Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Danger Hair

Be honest. What do you do when you encounter a woman, or other person with Danger Hair? This is hair dyed in zany, toxic colours, most typically green, but also regularly blue or wild unnatural reds. Anything that looks like it's come out of a barrel of toxic chemicals. It's called Danger Hair because it supposedly mimics nature in marking something poisonous with bright colours; ie insects that contain toxins. This is meant to ward off other creatures. The whole concept of Danger Hair plays on the notion that many of these people are perceived to be insane, irrational or obnoxious. I will admit that Danger Hair sends me running. It's so associated with insane behaviour and delusions.

by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2022 11:57 PM

Whenever I encounter Danger Hair I realize it closely followed by Hell Toupee.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2022 9:37 PM

Yes. I have been saying this for a few years now. This hair says "BEWARE - interacting with me will cause pain. STAY AWAY or you will regret it."

Also combine this with clear frame SJW glasses. Lethal combo.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2022 9:37 PM

Seriously, Op and R2 sound like sound like Republican church zealots who would clutch their pearls if they could find a set that would fit around their fat necks.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2022 9:45 PM

That's all untrue except the part about my fat neck.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2022 9:46 PM

Cyndi Lauper

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2022 9:48 PM

R3 has danger hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2022 9:49 PM

A lot of it is nice, maybe a little boring, aging women trying to turn back time.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2022 9:50 PM

Tell me you're an incel without saying "I'm an incel."

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2022 9:51 PM

This is 100% a Red Pill talking point from 2016. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2022 9:51 PM

Danger Hare is my favorite manga character.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2022 9:56 PM

So you're saying that danger hair has been associated with insane behaviour and delusions for several years. That makes it untrue?

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2022 9:57 PM

When the hair sez beware I run for the stairs.

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2022 9:59 PM

It's only "danger hair" if it comes with loads of great big hideous tattoos.

Without the tattoos, it might be "live a little" hair.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2022 10:11 PM

Outside of cultural tattoos, nothing says "not long for this world" like facial ink. That sends me running every time.

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2022 10:13 PM

Op hates women

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2022 10:15 PM

Well, it does often signify "mental illness aboard".

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2022 10:26 PM

"Op hates women"

Or it's just acknowledging the objective fact that in the vast majority of cases it's biological females who sport this look.

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2022 10:29 PM

It would be nice if straight men had an equivalent early warning system.

Although MAGA hats and facial tattoos work certainly tell you who's the most likely to be shooting up a McDonalds, there's no equivalent for spoiled toxic straight male drama queens.

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2022 10:34 PM

get help defacto, you're a mess

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2022 10:36 PM

[quote]What do you do when you encounter a woman, or other person with Danger Hair?

I'd treat them like I do fat people who cannot stop eating and want to stuff themselves to untimely demise.

by Anonymousreply 20January 18, 2022 10:46 PM

Spotless, jacked up pick-up trucks are a bit of a straight guy warning sign, R18. If it's a white and American-made, all females and gay men within a half mile radius should exit the area as quickly and safely as possible.

by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2022 11:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!