Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Demi, Demi what are you doing?

I know you're brave for raising awareness of fat-shaming, being Bi, lesbian, Pan-sexual, sexually assaulted, drug abuse, recovery, relapsing, recovering,, almost dying, non-binary, being hyper-femme, singing to a ghost to help it overcome trauma, alien bigotry, and finding your true self, but what are you doing in that pic? 👇 A spider?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2022 9:37 AM

When did she get so huge?? I knew she’d thickened up some, but now she is just getting gross. She must have been passed around like the peace pipe by Hollywood pedos! She is batshit.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2022 3:51 AM

same thing happened to Jazz Jennings

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2022 3:52 AM

r1 crazy or desperate attention whore upset that brit brit is getting more thus copying her routine.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2022 3:54 AM

She's sabotaging herself. She's daring people to call her out, but all she hears from them is that "they're" so inspirational for being her true self. She'll keep pushing it until she's stopped.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2022 3:57 AM

Is this the one who gets raped all the time?

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2022 3:58 AM

Here's the pic from my (OP) broken link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2022 3:58 AM

baby dyke in training

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2022 4:04 AM

Thats a very large girl

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2022 4:05 AM

Thiçcccccccc

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2022 4:09 AM

that's a girl?

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2022 4:10 AM

If she wasn't such an annoying, self-centered bitch, I'd actually feel sorry for her downward-spiraling mental situation. But she is, so there ya go.

Absolutely NO self-awareness, or consideration for anyone other than her own incessantly-traumatized self.

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2022 4:14 AM

They need to get back on the coke stat.

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2022 5:09 AM

They’re our generation’s Sinead O’Connor, minus the talent.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2022 5:18 AM

And the beauty. Even in her happier days Demi was always frumpy.

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2022 5:43 AM

Christ. I thought you meant Demi Moore and I wouldn't have disagreed.

Lovato, unfortunately, probably has the fat fireplug "Mamacita" genes that include a hefty, inflated second chin and two-bus seat wide girth

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2022 6:15 AM

Cali-sober brings the munchies.

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2022 6:31 AM

This bitch is so DESPERATE for attention that I wouldn't put it past her to have alerted or purposely made herself available for The Paps to take these pictures. Then she'll wait for what's sure to be a negative reaction online. All to set her up to play her favorite position.... VICTIM. I give it 2 days before she's in her social media crying about being "body shamed" and discussing young girls withbeating disorders.

Fellow Shameless Attention Whore, Tyra Banks played out this same ruse 15 years ago. After a weight gain she (or her people) alerted The Paps when & where she'd be frolicking on the beach. She purposely wore what looked like the most unflattering maternity swimsuit she could find. Then she went on her talk show a few days later and gave a hysterical performance centered around her being the victim of bodyshamimg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2022 7:27 AM

I'm sure by now they is entitled to a large family discount card.

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2022 7:39 AM

R12 Fellow crazy person azelia banks said rihanna got fat because the coke couldn't keep her thin anymore, I belive it, she hasn't been thin since turning 30, but I think demi got fat for being sober.

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2022 7:58 AM

r19 sober? So many more still believe that was a stunt especially when she dressed up and called the paps before going... and the alleged partying that happened when she got out. Girl always had thunder thighs, so it was just a matter of a time, sober or not. IT's likely why she came out as nonbinary because those girls always look marshmallows. this is all performance art. she just needs to hook up with a match of ego like shia la douche to get her career back on track. her only fans left are lesbians and we know they're too cheap to invest in anything.

by Anonymousreply 20January 18, 2022 8:14 AM

I remember when she was semi-attractive. She looks like a run-of-the-mill college SJW now.

by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2022 9:29 AM

Didn't we just have an enormous (no pun) thread on Demi and that stupid spider tattoo and all her other recent bullshit? I don't feel like this bitch is important enough to have multiple threads about her. She's just some former C-list celebrity with a personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2022 9:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!