Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's Be Public Transport

I'm the child on it that serves as your reason for supporting abortion, euthanasia and the death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2022 11:21 PM

I am the 3 dollar fair that must be paid in exact change. If you are even one dime short, you can’t get on. Unless you are a disgusting, unwashed insane hobo in which case I don’t exist and you can ride for free.

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2022 8:11 PM

I'm the performers. I'm always terrible.

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2022 8:18 PM

I'm the assaults and stabbings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2022 8:29 PM

I'm the abundant psychotic disorders. I'm poorly medicated.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2022 8:32 PM

I'm Trump Trash, slavering with rage at the thought of communist buses and trains when a coal-rolling pick-up is all any red-blooded Amurican needs.

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2022 11:15 PM

I am a beautiful train ride, not in the US, where I will wake up in another city, on time, with enough money left over from my ticket to buy a tasty sandwich and a drink drink, and maybe get home again, wherever that is...

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2022 11:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!