Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shouldn’t Bill Barr be arrested?

The guy lied to Congress. That we know for sure. That’s a federal crime. And god knows what else.

Now that there is a new AG, shouldn’t this guy be arrested for his crimes?

It’s ridiculous. All our lives we are told we will go to jail if we break the law. And that no one is above the law.

But this guy gets off scot free? Seems a tad unfair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 23, 2022 11:52 PM

This guy was up to no good.

2019: Pelosi accuses Barr of committing a crime

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2022 10:41 PM

A criminal fore sure. There were so many of them it's hard to keep track.

His only saving grace is not going along with tRump in the end. Even this toad had a limit.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2022 10:42 PM

for. Before I get yelled at.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2022 10:43 PM

Don't make me read that. What is the lie? And remember for perjury the lie or "misstatement" must be material.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2022 10:44 PM

He also committed obstruction of Justice and all types of other stunts and hijinks. We need a full throttle investigation.

Mike Pompeo too. He’s just going to slink off into the sunset?

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2022 10:47 PM

Where did America’s dignity go?

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2022 10:47 PM

The democrats are weak

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2022 10:56 PM

I hope Bill Barr has as much success with his memoir as Chris Christie did.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2022 11:39 PM

Mike Pompeo plans to run for President.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2022 11:53 PM

Of course he should have been put in prison a long time ago.

The way he scooted out of office right before January 6th makes me feel as though he's already cooperating with the DOJ. He's smart enough to know how this is going and he has zero allegiance to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2022 12:03 AM

Pompeo refuses to live on his own dime. Tight as a drum, that one. He can live without a government salary.

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2022 12:07 AM

The real reason Pompass lost all that weight is because he was cut off from Uncle Sams tit. They pulled the plug on his lavish banquets.

by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2022 12:08 AM

I insist still today that he shoulda crawled back to Lucille and stopped that Gary Morton man in his tracks.

by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2022 1:08 AM

Fat fuck Mike Pompeo lost 90 lbs in 6 months with 20-30 minutes a day of cardio and a balanced diet!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2022 1:13 AM

They took away his government Amex so he is back to ramen and beans.

by Anonymousreply 15January 19, 2022 1:15 AM

BREAKING: Jan. 6 Committee Confirms it’s Already Spoken to Former AG Barr About Trump’s Plan to Seize Voting Machines

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2022 8:17 PM

[quote] Of course he should have been put in prison a long time ago.

Even his name suggests he belongs behind Barrs.

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2022 8:26 PM

I think Merrick Garland was specifically installed bc he's a wimp and agreed he won't prosecute any of these corrupt former Trumpers. I bet Biden and a bunch of other Democrats decided that going after them was bad for the country and all agreed to just move on and let them get away with it. They thought Trump would eventually just disappear and everything was back to normal after Biden's inauguration. They do not realize that not holding these criminals accountable will destroy our democracy and these Trumpers won't stop until they've reinstalled their Orange leader and a Republican autocracy. 50 percent of Americans is brainwashed daily by Fox News and does not even know what's going on in this country. They should have thrown them all into prison for insurrection on Jan 21th 2021 and immediately start to prosecute them with public hearings on all news channels.

A year later and not one of them is in prison or even indicted.

by Anonymousreply 18January 23, 2022 9:24 PM

Dang.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 23, 2022 9:47 PM

He obstructed justice when he ran interference on the Muller report.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 23, 2022 9:51 PM

^I'm so glad they're all very concerned.

But not concerned enough to hold them accountable.

by Anonymousreply 21January 23, 2022 9:53 PM

He reminds me of Jaba the Hut

by Anonymousreply 22January 23, 2022 11:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!