Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will The REAL Joan Crawford Please Stand Up

YIKES, which one is the SCARIEST Joan Crawford?

The REAL one

Faye Dunaway one

or

the Jessica Lange one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2022 9:50 PM

Lange looks like a hag. Dunaway looks desperate.

The real Joan looks like a STAR.

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2022 7:15 PM

Too bad there's no video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2022 12:06 AM

Dunaway is the scariest Crawford. Terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2022 12:08 AM

The real Joan in I SAW WHAT YOU DID is the scariest.

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2022 12:11 AM

Apparently there was no one around to tell Joan how grotesque she looked. Today’s equivalent would be Judy Collins or Joan Collins?

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2022 12:42 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 6January 23, 2022 9:33 PM

LMAO. I don't know who looks crazier, Faye or Joan.

Campiest picture of Joan, evuh!

by Anonymousreply 7January 23, 2022 9:35 PM

I like Jessica Lange but she was wrong for and terrible in Ryan Murphy's show. Lange sounded like Lange with her own husky, raspy smoker's voice, while Joan's voice was smooth and soothing and lovely to listen to. Lange also just seemed inelegant compared with Joan in terms of their mannerisms.

Susan Sarandon is a mess, but she was a good Bette. She had the voice and the body language. I was really impressed during many scenes in which she was just standing or walking and the way she carried herself was embodying Bette Davis.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2022 9:37 PM

Whoever did Faye's Crawford eyebrows should have been shot. They make her look cross-eyed. Her features were too delicate. They could have gone another way makeup-wise. And Jessica doesn't look like her at all and was way too old.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2022 9:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!