Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I fucking hate anyone younger than Gen X.

Lemme guess, her whole fatuous existence is consumed with IG, TikTok and Snapchat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2022 6:45 AM

The younger generation are idiots.

They are getting stupider every year!

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2022 9:23 PM

Hey! Don't write us all off! I've never driven on a frozen river. 😄

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2022 9:34 PM

That GenX would morph into a worse version of Boomers in every way was never in doubt. And it's only just beginning.

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2022 9:38 PM

Gen Z’s hostility to anyone not in their age zone is remarkable. They are fucking savage with the put downs too. Sometimes hilariously so. Very disillusioned generation.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2022 9:50 PM

It would have been the same earlier

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2022 9:51 PM

Someone could probably put a photo of a fat MAGAT in a red hat and wonder what happened to the old generations?

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2022 10:00 PM

Gen Xers and Boomers are largely responsible for why the state of the world is in the shit it's in right now. The silent and greatest generation produced shitty admonitions that will destroy humanity as we know it on their way out.

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2022 10:35 PM

^ I meant "abominations," but admonitions from the "War on Drugs" hypocrite crowd works too.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2022 10:36 PM

At first I thought that photo was an outtake of Ali from "Love Story." Generations apart, but I sense the same mental cluelessness.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2022 1:22 AM

Every generation is stupid. Once you accept 95% of human beings are morons and followers and that it's not exclusive to any generation. You'll be a lot more happier. You should hate everyone equally. It's the same 1% has been oppressing the world for centuries. Boomers never had that power.

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2022 6:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!