Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will the Court give up Ghislaine's eight John Doe clients? Who are they?

Miss Maxwell doesn't want to release their names so sent a letter to the judge who sentenced her that he could release them if he wanted. She know longer cares but is afraid that the Johns might sue her for violation of their privacy. Obviously, one of them is ex-Prince Andrew thus the Queen's his quick expulsion from the Royal Family.

by Anonymousreply 33January 17, 2022 8:44 PM

I'm shocked she hasn't named them. What does she have to lose at this point? Who cares if you're sued if you're spending 10 to 20 in a prison cell?

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2022 9:37 PM

OP, I hope English is your third language.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2022 9:39 PM

Interesting article, including her lawyer's letter to the judge putting the situation in his lap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2022 9:51 PM

R2 English is actually my fourth language. Please excuse any errors.

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2022 9:52 PM

Could not see the OP's full post so am adding this here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2022 2:25 AM

Gates, Clinton, Trump, Dershowitz, Musk, Andrew, …?

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2022 2:44 AM

^Add Jack Dorsey

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2022 2:45 AM

Release the names. Honestly, it would be ridiculous if we as a society decide that ONLY Epstein and Maxwell were guilty of these crimes, these crimes of procuring and grooming young girls for rich men. That in and of itself seems stupid, and I think we as a society need to see these names, and probably dozens more.

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2022 3:02 AM

R8 Take the Tiger Woods car crash as example. Whoops, just flipped my car doing 80 in a 40 at 10am without even trying to stop. Nothing to see here!

Those names will not be released.

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2022 3:11 AM

I fear you are right r9. Certainly leaving it up to The System will not do shit. The System is built entirely around the idea of protecting those assholes. It would take some kind of upsurge of popular disgust.

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2022 3:16 AM

Tabloid Troll OP is bad enough. didnt think there would be more idiots too like R6. THIS IS TABLOID THINK. You have no idea what names are listed. Epstein likely had hundreds of targets in his spying/sexual entrapment career. Many we've heard of, many you wouldn't know about because they're not household names. Ghislane Maxwell was at Chelsea Clinton's wedding--had you heard of her then?

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2022 3:21 AM

so you agree r11? Release the actual names.

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2022 3:23 AM

R11 This sounds personal to you…

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2022 3:45 AM

[Quote]Gates, Clinton, Trump, Dershowitz, Musk, Andrew, …?

I believe Bill Richardson is a contender.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2022 5:22 AM

The Epstein trial docs contained 70 names.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2022 5:26 AM

"What does she have to lose at this point?"

Her left foot. That's a promise.

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2022 5:35 AM

R1 her life is what she has to lose.

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2022 5:45 AM

Was she very popular with the boys?

by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2022 5:52 AM

Dershowitz

by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2022 5:58 AM

Ghislaine always had to keep a fuckfeast operating.

by Anonymousreply 20January 16, 2022 5:59 AM

It seems like we can’t trust any major politicians they’re all a bunch of kid diddling pervs

by Anonymousreply 21January 16, 2022 6:39 AM

r12 / r13 Oh fuck yeah I hope the names are all released and I hope we get a thousand times more info than what has currently been released. I just hate the tabloid trolls on here who engage in conversation as if they were writers for the national enquirer (making up context and dragging in as many famous names as possible).

by Anonymousreply 22January 16, 2022 7:37 AM

Is this the official Andrew thread?

by Anonymousreply 23January 16, 2022 7:59 AM

Once and for all can some of you get it into your thick heads. Prince Andrew has not had the title of Prince removed. He is not an ‘ex Prince’. No one has taken the title from him. All that has been removed is his entitlement to call himself HRH Prince Andrew and the privileges that go with that. He is still called Prince Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 24January 16, 2022 11:15 AM

He should go by an unpronounceable symbol like that other guy did when he ran into problems.

by Anonymousreply 25January 16, 2022 11:16 AM

Is Miranda Richardson too old to play her in a limited series? Or how’s about Catherine Oxenberg?

by Anonymousreply 26January 16, 2022 11:18 AM

[quote]All that has been removed is his entitlement to call himself HRH Prince Andrew and the privileges that go with that. He is still called Prince Andrew.

I assume he can still fit into a burlap sack with a few large rocks and be tossed into the Thames.

by Anonymousreply 27January 16, 2022 11:22 AM

R11 Totally agree. There are most likely hundreds of names. In academe, science, entertainment, finance, etc. But we are talking about these specific 8 names. I think Pinkerton was thrown around too but most of the population doesn’t know who that is.

by Anonymousreply 28January 16, 2022 11:41 AM

Same old same old. The Powers that Be.

by Anonymousreply 29January 16, 2022 11:47 AM

I think the names may be released prompting legal eagles to go after the list of names in the sealed Epstein trial docs as well. If there is a ground swell I think there's movement in that direction.

Re Maxwell she may be safer in prison if the names are released than not.

by Anonymousreply 30January 16, 2022 5:27 PM

If only Shelly Winters was there. Then we’d have all the names, and then some!

by Anonymousreply 31January 16, 2022 5:57 PM

The FBI has had access to the names and far more for over a decade after Epstein's home was raided. It's not going to happen as the names weren't blocked by Ghislaine's request in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 32January 17, 2022 8:33 PM

R32 Bingo.

by Anonymousreply 33January 17, 2022 8:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!