Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shirtless "Befores" of Lia Thomas

What did she look like before? She was a swimmer so there must be some shirtless "before" pics right?

There is that one but it only has her (then him) with a jacket just a little bit open.

I want to see if she was better looking as a he or a her.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2022 9:50 AM

here you go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2022 10:52 PM

I've seen a few Before pics. He looks like he performing happiness. His smile is totally put on. He must have been miserable. However, that doesn't give him the right to destroy his female teammates aspirations and years of hard work and dedication. And may not have a cunt yet, but he IS a walking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2022 10:54 PM

r1 not shirtless per OPs description

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2022 1:46 PM

So go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2022 1:47 PM

r4

i don't need to

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2022 10:00 PM

Much better looking as a male, for sure. He's one homely she. It doesn't look like he's even taking hormone therapy as he has developed not one iota of breast tissue at all. But based on the swimsuit photos I've see of 'her', he's either had his 3 piece suite removed or he's tucking very tightly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2022 10:10 PM

Nope, no twig & berries in that swimsuit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2022 10:13 PM

She wins. She looks pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2022 9:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!