Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pharma Bro on Hulu

Anyone watch it?

DL poster-monster-turned-piñata Milo Donkeytooth has a prominent spot in it, hilariously interviewed to position him as the more credible than Martin Shkreli.

I forgot that Shkreli was an alt-right Nazi troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2022 7:30 AM

Backpfeifengesicht: The Movie

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2022 12:35 AM

I had to turn it off. This fucker is so vile. Has he been viciously raped in prison yet?

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2022 12:36 AM

The documentarian’s approach is to somehow maintain that this guy can’t just be a complete sociopath. But ultimately he gives up.

All these slugs that thrive on the negative attention of being cruel and terrible people don’t deserve sympathy. They are pathetic and usually unrepentant, but it doesn’t mean they deserve anything but pity.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2022 1:02 AM

I don’t understand the filmmaker’s extensive insertion of himself into the film, I’m tiered of documentary makers who make themselves part of the story. What happened to being an objective chronicler of their subject?

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2022 8:04 PM

I think he was in it too much as well. I think it was to give the doc more substance, since it was pretty much a forgone conclusion that MS is a giant dick.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2022 8:08 PM

It just wasn’t very good at all, there seemed to be no work there other then combing through social media footage. Lazy filmmaking at its worst, it’s hard to believe he’s a somewhat celebrated filmmaker.

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2022 8:14 PM

Can we just call the "documentarian" the creepy stalker that he was? Moving into his building to bring him beers?

by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2022 1:39 AM

Marty was just ordered to return 64 million.......LINK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2022 3:25 AM

The girls who dated him are crazy

by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2022 4:44 AM

He’s an example of how social media pulls the curtain back too far. He’s obviously a genius and if his skills were funneled into a good cause it could be beneficial for many. It shows how the low iq basic bitches band together against anyone smarter than them.

by Anonymousreply 10January 28, 2022 4:49 AM

R8, at least he's got a bed and 3 squares day, so this is working out very well for him.

by Anonymousreply 11January 28, 2022 6:29 AM

r8 still think the reason people were so pissed because his price jacking revealed how much of a norm it is - obviously, not at the extremes which he did. But over half of the u.s.' congress is financially invested in big pharma... some even sit on boards because of how much stock they own while they're the ones floating medical reforms that never reform this problem. big pharma and insurance. wake me when a big politician decides to follow a health plan at the lowest rung of the public (welfare) system for the duration of their political career. I'd watch a documentary on that.

by Anonymousreply 12January 28, 2022 7:22 AM

Isn't he out in 3 years?...

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2022 7:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!