Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will You Eldergays Enlist???

WWIII is about to break out.

Russia will attack the Ukraine

White House: Russia Could Launch Attack on Ukraine ‘at Any Point’ White House press secretary Jen Psaki raised the alarm during the daily briefing.

“We believe we’re now at a stage where Russia could at any point launch an attack on Ukraine,” Psaki said. “I would say that’s more stark than we have been.”

“President Putin has created this crisis by amassing 100,000 troops along Ukraine’s borders,” she said.

by Anonymousreply 22January 19, 2022 12:44 AM

No. Not my problem.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2022 9:40 PM

Depends upon the uniform. Being an eldergay, Depends is the key word.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2022 9:40 PM

Can I enlist after I watch "The Sopranos" again?

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2022 9:40 PM

Having a warha, OP?

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2022 9:41 PM

Putin is weak. That's why he's staging all this strong man shit.

Without Trump kissing his ass, and many countries threatening embargoes, I'm guessing this Ukraine thing could finally be the end of Putin.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2022 9:43 PM

Is homosexicals allowed to do that now?

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2022 9:44 PM

I’m cradle to the grave 4-F.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2022 9:46 PM

Only if there will be beef salad.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2022 9:57 PM

Nyet comradeski.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2022 9:58 PM

Meanwhile, on the Eastern front china will be bombing Taiwan.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2022 10:00 PM

Hell no, OP!

No way. They didn’t want me back in WWII when I applied for the Army Air Corps after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor because they said I looked “light in the loafers” (their words, not mine).

They wouldn’t even let me apply for the Ladies’ Auxiliary when they found out about me.

Harumph.

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2022 10:11 PM

Well, I do have conditions before I enlist ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2022 10:18 PM

You know who definitely won't enlist.....all the warmonger Republican guys who claim to live the military

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2022 10:20 PM

[quote] Putin is weak. That's why he's staging all this strong man shit.

That is a very Russian quality. They love to talk themselves up to hide the weakness and rot within.

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2022 11:22 PM

This must be the stupidest post in Datalounge history

Congrats OP

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2022 11:24 PM

Will there be yachts and condos?

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2022 11:25 PM

Like hell I will!

by Anonymousreply 17January 19, 2022 12:27 AM

Good. The whole planet needs to be put out of its misery.

by Anonymousreply 18January 19, 2022 12:29 AM

Hot young men in the foxhole, COUNT ME IN!!!

by Anonymousreply 19January 19, 2022 12:32 AM

I'll be eating popcorn and watching Peter Arnett on CNN. I hope it doesn't go too long. I'll be asleep by 9, 9:30 at the latest. May the best team win!

by Anonymousreply 20January 19, 2022 12:39 AM

Hunny, Putin is totally not ready to have a real shootin' war about Ukraine. He thought he could get belligerent and people would cower. He also miscalculated the amount of support he has in Ukraine. (They hate him.) His goal is to stop Ukraine from joining NATO, which was probably not going to happen anyway. But The Ukraine is one of the wealthiest regions on the continent and Russia is anxious to annex this wealthy region to Russia like the old days.

He has backed himself in a corner now and the issue is how does he get out and save face. That's important. Russia is not as wealthy as people think. They might have oligarchs. Putin is reputed to be the wealthiest man in the fucking world, but their resources are depleted and their economy is in the shitter. They are always looking for new regions to plunder and milk.

by Anonymousreply 21January 19, 2022 12:42 AM

If not for Paul Manafort Ukraine would a member of NATO.

by Anonymousreply 22January 19, 2022 12:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!