Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I wish I would see girls arguing like this…

I would stand and laugh the entire time as they screech and yell 😂😂😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2022 1:50 AM

Yes, the best part was how hysterical girl ran off at the end. It was like Napoleon Dynamite. Hahahhahahaha

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2022 8:37 PM

What are they saying? #marblemouths

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2022 8:49 PM

very happy I never witness this

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2022 8:51 PM

Good Lord. Gen Z can't even fight satisfactorily. With millennial bitches, they would at least be on the ground with hair pulling and slaps

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2022 8:54 PM

Same girl?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2022 8:55 PM

The blonde looks like a nasty dyke.

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2022 9:05 PM

I think its mother and daughter, no? I've heard it hundreds of times between my sisters and their daughters. It's vile.

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2022 9:09 PM

I called a woman a Karen yesterday when she went all Karen on a friend and me when we were walking urban ravine trails. She fucking lost it. Our dogs were off leash because we were going up a semi-slippery path and the dogs, being labs and in love with snow and the woods, pull. She passed us at top speed, babbling into her earbuds on a call - then the dogs ran past her on either side of her. She did not fall. Understandably she was annoyed and absolutely we were in the wrong, the dogs should have been leashed. We both apologized and tried to explain, if not excuse, but she needed her moment. And then she wouldn't let it go. Started getting all Karen. I wasn't sure how many times we were supposed to apologized so then I said: We hear you. We've apologized. Let's just keep going. And she kept going, but not in the movement sense. And in my head, I knew what was coming. It would be my Karen moment. I was living history. And I knew, when I said, her head would explode. So I said it: OK, Karen, let it go. WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? I HEARD WHAT YOU CALLED ME! (and then she starts lunging toward us.). I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS! So I said Good, then you'll know why I said it. She stomped off.

It was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2022 9:11 PM

Girl with shorter hair is not a dyke but definitely has trouble getting with guys due to her personality which she makes up for by masturbating to m/m fanfic from Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2022 9:13 PM

I fully expect to see r8 in a McDonalds brawl TikTok in the near future.

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2022 9:15 PM

R10, I pick my battles. A Karen in full flight is actually somewhat terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2022 9:17 PM

They are hormonal females. Keep away!

by Anonymousreply 12January 17, 2022 9:45 PM

This is what happens when you can’t get into Berkeley or Stanford.

by Anonymousreply 13January 17, 2022 10:14 PM

Women hating other women detesting themselves because they're women.

by Anonymousreply 14January 17, 2022 10:19 PM

I liked the short haired girl

by Anonymousreply 15January 17, 2022 10:45 PM

Oh please, R9. Nerdy girls like that are catnip to a lot of guys. She probably has a string of awkward but tight bodied acne faces begging her to take their call and surprisingly big dicks.

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2022 12:32 AM

C'mon, the runner de-escalated the fight.

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2022 12:42 AM

The ear-piercing shrieking most white women communicate with is unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2022 12:44 AM

Meh..what do you expect from USF? The joke here is that it stands for University of Stupid Filipinos

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2022 12:50 AM

This is how the sistas would've settled it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 18, 2022 1:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2022 1:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!