Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

YouTuber Adalia Rose Williams dead at 15: ‘She is no longer in pain’

Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2022 6:07 PM

So sad to see, really. I was going to make a snarky remark, but I just can't. She must have had a tough life. RIP.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2022 5:21 PM

I always feel doubly sorry for people who died before COVID resolves substantially because they never got back to anything like life as it used to be. Must be a terrible burden to rise above that kind of disease.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2022 5:21 PM

jeepers cree...

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2022 5:25 PM

She probably did more "living" in her 15 years than I've done during my 60 on Earth. Also, she seems like she was a very kind person.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2022 5:27 PM

God bless the child....

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2022 5:34 PM

The actress Mikaela Hoover, who was James Gunn’s girlfriend and has had small parts in his movies, as well as in Lovehard on Netflix, was a friend of Adalia’s. She often befriends people whose ailments cause physical appearances that might cause them to be shunned. I suspect it’s because she’s extremely beautiful and so is aware how much people judge you based on how you look.

In a business in which many people spend 24/7 on themselves, she spends quite a lot of her time being a friend to people with ailments like that. I have to admit, I admire her for that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2022 6:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!