Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Florida Republican who was defeated by 59 percentage points in a congressional special election won't concede

And so it begins...

A Florida Republican who last Tuesday lost a congressional special election by a landslide in a heavily Democratic district has declined to concede the race, according to CBS Miami.

Sheila Cherfilus-McCormick — a Democrat who pledged to fight for $1,000 monthly checks for Americans and who backs progressive policies such as the Green New Deal and "Medicare for All" — easily defeated the Republican Jason Mariner in the race to succeed the Rep. Alcee Hastings, who died in April.

With all precincts reporting, Cherfilus-McCormick defeated Mariner 78.7% to 19.6% in Florida's 20th District — a 59.1-percentage-point victory. She received 43,663 votes to her opponent's 10,883 votes.

But in a move reminiscent of former President Donald Trump, who continues to dispute his election loss to President Joe Biden, Mariner has made claims of irregularities in the South Florida district.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 17, 2022 10:53 PM

Republicans don't believe in democracy.

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2022 6:31 PM

"I need you to find 30,000 votes"

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2022 6:31 PM

The damage that the fetid orange bubo has inflicted on this country will take decades to fully appreciate.

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2022 6:33 PM

This creep is a convicted felon. He should not have even been allowed to run for this or any other election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2022 6:34 PM

I'll say it ! he's HAWT !

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2022 6:36 PM

He's DL hot.

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2022 6:36 PM

He's s saggy titted lowlife.

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2022 6:37 PM

Doesn't matter whether he concedes or not -- she won by a huge margin.

Of course, she's a CEO and worth millions. I'm actually kind of surprised she's a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2022 6:38 PM

Even some CEOs have had it with Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2022 6:40 PM

[quote] pledged to fight for $1,000 monthly checks for Americans and who backs progressive policies such as the Green New Deal and "Medicare for All"

That's the way. Promise tons of free stuff paid for by somebody else

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2022 6:44 PM

I'm on Team Stud Muffin in this fracas.

by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2022 6:47 PM

This smug cocksucker gives off the same look as another smug cocksucker; Trump Jr. Two pigs in a blanket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 17, 2022 6:49 PM

Id gladly chew on those saggy titties R7 ! And finger fuck him while I do it. He may be a loathsome piece of shit,but Id have that cutie squealing like a stuck pig .

by Anonymousreply 13January 17, 2022 7:07 PM

Not much of a choice, really, a delusional alt left moron who will embarrass herself and the Democratic party and accomplish nothing, or a criminal, insipid, racist alt right moron. Sad that its come to this.

by Anonymousreply 14January 17, 2022 7:12 PM

Lol he is not hot. And he has a congressional flag tattoo? Puke.

by Anonymousreply 15January 17, 2022 7:22 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^

Speak for yourself R15. He’s hot enough, and disgusting at the same time. Definitely worth a fist up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 16January 17, 2022 7:25 PM

[quote]And he has a congressional flag tattoo?

Confederate flag.

I'm aware of a Congressional flag.

by Anonymousreply 17January 17, 2022 7:39 PM

R14: There is no such as the alt left, you both sides troll cunt. Die a wicked death.

by Anonymousreply 18January 17, 2022 7:43 PM

He is probably used to being defeated by 69

by Anonymousreply 19January 17, 2022 7:45 PM

R27 aha yes I meant confederate - Mondays ;)

by Anonymousreply 20January 17, 2022 7:54 PM

Guess he is taking the Stacy Abrams route.

by Anonymousreply 21January 17, 2022 7:59 PM

[quote]There is no such as the alt left, you both sides troll cunt.

R18 You might want to Google it, fucktard.

by Anonymousreply 22January 17, 2022 8:01 PM

[quote] Of course, she's a CEO and worth millions. I'm actually kind of surprised she's a Democrat

Yeah people thought Kristen Sinema was a democrat, too.

by Anonymousreply 23January 17, 2022 9:25 PM

The evil, stupid and ugly Laura Loomer backed this shit-stain. She seems blissfully unaware that people in Palm Beach are not going to vote for someone who looks like a carny no matter what his politics are.

by Anonymousreply 24January 17, 2022 10:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!