195January 27, 2022 9:36 AM

These photos are a cunt act. Don't click on them. I can see she's very depressed. Leave her alone.

by Anonymousreply 196January 27, 2022 9:40 AM

Expect a NYT piece on the cruelty of invading her privacy, which will precipitate more and more clicks.

Then another wave concentrating solely on the paparazzi as fat shamers.

by Anonymousreply 197January 27, 2022 9:46 AM

I didn't blew it R190, I decided against it. I wanted to stay closer to the movie title. Both are good ones.

by Anonymousreply 198January 27, 2022 9:46 AM

Maybe she'll get help as a result though, R197. I hope so. It took fear of dying of Covid to shake me out of my denial.

by Anonymousreply 199January 27, 2022 9:49 AM

I don't understand why she's wearing Walmart clothes, that's the real head-scratcher for me.

by Anonymousreply 200January 27, 2022 9:51 AM

Wonder if she is in a shitty marriage?

by Anonymousreply 201January 27, 2022 9:54 AM

Why are they comparing her "current self" with photos of her all made-up with long hair in a bikini from Jackie Brown? They could have used something more modest to make the contrast look less jarring.

I don't think it's her either. Just like with the recent Jonathan Taylor Thomas photos. I don't believe people's entire phenotype just magically changes with age.

by Anonymousreply 202January 27, 2022 9:58 AM

It's food - not love - dear.

by Anonymousreply 203January 27, 2022 9:58 AM

I get it!

by Anonymousreply 204January 27, 2022 9:59 AM

R192 She didn’t drop out at the top of her game but a decade later and what is this hysterical frau bullshit “whatever happened to her…”?

by Anonymousreply 205January 27, 2022 10:02 AM

[quote]There's just no spark there, she doesn't care anymore. It's becoming clear she bowed-out of public life for mental illness reasons: not an accident, stalker or thyroid issue.

This is just the ugliest fucking thing to say, pure self-absorbed provincialism, which is sadly all we get on DL these day. "She looks like a whale" gets "LOL there's the epic DL snark we all love!"

No, "that fat lady looks like a whale" is the snark your niece in Kindergarten loves. That's not the kind of thing DL was ever about. And DL certainly didn't used to be about people getting personally angry and offended that someone who isn't even in the public eye isn't spending millions on their appearance, let alone getting so angry that they would pronounce them mentally ill. That's just someone having a temper tantrum that a celebrity isn't entertaining them with prettiness anymore.

Ten bucks says someone who hasn't even read through this post (and won't get this far) will reply that I'm either a fat frau or Bridget Fonda.

by Anonymousreply 206January 27, 2022 10:06 AM

I always loved her in movies, and I miss her onscreen. Sure, she married well, but something definitely went down for her to quit acting and become a recluse.

by Anonymousreply 207January 27, 2022 10:06 AM

Re: (194 ) That is because both Bridget and Chris Isaak had rhinoplasties early in their careers. Definitely not natural noses, but they are cute. I like them.

by Anonymousreply 208January 27, 2022 10:07 AM

r206 - you should dare us to re-post your post to 10 friends or you will unfriend us

by Anonymousreply 209January 27, 2022 10:07 AM

"I don't understand why she's wearing Walmart clothes"

"The bag is Alexander McQueen and sells for around $1100"

That Beverly Hills Walmart has come a long way

by Anonymousreply 210January 27, 2022 10:09 AM

I don't understand what that means, r209.

by Anonymousreply 211January 27, 2022 10:10 AM

[quote]This is such a shitty thing to do.

They once posted an enormous spread of photos of Neil Diamond one morning when he was out for coffee, it just looked like he was walking along a sidewalk but the captions were all "he's old and doesn't remember where he parked his car." It was bizarre and mean for no reason. Not as bad as this or the Lara Flynn Boyle stuff, but still unnecessary. I'm sure they just do it for attention but sometimes it's perplexing, especially in this case when it's Fonda's birthday, it's like they went out of their way to be nasty to her.

by Anonymousreply 212January 27, 2022 10:16 AM

Can you imagine how many gay fraus used to be thin and gorgeous when they were young and that includes the men.

by Anonymousreply 213January 27, 2022 10:19 AM

Meant fat frau.

by Anonymousreply 214January 27, 2022 10:21 AM

You don’t get to this fat because of one health reason. She obviously gave up exercising and restricting her diet to be a Hollywood size 2. Aunt Jane struggled with bulimia, and it wouldn’t surprise me if Bridget’s weight gain was linked to a long standing eating disorder.

It’s cunty that the DM would publish her pictures, but on the other hand she still is a retired actress, a Fonda, and married to Elfman. She’s not an unknown and needs to dress better and look better if she doesn’t want to be photographed looking like Walmart Karen.

by Anonymousreply 215January 27, 2022 10:21 AM

I’m glad this bitch was dragged back into the light. It always irritates me she disappeared. She needs to come back and this Daily Mail spread/layout is just the ticket. This bitch will now be forced into a comeback. Diet, exercise, and much needed glam. And if she was starving all those years she was rail thin on camera looks like she just whiplashed and went the other way. This isn’t the sad end but only the beginning. She HAS to sit back and plan a comeback sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 216January 27, 2022 10:24 AM

That looks like she's drinking a couple bottles of wine a night. You'll bloat right up. It also explains thinking New Balance are okay.

by Anonymousreply 217January 27, 2022 10:24 AM

We're only seeing these in the DM because they pay a lot more for pics than TMZ.

by Anonymousreply 218January 27, 2022 10:25 AM

R216 she doesn't owe you and anyone else a comeback

by Anonymousreply 219January 27, 2022 10:26 AM

Every DLer making a crack about her appearance is severely tempting Fate if they have not already experienced weight gain with age.

Keep it up, future fatties!

by Anonymousreply 220January 27, 2022 10:29 AM

That’s definitely her, I recognize her nose. While I applaud her for not feeling the need to keep up with Hollywood appearance standards, She’s too young to slip that far. I think I remember reading about an injury she was dealing with? Hope she’s doing ok.

by Anonymousreply 221January 27, 2022 10:39 AM

R76 yes. Weight gain is a side effect of some antidepressants.

by Anonymousreply 222January 27, 2022 10:44 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223January 27, 2022 10:45 AM

People get old and fat. Big deal. These ladies are Golden Girls age. It will happen to you too - if it hasn’t already.

by Anonymousreply 224January 27, 2022 10:53 AM

Will all you fucking assholes stop armchair diagnosing? It’s none of your business why she gained weight, and those of you getting pleasure of making and reading the cruel remarks need to STFU and sit down. Being cruel is a lot uglier than being overweight will ever be.

by Anonymousreply 225January 27, 2022 10:55 AM

Maybe she has polycystic ovarian syndrome or whatever it’s called. That can cause weight gain too.

by Anonymousreply 226January 27, 2022 10:58 AM

R219 Yes she does, motherfucker

by Anonymousreply 227January 27, 2022 10:59 AM

R236, or maybe, just maybe she’s eating more calories than her body needs.

by Anonymousreply 228January 27, 2022 10:59 AM

@r225, Save you're wrath for the Daily Fail who wrote the story and ran the pictures. It's a natural curiosity to wonder what happened when someone goes through such a dramatic change

by Anonymousreply 229January 27, 2022 11:05 AM

Leave it to the daily fail...shameless.

by Anonymousreply 230January 27, 2022 11:06 AM

I love her and was always hoping she’d return to acting at some point. It looks like she has some health issues. I feel for her. It’s tough enough to keep everything together in our 50s without adding health problems.

by Anonymousreply 231January 27, 2022 11:11 AM

There aren't any photos of her since 2009 and the Inglourious Basterds premiere so maybe this wasn't actually a drastic change, but you're just perceiving it as one.

She was 44 then. She's 57 now, or I guess 58 as of today, but a lot of people on here are acting like it's insane that a woman pushing 60 doesn't look like she did when she was 32 in Jackie Brown, and the only reason you're acting that way is because the Daily Mail has manipulated you into it.

by Anonymousreply 232January 27, 2022 11:15 AM

My heart goes out to her. She could be having severe health problems, which might include depression and anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 233January 27, 2022 11:19 AM

How long did it take to lose your weight, r195? Is it recent weight loss?

by Anonymousreply 234January 27, 2022 11:19 AM

Wow. Those are photos of one unhealthy inside and outside woman. Daily Mail is beyond vile for posting these pictures. BF's weight gain looks like the kind of gain that has happened over quite a few years. Her skin is quite loose and saggy. Nevermind the weight gain, I'm 50 and fighting a few pounds myself, it's more the grooming or lack thereof that stands out to me. She looks quite depressed and sad. I hope these photos do not send her over the edge.

Also Danny Elfman needs new glasses. He has always needed new glasses.

by Anonymousreply 235January 27, 2022 11:23 AM

Some medications can put on a lot of weight....such as for rheumatoid arthritis. Even medications for depression can put on weight. She could have health issues.

by Anonymousreply 236January 27, 2022 11:24 AM

I feel for her..She knows what she looks like now and it less than thrilled. It's hard or impossible at 58 to go back to your ingenue looks and weight.

by Anonymousreply 237January 27, 2022 11:35 AM

The daily mail should be sued to oblivion ....the shit they put out there, and stalking people for their ghoulish "publication". This wasn't necessary.

by Anonymousreply 238January 27, 2022 11:36 AM

She's kinda turned into WHITE TRASH

by Anonymousreply 239January 27, 2022 11:40 AM

She’s dealing with menopause, recent loss of her father, covid isolation, and having a teenager. Under the very best circumstances, that’s a lot. It sounds like she also probably has other health problems, too.

Not that she owes anyone anything, but if she got a neck lift, dyed her hair, and lost just a little weight, she’d look like a different person.

by Anonymousreply 240January 27, 2022 11:47 AM

I am with everyone on here calling out the snark. It's actually boring and most isn't funny. It's so bizarre you can't put yourself in someone else's shoes for even a minute. Do you ever look at yourselves and ask why you are like this? Has life been that unfair to you that you are compelled to be unfair to others? DL is a dumpster fire of the Daily Mail comment section but is meaner.

by Anonymousreply 241January 27, 2022 11:55 AM

God forbid the daily mail caught me on my worst day running errands. It’s so cruel to do this to her.

by Anonymousreply 242January 27, 2022 11:55 AM

[quote]She’s dealing with menopause, recent loss of her father, covid isolation, and having a teenager.

[quote]Bridget's dad died not too long ago. She could be in the throes of grief for all we know.

Peter Fonda died in 2019. Give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 243January 27, 2022 11:56 AM

She’s almost 60. Most of us were thin and good looking when young. Well, some of us. Age and gravity, coupled with chronic pain, are no one’s friends. No matter how we looked at 20, at 60 we look different. Yeah, we can diet, exercise, etc., but where’s the fun in that if you’re otherwise happy in life?

by Anonymousreply 244January 27, 2022 11:59 AM

[quote]Bitch hasn't had a role in 20 years.

I’d watch her just like she is in anything.

I liked her manner and intellect.

by Anonymousreply 245January 27, 2022 12:00 PM

Those aren’t the same poster, moron r243. Or are you saying you don’t understand mourning? Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 246January 27, 2022 12:00 PM

Mmmm, delicious, R246. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 247January 27, 2022 12:02 PM

R53...I liked her bag, too.

by Anonymousreply 248January 27, 2022 12:04 PM

Ben N Jerry's.

Haggen Daaz.

Double whammy of dairy and sugar. Eat a pint a day, you will gain weight. A lot of weight. Ice cream manufacturers are greedier than you can hope to be and no longer sell pints, their greed will save you hundreds of calories.

BTW, her former costar Pam Grier, who was thin and gorgeous most of her life has also gained weight but she is still working and is not reclusive.

by Anonymousreply 249January 27, 2022 12:07 PM

Why aren’t y’all sympathetic towards Janet Jackson for her weight gain?

by Anonymousreply 250January 27, 2022 12:08 PM

R250: Janet has always gone up and down. For Bridget to be rail thin and then to disappear only to be seen years later like this is much more jarring.

by Anonymousreply 251January 27, 2022 12:11 PM

R240, I agree. She should get a new hairstyle, wear make-up and a flattering, expensive wardrobe. (She has the money.) Big women can look their best, with some changes. It will boost her self-esteem.

by Anonymousreply 252January 27, 2022 12:12 PM

R252 - how do you know her self esteem is low?

by Anonymousreply 253January 27, 2022 12:13 PM

No one was talking about Geena Davis' "self esteem" when she was seen in old, ill-fitting clothes a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 254January 27, 2022 12:14 PM

Facebook Frau @r241 scolding everyone on DL which is beneath her, but here she is commenting

Fat, phony, Frau, go back to Facebook

by Anonymousreply 255January 27, 2022 12:20 PM

R253, look at her face and eyes. There is utter sadness. This indicates a lack of self-esteem.

by Anonymousreply 256January 27, 2022 12:23 PM

It doesn't indicate any such thing, r256. She could be pissed off that someone was photographing her. Maybe she just lost big at Bingo Night. You have no idea, you're just making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 257January 27, 2022 12:26 PM

Aunt Jane has been worked on by teams of skilled plastic sculptors. Her face looks great. But her hands look like those of a rehydrated mummy.

by Anonymousreply 258January 27, 2022 12:27 PM

Don’t any y’all act like you don’t buy sweats and tshirts from the dollar general!

by Anonymousreply 259January 27, 2022 12:32 PM

I think the biggest difference for me is that I don't look at these pictures of Fonda to feel better about myself-superficial Much?But I have to say the hateful comments on here make me feel so much better about myself.

by Anonymousreply 260January 27, 2022 12:33 PM

Jane Fonda is the last person that I would have expected to give into the Plastic Surgery Complex in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 261January 27, 2022 12:35 PM

R257, it’s just my opinion, not a medical diagnosis. I’ve been there myself. My self-esteem was a disaster. I sought therapy, and began to make physical improvements. I felt so much better.

by Anonymousreply 262January 27, 2022 12:37 PM

Yes something is going on. Even if she gained weight, it's unusual that she hasn't kept up with her hair, and had it properly dyed and styled.

by Anonymousreply 263January 27, 2022 12:42 PM

Maybe she just doesn’t give a 💩 about keeping up appearances. It’s been mentioned several times here that she’s been through a lot over the past few years. But many of you are ignoring that, just so you can snark on her weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 264January 27, 2022 12:45 PM

[quote]The nose and the eyes are the same.

No, her NOSE JOB looks the same. I never could stand that damn thing.

by Anonymousreply 265January 27, 2022 12:51 PM

She's Fonda Food.

by Anonymousreply 266January 27, 2022 12:56 PM

I love how the fraus who infest and lurk on Datalounge will be as vicious as any queen, but they will always circle the wagon around another frau. "Leave her alone! She has chronic pain syndrome! She was in an accident! Be kind!"

by Anonymousreply 267January 27, 2022 1:04 PM

Agree R202. It’s not her. Bodies don’t change that much. This is trolling by the Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 268January 27, 2022 1:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269January 27, 2022 1:12 PM

I also notice that the end of the article says that she and Elfman recently sold their shared homes and now live on a single ranch, so I guess everyone who said they live separate lives kind of missed that part.

by Anonymousreply 270January 27, 2022 1:14 PM

One of the conditions of her aunt’s deal with the devil.

by Anonymousreply 271January 27, 2022 1:15 PM

For however she looks, she is married to Danny Elfman & is likely incredibly rich, so she has the resources to do whatever she wants and apparently, this is it. It's better than seeing someone that looks bad due to a slide into poverty or mental illness, like Emily Lloyd.

by Anonymousreply 272January 27, 2022 1:15 PM

This is actually quite shocking. But she can loose the added bulk and get slim again. It only requires exercise, good nutrition and an iron will. If Susan Powter can do it, anyone can!

by Anonymousreply 273January 27, 2022 1:16 PM

R273 At her current size, if she loses the weight, she'll need surgery to get rid of the sagging skin.

by Anonymousreply 274January 27, 2022 1:17 PM

@r267, Nailed it!

Just mention Megan Markle and watch what happens

by Anonymousreply 275January 27, 2022 1:18 PM

Maybe she (or a family member she lives with) has a condition that is a risk factor for COVID and she has been isolating even more than most of us. If she had already gained 50 pounds due to injuries, menopause, whatever, then being stuck at home next to the fridge and pantry for almost two years wouldn’t help. It would also explain the hair and clothes.

Like R195, I also experienced a large weight gain. I was as fit as could be a decade ago, then gained 40 pounds over several years. Hit menopause the same year my work situation deteriorated dramatically. Had less time to exercise, but found time to drink. I gained another 40 pounds in just one year. When you gain that much weight, dressing yourself becomes a little confusing. I gained over 80 pounds total and was buying clothes the whole way up. But I kept telling myself I was about to lose the weight and would buy things slightly too small or the right size and a week later I couldn’t fit into them. I never fell into the trap of wearing clothes that were obviously too small, but I wasn’t dressing well.

I’ve lost about half the weight and I look “normal” now. Fortunately for me, COVID was a little bit of a wake up call. I didn’t want to catch it, die, and have people nod knowingly and make subtle references to my size. It’s been challenging and I am having trouble taking more off, but my eating habits are much better and I don’t think I’m at risk of re-gaining it. I learned my lesson.

It’s also possible that she has been focused on getting her child through COVID and hasn’t been willing to do whatever it takes to lose the weight. If he’s in his upper teens now, maybe he’ll go off to college and she’ll have a chance to focus 100% on her health.

by Anonymousreply 276January 27, 2022 1:21 PM

Those pants are so ugly....never wear stripes!

by Anonymousreply 277January 27, 2022 1:21 PM

Probably a sexless marriage.

by Anonymousreply 278January 27, 2022 1:21 PM

her husband is fucking that?

post a pic of the husband.

by Anonymousreply 279January 27, 2022 1:21 PM

"They live separate lives!"

"Actually the article says they no longer live in separate homes."

"Ah, well, nevertheless. It must be a sexless marriage, then."

by Anonymousreply 280January 27, 2022 1:23 PM

Her husband is no prize in the looks department either.

by Anonymousreply 281January 27, 2022 1:23 PM

I think Bridget perhaps ATE Hannah.

by Anonymousreply 282January 27, 2022 1:26 PM

“I love how the fraus who infest and lurk on Datalounge will be as vicious as any queen, but they will always circle the wagon around another frau.”

There are quite a few gay men on here, young and old, who didn’t grow up in shitty dysfunctional homes and though snarky at times, know when it’s right to be kind. That frau nonsense has been overdone.

by Anonymousreply 283January 27, 2022 1:34 PM

That's booze. It takes one to know one.

by Anonymousreply 284January 27, 2022 1:36 PM

do antidepressants make you fat like this?

by Anonymousreply 285January 27, 2022 1:40 PM

@r285, "do antidepressants make you fat like this? "

Too many Happy Meals do. Ironic that they call them "Happy" Meals

by Anonymousreply 286January 27, 2022 1:44 PM

I always wonder if Elfman married her because she was considered “Hollywood Royalty” and he was one of those movie business obsessed nerdy kids (or so I’ve read). Like, for him, the ultimate showbiz acceptance is to marry into an established Hollywood family so you’re now linked to the starpower Henry Fonda, Jane Fonda, etc and can bask in their refracted light. That’s fine, but it implies you didn’t marry the person for the person herself but for her “pedigree.” It’s kind of a snob appeal thing.

That’s why I’m curious about their marriage.

by Anonymousreply 287January 27, 2022 1:46 PM

Is he related to Jenna Elfman somehow?

by Anonymousreply 288January 27, 2022 2:03 PM

Danny Elfman is uncle to Jenna's husband.

by Anonymousreply 289January 27, 2022 2:10 PM

I hate this thread. She’s a human being.

by Anonymousreply 290January 27, 2022 2:12 PM

Jenna Elfman met her husband, actor Bodhi Elfman, at a Sprite commercial audition in February 1991. They married in 1995, making director Richard Elfman her father-in-law and noted composer Danny Elfman her uncle-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 291January 27, 2022 2:14 PM

[quote] they will always circle the wagon around another frau.

Nope.

Not a frau. Even Datalounge gays have their limits.

She has had medical issues. She never did anything offensive when she was an actress. She hasn't since. She's been retired for DECADES and minds her own business. She's not actively courting attention. She's just living her life.

At this point, she's any of us and there's no reason to be cunty about her unless (like some people here) you hate fat people. I don't. To me this isn't funny or interesting. It's invasive.

How much more does she have to do to say she wants NONE of this.

by Anonymousreply 292January 27, 2022 2:16 PM

So sad. To be out running errands and have someone take and post these photos of you so everyone can be like ugh!!! Look how fat and ugly she is now!!!

I think it’s just cruel (MARY!!! I know). I’m sure she hates the way she looks now. Why do this and humiliate someone?

And you can see her trying to adjust her clothes in one of the pics when she probably noticed the paparazzi guy.

by Anonymousreply 293January 27, 2022 2:18 PM

Thank you two above posters.

by Anonymousreply 294January 27, 2022 2:19 PM

The nasty comments have actually been subdued by DataLounge standards. 20 years ago this thread would have been an endless stream of cruel jokes.

I actually think the biggest bitches of all are the Daily Mail, who routinely go out of their way to find celebrities who don’t look the way they used to (OMG they’re FAT now! Look how OLD they are now!) or who have fallen on hard times, especially via addiction or mental illness, and then publish gratuitously mean-spirited articles like these. It’s really shitty.

by Anonymousreply 295January 27, 2022 2:22 PM

[quote]Oh my God, thank you, [R171]. It's a beautiful bag. It's called The Short Story. Lovely. Fonda still has good taste.

For every morsel in sight, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 296January 27, 2022 2:30 PM

This thread is fat frau infested. I like Bridget and think the DM, is of course, a bunch of cunts, but the Facebook women lecturing about "health problems" need to calm down.

by Anonymousreply 297January 27, 2022 2:30 PM

[quote]20 years ago this thread would have been an endless stream of cruel jokes.

Eh, it still is, the difference is that now the jokes are also dumb.

I don't think we had tabloid stories like this 20 years ago. The invasive stories were about current celebrities, following them around while they had various meltdowns and getting upskirt shots. The stories about people who are no longer in the limelight seems to be relatively new.

by Anonymousreply 298January 27, 2022 2:35 PM

How do you guys know she has medical issues?

I'm not a huge fan so I don't follow all her news...did she tell the public she had medical problems?

by Anonymousreply 299January 27, 2022 2:35 PM

I haven’t said anything nasty, but I don’t think the comments are that bad (maybe I missed some). It’s fucked up that the DM ran the story but, given that it’s out there, I think it’s fine to comment on it. I posted above that I was worried that I’d die of COVID and people would attribute it to my weight. Fat people KNOW they are fat. You think she doesn’t realize her transformation is extreme? I always felt really uncomfortable when I would make some reference to my weight (on topic and matter of fact, like “I’m only on the top of the board at spin class because it’s a stationary bike. So there is no penalty for my weight, like there would’ve if we were actually riding bikes outside.”) and someone would respond, “Oh, you aren’t overweight!” Are you blind?! I’d rather hear Double Wide Female than have someone feel so sorry for me that they lie about my size.

by Anonymousreply 300January 27, 2022 2:36 PM

She broke her back in a car accident in 2003, r299.

by Anonymousreply 301January 27, 2022 2:38 PM

I’m not a frau and I don’t care if she has health problems. For all I know she just loves to eat and watches TV all day and is a proud fat whore.

My issue is that she has every right to do that and go run an errand with her kid and not get photographed by the daily mail. The fact that you can do this to someone who retired over a decade ago is what’s fucked.

by Anonymousreply 302January 27, 2022 2:39 PM

She lives sort of near me and I’ve seen her out before. I think she did have a health issue. But,so what—at least she’s not all plastic like Auntie Jane.

by Anonymousreply 303January 27, 2022 2:40 PM

Daily Mail sucks for printing this

by Anonymousreply 304January 27, 2022 2:42 PM

R301 That is an excuse. In 2009, she still looked svelte and fucking gorgeous. I would have gone straight for her. If anything she should lose weight at this point for her health. She doesn't have to be a size zero but she needs to drop the weight. Americans need to stop normalizing overweight and obese people. It is alarming how normalized it has become in this country.

by Anonymousreply 305January 27, 2022 2:44 PM

I keep thin because I eat so much shit!

Please, won't some SHIT IN MY MOUTH RIGHT NOW??!???!???

by Anonymousreply 306January 27, 2022 2:51 PM

Opioids

by Anonymousreply 307January 27, 2022 2:54 PM

[quote]That is an excuse. In 2009, she still looked svelte and fucking gorgeous.

As people get older, issues they had when they were younger, become exacerbated and that was 13 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 308January 27, 2022 2:56 PM

R306 is a male version of Chrissy Metz whose name is Fatty Fatterson. Keep on eating McDonalds everyday and being a chubby fuck, Keep on normalizing obesity. You have a bigger chance of getting and dying from Covid you big fat beached whale.

by Anonymousreply 309January 27, 2022 3:00 PM

There are a lot of people on this thread who, even after being told, cannot comprehend that 2009 was 13 years ago, and that people age a lot between 45 and 58. I suspect several of them are in that age range themselves and there's some denial going on there.

by Anonymousreply 310January 27, 2022 3:01 PM

Please, please shit more! Keep the diarrhea coming!

by Anonymousreply 311January 27, 2022 3:02 PM

I can barely recognize her. I'm gobsmacked. However, she straight up retired and has done nothing to deserve the Daily Fail treatment at all. She's been unproblematic during her whole retirement and even when she was employed as an actress. So, I don't get it.

Leave her be. She's running errands or something it's not like she staggered out of a nightclub with a hooker and an 8 ball. She is the spit of her mother and is actually a petite lady who gained weight during her retirement. Oh well! I'd safely assume she has fine healthcare since she married very well.

by Anonymousreply 312January 27, 2022 3:05 PM

The GLASSES and wardrobe give it away - it's not her.

Come on Bridget, show us how you really look!

by Anonymousreply 313January 27, 2022 3:15 PM

I was the same, I thought it can't be her then I looked at the nose and it's the same nose...

it's definitely her.

by Anonymousreply 314January 27, 2022 3:18 PM

Publicity stunt

by Anonymousreply 315January 27, 2022 3:18 PM

This scene with Bridget and Robert DeNiro in Jackie Brown is hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316January 27, 2022 3:20 PM

OMG, I saw Jackie Brown 25 years ago and really liked her in it.

I'd forgotten until that scene at R316--her body was incredible, for a petite gal. Leggy, slim, great natural boobs. Stunning. I wish they'd done something with her hair.

(People also forget how SHORT-ish DeNiro is, hee.)

by Anonymousreply 317January 27, 2022 3:26 PM

I hope she isn't having health problems. I liked her in several of her movies when she had her good run of high profile movies back in the 1990s.

I recognized her facially right away facially. She really doesn't look that much different there other than its obviously much fuller.

It's not surprising the DM is pulling something like this. They did the same thing to Yasmine Bleeth a year or two ago while she was out walking her dog. Like Bridget, she had been totally out of the spotlight for many years and had put on a lot of weight.

by Anonymousreply 318January 27, 2022 3:29 PM

This is a website for pointless bitchery. If you're opposed to that, fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 319January 27, 2022 3:34 PM

you know the DM is hunting down heather locklear, that jack nickleson ex who looks like shit, among others...

by Anonymousreply 320January 27, 2022 3:34 PM

Locklear has already been pictured. Pillow Face.

by Anonymousreply 321January 27, 2022 3:35 PM

R250, Janet has and still is, to some degree, marketing herself as sexy. Bridget is not actively promoting herself.

by Anonymousreply 322January 27, 2022 3:43 PM

The Daily Mail is such a fucking trash heap. Leave the woman alone.

by Anonymousreply 323January 27, 2022 3:44 PM

Oh, hush. You like Bridget. You don't care for Janet. As simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 324January 27, 2022 3:46 PM

Janet Jackson is okay.

by Anonymousreply 325January 27, 2022 3:51 PM

Is this really the kind of shit that just happens inevitably when you get older? It's terrifying.

I don't think it's pure bitch-snark that captivates people about photos like this, it's that her changed appearance suggests a total lack of control--the opposite of what the Hollywood machine is designed to project, especially from its female stars.

And it embodies the fears that some of us (at least speaking for myself) have around aging/well. I don't want this to happen to me when I get older. I want some kind of assurance that I can avoid it.

by Anonymousreply 326January 27, 2022 3:53 PM

Why so many photos in the Daily Mail article? The pics from every angle are simply cruel.

by Anonymousreply 327January 27, 2022 3:53 PM

HOLY SHIT.

by Anonymousreply 328January 27, 2022 3:54 PM

they buy pictures from paps.

Obviously it's been very slow in terms of entertainment news...

by Anonymousreply 329January 27, 2022 3:57 PM

Why was a paparazzo stalking Bridget Fonda, though? I agree that someone who knows her must have tipped them off. People are such cunts.

by Anonymousreply 330January 27, 2022 3:58 PM

What kind of accident was she involved in?

by Anonymousreply 331January 27, 2022 4:01 PM

Yes R87, she was *close to her dad amidst his various wives and long distance

by Anonymousreply 332January 27, 2022 4:03 PM

R308,R310 People were using her accident as an excuse. 6 years after her accident she was still in shape. She really has gained an unhealthy amount of weight. She would look OK with a few extra pounds but this amount is simply put bad for her health.

by Anonymousreply 333January 27, 2022 4:05 PM

No, it's not inevitable. And some people are trying to use having a teenager as an excuse for the weight gain. Having a teenager at home during the pandemic would be a greater incentive for her to get out there and exercise. I hope Peter Fonda wasn't a John Phillips.

by Anonymousreply 334January 27, 2022 4:12 PM

R330 Sometimes they just lurk around in areas where celebsf frequent.

About her car accident. I don't know the seriousness of it, but it was bad enough at the time that she had to pull out of doing a recurring role on The Practice, which was just announced a few days before the accident. And she subsequently never acted again, so some people speculated that might be why she retired from acting.

by Anonymousreply 335January 27, 2022 4:12 PM

[quote] People were using her accident as an excuse. 6 years after her accident she was still in shape. She really has gained an unhealthy amount of weight. She would look OK with a few extra pounds but this amount is simply put bad for her health.

Miss R333 has an opinion and it can be the ONLY correct opinion. She MUST enforce this and post 3,987,467,369 times to make sure you understand that

SHE

IS

RIGHT

by Anonymousreply 336January 27, 2022 4:16 PM

Silly, r336.

by Anonymousreply 337January 27, 2022 4:18 PM

I never expected Bridget Fonda to be the new Jan Hooks to DL.

by Anonymousreply 338January 27, 2022 4:19 PM

Can’t judge her too harshly. Same with Gary Dourdan, who has also gained a tremendous amount of weight since he’s been in recovery. Life happens.

by Anonymousreply 339January 27, 2022 4:22 PM

R330, I think some paparazzi hang out there hoping to catch a Sussex. Meanwhile they’re getting Meg Ryan and Bridget Fonda, which doesn’t seem fair.

by Anonymousreply 340January 27, 2022 4:27 PM

R179 I believe the novel the movie was based on is called SWF Seeks Same. When they adapted the book to a film in 1992, they changed the title to simply Single White Female. Even in 1992, the filmmakers realized that having a white female character put out an ad for another white female roommate would be politically incorrect and even racist. If you notice in the scene when Ally (Bridget Fonda) is placing the ad, she types SWF seeks female to share apartment .......... thereby putting no racial qualifications on the type of roommate she was seeking.

by Anonymousreply 341January 27, 2022 4:30 PM

Gary is looking mighty fine to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342January 27, 2022 4:35 PM

I am sure she only looks fat because of the horizontal stripes, if she was wearing vertical stripes I am quite sure she would look stunning.

by Anonymousreply 343January 27, 2022 4:36 PM

[Quote] Meanwhile they’re getting Meg Ryan and Bridget Fonda, which doesn’t seem fair.

But Meg Ryan had cosmetic procedures that went wrong. It's acceptable to clown her, no?

by Anonymousreply 344January 27, 2022 4:37 PM

Danny Elfman bothers me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345January 27, 2022 4:39 PM

Wow, that's her. I feel for her. I weighed 110/115 most of my life. Had a slight steady weight gain after menopause but nothing too dramatic. Then I left my very active job and stopped gardening. Started moving up. Then Covid hit and I developed a hip problem doing of all things, Jane Fonda's aerobic cardio program and had to stop. Ballooned up to 195 in record time. Tried dieting, keto, back on cardio. No medications. No results. One day I couldn't get a bracelet on my fat wrist. DESPAIR!

Thankfully some one on DL told me about Intermittent Fasting . Hell, I can do anything for two weeks, so I gave it a shot. No exercising and I'm down 45 lbs. Got my hip problem diagnosed as bursitis, now that's gone and am going back to cardio. My bracelet is dangling off my wrist right now.

I feel for the diabetics, pain sufferers, depressives etc. I was lucky I had none of that.

by Anonymousreply 346January 27, 2022 4:48 PM

SWF came out in 1992, so I think a lot of Gen X women, fans of BF, are sympathetic to her current plight.

I think she had an eating disorder like Jane Fonda did. I'd guess 50%+ of actresses & models have active eating disorders while still in the game.

She does look depressed from head to toe. She looks clean, though.

Yes, she may have some other medical issues going on.

She doesn't have to dye her hair; nobody *has* to dye their hair. But the rest of her choices (hair style, glasses, striped shirt, sweat pants) look so odd and, yes, Walmart. This is her life, for now.

by Anonymousreply 347January 27, 2022 4:50 PM

If she had an ED, she looked great on it, until almost 50.

by Anonymousreply 348January 27, 2022 4:51 PM

She should take a lover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349January 27, 2022 4:56 PM

R287 It's entirely plausible that, initially, he started dating her due to her pedigree. It's also foolish to act like Danny Elfman somehow was looking for validation from the Fondas.

He's a fucking COMPOSER of FILM SCORES, not an actor. I'm sure being married to the daughter of a movie star only gets you so far when you are, again, COMPOSING FILM SCORES. It's not like he married into the Newman family. He only married her in 2003, after he had is own success.

by Anonymousreply 350January 27, 2022 4:56 PM

She was getting a little roomier in the hips here, but still lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351January 27, 2022 4:58 PM

How short is she? The stepdaughter looks like a handful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352January 27, 2022 4:59 PM

r351 Her dress was a major red flag, in that it's clearly a "starter caftan".

by Anonymousreply 353January 27, 2022 5:00 PM

Nose reminds me of Chris Isaak's.

by Anonymousreply 354January 27, 2022 5:00 PM

Damn. She stayed with a homely man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355January 27, 2022 5:02 PM

I hope Auntie Jane intervenes because she needs support and assistance.

by Anonymousreply 356January 27, 2022 5:03 PM

Her mother looked like Julie Christie crossed with Sylvia Miles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357January 27, 2022 5:03 PM

We all get (and look) older . . . if we're lucky.

by Anonymousreply 358January 27, 2022 5:03 PM

Well, I can't say a diet might be the best prevention...

by Anonymousreply 359January 27, 2022 5:04 PM

You shut your whore mouth, R355!

by Anonymousreply 360January 27, 2022 5:05 PM

I don't think that's her mother R357. Her parents had long since divorced when that photo was taken.

by Anonymousreply 361January 27, 2022 5:09 PM

Dwight Yoakam looks like Tom Petty.

Sharon Stone dated him then said it was like eating a "dirt sandwich."

DY was hot in the '90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362January 27, 2022 5:11 PM

Well, the woman has been long in her life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363January 27, 2022 5:11 PM

[Quote] DY was hot in the '90s

You mean career?

by Anonymousreply 364January 27, 2022 5:11 PM

[quote]I don't think it's pure bitch-snark that captivates people about photos like this, it's that her changed appearance suggests a total lack of control

I think what really bothers people is that it suggests she's not controlling her appearance in a way to make herself attractive to you. It's not HER lack of control that bothers you, it's YOUR lack of control. You watched her movies and shows and talked about her on gossip groups and made her a star, she looked the way she did for you, now she doesn't care to do anything for you anymore and it upsets you. You can't understand why she doesn't want your attention and approval.

It's entitlement and resentment. You can see it in all the posts telling her what she should do, and the "obviously she's out of control and mentally ill and very sad and needs to be like her aunt Jane who is still trying to be fuckable at age 4000, which is how women SHOULD behave."

It's also that nearly everyone here is her age and you don't want to admit that you look frumpy, too.

by Anonymousreply 365January 27, 2022 5:11 PM

By exposing her like this it reflects poorly on Jane. This is very sad. It seems Bridget has no one who cares about her. I'm not joking o being sarcastic. I feel terrible for her, not least because of the photos being published. She can sue. Under U.S. Libel laws, she's only a limited public figure since she retired, and she has grounds to sue.

by Anonymousreply 366January 27, 2022 5:12 PM

R345 😨

by Anonymousreply 367January 27, 2022 5:14 PM

[Quote] I think what really bothers people is that it suggests she's not controlling her appearance in a way to make herself attractive to you.

Nah. It goes way beyond that. Meg Tilly has put on a few pounds. She is still vital. Bridget looks like she has given up. That disturbs people.

by Anonymousreply 368January 27, 2022 5:14 PM

Becky Fonda is her step-mom. Susan Brewer, whom she strongly resembles, is her mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369January 27, 2022 5:15 PM

[quote]By exposing her like this it reflects poorly on Jane. This is very sad. It seems Bridget has no one who cares about her.

It's a fucking mental asylum around here, good god.

by Anonymousreply 370January 27, 2022 5:16 PM

R345 OMG…that Danny Elfman song is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 371January 27, 2022 5:22 PM

[quote]Bridget looks like she has given up. That disturbs people.

No one here cares about her. You forgot she existed until you saw this thread. You hadn't thought about her in a decade, maybe longer.

You're not disturbed because you think she's in crisis. She's not, she's just walking to her damn van. You're disturbed because you've spent your whole life bitching about fat middle-aged frauen in their vans with their teenage kids, and now she looks like one, and it pisses you off because it's not what you want to see. Hollywood starlets aren't allowed to be the regular people you look down on, they're supposed to be better than that, and when visually they do not have the appearance of being one of the better people, it really really bothers you.

by Anonymousreply 372January 27, 2022 5:22 PM

[quote] By exposing her like this it reflects poorly on Jane. This is very sad. It seems Bridget has no one who cares about her. I'm not joking o being sarcastic.

Bridget is now late 50s in age. Nobody, not even Jane Fonda, can "save" someone who is on their own path.

by Anonymousreply 373January 27, 2022 5:28 PM

[Quote] No one here cares about her. You forgot she existed until you saw this thread. You hadn't thought about her in a decade, maybe longer.

Lies. I loved Point of No Return/The Assassin. I think of Bridget every time I press play on Nina Simone.

Anyway, you don't have to have a parasocial relationship with somebody for their appearance to reflect on them.

by Anonymousreply 374January 27, 2022 5:33 PM

Late 50s doesn't have to be "near dead."

by Anonymousreply 375January 27, 2022 5:33 PM

[Quote] You're disturbed because you've spent your whole life bitching about fat middle-aged frauen in their vans with their teenage kids

No I haven't. I'm not even old.

And why didn't we see her teenage son?

by Anonymousreply 376January 27, 2022 5:34 PM

@r372, Although for the most part I agree with what you said, one thing bothers me, "fat middle-aged frauen in their vans "

That's a $100K Range Rover, NOT a mini-van

by Anonymousreply 377January 27, 2022 5:36 PM

[Quote] it pisses you off because it's not what you want to see.

Nonsense. I enjoy Meg Tilly's Q&A videos on YouTube. I even watched a recent one that featured Jennifer Tilly. Jennifer has maintained the glam. Meg hasn't. Both are good company, both still have a spark. Neither are slovenly.

by Anonymousreply 378January 27, 2022 5:36 PM

How the fuck do we know if Bridget has a spark or not. She’s dressed like a slob doing errands, but at a dinner party.

by Anonymousreply 379January 27, 2022 5:38 PM

but = not

by Anonymousreply 380January 27, 2022 5:38 PM

[Quote] Hollywood starlets aren't allowed to be the regular people you look down on, they're supposed to be better than that, and when visually they do not have the appearance of being one of the better people, it really really bothers you.

The regular people you look down on? Fat truly is the new normal, huh. We can't even say what we see? On a gossip website? How anyone can log on to a gossip website and start being holier than thou... It is to laugh.

by Anonymousreply 381January 27, 2022 5:38 PM

You didn't see him? Her son's in the SUV with his headphones on.

by Anonymousreply 382January 27, 2022 5:40 PM

I actually enjoyed it R371 LOL

by Anonymousreply 383January 27, 2022 5:40 PM

[Quote] How the fuck do we know if Bridget has a spark or not. She’s dressed like a slob doing errands, but at a dinner party.

Look at the eyes. And it's not simply weight gain. She is poorly groomed. She hasn't even bothered to was her hair. It may make some of you uncomfortable but lack of grooming, poor hygiene etc. can be a sign of depression.

by Anonymousreply 384January 27, 2022 5:41 PM

*to wash

by Anonymousreply 385January 27, 2022 5:41 PM

[quote]By exposing her like this it reflects poorly on Jane.

WHY? They may hardly know each other. Just because she's Jane's 58 YEAR OLD niece doesn't mean Jane has any influence. Or ever did.

Bridget's nose job(s) made her look terrible even when she had a hot body. She should be a candidate for the Botched TV show.

by Anonymousreply 386January 27, 2022 5:41 PM

There is no proof that that is Bridget Fonda. Plus, most paparazzi would publish a whole series of photos, not just one.

by Anonymousreply 387January 27, 2022 5:42 PM

Joanne Whalley, guesting on a recent podcast at age 57.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388January 27, 2022 5:42 PM

Auntie Jane should send some of her exercise videos to Bridget.

by Anonymousreply 389January 27, 2022 5:44 PM

R362 In one of the gossip threads on here someone claimed that he treated the women he dated poorly.

by Anonymousreply 390January 27, 2022 5:44 PM

Bridjet's nose job is not bad. Not bad at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391January 27, 2022 5:44 PM

R387, there are like dozens of photos in that spread, not just one.

by Anonymousreply 392January 27, 2022 5:46 PM

I think most everyone is in a state of shock causing all sorts of reactions. We all remember Bridgette Fonda as young, hot, up and coming actress with a Fonda pedigree a mile long. Now she's a late middle-aged Walmart mom in a very expensive Range Rover.

Hint, if you're going to drive a $100K Range Rover, scrub up a bit and look the part

by Anonymousreply 393January 27, 2022 5:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394January 27, 2022 5:52 PM

He's probably a secret chubby chaser, the kind that wants to take beautiful women and fatten them up so no one else wants them.

by Anonymousreply 395January 27, 2022 5:54 PM

At least give us Nancy Kovack!

by Anonymousreply 396January 27, 2022 5:56 PM

Bridget's nose job is HORRENDOUS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397January 27, 2022 5:59 PM

Look what Nick Nolte was fucking in 1978. From Henry Fonda AFI Tribute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398January 27, 2022 6:01 PM

All these parents with their “surprise” autistic children. 90 percent of the time, one of the parents is neurodivergent.

by Anonymousreply 399January 27, 2022 6:01 PM

Nick Nolte is no oil painting himself.

by Anonymousreply 400January 27, 2022 6:02 PM

She and Danny Elfman have a beautiful home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401January 27, 2022 6:02 PM

They've moved twice in recent years?

by Anonymousreply 402January 27, 2022 6:08 PM

Imagine if that facade had received the same amount of upkeep... nvm.

by Anonymousreply 403January 27, 2022 6:08 PM

"Slip-ons: Bridget completed her look with some white crew socks and a pair of slip-on new Balance sneakers"

That's just cruel. That cesspit is normally fairly benign but there are days like this I feel dirty and badly for looking.

by Anonymousreply 404January 27, 2022 6:09 PM

Fairly benign? They posted Lukas Haas' gut recently.

by Anonymousreply 405January 27, 2022 6:10 PM

So what, it needs a Go Fund Me then? Fairly benign... celebrity crap, gossipy rubbish. The Fonda images are in a different class.

by Anonymousreply 406January 27, 2022 6:14 PM

I feel bad for her and have always liked her in movies. She doesn't deserve this. The tabloids went after Teri Garr, who is suffering MS and had a brain aneurysm, and took a bunch of unflattering photos.

by Anonymousreply 407January 27, 2022 6:15 PM

Peter Fonda was a b-movie actor? Different class, my ass.

by Anonymousreply 408January 27, 2022 6:15 PM

Teri Garr has done interviews, including TV. She's not hiding. Neither has Kathleen Turner. Neither is asking you to feel sorry for her looks. Bridget probably isn't either.

by Anonymousreply 409January 27, 2022 6:16 PM

Isn't Hannah Gadsby also the name of Nancy Drew's housekeeper?

by Anonymousreply 410January 27, 2022 6:17 PM

{quote] Neither is asking you to feel sorry for her looks.

Oh go fuck yourself, you festering cunt. Nobody wants to hear from you either.

by Anonymousreply 411January 27, 2022 6:18 PM

[quote] The tabloids went after Teri Garr,

Most tabloids are run by right wing conservatives so it doesn't surprise me one bit.

by Anonymousreply 412January 27, 2022 6:22 PM

I tried to find older photos of Bridget's left ear with the three piercings. You can clearly see three left ear piercings in the DM photo taken through her car window.

In this photo, she only has one left ear piercing. Then again, she could have had more piercings done since she retired.

I still find it hard to believe that's Bridget in the DM article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413January 27, 2022 6:27 PM

She survived the car crash, but not completely.

by Anonymousreply 414January 27, 2022 6:27 PM

This isn't even right winging it....it is the most animalistic click bait. What are the people who make these calls like at home? Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 415January 27, 2022 6:31 PM

[Quote] Oh go fuck yourself, you festering cunt. Nobody wants to hear from you either.

Using such language while defending a woman? Physician, heal thyself.

by Anonymousreply 416January 27, 2022 6:31 PM

Type 2 diabetes. The same thing happened to me. I gained 60 pounds in 5 months. It was hell.

by Anonymousreply 417January 27, 2022 6:32 PM

Imagine being the person who wrote those captions. I can't even think about how their mind works.

by Anonymousreply 418January 27, 2022 6:32 PM

I love Bridget Fonda. I bet she cleans up well.

by Anonymousreply 419January 27, 2022 6:32 PM

On a website for pointless bitchery, you can't think of how their mind works. Someone's acting brand new...

by Anonymousreply 420January 27, 2022 6:34 PM

The paps recently caught photos of a surprised, elderly Angie Dickinson in her driveway going to her mailbox. She looked hurt and upset to have been caught out like that, while on her own property. WTF is wrong with these people, who do this? A 90 year old women, even if she's a former star, has a right to not be violated like that.

by Anonymousreply 421January 27, 2022 6:34 PM

Angie Dickinson did a TV interview with Mo Rocca not so long ago. She looked much the same as the pap photos. She doesn't want you to feel sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 422January 27, 2022 6:36 PM

She looks better than someone like Kim Novak who has destroyed her entire face and looks like a disfigured freak.

If Bridget lost weight and glammed up, she'd look fine.

by Anonymousreply 423January 27, 2022 6:42 PM

Angie looked OK. She had a bit of the kind of hair rattiness that comes from being older and trying to still look 30 - a la Goldie Hawn. But she otherwise looked her age.

by Anonymousreply 424January 27, 2022 6:43 PM

Ugh. I consented to view Daily Mail cruelty and now I deserve to feel this shitty for looking at these pix.

It's all been said by previous posters.

The only thing I'll add is that I've always, by far, preferred to see Celebs and Stars on duty, say, when they're on the Red Carpet before the Oscars telecast.

Then, it's Game On! Rip'em to Shreds! time because they've, ostensibly, put thought into choosing their tuxes, gowns, make-up and hair. Then, by being on the Red Carpet, they've chosen to pose, inviting comment.

All of that is absent here. Ugh. I can't blame anybody. I should've resisted looking at those pix.

by Anonymousreply 425January 27, 2022 6:44 PM

Kim Novak had good cosmetic surgery until she went too far. Kim looked good at 58.

by Anonymousreply 426January 27, 2022 6:46 PM

more like FONDON'T R56

by Anonymousreply 427January 27, 2022 6:46 PM

All this pearl-clutching about having even *looked* at the Daily Mail photos. I think we all know what kinds of photos the Daily Mail posts. If you don't want to see it, don't look.

by Anonymousreply 428January 27, 2022 6:51 PM

Angie Dickinson made an appearance at Oscar's in Palm Springs last month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429January 27, 2022 7:08 PM

[quote] All this pearl-clutching

Um, that's what we do here on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 430January 27, 2022 7:10 PM

Angie is no bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431January 27, 2022 7:10 PM

Leave Bridget alone!

by Anonymousreply 432January 27, 2022 7:11 PM

[Quote] Um, that's what we do here on the DL.

No, it's not. The two faced women on this thread are something else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433January 27, 2022 7:12 PM

R195 you story sounds just like mine. I put on about 25 pounds, was always super skinny so it was horrible. Went on the keto diet which helped but didn't cause me to go to normal weight, just stopped gaining. While being SUPER strict on keto diet I went into ketoacidosis. Turns out I was a Type 1. They only discovered it because I was eating around 5 carbs a day- no way my blood sugar could be in the 350s from my diet so they gave me all the immuno blood tests. And then I had to inject insulin which you want to talk about gaining weight- holy shit. I put on 40 lbs in maybe a month. So traumatic. A lot of it has since fallen away in the last year but I am really careful. You might want to get tested for Type 1. They say now that over half of type 1s are adults now, they just don't get tested b/c doctors assume its type 2 and just yell at patients assuming non compliance.

by Anonymousreply 434January 27, 2022 7:13 PM

"Under U.S. Libel laws, she's only a limited public figure since she retired, and she has grounds to sue.."

Totally fucked up analysis. Libel law doesn't apply here--the photo is not a false statement. A limited public figure in libel law is a private person who voluntarily seeks the spotlight to publicize an issue. You're not invading someone's privacy if you're photographing them iin public. She isn't being presented in a false light. There's a 1940 case involving a former child prodigy who grew up to be a screw up. The New Yorker profiled him and he sued for invasion of privacy . The court ruled, once a public figure, always a public figure for purposes of privacy law.

by Anonymousreply 435January 27, 2022 7:13 PM

Fame is like having herpes. It never goes away and flares up at the worst times.

by Anonymousreply 436January 27, 2022 7:15 PM

Maybe this is how women age. Maybe this is normal and the daily mail can go fuck itself. As someone mentioned- Candace Bergen, Kathleen Turner, 90% of our mothers and grandmothers.

by Anonymousreply 437January 27, 2022 7:16 PM

I feel bad that they caught her teenage son in one of the pictures. He certainly doesn't deserve any of this

by Anonymousreply 438January 27, 2022 7:16 PM

[quote]Then, it's Game On! Rip'em to Shreds! time because they've, ostensibly, put thought into choosing their tuxes, gowns, make-up and hair. Then, by being on the Red Carpet, they've chosen to pose, inviting comment.

Oh, you know her, "Would you look at that hair!"

Yeah, you know her, "Check out those shoes!"

She looks like she stepped out of the middle of somebody's blues!

"She looks like the Sunday comics!"

"She thinks she's Brenda Starr!"

"Her nose job is real atomic!"

"All she needs is an old knife scar!"

Yeah, she's so dull, come on rip her to shreds!

She's so dull, come on rip her to shreds!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439January 27, 2022 7:17 PM

[Quote] I feel bad that they caught her teenage son in one of the pictures. He certainly doesn't deserve any of this

He's wearing a mask. No one could pick him out of a line up. You're being ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 440January 27, 2022 7:23 PM

So what if he's wearing a mask. You're being obtuse.

He's 17. He'll know it's him. He didn't seek this out.

by Anonymousreply 441January 27, 2022 7:28 PM

I dig her. The Daily Mail called it a LUXURY Land Rover and its like a 2016 Discovery (I don't even remember the model) for gods sake.

Dig her! She should/could be driving around in a 150K version Range Rover and she isn't.

by Anonymousreply 442January 27, 2022 7:28 PM

Her hangbag is over 1k, though.

by Anonymousreply 443January 27, 2022 7:32 PM

"Maybe this is how women age. Maybe this is normal and the daily mail can go fuck itself. "

No, look at actresses her age and most are in good shape. Most women don't become obese at 58. So.ething is going on with her. She is also not wearing wedding ring.

by Anonymousreply 444January 27, 2022 7:37 PM

Angie Dickinson has always had very bad hair, her hair has always been thin, teased and 'hairsprayed' to the max to appear thicker. In The Police Woman publicity shot below, her hair looks passable, but you can see how thin it is.

That aspect of Angie's looks has certainly remained the same: bad hair.

For her age, Angie doesn't look too bad at all. She's 90!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445January 27, 2022 7:40 PM

She dropped out of the rat race. She’s not an actress anymore, and nobody under the age of 50 knows who she is. She’s not an attention whore.

There are dozens of ambitious actors who would sacrifice their grandmothers for 37 photos in the Daily Mail.

It’s just stupid to pick on Bridget Fonda.

by Anonymousreply 446January 27, 2022 7:40 PM

I’m friends with some famous people. The Daily Mail offered me thousands for dirt/pics.

I turned them down because I’m not an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 447January 27, 2022 7:43 PM

Are they very famous, R447?

by Anonymousreply 448January 27, 2022 7:45 PM

[Quote] I’m friends with some famous people. The Daily Mail offered me thousands for dirt/pics. I turned them down because I’m not an asshole.

If they care enough to ask, they probably bugged your devices so that they can take what you won't give.

by Anonymousreply 449January 27, 2022 8:01 PM

Do you think she ever watched her old movies? With a bucket or two of KFC and Häagen-Dazs.

by Anonymousreply 450January 27, 2022 8:31 PM

I suspect she's more into "her stories," a la Elizabeth Taylor or Aretha Franklin.

by Anonymousreply 451January 27, 2022 8:34 PM

[quote]Maybe this is how women age. Maybe this is normal and the daily mail can go fuck itself. As someone mentioned- Candace Bergen, Kathleen Turner, 90% of our mothers and grandmothers.

The Mail can definitely go fuck itself, but taking one look at some old photos would tell you that being obese was unusual until relatively recently. My mother was born in 1931 and was rail thin her entire life. My grandmother (born in 1896!) was tiny. Obesity was not prevalent-- yes, there were overweight people, but not like today. I'm not hating on Bridget Fonda at all but this sort of weight gain in late middle age is not representative of 'normal' aging. Candice Bergen has put on weight but I doubt she's put on a hundred pounds.

by Anonymousreply 452January 27, 2022 8:37 PM

Bergen isn't comparable. She still cares.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453January 27, 2022 8:40 PM

Like others said, I think the biggest shock is the Wal Mart outfit. So she got big for whatever reason. It happens. But why not get a cute outfit from even Torrid or Layne Bryant or wherever the big girls shop? No need to even do the hair or makeup just to run errands but if she threw on a nice casual dress she'd look a million times better. I honestly don't know, is it still difficult to get big sizes at department stores? So many larger ladies out there these days that there has to be some more stylish options than what she's wearing.

by Anonymousreply 454January 27, 2022 8:41 PM

Bridget hinted in the past that she didn't enjoy being around Jane because she could be really critical. So yeah, I can't imagine Jane being very kind about all of this...

by Anonymousreply 455January 27, 2022 8:42 PM

Girlfriend could do with some of that potion. Where the hell is that bitch Lisle Von Rhuman when you need her??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456January 27, 2022 8:43 PM

Back in my day a woman looked presentable when out and about running errands...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457January 27, 2022 8:45 PM

Bridgemix simply didn't expect to be stalked and recorded over the course of her day that day.

This wasn't a pap-call that a Lardashian would be down and coming out of the front door in 30 minutes. This was a catch-and-follow project and was overkill in a particularly mean-spirited way.

by Anonymousreply 458January 27, 2022 8:45 PM

But even Norma wasn't that far out of it. And she didn't do her own driving.

I mean, she was a lunatic psycho who killed me with a shot me the back, but this is another level, altogether. I mean, a retired celebrity quietly living her own life and minding her own business while getting sloppy and lazy? SHOCKING and UNPRECEDENTED outside of the Onassis girls and that $cio Alley bitch.

by Anonymousreply 459January 27, 2022 8:51 PM

A STAR should always look a STAR. Even at Gelson's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460January 27, 2022 8:56 PM

May I suggest polka dots?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461January 27, 2022 9:00 PM

And to think Renee Z. put on a fat suit for a recent project. They should have got Bridget and she could have got herself together for the premiere.

by Anonymousreply 462January 27, 2022 9:01 PM

That's disappointing to read R455 because Jane has been vocal for a long time about how damaging her own Dad's behavior towards her was. That sucks if she acted the same towards the next generation,. I guess we never realize how much we end up becoming our parents.

by Anonymousreply 463January 27, 2022 9:01 PM

R455 I think it’s kind of comical how many DLer think people particularly care and/or spend time with their aunts and uncles once they’re an adult. I don’t think Jane and Peter were THAT close, so why would she be close with Bridget.

by Anonymousreply 464January 27, 2022 9:08 PM

^ Jane and her daughter Vanessa were estranged for many years for similar reasons

by Anonymousreply 465January 27, 2022 9:08 PM

By all accounts, Peter and Jane were close throughout their lives. Here's a pic pf them from 2008 with Bridget and Jane's son Troy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466January 27, 2022 9:16 PM

Bridget looks so uncomfortable there

by Anonymousreply 467January 27, 2022 9:18 PM

^ Yep, can't even fake the dislike

by Anonymousreply 468January 27, 2022 9:21 PM

First it says she is living in Encino and they it says she is living in Santa Barbara. I guess Murdochs don't like paying for editors.

by Anonymousreply 469January 27, 2022 9:22 PM

"But why not get a cute outfit from even Torrid or Layne Bryant or wherever the big girls shop? "

"...or wherever the big girls shop"

Oh honey, don't be coy, it sounds like you know EXACTLY where the big girls shop.

by Anonymousreply 470January 27, 2022 9:22 PM

^ We could always count on you to know where to find the booze and the plus sizes

by Anonymousreply 471January 27, 2022 9:24 PM

Has LSA weighed in?

by Anonymousreply 472January 27, 2022 9:33 PM

As if.

Let's say she would have put on some make-up and put effort into her hair and clothes. That would've made it even more obvious that she has gained weight, and, admit it, for you bitches, doing that would've created even more fodder for your ridicule.

She was in a no-win situation.

by Anonymousreply 473January 27, 2022 9:33 PM

r401 The article says they sold their 2 LA mansions for $14M and bought a ranch in Santa Barbara.

by Anonymousreply 474January 27, 2022 9:38 PM

Im with the majority. Leave her alone ! I admit I gasped when I first saw the pics,but then I thought about it and realized rare is the person who still looks like they did 40 fucking years ago. Except here on DL ,of course,where everyone is 60 and looks 25.

by Anonymousreply 475January 27, 2022 9:42 PM

My mother used to say a big woman shouldn’t carry a small pocketbook. It makes them look bigger.

by Anonymousreply 476January 27, 2022 9:47 PM

The other issue is that Bridget always looked young for her age. She was born in 1964 but hit it big in the 90s when she was in her late twenties and early thirties, but usually played 5-10 years younger than that. We keep thinking she should be in her 40s, but with her real age and the weight gain and gray hair, she looks like someone's grandmother. It's a shock, but she's retired and out of the public eye so this is a cruel way to treat her.

by Anonymousreply 477January 27, 2022 9:47 PM

I don't understand, I thought she was blonde? But her hair is dark in the fat pics.

by Anonymousreply 478January 27, 2022 9:49 PM

r470 She's 58, if you are old and rich and "curvy" you might buy Marina Rinaldi, Brunello Cucinelli maybe some Eskander. It looks like she is shopping at the GAP.

by Anonymousreply 479January 27, 2022 9:49 PM

She's obviously depressed. It's hard to get motivated to take care of yourself when you feel terrible.

by Anonymousreply 480January 27, 2022 9:52 PM

R463 Saint Jane acted "that way" to all of us, when she made millions presenting her body as the result of her workout videos, when in reality she was regularly putting her finger down her throat.

by Anonymousreply 481January 27, 2022 9:52 PM

R479, thanks for the tip.

by Anonymousreply 482January 27, 2022 9:53 PM

Weren't Jane's videos also incredibly hard on the joints?

by Anonymousreply 483January 27, 2022 9:54 PM

I'm guessing Gucci.

by Anonymousreply 484January 27, 2022 9:57 PM

Jane Fonda probably set up her niece for weight problems. Remember reading an article where Fonda said her aunt told her she had "no muscle tone" in her thighs. Fonda was a bulimic, of course. Poor Bridget having to put up with the evil vultures at the Daily Fail.

by Anonymousreply 485January 27, 2022 9:58 PM

[Quote] realized rare is the person who still looks like they did 40 fucking years ago.

2009 wasn't 40 years ago, fucking or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486January 27, 2022 10:06 PM

Kate Hepburn was right not to like Jane. She knew a snake when she saw one.

by Anonymousreply 487January 27, 2022 10:07 PM

[Quote] Let's say she would have put on some make-up and put effort into her hair and clothes. That would've made it even more obvious that she has gained weight, and, admit it, for you bitches, doing that would've created even more fodder for your ridicule. She was in a no-win situation.

Bullshit. Taking pride in your appearance is never a no win situation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488January 27, 2022 10:10 PM

488 posts and I have decided 95% of Datalounge is obese, ill and mentally disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 489January 27, 2022 10:15 PM

R488 Exhibit A

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490January 27, 2022 10:16 PM

The GAP? You're being kind. She looks as if she shops at Walmart or Goodwill.

The entire look says: depression and other serious health issues.

Bridget is wealthy, she's not working, she basically has all the time in the world to put herself together. It seems her appearance is mostly about severe depression.

If she's not having a mental health crisis, then what is the excuse to dress in such a slovenly manner? I see many heavyset women who are well put together, they look neat and clean. Fat doesn't always equate looking sloppy and dirty.

Some of the comments here are ridiculous, "That's what an average 58 year old woman looks like." In what universe does the average 58 year old woman look so disheveled and obese. Many older women never blow up like this. I guess it depends where some of the commenters live? In NYC and parts of California, most middle aged women never let themselves go to this extreme extent. In flyover land, guess this is the norm?

As for the disgusting cheap faded clothing, people who live in ghetto neighborhoods don't even dress so poorly. It looks as if she picked up whatever was on the floor and put it on.

Bridget was a movie star, even if she is retired, is she that naive, she doesn't comprehend the paps are dying to see what she looks like after all these years? If she's depressed, then that explains why she doesn't give a fuck.

Everything in those photos points to health issues and severe depression. Wonder why her husband isn't trying to help her.

by Anonymousreply 491January 27, 2022 10:16 PM

She looks radiant 13 years ago. Who knows what she's struggled with since then.

by Anonymousreply 492January 27, 2022 10:18 PM

Thank you R488, I was trying to think of of bigger women who dress nicely and Latifa is a very good example. She looks good. She's a little bigger but still cares about herself and puts effort into her appearance.

All I could think of was Lizzo and Tess Holliday who want us to celebrate every dimple of cellulite on their body.

by Anonymousreply 493January 27, 2022 10:18 PM

[Quote] My mother used to say a big woman shouldn’t carry a small pocketbook. It makes them look bigger.

Mother knows best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494January 27, 2022 10:24 PM

Maybe this is just a stunt. Bridget will get a FABULOUS makeover and appear on all the tabloids discussing her stunning, brave makeover.

by Anonymousreply 495January 27, 2022 10:29 PM

I don't know about medical issues. She seems to be walking fine...despite breaking her back in the car accident.

I do think there is some depression.

You don't let yourself go like that.

She can afford better clothes.

Maybe that outfit is OK for wearing around the house, when you're gardening etc...but you don't go out of the house in that outfit.

by Anonymousreply 496January 27, 2022 10:35 PM

I mean, if you didn't even wash your hair, why don't you put on a baseball cap or something?

by Anonymousreply 497January 27, 2022 10:35 PM

Patti Labelle is another plus sized celebrity who is never going to give you slovenly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498January 27, 2022 10:36 PM

Kerchief magic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499January 27, 2022 10:39 PM

Kerchief, yes. Magic, no.

by Anonymousreply 500January 27, 2022 10:44 PM

It looks like someone has put on a few pounds.

by Anonymousreply 501January 27, 2022 10:49 PM

Oh wow. I didn’t this think thread would get past 100 replies, never mind 500.

by Anonymousreply 502January 27, 2022 10:49 PM

@r499, With Rosie sloppy is an art form

by Anonymousreply 503January 27, 2022 10:49 PM

Patti Labelle is also still an active entertainer. Bridget is not. I don't see the problem with her clothes. What are people supposed to wear when they're running errands with their teenage son and the family dog?

by Anonymousreply 504January 27, 2022 10:52 PM

Miss Crawford running errands. The lost glamour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505January 27, 2022 11:02 PM

[quote]Patti Labelle is also still an active entertainer. Bridget is not.

Same thing with Queen Latifah cited above. Same thing with Chrissy Metz also cited above.

by Anonymousreply 506January 27, 2022 11:04 PM

Her pants don’t seem cheap to me.

by Anonymousreply 507January 27, 2022 11:04 PM

[Quote] Patti Labelle is also still an active entertainer.

Aretha Franklin was an active entertainer and she looked a mess more often than not. And don't bring up cancer, Aretha didn't always have cancer. Depression, sure.

by Anonymousreply 508January 27, 2022 11:07 PM

I don't want to go back to the era in R457 and R505's pics. Can you imagine having to dress that way in the middle pf a heatwave? What if you had a bad back or joint problems? Were you still expected to wear heels and a three-piece suit dress?

by Anonymousreply 509January 27, 2022 11:07 PM

Patti Labelle is an active entertainer but her weight still goes up and down. The point is that she takes pride in her appearance.

by Anonymousreply 510January 27, 2022 11:09 PM

R505 “Miss Crawford” was also a sociopathic, abusive bitch who regularly beat and terrorized her children.

by Anonymousreply 511January 27, 2022 11:11 PM

The twins said that she was a loving mother.

by Anonymousreply 512January 27, 2022 11:12 PM

I've seen nice versions of that basic outfit. I think the problem is that it looks so cheap and the fabric looks so low quality. It looks like it came from Wal Mart and she can afford better so it comes across like she doesn't care. Never mind the fact that it's horribly unflattering to her shape. No, she doesn't need to get all glammed up to run errands and yes, it's harder to dress a bigger body but she could find something in nicer quality fabric that's still comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 513January 27, 2022 11:13 PM

Pierce Brosnan's wife looks to be a similar size and she looks nice, even for casual outings.

by Anonymousreply 514January 27, 2022 11:19 PM

Keely Shaye is a handsy, kneesy type of gal. I don't think Bridget ever was.

by Anonymousreply 515January 27, 2022 11:20 PM

Curses! How did you let her escape- you FOOLS?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516January 27, 2022 11:22 PM

her outfit is OK for running errands? No it is not.

Esp that hair...yikes

by Anonymousreply 517January 27, 2022 11:33 PM

We know she has a hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518January 27, 2022 11:35 PM

What is this, a trilby?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519January 27, 2022 11:36 PM

What's Matt Damon looking like these days?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520January 27, 2022 11:37 PM

This number would cover a multitude of sins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521January 27, 2022 11:38 PM

She and Dillon were born 3 weeks apart in early1964. Technically they were late Boomers posing as Gen X.

by Anonymousreply 522January 27, 2022 11:40 PM

Just for paparazzi shot comparison, here are some shots of Amber Valletta (on my mind because of the other thread) from last year out and about. Not every one dresses up when they do errands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523January 27, 2022 11:41 PM

@r512, "The twins said that she was a loving mother. "

Oh, sure, they say that because they were in the will

by Anonymousreply 524January 27, 2022 11:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525January 27, 2022 11:42 PM

She took great care of her skin. Maybe Jane imparted some words of wisdom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526January 27, 2022 11:43 PM

Bridget looked uncomfortable around Jane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527January 27, 2022 11:44 PM

I'm not gonna make any excuses for Amber's sock & sandal combo but at least the quality of Amber's clothes looks a lot better than Bridget's.

It's like Bridget only bought herself one fat "going out" outfit and it's been through the wash 200 times already.

by Anonymousreply 528January 27, 2022 11:48 PM

After 40 a woman can have her ass or her face. Bridget went with face.

by Anonymousreply 529January 27, 2022 11:52 PM

R528 "Quality" sweatpants are still sweatpants, let's call a spade a spade.

by Anonymousreply 530January 27, 2022 11:52 PM

R520, Matt Dillon in 2021

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531January 27, 2022 11:53 PM

R520, Matt Dillon in 2021

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532January 27, 2022 11:53 PM

She's probably uncomfortable around the rancid POS known as Tommy Lee, r527.

by Anonymousreply 533January 27, 2022 11:53 PM

R533 She obviously looks uncomfortable around Jane. Here's the photo of Jane latching onto Bridget that was posted above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534January 27, 2022 11:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535January 27, 2022 11:57 PM

Matt Dillon hit the wall hard. I guess I havent seen him in a while.

by Anonymousreply 536January 27, 2022 11:58 PM

Yes, R530. If Bridget was wearing Amber's outfit (minus the socks and sandals) in her size she'd look a lot better than the mess she's wearing.

by Anonymousreply 537January 28, 2022 12:02 AM

hello, nobody answered my question regarding her hair?

what's going on with the color? it's dark!

by Anonymousreply 538January 28, 2022 12:04 AM

that bag is wayyy too small for her.

by Anonymousreply 539January 28, 2022 12:05 AM

Was she a natural blonde?

by Anonymousreply 540January 28, 2022 12:10 AM

R525, while Linda E. has obviously put on weight from her heyday, at least in those photos she has a cute pair of glasses on, a scarf, and a cap. It's a very casual look but she appears relatively put together for someone at an airport.

by Anonymousreply 541January 28, 2022 12:32 AM

To be honest she looks quite a bit younger than 58, maybe 40-something. A heavyset, greying 40-something, to be sure, but who cares.

by Anonymousreply 542January 28, 2022 12:50 AM

R542, I'll give you that. I'd say an overweight 52 year old. She doesn't give off old lady vibes.

This is totally random, but the only thing that REALLY depressed me was the state of her arms.

Her arms look like someone who never does anything (or could not do anything) Like someone who was injured for a long time...

Even her ass, though larger- looks somewhat toned and perky!

40 lbs and a little hair color would do wonders for her. I wish her well.

by Anonymousreply 543January 28, 2022 1:04 AM

Latifah is only 51, but she's a good point of comparison. She is almost always on point with great hair, makeup, and appropriately and tastefully dressed. Even when she's dressing down.

She is also a big girl whose weight has fluctuated over the decades. Never lets it defeat her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544January 28, 2022 1:14 AM

If she were injured for a long time, she wouldn't have those legs.

by Anonymousreply 545January 28, 2022 1:16 AM

What did Danny Elfman's previous wives/girlfriends say about him?

by Anonymousreply 546January 28, 2022 1:16 AM

[Quote] Oh wow. I didn’t this think thread would get past 100 replies, never mind 500.

I guess you weren't here for the Joey Lawrence Bankruptcy threads.

by Anonymousreply 547January 28, 2022 1:19 AM

Phoebe Cates is also 58, and retired from the biz long before Bridget. She has also had some weight issues in recent years, but here she is looking lovely for a rare public appearance.

She also has a very long and successful marriage to someone in the biz (actor Kevin Kline).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548January 28, 2022 1:19 AM

With Kline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549January 28, 2022 1:20 AM

I wonder what Annabeth Gish thinks.

by Anonymousreply 550January 28, 2022 1:22 AM

R548 And?

by Anonymousreply 551January 28, 2022 1:23 AM

[R491]"...most middle aged women never let themselves go to this extreme extent. In flyover land, guess this is the norm?"

No, in flyover land, this MOM.

by Anonymousreply 552January 28, 2022 1:24 AM

R466, Bridgetissimma was halfway to heifer in 2008.

I wonder when the grand accelerator really hit and what the stressor was.

I mean this in the kindest way.

by Anonymousreply 553January 28, 2022 1:29 AM

You people talking about how much she changed.

Did it ever occur to you rocket scientists that Bridget always has been twins but now that she's in retirement she doesn't hide it anymore?

Well?

by Anonymousreply 554January 28, 2022 1:31 AM

The stuff about Jane's hurtfulness really stung me from personal experience.

I think we all can agree that Bridget Fonda is twice the actress her Aunt Jane is.

Maybe more.

by Anonymousreply 555January 28, 2022 1:33 AM

I have a friend who's a few years older with the exact same shape. But she was chunky for her whole adult life, never sylphlike. Now, a combo of two knee replacements, retirement, boredom and depression has morphed her into a square-assed fatass. Add in spending most of her day on the couch and NEVER exercising because of her bad knees (and a barbiturate addiction) and here we are. Her boyfriend does all of the shopping, cooking and driving. She's also diabetic with high blood pressure. She dresses like shit and won't spend money on clothes but she goes to the salon every week for a wash and blow out. And gets her roots done. I'll give her that over Bridget. My friend takes care of her hair at least. I think Bridget must be very much like my friend -- lies around the house, has no responsibilities (the kid's 17) and perhaps binge eats. That's why we don't see pictures of her often. She doesn't leave her damn house. I feel bad for people like this. You kinda want to shake them and scream "snap out of it! Take some amphetamines for a while, something!" Nobody wants to be known as a scold.

by Anonymousreply 556January 28, 2022 1:34 AM

Matt Dillon aged into a hot daddy

by Anonymousreply 557January 28, 2022 1:43 AM

You know you were thinking it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558January 28, 2022 1:45 AM

[quote] she is married to Danny Elfman & is likely incredibly rich

I wonder if he truly is "incredibly rich". Does a successful film composer really become that wealthy?

by Anonymousreply 559January 28, 2022 1:56 AM

On the lighter side of things, this old clip of Bridget on the Rosie O’Donnell show is pretty funny in hindsight. Look at how wide Rosie’s eyes get when Bridget talks about being nude in the movie she was there to promote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560January 28, 2022 2:08 AM

There is something about her where so many things are to the extreme. She was in Hollywood as an actress but not just that, she is from one of the most famous and prolific Hollywood families in history. Then she decided to retire. But she didn’t just retire. She disappeared from the public eye for over ten years. That’s extreme. And now she is photographed looking absolutely nothing like the person who disappeared over 10 years ago. It is almost like she wants to shed that previous person and morph into someone else. Everything about her seems dramatic and over the top. I hope she is well. But it does feel like there may be mental illness wrapped up in some of this extreme behavior

by Anonymousreply 561January 28, 2022 2:18 AM

[quote] But it does feel like there may be mental illness wrapped up in some of this extreme behavior

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 562January 28, 2022 2:21 AM

Getting fat over a period of 20 years and then going out shopping isn't extreme behavior.

by Anonymousreply 563January 28, 2022 2:22 AM

^That was sweet, r560. I know that was in Rosie's cutie-patootie days(blech) but they both were so young and attractive in retrospect.

Getting old is not for the faint of heart.

by Anonymousreply 564January 28, 2022 2:30 AM

Yeah, R564, I like them both too.

Bridget needs a friend, someone who will call her up and say let’s go for a walk and get some sun. Didnt Rosie just move to L.A.?

by Anonymousreply 565January 28, 2022 2:33 AM

Rosie goes for younger and hotter.

by Anonymousreply 566January 28, 2022 2:42 AM

R559, [Quote]For more than 30 years, Danny Elfman has established himself as one of the most versatile and accomplished film composers in the Hollywood industry. He’s been nominated for four Oscars and has collaborated with directors such as Tim Burton, Gus Van Sant, Sam Raimi, Peter Jackson, Ang Lee, Rob Minkoff, Guillermo del Toro, Brian De Palma, James Ponsoldt, and David O. Russell.

[Quote]Describing an average fee for scoring a feature film has a similar problem. John Williams, Hans Zimmer and Danny Elfman have net worths ranging from $75 million to $120 million and get paid scoring fees as high as $2 million per picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567January 28, 2022 2:45 AM

This is almost as disturbing as Shelly Duvall.

by Anonymousreply 568January 28, 2022 4:33 AM

R568 Shelly Duvall makes Bridget Fonda look like Catherine Deneuve.

by Anonymousreply 569January 28, 2022 4:41 AM

The reboot will be called Double White Female.

by Anonymousreply 570January 28, 2022 5:12 AM

It is nice to see that Bridget is still well-liked and, although she retired, she has a filmography that is still quite beloved.

Shag is still one of my favourite movies from the late '80s. It still holds up. It was obviously made to cash in on the Dirty Dancing craze but it's entertaining and Fonda was one of the best parts.

by Anonymousreply 571January 28, 2022 5:16 AM

R570, "Double Wide Female".

by Anonymousreply 572January 28, 2022 5:16 AM

Bridget needs a delicious shake for breakfast, one for lunch and a sensible dinner.

by Anonymousreply 573January 28, 2022 5:25 AM

r559 Danny probably has some Oingo Boingo royalty money coming in too.

by Anonymousreply 574January 28, 2022 5:30 AM

Jenny Craig might call her, like they did with Valerie Bertinelli and Kirstie Alley.

by Anonymousreply 575January 28, 2022 5:39 AM

We think we know her but we don't. There have been a handful of posts including from DL about how she's dropped out of sight because of her weight. If some good comes of this, it's that she doesn't have to hide anymore if she doesn't want to.

by Anonymousreply 576January 28, 2022 6:58 AM

R491 Yup, you said what’s really up.

by Anonymousreply 577January 28, 2022 7:38 AM

I’m not sure if it’s sad or even surprising as it’s just life. Some age gracefully, some sadly don’t. I present Sid Barrett, the patron saint of the latter option. (And this is a decent picture from his later years).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578January 28, 2022 8:46 AM

Jesus Christ, people, Danny Elfman did The Simpsons theme, which is the longest running show in television history.

by Anonymousreply 579January 28, 2022 8:55 AM

How does anyone know Phoebe Cates’ marriage is successful? He could beat her ass for all you know.

by Anonymousreply 580January 28, 2022 9:17 AM

Brave Last Days

by Anonymousreply 581January 28, 2022 9:26 AM

Hey you know what? Shelley Winters used to be a hot young sexpot and she became a very heavy lady but it didn't stop her from acting. Granted, she was probably not in *severe* chronic pain, which can be debilitating. But otoh just because you're old and gained weight doesn't mean you can't have a career. Not necessarily talking about Ms Fonda, here. But look at Shirley Knight. She's another one who became as big as a house and didn't stop acting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582January 28, 2022 9:32 AM

I feel bad for her. She must feel mortified.

by Anonymousreply 583January 28, 2022 9:48 AM

[quote]Oh wow. I didn’t this think thread would get past 100 replies, never mind 500.

Are you new? This is DL catnip.

by Anonymousreply 584January 28, 2022 9:48 AM

600 posts on this. Wow. She looks like a sweet old lady, which she probably is, which is the worst possible thing you could ever be.

by Anonymousreply 585January 28, 2022 9:50 AM

[quote]Hey you know what? Shelley Winters used to be a hot young sexpot and she became a very heavy lady

But remained a good looking woman, in spite of it.

by Anonymousreply 586January 28, 2022 9:50 AM

58 is a little young to be an "old lady". Other than gaining weight, though, this is what aging naturally looks like, and it's kind of weird how we celebrate a lot of unnatural anti-aging, as if age is something to be ashamed of. It isn't. Actually, normalizing slavish attention to trying to look younger is what's bizarre. Look at Jane and her narcissistic quest to look like a sexy young woman in very old age. We used to make fun of Mae West for trying to do that. It would be great if we just accepted and normalized growing older.

by Anonymousreply 587January 28, 2022 9:55 AM

She looks unkempt and sad to me. The weight gain is likely concomitant to that. I always found her retiring in her 30s to be a bit odd—it seemed like there was more to the story than simply "she got in a car accident" (I don't believe she'd worked for several years at the time she had the accident anyway). I don't believe her weight gain has anything to do with the accident either, considering the photos of her in 2009 (six years after it happened) where she looks essentially the same as she did before it.

by Anonymousreply 588January 28, 2022 10:17 AM

If chronic pain leaves you unable to exercise a lot, what's hard to understand about that? Many people in that situation gain weight. Or maybe she (like many other people) compensates for physical pain and the frustration that goes with it, by eating more. Also she IS retired, so she doesn't have to look like a movie star if she doesn't feel like it. 2009 was 13 years ago. If she didn't gain weight by then, what does that have to do with now? Also - let's remember she's just living her life, here, she's not on display, this wasn't a public appearance.

by Anonymousreply 589January 28, 2022 10:30 AM

There is no way that is Bridget Fonda. Doesn't look like her even remotely.

by Anonymousreply 590January 28, 2022 10:43 AM

"Hey you know what? Shelley Winters used to be a hot young sexpot and she became a very heavy lady"

"But remained a good looking woman, in spite of it."

The hell she did, she looked like a Polish scrub woman

by Anonymousreply 591January 28, 2022 11:26 AM

Danny Elfman is a weird dude, like Tim Burton level eccentric. Not sure what her lifestyle is like right now but hope she is well.

by Anonymousreply 592January 28, 2022 11:30 AM

I was told I looked like Bridget Fonda in my twenties.

Sadly, we still look alike.

She looks like she’s gained a good 150 pounds over her earlier weight, which was probably around 100. This seems almost impossible unless there’s a medical issue. But I know from experience the first 60 pounds or so (roughly 100-160) can pile on almost overnight during menopause.

by Anonymousreply 593January 28, 2022 11:33 AM

She probably fucked up her metabolism by being so thin in her 20s

by Anonymousreply 594January 28, 2022 11:34 AM

^ Now, there's a bit of convoluted science if ever there was

by Anonymousreply 595January 28, 2022 11:36 AM

At a certain point, fat begats fat. I forget the hormonal reason for this, but it does seem to be true.

I have 2 nieces in their twenties ( presumably fast metabolisms) who put on 100 pounds in a matter of months. There does seem to be something psychological going on with them.

by Anonymousreply 596January 28, 2022 11:47 AM

You know what I think about? A woman who has not been seen in public for years is now splashed across the pages not looking her best. For anyone, but especially someone that's depressed if that's the issue, this would be terrible for her mental health.

by Anonymousreply 597January 28, 2022 11:59 AM

^ If she's that fragile maybe this will be the kick in the ass for her family to get her some help. The woman is richer then God from a family that keeps shrinks on retainer. Certainly there's help out there for her

by Anonymousreply 598January 28, 2022 12:03 PM

There is no fucking way that is Bridget Fonda. It looks absolutely nothing like her. Plus Bridget has that horrible nose job.

by Anonymousreply 599January 28, 2022 12:37 PM

END.

by Anonymousreply 600January 28, 2022 12:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!