Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Paul Walter Hauser

Conventional wisdom has it that he's an interesting actor, has been in a few movies, including the starring role in Richard Jewell.

But....apparently a loose cannon - see the Twitter screencaps. He apparently threatened AO Scott and Manohla Dargis at the Times and then deleted his Twatter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2022 6:56 PM

Some of the tweets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2022 1:44 PM

He's a fat.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2022 1:49 PM

?!?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2022 2:31 PM

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2022 3:37 PM

I don't like Scott or Dargis. Where's their list?

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2022 6:22 PM

Their lists, I’m sure, are the usual obscure, woke nonsense. But this guy seems to be channeling the character he plays on Cobra Kai. Scary shit. Buddy, just find other critics to read. Or just, ya know, stay off Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2022 6:29 PM

I thought their lists were interesting because the movies this year really bored me, and they included some options I hadn’t heard of.

No wonder this guy gets along with Clint Eastwood.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2022 6:34 PM

I don't especially like either critic but it's a fucking list by two people.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2022 6:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!