Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which celebrities are aware of Datalounge...

... and how they are perceived here (select all that apply)?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2022 4:48 PM

You forgot Ms. Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2022 2:58 PM

I'd bet the top 6 and Sandra. Not sure about Liza and I doubt TC reads anything based on reality or public opinion.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2022 3:04 PM

[quote](select all that apply)

No can do.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2022 3:04 PM

[quote] You forgot Ms. Andy Cohen.

OP turned a blind wonky eye toward him.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2022 3:14 PM

Where is the “Zoo!” option?

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2022 3:15 PM

I voted for Henry. But i'll also add Colto.

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2022 10:28 AM

Andy Cohen is on here a lot.

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2022 11:10 AM

Karen Ziemba loved the Karen Ziemba troll. (Where is he? I miss his cheerful contributions to the theater threads)

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2022 11:19 AM

We can only vote for one, OP. (Cancel OP in a grease fire.)

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2022 11:25 AM

[quote]Andy Cohen is on here a lot.

Andy is "on" a lot of things.

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2022 11:36 AM

R8 I miss the KZ troll too.

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2022 2:00 PM

I think Shawn Mendes posts about himself here regularly. I have never seen so much interest in his boring ass anywhere else online.

by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2022 2:11 PM

Neil Patrick Harris, Lance Bass, Colton Haynes and Bruce Vilanch all post here regularly.

by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2022 4:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!