Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brad Pitt's Biggest Problem Finding a Long-term Partner?

Which of the following would give prospective partners of either sex pause for thought at something serious, even with someone as hot, rich and powerful as BP?

He has six kids

He has a vengeful yet highly thirsty ex with all kinds of rumoured personality disorders and substance dependencies, who is considered improbably beautiful due to multiple facial and body "refinements" and alterations and many, many dumb tattoos. There's good tatts and then there's dumbo AJ ones. Behind only M Fox and the male Beckhams when it comes to dumbass tatts. And she probably pays Brad's staff for dirt on him she can leak to the tabloids and/or use in the never ending divorce

The never ending divorce with said ex. Until custody is settled, he is in a state of flux and under scrutiny

That he was foolish enough to cheat on Jen with AJ, publicly lie about it, have six kids with her and then eventually marry her shortly before being brutally dumped and labelled an abuser after a decade and a half or however long

That he put up with AJ's shit for soooo long and even married her. If she's batshit crazy, what does that make him?

That he went along with AJ dressing Shiloh as a boy, even as an infant

That Maddox wore a Mohawk hairstyle from toddler years to late teens. And Brad didn't stop it

His fame is counteractive to privacy

He's in recovery so pot and booze are OUT

Did I mention he has six kids AND a vengeful yet thirsty ex who won't settle the divorce/custody arrangements?

by Anonymousreply 146January 29, 2022 1:30 AM

He should just give up on the kids, they hate his guts and they are teenagers. Let them decide on their own if they want to see him when they are adults.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2022 6:58 AM

R1, he's probably too scared to leave the younger ones at AJ's mercy.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2022 7:14 AM

His biggest problem is he’s “hung like a hamster”. He said so himself. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2022 7:17 AM

Really r3? When did he say that?

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2022 7:22 AM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2022 7:24 AM

Sorry, here-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2022 7:25 AM

[quote]they hate his guts

Angie says they hate his guts, but Brad's nieces and nephews post photos of them hanging out with Brad's kids on IG sometimes, so I'm not sure that's true.

Unfortunately he has to worry about PR because of Jolie's constant attacks on him in the press, so he's probably avoiding a real relationship because of that. Can you even imagine? She's pretending to hook up with a huge pop star right now, if he did the same she would be screaming into the phone at the tabloids about it 24/7. If he started dating anyone under the age of 40, constant shrieking about ageism. If he dated a really nice woman who was interested in being a good stepmother and had a good career of her own, Angie would just make up lies.

And if she didn't, the tabloids would. What a fucking headache. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2022 7:58 AM

I think he’s bi. Not an easy life.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2022 9:08 AM

Brad Pitt has a problem finding a long term partner?

OMG! I'm crying as I type this!

My heart goes out....

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2022 10:04 AM

Face it OP. He's never going to call.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2022 10:06 AM

He should've dated Alis Shawkat

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2022 11:04 AM

What is your native language, OP?

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2022 11:21 AM

He doesn't need a partner. Many people are happy being single and having casual flings. Brad got involved with these women for publicity. His whole career was from sleeping with the right people, men and women. He's a lot more savvy and ambitious than his sweet-natured hick demeanor exudes. Like Gwyneth and Jennifer beforehand. Angelina was from a Hollywood family and also hot which attracted him and he ignored all the red flags. She finally blew up on him and he suffered the consequences of playing with fire.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2022 12:49 PM

R7, and he would give her permission to travel the world with the kids but when he wants to go out of state like Missouri to see his folks and relatives she wouldn’t let him.

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2022 1:01 PM

Weird couple from the start. He seemed too vanilla for her, but yet I have read stories deep on the internet about him involving heroin and Russian hookers, which I believe, and which also indicates a darker side that would have attracted AJ. They both used each other at the start and it ended up going too far and spiraling out of hand IMO. I believe they have hated each other for awhile but stayed together for appearances like Beyonce and Jay-Z. AJ doesn’t seem like a person who would be interested in fucking the same man for 15 years or however long they were together. Lots of mystery shrouding these two and I would be willing to bet we only know 5% of what really went on with them and what is going on with them now.

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2022 1:23 PM

Brad isn't perfect but he is way more mature and seemed willing to compromise with Angelina who is just petty and nasty. He got blinded by fame and greed and Angie was this beautiful, rich glamorous diva from Hollywood royalty and he wanted her because of that without knowing her. Brad made that mistake and learned "all that glitters is not gold."

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2022 1:41 PM

Here is Angie with Zahara and Maddox at her side in NYC on Mon. Maddox still hasn’t gone back to college in south Korea. Hmm ….I wonder what they are doing in NYC perhaps a tell-all interview about Brad being “abusive” i bet…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2022 9:19 PM

Is this true that Angie pegged and rimmed him (who can blame her)? And that was a big reason he left Aniston for her? If's he's into that, that could be a reason why he's apparently having trouble finding someone else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 22, 2022 5:22 PM

Jen seems boring and frigid. Angie is a freak and bisexual. Bisexual men are more compatible with bisexual women. Not basic straight chicks

by Anonymousreply 19January 22, 2022 5:24 PM

Seriously, R18? Shows that DL believes anything.

On another note, Angelina’s relationship with her kids is bizarre. Maddox is 20 years old, that girl is 17 and holds her hand all the time. They go everywhere with her. It appears she made them all co-dependent.

by Anonymousreply 20January 22, 2022 5:30 PM

If Pitt is micro-hung, Jolie must've been disappointed.

Billy Bob Thornton's 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife publicly said Thornton has a massively large penis.

by Anonymousreply 21January 22, 2022 5:34 PM

Brad is a whore from the Midwest who slept his way to the top. Angie wore blood in a necklace and made out with her brother. It's not weird if both bonded over their kinks.

by Anonymousreply 22January 22, 2022 5:37 PM

I have read numerous times where Brad has a reputation for bad body odor. That’s a HUGE turn-off for most people.

by Anonymousreply 23January 22, 2022 5:38 PM

He was totally average flaccid in the pic that floated around decades ago. While nothing to brag about, it certainly wasn't hamster hung.

Methinks Brad was just being cute when he said that.

by Anonymousreply 24January 22, 2022 5:41 PM

[quote] That Maddox wore a Mohawk hairstyle from toddler years to late teens. And Brad didn't stop it

Who posted this thread, my grandmother?

by Anonymousreply 25January 22, 2022 5:43 PM

The secret is: he is my lover. We are very happy together.

by Anonymousreply 26January 22, 2022 5:48 PM

Why are people talking as if we dont know exactly how hung Pitt is?

by Anonymousreply 27January 22, 2022 5:52 PM

[quote] He got blinded by fame and greed and Angie was this beautiful, rich glamorous diva from Hollywood royalty and he wanted her because of that without knowing her

I agree with this.

But I wonder, did think Brad think she was a brilliant artist when he first met her?

by Anonymousreply 28January 22, 2022 5:53 PM

Does he still see any of his kids? Do they spend time with him at all? I read that only the bio kids still want contact and visit him. AJ is papped with her kids almost every week and brings them to all her red carpet events, but I haven't seen any pictures of Brad with his kids in years. Has he abandoned his kids like Tom Cruise or is AJ preventing him from seeing his children?

by Anonymousreply 29January 22, 2022 6:05 PM

R29, I think he see them, at least the bio kids, but doesn’t prance then in front of the paps like she does. Though it appears she has primary custody. He really screwed himself getting with her. I always thought both his relationship with her and Aniston were giant mistakes, even at the time.

by Anonymousreply 30January 22, 2022 6:11 PM

Sees^

by Anonymousreply 31January 22, 2022 6:12 PM

I believe this is her new strategy in their new custody case fight. Sad, I wish Brad would just give up it’s only 5 years between the 4 younger kids -Zahara is already 17,shiloh 16 and the twins 14 this year. If Angelina wants to travel with the kids just let him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 22, 2022 7:59 PM

*her

by Anonymousreply 33January 22, 2022 8:02 PM

Angelina was at the peak of her beauty when they got together. Few straight men could resist, I am sure. Her pulchritude (and possibly their joint kinks) blinded him to their incompatibility. She must have seemed exotic and dynamic next to girl-next-door pothead Jen.

by Anonymousreply 34January 22, 2022 8:13 PM

^ But I do think Jen is more stable and grounded than Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 35January 22, 2022 8:15 PM

Jennifer Aniston comes across as vapid and boring. Though she may be nice and diplomatic. She's not a girl-next-door either. She came from a Hollywood family and grew up in NYC and went to LaGuardia. She just has better social skills than Angelina Jolie who has some type of personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 36January 22, 2022 8:16 PM

Brad has a corn-fed, hayseed appearance, IMO. However, Brad & AJ are both freaks. AJ is 2nd-generation Hollywood and has unique & beautiful looks. So, I believe that she told Weinstein to go fuck himself. Brad, though, there were probably 100 actors who were just as good-looking as he was. I believe you've got to be a freak to survive and thrive in that competitive atmosphere.

Even though Brad's a freak, AJ was too much for Brad from Missouri.

B/c it's a man's world, Brad can still date whoever he wants, 50-something w/6 kids. For whatever reason, he has managed to keep it on the DL. Probably still shell-shocked from AJ.

B/c it's a man's world, AJ, even though younger than Brad, will have to go into Sugar Baby territory (like Madonna). She could probably do a Jerry Hall once her kids are all 18+.

by Anonymousreply 37January 22, 2022 8:33 PM

You guys need glasses. Aj lost what looks she had pretty early. She looked her best during Gia, now she looks like a scrawny preying mantis.

by Anonymousreply 38January 22, 2022 8:37 PM

R38 That's a pretty popular opinion among guys. She looked gorgeous in the 90s and early 2000s. But her anorexia, drug addiction and plastic surgery distorted whatever natural beauty she had left. Jennifer Aniston maintained her looks though she was never beautiful, more pretty, nice face with a hot body.

by Anonymousreply 39January 22, 2022 8:39 PM

R20, it is totally bizarre. Normal 17-year old girls would never hold their mother’s hand while waking down the street. At that point, they are seeking independence and pulling away in order to define themselves and their identities. They are looking at colleges and consuming substances and exploring with their friends. They are selfish, self-centered bitches; that is completely normal development.

If I had to guess, I’d say that Zahara is trying to be the best and the favorite, and does not feel secure enough to push Angelina away, which is (again) a normal and necessary stage in a mother-daughter relationship.

by Anonymousreply 40January 22, 2022 8:48 PM

It's been so many years since they separated, and they're still not divorced.

by Anonymousreply 41January 22, 2022 10:26 PM

He's an idiot. He's always had terrible taste in women

I think it's hilarious that he left Jennifer Aniston because she couldn't have children and now most of his children hate him. He's a shitty and a shitty dad

by Anonymousreply 42January 22, 2022 10:46 PM

He portrays himself as this cerebral smart person interested in architecture, but then he dated women who were pretty and self-absorbed. Robin Givens, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston, and Angelina Jolie. He'll never date someone prettier than the women he's already dated. He should marry a similarly-aged, average looking college professor, journalist, or visual artist who could at least offer creative ideas and stimulating conversation. (Didn't he briefly date a college professor last year?)

by Anonymousreply 43January 22, 2022 10:52 PM

All of those women were just devices for him to maintain a big career. They used him back, so it was reciprocal. If he dated a non-celeb it would be interesting. His big movie star career is over anyway.

by Anonymousreply 44January 22, 2022 11:18 PM

R36 Yes, I know Jen is John Aniston's daughter and grew up in NY. I was using "girl next door" because that is her archetype to straight males who don't look too deeply into these things..

Jen is Marianne to Angelina's Ginger. Jen is able to maintain lengthy friendships with other women and have a social circle. Angelina has ambition and wanderlust.

by Anonymousreply 45January 22, 2022 11:24 PM

Was Jennifer Aniston unable to have a baby or just didn't want to have kids? She has a better figure, definitely. Totally different body type, though. Angelina's bolt-ons are so prominent that it's hard to tell what kind of body she has. I'd say she has a short torso in comparison to her legs.

by Anonymousreply 46January 22, 2022 11:26 PM

I thought that was a Q hashtag in the tweet @ R32.

by Anonymousreply 47January 22, 2022 11:56 PM

R46, I think Jennifer Aniston just didn't want kids. She had a horrible relationship with her mother, and she seems scarred by it. Brad should have stuck with her. The whole dad thing didn't seem to work out so great for him.

by Anonymousreply 48January 23, 2022 12:06 AM

Call ME Brad !

by Anonymousreply 49January 23, 2022 12:08 AM

[quote] Call ME Brad !

Hi, Brad at R49.

by Anonymousreply 50January 23, 2022 12:10 AM

He once said Aniston was boring.

by Anonymousreply 51January 23, 2022 12:15 AM

Angelina is many things but she will never be boring. I don't think Jennifer Aniston was compatible with Brad Pitt, he seems ambitious and wants meaty roles and critical acclaim. Jennifer is lazy and does easy, low-effort projects for her limited range. She is smart though but clearly does movies for a paycheck. I can see that being a conflict of values.

by Anonymousreply 52January 23, 2022 12:41 AM

Maybe the perfect person for Brad at this point would be Tom Cruise. Both divorced, both fathers, both movie stars with similar lives and careers, and I'm sure Brad wouldn't assuming the top role in the relationship. The only issue, of course, would be Brad getting Tom to kick his cult to the curb, but other than that, perfect match.

by Anonymousreply 53January 23, 2022 1:12 AM

* wouldn't mind assuming

by Anonymousreply 54January 23, 2022 1:19 AM

R53 I'll be honest. I wouldn't mind if a sex tape leaked from that. Both are still fine for middle-aged men.

by Anonymousreply 55January 23, 2022 1:42 AM

Angelina is dating The Weeknd, who is 20 years younger than her and seems to be really into her. She still has it.

by Anonymousreply 56January 23, 2022 1:43 AM

Jason Priestley was a roommate of Brad's back in the late 80s or early 90s. He claimed Brad was a hayseed from Missouri and still very religious and would try to proselytize to his roommates with handing out Bibles.

by Anonymousreply 57January 23, 2022 1:50 AM

Before he was half of Brangelina, Brad Pitt was a Bible-thumper.

In his self-titled new book, “Jason Priestley: A Memoir,” the former “Beverly Hills, 90210” star writes about his friendship with Pitt in the late ’80s and early ’90s, when both were struggling actors in Los Angeles.

After a Christmas visit with his family in the Midwest in 1990, Pitt threw a small holiday party. All the guys exchanged bottles of booze — “except for our host,” writes Priestley.

“Brad had returned from Missouri with a box of Bibles,” he writes. “There was one for each of us … Brad was so pleased with himself he could not stop smiling.”

Pitt, who had recently wrapped his role in “Thelma & Louise,” was carrying on a secret affair with co-star Geena Davis, Priestly writes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 23, 2022 1:58 AM

Jason Priestley was so hot when he was young. The idea of him and young Brad walking around naked in the same apartment is arousing.

[quote] There also seemed to be some hygiene issues and Priestley and Pitt decided to have some fun with the lack of said hygiene. "Just for fun, we used to have competitions over who could go the longest without showering and shaving. Brad always won. Having to go on an audition meant cleaning up, which is what usually put an end to the streak."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 23, 2022 2:01 AM

[quote]He once said Aniston was boring.

After several years with Jolie, he probably longed for "boring".

by Anonymousreply 60January 23, 2022 2:14 AM

Angelina has very little in terms of savings. Traveling by private jet 3x a week with an entourage eats away at your savings. This is why she’s been so aggressive with Brad, dragging out the divorce for six years to get a better settlement. He even had to loan her $8 million.

Don’t feel bad for Brad. He treated Jennifer like garbage, and had the best minds in Hollywood warn him about Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 61January 23, 2022 2:24 AM

Missouri Brad has a starstruck dick, he grew up in Hicksville, Nowhere watching TV and fantasizing about a better life in Hollywood, California. That is why his most “high profile” relationships (Jolie, Aniston, Goop and Juliette Lewis) had deep hollywood roots

by Anonymousreply 62January 23, 2022 2:35 AM

Brad should date someone who isn’t famous. He’s tried too hard to date the “it” starlet of the moment, instead of finding someone he’s super compatible with.

by Anonymousreply 63January 23, 2022 2:43 AM

See Angelina bores the shit out of me in interviews. She seems autistic

by Anonymousreply 64January 23, 2022 3:05 AM

The best thing about Angelina is her dad’s acting in the last five minutes of Urban Cowboy

by Anonymousreply 65January 23, 2022 3:18 AM

* Midnight Cowboy

by Anonymousreply 66January 23, 2022 3:18 AM

r52 That's a good point. His work got more acclaimed when he got with Jolie, which is odd because despite being an Oscar winner, her filmography is just as bad if not worse than Aniston's.

r58 I didn't know he and Geena Davis were fucking in real life. I think he admitted to getting a boner during the sex scene. So he cheated on Juliette Lewis with her? I thought they were already together when he was filming T&L.

by Anonymousreply 67January 23, 2022 3:19 AM

R20,It’s the other way around. She said in a recent interview that her kids are the ones that are taking care of her. She is dependent on them and they have to take care of her needs so they will never escape. look at Maddox he had an opportunity to study in South iKorea university but he decided to come back to be with his mother. Angelina has also claimed in her interviews that she has PTST from abuse recently.

by Anonymousreply 68January 23, 2022 3:20 AM

[quote]Was Jennifer Aniston unable to have a baby or just didn't want to have kids?

She had 1 or 2 miscarriages. That bullshit about her not wanting kids was planted by angelina jolie, less than 6 months after Jennifer had a miscarriage.

brad doesn't seem to have a social circle either. He has work acquaintances

by Anonymousreply 69January 23, 2022 3:24 AM

R52, that’s not true. Jennifer Aniston was very ambitious and was desperately trying to be a film star. That’s one of the reasons cited for the marriage failing. He wanted to start a family, but after Friends ended she kept signing on to film projects. I think the marriage was all but over by the time it ended, but still. I don’t buy that she wanted kids or that it was planted. She’s a multi millionaire, if she wanted kids she would have them.

As for Angelina, I’ve always found her meh and uninteresting. Never was into her goth act.

by Anonymousreply 70January 23, 2022 3:44 AM

I'm guessing he'll eventually marry someone who works in showbiz, but behind-the-scenes. Like a producer.

by Anonymousreply 71January 23, 2022 3:50 AM

[quote]She said in a recent interview that her kids are the ones that are taking care of her.

Well THAT is a red flag. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 72January 23, 2022 3:51 AM

R64 I think she suffers from DL's favorite mental illness: Borderline Personality Disorder.

She admitted to a history of cutting, which is a big BPD red flag.

by Anonymousreply 73January 23, 2022 3:51 AM

R24 saw a nude pic of him and Paltrow on vacation and agree he appeared average. No micro peen. He was joking.

by Anonymousreply 74January 23, 2022 3:54 AM

[quote]Missouri Brad has a starstruck dick, he grew up in Hicksville, Nowhere

Springfield isn't Hicksville, a real Hicksville would be one of the small towns surrounding Springfield.

by Anonymousreply 75January 23, 2022 3:54 AM

R67. He had to tell Geena he was hard, otherwise she wouldn’t have known.

I’ve seen the Dick pics…dude is packing less than 5”.

I’ve seen enough dicks to know a grower vs. a small cock. A hard 5” is generous.

He must eat pussy/suck cock like a pro.

by Anonymousreply 76January 23, 2022 4:00 AM

Hung like a hamster?

I saw those Playgirl photos and he looked satisfactorily endowed.

by Anonymousreply 77January 23, 2022 4:02 AM

Not sure he’ll ever marry again after this Angelina fiasco, unless he has an ironclad pre-nup. Hopefully his self esteem as far as Hollywood has improved and he doesn’t have to go for someone from a Hollywood family. He is too old for that anyway. Ironically he did always elevate the women he was with, not vice versa. The one that I think he truly loved is Paltrow. They probably wouldn’t have lasted, but he seemed to really be in love and she has a close knit family. Although, maybe it was more the pedigree. She definitely has/had an air about her and let’s not forget Uncle Steven.

by Anonymousreply 78January 23, 2022 4:02 AM

Bible-thumping Brad. I did not know about this.

by Anonymousreply 79January 23, 2022 4:04 AM

R77. Thanks for the input, Brad.

by Anonymousreply 80January 23, 2022 4:05 AM

[quote]Angelina is many things but she will never be boring.

I feel like the people who are calling Brad a hayseed and a hick don't realize that it's only hayseeds and hicks who find Angelina exciting. I'm from Springfield myself and I knew people like her in the 1990s, it's not like there aren't borderline attention whores in Missouri. They wore Hot Topic and dyed their own hair, but they existed. Angelina was just the rich bitch version of that with a big PR machine behind her.

It doesn't surprise me that Brad was still a Missouri Baptist early on in his career, that tracks with his family's obvious need to be movers and shakers in the area. I'd say his family's idea of moving upward is probably more responsible for him always hooking up with women who have roots in Hollywood, than any sort of dumb hick hayseed ideal. A dumb hick would just go for the big tits, someone who is ambitious goes for the established families.

by Anonymousreply 81January 23, 2022 4:08 AM

R72, yup, Zahara is like her care taker who holds her hands, Maddox is the leader and Pax is the bodyguard who opens and close doors. They truly believe she was abuse by Pitt and has developed so many mental and physical disorders from him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 23, 2022 4:10 AM

I don’t get the narrative that Pitt was some hick. His mom was a guidance counselor, his dad a trucking company executive. He was 2 or 3 credits shy from graduating college before dropping out and heading to LA. He didn’t have a Johnny Depp type background where mom is a waitress with no dad in the middle of nowhere.

As far as religion, it’s interesting when he was with Jolie he said he because an atheist. Then after breaking up, he reverted back to being a believer. He needs to be his own person and not keep taking on traits of his partners.

by Anonymousreply 83January 23, 2022 4:14 AM

I believe he said he was agnostic not an atheist.

by Anonymousreply 84January 23, 2022 4:15 AM

The adopted kids definitely seem more attached and enamored of her than the bio ones do. More entitled too.

by Anonymousreply 85January 23, 2022 4:25 AM

Zahara doesn't give off any entitled or arrogant vibes to me.

by Anonymousreply 86January 23, 2022 4:26 AM

R85, I wonder if they will be surprised when they find out some of their parents are still alive and not in fact dead and their adopting process was sketchy.

by Anonymousreply 87January 23, 2022 4:37 AM

I think Jen Aniston has done a magnificent job of curating a public persona of "girl next door", "hot bod", "boring but nice", etc. I suspect that at this stage in her life, she finds her personal life very fulfilling and works to keep some dosh coming in. When she's not working, we don't see or hear from her at all. We don't know anything about her personal life. She's mastered it.

by Anonymousreply 88January 23, 2022 8:18 AM

I remember reading years ago (before the internet) that Brad had a big crush on Mia Farrow.

Maybe they should hook-up - ready made family. Would really give the tabloids something to keep busy on.

by Anonymousreply 89January 23, 2022 8:31 AM

[Quote]He once said Aniston was boring.

It's amazing that men think JA is boring. She has a great social circle and group of female friends. She constantly gives parties and socialzes with her peers. She's a hard worker and people in Hollywood really seem to like her. When Brad and JA were still married there were pictures of them out and about with friends or they would go on vacation with a group of friends. Look at AJ in comparison. She's always surrounded by her kids and takes them everywhere. Have you ever seen her with a group of friends? Just hanging out and enjoying herself? Leaked pictures of her having fun at a birthday or Christmas party? Fact is she's a weirdo and loner who only seems to have business acquaintances and her teenage kids who hang out with her. But I guess being a stable woman with a great personality, friends and social circle wasn't risky and adventurous enough for Midwestern Brad. Where is his social circle? Seems like Brad and AJ have been mostly focused on their family and work when they were still a couple and not much else going on.

I would choose friends and real friendships over this fake charity work shtick and a social circle that mostly consisted of business partners, security and my own kids. If this is boring? So what. Also, is starring in a bunch of Disney flops really a better career choice than JA's rom com resume?

by Anonymousreply 90January 23, 2022 9:11 AM

This thread is frau central.

by Anonymousreply 91January 23, 2022 9:16 AM

It’s that pathetic coffee commercial , driving his nie somewhere in the Santa Monica mountains, buying that ridiculous bag of coffee where the barista as written BRAD on the bag, and he toots on home , right, after a brief stop in a motorcycle shop (?), once home the coffee beans violently crash into the opening of his exclusive machine (look closely, the machine is labeled Brad), then finally lifts the cup with his veiny muscular forearm delightfully accented by some old hippie leather bracelets * a deep as a Dixie cup look of satisfaction in his surgically enhanced yet still squinty eyes.

* bracelet resembles a “scare um, » popularized by crazed beatle fans like my sister . A simple piece of leather with four knots representing each beatle. The wearer was duty bound to wear it all the time to « scare” “harm » from them and keep them all safe.

I guess somewhere over the years a couple of girls may have lost a couple of knots in the bracelet … RIP John and George

by Anonymousreply 92January 23, 2022 9:40 AM

[Quote]This thread is frau central.

Then why are you here?

by Anonymousreply 93January 23, 2022 9:47 AM

R92, the other thing I noticed about that commercial (didn’t notice the bracelets or the machine’s name!) is that we are shown - in a few shots - the empty table and chairs outside. There’s a long dining table outside of the kitchen where Brad is enjoying his solo cup of coffee. It has many chairs amd could seat his large family, but it’s empty. Brad jets off to town on his motorcycle and comes home to a silent and empty house.

He looks happy

by Anonymousreply 94January 23, 2022 10:19 AM

It's disturbing how he changes his personality and looks so much to suit each relationship. There are whole illustrated articles about the phenomenon yet Brad is never accused of being borderline. He also has moronic tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 95January 23, 2022 12:41 PM

He does change into whoever he is dating. Brad used to have a circle of male friends and he was really good friends with Melissa Etheridge, probably better he let that go because she is nuts. When he got with Jolie they all disappeared. Etheridge even complained about it. Then he got awful tattoos and started traveling around with the child army. He and Jolie lived in their own bubble. I do find it interesting that she is the one who pulled the plug on the relationship, not him.

by Anonymousreply 96January 23, 2022 1:35 PM

I always though Brad was super overrated. I got so sick of the “Omg. He’s the world’s hottest man” nonsense that his PR team would put out. Half the guys at my local gay bar look better than him (when he was younger, not now).

by Anonymousreply 97January 23, 2022 1:41 PM

R96, I was just going to mention Melissa Etheridge and her remarks about Brad's disappearance after he got with Angelina. Angelina does apparently have some friends...isn't Mindy Cohn a friend?

by Anonymousreply 98January 23, 2022 2:01 PM

R65 He is pretty good in Ray Donovan as well. Hammy, but I’ve known old Boston and NY guys in real life that act just like that.

by Anonymousreply 99January 23, 2022 2:03 PM

[quote] It's disturbing how he changes his personality and looks so much to suit each relationship. There are whole illustrated articles about the phenomenon yet Brad is never accused of being borderline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100January 23, 2022 2:47 PM

He was good friends with Melissa Etheridge? He truly ain't straight.

by Anonymousreply 101January 23, 2022 4:18 PM

[quote] I do find it interesting that she is the one who pulled the plug on the relationship, not him.

I think he was having an outside relationship with another woman. I am sure they've had 3-ways, but AJ was always involved as 1 of the 3. I think Brad went outside the marriage, secretly, and got bonded somewhat with someone else.

By the time they got married, they both seemed unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 102January 23, 2022 5:49 PM

[quote] He also has moronic tattoos.

This is true.

by Anonymousreply 103January 23, 2022 6:08 PM

[quote] It's disturbing how he changes his personality and looks so much to suit each relationship. There are whole illustrated articles about the phenomenon yet Brad is never accused of being borderline. He also has moronic tattoos.

That's not borderline. He's just the submissive in his relationship. A lot of people follow whatever their partner wants. If he was borderline he would be threatening suicide or homicide, staging incidents for attention, beating his kids and getting into violent fights.

by Anonymousreply 104January 23, 2022 6:14 PM

That photo isn't a good representation R100 because the pic of him and JA is a casual photo on the street, and the one with AJ they're clearly at some sort of event. Did he also dress like AJ in casual settings?

by Anonymousreply 105January 23, 2022 6:27 PM

I remember an interview with Robert Redford, who was talking about Brad Pitt. Redford said that there is a physical resemblance between the 2, (there is). They were both on A River Runs Through It. I think Redford played Pitt's father, I think.

Anyway, Redford compared himself to Pitt, said that b/c he grew up in LA, he wasn't impressed with it (LA, Hollywood life), like Brad was. (That's my summary.)

by Anonymousreply 106January 23, 2022 6:31 PM

[quote] I do find it interesting that she is the one who pulled the plug on the relationship, not him.

I told you bitches a long time ago, when Pitt first upgraded to Jolie from Aniston that, one day, she'd dump his ass.

I'll reserve commenting on Pitt's reported drinking and Jolie purporting he was abusive to the children.

I do not reserve stating that Pitt's good looks mask a very boring, unexciting personality. Hell, the 10lb bag of powdered cement leaning against the corner of my garage has more charisma than Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 107January 23, 2022 6:34 PM

R105, this pretty much sums things up as far as his morphing....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 23, 2022 6:40 PM

R106 Robert Redford appears briefly at the end of A River Runs Through It playing the older version of Craig Sheffer's character. He also narrates the film as that character looking back at his life.

by Anonymousreply 109January 23, 2022 6:42 PM

Brad was and is handsome but he's not beautiful or this god amongst men. He was soap opera handsome when young. He is also mostly a bland actor. He was charming in Thelma and Louise, A River Runs Through It, 12 Monkeys and Fight Club. He looks better today me with age on him and developed some sex appeal in Once Upon A Time in Hollywood. His next role should be an aged gay porn star in the 70s.

by Anonymousreply 110January 23, 2022 6:43 PM

After such an excruciating marriage to borderline Angelina, he's got to be scared to death he'll encounter another one.

by Anonymousreply 111January 23, 2022 6:45 PM

The only time I ever though Pitt looked like one of his gf's was when Goop cut off her hair for Sliding Doors, as shown in the first pic on R108's link. Her had short hair for a couple of years by then, so he wasn't copying her.

In other pics, like the one with him and Aniston in cargo pants above. Cargo pants were trendy in the early-2000s, among men and women. Even my mom owned a pair they were so ubiquitous and she is hardly a person that follows trends.

by Anonymousreply 112January 23, 2022 6:46 PM

In other pics, like the one with Aniston above, he and whatever wife/girlfriend he's with are just wearing that days trends.*

by Anonymousreply 113January 23, 2022 6:47 PM

R109, I’ve seen that film 10x and Redford didn’t play the older Norman. Redford just narrated and of course directed.

Garrett Hedlund resembles Brad a bit to me, and Benecio Del Toro in younger years does as well..

by Anonymousreply 114January 23, 2022 6:48 PM

R19 Except, he's not bisexual just because you say he is.

by Anonymousreply 115January 23, 2022 6:51 PM

R114 I thought he played the old man at the end, but looking at YouTube, you're right. That is definitely NOT him.

In my defense, I haven't seen the movie in about 25 years.

by Anonymousreply 116January 23, 2022 6:52 PM

Brad Pitt vs. Robert Redford. Redford's more handsome, IMO. Why? Maybe a more chiseled jawline and a better facial expression. Redford appears more intelligent and mysterious than Brad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 23, 2022 6:57 PM

Redford has more character (well sun damage) for sure. Brad is more Ken doll.

by Anonymousreply 118January 23, 2022 6:59 PM

[Quote]Brad was and is handsome but he's not beautiful or this god amongst men.

He was gorgeous in Legends of the Fall. There're only three men who can pull of long hair, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and Taylor Kitsch and Brad looked amazing with his Legends of the Fall hair.

by Anonymousreply 119January 23, 2022 7:02 PM

R119 All of those men look way more handsome with short hair to me.

Native American men are the only men to me who can pull long hair. Some white guys like Joe Dallesandro pull it out and black guys like Snoop Dogg too.

by Anonymousreply 120January 23, 2022 7:04 PM

His character in Legends of the Fall was so annoying and such a spoiled brat that it ruined any beauty he had.

by Anonymousreply 121January 23, 2022 7:05 PM

Brad was gorgeous in Legends of the Fall, with the long hair. But, IMO, he looked dumb, throughout.

Also, Aidan Quinn was so damn beautiful in that Legends as well. It was kind of a wasted role for him to play a simp vis-a-vis Brad (dumb facial expression throughout, gorgeous though).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 23, 2022 7:08 PM

Legends of the Fall potential but the whole love triangle was boring and I disliked Brad's character. The father, youngest brother and their Native American ranch hand were more interesting. Film was corny in the end.

by Anonymousreply 123January 23, 2022 7:11 PM

Johnny Depp was only hot in the 80s with short hair and looking like a wholesome 80s twink. An improved version of Ralph Macchio. Brad was way hotter with short hair or a shaved head around the late 90s and early 2000s. But speaking from a gay male perspective. It seems straight women love long hair on men more.

by Anonymousreply 124January 23, 2022 7:13 PM

Legends of the Fall was more like a Lifetime channel movie than a theater release.

by Anonymousreply 125January 23, 2022 7:15 PM

[Quote]Johnny Depp was only hot in the 80s with short hair and looking like a wholesome 80s twink.

Ahm, you have obviously never seen Chocolat.

Legends of the Fall is a dumb movie, but I still like it. But I'm probably also the only person who enjoys Meet Joe Black.

by Anonymousreply 126January 23, 2022 7:17 PM

No worries, R116. It was this guy. That scene always chokes me up.

R122, that was interesting to me too. Aidan Quinn was gorgeous and the fact that his character played second fiddle to Brad’s was puzzling. I guess Tristan was the coveted bad boy. I liked the film, but I didn’t understand why they were all so stuck on Susanna, mainly Alfred who had a ton more options. Brad’s character didn’t look back and just moved on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 23, 2022 7:18 PM

He was sex during the Y2K era. I think gays started really thirsting after him as Tyler Durden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128January 23, 2022 7:19 PM

Yeah he was hot in Fight Club. Legends of the Fall is super embarrassing, like a clearance bin drugstore romance novel

by Anonymousreply 129January 23, 2022 7:23 PM

As a young gay I related to Fight Club. Then I read the book written by a gay man and Tyler is clearly meant to embody the masculine alpha male that straight men want to be and that gay men want to be with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130January 23, 2022 7:24 PM

[Quote]Aidan Quinn was gorgeous and the fact that his character played second fiddle to Brad’s was puzzling.

Aidan Quinn had creepy eyes in Legends of the Fall and was a boring politician. Tristan had that country boy charm that obviously impressed sophisticated Susanna. The youngest brother was a wimp and I don't even remember his name.

Legends of the Fall is corny, but interesting that some of the biggest stars of the 90s signed up for this. A young Brad Pitt in 2010s would probably only star in Captain America 1-10.

by Anonymousreply 131January 23, 2022 7:35 PM

Johnny was hot in Nightmare on Elm Street, Private Resort, 21 Jump Street, Arizona Dream and Cry-Baby.

With long hair he looked unkempt and his beard was always patchy and looked bad. Just like Brad Pitt and Keanu Reeves, the long hair and beard really adds nothing and with them it looks greasy and uncombed. They need detangler, shampoo, conditioner and oil. I noticed gays with long hair tend to take care of it better.

by Anonymousreply 132January 23, 2022 7:39 PM

Aidan Quinn did look like he could have been Anthony Hopkins' / Hannibal Lechter's son (Legends of Fall). I still think he (AQ) was super-handsome, though.

by Anonymousreply 133January 23, 2022 7:41 PM

My browser cut off part of the title and I was sure it’s was going to say:

Brad Pitt's Biggest Problem Finding… His Dick.

by Anonymousreply 134January 23, 2022 8:06 PM

R119 You are right. Only those three men can pull of having long hair. They are the only three men in the world who can do it. No one else can.

by Anonymousreply 135January 24, 2022 7:21 AM

A hot native American guy with long shiny hair is an incredible look. Like 1980s/early 90s Wes Studi

by Anonymousreply 136January 25, 2022 12:27 AM

90s Roger Howarth is the sexist long-hair guy I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 137January 25, 2022 12:51 AM

New couple alert! She has 5 year old son just like his previous model girlfriend and Angelina also had a son when they started dating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 26, 2022 9:29 PM

That’s cool about Lykke Li I guess. I have never heard anything bad about her.

by Anonymousreply 139January 26, 2022 9:55 PM

Not sure that’s true. I heard that rumor months ago. One would think it would’ve come out way before this. The sources aren’t reliable.

by Anonymousreply 140January 26, 2022 10:24 PM

I hope it’s true, he needs to move on with his life forget about the borderline wife and kids who loathes and will eventually tell all about him being a “bad person” when they get older.

by Anonymousreply 141January 26, 2022 10:40 PM

There was some gossip on celebrity blog deuxmoi that Brad Pitt was at a private party with Mary Kate Olsen and there was some tension when Lykke Li showed up although BP and LL are apparently just friends. I don't remember all the details, but the weirdest thing about this scenario: who knew BP and the Olsens were friends and hang out together? Also, BP is fucking an Olsen twin? Is Mary Kate the twin that was married to that creepy older Sarkozy brother? Why are these weirdos so attracted to middle aged men/grandpas?

by Anonymousreply 142January 27, 2022 11:32 AM

Brad’s sources denied it and he is too traumatized to date another famous woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 27, 2022 9:49 PM

I knew it was bullshit. Isn’t most of that deuxmoi site made up? The story of Brad talking to MK and drinking and smoking weed reeked of bullshit. He’s in a custody fight where one of the central issues is his substance abuse. Doubt he would be stupid enough to publicly drink and smoke weed.

by Anonymousreply 144January 28, 2022 4:44 AM

Mary Kate was probably dating Heath Ledger right before he died. That might have stayed under the radar except that Ledger's masseuse called MK first, instead of calling 911 (when finding Ledger's dead body).

Brad dated Juliette Lewis when she was 16 or 17 and he was 27. MK is not that young, but she appears young and is young compared to Brad. I can believe they've dated.

Then again, it could be unfounded rumors.

by Anonymousreply 145January 28, 2022 4:52 AM

Angelina fans believe it’s a PR distraction because Brad’s child therapists who accused Angelina of PA are being investigated and the court are in her favor and has recently approved of something. It’s sad that everything hasn’t gone Brad’s way, but there is nothing he can do, he needs to let go.

by Anonymousreply 146January 29, 2022 1:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!