Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

80 year old Nancy Pelosi running for re election.

Why won’t these corrupt doomsayers just ever retire? Nancy is a disgrace to the Democratic Party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 27, 2022 12:36 PM

*dinosaurs and she’s nearly 82 years old

by Anonymousreply 1January 26, 2022 3:02 AM

I’m sick of these cunts

by Anonymousreply 2January 26, 2022 3:03 AM

Crazy that we are being run by 80 year olds. Just shows how the US has become about keeping power and money in the hands of those who already have it. The system is rigged - and getting worse. Not QAnon here - but understand why the uneducated are open to believing such crap.

by Anonymousreply 3January 26, 2022 3:07 AM

Her job is such a good place for insider trading information that she can't give it up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 26, 2022 3:08 AM

Nancy has already made 9 figures from insider trading. How fucking greedy can she be.

You can’t take it with you, Nancy . You fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5January 26, 2022 3:10 AM

You may not like her, but she's a very effective legislator for the Democrats. She's gotten lots of legislation passed (that has, unfortunately, died in the Senate due to Manchin and Sinema). I'm not denying the stock gains she's made, but I care more about her ability to wrangle the Democratic caucus to get work done for Americans.

by Anonymousreply 6January 26, 2022 3:13 AM

Yeah she’s so effective that she didn’t dare to even attempt to bring Medicare for all to the forefront during a pamdemic.

No thanks. Bitch needs to retire gracefully so she can be sent to the ash pile of history.

by Anonymousreply 7January 26, 2022 3:17 AM

[Quote]Her job is such a good place for insider trading information that she can't give it up

Ridiculous. Just attend parties in the Hamptons. Less work.

by Anonymousreply 8January 26, 2022 3:18 AM

No district is going to elect a freshman with no power when their representative is tenured and powerful. There is no way to make seniority not matter in Congress and that means people die in office or a law is needed to force retirement at a certain age which I advocate should also apply to Supreme Court justices.

by Anonymousreply 9January 26, 2022 3:21 AM

She's a badass. I hope she stays in Congress until she croaks. That'll really 'own the cons'.

by Anonymousreply 10January 26, 2022 3:24 AM

You'll have to pry power from boomers cold, dead hands.

Bitchy AOC and her fellow mean girl jump rope squad are the future. Push Amy Cloveshar into the lockers.

by Anonymousreply 11January 26, 2022 3:27 AM

I adore her. But she is getting on in years . . . even so, who else is there?

by Anonymousreply 12January 26, 2022 3:28 AM

R11, Nancy is the generation before boomers but boomers seem to adore her and buy into the political theater that she provides.

by Anonymousreply 13January 26, 2022 3:28 AM

OP: what is your age threshold for holding office? Donald Chump will be 77 in 2024, should he be able to run again?

by Anonymousreply 14January 26, 2022 3:30 AM

Dems better groom someone truly spectacular to replace Pelosi or you all better the fuck pray she stays in Congress until she’s 120. She is the most successful Speaker ever for a reason. In the huge tent Dem party, she keeps them in line. She drove the odious Van Drew out of the party for good reason.

by Anonymousreply 15January 26, 2022 3:31 AM

she is one of the most powerful woman in US History. She is the best speaker in modern US history. She is from very a SAFE distrinct, so why replace her? Why do the Republican Billionaires want to get rid of her in the first place? Because she is damn GOOD at her job.

by Anonymousreply 16January 26, 2022 3:32 AM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 17January 26, 2022 3:32 AM

You go girl. I love her 2 def.

by Anonymousreply 18January 26, 2022 3:32 AM

It’s more than past time to pass the baton.

by Anonymousreply 19January 26, 2022 3:34 AM

Trump shouldn’t be allowed to run again because he is a corrupt traitor who was impeached twice and lost the popular vote twice and because he is old.

If you are not going to be around to live with the consequences of your policies, you shouldn’t be making policies.

by Anonymousreply 20January 26, 2022 3:36 AM

Never forget.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 26, 2022 3:36 AM

She is a Republican in everything but name.

by Anonymousreply 22January 26, 2022 3:36 AM

I thought she said she was going to step away so the younglings could have a go at things? Or was that just for speaker of the house. Dems might not even have the house.

by Anonymousreply 23January 26, 2022 3:36 AM

I do like Nancy but she needs to start mentoring a replacement.

by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2022 3:38 AM

She has done nothing with all that power except enrich herself. We need new blood.

by Anonymousreply 25January 26, 2022 3:40 AM

R24 She’s trying but no one can replace her. Not even close. Republican billionaires want her gone in the worst way for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 26January 26, 2022 3:50 AM

I like Nancy. She can do whatever the fuck she wants

by Anonymousreply 27January 26, 2022 3:54 AM

r26, What reason is that? She tends to vote in their favor.

by Anonymousreply 28January 26, 2022 3:54 AM

Though he later denied it--Sen McCain once told a new DC Senator "Being a D.C. politician is like being a mosquito at a nudist colony".....

by Anonymousreply 29January 26, 2022 4:08 AM

Nancys Slogan is "So Young. So much more to NOT do"

by Anonymousreply 30January 26, 2022 4:14 AM

[quote]that means people die in office or a law is needed to force retirement at a certain age which I advocate should also apply to Supreme Court justices.

There need to be term limits for everything. These positions were created centuries ago when lifespans were much shorter, on average, than they are now. You were lucky to even make it to late middle age back then.

by Anonymousreply 31January 26, 2022 4:19 AM

[quote]Donald Chump will be 77 in 2024, should he be able to run again?

NO!

by Anonymousreply 32January 26, 2022 4:20 AM

Term Limits. Term Limits. Term Limits. A hillbilly from Kentucky was never meant to control the progress of the United States Government. He has already said NO new SCOTUS for Biden no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 33January 26, 2022 4:26 AM

I hope she gets Covod and croaks.

by Anonymousreply 34January 26, 2022 4:37 AM

Good ideas, she knows all the tricks to get things done.

by Anonymousreply 35January 26, 2022 4:38 AM

R35= Her Stockbroker

by Anonymousreply 36January 26, 2022 4:39 AM

R22 = AlwaysOnCamera

by Anonymousreply 37January 26, 2022 4:40 AM

Her expiration date is here, now. Put her out to pasture. (though i love that Shitler isn't in power) But, still, I think her time is up.

by Anonymousreply 38January 26, 2022 4:40 AM

She wants to go out----in a wheelchair and dribbling on herself like Strom Thurmond used to do....VIDEO...They used to wheel him out and aides would whisper in his ear about how to vote because he was so out of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 26, 2022 4:59 AM

It's surprising that she wants to run again. If the Dems were favored to win the House again it would make more sense, but unfortunately the Republicans are likely to win the House in November. Why would she want to be demoted to House Minority Leader after having been Speaker more than once? She has a place in U.S. history as the first female Speaker -- now would be a good time to retire.

by Anonymousreply 40January 26, 2022 12:07 PM

Nancy isn't getting a pass anymore......Is she really the best California can do in 2022?....I think not...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 27, 2022 3:16 AM

"I was poor. Then I went to D.C".......The Nancy Pelosi Story....And The Lindsay Graham Story. etc etc. Getting elected in DC will make you richer than any lottery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 27, 2022 3:19 AM

She is fucking terrible.

by Anonymousreply 43January 27, 2022 11:53 AM

Not crazy about Nancys new slogan ------------->> "Vote Nancy = Born BEFORE World War 2 and getting Rich in D.C. since 1987".....still better than her previous slogan -----"Vote Nancy. Still so young"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 27, 2022 12:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!