Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Profile of Bruce Bozzi in the NYTImes

He's the husband of superagent (and Carrie Fisher's ex) Bryan Lourd, and the BFF of Andy Cohen, whom he's hung out with on Barry Diller's yacht. He loves to hang with his dear pals SJP and Jennifer Aniston.

He has a body of death even still, but the close-ups of him in the article show his face looks a bit odd now (I think he's had work done, which is too bad--he was stunningly handsome in his youth). He sounds like a nice person, if incredibly thirsty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 26, 2022 6:12 AM

The Times is trash, but they vote Dem so it makes it ok

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2022 1:36 AM

Oh.

Her.

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2022 1:42 AM

From the looks of that face he spends more time under the knife than he does at work. That face is fried, dyed, and laid to the side.

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2022 1:45 AM

I always have to remind myself when I see his name that he's not the Playgirl model Brian Buzzini.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2022 1:47 AM

I wanted to post this article yesterday but don't have the patience to cut and paste the entire thing. My big take-away was...why was this written? To publicize his podcast? Just to show the unwashed masses what it's like to live a life of unending privilege? Usually these profiles are tied to some upcoming project but this guy just has a pilates class next Tuesday so I don't know why he merited an interview.

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2022 1:49 AM

I'd rather read about Ruth Buzzi.

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2022 1:50 AM

Is he Italian?

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2022 1:51 AM

I met him socially with Bryan a few times. He’s not a bad guy. Bryan is quiet. Bruce loves to drink and be the party boy but he’s harmless. They’re nice guys all in all.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2022 1:58 AM

It's still weird that Bryan was married to Carrie Fisher.

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2022 2:04 AM

Well, the Tay-Tay thread says that it was "an arrangement" from the off.

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2022 2:05 AM

R5 the reporter and the editor were social climbing. That’s why.

by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2022 2:10 AM

So he’s has the same dick in him as been in Princess Leia. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 12January 17, 2022 2:14 AM

He's about 2 surgeries away from looking like the Calvin Klein.

by Anonymousreply 13January 17, 2022 2:17 AM

Think he'll trade the hubby in for a jailbait underwear model to make the resemblance complete?

by Anonymousreply 14January 17, 2022 2:21 AM

I saw his mom in Evita at the Burt Reynolds dinner theatre!

by Anonymousreply 15January 17, 2022 2:24 AM

Tay-Tay?

by Anonymousreply 16January 17, 2022 2:36 AM

Taylor Lautner and Tay Dome, their engagement thread.

by Anonymousreply 17January 17, 2022 2:40 AM

I don’t know about that mouth, it looks like a torn sack. It seems to take up a lot of space on that face!

by Anonymousreply 18January 17, 2022 2:55 AM

How'd Carrie Fisher get suckered into marrying a gay guy? You'd think she'd have around enough to spot them. (too high to notice?)

by Anonymousreply 19January 17, 2022 2:55 AM

How is "Bozzi" pronounced?

In Italian, it would sound like BOAT-zee. In America, you might say BOZ-zee or BOW-zee. Anyone know for sure?

by Anonymousreply 20January 17, 2022 3:26 AM

"The Times is trash, but they vote Dem so it makes it ok"

Are you the troll who keeps posting links from Daily Fail and the New York Post?

by Anonymousreply 21January 17, 2022 3:28 AM

It's pronounced "Throatwarbler Mangrove."

by Anonymousreply 22January 17, 2022 3:28 AM

There is one topic, however, that Mr. Bozzi froze up around: Mr. Lourd, who declined to be interviewed for this article.

Whenever I steered the conversation toward their life together — they dated for 10 years before marrying — Mr. Bozzi politely shut it down. “I don’t want to talk too much about that whole side of my life,” he said. “Our life is great. I’m a really lucky guy.”

Weird as fuck. He couldn't say a few nice words about his husband for a puff piece? Bruce sounds like Julia Roberts in Sleeping With the Enemy.

by Anonymousreply 23January 17, 2022 3:32 AM

Met him at a party once (he was with Andy). He was quite nice and polite and outgoing. He kind of did the talking for Andy who was being a twat.

by Anonymousreply 24January 17, 2022 3:54 AM

R4 just look at Bozzi’s bad plastic surgery and overuse of injectables and you will mover confuse him with Brian Buzzini. He does sound insufferable, and the NYT must need to fill some empty pages if it is posting that shit profile.

by Anonymousreply 25January 17, 2022 4:12 AM

He looks like a burn victim

by Anonymousreply 26January 17, 2022 4:35 AM

Older men should never dye their hair. It is always so obvious, and it makes them look insecure. Insecurity is not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 27January 17, 2022 7:11 AM

So vapid. He and Schock are surely flipping out as they age. Can’t be, or look, 21 forever, though both try and don’t succeed.

by Anonymousreply 28January 17, 2022 7:23 AM

plastic surgery and fillers just don't work on men (I guess some women can get away with it but men, nah.)

I remember reading Kenny Rogers regretted doing it.

by Anonymousreply 29January 17, 2022 7:34 AM

R8 If you meet their standards, I'm sure they are.

by Anonymousreply 30January 17, 2022 9:19 AM

[quote]From the looks of that face he spends more time under the knife than he does at work.

I knew him in passing at Gold’s Gym in Hollywood.

We’d say hi and chat.

He was nice and good looking.

One time, he was very close to my face for some reason - I think he was spotting me or something, I can’t remember why exactly, but I remember blurting out that he had the most perfect nose.

I jokingly asked if he was born with it, not really considering that it might be rhinoplasty, it looked totally natural.

He FLIPPED out.

“You don’t ask someone a question like that - what is wrong with you?!”

I said something like, “What - it’s a great nose!”

“Still, you just don’t ask that!”

I thought to myself, ‘touchy-touchy!’

by Anonymousreply 31January 17, 2022 10:39 AM

This was decades ago, btw.^^

by Anonymousreply 32January 17, 2022 10:44 AM

Lord that woman has to be at least 85% plastic at this point.

by Anonymousreply 33January 17, 2022 10:46 AM

Does SJP have a single friend who is not a celeb or power broker? Sure, she can pull out one or two “friends”with whom she speaks once a year, but her bread and butter are people who can advance her career. Hard to love her.

by Anonymousreply 34January 17, 2022 11:53 PM

She had some friends in Ireland but Matthew ran them over.

by Anonymousreply 35January 17, 2022 11:54 PM

How old is he? I was not able to read the article, so pardon me if it stated his age.

by Anonymousreply 36January 18, 2022 12:03 AM

Vapid, fatuous and egregiously uninteresting. There's absolutely nothing about this overprivileged queen that merits a NYT profile.

Bryan Lourde must've twisted someone's arm for this puff piece. Was it Bruce's birthday?

by Anonymousreply 37January 18, 2022 12:16 AM

He's 39.

by Anonymousreply 38January 18, 2022 12:17 AM

I'm not into the DL constant hate of other gay men, but I was shocked he's 55. I would have guessed 62 with the plastic surgery face.

Also, anyone who chooses Andy C as a best friend has dubious taste.

by Anonymousreply 39January 18, 2022 12:18 AM

Is 55 and 62 a big difference?

by Anonymousreply 40January 18, 2022 12:19 AM

He’s friends with the Bomer-Halls family, too. There are pictures of their kids playing together.

by Anonymousreply 41January 18, 2022 12:47 AM

I’d like to have a charmed life!

by Anonymousreply 42January 18, 2022 12:48 AM

His face suggests turmoil.

by Anonymousreply 43January 18, 2022 1:17 AM

Seems like he’s someone who knows someone who knows someone but good for him. I don’t begrudge anyone their advantages but my goodness this was fatuous and dull. I stopped reading when the writer reminded him he was on the record. I know entertainment reporters are notorious for being in bed with their subjects but it was ridiculous to write that he warned him.

I’d rather read about the gay fireman, accountant, librarian, rocket scientist, hospital orderly who goes home and watches tv.

by Anonymousreply 44January 18, 2022 1:30 AM

[Quote] who goes home and watches tv.

No you wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 45January 18, 2022 1:52 AM

Give me a little room here, will ya?

by Anonymousreply 46January 18, 2022 2:03 AM

He looked great then....embalmed.

Middle-aged men who dye their hair always pick that deep chestnut color. It looks so fake especially outdoors in natural light. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 47January 18, 2022 6:30 AM

He is a very nice guy who Andy Cohen used for access to people he could use for social climbing and career advancement.

by Anonymousreply 48January 18, 2022 6:34 AM

Anderson Cooper once described one of Andy Cohen's parties saying that Bruce Bozzi will have his shirt off within the first 10 minutes. (and that Andy always invites people that don't get along so they'll be a fight)

by Anonymousreply 49January 18, 2022 6:34 AM

Oh, AC's got Cohen pegged--no pun.

Stern asked Cooper why he and Cohen never hooked up (dumb but that's how straight men think), and Cooper said someone tried to hook them up a long time ago. From their first phone conversation, Cohen turned him off by bringing up the Vanderbilts. HAha

Can you imagine...

"On my GOD, I LOVEEEE your mother."

by Anonymousreply 50January 18, 2022 11:34 AM

Cooper said when he heard Cohen on the phone he pictured lots of gesticulating and there was the Vanderbilt thing.

Lots of gesticulating seems to mean "MARY!" when translated to DL terminology.

by Anonymousreply 51January 18, 2022 10:27 PM

[quote]How is "Bozzi" pronounced?

Whore.

by Anonymousreply 52January 18, 2022 10:43 PM

Maybe I haven’t searched well enough, but I haven’t found any hot pics of him when he was younger. Please help me confirm that he was indeed handsome back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 53January 18, 2022 10:55 PM

I think this is maybe the youngest pic of him I've seen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 18, 2022 11:06 PM

Hmm, I wouldn't say handsome, but maybe appealing in a young Martin Donovan sort of way.

by Anonymousreply 55January 21, 2022 2:53 PM

Kinda seems like he'd be a drug connection. Like Rachel Zoe. Only he brings the 8ballls in your to go box instead of a Chloe wrap.

by Anonymousreply 56January 21, 2022 2:58 PM

Here you go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 21, 2022 3:14 PM

Good body.

Butterface....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 21, 2022 3:28 PM

Luce Bozzi bottom, if I were to judge the book by its cover.

by Anonymousreply 59January 21, 2022 3:29 PM

Another. He was quite handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 21, 2022 3:30 PM

The picture at R60 was apparently taken at Two Mile Hollow beach. The jokes write themselves.

by Anonymousreply 61January 21, 2022 3:31 PM

He was really handsome and seems so desperate to hold onto that with all this plastic surgery. Aging is very tough for the beautiful....

He seems to really love his daughter. She's cute and looks normal compared to the other celebrity brats.

by Anonymousreply 62January 21, 2022 3:43 PM

How come he already looked "done" at 31?

by Anonymousreply 63January 21, 2022 3:52 PM

I'm listening to his podcast interview with Jen Aniston now. I can see how they're friends.

Two very genial, not-overly-bright, attractive people who still think they're 25.

by Anonymousreply 64January 21, 2022 5:27 PM

Don’t comment on someone’s facial features (especially their nose) and then ask if they were born with it, R31, That’s as good as asking if they had a nose job, and it’s presumptuous and rude. This guy seems vapid (although generally harmless) but he was justified in taking offense to your “innocent” question.

by Anonymousreply 65January 21, 2022 5:27 PM

Why is OP grayed out?

by Anonymousreply 66January 21, 2022 5:30 PM

Miles Heizer didn't take offence when RuPaul asked him about his nose. He simply claimed that it's real. Bozzi is obviously sensitive about natural vs. bought.

by Anonymousreply 67January 21, 2022 5:37 PM

[quote]He’s friends with the Bomer-Halls family, too. There are pictures of their kids playing together.

Bruce's husband, Bryan Lourd was roommates in college at USC with Simon Halls, Matt Bomer's husband.

And the two men have stayed friends, so their kids are all friends.

by Anonymousreply 68January 21, 2022 8:49 PM

Bruce's family owned the Palms in NYC. Bruce worked there when Andy was a young up-and-coming social climber at CBS. The two hit it off. More than likely they have fucked and remained friends. Despite Andy's claim of power top, Bruce is very well endowed (he got around and so did the word). and Andy is a bottom. That is why Anderson and Andy never hooked up. They were set up on a blind date, Anderson called Andy to talk first and they soon figured out they were scissor sisters. Bruce was a party boy but wanted to find a Daddy, enter Bryan. Andy and Anderson became closer as Bruce as building a life with Bryan but the three remain friends. I would bet good money Bruce has fucked Anderson and Andy in his life. He has an amazing body, like zero body fat.

by Anonymousreply 69January 21, 2022 9:05 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 21, 2022 9:40 PM

He wrote a beautiful IG post to Billie Lourd when Carrie and Debbie died:

it's an honor to be your Stepfather. This day, your NYU grad day we had so much fun! Yankee Stadium your mom and I laughed our asses off, as she kept one fantastic line coming after the other - no less when we all fell asleep the night before in the smaller ceremony because it was so boring. Every time Carrie looked at me she said " how are you still awake"! Your grandmother with our sweet Ava was the kindest most loving. So...as Carrie said to me years ago " I'm a good stepmother" I promise I will always be & the strength of these women live so vibrantly in you. I've been lucky enough to see this for a decade! Many decades to come.....heaven just got a shit load more fun!!!! I love you @praisethelourd xo Bru

Thursday 12/29/16

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 21, 2022 9:57 PM

[Quote] as Carrie said to me years ago " I'm a good stepmother"

I don't like that.

by Anonymousreply 72January 21, 2022 9:59 PM

He sounds like an annoying trust fund queen.

Article with paywall removed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 21, 2022 10:07 PM

They will be devastated to hear this R72.

by Anonymousreply 74January 21, 2022 10:24 PM

Billie probably told Taylor Lautner that he'd be a good stepmother.

by Anonymousreply 75January 21, 2022 10:36 PM

“As she kept one fantastic line coming after the other”

Jokes or coke?

by Anonymousreply 76January 26, 2022 4:46 AM

I get such a mixed feeling when I see someone who was once so stunningly handsome get such terrible work done on his face.

A very weird mixture of sadness and pity and Schadenfreude.

by Anonymousreply 77January 26, 2022 5:07 AM

I came late and it’s greyed out, who is this and why should I care?

by Anonymousreply 78January 26, 2022 5:15 AM

I've read Andy Cohen's first book and he would reference hiss BFF Bruce all the time. I had no idea who these people are. Based on the book, Bruce is basically a lady who lunches. Whenever Andy is not working he and Bruce go to the gym, lunch, vacation. I'll take the job for sure.

by Anonymousreply 79January 26, 2022 6:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!