Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Here is one of the pedophiles who molested Corey Haim

His name is Dominick Brascia. He played Joey in Friday the 13th: A New Beginning.

I can’t believe that Corey Haim would consent (to the extent that he could where it wasn’t legal for him to consent) to putting out for… THAT.

Well, I shall no longer feel bad for Joey when I watch this scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2022 9:35 PM

I don’t believe he did it.

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2022 7:09 PM

r1 is this another on the feldman list that includes virtually everyone except for michael jackson?

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2022 7:14 PM

You mean the fat, OP?

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2022 7:16 PM

I don’t think Dominic did anything. This site is a good read.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2022 7:19 PM

I think so R2. He was Corey F’s roommate.

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2022 7:28 PM

Dominick Brascia told me in the early 1990's that Charlie Sheen raped Haim while they were filming that movie. He also claimed that Corey Haim propositioned him (Dominick) when Haim was still underage but Brascia rebuffed him. He also told me that the editor of one of the teen fan magazines (Tiger Beat maybe) would feature boys on page 69 that he had sex with. Before you dismiss the claim of C.H. wanting to have sex with D.B., young victims of abuse sometimes will try to show affection (in the form of sex) to anybody is kind and sympathetic towards them.

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2022 7:50 PM

Been said a million times, but despite what happened to him it was obvious that Haim had a beautiful soul, and he was a joy to watch on film. His vibrant spirit is missed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2022 8:10 PM

Blah, blah, blah.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2022 9:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!